Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Eighth District Shuffle! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Eighth District Shuffle! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Eighth District Shuffle! EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Eighth District Shuffle! EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Eighth District Shuffle! EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Eighth District Shuffle! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Eighth District Shuffle! EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Eighth District Shuffle! EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Eighth District Shuffle! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eighth District Shuffle! Empty Eighth District Shuffle! Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:58 pm

Drake Dreadnaught

Drake Dreadnaught
Rumors. Whispers. Gossip. At first, Drake payed little attention to them. He couldn't believe that his little hometown could bare such irredeemable corruption, especially when the faction he was fighting for controlled the whole thing and did so little to prevent any of it. But little by little, it was starting to become much more apparent what sort of atrocities he was dealing with. It wasn't a small time gang, or even some undercover marines ruining the purity of this island- no, it was the very same group that was afforded protection by the revolutionaries- pirate scum all operating under a very large crime network.

It was an ugly truth Drake was initially unwilling to face, content to stay within the confines of his own little world playing superhero since he was a little kid. But, the time had come where it was impossible to remain blissfully ignorant to the problems that plagued Baltigo. It was time to do the right thing, whether that ended up negatively affecting Drake's life or not.

Consequences were running through his head right about now. All the lush benefits given to him by the army for fighting such a righteous cause would've most likely be dealt away with if Drake really was going to go through it, but if they were genuinely promoting some of the sick crap he was hearing, then he wanted nothing to do with them! Among the worst was hearing how humans were being traded like livestock, an operation that he was planning on stomping out in its entirety. The people of this island could finally rest knowing that someone was looking out for them.

At the moment, Drake scouted out a current shipment of live "cargo" set to move out in about an hour fifty meters away with the aid of his trusty binoculars. As expected for such an organized crime ring, it was heavily guarded, and it seemed they didn't have any particular tastes when it came to their prisoners. Men, women, even a few children were all bound in chains and left in nothing but their rags. With how heavy the security was, Drake was going to have to play it smart!

"Holy crap, if they've got that many people for just a random shipment, I don't even want to know how many people joined these guys. Who the hell buys Humans anyways? You've gotta be seriously fucked up for that.."

Stowing away his binoculars in a leather trenchcoat, Drake prepared himself mentally. Something was giving him the feeling that this was going to be a life-changing event, one way or another.

"Alright Dreadnaught, you've got this.."

Five meters away, the first guard: completely unsuspecting of Drake's presence and currently wrapped up in taking a piss in a nearby group of bushes. Didn't they have bathrooms out here? Using this guard's grossness to his advantage, the hulking mass of muscle flanked the guard, slipping his hand onto the handle of the guard and swiftly knocking him out with a powerful blow to the skull. The head was a very vulnerable spot, and the element of surprise afforded Drake an even easier time disposing of an enemy. The temptation of pulling the trigger was a very real thing though..

"If I let this bullet fly out the chamber, I'd be just as bad as you.."

Kicking the goon into the urine covered bushes, Drake advanced further into the compound. Despite the openness of the areas, it had plenty of flanking points, which was perfect- he couldn't do this with brute force alone. He'd also take the gun, just to ensure his safety.

2Eighth District Shuffle! Empty Re: Eighth District Shuffle! Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:16 pm

Spook

Pirate
Pirate

Spook

SPOOK.

Hey, you, you're pretty good.

Spoke a mysterious voice from behind. The male brought his arm to the back of his head as the figure he appraised knocked out a security guard by the back of his head. By this point, the tall male had surely become visible to the lone wolf who seemed to be invested in whatever back alley trade he was intercepting. Before any trigger was pulled, Spook tried ushering the gentleman to reconsider pulling the trigger.

Are you sure about that? This world doesn't show mercy to any who shows a weak resolve.

He coldly stated towards the individual. Shooting a man in cold blood seemed morally questionable, but then again, any seasoned pirate would do it -- perhaps his issue was in not knowing the backstory of the person he'd shoot, his feelings of empathy stopping him from committing this murder. This town wasn't all that interesting, a figure like him might entertain the tall male, needless to say -- his eye was on him. A shipment of humans was quite unusual for Baltigo as well. Almost unheard of. Perhaps there was a need for more assistance in this debacle?

What's your name?

The tall male walked onto the more visible road which the gentleman took to knock out the security guards.

I'm Gojira, it's nice to meet you. Wanna do this thing together? We could be partners.

Should any of the same introductory etiquette have been returned, the tall male extended his hand towards the male, in order to shake it.

3Eighth District Shuffle! Empty Re: Eighth District Shuffle! Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:37 pm

Drake Dreadnaught

Drake Dreadnaught
Drake was perturbed by the sudden appearance of someone he'd never seen before, his mind almost instantly going on the defensive. Rarely had someone ever managed to sneak up on him, but it happened. Thankfully, whoever this man was seemed to be friendly, or else Drake might've been six feet under right about now. Stowing away the gun, he shook his head, ultimately realizing how foolish it would be to take away his life. Even if he had nothing but contempt for the man lying on the floor right now, his father certainly wouldn't approve of him killing random mooks, even if they were working for a cause as despicable as this one.

"My resolve ain't weak. Killing people out of the blue really isn't my thing, not to mention the gunfire would've alerted the other guards."

For a moment, Drake contemplated the offer. On one hand, trusting strangers on an island like Baltigo couldn't have been a good idea, but on the other hand, this might've been a little out of his league. Plus, this guy seemed super strong! He'd return the handshake, a small smile on his face.

"I guess you can help me out, yeah. I'm Drake. What's your reason for helping me, anyways? Not too many generous people exist in the world, especially on an island like this."

Moving further into the compound, Drake would first pick up a random rock for seemingly no reason, assuming the pirate was following him along. It'd be the perfect tool if Drake got into a scrap or needed a distraction..which was right about now! Peeking around a corner, a guard was walking along the dirt path, minding his own business until Drake sprung out and smashed the stone into his face, breaking his nose instantly and spurting blood everywhere, leaving him writhing in pain on the ground. Not a single shred of remorse was had for Minion #12954, and with another slam of the rock he was knocked out cold and mercilessly kicked into a ditch.

"Sorry if I seem a little psycho. I ain't usually like this but seeing living, breathing people bound in chains and sold off to the highest bidder can really suck the spirit out of a guy, eh? And to think, the revolutionaries are turning a blind eye to the whole thing..makes me wonder why the hell I signed up in the first place if they're just as bad as everyone else!"

The anger coming from him was palpable, even if that shit-eating smirk was plastered across his visage. As long as he drew breathe on this Earth, all the crimes committed on Baltigo would be put to an end, even if he didn't have the power to do it right now. As Drake marched through the compound with his companion in tow, a group of five goons were right up ahead, and at this point he was letting his anger interfere with his decision making skills. Instead of moving through the shadows and bypassing these assholes entirely..

"Hey! Dickweeds! I just fucked all your mothers! What the hell are you going to do about it!?"

It was clear from their faces that they weren't amused, taking out a variety of weapons and ominously approaching them.

4Eighth District Shuffle! Empty Re: Eighth District Shuffle! Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:02 pm

Spook

Pirate
Pirate

Spook

SPOOK.

It was warm, the hand shaking his own, skin to skin was pretty intimate. To solidify this partnership, Spook focused his internal powers on the handshake, having mentally prepared for it prior to its activation, which occured immediately when the two shook hands.

The instant transformation of the male into a toy was an amusing sight to behold--but luckily, none were in sight to bare witness to it. There wasn't any reason to let this pathetic man continue on, attacking a hangar owned by his crew like this. They were pirates for a reason, the human trafficking industry was booming pretty hard in Baltigo, and they had a cut in the pie. On this particular occasion, the reason why Spook showed up where he did was due to the fact that it was guard duty for him today. And this was the area he patrolled. This man surely was the easiest target to beat, he probably didn't expect that he would be betrayed by this cruel world this easily.

Contract.

SPECIAL CONTRACT A1

This general service agreement (the "Agreement") is made and entered into, as of dated this 25th of November

CONTRACTOR

_____Spook_____

_____Drake_____

This contract is a formal agreement between the contractor and the client.  Its aim is to clearly spell out roles and responsibilities of all parties involved.

The parties have mutually agreed upon the following articles:

Article 1: The client undertakes not to use the confidential information disclosed by the other party for any purpose, without first obtaining the written or verbal agreement of the contractor; any information that the client obtains during the duration of their contract is considered confidential information
Article 2: The contractor may terminate this Agreement at any time
Article 3: The client accepts articles that may be added to the contract at a later date
Article 4: The client accepts any order given by the contractor
Article 5: The client accepts any orders given by third-parties, with the contractors agreement
Article 6: The client can't pursue any means to undo this contract or seek loopholes within the contract
Article 7: The client will complete any order they've been given using all of their available resources in order to do so
Article 8: The client will not harm the contractor or his allies in order to complete an order
Article 9: The client will not harm the contractor, or convince others to harm the contractor
Article 10: The client will keep the contractor, and his allies safe
Article 11: The client will not flee from the contractor and stay by his side until given an order
Article 12: After completing an order, the client will return to the contractor

Said Spook amidst the transformation, having formed a mental contract already. This was his fourth time doing this, and he's already gotten used to it.

But that'll all solve itself in time, Spook will educate and learn the little toy to become better--that's why he complimented him, there was potential to be found. This was just the first day for its long toy life to come, and it certainly wasn't going to be its last. For now, it cured a potential headache to come.

Now now, we'll have lots of fun together.

The obeying toy couldn't protest against its master, allowing Spook to rest his hand on its head.

We'll become very good friends.

Spook left the scene with the toy, and spend the rest of the day making the toy to write the rapport on what had happened.

--exit
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum