Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Soju x Le`luce: Merging Tides? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Soju x Le`luce: Merging Tides? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Soju x Le`luce: Merging Tides? EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Soju x Le`luce: Merging Tides? EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Soju x Le`luce: Merging Tides? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Soju x Le`luce: Merging Tides? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Soju x Le`luce: Merging Tides? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Soju x Le`luce: Merging Tides? EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Soju x Le`luce: Merging Tides? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Soju x Le`luce: Merging Tides? Empty Soju x Le`luce: Merging Tides? Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:27 am

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC
Soju x Le`luce: Merging Tides? MyfHCRm
The scene was set on a small scrap of an island, a place Le`luce and his crew had taken refuge on after an encounter with a Fleet of Marines. A crew wasn't something Le`luce had ever seen himself leading, but this just happens to be the way things were for him as of now. While he noticed he had gotten no shine in the latest News Coo, he noticed Marines still were aware of who he was and the act he committed on Water 7. Odd. Is what he thought of it, but he wasn't too torn up about it. If the World Government had issued the Marines a secret hit-list of sorts though, that'd be quite interesting, not unsuspected, but an interesting turn of events. All of this aside, after the run in with and victory over the Fleet of some Rear Admiral's crew, Le`luce had come to this small uncharted island for the sake of his crew. He was now learning what it was like to move at the pace of those much weaker than he and he wasn't a big fan of it.

Too long of a time wouldn't be spent on this scrap island though, for within the same 24 hours, fate had brought the man Le`luce was looking for right to him and now their crews were locked in a deadly skirmish.

Both of them stood on opposite ends of the battlefield, Le`luce with the endless horizon and sea to his back while he was aboard his ship looking down on the chaotic feud. Soju resided on the ground level with the battle, his crew and Le`luce's crew arranged out in front of him fighting for their captain's ambitions.

My oh my, I cannot say I was expecting to encounter him so soon into my voyage. Le`luce wasn't distraught, just unprepared to have located or rather have been located by the man he was searching for. I wonder what business he has with me since I have no public known bounty. He rubbed his chin in thought while looking 30m down at his crewmates squabble with the enemy. He wore his usual garbs, his uniquely furred coat that was open to display his chest. Black pants, the usual peculiar looking earrings, and of course the center piece to his look, his obsidian black trident, this weapon being held in his right hand while his left stroked his hairless chin. Looking from his crew, he peered over the whole battlefield to look at Soju, his first mate Mercer by his side and what appeared to be a new face on his left side.

Le`luce wasn't worried, but he was quite anxious about how things would turn out since he was his crew's one and only strongman. This meant he had a lot of slack to pick up, but he'd done it against the Rear Admiral prior, so he'd be able to do it once more. "I'm going to need a massage after doing all of this carrying. My goodness." He lamented outlaid tough none of his crew or anyone he was aware of was near him, though he was quite sure he was alone on his vessel due to the fact his Observation Haki had been actively keeping him aware of his surroundings this whole battle.

2Soju x Le`luce: Merging Tides? Empty Re: Soju x Le`luce: Merging Tides? Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:36 pm

Super Nova

Supernova
Supernova

Super Nova
Soju x Le`luce: Merging Tides? Tumblr_static_tumblr_static_3yrtze8fvdk4ckgck00k8o00w_640

There was no need for the three of them to engage personally with the group before them. As if they wanted they could end this conflict in seconds. Even with that there was look of pure disgust on the scarred face of Soju. As he observed attentively he mentally pointed out their flaws and areas they could improve in. But due to the sheer amount they had to work on he grew tired of that. And other things bundered this young King's mind. A large mark that reminds him of the incident that transpired not that long ago, it throbbing in unison with Soju's agitation. It was on the center of his forehead large enough to span above each eyebrow, at a angle that it pierce the end of his right eyebrow. The opposite end ended just before his hairline. The width of the gash wasn't as impressive as the length but allowed it to be a notable wound. It was healing, like his other wounds, nicely due to the new Doctor that was brought into his crew. How he gained this beauty mark was due to simply not trusting his gut. The wound wasn't afflicted on him by another but rather was a byproduct of what he did to get out of the jam he was within; a jam that knew he could've been completely avoided. The watching of his new recruits and the forces of Le`luce sparked no fire in him that'd allow him to at least take his mind off of that. Being here was something he even wanted. He however trusted the Man that said they had to come here. That Man being Mercer.  

"I will go on ahead." Mercer would say as he would begin to walk toward the conflict. Out of everyone here he stood out the most. Out of everyone here he seemed more royalty than pirate. His white suit and coat had a dark green fur running down from his left collar to the front of the coat. As well as a green belt with a golden belt buckle. Obviously his shoes matched his white suit. On the green fur was a black mark. That was the jolly roger of Soju's pirates.  

"Don't get pushed." Soju would quickly snap the second Mercer said that.

"...." Mercer would hesitate before taking another step. Even though you'd know what happened to understand those words they hit Mercer hard.

Soju would smack his lips and sigh as he knew he shouldn't have said that. Mercer wasn't a soft person until he suffered dishonor. "Mybad, man! Be careful out there. Even though there are all these weaklings around. There is bound to be someone tough lurkin'." He couldn't let his bad mood drie him to lash at those loyal to him. He knew Mercer was taking how things went worse than he was.

During the incident on Cactus Island he was in a position to save those they brought with them on the assault on Diana. But, due to his carelessness he was knocked of their means of transportation by a Mink he has vowed to kill. The lives lost due to that was what weighed heavy on him. As it wasn't just those allied with them that died but individuals that had actually been in their crew close to the start of its founding. Once he got into the conflict he seemed to fade out of view, well from Soju and the Fishman that stood beside him.

Soju x Le`luce: Merging Tides? Jinyu_guy_by_yodragon_studios-da9o63e

"Where is what's her face? She needs to be out here with everyone else. " Soju would turn to the Fishman to his left. Soju didn't know what type he was so he assumed from his appearance he was a Goldfish.

"She said she wanted to take a nap. Sir! And told me to stay by your side in her stead. Sir! And if you ask me to go get her she said. Don't bother. She can't do anything unless she doesn't get here scheduled nap. Sir!" Quickly and without missing a beat he spoke. Turing so that he was facing Soju. He didn't give off the feel of a pirate. More like a trained soldier than anything.

"...I...*sigh* Go out there and beat up some people."
Soju was bewildered as he bit his right thumb he spoke. Doing this to make sure he didn't start to yell. He didn't like how he was being called Sir, he'd rather just be called Captain. But, he wouldn't say anything about that right now.

"But then I wouldn't be by your side. And would not be upholding the promise I made her. Sir. Unless you are going in as well. Sir!"

"The hell? That was a order from your CAPTAIN, now go! I want to see what you can do. Give me a spark goldfish."
Soju would say as he'd sit down. Resting on boulder as he waved the Fishman on. With Mercer going on ahead he kinda didn't want to be around anyone else. He didn't have any ill feelings toward him or his race he just wanted to be left alone and watching these weaklings go at it. Also, he didn't know how this guy fought at all. Or sleeping beauty. With a salute he'd turning away from Soju and rush into the conflict.

3Soju x Le`luce: Merging Tides? Empty Re: Soju x Le`luce: Merging Tides? Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:12 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC
Le`luce watched on from the comfort of his vessel. Not much was happening on the battlefield, well not anything that was particularly exciting. While he did have a crew with numbers worth boasting about, none of the men actually stood out and had qualities worth remembering. It bored him and often ties amidst all these pirates, he still felt as if he was journeying alone. Oh, Mercer has taken to the battlefield?

That's what he himself longed for. An ally in his ranks that had a name for themselves and when they were dispatched to wreak havoc it was something worth noting and being cautious about. With his Haki he could feel the emotional shift in his crew's composure as Mercer touched down and went to work. There was another too, a fishman who was by Soju's side, but was also sent into the heart of the skirmish. "Hmm, this is no good. At this rate we'll lose."

*Tink Tink*

It was an odd noise, metal clanking against wood, so a combination of a clink and a tap. This was the rapping of his trident on the floorboards of his vessel and following this rapping came a loud noise from the depths of the ocean. All on the battlefield would be able to hear what sounded like a water muffled trumpet and with it even more emotions shifted. Some of Le`luce's men had their feelings of worry intensify, while others swirled with a mixture of anxiety and rejoice as they new reinforcements were on the way.

"Fall back!" Many of them shouted to one another, but this was the gist of all the shouting. Some shooters covered the retreat of the pirates who were up close and clashing. Two pirates ran to the hull of Le`luce's ship and released a series of latches that opened up the belly of the ship like a mouth. Quickly they ran and scrambled inside the belly of Le`luce's vessel and before all the men were even inside a sea beast had breached the surface of the water's the two crews were fighting near.

Soju x Le`luce: Merging Tides? Makara10

"Holy shit that's a new one!" One pirate stopped to admire the physique of the beast as it used its fins or flippers to basically crawl aboard and onto the island up to the battle. Water dripped from its body creating large puddles of seawater.

"Move out the way idiot! Do you want to get killed by it?!" Pirates pushed, shoved, and threw elbows at one another to ensure their safety in the body of the ship. They did so in a disorderly fashion and it showed there wasn't much camaraderie involved with the crew and majority of them were for themselves. The sea king Le`luce had summoned had moved to use its large 50m high and 30m long body to block passage to the ship. It resided between Le`luce's forces and Soju's at this point.

"Close the hull!" The pirates began to tug lengths of rope to pull the mouth of the ship back up. Once it was up they resecure all the latches and whatnot to ensure the hull was closed.

On the outside the sea king would have been using its long 30m snout to slam and blast through all of Soju's petty riff-raff crew. "You've grown so big Maji!" While Soju had Mercer and other quality individuals who could be regarded as generals or commanders, Le`luce had his beast of the sea. "What will he do now?" While it was true that the beast was a monstrosity and towered over many men stacked upon one another, from his advantaged position on his ship and with the battlefield being so long, he could still manage to see Soju from over Maji's head.

4Soju x Le`luce: Merging Tides? Empty Re: Soju x Le`luce: Merging Tides? Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:28 am

Super Nova

Supernova
Supernova

Super Nova
Soju x Le`luce: Merging Tides? Tumblr_static_tumblr_static_3yrtze8fvdk4ckgck00k8o00w_640

Mercer had taken a position that wasn't that far from Soju but outside of the Man's view. His Observation was what allowed him to keep tabs on where his Captain currently was. Within the area he was within he fought. He however fought contrary to how people many would see him do. His prized pistols were holstered at his side and what he was brandishing was a staff, more specifically a clima tact. He did mop about the shame he received. However improving was on his mind so that he could never be shamed again.

"If it isn't quick, I apologize. " In unison of his sincere words he twirled the staff.  Four total revolutions before he stopped. The group before him, which totaled twenty, for that brief time were puzzled at his actions. As the renowned of Mercer has spread far and wide despite him not being mentioned in the latest edition of the news coo and being deemed a Supernova. His bounty wasn't even something people know about.

"Guys! This ain't the real Mercer! Lets get him." One would say the second Mercer stopped twirling the staff.

"Thunder, trap." Mercer would say as he would shorten the staff. Pressing a button right above where his hand rested. The staff sie being cut in half. Once again things that transpired went with his words. As his twirl was not wasted movement but rather the set up to his oncoming attack. As four clouds had been sent overhead, directly over the group. And upon his words and their movement what rained from them were one of the most destructive things within this world lighting. They cried out in pain as they were shocked. Collapsing to the ground severely burned from the strikes. Through his observation haki he felt that he hadn't actually killed any of them. Instantly. Slowly but surely they moved on to the next life. Subsequently as he turned his back to them he'd hear screaming. He wasn't familiar with the voices of those they had just recruited but knew only time there would be a retreat is if Soju told them. So he knew it was the enemy. As he made his way over he kept the staff within his grasps and it at its shortened length. With a wave of it once he'd then begin to move.

Soju x Le`luce: Merging Tides? Jinyu_guy_by_yodragon_studios-da9o63e

"Okay, okay. I see you Goldy." Soju would comment as he watched the Fishman put in work. His style of fishman karate was simple but effective. And the only person that really could watch his movements was Soju right now. The gap between abilities was painfully evident when it came to that Fishman and the others. And Soju knew that he wasn't even going all out yet, which gave him the spark. Someone like this wasn't even someone he recruited. A tag along for the actual knew adition that he sought out. He though was glad he had both. His forces were better now. Though, he knew he still could gain more. No, he felt he needed more.

"OI! All you small fry sit back and watch....I have need for you. But, the need for you in combat is not one of them. Except you Goldy! I want you to show me what you really got. " Soju would say his voice was calm, but it was loud and forceful. He had already been standing. He had noticed everyone had headed that way when the sound of a water muffled trumpet, and it got his attention as well. He didn't know what it was himself, but grew excitement from it. And when he saw the beast that produced it he'd brandish a smile that went ear to ear. All his pearly whites showing as never in his life had he seen such a beast. This Sea King was different from any that he had ever faced. And caused him not to take this lightly at all. His blade, Shodai Kitetsu, out and about when he had stood up. And when he spoke he was no longer just standing ideally by. No, rather he was airbourne at this moment. He had moved quickly using techniques similar to those utilized by marines; though they were done with his own set of skills. He clashed with Miji before it had slammed it's trunk into the others. The amount of distance from the ground and Soju being close to ten meters. If successful in his block his blade would dig deep into the beast's trunk. It however would not really do any real damage. This movement was not intended to take him out the trunk. This entire stage was not his. It was for the others. His cameo in the conflict was going to just be simple.

Without a word he had already begun to make his way over to the Beast once it had emerged from the Waters. There was water on the beast and it had caused pools to form on the ground. But, this Fishman was not adept at using Fishman Jujustu. His mastery was within Fishman Karate. And that would be put on full display as he would strike outward. 'Rōjin Karakusagawara Seiken.' Mentally he'd speak the technique he'd use. His body seemed to bulk up immensely as his body moved. Jio-ken being the cause of his increase of speed and power. And the moved transmitted tremendous force through the water vapor in the air to release a shock wave that should make contact with Miji the seconds after Soju made contact with his blade. He didn't need to be told twice to show what he could do. So the words from Soju weren't needed. As this Fishman always used the appropriate strength when dealing with enemies. 1% against those grunts. And 50% against this Sea King. As he also hadn't seen a Sea King with enough strength to walk onto shore. If the Fishman was successful with his strike it'd be enough to lift the Sea King up and backwards. The purpose was not to kill it though. Rather to push it closer to the ship behind him. Still no words would be said as the next step that need to be taken was obvious.

"MERCER!" Soju would shout as he began to fall toward the ground. This was a yell for help but rather to make sure his right hand and spear was ready. As Soju's blade seemed to be different on fire and with a slash of his blade a slash of flames would sail toward Miji. And appearing out of nowhere beside Soju was Mercer, his staff pointing forward.

"Gust Spear!" He'd mumble as the end of the staff would open up and a power gust of pressauried wind would merge with the flaming slash. Increasing not only it's destructive power but also it's speed to otherworldly proportions. It being large enough to engulf Miji and burn him before it would go to far. The Fishman's push was to get it off balance. Soju would be the one to unleash an attack that would deal sever damage on it's own and Mercer came in to increase the power of his Captain's attack.

How Mercer had gotten there unseen was due to the staff he had. Using mirage tempo to get to Soju's location without being spotted. With those he took out the only ones that really would've seen this he would go about that without trouble. If the Fishman's attack went through. Is when Mercer would've made his move to match the height of the falling Soju. Timing it just right so that he didn't end up over jumping or jumping to late. He knew what Soju was going to do, as he knew his Captain and his tendencies very well.

5Soju x Le`luce: Merging Tides? Empty Re: Soju x Le`luce: Merging Tides? Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:07 pm

NPC

NPC
NPC

NPC
The flames burned hot and bright. Even with the sun out and shining its rays onto the battlefield, Le`luce's eyes dazzled like gemstones from Soju's flames that reflected in them. "Amazing." His mouth was slightly agape as he beheld the teamwork Soju and his mates just put on to show. "Hmph . . . fire at will!" With the bulk of his crew stowed away in the body of his vessel, they didn't just retreat and go on standby. Each of them had stations to report to during battle on their vessel and they got right to it.

Out of portholes rifle muzzles and cannon mouths would emerge. With Maji engulfed in an inferno once it regained its balance with a thundering crash onto the ground, the beast began to rampage and thrash about in a frenzy as it retreated to the ocean. Its trunk would swing at the three pirates who bestowed this suffering upon it. First a trunk swing at the Fishman, then one at both Soju and Mercer in one go. A hit from this trunk wouldn't only cause substantial damage, but also smack any of the pirates a ways away into the terrain or the ocean itself maybe. Nonetheless, though Maji was still on the field, these firearms from Le`luce's crew peeked from the body of his glorious vessel and waited for their moment to fire. For now Maji resided in the way, but after its trunk swings, the beast that was lit ablaze would retreat to the ocean to recover. Once the beast was out of the way a thick sheet of gun smoke coupled by the sound of ignited gunpowder would fill the air. A hail of bullets and cannonballs would be sent in Soju, Mercer, and the Fishman's area. Even if not directly struck some of the cannonballs had explosive capabilities and their area of effect threatened the three's well being.

I can't settle with only having made Soju take to the field. I must do more. Le`luce had yet to do anything himself, but he was genuinely enjoying this skirmish between his and Soju's forces.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum