Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
[Grand Voyage] Stand Off In Nanohana (ナノナナで立ち去る) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
[Grand Voyage] Stand Off In Nanohana (ナノナナで立ち去る) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
[Grand Voyage] Stand Off In Nanohana (ナノナナで立ち去る) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
[Grand Voyage] Stand Off In Nanohana (ナノナナで立ち去る) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
[Grand Voyage] Stand Off In Nanohana (ナノナナで立ち去る) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
[Grand Voyage] Stand Off In Nanohana (ナノナナで立ち去る) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
[Grand Voyage] Stand Off In Nanohana (ナノナナで立ち去る) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
[Grand Voyage] Stand Off In Nanohana (ナノナナで立ち去る) - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
[Grand Voyage] Stand Off In Nanohana (ナノナナで立ち去る) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

While the men hustled to get the boats ready for transport, Jackal stumbled around the camp searching for food. His stomach by this point was running way below empty, he could feel as his body began to feed on itself. With two whiffs, Jackal smelt the familiar aroma of grilled fish floating around in the centre of the smaller tent's placements. Dashing towards the scent, what came into vision was a bonfire, with a giant metal grill sheet placed over the charcoal bed. "I figured you'd be starving." Sinbad exclaimed, grinning in the man's direction. On the make shift grill, several species of fish slow cooked, from catfish, tuna and even rare cuts of dolphin. "I'm actually the group's chef." Sinbad said grinning. As Jackal's mouth salivated, much visible at this point as it dripped onto the ground from his mouth, retracting the drool slightly, "I'm not that hungry... How do I know this isn't poisoned?" Jackal said, gulping. "I'd never ruin a meal... I'm too prideful as a cook." Sinbad concluded. Sitting down folding his legs, he'd grin, placing the chest in his lap as he dug into the fish on the grill. "I read somewhere Mink's don't eat meat... I made sure to get the best fish we had knocking around this dump. Might as well enjoy our last meal." Sinbad stated. His mouth too filled with fish to respond, Jackal continued to dig into the fish as the bandit watched with immense glee. Taking one big swallow, choking on the fish, Jackal reached to his right, picking up a mug, chasing the gnawed bites down with a swish of ale. Wiping his mouth, he'd continue to eat until all of the cooked fish were gone. Filling back up the grill with fish, "I never wanted to be a bandit. I just grew up immensely poor. I know what it was like going days without meals. Until one day, I appeared before the palace in Alubarna. I was wretched, covered in urine and feces. Then, one of the Crown Princes came down and grabbed my hand. Like I was one of his own brothers, leaded me into the castle fed me. Clothed me. For awhile, I actually worked as one of his personal servants. However my past came back to haunt me." Sinbad said,as his hand trembled. "Some of the people from my old town living in the Capital recognised me. They tried to blackmail me into stealing things from the palace... but I refused. I'd been given a second chance at life. I was learning how to cook from the kitchen staff. I'd finally found light in the dark tunnel that was my life. Then it all changed that day." Sinbad stated, shivering nervously.

"I can remember it like yesterday. Pirates raided the capital of Alubarna. The screams of those people and the smell of the burning city mixed in with freshly spilt blood." Sinbad recollected. "My old friends from the small town had joined a Pirate Crew. I was caught talking with them, trying to reason with them to stop and was grouped as one of their accomplices. I was labelled as a criminal. I'd never forget the kindness that prince showed me. I became a bandit to survive, and months ago, after witnessing my old teammates get slaughtered. I, joined the Barron Bandits." Sinbad stated. Exhaling a sigh of relief as his abdomen expanded, swollen from the large meal prepared for him, Jackal listened quietly to the man's story. "Sounds like your a coward to me." Jackal said, grinning. "What was that!?" Sinbad shouted infuriated at the man's claim. "I would know. I'm a coward too. When I was kidnapped from my homeland and sold as a slave, I had given up on even escaping. I accepted that my former life was my end all. It was either live as a slave or die as a dog. I thought about killing myself everyday... Until pirates raided my old 'masters' home. That man with such immeasurable power blew away my 'world' in a moment. I was freed. No longer a slave. It was at that moment, I knew, I wasn't sure about the whole Pirate thing but I wanted what Gin had, nakama. I had tons of friends back on Zou, even there I struggled too. It's just something about being stomped down by life that makes me want to hit back ten times harder, ya know?" Jackal said, ending his statement with a rhetorical question.

Standing up, resting the chest under his armpit once again. "That's why I've decided. I'm going to continue stealing because it makes me happy. However, I've been mulling over your words. 'Stealing alone. Dying alone.', I'll find a crew... Human... Mink... Fishman... It doesn't matter. We'll travel the world and explore our own freedom. I'll steal a boat load of treasure, and return to Zou, my homeland. For all of this to happen, I'll have to kick Barron's Ass." Jackal said grinning. "That's impossible. With those injuries... you wouldn't be even able to handle Craig. Let alone get to Barron." Sinbad stated calmly. "Then we'll even the playing field. Do you guys have any more of that liquid you poured into that moat?" Jackal said grinning. For the next two hours, Jackal explained his plan to Sinbad word for word, step by step, as other bandits reluctantly prepped for the journey. At exactly five o' clock, Jackal and the band of Barron Bandits, set off towards Nanohana. As the sun cracked into the sky, on another part on the island, all of the pieces for the climax, came into focus.

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

As the sun peaked on the horizon, a stampede of Giant Gecko's rushed towards the village of Nanohana. It was now five o' clock in the morning to be exact on time, and as the sun rose over the Sandora Desert, the people of Nanohana for the most part slept in peace, elsewhere that is. However, at the edge of the city, was the Marine Captain, Libra, who'd taken the report from his two colleagues very seriously about the Barron Bandits. From the night before, the men had managed to evacuate most of the townspeople to the east via the Sea Route to the neighbouring town of Katorea. Every household was now filled with food, valuables and various other possession that the townspeople couldn't have even hoped to move in one night. It was a simple decision, leave behind your life's works or loose your life. Under Libra's control were about sixty marines, and thirty members of the Royal Guard, but in terms of man-power, the Barron Bandits had definitely them outmatched. Monsieur Craig, joining Barron had been a move that the marines had been watching closely for the while now and it was coming back to bite them in their ass that they hadn't stormed their base sooner. However, with everything going on with the Revolutionary's, sending out resources to individuals for low-tier threats had been reduced during budget reforms. KADOOM! The sound of canon fire rained down on Nanohana, blowing off the rooftops of homes one by one, as the cannonballs exploded, as shrapnel and debris impair the marines vision. However, Libra had made a fatal error, he'd place men at points across the island, defending each cardinal point as a stronghold. However, Barron concentrated all of his attacks to the North, not only with the canon fire but the incoming riders on the Gecko.

Then, the massive Frigate that sailed across the sand using wind, called the Iron Heart came into view. The Medium Sized vessel was around 80 Meters in Length, and almost half that in height. Since no wind was blowing, the men below the deck were pedalling, propelling the sails through self generated wind stored in Air Dials. A tool that Barron had picked up on his days in Navy. His canons could fire from up to One Hundred Fifty Meters away, and at this position at Eighty Meters, hitting houses or even Libra's men was child's play. Barron was once a Naval Genius who came to work on Alabasta but after the Royal Guard caught him conducting in illegal activities, he was stripped of his rank of Commodore, and mortally wounded by the Royal Guard, left to die in the Sandora Graveyard. Barron was saved by a miracle, and returned to impose havoc on the people of Alabasta and the Royalty. Acquisition of a Devil Fruit, the building of Iron Heart, gaining Monsieur Craig as his right hand man and merging smaller desert bandits under his banister, made his claim to take one of the major cities, especially where the Sea Train Docks, immensely valid. "Don't loose heart men!" Libra shouted. "Company Party! Go and spread word to abandon the other points! We'll push them back from the North! Sniper Company take aim at the riders!" Libra shouted. "Everyone else follow me! We're docking on that ship! Bring the Grapples and Hooks! We'll borrow the Royal Guards Super Spotted Ducks to close the distance!" Libra shouted. "The marines are always giving me a shitty job to do." Libra thought to himself. "I better get promoted if I survive this." Libra train of thought continued.

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"Can't this go any faster!?" Jackal shouted, as he sped along the sand on small Freedom sized vessel, propelled by the wind and the running Giant Gecko's. "This is the fastest it goes! You even added in the Gecko's to increase the speed! We'll be at Nanohana in about 1 hour! Just relax! You're going to die when you get there anyway!" the bandit navigating the ship exclaimed. The thirty meter long vessel danced along the sand moving at speeds that normal ships of this size, couldn't even obtain on water. The Sand Bandits in the desert customise their rudder specifically for maneuvering in sand. The vessels themselves were even made with light, more hallow woods for the actual make and body of the vessels outline. The core was reinforced with much heavier, denser wood for durability, especially the ship's masts and beams. Among Shipwrights, Sand Vessels were called 'Glass Engines', if faced with the wrong weather conditions or outside fire, they'd be easily destroyed with enough momentum or force. On the deck of the ship, were ten barrels of the explosive gunk that the Bandit's kept in their moat which went by the name of Motive Oil. It was highly combustible and it was actually illegal to sell this oil over the counter anywhere in the World, including Alabasta. Underneath his right armpit was the chest, and Jackal was fastened to the boat by wedging his razor sharp toe nails into the boards on the deck, in seat position. At this stage, much of Jackal's Stamina had returned after Sinbad's meal but he'd still have damages from all of his conflict so far. "Your crazy for doing this you know?" Sinbad said, propped against the cabin's door, to maintain balance on the freight train ride. "I wouldn't say crazy... Just a thrill seeker." Jackal said chuckling.

As the cannonball fire wrecked most of Nanohana's Northern settlements, Libra and his small platoon managed to dock on the Iron Heart using their grapples and hooks. On the deck, sitting on a giant throne imbedded into the floor, was the fifteen foot man, by the name of Barron. Drawing his sword, Libra automatically went in for the kill. "Soru!" Libra thought to himself, kicking off the ground quickly in succession to advance towards the rear of Barron's throne but his path was intercepted by the sound of two half-moon shaped wind blades. Turning his blade horizontal on a slant, placing his body behind the defensive stance, he'd turn his weight against the wind blades, pushing them towards the sky, disbursing their energy. The force of the blade's strength pushed the man backwards about twelve feet on the humungous deck. "No. No. You can't go to the main dish without having an entreè, monsieur marine." Craig said grinning, emerging from behind the navigational room's cabin where he'd been napping. "I was hoping I could get through this without having to clash blades with you, Craig." Libra stated, sighing. "Ho Ho Ho, knowing my reputation as a marine slayer, I'm sure many men of the cloth like yourself feel that way. I'm more of a man of pleasures myself." Craig stated, abandoning his top hat to rest on Barron's Throne's arm. Extending his right hand, the elongated scimitar was Craig's weapon of choice while, Libra used a long-sword. At this time the remainder of Libra's platoon boarded the boat, about ten of the twenty men he'd originally dispatched with had survived.  "Captain Libra!" the men shouted. "Leave this one to me... You guys go and take care of the lower levels... Stop those men manning the cannons!" Libra commanded. "Yes sir!" the men shouted, rushing from behind their Captain's Flank, towards the steps that lead to the lower levels of the vessel. "You don't think I'll just let your men go do you! Quick Service!" Craig shouted, releasing six miniature wind blades towards the men's ankles. Using Soru once again, Libra jumped into the path of the blades, deflecting each one with keen precision. Unable to stop one of the blades going towards his head, Libra would use another principle of Rokushiki called Kami-e, making his body limp like paper, to avoid the fatal strike, floating backwards towards the ground.

"Desert Shavings!" Craig shouted, launching himself into the air, using the momentum to crash downwards, impaling his blade into the shoulder of the floored Marine Captain. Screaming out in agony, Libra clutched at his right shoulder, trying maintain grip on his blade with his left hand. Stomping his heavy black leather boot against the man's knuckles, he managed to break free his grip on his longsword. "Here I thought we could've had a bit more fun but you were more concerned about your mens life over your own. I guess that's admirable in a sense. However, this is end of your story. Mr.Marine." Craig said, twisting the blade in the man's shoulder causing him to screech out in pain. Suddenly, a cannonball firing from the East came flying towards the deck of the ship out of nowhere, making direct contact with Barron's colossal body. Alarmed, Craig removed his blade, "Boss!" the concerned Right Hand Man shouted. As the smoke from the explosion cleared, Barron's fully mechanical left hand had shattered the cannonball, absorbing the bulk of the overall damage. Sliding his foot along the ground, Libra released a Wind Blade cutting through the achilles heel of Craig's left leg. A loud scream of frustration echoed across the deck as Craig fell to his back, clutching at his left leg's heel. "You didn't think I would've let that chance slip, Craig?" Libra said grinning. Aiming his left hand towards the marine, the palm of the man's opened a long hallow barrel. "I've had enough of this." Barron commented. The sound of a machine gun type kind of rattling could've been heard as eight bullets simultaneously penetrated Libra's body. "Craig... You disappoint me. You should've known better that a mere cannonball wouldn't have hurt me. Now with that injury your useless." Barron stated.

"Please Monsieur, I can still fight. Give me another chance!" Craig pleaded. As Barron's wrist snapped open, a large barrel, capable of canon fire aimed towards the direction of Craig. Unable to flee, Craig would beg his boss over and over to listen to reason. Using right hand, Barron would pull a handle sticking out of his left elbow, firing off a cannonball towards Craig and Libra's direction. The force of the explosion bore a ten meter wide hole into the West Section of the ship, fatally wounding both Libra and Craig in one swoop. "Now... Who fired that cannonball at me?" Barron grumbled angrily.  

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

As the Freedom sized vessel glided along the sandy terrain, in the distance, outlines of what appeared to be Nanohana and Barron's Frigate type vessel, the Iron Heart, came into view. Approaching from the east, Jackal and the crew of haphazard Bandits glided towards the back of the vessel, the dead spot, where no canon fire was occurring currently. "That's it... The Iron Heart." Sinbad stated. "Now what-" Sinbad attempted to inquire, before the force of Jackal's kick flung the man off board the speeding vessel. Jackal would repeat the process, knocking off all of the party of four, including the navigator, taking helmsmanship of the sand ship. "Shishishi... Thanks for the help guys but I can't ensure either of our survival." Jackal  said, steering the boat away from the blindspot, the flank of the vessel. From this position at about thirty-meters away, Jackal could've seen what appeared to be a figure sitting on a throne on the deck of the ship. "I feel like he's pretentious enough to have a throne on his deck." Jackal said grinning. Setting the ship full speed ahead towards the ship's rudder, Jackal aimed the single canon on the vessel towards the man's position on the ship, firing off three of five cannonballs towards the deck. One of which made impact, with the man's body. With smoke filling the targeted area, Jackal couldn't confirm whether the cannonball had caused any damage at all but that was just Jackal's way of saying 'Hello'. The vessel was about ten meters away from colliding, those who were manning the cannon's on the second level of the ship, managed to spot the vessel's approach for their unavoidable crash course. Two of the canon operators tired to relocate their canon's from pointing towards Nanohana to take out the vessel but by the time this became viable, the vessel was already a single meter away. Due to the size of the Iron Heart, if enemies got to close, cannon fire became impossible, unless it was from the deck, which was currently being protected to their knowledge by Monsieur Craig and Barron, in their minds, docking wasn't even a wise option, so they continued friendly fire at the village. Digging around the cannon area, he'd find a box of matches and three wicks for the canon's vent field, which funnelled the ignition spark into the barrel. Extending the wicks length by tying the three together into a knot, including the one currently wedged into the cannon, Jackal lit it's elongated end, changing the cannon to aim towards the highly combustible barrels at the back of his current ship. He'd wait a few minutes before impact was only about fifty inches away, or what he depicted to be 'close enough'. Placing the chest underneath his right shoulder, the Minksman altered the direction of the vessel to glide towards the ship's rudder. Jackal leaped from boat about ten meters upwards, attempting to grab onto one of the hoists left by the marine invaders. As he maintained hang time, the ship crashed into the rudder of the vessel, due to Jackal changing it's helm's direction at the last moment before he exited the ship. The vessel itself didn't do much damage, the real fun began when the cannon fired. As the projectile made impact with the first five barrels of combustible gunk and exploded, an even wider explosion wrecked the bottom half of the ship, causing the Iron Heart to sink into the sand. For about thirty meters into the vessel's rear, a violent flame engulfed the ship's hind.

As the whole ship rocked, Barron found himself sprung from his seated position onto the floor. The ground assault was going well, as his Gecko runners weren't meeting any resistance but sound of the explosion caused the men to acknowledge that something was going on the ship. The violent orange flame burned gallantly, egged on by the desert wind. Holding onto the rope tightly, missing at the first grabble attempt, caused him to fall two meters, and at his second attempt, Helios managed to finally gain gripping, swinging towards the vessel to obtain balance. Wrapping his tail around the chest, he regained full motion his two arms needed to climb aboard the ship. In about three minutes, he'd make it onto the vessel, however, he'd reopened the wound on his shoulder at this point, and his once lightly blooded padding was now plastered in blood. It was at this point, Jackal and Barron made eye contact for the first time. Returning to his feet from his hunched position on the floor, the fifteen foot man towered over Jackal, peering at the chest wrapped in the man's tail. "A Minksman... I know you. The Bandit who steals from Human Pirate Captains... Jackal. You're the one who treated my men so graciously when they came to launch the first assault." Barron said, clenching his hand angrily. "Which means if you're here, you've raided my base because that's clearly my chest you have wrapped up in that little tail of yours, rat." Barron said, in a calm manner, suppressing his anger momentarily. "I'm from the Dog Clan of the Mink's thank you very much. I steal from all pirates also, not just humans." Jackal retorted grinning. Barron began to laugh at the man's correction, "Sorry. Dog." Barron said sharply. As the two men stared down each other, the flames from the rear of the ship spread to the ship's centre. Lifting his tail over his shoulder and placing his hands in front of his chest to make a docking point for the chest to placed into his arms, Jackal opened the chest to ensure the fruit was still inside, not for himself but to show Barron. "Enough of the small talk... Here's the deal. I'll trade your Devil Fruit back. You take your men and retreat from attacking Nanohana ever again." Jackal stated in a serious tone, his usual smirk wiped away from his face.

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

Act V

[Grand Voyage] Stand Off In Nanohana (ナノナナで立ち去る) - Page 2 VrSnSmU

Barron began to laugh manically, almost uncontrollably at a point, losing his breath at the ridiculous request of the Minksman, Jackal. Regaining his composure, the man would wipe the tears from his eyes due to the excessive merriment, stamping his foot onto the deck, making the area around him shake momentarily. "How about I decline... and I kill you. I kill that girl that we have in our holding cells below. I take my chest back from your dead dog paw hands... and I piss all over your dead body." Barron stated infuriated. Jackal's calm demeanour faded at the information of Amalia being captured by Barron. "Oi. You captured Amalia!?" Jackal shouted angrily. "Amalia... Is that the black haired wenches name?" Barron said grinning with his metallic grill for a jaw lowered. The heat from the flames where beginning to draft towards their direction, giving Barron what seemed to be an emotional edge over Jackal. "It seems that the flames you've created might end up burning that poor woman alive, Jackal. Saves me wasting energy... I'm a gentleman you know? I can't cause harm to a lady!" Barron exclaimed. "If she burns alive that saves me-" Barron words were interrupted by Jackal's next course of action. With about only fifteen feet separating them, bending his knees, Jackal launched himself, nearly five meters into the air upwards, jaw level to Barron. Clenching his fist, with extreme precision and force, Jackal planted his right hook against the man's jaw, causing him to stagger backwards one meter. The electrical charge filled his jaw, as the electricity spread throughout his face, stunning the man momentarily.

As Jackal's jump height declined due to gravity, the Minkman nimbly landed back onto the deck, clutching at his injured shoulder. Panting heavily, his hand trembling from coming in contact with a human, that being Barron, even if his appearance was almost non-human like. "It's Lesser Minks like yourself I despise the most." Jackal stated, with furious eyes. The electricity froze Barron's jaw, unable to speak currently, he'd just stand adamant, his eyes seeming rolling back into his head. Dashing to below the vessel, Jackal would run towards the stairs on the deck to save Amalia. Infuriated Barron would swing his hand into the nearby mast, flattening it from it's vertically stagnant position, to fall in the direction of the fleeing Jackal. However, in this test of speed, Jackal made it below the deck, however, the giant wooden beam which was formerly the mast, blocked the entrance to the staircase, trapping Jackal below the deck filled with flames. Shielding himself from the flames, he'd run frantically, checking every door on the stretch to find Amalia. "Don't you die on me!" Jackal exclaimed. Finally, on the last room of the hallway, a cell holding the woman could've been found. However, Amalia's clothes were tattered, ripped off and she was covered in bruises all over her body. An anger filled Jackal's heart, even more so than ever before. "Did they hurt you?" Jackal asked sombrely. Regaining life in her eyes, she'd noticed that Jackal was standing right before her. "I knew you'd come for me, Jackal." Amalia said in a drained manner. "What did they do to you-" Jackal's question was paused by the tears in the woman's eyes. "I'm just glad you came... Jackal. We'll talk about it on our way to Alubarna... Could you give me a lift... I can't seem to feel my legs, haha." Amalia said, anguished in tears. Jackal feeling the woman's pain, stifled his own tears, grabbing the keys off the rack, he'd open the cage, curdling the woman in his arms. Trailing back towards the surface, the flames now followed the duo as they ran towards the staircase. However, they were met by a thick wooden beam, blocking their pathway. With the flames at their backs and the beam blocking their entrance to the deck, Jackal rested the woman to rest on the wall, two steps down, and returned to his position at the top of the step.

Cracking his knuckles, Jackal would begin to hammer away at the wooden beam, leaving dents in the oak wood. Still wrapped in his tail, was the treasure chest. Noticing it, Amalia reached out unwrapping the chest from the man's tail. Jackal's concentration was focused into breaking the beam and freeing them, but as the smoke filled the staircase, and the flames inched closer and combined with the wound on Jackal's shoulder, even his Electro wasn't causing much damage to thick chunk of wooden mast. Coughing, feeling light headed from the high levels of Carbon Monoxide in the air, Jackal began to pant heavily. His body was drenched in sweat, his muscles exhausted and he was just mentally drained from the whole situation. Opening the chest, Amalia discovered the Devil's Fruit, instantly knowing what the object was due to her witnessing several members of the Royal Family consume them before, after swearing their oaths to protect the people of Alabasta. "Jackal." Amalia called towards the Minksman. "Yeah... I'm kind of busy right now saving our asses Amalia!" Jackal retorted. Coughing, "You idiot! Look at me!" Amalia exclaimed. Lunging from her seated position, with her last pulse of strength, she'd stuffed the fruit into Jackal's mouth. Instinctively, he'd bite down into the fruit, finishing it one gulp. "BLEH!" Jackal exclaimed at the horrible taste in his mouth. "Oi! What did you do that for!? That was worth 100,000,000 Million at least!?" Jackal shouted. "Money means nothing if you don't have your life Jackal!" Amalia shouted. "I know first hand that these Devil Fruits birth both miracles and disasters. You might not be able to swim anymore but it's better than dying in this hallway! Do you feel any different!?" Amalia shouted. "Aside from the fucking horrible taste lingering in my mouth, no! I don't feel any different!" Jackal shouted.

"This is suppose to give me abilities of a Devil or whatever right?" Jackal stated, pouting in frustration of the fact he couldn't swim anymore. Turning back towards the beam in front of him, Jackal's bloodied knuckles clenched once more. Winding up his fist, he'd slam his hand into the pillar with all his remaining strength, and this time, a loud explosion would occur, splitting the beam in two. With no time to be astonished, Jackal reached back, grabbing Amalia and surfaced onto the deck. Just in time, as the flames consumed the whole staircase, and soon to be the whole deck. Barron startled by the explosion, looked towards the staircase only to see smoke. As the smoke cleared, the figures of two bodies could've been seen, the pointy eared Minksman, Jackal and the black haired woman, Amalia. "Impossible. As fast as he is... his punches didn't pack that much gusto when he hit me. He should've been never able to break that beam." Barron thought, his jaw still frozen from Jackal's last punch. Walking over from his position by the stairs, he'd rest Amalia by the area farthest away from the flames to the East on the deck, before circling around back to Barron, who'd just watch the Mink for awhile. "You were holding back on me brat, I didn't think you had it in you to break that beam." Barron commented, finally regaining use of his jaw. "I didn't... Whatever that Devil Fruit was gave me the edge I needed." Jackal said grinning. Barron's eyes expanding widely, "I see... I guess I really have to kill you now, kid. Just when I was starting to like you." Barron concluded, taking a battle stance, extending his left hand in Jackal's direction. Each of the man's mechanical fingertips fell to the ground exposing ten gun barrels, capable of shooting pistol type rounds. "I guess it's time to see what I can do with this fruit. It better be worth becoming a hammer." Jackal said grinning, clutching his hands and causing a miniature explosion.

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"Barron Shooter!" Barron exclaimed, as five bullets at a time, in three second increments fired off towards Jackal from the barrels in his mechanical fingers. Tuning his ears to the sound of the bullet fire, he'd wait to seconds before the bullets come close, before lunging into the air. His timing was off by a few seconds, causing two of the bullet casings to be wedged into his right leg. "If I take out his legs, he's useless." Barron thought. Obtaining about twelve feet in hang time, "Here goes nothing." Jackal thought. Extending his hands backwards, Jackal would attempt re-create the sensation he'd felt when he hit the mast moments ago. Swinging his hand to strike air, he'd push off against the air, as if he was aiming to launch his palms at an object, with sharp and small precise moments. 'BOOM', propelling himself towards Barron's direction, an explosion occurred launching himself towards Barron's mid-section. "What in the world... Did he just make an explosion against the air?" Barron exclaimed. "Alright that wasn't a complete waste... Now that he's stunned." Jackal thought. Jackal catapulted himself towards' the man's mid-section in the form of a headbutt, upon impact, Jackal's collision caused an electrical dome to encased himself and Barron's entire body. "Electro Nest" Jackal exclaimed. As he fell after the impact, Barron's body remained sentinel, extending his left foot towards the man's mid-section for a second strike, this time, remembering the sensation of the explosive abilities. "Bomber Stomp!" Jackal shouted. The explosion rivalled that of a low grade cannonball's explosion, causing Barron to stagger backwards about six meters.

As Jackal landed gracefully as per usual, this landing was met with him losing his stance, unable to put pressure on his shot right leg. "Urgh!" Jackal murmured. As the smoke cleared from around Barron, the man who tumbled backwards returned to his giant stance. "You're interesting... Fast... and combined with whatever's causing that electricity, not to mention those new explosive abilities of yours... If you weren't going to die here... in couple years you could be someone the marines would have a hard time capturing... Hell, you could even climb to the more notable pirates on these seas but I'm out of your league kid." Barron commented. "Oh really?" Jackal stated grinning. "Can you move?" Jackal inquired. As the electricity ran rampant through his entire body, Barron hadn't noticed but his ribcage was shattered from Jackal's Electro based attack. When it came to durability, the non-mechanical parts of Barron's body were as average as a regular large human's would be. Meaning, though Jackal's strikes weren't overly dominant, they'd still been able to cause exponential damage to the freakishly large bandit. "Electro's potency increases the heavier I hit an opponent. My head-butt was propelled by the force of whatever the Cursed Fruit gave me... Which seems to be explosions. Adding that momentum, I was able to spread my Electro throughout your whole body." Jackal concluded. Dropping to his knees, both men stood in a figurative stalemate,"Unfortunately... I'm way beyond my limits." Jackal declared, grinning.

Laughing, Barron's immeasurable will allowed him to break through the paralysis only in his hand left hand, to clench his fist. He'd manage to maintain the clench for a minute and then, something in his mechanics changed his arm broke off, activating a kill-switch function. His arm falling onto the deck, exposed an the empty arm socket, in which from his mechanical shoulder, a black smog began to ooze outward. "This is it! My ultimate attack! Motive Gas!" Barron shouted. "Before I lost my ranks in the marines... I was an upcoming scientist. Motive Oil was one of my first inventions! A highly volatile oil that could flatten a three story building once ignited in the right amounts. As I got more into experimentation, the marines debarred me for 'Inhumane Conduct' but this gas was the final invention I came up with in the labs. Motive Gas... Once this gets into your lungs... or any part of your body for a matter of fact, it's ten times more combustable than it's liquid form. Meaning, if met with fire, it'll destroy it's inhalers with a chain reaction from the inside out!" Barron shouted. "It's over... I'll survive this explosion and rebuild. Find that Fruit you consumed once again... and then one day, Alabasta will be mine!" Barron shouted. As the smog inched closer and closer to Jackal's and potentially even Amalia's position, the Mink Bandit tried to think of anything he could do stop Barron once and for all. "My shoulders done for... my legs out of the question... If I could move like normal, I'd be able to escape off this ship and let himself detonate..." Jackal thought.

Skills Used This Post:

Last edited by Kaito on Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

[Grand Voyage] Stand Off In Nanohana (ナノナナで立ち去る) - Page 2 Tumblr_n1u135uHIt1s46sooo1_500

Descending from the sky, a large black dot seemingly encapsulated the sun. As the dot got closer and closer, Jackal and Barron who were focused on each other, didn't even noticed until a large hole filled the eight meter gap between the two men. The object's crash descended to the bottom of the ship, shaking the whole vessel on it's impact. "What in the world?" Jackal thought, his eyes expanding widely. As the debris floated from the crash site, the dust clouded the vision of all parties present. Lunging from the hole, the object rose once again, docking the deck's surface. Taking a deep breath, the object, no humanoid figure, that stood at about ten feet in size, expanded his lungs to Superman like sizes, in one fatal gush, the man exhaled a powerful gust of wind from his lungs with quelled not only the flames, near their immediate position but disbursed the smog oozing from Barron's arm. Stepping in towards Barron, the man's hand transformed into what appeared to a Bull's heel, shattered the mechanism in Barron's shoulder, stopping the gas from being released. "Now... I'm guessing you're Barron, 'The Bottomless Pit'. I heard you got that nickname from your battles against the smaller Sand Bandit Groups... you used to burry them alive in quicksand. That's pretty scary." the Red Head man exclaimed grinning. Standing before Barron and Jackal was a man who went by the name of Jin, 'The Bull'. "I know your face... Your that Bounty Hunter whose been cleaning up the slums on Baltigo and Alabasta... The National Hero... Jin, 'The Bull'." Barron commented. "Now that we know each other... I'm afraid I'm going to have to turn you in. I need to get my sister a decent wedding anniversary gift... and I'm running low on cash." Jin commented. "Though with those injuries... It seems I don't have much left to do." Jin stated, glaring over his shoulder at Jackal. The man's aura froze the Bandit in his path, the intense willpower that oozed from him, it was as if Jin was telling him subconsciously, 'Your Next'.

Meanwhile, in the city, the members of the Royal Guard sent to escort Jin went to work, as well, as Jin's younger sister, and bounty hunting partner Annabella, quelled the Bandit's invasion in mere moments. With the flames on the Iron Heart quelled, but the destruction evident there was no way for Barron to escape. "I won't loose here!" Barron shouted, winding up his left hand for a punch, attempting to slug Jin in his face. Transforming his hand into a bull's hoof once more, Jin would parry the man's wild swing, slamming his arm which was now built like Bull's own, into the man's mid-section. "Matador's Rib-Eye Cut!" Jin shouted, slamming his hoof into the man's chest cage. The strike was precisely aimed towards the man's heart, stopping it momentarily, causing the man to pass out in an instinct. Jackal and Amalia who were watching from a distance, didn't even see when the man's arm moved in for the strike. To their eyes, Barron had passed out and Jin's hand was back in it's human form. "My report to the Marines will read this... 'Former Commodore turned Bandit, Barron Barrels, was defeated by the Pirate Mink Bandit, known as Jackal. Jackal got away and I managed to secure Barron in a final scuffle.'" Jin stated. "Sounds like a page out of newspaper column huh!?" Jin said grinning widely. "No way I'm capturing a Pirate who steals from other Pirates, if I don't need to, that's so entertaining!" Jin exclaimed chuckling. "Though... If you can move... You might want to flee to Katorea for now with the other Nanohana people... That way you'll avoid being arrested." Jin concluded in more serious tone. "Now." Jin said, lifting Barron's lifeless body onto this shoulders. "I have a feeling we'll meet again. Jackal. Til then, 'Hasta Luego'" Jin said before hopping off the side of the Iron Heart. In an instant, the man's immeasurable power quelled Jackal's Flames and neutralised Barron's Gas. Falling onto his back and exhaling, Jackal extending his arms outwards in a starfish type manner, staring at the blue sky. "It's finally over." Jackal uttered, yawning. "No treasure... I can't swim now... and my element of surprise is gone. If this Jin guy is on the island... Stealing from the throne would be a suicide mission now by myself." Jackal stated, sighing.

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

Breathing heavily, Jackal tried to get up from his kneeling position but was unable to move. Turning towards Amalia, his vision became blurry, as his eyelids began to close down and his overall exhaustion reach it's peak, Jackal felt his body being picked up, propped over a stranger's shoulder. Jackal had passed out. Unconscious, Helios went over the events that had transpired in his head, over and over, in almost a dream like state. The uneasiness of not being able to escape Barron's gas still felt like an imminent threat and Jin's arrival made Jackal feel in adequate. Re-opening his eyes, he'd finally awoken, in Amalia's place in Nanohana. "Your finally awake." Sinbad stated grinning. Attempting to sit up but unable to move, "Your the one who lifted me up back there?" Jackal inquired. "Someone had to bail your crazy ass out of there. The Royal Guard came and arrested all of the Barron Bandits. I snuck aboard to help with the fighting but it seemed you had everything wrapped up by the time I arrived. You've been out of it for three days. The little lady over there changed your bandages the whole time." Sinbad explained, pointing his thumb towards Amalia, who'd be snuggled in her blanket in the corner snoring. "Right... That Jin guy captured Barron and then dashed off." Jackal chimed in. "I don't know what he saw in you but that's definitely not in his character. He's known as a matador that always turns in pirates no matter how wild they are. Jin's nickname comes from the Devil Fruit ability he gained through eating a Zoan Fruit." Sinbad explained. "Zoan?" Jackal inquired. "Zoan. Paramecia. Logia. They are the three identified forms that Devil Fruit come in to date. Zoans allow the user to become a member of the Animal Kingdom. They gain the capabilities and quirks of the animal fruit they ingest." Sinbad explained.

"Meaning my ability is either a Logia or Parameica." Jackal retorted. "It's definitely a Paramecia." Sinbad declared. "From what the girlie explained... It definitely sounds like you've become an Explosion Man." Sinbad stated. "Explosion... Man..." Jackal murmured, staring at his hands. "Well in this case it'd be Mink. Just take your time with it and try not to fall into any Sea Water." Sinbad stated, standing up from his seated position. "This is where our paths go separate ways again, Jackal!." Sinbad said grinning. Resting back onto the makeshift bed, "Where will you go now?" Jackal inquired. "I'm going to travel the world and try dishes from all kinds of people! Then, I'll return to Alabasta and open up my restaurant featuring everything I ate on my journeys!" Sinbad explained. Grinning, "Sounds like a good dream to me." Jackal stated. "And it's all thanks to you. If you hadn't confronted Barron, I would've probably be locked up with the rest of his group. I'll use this luck of mine as an opportunity at a fresh start." Sinbad concluded, walking towards his draw-string bag. Picking up the bag, swinging it over his shoulder, he'd use his free hand to clear the blinds, "Until we meet again, Jackal." Sinbad said, as he walked outside the tent. "It's Helios. My name's Helios Jackal!" Jackal shouted. "Nice to meet you then, Helios!" Sinbad retorted quickly, smiling as he walked off into the street.

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

After sometime passed, Amalia awoke from her sleep. Before Jackal could even say anything to the woman, she leapt from across the room, tears in her eyes to cuddle Jackal. "Your alive!" Amalia shouted, as snot ran down her nose. "U-U-U" Jackal blurted out, trying to push the woman off him without blowing her up. Oddly, her making contact with him didn't cause an explosion, it was undeniable that Jackal still had a lot to learn about his 'ability'. For the first time in years, as Jackal was embraced, he'd didn't feel the anxiety as much as he did with humans in the past, well, that was until he thought about it, then he'd break Amalia's hold on his neck, creating distance by skipping backwards four spaces. "Calm down." Jackal said, blushing trying to hide the embarrassment on his face. Grinning wide toothed, "I couldn't help it. When Sinbad and the others came on board, I swore they were Barron's reinforcements. When they grabbed you, I was frozen. I wanted to scream but nothing would come out." Amalia said. A pained expression came on Jackal's face, "What did they do to you when I went off to Barron's?" Jackal asked, a sticking pain in his chest at what the woman's response would've been. "They just roughed me up a bit. Asked me if was your crew-mate... I'm fine though. I might not look like it but I'm a fighter." Amalia said grinning. Exhaling a sigh of relief, "All of this and we still haven't even made it to the main event yet, huh?" Jackal said. "Life's like that... sometimes your distractions make us aware of what we have to work on." Amalia stated. "One thing's for sure... If I butt into Jin again... I won't be getting away scotch free. Next time around I'll be the 'bad guy' he'll have to vanquish." Jackal responded. "If I fight him how I am now..." Jackal said, trailing off into deep thought. "You'll surely loose. Jin's a National Hero loved by all. He's said to be strong enough to guard the Crown Princes exclusively but he denied that honour." Amalia explained.

"I've decided. I'm definitely going to steal from the Royal's of Alabasta. That way, I'll have enough to start my own crew, like Gin or Sinbad did." Jackal explained. "Leave me out of it! Bandits are one thing but messing with the Royal Guard is treason! I'm dropping you off in Alubarna and that's that!" Amalia exclaimed, pouting out her cheeks. "That's fine." Jackal said grinning. Kicking the man in his love handles as he laid down, she stormed off, "I'm going into the city for food!" Amalia shouted in an annoyed manner. "Jeez. I wonder what got into her. Female Lesser Mink's are so emotional." Jackal stated, covering up in his sheets, rubbing his right side. "Stupid Jackal! He was suppose to say, 'Let's do it together!' or 'Let's be together!' or 'Let's start a crew!' Idiot! Hmph! Men!" Amalia mumbled to herself as she stormed out of her tent into the sparsely lit street. "Sorry Amalia... I can't take you along with me. I still can't see myself travelling with humans yet." Jackal said to himself, as his hand trembled in fear, even though the woman's kick was playful. "Humans... They are good ones but I'm still not sure if I can fully trust anyone." Jackal thought. Muffling his tears, "I need to get stronger." Jackal continued in his train of thought. Meanwhile, at the port, off the coast of Nanohana, a famous Jolly Roger soared against the night's air. "I want back my stolen treasure... Jackal." Gin declared, staring out into open night sea.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum