Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Lost at Sea  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Lost at Sea  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Lost at Sea  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Lost at Sea  EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Lost at Sea  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Lost at Sea  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Lost at Sea  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Lost at Sea  EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Lost at Sea  EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Lost at Sea  Empty Lost at Sea Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:02 am

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

Lost at Sea  Giphy

GV Details :

"Was it premature of me evacuate the Island in such a way? Maybe. I however can't just turn back around, heh. Honestly, would I have gotten in this predicament if you had kept up the dream? If you didn't suffer such a defeat....friend." Commodore Hannibal Uchi spoke to a corpse within his quarters of the Enforcer II. Sadness would be a understatement of how he felt at this very point in his life and career. Frozen completely in order to keep it from decaying was the corpse of fellow Commodore, but superior, Lu Dahn Ricchi. Who had been killed in a tragic accident during their time on Jordsand. A unfitting end to a great man. Hannibal would making a smacking sound that echoed through the quiet room with his lips; as he pushed upward, using his hands on the desk before him a support. Fully erect he'd walk over to the frozen coffin his friend rested within, running his finger across it as he transverse from is position at his desk to the exit of the room. There was only one place to place the frozen coffin, and that was within the middle of the room. It was kinda romantic. A kiss would be enough to awake some from a sleep such as his, however Hannibal was not Lu Dahn's knight. Hannibal was a comrade rather and could never bring himself to push past that line. Despite trusting everyone currently on this vessel he would lock the door behind him before heading topside. As there was a secondary door he needed to take to make it topside. This minor detail of his ship was peculiar to anyone else. Hannibal however say it as a unique trait that separate the two enforcers.

Upon opening the secondary door he had to take a few seconds to allow his eyes to adjust to the beaming rays above. After those seconds passed he'd see that everyone was well relaxing, as there was nothing they could do. Hannibal was the Captain and navigator of this vessel and if he declared they were lost no one else was qualified to contest that. In total six individuals were among the living on this vessel. Two were within the crows nest chatting it up, having form a intimate relationship. One was carving some strange piece by the helm of the ship, they perching on the railing as they did so. The last two were both a asleep in the middle of the day under some shade they had created with their uniforms. Hannibal would not interrupt any of them, as he had no right to. Despite his current mood his body did not allow itself to act the same way. Powerful footsteps garnered him the attention of those on the same level as him.

'I've really let them done, Lu Dahn. I left the ones we brought to Jordsand, on that island. The others we had join our battalion are somewhere else. More than likely re-assigned to another. It has been a month...since I left that Island. My Den Den mushi does not reach far enough to get into contact with anyone. I've used this strange ability however to keep us with fresh water and stable land to fish from. So there is one upside to this. Sadly, that doesn't make up for anything else. Everyone among this crew have begun to bond during this hardship, that there is that. I do see how they look at me though....incompetent and worthless. And if they had the power I do not doubt they'd attempt a revolt.'

His thoughts would lead into another.

'What should I do? Attempt to head back to Jordsand? Marineford? Keep the journey to Water Seven so that you can be buried? Kill myself? Lu Dahn.....I need yer help. I am not fit to lead anyone or uphold the mantle of Justice.'  

He'd begin to bite at the nail of his thumb as he gazed outward at the illustrious and intimidating sea. His struggle with his emotions had reach a strange gray area, as he couldn't just think of himself at this moment. The lives of others depended on him. And allowing his close friend to be properly buried also was something that weighed on his fragile mind. A conflicted sigh would escape from behind his lips as he stopped biting his nail. Placing himself at the wheel of the ship was something he had done in a few days. He didn't plan on moving the vessel. As nothing had been done to allow them to move from this spot, as the enforcer was anchored to a block of ice that surrounded them. It being obviously placed by the user of the Hie Hie no mi.

He would retreat from the wheel, and leap over the side railing of the vessel. He'd land on solid ice, which the ship rested on. Slowly and without fear of slipping he went over to the end of the man-made ice island. There was a chair along with a fishing rod. This is where they came to fish for their breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Everyone fed themselves with how much time had passed, as there was no real cook on the vessel. So serving up a meal for everyone ended with hurt feelings. So to avoid that everyone caught and cooked for themselves. If someone needed help however it was always on the table, as they only had each other out here. Hannibal would cast out his line and once again drift into his unstable mind.

You know...in the news coo I was regarded as a "Hero of Justice." Some girl on Sandy even told me I should make a world where no one is hurt, absurd. Humanity, Minkanity?, Fishanity?, or whatever you want to call your race don't deserve that. Not after what they did to my race. As they are animals that cannot find joy in life without a sacrifice. And it saddens me. As even the World Government gives sweat pretty little lies called..."equality". They can weak. They can look upon the darkness they created. Covering up life ugliness.

But I still follow them....and probably will protect them till I die. As I can't bring myself to...to be like them. Despite it all I want to help. I need to help. As all sin isn't shared. So nor should the punishment.

So what is my Justice? How should I come back from this set back. Should I come back? Is the only real Justice I can administer being one up-

His hypnotic thoughts would be snatched away as a furious tugging on his line would begin. Causing him to have to stand to his feet just to pull with more power, as he caught a big one. Both struggled. One struggling to escape whilst the other struggled to capture. Finally, one would come out on top. And that would be the one wanting to keep their life. As they struggled enough that the line's wire would snap. "Tch!" Hannibal would snap his finer and click his teeth in dissatisfaction of the outcome. Unlike the others he couldn't catch Fish. You could call it a lack of trying as he didn't use his Devil Fruit abilities at all. He felt that would be too much. His stomach would growl at him as he place the line down. He needed to replace the wire; even though there was one in the box next to the chair. He however didn't know that little detail at all.

----

In the distance there was another vessel, coming from the east. It wouldn't come into view of the preoccupied Marines in the Crow's nest. And their reconnaissance had already finished, barely. They had been traveling in search of a big score for a couple days now, eager to always make a bigger name for themselves. And luck was in their eyes was smiling upon them today. As the one occupying the Crow's nest would scream downward.

"MARINE SHIP BOYYYYSSS!"

Those three words caused the entire ship to erupt in excitement and glee. Quickly, many began to scramble about in preparation for what they had in mind. They moved like a well oiled machine. Each and everyone of them knowing what they needed to do at this very moment. However it all would be place on hold. As the First Mate of this vessel would come onto the deck and screech orders. These orders would come almost thirty minutes into the preparations.

"CAP'N SAID! WE WILL BE DOING A NIGHT RAID INSTEAD OF OUR USUAL MOVE! MACRO CAME BACK AND TOLD US THERE IS A VERY, VERY, VERY JUICY HEAD ON-BOARD THAT VESSEL. AND HE AIN'T THE TYPE WE CAN JUST RUN RIGHT AT. COMMODORE HANNIBAL UCHIS! HERO IN DIS HERE NEWS COO!" The Fishman would say as he would pull out the old and battered News coo. With how they operated they didn't read much. They didn't need to unless their names were on the front page. Only reason they read this one was because Oceanus was in it, but they never read about that weak Wotan again. As they didn't know he was a Wotan till they read the paper.

There were a few bitchy moans as not all of them were allowed to go on Night raids. Only about half of them would be going out to that ship. So some things had to be taken down and other things started. The First mate would retreat back into the bowels of the ship. He needed his rest as he would be conducting this Night raid.

----

Hannibal would finally catch something, albeit it being smaller than his hand. Something however was better than nothing in his book, and he would not complain. This along with his medicine would be enough to put him under. He took naps through the day so that he could always be up for the majority of the time. His meal would be in his quarters, as there was no other place he wanted to sleep. It may come off as disturbing for someone to eat and sleep in the same room as someone that had passed; but Hannibal didn't see it as bad as you would think, mainly from what he had to do in the past. After he finished his meal he would pass out, but he made a error. He took too many pills.

2Lost at Sea  Empty Re: Lost at Sea Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:32 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

Lost at Sea  Giphy

"We should do something for him. He has been down in the dumps, more than usual." She spoke from the hearts. Between her own get away she watched the others. Saw how they were coping with the entire situation. She wasn't a Ensign her rank was the highest after Commodore Hannibal. Commander Demi Shaw.

"I mean HE DID get us lost out here. And we still are LOST. I haven't had a good meal in such a long time. Freakn' tired of fish!"
One of the Ensigns spoke. From Demi's observations he kept to himself more and more like Hannibal did. Carving things to distract himself from their predicament. His art was beautiful but he always would toss them out into sea upon completion. Even now he was carving a figure.  

"I understand that feeling, but you gotta understand his also. His friend...shit our friend...Lu Dahn died. Getting his body home is something we all would've rush to do. " Demi would retort. They all new Lu Dahn, as that man was a idol. In more than one sense. Despite his age many older than him looked to him as a shining light within the Marines.

"Yeah." One Ensign would chim in.

"Indeed." Demi's Lover would state.

"Mhmm." The Ensign would stop carving the figure and nob his head as he made the sound of understanding.

"So, lets finish setting up. I've been fishing for a few hours and I have caught some nice things. I will cook below deck. James found a stash of good Rum down below so we can also drink tonight. We will celebrate. To help Hannibal along with ourselves to boast moral and figure out a way home or at least to a Marine instillation." Demi had grown tired of their situation, but not spiteful. She understood people got lost all the time. She couldn't hold something like this against their Captain and Navigator. She wanted to lift all of their spirits and get them to all work together. As it would take them all to get out of this in her mind. They had all pulled up stairs to make a circle when they spoke. And with this meeting being adjourned they would move what they used for chairs away. Barrels, bundles of rope, and other things found were these makeshift chairs. Demi didn't take long to traverse from the upper deck to below.

She understood Hannibal, as she was with him during his altercation with the first Patron. She knew he cared deeply about those under him or that he considered a friend. Watching him she grew to feel sorry for him, as she knew more than everyone. Before it became public knowledge she had found out about his race, a Three Eye'd Clansman, and with her years within the Marines she knew the plight that was thrown onto those people. Firmly she had been against it back then and so was she now.

I wonder if he will every Marry. He seems like the type that would like a big family.

She began to prepare their ingredients first as she had this thought. Just saying she went fishing would be a understatement in the work she put in today. As there were more ingredients she had to get that couldn't just be gotten from a fishing rod. Below their ship a couple clicks away was a large coral reef. She was amazed when she first found out about the mass. As she usually only saw reef-building corals are only found in shallow tropical and subtropical waters. But, alas the Grand Line was not like the Blues she was accustomed to. There waters were mysterious and mythical at times. She was glad for it though as it was the reason they hadn't dealt with any Sea Kings from there stationary position. A natural defense she felt it was since they were above it.

Maybe I should've told Remy about the crab I caught, might've made him more pumped. Wait...no he will find another reason to complain. Brats.

Though her thought was about Remy, the figure carver, it moved to think about the others. In all honesty only Hannibal was her senior, but only in rank. She was the eldest on this ship and felt she had the most experience with most things. She'd sigh as she'd begin to think of herself as a old hag.

More time would pass and her thoughts would continue. It total preparation would take around two hours, and as she brought all the food out with some help all that needed to be done was getting Hannibal. However, troubling news would come. He would not be able to join them due to taking his pills. Demi at first was a bit hurt, but would not tell the others. Rather a lie needed to be given.

"Sorry to say, but Hannibal will be coming a little later. He has been working hard and it seems he may be close to getting us out of here. So, he has instructed me to not hold this shindig up and start without him! SO LET US PARTY!" Demi held a glass of the rum, and the others joined her. Their glasses clanked together before they began to guzzle down the strong liquid. They all haven't drunk for a long time and they would not miss this chance. It was great for everyone and they spent most of the time together. Only Demi and her Lover would branch out while the others played a game. Their talk and interaction would signify the start of the end.

3Lost at Sea  Empty Re: Lost at Sea Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:25 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

Lost at Sea  Tumblr_n2rl8pT9K31qztgoio1_500

"He took pills again?"

"Yeah, he must be really going through a lot. We thought he had stopped taking such things, but I guess he has regressed. It isn't all bad though. Since he isn't like he was on Baltigo everything will work out." She didn't expect to be asked that. She would however answer it with how she felt. None of them truly knew the current mindset of Hannibal.

"Are you trying to lie to me? Or yourself? Hannibal "The Hero" Uchis is nothing sort of a mess. I backed you up earlier, because I didn't want discord. But, I won't lie to you. He is a incompetent leader and Marine. And when we make it to a Marine base...I will be reporting his incompetence. Hopefully he gets a dishonorable discharge, or at least I get transferred. " He was fed up and for the first time he spoke from his heart about the situation. He had been feeling this way a lot lately, but didn't share it. So, all of this was news to Demi.

"AHHHH! I lost!"

"Hehe, so I get to throw that figure!"

"Whatever...just do it...." Remy, with regret, handed over his carved figure. The other Ensign would snatch it and with glee toss it as far as he could outward at the sea. They all watched it land a few yards away. The throw wasn't impressive at all, but this Ensign didn't have much strength to him. He was more witty than anything.

"That weak ass throw."

"Hehe, still got to throw it."

"I don't know why we even betted on such a thing."

"Because you have gotten so recluse."

"Have I?"

"Yeah, Man."

"I get it somewhat though....we are stranded and that comes with a boat load of different emotions. And we all have to deal with it in different ways. But, it always is good to spend some time with others through this."

Some more time would pass and it would be exactly 11:00pm when one of the Ensigns would notice something strange. The figure would be placed on the railing. The person that noticed this was the one to carve it, Remy. He would see that the area of the railing was wet. Looking at it there would be a evident trail of water. "Ah gu-" Before he could finish his statement he would feel wet and slimy hands firmly grasp onto his head. They were large and one of them covered his mouth. Reaching up frantically he'd attempt to remove the hands. Stomping his feet as well as he struggled. The lack of air made him more ferocious, but that didn't help his cause. It depleted his air supply more and even with the drive he had no strength to remove the hands.

WHAT THE HELL! I AM GOING TO DIE! I'M GOING TO DIE! HELP! HELP!

Suddenly there was this pressure. Something Remy had never felt within his life. Tears began to form and fall as he began to lose all hope in getting free. His body began to go lip rapidly now. But, before he would lose himself and pass out there would be a loud noise that would echo through the upper deck of the ship.

*CRACK*

"The others are below. Hannibal must be captured alive, whilst everyone else can be killed. Buuuut, if you guys want to have a play thing you can bring one tag along. " He spoke as he began to apply some more pressure to the now deceased Marine. He broke his neck but didn't want to stop till her heard a pop next. Soon that desired sound would ring and his hands would be soiled. His orders would be followed through without a fail. And the Marines of this vessel will come to know how cruel Piracy can be.

4Lost at Sea  Empty Re: Lost at Sea Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:42 am

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

In total the First Mate had brought with him twenty few members of the crew. They waited in the waters before the party had started biding their time. Only arriving when they all had scattered around the ship. The First Mate used something known as Observation haki to pinpoint those on the ship. One, Remy, was only on the upper deck. One was in the crows nest. One was on the main deck toward the head of the ship. One, Hannibal, was in the Captain Quarters. One was within the bathroom. And the last two were in their quarters. With one of the six members on this crew already being taken out with ease the odds has gotten even worse. The enemy force would split up. Three Fishman known as the Hag Brothers would begin to climb the mast to reach the Crow's nest. They were the only one equipped to climb to such heights. They didn't say anything as they scaled the mast. Their minds were filled with thoughts about what they could do to the Man up above.

"Two pistols, nice, nice baby. Betting on tossing something got him more open to bet on more serious things. I did lose my sword, but I won this baby. I'm a co-" Something would fall onto the forehead of the young Ensign. Prior to that a shadow had blocked the Moon's rays, but he thought it was some clouds. However he would be wrong as he would see the dripping Fishman. Looking around he would see two more, there being no opening for him to escape. His grip on his weapons would increase, but not from confidence. Fear quickly began to consume him. He'd swallow the spit that built up in his mouth, as he began to try and talk. "Y-you guys are Marines?" he wouldn't get a response in words. Rather their twist, crooked, and decayed teeth would just be put on display. The first that was to make a move would be the one right above reaching his right hand downward. In fear we at times cower or lash out in desperation. The latter would happen today. With both pistols he'd hoist them up as quickly as his body would allow, and point them upward at the Fishman. With him having been laying down in the Crow's nest he needed to get up. The flintlock pistols would discharge and the sound of it would echo through the area. Impact was made, and he had a few more shots left. The other two were to his front, and as he rose up he'd fire all he had outward in the direction they were in. Plums of smoke filling the small space they occupied.

Soon the smoke would clear and he would be alone, a shocked smile would stretch across his face. Standing fully up now he would spin the two weapons, "Heh...no reason to be scared." He'd look over the edge but not see anything but one body. The body of his comrade. His eyes would grow wide in shock. The amount of emotions swirling within him couldn't be described.

"TUTUTUTUTUTUTU! SHOCK!" The Marine ensign would turn around and see all three were behind him. Before he would try to do anything else he'd be hit with a strange substance. It pinned him to the side of the Crow's nest. It was like snot in consistency. All three of them were covered in it. All three would get into the crow's nest now instead of hanging on the outside. There was no room within the crow's nest. They were all so close now. The marine ensign didn't know if the slime, body, or breath are the things that stung his nose. What he did know is that he couldn't move. His struggles just zapped his energy more and more. Breathing frantically and hard he began to give up.

"Noooo, keep goin'. Come on boy...keep goin'. " One of the Brothers would say as he placed his hand onto of the Marine's forehead. The same slime would begin to be produced in a large volume, but it missed the Ensign's mouth and nose. As the Fishman didn't want to stop him from breathing. Death wasn't something they wanted to bring quick. These Hagfish loved entrapping people with the slime they produced. They were skilled and had killed many. Being behind only the First Mate and Captain in terms of power.

"You know we saw a girl fishin'....we shouldn't play with this one. We should go claim her first."
One of the Brothers would chim in as he would place his hand over the Ensign's mouth. They wouldn't stop him as they agreed. The fish man would then force his hand into the mouth of the Ensign. And begin to pump him full of slime.

"Was that really a gunshot?!" Demi would push James off of her. There was no reason such a thing should be heard out here, as a discharged weapon was against the rules of the ship. The only exception is if combat had began with a enemy. But Demi was hesitant to think the worse, as she did get them all drunk.

"I believe so." Without saying anything else he would move off of the bed and reach for his uniform on the floor. Putting it on as the two spoke. He had finished already, but still had some energy left.

"Do you think they are just playing around while drunk?" Demi would say as she clutched the covers. She didn't focus on James changing clothes. She wanted to think before she made a move. Debating on not moving unless they heard another one.

"Regardless, I will go check it out. You are too tired." Right before his snarky comment more shots would be heard, which caused him to hurry up and grab his clothing.

"....Shut up. Let me get dressed and I will meet you. You hold rank over them, but are too harsh."   Him joking at a time like this wasn't needed or welcomed. She would toss the covers aside and grab her uniform. Wanting to hurry and see what was going on. James was already finished and would head for the door, but stop inches before touching the doorknob. It already beginning to move. He'd watch as the door would begin to slowly open, and see a hand.

"So...you are coming to tell us you drunks just we-" He'd stop talking. When he first started talking he'd see a hand begin to come through the crack of the door. However upon further examination he'd see that there was blood on that hand.

"No, no. I ain't drunk....wish I was though." The Fishman would step into the room fully now with the door wide open. He was alone. Within his hand was the hand of Remy, he took it after he popped the Ensign's head.

"V-Vista....Reaper of the Sea....Vista Dahmer. "

WANTED

DEAD OR ALIVE
Vista Dahmer ● Reaper of the Sea
127,000,000- bounty

Member of the Dahmer Pirates. Vista is a serial killer that originated from the North Blue. Murder in cruel ways in his mainstay. Loyal to his Father's crew. He is extremely dangerous as he has killed in total five Rear Admirals in the last two years.

In the eyes of James this Fishman was unimpressive. He was short, pudgy, and overall disgusting. He looked like a fish he had caught not that long ago. James however was simply ignorant of who he was inches away from. As Demi was in the back petrified in fear. She knew about many big named Pirates, especially Marine killers. And this Pirate was similar to Lotan.

"What is up with the cocky expression?"

"Cocky? No, I am not that. I am however thankful for you being here. As I have been training every day since we got lost, and I am not a mere grunt. And with you harming or god forbid killing one of our Ensigns...I CAN GET THIS EXCESS ENERGY OUT!" As he spoke he began to stretch. Upon uttering his second sentence he would take his stance. Instead of moving forward he'd take a step backward, a small jump implemented to do this transition. His front toes pointed directly forwards, and he kept his back heels comfortably on the wooden deck. He placed his left leg further back. Keeping his other foot basically in the same spot. His weight was not all over the place but rather evenly distributed between his two feet. Simultaneously his elbows would be tucked in, but he would not ball his fists and were up near his tucked chin. With how much practice he had doing this it took mere seconds to take this stance. But, for today he moved in cadence with his words. Slow and steady so what he was doing could be seen. With his shouted words he'd move front leg to attempt to deliver a teep in the chest of the extremely shorter Fishman. What he did was quickly raising his leg and thrusting it forward, that was a teep. Upon contact, as contact would be made, he'd pull it back and place it down in it's previous position. He didn't hold back or move slow with this kick, as this is what a Human of his level was capable of. After many hours, days, and weeks of training to get into this stance and the few moves he knew he felt confident his blows could level anyone. He understood though Fishman were a bit different as he only saw Vista slide back only a little bit.

James would take a few steps forward to close the distance once again. His teep was strong enough, in his eyes, to push Vista out of the room and back into the hallway. He'd just move into his leg range as he would use teep one more time, this time it appeared to have more power behind it. And with Vista also hitting against the wall James felt he could quickly follow up with a combination. Closing the leg distance James would come in with a downward elbow that would grace the top of Vista's head. Seeing that land caused the confidence of James to skyrocket. And he would then grab the Fish by his scaly head and bring the head down, just a bit. As his knee would close the rest of the distance. Repeatedly he would do this over and over again. "I WILL END THIS NOW!" He'd let go of Vista's head now, and jump into the air. He planned to bring his elbow down hard on the back of the Fishman's head. With the force of it he would slam the Fishman's head into the wooden floor, the sound of his body hitting it echoing through the hallway.

Turning away from the downed foe he would look back into the room, "Demi, baby. Tie him up, as death will be too easy for him. He will answer for his crimes. I will head above and deal with th-....What is wrong? Why do you have that expression on your face?" before he would turn around he would see Vista walk passed him and into the room. Shocked he'd not let this Fishman just walk passed him. So, he would attempt to deliver a teep again, but this time it was caught.

"Okay, okay. Enough, I wanted to see how strong you are. I have tasted enough of your skill and can give you a status of mere grunt. Fodder. Trash. Shit. You will never catch up to even the weakest in my crew. " Vista would say as he held James' foot. He was so fast that James didn't even see him turn around. And his strength was something that didn't allow James to contest with, so he was stuck with his foot up. "Don't worry though! You will die sow like everyone else!" And with that there was a...

*CRACK*

"Is he really asleep?"

"Yeah."

"You'd thank he'd wake up from those shots."

"Thank? You dumb?"

"Oi! I caught one of them in the hallway, but he got antsy. So we dropped him quick. He is outside the door, cause I think the Captain would want to eat this one. He is nice and juicy."
Interrupting them would be one of their comrades, five others behind him.

"We don't care. They all going to die regardless....well not him. He is the Hero we are to capture. So, tie him up. And the Captain only eats live meat now, you know dat."

"Ay what about this block of.....there is a body in here. "

"Just toss it into the water. I saw it when we came in. We melt the ice and take the ice he has around his neck, it looks expensive."

The action of reaching out for Lu Dahn was their first mistake. It made no sense, or maybe it did. But, before it would be touched Hannibal would raise his head as well as right hand. "Move." Is all he would utter. Though, the action he did would come before that. All ten of the Pirates within the room would be frozen solid from his attack. He would awake, somewhat dazed. he'd take a few seconds to gather himself before push off of the desk and slowly getting to his feet. Looking around and examining his surroundings he would see that those he had frozen weren't under him, rather from one of their tattoos he was under the impression they were Pirates. It resembled something you'd see on a Jolly Roger.

Skill Used. :

He would begin to worry as he began to maneuver around them. His room already was cut in size with  Lu Dahn's coffin. With these large Fishman that room was taken up even more. He wouldn't do anything to them right now though, as he'd just let them stay right here till he got back. Right now he needed to check up on his crew. Quickly once outside of the room he would attempt to go right, but would see the mutilated corpse of John.

What the hell. Why would someone do such a thing....he was only Twenty. Promising young Ensign that has moved up in ranks since joining. He....even had a kid on the way.

Hannibal would grit his teeth as he would walk passed the boy's body and head topside. There he'd see another corpse, but it was Remy. Even though his head was, was destroyed he could make out his uniform. As Remy always stood out with a yellow strip in his shirt. Looking around he saw nothing else, but he would walk around a bit more. He'd stop at the mast as something would drop from above it. Seeing the strange substance he'd make his way up the mast. It took no time with how fast Hannibal would move. But, he wished he hadn't gone up. What he saw was pure horror. The strange substance was everywhere. Mixed with blood and other things he couldn't describe. "Bastards!" Hannibal with anger swelling within him would leap from the Crows nest. And he would slam his feet down hard on the deck.

"COME OUT NOW!"

Hannibal was always neutral. When it came to inflicting Justice. When it came to his emotions. When it came to almost every facet of his life. However he was someone that let things build up over time, and when things filled his bottle up too much everything came out. Already he was unstable with the passing of Lu Dahn, but seeing three members of his crew treated like this pushed him over the edge. For the first time in years he was pissed. His words echoed not only through the ship and also further past it. His call would be answered though as every Fishman, except one, would come out. In total fifth-teen of them.

5Lost at Sea  Empty Re: Lost at Sea Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:27 am

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

Lost at Sea  62DA24423A3811C88EA115A793268D972E0AD187

"Come on....get up. One more time, one more time."
Vista would say to James. As the short creature at this time towered over the Marine. The Man's clothing was tattered and ripped in many areas. Those rips exposed the bruises that you might not see if his clothing were intact. A few of his teeth were scattered within the room, and his mouth leaked blood profusely. He had been on the receiving end of a true beating. Vista held back however as to not kill the weak and pitiful Man. He even egged him on so that this beating could last longer. There however was a limit on how long you could really toy with someone before getting bored. And for Vista that limit had been reached. Reaching down his scaly and slimy hands grip the flesh of the Marine. Tugging on it as if it was some mere fabric. Remy trembled as he used both hand to grip the one Vista was using to hoist him up. There was no strength within this Human left. His tank was running on fumes at this very moment, but he never gave up.

"You do have some..what do they call it? Kick? Yeah, kick. You do have some kick in you. More than that lady over there. But at the end of the day all you are inferior to the master Fishman race. " Vista would say as he was forcing his other hand through the mouth of Remy.

Demi had tried to assist in combating Vista, despite her fear. But with a swift back-hand she was in the corner barely conscious. She could've easily been killed when she tried to attack Vista and even know she felt she was just stealing time till she would be. She, like all of the other Marines, wanted Hannibal to save them at the last moment. Showing that he actually was a Hero. At this current time however Demi would be the only Marine on this vessel even capable of having that thought.

They wallowed in excruciating pain on the deck of the ship. Each holding a specific limb that was frozen solid. Known of them were able to touch Hannibal at this moment due to his Devil Fruit ability being on fully display. Being a Logia type he had the ability to freely turn into his respective element. Despite his element not being Ice that is what he had turned into. That being the best physical representation of his ability. Through his time with this ability he hadn't lost a fight. No matter the adversary or situation his Devil Fruit ability has propelled him to victory. At his highest ego he saw himself as one of the strongest within the Marines to this date.

They aren't strong....but I understand why the others lost. Their physical abilities are levels above normal humans. Even with my intangibility I can tell that one strike could cave in a Human's chest. I need to keep moving through them.

Hannibal combated them as he thought about their abilities. In total he had only moved passed three Fishman. Saying they all keep hitting him after seeing what happened to their comrades would be foolish and illogical. Rather they attempt other means to try and neutralize Hannibal. Fire arms, bladed weapons, and even other thins laying around like barrels. Sadly, none worked or would work.

"TAKE THIS!"
From behind a Fishman double the size of Hannibal would had the anchor within his hand. It was heavy but he was strong enough to wield it within one hand. He had pulled it up from below.

Hannibal didn't understand why people would scream as they attacked or before, it was idiotic. Doing that takes away your element of surprise. Hannibal, instinctively, would push off his feet to his right. Slightly jumping to avoid the anchor. The Fishman was strong enough to pierce through the very deck of the ship. Hannibal didn't move so quickly that the Fishman didn't see himself miss. and he would drag the anchor across the ground in a attempt to smack Hannibal with it. His serious expression would fade into a cocky grin as he would see Hannibal shattered into pieces. His largest portions being above whilst the rest scattered outward to the side. "GOT YAH!" In his desperation he forgot that he wasn't out to kill Hannibal, he needed to be captured.

Hannibal would quickly reform from the top portion in the air, seemingly being suspended in the air. With his right hand he'd keep himself there. As it was placed onto the anchor. After he reformed he would no longer be a Ice Man, no he would look normal.

Skill:

The Fishman was frozen, along with the anchor, solid. This however was the best opening that would be present to the Fishman, and the Hagfish Brother each firing out at Hannibal. They didn't attack with firearms, but a natural substance they used earlier. You could just refer to the compound as slime. The First Brother fired at the hand that was on the anchor. The Second at the right ankle of Hannibal to stick it to his left. Finally the third went for his head. All three would skillfully land their strikes. Following the the others would rush over to put Hannibal down. All blows would effortless land. Payback for mainly the Fishman frozen solid.

"Enough, you idiots knocks him down. We can't kill him yet."
One of the Brothers would say as they all surrounded Hannibal. In this fight and those to come thinking you won would cost you a lot. It was only due to their position that the Second and Third brother would be able to notice the slight cracking in the slim on Hannibal. And without hesitation something caused them to grab someone right in front of them and leap backward. Hannibal was not finished. And with a wave of his free hand that wasn't frozen he would send a chilling wave outward that would catch each and every person around him in it. He had used intangibility on just his face and as they hit him and caused him to fall the solid slime would break on the ground. It was a gamble he took. Hoping that many of them would attempt to get close to him and in a range they couldn't avoid.  

Skill:

The damage was only minimized with the sacrifice of their comrades as the two Brothers stood up. Varies areas on their body had been frozen due to the nature of the attack. They begrudgingly stood up and looked in the direction of Hannibal. He was already standing back up and the slime that was on him was frozen on the ground just like everything else. They knew there was nothing they could do against this Devil Fruit user. He was a monster. And they began to tremble as they held one of their afflicted, frozen, portion of their body.

"Pitiful, you lot had one job. Kill everyone and capture that guy." Vista would say as he would come from the stairway, holding Demi over his shoulder. He'd see Hannibal and Hannibal would see him. "I got you guys a play thing, but I don't think you deserve her with this display. So, just hold her while I deal with him. " Vista would say as he would as he tossed Demi to the side and got into a karate stance. Something he only did due to who he was up against.

Hannibal would begin to ball his fists. If he had anything within his grasp at this time he'd crush it. His body swelled with anger at the sight of Vista. He knew this Man was bad news, but that wasn't why he was angry. Since no one else was with him and from what he had just said he assumed the worse. That Demi was the last person alive.

I can't allow them to leave with her. They'd end up  doing....I can't even think what they'd do to her....

Hannibal would think to himself as he began to rush toward Vista. He wasn't going to handle this fight like the others, not at all. He was going to take this Fishman out quickly. Even though he was weary of the stance that had been taken. It was low and there didn't seem to be any openings. The amount of distance between them was a mere three meters. Something that could be close in a few seconds. However up Hannibal beginning his rush forward Vista would strike outward.

Lost at Sea  Cf66835c6250fcd50d9e85c6b734b38cbda2d408_00

6Lost at Sea  Empty Re: Lost at Sea Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:20 am

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

He couldn't even notice what had happened. His eyes grew wide in shock and his mind hadn't comprehended what needed to be done, so there was no way for him to activate his intangibility to negate the damage that came with this strange ability. He no longer had a firm standing on the deck of the ship. He sailed through the air so quickly everything seemed to happen in a instant. And only due to having surrounding this ship in ice did he not land in the water and drown. He only laid their for a few seconds before he would scramble to his feet. Vista seemed to appear a few meters above him. Striking the same stance as before. However Hannibal would react with his third eye. The attack came again but this time it seemed more powerful as it pushed against the body of Hannibal. His ice body cracked all over as he was knocked across the water like a peddle that had been thrown.

He is even stronger than Patron.

That was the thought on the mind of Hannibal as he stood up. Underneath him was ice. Unlike other Devil Fruit users there was no problem with him having to fight on the water. He just had to be careful. Right now he was only having his hands and feet as his respective element. Specifically his hands up to his wrist and his legs up to a few inches away from his knees. He did this because it allowed him to be at his most agile. And if he needed to make contact with water he could freeze it in a instance.  From what he could see and as a wild guess he was about fifty meters away from the ship. A streak of patchy ice was leading toward him.

The punch done by Vista was stronger the second time. As the first time he didn't wish to damage the ship they were on, as they would take it. Just how they would take Hannibal. Vista casually swam in the direction of Hannibal. He was below water and not above, as he thought of how he was going to win this without killing. As he tried to hold back with his second punch, but just couldn't. Using what is known as Ken Haki he knew exactly where Hannibal was at this moment. It took him only a small amount of time to swim underneath the target. Pondering his next step as he rested there.

I guess this will be the first time I've fought a Fishman that is skilled. Let alone in their preferred stage. This will be my toughest fight as a Marine. But, I can help myself. I can change the stage somewhat.

A completion of his thought took no time at all and with a wave of his hand his foundation out here would be more secure. And with the substance it reacted to being so vulnerable to his abilities the range of it had doubled. He had created a stage for combat that he could stand a chance on. And all he needed to do now was just wait. Which he would do. He'd hear cracking however soon. Turning his attention to each noise though would prove pointless as it'd happen in varies areas in the platform he had created.

Vista finally though would show himself bursting from below he'd grab onto the legs of Hannibal. However he would not be met with a freezing palm. No, something black would clad his hands and allowed a safe grab. Hannibal upon being grabbed looked down and saw this. As he was being pulled he'd move forward. Breaking away from the grab. But, it was more like he was allowed to rather than did it on his own strength.

7Lost at Sea  Empty Re: Lost at Sea Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:24 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

What had happened was a hypothesis being tested. As Vista has fought just a hand full of Devil fruit users in his life time; but not one with the abilities of Hannibal, ice or freezing. In the back of his mind was always this uneasiness that he might not be able to touch one due to their strange and mystical abilities. Today however was not one of those days and the elated smile stretched out on his showed his understanding of that. As he effortlessly glided through the frigged waters he wondered if the things he had heard about Hannibal were actual true. As someone of his caliber has a few stories within the world swirling around about him. Though, his rank his that of a mere Commodore he skill is on par with Rear Admirals, very few even say that of the lowest Vice Admirals. A Marine who has been called a Hero by those that serve with him and by those he is sworn to protect. While in the eyes of individuals like Vista Hannibal was a stepping stone that could help propel himself into a bigger bracket. One like his respected Captain.

Hannibal was bewildered upon being grabbed he activated his Devil Fruits intangibility. Something he did in any fight when dealing with someone trying to touch him. In his mind he felt he was untouchable due to this ability, as no one within this world could brace themselves for the level of coldness he could unless. Unnaturally low temperatures in a instant slowed or stopped those that tried to touch them. And Hannibal always capitalized on that. However, when he was grabbed he struggled. He had to move away or he would've been brought below. Something strange allowed him to be touched, and he didn't know what.

8Lost at Sea  Empty Re: Lost at Sea Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:53 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

His boldness caused his next action. Vista would emerge from the waters bursting from the same spot he had grabbed and let go of Hannibal. His facial expression not straying away from how Vista was feeling. Unlike the scuffle, as it wasn't a fight, back on the vessel he knew this wouldn't be over quickly. However the outcome will be just a little bit from the same, as death was not going to happen to Hannibal. Not that Vista didn't wish to kill the Marine. No, it didn't come due to that being the order he was given by his Captain. What Hannibal did to his nakama erected him, even though he won't show it. Those idiots were cocky but he knew them better than most and accepted their flaws, as they accepted his.

"I'm going to break you, boy. So be ready." Vista said. With his facial expression being the way it was the harshness of his words struck in a sinister way. His overall presence had seemed to change quickly over the course of this fight that had yet to truly pick up. His thoughts had marinated nicely and make his intent leak from his body. It was honestly a scary sight. Hannibal for the first time in a long time shivered and began to walk backwards. As he had turned to face the direction Vista had came from. Hannibal's already weak mind-state was being attacked right now as he body wanted to run. His own revenge push aside the fear currently coursing through his veins.

This fear however didn't mean that Hannibal was done and over with, not by a long shot. "Blah, blah, blah, lets just get this over with" He tried to dismiss the threat as if he wasn't worried about it. Balling up his trembling hands he'd stop stepping backwards. He would lash out at the one that wished harm upon him.

9Lost at Sea  Empty Re: Lost at Sea Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:07 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

His stance was not take as is usually would be. Rather he moved in a more barbaric fashion. Untrained and frantic was his wide left hook, a hay-maker that was not befitting to of him. Something a child would throw in a school yard scuffle. It was easy to read. It was easy to avoid. It was easy to counter. And that is what Vista would do. At this time Vista's size had grown to match that of Hannibal, his seriousness being in relation to his stature. So, he didn't duck the swing. Rather he leaned back his entire upper portion of his body, just so the knuckle of Hannibal would glide passed his face. He was big and muscular but at this moment he was relaxed. His arms dropped and his left leg would be extended forward. Everything was one fluid motion to ensure there was a optimal speed with his strike. His foot came hard and fast to the midsection of Hannibal, the power behind it was enough to not harm but obliterate whatever it came in contact with. If done on a normal human. Someone of Hannibal's stature and build, even if afraid, wouldn't go down from such a blow. However, he would be feeling it. As this strike would make contact and cause the eye of Hannibal to enlarge and his mouth to gap open. A mixture of spit and some blood exiting.

He slid back across the ice a few inches. Any other time he would activated his intangibility, but not this time. Fear of it not even working already was placed within him due to being grabbed earlier. As Hannibal was observant of his foe. When he had first came above he saw that his hands were fine. And all that mean't was that if that Man wanted to touch Hannibal he could. So, fear and the thought of preserving his energy weighed heavy on Hannibal.

10Lost at Sea  Empty Re: Lost at Sea Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:19 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

High expectation are never met. That is what Vista believe after that exchange. Him getting actual serious might've been too overwhelming for the Marine, but he understood. Not many saw him get like this. Only one person that has is currently alive, and that is his Captain. Back in those days however it wasn't this heavy. "Marine....Hero. Hero of the Marines. When I was in Rainbase some time ago, they spoke a lot about you. They praised your power. But, I don't see it. I don't see it at all. That might be just because we just started...right? Cause you making some ice ain't all you got. Right? Cause if that is the case that little lady back on that ship, that called for you. She, well she will keep callin' for you. But, it ain't going to be just her screams you hear. Our boys like Humans a lot, and can't contain themselves when they have fun. Or do you not care....probably not. I do know you care about those back on that sand ball. We'll take you to visit. You can watch what he have planned for that place. Its the best place for us Fishfolk to lay low as he await to get payment for you. "

He did want to enjoy this even though he knew the outcome, So, in hopes this didn't turn into him just beating a punching bag he wanted to toss insults. He wanted to provoke Hannibal. He didn't know much, personally, about him at all. No one really did. Just the rumors and what was said in the News Coo a few months back. Vista could see something spark in Hannibal, as the Man did begin to slide into a stance. Coating his legs, a few inches from his knees, in ice. And coating his hands, a few inches from his elbows, in ice.  

11Lost at Sea  Empty Re: Lost at Sea Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:37 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

In response Vista would clad those areas on his own body with a black substance. He planned to keep talking whenever he saw Hannibal revert back into a foolish brute. He'd let Hannibal start the next part of their dance, not moving from his spot as he watched Hannibal take a few steps forward. In total it was just two, enough to get his legs within range. Once within range Hannibal would unleash a powerful high kick. It wasn't wild like his first attack, the hook, but it was read-able and avoid-able. So, Vista was prepare to do the same thing he had down before. However something else happened. Usually someone performing this kick and seeing it not land would snap it back to not leave themselves exposed, but not Hannibal. This kick was a simple faint and his real attack instantly it began it missed.

A wave of ice escaped from his foot. Though, the man copied Hannibal by cladding his limbs with that strange black substance, that didn't mean the other parts of him were safe. And even if this attack didn't stop him fully it opened up a large window to land some uncontested and powerful blows.

Hannibal took the insults given hard. And this is the cause for his sudden switch of style. This will happen throughout the course of this fight. As that is what happens when you fight with emotion. It clouds your judgement and guides your actions. Fear cripples and hinders your. Anger blinds you. This is the flaw both of them had whilst fighting. And something that the person, unknowing to them, took note of whilst he watched in earnest to see who would be victories. His arrival being right when the battle was shifted from the vessel and to the open waters. He would not intervene at all in this fight.

Name: Ice Age: Chill
Description: Waving their hand or sending it outward through another limb the user flash freezes everything in front of him. He is able to, at higher levels, exempt certain spots to insure he doesn't hit anyone he doesn't want. The user can also place his hand within water to do this attack, though it will just stay within the water. It also has the ability to stop objects moving toward the user, bullets and cannonballs being a example, as they come toward the user. Similar to how it is done within the gif.
Range: Mid 25m
Attribute: Power

12Lost at Sea  Empty Re: Lost at Sea Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:54 pm

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

His emotions ran high. He would save Demi and not allow anymore hardship to befall those that resided within Rainbase, or any part of Sandy Island. Lu Dahn wouldn't allow such a thing, so neither would he. And it made him angry that such a creature would talk so casually about such things. It made him angry that he wasn't even that confident that he could stop this creature. It made him angry that he was still so damn weak. "Join your brethren."

Hannibal made this comment in cadence with his first strike. After Vista was frozen and Hannibal's leg was brought back down to the ground he would open up with a strong elbow to the center of Vista's chest. The power behind it enough to crack the entire casing that briefly imprisoned Vista. It digging into the chest of the Fishman. It would've killed anyone else as Hannibal made it as lethal as possible. As he molded the ice on his arm, the right one, that he used. Cause it to go all the way to the elbow was he was about to make contact. And from there he extended his ability outward, making his elbow a point. You could call it a makeshift dagger if you wanted. It was able to pierce but he knew it wouldn't get too deep. His initial strike felt as if he was striking a large boulder. And something so quick and unrefined wouldn't end this fight.

So, he wasted no time in-between his first, second, third, and fourth motions. His body glided fluidly as he pulled his elbow out and extended both hands out to grab the head of Vista. Similar to how he did his elbow he would do the same with his right knee. His punches and elbows were never his bread and butter, just set ups. His real power and skill came from his legs and knees. And he was going to display that as he brought Vista's head down and his knee up. The Elbow came first. Then the grab. Then the pull and knee came in unison, but were their own motions. It was a simply move he has used countless times. His body knew it perfectly.

Last edited by Aku Soku Zan on Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total

13Lost at Sea  Empty Re: Lost at Sea Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:11 am

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

Contact was made and the power behind it send a shock-wave across the icy surface they stood on. Added to that the said icy surface they fought upon also cracked slightly. This being from the kick off Hannibal used for his knee. Wanting to put as much power as he actually could into it. His determination to end this quickly was something that he felt strongly about. He didn't want drawn out fights, they were pointless. Well, with his current mind-set it was pointless. Something strange was going on though upon contact being made. Hannibal couldn't bring his knee back down, at all. It was stuck.

"If I didn't move my haki from my legs to my face, I'd be dead. You really are one cold bastard." Vista's words put worry on the face of Hannibal. What had happened was that thanks to Vista's haki the blow to his head, forehead, was lessened. And upon contact he reached out with his own hand to grab hold of Hannibal's leg. His movements were quick and as if he planned for this. Even though that wasn't the case at all. He just did what he felt was needed to be down. Not overthinking or second guessing himself. There were no planned steps to his madness, he just went forward.

His words shocked Hannibal and opened up a window for a attack right after. Pulling his head free from Hannibal's weak hold he lifted it up and opened his mouth. He would use everything on his person when he fought, and that included his artificial teeth. They were designed just for devouring, and that is what he would do. Sinking them deep into the knee-cap of Hannibal. They pierced bone, but he wanted more. He wanted to take all of it.

14Lost at Sea  Empty Re: Lost at Sea Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:25 am

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

He would've sunk deeper but the strikes from Hannibal's free hands were too much. Clean elbows to the back of Vista came raining down, used to avoid the area that was blackened. Hannibal's pain didn't turn to anything but desperation. Only time he had been bitten in a fight was when he tangled with actual animals. So, he didn't expect such a tactic to be used. It was dirty. He couldn't even muster any words from the disgust that he felt. His strikes however were enough to cause Vista to push off and reel back some. Putting space between the two.

They both were panting heavily and covered in sweat, despite fighting for such a brief period of time. It seemed that during these brief exchanges they were really pushing their bodies each time to the max. If any normal person were in either of their shoes it would've been over with the first landed strike. The brief intermission however, like all of them, would be cut short and one of them would be back on the move. This time it was Vista as he had crippled Hannibal for the remainder of the fight. He wasn't sure about for the rest of the Marine's life, as he wasn't a doctor. However the wound was sever and would need attention. Blood oozed from it for the short while it bleed. As Hannibal did turn that limb intangible to allow himself to stop the bleeding. He however felt he was still crippled as Vista could, with his Haki, touch that area and make it worse.

"Hmm, both of them are going to evolve from this fight. I can just tell." The Individual watching would mutter to himself. To some it wouldn't be interesting, but not all fights were for entertainment. Nor would all of them produce such for those watching. This fight in particular was picking up slowly due to the rapid switching in mindsets.  

15Lost at Sea  Empty Re: Lost at Sea Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:40 am

Aku Soku Zan

Marine
Marine

Aku Soku Zan

I am afraid.

I want revenge.

I am angry.

I want difficulty

I am disgusted.

I want excitement.

I am indifferent.

I want more.

Their mind's were in a totally different space from the jump. Their goals in all of this would never meet in the middle. Skipping forward thirty minutes they still were, evenly, locked in combat. Wounds graced all areas of their bodies. Hannibal grew ever more proficient in sharpening his ice. And Vista did not hold back with his biting at all. With fighting going on for so long their minds set into their final stages. Hannibal felt he had done everything he possibly could do to overcome this man, but it wasn't enough. And with that began to revert back to a giving up nature. Whilst Vista felt this was the toughest challenge he has faced in a very long time, and didn't want it to end. And this eagerness caused him to take note of Hannibal's lowering guard.

"Marine....hero. Hero of the Marines. Don't start giving up on me now, remember what we will do to Demi. " Vista would see no change from that, so he kept going. " Remember Sandy....Rainbase....is our next stop." Again nothing seemed to change at all about Hannibal and his guard began to drop more. Troubled and concerned about his fight ending like this he pushed more. "Justice is something that every Marine I have come across has. I usually pick for them as what they want to portray isn't real. And you....I have to say have a strange form of Justice. Selfish Justice. From what I've heard is that you are some Hero. But, you aren't. You fight falsely for those that see you as such. I can tell from our fight. Only time you strike heavy is when you, yourself, is in grave danger. Which is fine. But something you act like you don't see. So, let it all go. Stop thinking so much...and fight. Fight for yourself. " A back-handed compliment is what Vista felt that was. And he was fine with that. As he saw the face of Hannibal. He saw something going on with him.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum