Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
[V] Painting a Picture, Flagging a Fleet EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
[V] Painting a Picture, Flagging a Fleet EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
[V] Painting a Picture, Flagging a Fleet EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
[V] Painting a Picture, Flagging a Fleet EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
[V] Painting a Picture, Flagging a Fleet EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
[V] Painting a Picture, Flagging a Fleet EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
[V] Painting a Picture, Flagging a Fleet EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
[V] Painting a Picture, Flagging a Fleet EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
[V] Painting a Picture, Flagging a Fleet EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[V] Painting a Picture, Flagging a Fleet Empty [V] Painting a Picture, Flagging a Fleet Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:17 pm

Lorelei Riversong

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lorelei Riversong
Link to the voyage details

Finally time to take the Bandit King up on his offer. She had made an impression, despite how meager she was in comparison to him, over a simple lunch and painting his ship without knowing a thing about him. She had gone as far as to even threaten him without any knowledge on how powerful he was, not that anyone could blame her. She wasn't even living her own life, she was about to fill in the shoes for someone else, so, could anyone really take a time to blame Fibi Cala Mari for wanting to live a little and get on the bad, or good, side of one of the most notorious pirates out there? If you do, shame on you for trying to look down on the smol bean that is the half fishman, half human!

Fibi was given contact information, a number to a den den mushi, something that many out on the grand line used to stay in touch over long distances. The rub of the deal was that Fibi wasn't someone with a den den mushi. Back on her ship, The Perish Song, the flagship of the five hundred year old Kraken, there was no belief in such a thing, it meant that they could be tapped, and the secret could be discovered. As such, Fibi had a number for a den den mushi she couldn't even contact.

Instead, she decided to meet up with Jackal on her own means. The white haired girl wrapped her knit scarf around her face and neck several times, until none of it was dangling off other than in front of her. It gave a nice warm squeeze around her rubbery cephalopod skin. The Mimic Octopus girl hugging the only memento she had of her real family, and then pulled the hood of her jacket up, tugging it down so that only her hair and magenta eyes could be seen. Her hoodie wasn't really zipped up much, revealing her sports-bra like top, and down to her navel where the zipper was finally pulled up just a little.

Her biker shorts were on just right, and on her feet she made sure that her flats were buckled and secured before she twirled about in the mirror, and made a break for it from her ship, and from her overly protective adoptive father. As soon as the girl came close to the ground, that tail of hers unfurled to reveal it was four tentacles, that just slammed in to the docks and braced her for impact. She went in to a small roll, and then sprang to her feet, darting off in to the distance.

Some time later, on the deck of The Pegasus, a commotion was being started. Someone was back that shouldn't be there. Someone that was causing the crew, and probably Sinbad, to have a headache. Regardless of what anyone said to her, she stonewalled them. Her arms folded, her tentacles folded just like her arms, a stern look at the main door on the deck.

She had demanded one thing of the crew of the Pegasus, She wanted to see the captain.

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

バンディットキング - Bandit King

Right and wrong is subjective, isn't it? In that case, it'd rather be wrong as many times as it takes to achieve my ideal of freedom.

The final days before the Ball, Jackal really just wanted to clear his mind about anything to do with Mafia life, Kingpins, the Underworld or his elaborate plans, for now, he'd just be in the newly constructed theater room, listening to the orchestra play several pieces from Chopin's catalog. Meanwhile on the deck, Sinbad had invited a few of the gals from the Second District over, to have a little party in his room. The key crew members room's were as big as aboard a luxury cabin on a cruise-liner, so the plan was, gather up the Bandits, grab a few drinks for the pantry and kick a celebration for the boys before the war ahead. However, as the final girl stepped on board, the familiar face of the criminal who'd vandalized the ship rang alarms in the Navigator's head.

Squinting his eyes, from the time the woman arrived, Sinbad had his dagger drawn.

"Not this... Look. Captain likes odd-ball women like yourself. Before he starts to get attached to you... I'd like you to leave at this moment. DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK TO GET THAT SPRAY PAINT OFF!?" Sinbad stated, calmly at first but then slowly  descending into the darkness that was the bubbling anger in his heart. Whistling, a bunch of the Bandits that we're going below the deck, circled backwards, hands rested above their pistols and swords, ready to garner revenge on the woman. However, a few of the Bandits rushed off to Jackal's space in the theater to inform him of the tiny sized intruder.

After about five minutes, they'd arrived to the Captain's position, hopping up from his seat, he'd scale the staircase from the bottom of the seating arrangement, entering into the hallway once again, making his way towards the deck, upon arrival, he'd see Sinbad with his weapon drawn, and a few of his grunts laying on the ground unconscious. The audience in attendance for the throw-down would've been the women from the Second District, the Bandits who'd felt in-different towards Fibi and those who just wanted to watch a good squabble. The entire air of the deck changed once the Boss arrived.

"Shishishi... Looks like you lot are having fun. Can I join in?" Jackal stated, expanding his arms out widely.

Sighing, Sinbad would sheath his dagger, and resume his festivities for the evening. "Capt's here now. Pack it up boys." Sinbad announced. "Oi. Fishwoman. I don't know Capt's stance on you but hanging around us is bad news. We're in the middle of a gang war, I don't mean to sound rude but you should mind your business when it comes to us. Jack's a softy for females usually but we've already lost-" Sinbad's statement was interrupted from a sharp look from the Bandit King.

"Relax. It's not that serious. Shishishi..."
Jackal stated, running into a chuckle.

Exiting to underneath the deck, "Sin's been on edge lately. Forgive him. What seems to be the cause for the visit Fibi? You could've called me and let me know you we're coming over. I would've hanged around the deck. Besides, generally, my ship's stuck flying in the skies." Jackal concluded.

Words: 534
Tagged: @FibiCalaMari
Notes: -

Lorelei Riversong

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lorelei Riversong
During the time it would have taken Jackal to get to the top of his ship and out on deck, a few things happened, just a few, major, maybe not so major, but, enough that it was astonishing to some, levels of things that would leave the audience on the deck standing with their mouths agape more than humanly possible, like someone drew them to have the largest facial reactions of all. See, Fibi didn't move from her spot at all, a stern look on her face as Sinbad came up and was going for the dagger.

She just pouted, arms folded, while glaring at the man, "Hmph, I came to see Jackal, I am staying until I see Jackal." She said stubbornly. She opened one eye, glaring at him with that inhuman glowing magenta hue, "And I'll tag the ship again, and again, until you leave it on the side." She then smiled brightly, showing off those teeth with both eyes opened as the grunts came in, and reached for their pistols.

She dared them to come her way, that tail of hers unfurling, revealing the four tentacles that made it up, her unique cotopus flesh allowing her to mix and match those tentacles in different manners. A short series of gunshots, and a short series of metal hitting metal, Fibi remained seated, with her tentacles flailing back and forth, sliding those bracers on her limbs in order to stop the piddly projectiles for now. Hachure: Arrondir. She said to herself in her mind, before she rolled backwards, and pushed up to her hands, feet in the air and in a wide split.

As she went up in tot his hand stand, she brought her legs up together, and slowly swung her body around, going in to a wide break dance, while her tentacles formed back in to a solid tail, swinging around in a wider reach than her legs, to knock all of those charging grunts down on to their backs, dazed and confused while she left Sinbad to stand there. After using her Hachures: Ratisser maneuver, she went right back to her seated position, folding her arms with a distinct pout.

Only when Jackal came up to greet her, she just stood up smiling, "Hi Jackal! You never asked if i had one of those snail things. I don't! I wanna take you along to see all the ships we can tag. Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!"

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

バンディットキング - Bandit King

Right and wrong is subjective, isn't it? In that case, it'd rather be wrong as many times as it takes to achieve my ideal of freedom.

"Who doesn't have a Den Den in these times..." Jackal thought to himself. "Peculiar. Though, that wouldn't be the strangest thing about this Scaly Mink so far." Jackal concluded the thought. "Shishishi... Going around tagging ships sounds like fun. I have no skill for anything of the artistic nature. Once you don't mind if I watch, then let's get going." Jackal stated, walking over to Fibi and grabbing the nape of her collar. In one motion, Jackal would've blasted into mid-air using his Bomu Bomu Fruit, until the duo was about fifty meters into the air with a single charge, focusing the core of the explosion underneath his dog like appendages that biologically served as his feet by the human texts.

At this height, Jackal and Fibi had an avian's eye view of the Nil District Port, and as they began to loose height, Jackal used a second charge to land them onto the dockside. The force of them decompressing was from gravity was alleviated by intermediate charges in between the decline til the landing, once they'd land, Jackal would blast off into the air once again, until Fibi found a ship that'd peaked her interest. Grinning, "Tell me more about yourself short-stuff. Why's a girl capable of fighting off my Bandits hanging around in Baltigo tagging pirate ships?" Jackal inquired. Finally, a vessel keen to the street artist eyes would've come into view, to which, Jackal would've responded by landing ten minutes walking distance from the vessel.

Skills:

Words: 249

Lorelei Riversong

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lorelei Riversong
As she was grabbed by the collar, Fibi would blink, her body sort of going in to a chibi state. Being a mimic octopus, she could somewhat change her appearance for her reactions, warranting her the knack for emoting much stronger than the already stretchy faced reactions most people in this world had. As such, she stuck out like a cartoon character thanks to her body's composition. She slid along the ground for a few feet before Jackal took off with her before she even had a chance to respond to his outlandish suggestion.

While airborne, her eyes were alight with sparkles. A cyan crackling glint to those deep magenta pools as she stared in awe. She was flying, with a guy, in the air, with magic powers! This was like one of those cheesy monster novels where they made the monster hot, and the story bad! Except this story was good, anyone who reads it as otherwise has a poor taste in reading! Fibi was just so thrilled to be flying that as she came down to land with Jackal and hopped along the ground, she turned around and flailed her arms up and down, using her tail to split in to two to wave up and down like a second pair of arms, "Do it again! Do it again! Do it again!" She often said this when she saw Jackal do something like this.

She was already imagining doing something similar if she got the hang of expelling her ink from her body. The girl already running ideas through her mind. But, she had to double back to what was being said before. "Oh, I don't mind, I tend to make people mad when I spray paint their stuff, so I need someone to look out for me if I annoy someone much stronger than me, again."

"And, as for why I'm on Baltigo, well, I--I would like to tell you that. But, I'm not able to right now. My grandpa you see. Well, he's not really my grandpa. He wants me to inherit something of his while I'm here. But, I can't tell anyone, because it's supposed to be a big secret, and, I would rather not talk about it, and it's just kind of. Yeah."
SHe said while rubbing the back of her neck, looking away to the left and right, avoiding eye contact. She wanted to tell him, but, she just couldn't, maybe she could at the end of this little excursion.

"But, hey! Let's go find a ship to paint, do you have anything you'd like to see? Or something that reminds you of home? Where are people like you from? I know I come from Fishman Island originally, probably, what about you. You didn't eat one of those animal fruits, because of the bomb thing, so, what about you? My dad was a human, my mom was a fishman. I'm a mimic octopus myself." She was as excitable as a kid, but, that's only because she didn't get to socialize with most people.

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

バンディットキング - Bandit King

The childish glee that oozed from Fibi's demeanor and voicebox as they'd soared through the skies, at first, genuinely caught him off guard. What kind of life had someone have to live where the concept of being dragged into the heaven's abruptly would be met with pure unsaturated glee. Most people usually pass-out or relieve themselves of bodily fluids, and in more recent times, literally fight the Mink to be returned to land but not this lass, she was prime and ready for more movement, as if, Jackal himself was nothing more than a mere amusement park ride in her life.

"That's a pretty loaded question. Where do I even start?" Jackal pondered after Fibi's rebuttal to his own investigative nature, with a question of her own. As the duo scaled through the East Docking area, looking for their next tag, he'd answer the barrage of questions backwards, finishing with what he'd like to see as a final thought. "I guess my kind aren't as common as I thought. I'm a Mink. We're a race of animals with human like traits. I guess, if I had to explain it generally. Feels like a long time since I've told anyone this but I'm actually, half-half. Though we have humanoid biology, generally, our animal traits are dominant. In my case, my mother's side of the family had interbred with Lesser Minks, so I came out as a 'failure' as many of my Tribe would state in my youth." Jackal explained.

"It was pretty odd too since when I was born in my moms litter, I was more Mink than anything else so I'm told. I grew into my human like features and all of the resentment that came with it. I don't remember much about Zou, which is where I'm from but from what I do recall, it's a beautiful place. I was abducted as a slave and haven't been back since." Jackal continued on. It'd be at this point the Mink would've rattled his brain trying to find an image of what he'd truly like to see actualized through the Fishman's Art.

"An Elephant." Jackal blurted out, as random as that sounded. "Between you and me, Zou's hoisted on the back of an ancient Elephant Beast named Zunisha." Jackal stated. "We'd often ride the lifts off her body into the water, and go swimming for hours on end. Shishishishi... I was a pretty decent swimmer too. After eating this 'curse' of mine... I'd sink in seconds now." Jackal concluded. "Now you have my answer, let's see your brush in action." Jackal stated, shinning his canine like teeth at the woman in approval.

Words: 443

Lorelei Riversong

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lorelei Riversong
Wait that worked? That worked! She got off scott-free for now! She wouldn't have to answer anymore about who she was or why she was here, now she could sit back, and listen to him explain to her what it was that he was. He was a halfling, just like her? She clapped her hands together while bouncing up and down. Without much of her jacket zipped up, it was easy to see things 'jostle', she had a top on, it just, looked more like a leather tube top. Or maybe some kind of a rubber. ANyways, Fibi wasn't really aware just how oddly she was dressed, or rather, how much she stood out.

"I'm half too!" She butted in before putting her hands over her mouth, letting him continue. Wanting to hear about Zou, which, was a giant elephant that was actually Zunisha? A giant elephant that walked through the ocean? Her eyes got all wide and sparkly while listening to Jackal, those big pools of magenta crackling with a little bit of cyan.

It was no question why he would want an elephant painted. She thought about it, and decided to step back and think for a moment, her arms occupied striking up a thinking pose while her tentacles rummaged through her bag and started to help her put on her rebreather. A nice mask that would help filter out the fumes from the paint so she could dedicate all of the time non stop to painting.

"I have an idea, it's going to take quite a while, and I know just the ship for it. You game for keeping an eye on me so I can do it all in one go?" She asked before she started to run off, grabbing several cans of paint out of her bag, running down along the docks.

When she stopped trailing Jackal along, they would find themselves at a rather impressive ship. It was built like a tank. Like, thrice the height of The Pegasus. Its flank lined with panels for dozens of cannons, easily housing maybe a hundred or two hundred? She just grinned wide under that mask and had a wild, hungry look in her eyes while she started to slowly shake the can of spray paint, getting the metal ball inside to rattle around.

Her tentacles would quiver, all four moving around as she jumped off the ground, two gripping the ground below, while the other two went to work grabbing on to small spaces between those cannon panels so that she could scale around the place on her own little Fibi-made scaffold.

It would take some time, but, she was starting to lay down a nice base coat of grey with flecks of blue thrown in here and there.

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

バンディットキング - Bandit King

It'd been odd experience for the feline, this was the first time since Gilbard that Jackal had went down memory lane about his time on Zou, watching Fibi get excited of his tales brought even more relief, the constant fear of being judge from formally being a slave still hung over the now very free and established Pirate Captain. Finally, after ways of walking, Fibi had finally found her target, it was a colossal tanker, much larger than his own flying Brig, and the constant repetition of lion head figures to cover the canons mouths, indicated to Jackal that ship had to belong to someone of interest. As Fibi scuttled off, it wouldn't take long before the crew aboard of the vessel took notice of the Bandit King's present, and a squawk from an alarmed grunt sent the ship into full alert.

"Your the B-B-B-Bandit King! Do you know how much beli's on your head!? Why the hell are you walking around gawking at our ship!?" one of the men shouted stunned.

With one massive leap, Jackal flipped, landing on the deck of the Full Rigged. "Even criminals need fresh air every now and again. Shishishi... You're flying a pirate banner yourself in this dock, whose really the bold one?" Jackal inquired.

"You dare to step foot on my vessel, Mink-boy." a voice echoed from below the deck, garnering strength as the massive man's face came into focus.

Nemesis:

Standing at almost ten feet in height, the bandaged male concealed his identity beneath silver wrapping, almost giving the man's appearance a cyborg theme.

"I was just coming over for a friendly chat really. Maybe a game or two. I have some time to kill these days." Jackal retorted smugly.

"See that Jolly. We're the Nemesis Pirate Bounty Hunter Gang. We're pirates who hunt other pirates with the ideal of one day becoming a Royal Shichibukai of the Sea. I'm Nemesis, leader of this crew." the man declared, swinging his hands back and forth horizontally.

"I'm Ears. Also known as the Bandit King." Jackal stated, crossing his right hand along his chest before quickly dipping into a ninety degree bow. "Honestly, we're either going to fight now or afterwards seeing as my associates currently vandalizing your ship. If you opt for another route, it'd play blackjack to clear our score. If I win-" the Mink's sentence was interrupted by sound of five thin ten inch needles flying towards his face at incredible speeds [3].

Intercepting the attack, Jackal simply shifted his head to the right, using his Kenbunshoku Haki to assure they're wasn't any trick attached to the projectiles.

"Your not just some fledgling hunter are you." Jackal inquired grinning broadly.

"No. Three Stars and counting... Mr.Ears." Nemesis retorted.

Words: 463

Lorelei Riversong

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lorelei Riversong
Fibi got to work, humming calmly to herself while Jackal went up on to the ship. She went down low, down and down toward the bottom of the ship where it met the dock and pulled out all kinds of purples and blue paints. Thankfully, she could inject some of her ink in to the cans that were made for an octopus or squid like fishman, but, she would rather not have to keep spending money on these cans, and make the ink herself, maybe one day.

A long line of blue and purple, lined with flecks of white and silver to add for the foam of waves. She had to go back in with accents of black, adding to the depths of the waves she was slowly making. She made sure to make them look as though they were being moved around, of course, she would come back when she had a better idea of the elephant.

While she started to draw the elephant, she had to think for a moment about what an elephant walking through the ocean looked like, which, she had no clues as to what it did! Was it tall? Or just super fat? Her tentacles stretched, flexed, grabbed on to cannon panels and pulled herself up toward the banister of the ship, just when Jackal was talking to Nemesis about those three stars or whatever.

"Hey Jackal? What's the elephant look like?" SHe asked, revealing to him a bit of the surprise she was GOING to paint, but, needed some sort of a reference to work with, along with her creative liberties.

The audacity of the person painting someone else's ship coming up and asking for pointers on the painting, the grunts in the background were just left staring with white eyes and mouths agape.

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

バンディットキング - Bandit King

As the Bounty Hunter and Supernova stood eye to eye, Jackal's accomplice climbed aboard the deck, revealing her position to the entire enemy force.

"Shishishi... You've gotta be kidding me." the Bandit King thought to himself sighing.

Grinning menacingly, Nemesis extended his bandages towards Fibi's position in attempts to entangle the Fishwoman, but Jackal used a single leap, jumping into the path of the three snares, which wrapped around his right leg, right wrist, and throat. Coated in Busohoku Haki, the strength of the grip increased by the second, as Nemesis tried to snap Jackal in any possible.

Covering the restrained areas in his own armament, a small scale explosion would've occurred at each of the grappled points, the force of the Mink's explosion being strong enough to free himself from the bandages. Retracting his severed wrapping, more and more of the man's wrapping became undone, revealing specifically crossbows, attached onto gauntlets, which Jackal assumed deployed the needles from earlier.

"You have some interesting toys there..." Jackal stated, scowling at the man's attempt to take out the painter.

"Your reaction time is amazing. Not only was your movement prompt and well positioned, you even devised a counter from my restraints as well. I don't like using this ability since it's unregistered but I ate a Devil's fruit known as the Animate Animate Fruit. Any in animate object I take can mimic the movements and speeds of an living thing. My bandages mimic the movements of a snake. My needles can mimic the descent of an eagle. I've even laced my needles to mimic the poison of a viper. I'm not stronger than you.... but one touch from my needles and that's lights out, Ears." Nemesis explained. "Or maybe I should fire my needles towards your little accomplice." the man stated flailing his tongue outside of his mouth.  

"Shishishishi" Jackal exclaimed, breaking down in laughter. His former serious demeanor seemed to have faded, as something about the man's speech tickled a bone or two in the canines body.

"It's been awhile since I've been able to let loose. Everywhere I've been as of late... I had to hold back in fear of damaging my ship or causing too much of a spectacle. Three Star Hunter huh? I'm going to go all out." Jackal stated. "But first." Jackal stated, resting his hands on Fibi's head, the Mink would wind-up the Fishman in her chibi form, and toss her like a sack of potatoes off the side of the ship into the harbor.  It'd be at that moment, Jackal would burst off at full-speed [5], closing the distance between Nemesis and himself within an instant to contact range.

"When did he!?" Nemesis exclaimed, the motion appearing as nothing more than a blur to the Hunter. Transforming his bandages elastic nature into tougher material, the tips began to spin like that of drills, eight drills in total, all plotting to impale the pirate at various points. With one charge, Jackal detonated his entire body, the explosions torque fried the man's wrappings to nothing more than debris. Vicious information filled third degree burns covered the entire right side of the Hunter's body, causing him to buckle, wheezing in pain, as his breathing became extremely heavy. Though his bandages sucked up the majority of the damage, all of the bones on the right side of his body was broken from the charge.

The scale of the explosion covered at least a fifty meter radius leaving a gigantic hole in the deck. Hovering in mid-air, as Nemesis body fell several feet below the deck, the force of explosion weakened after the twenty-five meter mark, and though it wasn't enough to leave chasm for the entire range, up to blast pinnacle, no footing could've been found on the deck, and several of the Nemesis Crew died upon impact, it was mass murder in a matter of seconds. The entire boat shook, and smoke formed a plume towards the skies, causing all of those in the dock to gawk in amazement.

Using his explosions to scale to towards the ship's mast, Jackal tried to get an assessment of the situation, no, act of terrorism he'd caused. "Maybe I went a bit too hard on him." Jackal thought to himself. Below the deck, wallowing in pain, Nemesis screeches in agony as his second-in-command, gawks at the sight of her Captain, literally in curiosity. "Don't just stand there you Fishman Brat! Heal me with your medicine!" Nemesis barked. "Say pretty please!" the Fishman demanded pouting, swirling around in circles to keep herself entertained. "Josie! If you don't stop fucking around I won't be able to beat that Supernova! That's an order! Do something about these burns." Nemesis commanded.

Releasing her flesh eating leeches from several containers from the bag at her waist, the leeches began to eat away at the dead flesh that'd accumulate on Nemesis body from the initial explosion. "What's the situation out there? How many of them are they? A Supernova you murmured, he must have at least a thousand men under his guise to leave you like this." Josie exclaimed arrogantly. As the leeches ate the dead skin and flesh off, the Fishman used the slime from her body which seemed to have medicinal properties to restore color to the humongous man's skin.

"It's only him and Fishman brat." Nemesis stated.

Astonished, "My My... and caused this much damage. For now, the smoke from above is covering us. Get back up there and take him out... I'll find the Fishman Brat." Josie explained.

Skills Used:

Words: 931

Lorelei Riversong

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lorelei Riversong
When Jackal jumped in the way of those attacks coming her way, Fibi blinked, already ready to try and dodge them with her flexible body, but, when Nemesis tried to play the bad ass that wanted to monologue, she purposefully butted in to the conversation. "Alright let me tell you something Nemesis the three star bounty hunter, captain of the bounty hunting pirates and new target for Fibi Cala Mari's artistic talent! I was talking to my friend Jackal, Captain of the Calico Pirates and sharer of my fish!" SHe barked at him with anger and frustration.

Honestly, the spectacle of a small girl her size yelling at someone that clearly outclassed her was, laughable, so much that the grunts in the background couldn't help but snicker, and giggle, and then bust a gut from the audacity that Fibi had, and the fact that someone so tiny was not even phased to talk to someone that could just so easily kill her. "You know what, Jackal can handle you! I'm going back to painting!" She turned to leave, until she was grabbed on the head by Jackal, who was moving faster than she could see again.

Her body was temporarily pill shaped, limbs all stubby and cutely drawn, her eyes big and mouth in a drooping curvy number three. Her face just screaming 'nani?' Before she was yote off the side of the boat, a big grin on her face as she returned back to normal, and her four tentacles lashed out, grabbing on to the banister of the ship so she could swing down like a pendulum upside down and whip out a light white paint to make some large streaks across the elephant in the process!

Despite hardly knowing him, she trusted Jackal, to the point that she felt he would handle the crew of this boat all on his own, and she could continue to work on her next masterpiece. Of course, that wouldn't be exactly right. She was going to have to deal with grunts, any that could run past Jackal, if they weren't blown to bits. However, there was the second in command of Nemesis pirates. Josie,a terrifying name to be certain!

Fibi was more concerned with the integrity of the boat, wanting to make sure the painting would stay afloat at least. She had drawn a large elephant with obscenely long legs and multiple joints in them, a more Day of the Dead style applied to this elephant that wore war paint across its body in an ancient symbolization. Its face had white paint, giving it the look of a large skull looking on ahead through the fog it trudged through. On the top of its back was an overgrowth of moss and several large trees painted on to it. Just as she was wanting to put the finishing touches on it, Josie appeared.

You know, that's a really great painting you have there." Said the nurse shark fishwoman. Fibi, with her mask back up so she wouldn't get bothered by the paint fumes, glanced over her shoulder, "Oh, thank you! I really would like to finish it though,"

"Oh? What's it missing?" She asked while readying her large spear with an obscenely large scalpel blade on the end. Fibi turned around, her eyes narrow as she waved one of her hands to try and shoo the woman away, "You know it's really hard to work when you constantly get asked questions, would you mind waiting over there?" She asked before that scalpel was hucked in her direction!

Fibi let go of the boat, and rolled her eyes before she watched the scalpel drive in to the painting she had just spent so much time working on. When she came to the ground, her tentacles folded backwards, acting like a roll cage for Fibi who came to her feet and pulled her mask down, exposing her serrated interlocked teeth. "You really don't know when to back the hell off when someone is working do you?"

"Honey, you took the words right out of my mouth." The fishwoman stated, posing as provocatively as she could, flexing a bit to show off her muscles as if it were some sort of contest. Fibi just struck up a fighting stance, a peculiar fighting stance at that. One foot forward, the other lifted up off of the ground, two tentacles back and braced on the floor while the other two were pointed like the flailing tendrils of a displacer beast. Her left hand held up high, back a bit and fingers pointed forward while her right hand was extended outwards, all of her fingers pointed at the woman.

The two were just standing there, sizing each other up while the smoke billowed in the background, and Fibi's art piece was skewered.

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

バンディットキング - Bandit King

Hanging from the crow's nest, Jackal could've seen Fibi and the alien attacker in the distance seemingly conducting what appeared from their body language at first, a civil conversation. However, that didn't last too long but the Mink Captain didn't have to pander over Fibi this time. From below the deck, shards of the ship came flying towards Jackal, covered in jet black Busoshoku Haki, about hundred in number. Each chunk of debris was as large as the size of a garden pumpkin, however, not as spherical in nature, more so edged.

Rising on the platform of the shattered decked, seemingly houses together like a hive of bee honeycomb, Nemesis now stood before Jackal covered in slime but his burn wounds were slowly diminishing as the adhesive mended together his melting flesh. "Shishishishi... This is new. I've never seen someone survive one my charges from that range in recent times. I guess I'll have to kick it up a notch." Jackal commented.

Panting heavily, "Ha. I'm barely struggling to keep my eyes open and your telling there's more beyond that last attack? You're a danger to this generation Bandit King - Ears. I'll have to eliminate you before you come into your true ability." Nemesis stated.

Lunging from the crow's nest into mid-air, Jackal blasted off to close the distance once again, touching his nose against Nemsis's own. Astonished, the man literally panicked, and used his floating platform to retreat, this time, losing it's bonded stated, and more so, dragging him along for a ride, the objects began to dart off, similar to that of a dragonfly in terms of how his body was being tugged away. "Avoiding close range combat-" Jackal thought to himself, but before he could've countered the man's escape, bits of the debris began to cling to his body, piling on top of him, piece by piece in mere seconds. "Curohohoho... Debris Coffin - Leech Hill!" Nemesis exclaimed. "I can turn the scraps into blood sucking leeches that'll drink your body dry in a matter of minutes." the Bounty Hunter responded. The nest that formed on top of the Bandit King snowballed into a gigantic festering floating chamber of leeches.

Grinning beneath the chaos, the Mink automatically detonated the blood within all of the leeches, causing hailstorms of blood to platter everywhere. Left hovering, using frequent charges to maintain his position, was the Bandit Captain, who was a bit light headed from loosing so much blood. Gathering a mixture of mucus and saliva in his mouth, coupling his lips in the form of pout, the Mink would've blown a spit bubble that'd expand with an ominous hue of gold, the color themed in a metallic base. Popping off the bubble from his mouth, and coating his own right hand in Buso, Jackal fired off the water based bubble towards Nemesis's direction, and before his eyes could've even processed the speed of it's advance, the bubble had begun to suck the man inward. Fighting against the mucky watery feel of the bubble, Nemesis first instinct was to pop the bubble, and free himself from it's clutches.

The moment the bubble pop, a massive explosion [6] occurred in the skies, releasing a light that'd make it appear that this was to be apart of a fireworks show. Instead, once the plume of smoke cleared, from it's center, a single body dropped from the sky and crashed violently on the surface of what remained of the deck. It was Nemesis body, except every bone inside it was broken, and his flesh had been burnt into similar to that of charcoal. The bandages that the man once proudly wore as his signature was stripped away to contorted and barren flesh. Decompressing towards the ship's surface, Nemesis and Jackal's eyes met eye to eye, using his quick explosive charges to descend.  

"W-Why's a pirate as strong as you are still mucking around in Paradise? Does the New World frighten you boy?" Nemesis inquired, using the last of his energy to quell his curiosity before he'd pass onto the next life.

"The New World? As in the next stage beyond Paradise? Shishishi... A lot of things frighten me but that's not one of them. I've learned very quickly... No matter where you are in the World, you'll always meet people stronger than yourself. The key thing to remember is... always have a plan, even if it's made up in that moment." Jackal stated but his sentence lost gusto near the end, the effects of the blood lost from the leeches was beginning to take effect. "You say some interesting things Mink. Word of warning... New World... They'll be Hunters who've risen to Four and Five Star ratings... And they're abilities are like none you've ever seen. In the New World... Everyone's a monster. Devil Fruit abilities are more so common too and even rarer than before since that's the origin of the epidemic. If you ever find yourself in trouble Ears... Tell my master on Dressrosa, Ferrell... that I sent you-" Nemesis declared, his final words absorbed by the Bandit King, as his eyes froze stone cold wide open.

Stooping down to close the man's eyes, "It's Jackal. Helios Jackal. That's my name." Jackal uttered out of respect for the man's strength. Panting louder, Jackal's entire fur coat and body was covered in a thick layer of perspiration. Woozy and hallucinating, Jackal swore he'd seen silhouettes of a figure that resembled his Mother standing before him. Passing out on the deck next to Nemesis, the ship could've sustain the massive gaping hole in it's center, and the damage below caused the vessel to take on water and sink. Snoring, in his sleep talk, "I'll take a break... and then go help Fibi." the Mink announced, yawning in his sleep.

Skills Used:

Words: 1016

Last edited by Kaito on Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lorelei Riversong

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lorelei Riversong
To say that their fight was comparable to Nemesis and Jackal, would be a lie. But, to the random folks who were no stronger than grunts, even weaker by that standard, you might even call them East Bluenites in terms of their strength and perception! They couldn't keep up with Fibi and Josie. It looked like two blurs of gray color that flew across the air and clashed with each other, with solid thuds that would cause a nice reverb sound effect.  Whatever they were doing, they could be tracked movement wise, but, they were moving in such a way that their precise bodily movements couldn't be seen by the general populace, only those more observant than they were fast.

It started off with the two staring each other down, even getting in to a light pose off to try and intimidate one another. "You know Honey, just because I'm a nurse, doesn't mean I'm ferocious as a shark." Josie said while drawing out a collapsing baton, one that looked more akin to an oni club with how thick it was, or like some sort of a twisted, weaponized metallic bat ready to bean someone over the noggin with it.

Fibi would just mimic the woman's movements, though those tentacles of hers slowly waved through the air, two dipping down and bracing against the ground. "Fibi will defeat you, because Fibi can mimic any sort of a fishman's fighting style." The woman laughed at the girl, her face twisting in to a delighted grin while her pointed snout looked right down at Fibi.

"Oh god that's rich, how's a scrawny little think like you ever gonna match up to me?!" SHe glowered while crouching down, those strong legs of hers tensing up before she went in to a powerful dash at Fibi, ready to swing that club for the girl's head.

Fibi did something similar, with her four tentacles merging in to two, while they mimicked the texture of Josie's leg muscles against the ground, but, instead of thrusting her at Josie, she twisted at the hip and pushed off of the ground, a powerful dash just a couple of inches above the ground while Josie was a good foot off the ground. In that process, the two crossed over each other, and Fibi twisted back to normal and righted herself, while she sat back on her tentacles together as a tail, her legs crossed with a cheeky grin on her face.

"You might be the nurse of the Nemesis pirates and a powerful fishman karate warrior, but Fibi is a mimic! And better looking!" Well, that did it. The look of sheer agitation on Josie's face as she gripped her weapon as tight as possible, crumbling the metal bat in her grip before throwing it to the side, she struck up a proper karate stance, while Fibi did the same, mimicking the woman's movements.

Fibi figured, she already had the win, she could at least learn a little from this person's style of fighting, that was, until Josie rushed forward and slapped Fibi hard in the stomach, causing her bodily fluids to jostle about, and sent her hiked up a good ten meters in to the air, only to be spiked back down, and right in to a souvenir cart, "Code Blue Beatdown!"

Fibi would get up, a bit battered and bruised, but, now it was time to actually focus, instead of being the cocky little mimic she was!

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

バンディットキング - Bandit King

The loud thud of the Captain's body crash landing into wooden flooring below the ship's deck, awoken the Captain from his deep slumber, especially, with how incredibly far the fall was. Keeping his eyes squinted to combat the changes in light intensity, the Mink rolled around back and forth before finally springing to his feet.

"How long was I out?" Jackal mumbled to himself, as his Haki could've no longer picked up on the aura of Nemesis then the last few moments of the fight came flooding into his thoughts. "The New World huh?" Jackal declared out loud, as if anyone was around to hear him. Leaping from beam to beam, the Mink began to climb and launch from pieces of the gaping ship's deck, using his feet and hand claws save the progress of his steep incline. Eventually making it on the deck once more, well, what was left of it.

Hanging over the side of the ship, with Jackal's perception his crewmate and the Nemesis pirate nakama exchanged a series of fast pace blows that even the onlooking audience couldn't keep a track of. It had them so stunned that, they didn't even noticed when the Bandit King had joined their ranks. Between the loud explosions, the collapsing deck and cloud of smoke, the only thing that made sense to them was hopping when need be, to capture the Fish Lady Fibi, and hold her as ransom for his own freedom.

Taking up the role of cheerleader, "Oi. You better not loose Fibi. If you win, I'll treat you to an sea food buffet. My treat." Jackal shouted gleefully.

Words: 271

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum