Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
With Every Hero Comes A Villian  ( GV) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
With Every Hero Comes A Villian  ( GV) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
With Every Hero Comes A Villian  ( GV) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
With Every Hero Comes A Villian  ( GV) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
With Every Hero Comes A Villian  ( GV) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
With Every Hero Comes A Villian  ( GV) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
With Every Hero Comes A Villian  ( GV) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
With Every Hero Comes A Villian  ( GV) - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
With Every Hero Comes A Villian  ( GV) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16With Every Hero Comes A Villian  ( GV) - Page 2 Empty Re: With Every Hero Comes A Villian ( GV) Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:18 pm

Draco

Pirate
Pirate

Draco
The heat was unrealistic in a 30m radius of the battle,as Drac stood up he sweated profusely. Wobbling as he stood to his feet the toll from the blow to the bandit started to take toll on his body,as well as his devil fruit. It seemed there was a limit to the healing he could do,in the short amounts of times its applied.At the moment the heat was unbearable and wounds he recieved where pushing him to his limit to survive."panting" in the heat Drac watched Zeal glow brighter and brighter,unfazed at heart Drac wasnt worried,but his body wasnt agreeing with him at the moment of Zeal heating up.He was still wounded he reverted back to his base form and he was nearing exhaustion from the heat.Kneeling down Drac smiled and laughed..."Staring at Zeal' Drac ignited into flames yet again,Standing up his flames were showed coaxing his body

As the Flames healed him Drac stood straight up and breathed in deep exhaling the azure and yellow flames.The flames gave him a boost as he started recovering,he rushed towards Zeal without a word to say.He instantly closed in on Zeal turning into his hybrid form out of pure desperation and reflexto.Using his talons on his feet he swiped at Zeal twice in one fell swoop,moments before reaching him,assuming this would cause him to withdraw or dodge.If the attack was parried or block Drac would soon find out that his devil fruit also carried the ability to heal at a slightly faster rate.

17With Every Hero Comes A Villian  ( GV) - Page 2 Empty Re: With Every Hero Comes A Villian ( GV) Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:35 am

RedHood

Marine
Marine

RedHood
Zeal looked on with glee as he smiled at the hybrid form of Drac. Seeing his family treasure in the hands of such a person was damn right shameful. However, he knew he had to get it back somehow someway. The power of the bird of resurrection was powerful indeed. But right now Zeal stood a chance his sunshine was at its fullest at the moment. That was what all he needed as he looked on at him flying towards him. Zeal could see the pirate was straightforward with his attacks just like a bird of prey. With that, he was more than able to tell his next move.

Zeal looked on as he made it to the five-meter mark just then he unleashed his devil playground. If hit the man would be trapped inside of his heat vortex a very powerful ability if I do say so myself. There could be no escape unless the man wanted to feel third-degree burns such as the Bandit Prince here. Zeal would then power down as he began to walk away. The heat would turn back to normal as he saw his back up arriving. Zeal would smile seeing as he got two for two. But he was still mad.

He could not get his family treasure back without killing the man. Zeal still was happy he caught him in the end. "I tell you justice never could sleep not as long as its people like these two around. Best I call in and report what went down today." Zeal would smile as he told the marine grunts to tend to Jack-Jack. He also told them to prepare to capture Drac as well. A job well down as the sun set high in the sky justice has won the day.

@Drac

18With Every Hero Comes A Villian  ( GV) - Page 2 Empty Re: With Every Hero Comes A Villian ( GV) Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:35 pm

Draco

Pirate
Pirate

Draco
As Zeal made it within 5m of Drac, a heat based dome would circle around him then engulf him in a fire pillar prison."Dammit" Drac glared at Zeal though the fire prison as the heat soaked in his skin you could start to see him sweat a lttle.Just as fast as the sweat came it evaporated into vapor, just by this u could tell this prison was extremly hot.As Dracs skin begin to sizzle puss filled bumps started to form on several parts of his arms.Using the power of his devil fruits healing ability was the only thing that kept him from suffering third degree burns as the prison of fire blistered on in the hot desert sun.

Drac watched as several marine soldiers came storming across the desert, he could see the convoy roaming in as the sand kicked up dust in the distance.
"You think this is over"Drac yelled at Zeal..Your not gonna lock me away forever i cant afford that.Thanks in advance..for the devil fruit this bird of resurrection will indeed come in handy in the future."Drac smiled", after this smile he transformed into the magical bird of resurrection the aciant great pheonix.The pheonix instantly engulfed the fire prison as the bird was fairly large, the pheonix was 12ft tall and wieghed in at atleast 350 pounds, with a 8ft wingspan.Spreading his wings feathers fell and ignited the ground in azure blue and yellow flames as Drac bolted upwards phasing through the prison upon obtaining 2nd and 3rd degree burns Dracs devil fruit abilities instantly healed him in this form so the damge was mitigated.Escaping the prison Drac Watched Zeal from 40ft above as he maintained his altitude,As he flapped his wings forward Zeal and his officers looked smaller and smaller the further in the distance he got, thus escaping the marine threat and obtaining a mystical bird type devil fruit.

@escape
@finished

19With Every Hero Comes A Villian  ( GV) - Page 2 Empty Re: With Every Hero Comes A Villian ( GV) Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:11 am

RedHood

Marine
Marine

RedHood
Zeal would smile as he looks back at the entrapped pirate. Looking on at the ground to then see the Bangor Prince beaten as well. Zeal did his thing this day he truly showed why he is a Lt of the marine. The heat would have calmed down by now as it was around four p.m now. Zeal still was a bit ticked off about losing his family treasure but. He was the type to think things happened for a reason. As he looks on he would see his back up have arrived just as he would kneel down. He took quite a beating but he would live.

As Zeal was getting his wounds looked at something strange would happen. A loud boom noise would come about. This would shake the very motion of the notion in the air. As the marine soldiers fell down Zeal would have covered his face. Looking up to see Drac in full Phoenix form was quite stunning. Zeal would slowly stand up as he looked on he would wobble. Still in pain from his fight with Jack-Jack. He would then watch as Drac flew off to parts unknown. This made him smile with glee as he stood with pride. The Lt looked on as he raised his hand high in the sky.

He would then point to the legendary zoan user. "I may have lost my family treasure to you this day you vald villain. But you have indeed gained an enemy out of Lt Zeal. Believe you me when I say that on my pride I will cage you bird if legend." Zeal would smile as he indeed issues a warrant out for Drac arrest. Looking on at the sun he would smile as he started to head back to base. Yes, it was a win but today felt like a loss as well.

End.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum