Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
The First Customer [Social/Crafting] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
The First Customer [Social/Crafting] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
The First Customer [Social/Crafting] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
The First Customer [Social/Crafting] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
The First Customer [Social/Crafting] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
The First Customer [Social/Crafting] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
The First Customer [Social/Crafting] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
The First Customer [Social/Crafting] - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
The First Customer [Social/Crafting] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16The First Customer [Social/Crafting] - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Customer [Social/Crafting] Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:34 am

Kincaid

Kincaid

Kincaid

Instead of going down to the small lab in his marooned ship, or anything a normal scientist would do, Cyrus had exited the bar and made his way around back to the alleyway where two large dumpsters sat.
One man's trash. The deranged scientist muttered to himself before cracking his fingers and diving in. Bags shifted, old food was tossed out as Cyrus scavenged pieces of metal. He ripped open one bag and found an old accordion, his mind turning and churning as he realized that would work perfectly for the webbing between the fingers of the hand; very fishman-like. Climbing out of the dumpster once more, Cyrus laid his treasure bare on the ground of the alley. He frowned, looking over his findings before generating a few strings to sheer off the metal.

He worked quietly and quickly, slicing and trimming metal pieces so they would fit together. He shredded pieces of the old accordion, measuring them against the spaces between the fingers before cutting small slits in each finger for the webbing to fit into. Taking the screwdriver and some loose screws out of one of his pockets, he began attaching the pieces of sheet metal together, making sure they were tight enough to hold together firmly, but not so tight that the limb would lose mobility. Taking the hand he screwed the hand in, attaching it to the arm unit he had just built. Finally, fishing around in his other pocket, Cyrus pulled out a few electrode diodes, peeling off the plastic to bare the adhesive side and sticking it in the inside of the metal frame. This way when Daimaru twitched the muscles in what was left of his arm, the new robotic arm would respond the way he needed it to.

Looking it over, Cyrus placed a hand on his hip and tapped the edge of his chin with the screwdriver,
Hrmm, yup that should do it.
Cyrus picked the arm up and threw it over his shoulder, it hung limp like a mannequin arm as he whistled and made his way back into the bar. Approaching the two men in conversation, Cyrus dropped the arm on the bar top before reaching for one of the bottles and taking a hearty gulp. He sighed before handing the bottle to Daimaru's good hand,
You're going to want this, might hurt a bit and there's going to be a small shock...I think.
Then, without any further warning, Cyrus grabbed Daimaru's nub and jammed the arm onto his nub. The electrodes buzzed, testing the muscles by sending small painful, but harmless shocks to make the muscles tense and relax. Cyrus took another swig and belched before saying,
That should do it...probably. Might want to have this one take a look at ya to make sure there isn't any internal bleeding or somethin. Cyrus said, jerking a thumb over his shoulder at Fidel.

Island
Revolutionary
Words
Doriki

17The First Customer [Social/Crafting] - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Customer [Social/Crafting] Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:30 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face
Fidel D. Marx

Yamaoroshi

"Good." Was the only response, at this time, Fidel would give to the Fish. Soon the Fruit thief would come back. And Fidel would begin to watch the Man work, and it was something else. He never really saw someone do something like this, and Fidel has seen a lot. But, that could be because he never had the attention span for it up until now. He would need to occur someone like this under him. If he wanted to overcome his Father. It seemed that the Fruit Thief wanted his help, which was understandable. There was some obvious bleeding with the attachment. So, a "Room" would be erected once again. As this was the best way for Fidel to help. He didn't have any malice in actions but rather his words held a lot of what could come off as hate within them, when that wasn't the case.

"So," He'd remove his blade and begin to remove and put back. Just checking and patching up places he spotted. "I hope you know...I will not be nice next time we meet, Fish. Not at all. You don't have a high bounty. So, I hope you can gain more fame before we meet again. That is going to be your saving grace. The more you have the less likely I am to kill you. And take that blade you lied about losing." With his words his hand and blade danced. He took his time with what he was doing. Marie's approach being what he took when treating others. It took only about a few minutes for him to finish up.

"So, I did my best. But don't act like you are brand new, you aren't. You will feel a lot of pain for a few weeks. Just train, lightly, to get your body really adjusted to it. No swimming, not for at least a weak. I don't know if you guys need to be in water ever so often or not.  I won't attack you on Jaya, so you can walk around freely. Just take it easy and adjust." Fidel would say as he would raise the Fish's new arm up and down. Just double checking if everything was okay. Everything was fine but the rest was something he would need or the work done today would be all in vain. With that all take care of he would get onto the bar top. "EVERYBODY! DRINKS ARE ON THE FISH!" Fidel would announce the the bar, which was returned with cheer. He'd jump down and turn to the two. "Also, since we are done with all that. Lets drink. And Fruit thief....I need something like what you gave him." Fidel would then slap the back of his own head, and a catch his fake eye with his other hand.

"I lost my eye, I need someone extremely advance. Not robotic though....I need help developing something organic. "
Fidel would say as he would pop the marble back into his head, as that what it was. A marble or large pearl. He didn't remember what he put into his head.

https://strawhats.rpg-board.net/t3728-davy-d-marx-done

18The First Customer [Social/Crafting] - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Customer [Social/Crafting] Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:07 pm

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
Dai would sit quietly his eyes narrowed warily at the man who had stabbed him earlier. He grasped his mug tightly as he waited for the scientist to return. He Heard the bar doors open and the man returned with a new arm for Daimaru. He smiled for the first time in a long while as the scientist began to move to approach him. He examined the arm for a few moments as Kincaid dropped it on the bar./ It was good quality work at least and it somewhat resembled his right hand in size. He could hardly wait to try it out. However, he was taken aback slightly as the man spoke saying "You're going to want this, might hurt a bit and there's going to be a small shock...I think."

He happily took the bottle releasing his mug and began to chug down the bottle. The man was not going to use any anesthesia for him. This somewhat worried him but the pain was something he could endure.  He set the bottle down and let out loud belch into his right shoulder. Then suddenly searing pain erupted from his left side. He screamed out and hit the bar with his fist in agony over and over again. his right side seizing up from the electrodes in the arm as they sent signals to the new prosthesis.

He gritted his teeth and panted hard a few times. Slowly the pain began to recede.
He winced as he clutched his new arm. He could feel the movements along his left side coursing through his brain.  He flexed his new fingers a few times and a tear welled up in his eye. Not out of pain or sadness. But out of gratitude towards the man who returned to him a facsimile of normality to him. He had two arms once again. He wiped away the tear from his right side of his face as he bowed his head gratefully at the man his tone of voice was out of respect "Thank you, doctor."

Once again his arm was surrounded by a strange sphere and his eyes were brought back towards Fidel. He narrowed his eyes watching the man known as he began to clean up any bleeding or any other damage that was bound to have happened.  He reached out with his right hand and grasped his mug and drained the remaining contents into his mouth. He still did not trust the man who had not once but now twice fixed him. He nodded his head as he listened to the man explain to him that he was neither going to harm him on Jaya and give him a warning about there next encounter.

He merely smirked at the man and as soon as he had finished working on his left arm and stood up. He grabbed the briefcase by the handle and clicked it open and began to fill it with the fifty million he owed the doctor. Once it was filled with the proper amount he closed it thrust it into the scientist's chest gently, however. "A pleasure doing business with you I hope we do get to meet again someday." He stood up and flexed his new arm and looked towards the doctor as he announced that drinks were on him. "Sorry everyone is not paying I'm tapped out." The crowd booed at him and someone then threw a bottle past his head. He shrugged and headed out the door. Waving behind him "I have places to go as much as I would enjoy sitting around and having a drink but I have people to find." He sighed and passed through the double doors and would proceed to head towards the docks should he remain uninterrupted.

(Dai Exit)

19The First Customer [Social/Crafting] - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Customer [Social/Crafting] Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:53 pm

Kincaid

Kincaid

Kincaid

Cyrus counted the money in the briefcase as Fidel spoke to the fishman, guaranteeing his safety while also somehow threatening his life. What a strange man indeed. Fanning a stack of beli notes, Cyrus nodded, satisfied that all 50 million was accounted for.
Pleasure doing business with ya. Let me know if you lose any more limbs. Oh, I added in a little extra something something, you'll need a blade but when you press the palm of the hand, it's spring loaded and- ah, hell, you'll figure it out. More fun that way anyway. Cyrus said as he took another swig.

The buzz had set in some time ago, and the edges of a nice stupor were creeping into his brain. He felt warm and fuzzy, a bit delusional and all in all, completely blissful. He watched Daimaru leave before turning to Fidel, who still sat at the bar beside him.
So, you're a doctor now, huh? If that's the case it's official, I've seen everything. He went to raise the bottle to his lips when Fidel suddenly popped his freaking eye out of his head.

Cyrus wasn't one to be squeamish, but seeing a hole in a man's head where an eye should be wasn't something you really got used to. He frowned, watching Fidel roll the whiteish pearl, or marble, or whatever it was around in his fingers.
Organic, huh? You wanna regrow that eye or sum? Cyrus asked, hiccuping. The booze were setting in fast.
Humm, more of a robotics man myself. With your fancy new powers and doctor learnings though, eh, we can maybe do sum sum. He hiccuped again, his head beginning to swim. A wave of nausea passed over him as he watched Fidel pop the marble back into his head.

I'ma...I'm gonna...gonna need to think on it, ya know? Need to-to sleep on it too, really. Plus I should go make sure this lil package...this lil package here is s-safe, mmkay? Cyrus said, listing to the left a bit as he stood with the briefcase in one hand and three quarters of a rum bottle in the other. He began walking away from Fidel and towards the door when he raised his drinking hand,
Look for me in a day or two when I-I had time to t-t-thing...think. Gotta figur out how to grow a...eyeball. I'll find you if not. With that, the Revolutionary departed out the doors of the bar, drunken schematics for eyeballs already floating in his drowning brain.

[/exit]  

Island
Revolutionary
Words
Doriki

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum