Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Merging Justice [V] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Merging Justice [V] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Merging Justice [V] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Merging Justice [V] EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Merging Justice [V] EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Merging Justice [V] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Merging Justice [V] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Merging Justice [V] EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Merging Justice [V] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Merging Justice [V] Empty Merging Justice [V] Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:52 am

Robert Weiss

Marine
Marine

Robert Weiss
Link to Voyage: https://strawhats.rpg-board.net/t3496-merging-justice

“You got this” a feminine yet undeniably male voice said. “You got this!” The male said to himself as he peered into the mirror of the small bathroom. The voice was that of a young Robert Weiss, a newly assigned ensign that had been selected to go to the grand line with a few other officers. It still baffled the fifteen year old that he was considered strong enough to already be transported to the grand line, to Robert he was in a dream. He had heard so many stories of the mystical grand line from his father Goldy, who also happened to be a marine and now that the time had come, it made him very nervous. Besides the grand tales of beautiful islands and even bigger marine bases, he was also informed of the bigger threat of powerful pirates and revolutionaries that took base here.

All officers report to the main deck. I repeat all officers to the main deck All of the intercoms of the ship blared the message to those who were aboard, prompting Robert to give himself one more good pep talk before gulping and make his way towards the main deck.

As he made his way outside to the deck, a cold breeze unexpectedly hit him causing him to shiver a bit. No one had let them know it would be cold but he had no time to run back and get his jacket from his room aboard the ship. Most of the marine officers had already made their way to the main deck, taking a saluting stance in a box formation facing the Marine captain and Commodore that ran the ship. He quickly fled in with the rest of them, donning the same stance with the utmost precision, as if he had done it a thousand times.

“Now, we are close to the your first destination in the grand line, Karakuri Island!” The commodore yelled loud enough for everyone on the deck to hear, “I need everyone to get anything that they have brought on the ship and make it back here in the next 30 minutes before we dock!” He said, dismissing them all to go do as he said. Luckily for Robert, he had brought nothing with him besides his white, hooded jacket with the words marine on the left breast. The thirty minutes passed by quickly for Robert and the next thing he knew he was back on the main deck in the same stance and formation as earlier with the rest of the marines.

Everyone stood and watched as the shipped docked on Karakuri Island, seemingly an island drenched in ice and snow. Luckily this time he had his jacket on so he wasn’t cold but he could not say the same for his allies. “Everyone follow me to the marine base!” The commodore said as he took the lead off of the ship, everyone else trailing behind him. As they made their way towards two gigantic mountains, there seemed to be a tall clear building peeping up from between them. It wasn’t as big but as they seemed to be going directly between the Mountains it was still visible. As they got closer and finally reached the city, Robert gasped as he saw the clear building was actually a giant sky scraper made of glass. How was such a thing possible? As they continued into Future City, Robert noticed that the sky scrapped wasn’t the only thing made of glass, several of its buildings were made of the fragile material and seemed to be reinforced with steel and others made outright of pure steel. It was like nothing he had ever seen before and Robert thought the the name Future City described it perfectly.

Around five minutes of walking, they finally reached the base that lay within Future City, it’s design similar to the surrounding buildings but made of mainly steel. As everyone began to find their way inside, Robert sucked in some of the cold air and snow before heading for the doors inside. He wonder where his adventure would go from here.

2Merging Justice [V] Empty Re: Merging Justice [V] Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:55 pm

René Manchester

Vagabond
Vagabond

René Manchester

The former runaway stood in his little cabin on the Marine vessel with everything from his old life. He looked in the dirty mirror with his icy blue eyes. “The horns always stick out.” Elliot thought as the loud voice boomed through the intercoms. He sighed before putting on his marine jacket over his blue shirt. He was wearing a simple pair of blue jeans. The Long-leg had to duck out of his little cabin to follow the rest of the newly assigned ensigns towards the bridge.

Upon exiting onto the deck, Elliot quickly pulled his hood up to fairly cover his horns and made his way to the front of the crowd. Standing at full height, he towered above the majored of the marines around him. Everyone began to whisper and look at the massive individual who made his way through. Standing in the at ease stance, he listened to their commanding officer as he gave them directions before their arrival to Karakul Island. Elliot quickly made it back to his cabin, threw his hoodies into his backpack, and he grabbed his “gift” from the Runaways. They had finally scored the ultimate prize, and they wanted him to have it to protect himself out in the world. He still hadn’t opened the box, because he heard the stories of the rare and costly items.

Walking back out onto the deck, Elliot placed his hood down to let his light blue hair and horns free for once. He knew that it might get some stares, but he had worn them out while he was a runaway. He wanted to get back to that kind of feeling again. Unlike the first time, Elliot picked up the rear in the formation this time to allow everyone a better view of the Island. The fifteen foot tall teen let his mind drift to the box secret tucked away in his backpack. “They couldn’t have gotten the Fruit. If so, there is no telling what powers I could gain from it.” Stumbling forward slightly, Elliot was knocked back into reality to the marvelous city before them. They exited the ship to walk about five minutes through the city known as Future City. The building were absolutely gorgeous, but Elliot couldn’t keep his mind from wondering back to the Fruit. Ultimately coming to the conclusion that he needed to eat the fruit, the group of marines finally entered the base of the Marines.

“ALRIGHT! Fall in line! You will be receiving your room assignments and roommates.” The Commodore yelled and gestured to ten women who sat behind desks. The women all had stacks of folders and keys to hand out to the new recruits. Elliot hurried through the crowd to the front of the line. “Name?” The beautiful woman behind the table asked. “Elliot Royale Khun.” The long-leg whispered as he quietly waited for his folder and assignments. “Here you go, love” She handed him a folder with a key and room number.

Making his way to his room, he only hoped that they gave him a room that he could actually sleep in comfortably. Upon reaching the assigned room, which was room 55,  he saw the room was big enough for two long-leg people to sleep in comfortably. The room was pretty simple in appearance with one larger bed, which he quickly took and sat down on it.

Merging Justice [V] Cutmyp12

Making his way to his room, he only hoped that they gave him a room that he could actually sleep in comfortably. Upon reaching the assigned room, which was room 55,  he saw the room was big enough for two long-leg people to sleep in comfortably. The room was pretty simple in appearance with one larger bed, which he quickly took and sat down on it.

Elliot quickly reached into his backpack to pull out the gift and opened it. Inside was a strange looking fruit, He took it out and chomped out three quick bits of the fruit before chewing quickly. The taste was absolutely horrific, but he didn’t know if he had to actually ingest it or not. So he swallowed and went straight to the sink for water. Tossing the reach of the fruit away, he exited the bathroom to lay back on the bed. Opening his folder, he finally looked at who he was assigned too, and his name was Robert Weiss.

-Word Count: 667
-Tags:

~Buki Buki no Mi
~Character Sheet

3Merging Justice [V] Empty Re: Merging Justice [V] Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:30 pm

Robert Weiss

Marine
Marine

Robert Weiss
Robert filed in with the rest of the marines, an excited yet nervous look painting his face. He didn’t know what to expect when he got in here but he knew it would probably start with getting a room and roommate as he did in the four blues. As he finally made his way through the doors of the base, noticing the more warmer temperatures inside compared to the islands natural cold state. His eyes gazed around the room that was simply designed yet very beautiful but his admiration of the building was cut short as he heard one of his commanding officers tell them to get in line to receive their roommates and assessments.

While getting in line, he noticed a rather tall marine. If he could guess, the boy was probably about fifteen feet tall, he wondered who would be lucky enough to be his roommate.

It took a few but Robert finally reached the desk where the desk lady handed him his folder and room key. “Have a wonderful time, darling” the lady said as Robert thanked her and went to the side, avoiding the surge of marines walking to their rooms, and opened his folder to find out what room he was assigned and who was his assigned partner. “Hm, Elliot Royal Khun, what a interesting name” Robert said as he then looked at the room number he had been given and began walking towards it. His mind wondered who Elliot was and what would he be like and just hoped that he was better then his last one back in the blues.

“Ah, here we go” Robert said as he put in the key and opened the door, seeing the giant officer he had been thinking about not to long ago. “Hi, I’m Robert!” He said with a smile as he walked over to Elliot. Luckily Elliot was sitting, so his full height didn’t Intermediate Robert but the boy was still much taller than him while sitting. When Elliot had answered him, Robert would go on to ask “What made you join the marines?”. It was his first time actually interacting with another officer who had been on the ship and it seemed that Elliot would be a pretty cool person.

4Merging Justice [V] Empty Re: Merging Justice [V] Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:52 pm

René Manchester

Vagabond
Vagabond

René Manchester

Elliot waited in deep thought on his bed for his roommate to finally show up. He just couldn’t get the idea of having abilities and unique powers figured out. He had eaten the fruit, but nothing seemed to be changed in his body. Or he couldn’t fell a difference yet. Unbeknownst to him; the Devil Fruit had already bestowed the gift to Elliot. He needed to realize it now and the Marine’s life would change forever. Click! Clack! Elliot’s eyes icy blue eyes shifted to the door. “Enter the roommate.” He thought as the other boy made his entrance. The first thing he noticed about Robert was his unique gold hair and his orange color eyes. “Hello, mate. I am Elliot.” Elliot gave a halfhearted salute before pausing at the question. “I guess, I have to be upfront with ya.” He laughed as he pointed to the boys bed. “You should probably sit down.” Elliot gave a small grin before continuing.

“I was about of a little group. We called ourselves The Runaways. We used to take what we needed to survive in this harsh world. The last “mission.” If you can call it that. We tried to acquire one of those unusual fruits.” He paused once again before looking up at Robert with a annoyed look. “We got nabbed. I was the one of the oldest. I took the offer on the table. Joined up. What about you, mate?” Elliot looked over his roommate to try to feel of this reaction to the story of living with a former criminal. Plus, he couldn’t let the guy know that he had actually acquired one of those fruits... could he?

-Word Count: 279
-Tags:

~Buki Buki no Mi
~Character Sheet

5Merging Justice [V] Empty Re: Merging Justice [V] Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:22 am

Robert Weiss

Marine
Marine

Robert Weiss
As he heard Elliot introduce himself, he was quite intrigued by his light blue hair and icy blue eyes, almost like a polar opposite to his own blond hair that could be mistaken for a light orange like color along and his orange eyes. Robert’s eyebrow raised a little when Elliot told him that he would suggested that he sat down for his answer to Robert’s question but he just sat and listened with his ears wide open. He wondered what kind of story that the unusually tall boy had for joining up with the marines.

Robert was wowed a little as Elliot started his story, a boy who had to do things most never had to do to survive. Robert remembered that could have been him too if he had not been saved by his adopted father Goldy. However the most interesting part of the story was when he mentioned an unusual fruit, what had he meant by that? Was it one of those rare devil fruits that he had heard Goldy talk about? He wanted to ask more about the fruit but he thought it would be rude to go off topic.

“Well, that is one interesting story” Robert said with a small smile “I’m glad you decided to join our side” he also said with a slight smile. He guessed that maybe some people can be reformed if they really wanted too, maybe even those filthy pirates and revolutionaries but that was a topic for another day. Elliot then asked what his story for joining, he knew his story wouldn’t be as exciting but since Elliot had been nice enough to share his story Robert had to do the same. “Well, my father was an ensign” Robert’s eyes glazed over a little as he remembered his father “and he inspired me to be a marine just like him, so I’m here on Karakuri” Robert Finished his story rather quickly to avoid crying.

“I must ask though, was that mysterious fruit you guys were after called a devil fruit? I’ve heard many stories of such a thing and the fruit giving you crazy powers” Robert said, his eyes no longer glazed but filled with interest. The fifteen year old thought that Elliot might be pretty brave if he managed to go after such a rare prize.

6Merging Justice [V] Empty Re: Merging Justice [V] Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:30 pm

René Manchester

Vagabond
Vagabond

René Manchester

Elliot perked up when Robert asked him if the mysterious fruit that they were after was  a Devil Fruit. He pondered for a second telling him about the “gift” from his friends, but he decided to just leave it alone until the powers or crazy skills manifest in someway. “Yeah, they say each one can grant a number of abilities. I wonder what sort of skills or powers one would gain?” Elliot was partially asking to see if the other boy could give him a few hints on what his new powers might be. He would wait for Robert to answer his question and hope for the best and luckiest guess.

Right before Robert would finishes answer, another loud buzz would echo through the base intercoms. They were calling everyone back towards the main room for some simple tasks for the new recruits. “I guess, we should finish this talk once we find out what our mission is!” Elliot stood up, grabbed his hoodie, and gave a wave for Robert too follow him through the door. Exiting their room, Elliot would follow the other Marines in the Headquarters towards the main room again. There wasn’t any big announcements or people yelling for everyone to get in line. Once they entered the room, they were given an envelop for a section of Future City for him and Robert to go patrol. “Well. I guess we are supposed to do the normal and patrol a section of the city. Should we stop and get some food? Do you need anything else from the room?” Elliot stood towering over everyone the main room, and he seemed to make a lot of people anxious. He would wait for Robert to head out or to say he would good before heading out of the headquarters back into the absolutely beautiful Future City.

-Word Count: 307
-Tags:

~Buki Buki no Mi
~Character Sheet

7Merging Justice [V] Empty Re: Merging Justice [V] Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:31 am

Robert Weiss

Marine
Marine

Robert Weiss
Elliot’s question made Robert think a little. What powers could those fruits give you? As Elliot said it is thought to give someone numerous abilities and Robert believed that means the power of it could vary from person to person. Sadly that means that Robert really couldn’t say but he did have an idea of a Devil fruit power. “I don’t know exactly but I think it would be cool if you could turn yourself into an actually human weapon” He Robert with a slight smile, one day he would have to find one of these fruits and consume on. He’d love to see what power that he got but that would have to wait as the intercoms across the base boomed, letting both boys know that they would be needed in the main room.

Elliot stated that they should probably finish their conversation later and Robert agreed as he followed Elliot out of their room door. No commodore spoke or formal formations that needed to get into and everyone was just being handed another envelope. Inside was a simple task for them and that was to patrol a certain section of the town with their assigned partner. He looked towards his partner looming over everyone in the room, him even more so being closer to him. “I got everything I need, so we can just head out!” Robert said with a wide smile as he headed towards the HQ’s door, he couldn’t wait to explore future city.

As they made it out and Elliot stood beside him, Robert’s stomach growled. “I think we can stop somewhere on our patrol and get something to eat” he said laughing a little, he hadn’t realized how long it had been since he had eaten but he was sure Future City was full of places to eat.

8Merging Justice [V] Empty Re: Merging Justice [V] Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:03 pm

René Manchester

Vagabond
Vagabond

René Manchester

Something seemed to tug at Elliot’s very being when Robert spoke about turning yourself into a weapon would be an interesting power to have. Unbeknownst to the long-leg, he had intended became a living weapon. The limits of his abilities will only continue to be revealed as he grows in his adventures. They exited the building into the streets of Future City. The buildings were still stunningly beautiful in the sunlight. Robert mentioned something about eating before they head over to their assigned area, which honestly sounded like a grand idea. “I saw a little chicken place up the street. I am sure we can find something there!” Elliot pointed to the left towards the bay and dock were located.

Making a small pivot towards the direction he pointed, Elliot spoke out again about the Mysterious Devil Fruits. “A Human weapon would be interesting! I mean.. I would prefer the usage of Firearms or something I can ticker with a bit. If you could pick between turning yourself into fire or lightning, what would you choose?!?” Elliot voice almost sounded a bit more childish than normal. But he was kind of freaking out over the possibilities that could lay within him now. The long-leg slid his hands into his pockets while taking in the vast amount of futuristic building there where on Karakuri Island, but he did remember reading something about a vast Ice Maze on the island as well. He seemed to recall it was to house a vast amount of treasure, items, and even some mystical items according to various stories and legends. He would definitely need to check up on that information whenever he got a chance.

While they we walking to the chicken joint, Elliot look around a the various people, civilians and not, that shared the streets with himself and Robert. There were rumors of various factions were trying to settle into the up and coming city of Future, but this could be the chance that the World Government lays a good enough claim to this island. They always need more islands for tactical purpose towards the grand line, but this island was a vast iceberg or glacier with he looks of all the snow and ice around. In the end, Elliot had a spark of an idea while they made their way towards lunch.

-Word Count: 392
-Tags:

~Buki Buki no Mi
~Character Sheet

9Merging Justice [V] Empty Re: Merging Justice [V] Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:21 am

Robert Weiss

Marine
Marine

Robert Weiss
The ensigns walked out of their warm and comfortable HQ into the cold and snowy air of Future City. Despite the cold climate, Robert still found Future City the most beautiful thing he had seen. As the began their descend towards their assigned section of the city to watch, they changed course as Elliot pointed out that their was a chicken place not to far from where they were. Robert’s stomach growled again and he knew that making it to the chicken place was indeed important. How could a marine do his job on an empty stomach?

Robert’s thoughts were filled with nothing but food as Elliot started the conversation that had started in their room. “Forearms would be pretty amazing, just imagine how stronger your weapons would become the more you trained” Robert said, imagining if Elliot actually could do such a thing. When Elliot asked if he could pick would he choose to turn into fire or lightning, which one would he choose. It was indeed a hard question but Robert knew his answer almost immediately. “I’d choose fire!” Robert said excitedly, having a child like glee in his voice like his partner. If such a devil fruit existed where he could turn into or control fire, he would hope to find it one day. There would be many things he could do, including stopping some of the more powerful threats such as the revolutionaries and pirates.

As they continued to walk and talk, they got closer to the chicken place and the aroma of freshly cooked food filled the air. Along with the smell of freshly cooked food, the air was suddenly filled with the sounds of someone yelling for help. “Someone help me!!” The loud voice sounded like an old man that was in trouble. This made Robert look all around him before he spotted three assailants surrounding an old man about three meters away from then near a block they had just previously passed. “Shit Elliot we have to go help him” Robert said as he rushed to the old mans rescue.

10Merging Justice [V] Empty Re: Merging Justice [V] Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:41 pm

René Manchester

Vagabond
Vagabond

René Manchester

Robert made the comment that he would choose to become fire or at least have some fire based abilities. Elliot was about to embark on a huge adventure for the Marines and even the World Government. He grew up on the streets, but he was about to become something even bigger with the help of his Devil Fruit abilities. Robert seemed to have an idea about where he wanted to go through the Marines as well. They would end up working very well together. The sounds of peril could be heard from the direction they came from. The younger marine took off towards the noise while saying they needed to help the older man. “Well, I was going to say that.” Elliot took off behind Robert with ease because of his long stride. They rounded the corner to come to an interesting sight laid out before them.

An old man that looked rather fragile in his state was on the ground with three men with daggers above him. The men were dressed rather normal looking with some sort of cloth wrapped around their face. “Well. Well. Robert, I think we caught our first criminals. Huh?” Elliot let a small grin slide across his face while he slid one hand out of his pocket to hold up to the guys. “Halt guys! You know we gotta take ya in now right?” Elliot hoped for the men to be shocked by his height and hopefully “bend the knee” to be taken into their custody, which he instinctively knew that it was about to be a long drawn out fight.

-Word Count: 267
-Tags:

Speech Color

~Buki Buki no Mi
~Character Sheet

11Merging Justice [V] Empty Re: Merging Justice [V] Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:33 pm

Robert Weiss

Marine
Marine

Robert Weiss
Elliot took no time in following Robert to the criminals thanks to his long legs. It wasn’t too long after they ran into three men with weird wrappings on their face holding daggers and circling the old man. “It seems we have, my friend” Robert said with a slight nervous grin, this would be his first battle on the grand line and he had to make sure that he didn’t mess it up. The criminals didn’t turn around to look at them only doing so once Elliot had told them that they had to take the punks in. It seems that the first thing they noticed was the marine symbol on their clothing and soon gave both marines their undivided attention, a battle soon to start.

“Leave before we kill you, dirty marines!” One of the criminals said pointing their dagger at Robert and Elliot. “You’re the dirty ones, jumping an old man who can’t fight back” Robert said, seemingly irritating the robber who spoke. “Well then die!” The same robber said as he signaled the others to follow him as he began to run towards the two marines in a , daggers prepared for attacking. Robert still was a bit nervous but he knew if he hesitated that it could possibly get him and even Elliot killed along with the old man, so he decided to do something. Three meters separated the marines and the criminals and as they passed the first meter mark, Robert stepped a few feet in front of Elliot, who had initially stood beside him, and kicked his foot in a vertically line sending out a 5m length .5m in width air blade that soared towards their target.

All three of criminals were caught off guard that the small boy could do such a thing and tried to move out of the way as the air blade made its way towards them. Two of them managed to jump out of the way, dropping their daggers, in time for the air blade but the criminal who had spoken first was too slow and met chest first contact with Robert’s attack. The man screamed in pain as the air blade cut him and pushed him back a few meters. The other two criminals looked back at their team mate before turning back to Robert, their eyes showing visible anger. “You’ll die for that!” They both said as recollected their daggers. “Pfft lets see if you can really handle us!” Robert said as he looked at Elliot. He wouldn’t hog all the glory, after all he did want to see what kind of abilities his friend had.

Techniques Used:

12Merging Justice [V] Empty Re: Merging Justice [V] Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:50 pm

René Manchester

Vagabond
Vagabond

René Manchester

The thieves seemed to grow some courage as they spouted off some nonsense about killing them if they didn’t leave. Elliot slid his hands out of his pockets as Robert stepped forward and launched what he assumed was a air slash from a kick. The main guy was taken back with a sudden slash on his chest while the two other guys still came for them. Once he stated that he wanted to see if they could handle them, Elliot had to perform or they would die. "Well I have to try to copy that obviously.” Elliot skipped forward and threw a punch in the air like he could throw it as well. But something rather strange happened.

In the midst of Elliot throwing the punch, he seemingly unlocked his Devil Fruit abilities. Elliot’s right hand morphed into a cannon all the way up to his elbow. “What the fuck?” Elliot thought as the completed punch launched a cannonball from his arm, which threw back his arm wth a bit of shocking force, and slung a light artillery shell right towards the chest of the thief coming at him. Shockingly looking over at Robert, Elliot didn’t have time to think about anything because his arm had just as quickly changed back to his forearm. The cannonball only manage to slam into the shoulder of the man he aimed for, because he tried to jump out of the way of it. The cannonball hit the man with a sicking crunching sound and threw him twirling back onto the ground beside the main guy with the trio.

“That was a surprising turn of events. I would suggest giving yourself up. I wouldn’t wanna put someone in a bodybag.” The marine gave his partner a little smirk before continuing on. “It is loads of paperwork. You know?” Still watching the third man make his way over to Robert. He hoped that the could take him or push him back a bit more. He had become very intrigued about his abilities now. Testing out a theory, Elliot quickly pointed a finger gun towards the main thief . Just as the forearm turned into a cannon barrel, Elliot’s right index finger morphed into a pistol before firing a bullet towards the wounded man eyes. These would probably either end his sight in that eye or kill him depending on how the man reacted. Elliot was still getting used to the abilities. Did he make a mistake with the weapon choice?

-Word Count: 414
-Tags:

Speech Color

~Buki Buki no Mi
~Character Sheet

Technique Used:

13Merging Justice [V] Empty Re: Merging Justice [V] Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:14 pm

Robert Weiss

Marine
Marine

Robert Weiss
While it could have been a fatal mistake, Robert turned his attention from the incoming enemy to his partner to make sure Elliot was okay. What Robert did not expect was to see his friends arm turn into a cannon and shoot a cannonball at his enemy. “W-what?” both Robert and his shocked enemy said as the cannonball reached Elliot’s opponents shoulder and an awful sound filled the arm. How the hell did he do that? Is the question that took over his mind as the event replayed in his head. A light soon popped in his head as he had finally remembered their conversations from earlier, had Elliot eaten a devil fruit? Robert would ask as soon as this was all over.

With his opponent with a shattered shoulder groaned in pain, Elliot turned over to Robert and his opponent and smirked at him. “I’d listen to him!” Robert said as he smirked back at his parter but their threat only made him mad and he continued his way towards Robert, dagger ready for the kill. As the young marine took his stance, he noticed from the side of his eye as Elliot’s finger took the form of a pistol and a bullet was flying towards the thug coming his way. While both marines wished the attack would hit, the thug managed to dodge by ducking down at the last second, saving him from being blind or dead. “You will pay for that!” The thug said angrily as he finally reached Robert and began slashing, attempting to cut down the marine with his dagger.

Robert’s body was small and nimble enough to continuously dodge the attacks coming from his enemy but it took some effort to go do. Robert eventually found an opening while the thug tried to slash downwards and captured his hand that held the dagger. Without hesitation Robert made a fist but kept his index finger elongated, bringing it to the chest of the thug before pushing it in at very high speeds. This action would prompt the thug to drop his danger and jump back a few feet, holding the bleeding bullet like wound on his chest that was created by Robert’s attack. A look of rage filled the thug’s eyes and Robert knew that he would probably try to come at him even harder now.

Techs Used:

14Merging Justice [V] Empty Re: Merging Justice [V] Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:20 pm

René Manchester

Vagabond
Vagabond

René Manchester

The mayhem of the battle was kind of intense for Elliot. He had discovered his abilities, and the thief actually dodged his light caliber bullet. “Well that wasn’t what I expected.” Elliot realized the other man was closer to Robert while he was doing his thing with the man he cut with that air slice. Elliot made it is mission to get the other thief. He looked a the distance, gauged the strength, and tried his luck on another idea he had. He thought about his fingers turning into some sort of throwable items, and the index fingers on both hands quickly morphed into throwing knives. Slinging both of them from his hands, they flew at the last thief that wasn’t occupied aimed at his thigh and shoulder.

Making the move towards the remaining thief, Elliot realized that he was missing his index fingers. “What the actual fuck?!?” He thought while he saw the knives land true on the target, but one thing he noticed is that they didn’t land hard hits. They only went in about an inch into the man’s skin, and strangely formed into some pale blobs before leaping back towards Elliot to reattach to his hands. Upon reaching the taken back man, he slung his foot at him only to close the gap quickly and land true in the man’s chest. Landing on his butt, Elliot formed the cannon again before pointing it directly at the man’s face. “Alrighty, I got this one Robert! Take care of yours, pal! WE can get them back to HQ before the other ones dies!” Elliot shouted as he kept his cannon fixed on the man’s chest. The man seemed almost scared enough to piss his pants. They had all witnessed that the man had crushed one of their partner’s shoulder. He was still bleeding and moaning on the ground behind them.

-Word Count: 311
-Tags: @Robert Weiss

Speech Color

~Buki Buki no Mi
~Character Sheet

15Merging Justice [V] Empty Re: Merging Justice [V] Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:10 am

Robert Weiss

Marine
Marine

Robert Weiss
Robert and the last thief standing stared each other down from the three feet that stood in between them. As they didn’t know who would deal the fatal blow, they both ignored the ongoing battle between their comrades but Robert made sure to keep his ears open just Incase Elliot called for help. After another minute of the stare off between the two, the thief rushed Robert again throwing blow after blow with his fist in order to land a hit on Robert. Eventually Robert began to strike back, going blow for blow with his enemy. Whilst doing so, Robert caught a glimpse of Elliot’s fingers turning into throwing knives and it distracted him enough for the thief to land a punch on his right jaw. It was a pretty strong punch and it managed to knock him back two feet.

Robert’s face ached with pain as he heard Elliot say that he had finished with his opponent, making him smile a bit despite the pain. “Yeah, we’re gonna need to get them both back” Robert said as he regained his postured and seemingly began rushing towards his enemy before suddenly disappearing. “What the?” The thief said before Robert suddenly reappeared and kicked the air just inches away from the Thief’s chest, sending out another air wave that hit his enemy directly in the intended body part. A scream of pain was heard before he fell to the ground clutching his chest and wheezing for air. Robert grabbed the thief from in front of him by the collar, dragging him on his back as Robert made his way towards Elliot with a slight smile.

“You have pretty cool powers!” Robert said with a little chuckle, he had no idea something like this would be in their plan for the first day in the grand line. He never guessed that his partner would have crazy powers or that he would run into criminals and he knew that this was probably just the beginning of many more things to come as he would roam the seas in search for criminals. “Now lets go them back to HQ before they bleed out” he said as he made his way towards the first thief he had taken out.

Techs Used:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum