Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
[V] Throw-down in the Dojo - Lucas & Spook's 'Awakening'  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
[V] Throw-down in the Dojo - Lucas & Spook's 'Awakening'  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
[V] Throw-down in the Dojo - Lucas & Spook's 'Awakening'  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
[V] Throw-down in the Dojo - Lucas & Spook's 'Awakening'  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
[V] Throw-down in the Dojo - Lucas & Spook's 'Awakening'  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
[V] Throw-down in the Dojo - Lucas & Spook's 'Awakening'  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
[V] Throw-down in the Dojo - Lucas & Spook's 'Awakening'  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
[V] Throw-down in the Dojo - Lucas & Spook's 'Awakening'  - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
[V] Throw-down in the Dojo - Lucas & Spook's 'Awakening'  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

バンディットキング - Bandit King

Right and wrong is subjective, isn't it? In that case, it'd rather be wrong as many times as it takes to achieve my ideal of freedom.

Without even making anymore subtle moves, Sinbad peered from his position at the end of the hallway, checking to see the position of the cowboy but to his relief, all he'd see was a toy scuttling around almost mechanically in nature. "Spook! Is that you!? It's Sinbad. The Navigator. I'm coming to your position. Just whistle. Goddamnit! Don't turn me into a toy either!" Sinbad shouted. Crawling from his hiding place, he'd rush towards Spook's position, if he did indeed whistle, and then lead the pathway towards the Navigation Room. Once he'd have control of the ship, he could've monitored the positions of every-room, and provide support as the crew's bird-eye. "Who would've thought she had the balls to attack our ship?" Sinbad exclaimed out loud, offering his free shoulder to carry his nakama on his back.

The moment that Lucas stepped out of his room, the commander of the Pawn unit, Burges would've locked onto the man's position. Whether Lucas would've noticed his position or not would've been up to if the Kenbunshoku training was working or not but the man readied his slingshot, and took at the not so stone man's position.

Meanwhile, in what was left of the dojo, the remaining forty or so grunts simply shook in awe, with no more ammunition, and a seemingly bulletproof Bandit, their first instinct told them to run away. However, like times in the past, everyone faced with this dilemma always picked the latter, dying in battle. For returning to Mother with bad news, the punishment was popularised across the district. Your family would've been sold into prostitution, and Mother had enough estranged clients that we're into boys that even the men weren't safe from her perverse clientele.

The silence was broken, as the smoke cleared the smell of blood and urine radiated the room, all mixed in the with the more dominant odour of exhaust from the explosions first charge. Breaking out in laughter, one of the grunts shouted.

"Don't loose hope men! I'll take the lead! Follow my actions!"
one of the grunts shouted, the man who'd gone by the alias of Johnny Boy. With distance as his placebo, the man's confidence sky rocketed as he'd assembled the weapon in question. It was a canon launcher, one of ten that Mother had gifted the men to sink the ship once the deed was done. One of the grunts grabbed the man by his shoulder, "Are you mad!? If you fire that thing off in here that's inhumane!?" one of the grunts shouted, trembling as he'd strapped onto the man's shoulder with a firm grip.

Breaking away from his comrades embrace, he'd aim the mouth of the barrel towards the crazed Bandit King. Continuing his stride back towards the opposite side of the room to the south, Jackal this time opted to walk the almost hundred meter distance, patiently inching closer to the remaining forces of the gun squad. Loading two cannonball's into the chamber, the man took aim at Jackal, pulling out a match from his pocket and lighting the wick that protruded the metallic behemoth. Firing off the two rounds from the dragons mouth, the two cannonballs flied with immense force [5] and closed into the Supernova's position from over eighty meters away in seconds. Filling his mouth with saliva, the Mink spat two spit bombs to intercept the cannonballs, causing them to detonate [7] with ten meters of his position. However, it didn't matter how close or how far the bombs detonated, the Mink simply continued to stride forward in the smog.

From the position of the Southern Forces, it was a complete success. A loud cheer burst through the dojo, as loud as any nearby ears could've carried.

"He's dead! The Bandit King is dead! I killed him!"
Johnny Boy shouted, the remainder of his crew stunned at the man's crazy action of firing off live rounds inside the ship at a human being. The smoke still heavy, everyone's ears ringing from the charge, eventually, when no life could've been seen, the other men gave out a cry as well.

"You did it Johnny Boy! That's 400,000,000 in our pockets from the Black Card!" one of the grunts shouted, realising that the Mink indeed had to be dead.

"Our!? I killed him! It's my money! I can finally clear my debts off to Mutha! Buy my little man that miniature toy engine he wanted! Buy my gal a nice dinner from a snazzy place in the Ninth-"
Johnny Boy's banter ceased as the smoke cleared, the sight before him made the man drop the cannon launcher and fall to his knees in awe.

The other men continued to rejoice in merriment, not yet seeing the image that Johnny Boy had made out. At about fifty meters away, as the smoke cleared, in the heart of where the explosions detonated, the Bandit King stood unscathed and walking towards their position with bloodlust that even from that distance made at least ten men piss on themselves.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!?" one of the other grunts shouted, reaching for his cannon launcher and aiming it towards Jackal's position. It'd be in this moment that all of the men lost all of their humanity, before them was not a man, a Mink or anything of this world, it was a demon. An apparition that'd come from the Underworld to deliver them himself. Anubis. As the Mink's eyes shone with a hallucinated red aura, the remaining men emptied their cannonball's towards the Mink's position, the kick-back from their own shots pushing them into the ground.

This time, the silence was broken by the Mink. An eerie sailor's tune, that'd been forgotten by many and not known by even the most experience sailor. It was the tune that Jackal heard a slave whistle the day he'd been sentence to death on Drum. It stuck with him, even as the wolves ripped away at his carcass, until his throat was ripped out, he'd continue to whistle the tune. As the smoke cleared once again, at this point, the men we're out of cannonballs, some of them even broke their hands from the continuous fire.

"Shishishishi...." Jackal exclaimed in laughter.

"I ate the Bomu Bomu Fruit. I'm a walking explosion. You'd need something much stronger to harm me. I'm immune to them." Jackal retorted, continue to snicker at the men's attempts.

For the remainder of Jackal's stride, it was uncontested. The men had accepted their fates, however, the Mink didn't kill the men, they simply watched him mesmerised.

"I want you all... to remember this day. It's the day that I let you live to tell the tale. Go home and tell your families you'll be leaving this island. As I doubt Mother will be kind enough to let you live, once she finds out I'm alive. For the time being, tell her, you succeeded. Tell her I'm dead. Shishishi... As you leave this island with your lives... Remember that you all could've died... Just like Johnny Boy will today. I can't let you all leave her, can I?" Jackal stated.

Whimpering, screaming at the top of his lungs, the grunts looked among themselves and tossed Johnny Boy before the Mink's feet.

"Mercy. Mercy is all I ask for! Please!" Johnny shouted.

"Where was the mercy when my crewmates we're hung and crucified publicly. When a woman who'd showed me nothing but kindness watched her husband get beaten nearly to the brink of death and is currently being tortured... or worse... Turned out by Mother's sick system. The only thing that'll save you now... Where's Tally?" Jackal inquired.

"T-T-Tally! I know! You mean that bitch we took from the complex in the Ninth that Mother burned down. Yeah! I know where she is! Let me live, and I'll lead you right to her!"
Johnny shouted, trembling violently with his head crouched towards the ground.

With one swift motion, Jackal shot his hand into the man's back, blasting away his ribcage, and splattering the man's innards' onto the face of his allies. Playing through the man's internals like putty, he'd remove the man's freshly beating heart. The sight of it made the weaker men pass out, others so traumatised they couldn't help but watch til the end.

"Liar. I know Tally's dead. I've read the communication logs from your transmissions. Grace. Tally. Morgan. The Old Bats. I have their deaths etched into my brain. Oi. You lot! Just don't stand their! You heard my orders! Retreat. Go tell Mother I'm dead. Spread the truth about what happened among yourselves to the District... and leave this island."
Jackal stated.

Scrambling away for their precious lives, the Mink fell to his knees, covered in blood and panting slightly.

"An eye for an eye. A tooth for tooth." Jackal concluded, crushing the man's live beating heart. Once his bloodlust had settled, he'd rise to his feet, ushering to check on the rest of his crew.

Skills | Misc :

Words: 1507
Tagged: @Justice @Spook
Notes: Character Development

Spook

Pirate
Pirate

Spook

SPOOK.

BannerImage
doriki: +3 to perception
head: helm body: armor weapon: pistol
During Spooks escapade where he attempted curing his wounds before continuing, he'd have found the navigator. Sinbad, while not having exchange a lot of words, he knew of his position and respected him enough to leave him to his own devices. That would change today though, as today they were smitten together by faith, and because of the circumstances. The small gap between his teeth produced a high pitch sound whenever air was forcibly pushed through it. His whistle was quite impressive, years of catcalling made Spook develop the perfect whistle. At this point, his leg was patched up and allowed him to continue without the makeshift tourniquet.

It's alright, the situation is getting resolved. I think

Spook wiped the gunpowder and sweat off his face using the shirt of Dimtri's toy. The amount of people present within his sensible range was decreasing by the minute. While making their way to the navigational space, where Sinbad employed his work, he offered to carry Spook for the time being. Spook having too much pride refused, and they'd carry on. As soon as they entered the security facility or whatever, Spook gave his toys an order:

Guard the door, don't let any Maffia personnel enter, stop them at all costs.

His toy(s) ensured as a warning signal for himself, to let him know that intruders were going to take over the room. Spook rechecked the ammo in his gun and moved a chair closer to the entrance of the room, he sat down and had his gun pointed at where a human head would be at if they dared to step forth and meet their maker.

Update the crew and let them know of enemy positions through using the intercom.

Give them areas that could serve as chokepoints for the enemies overhearing the intercom and moving towards each other to regroup.

And get me a goddamn drink.

With his finger on the trigger, Spook began concentrating on the door opening. His finger gently tugging along the trigger, ready to fire. As soon as Sinbad began shouting enemy positions, Spook slightly started to doze off. Unable to hear Sinbads commands, all he heard was Sinbad shuffle around furiously, shouting off where commando's where going through the intercom. That was until his sixth sense noticed someone strong get close, Spook readied himself--his toys did nothing at all, something was off. Spook put the safety back on and relaxed to see that it was the captain. His eyes at this point forcibly closing, his body wanting to catch a few hours of sleep.

Whats the status?

banner is hoverable
BannerImage
you're up @Justice
used: Haki Kenben

Justice

Pirate
Pirate

Justice

See
without
Seeing

Upon stepping out of the room Lucas's spidey senses started tingling. His Kenbunshoku Haki was screaming at him to react to the shot being fired at that moment. It gave an alarming feeling that made him feel alert to someone watching him. They had a killers intent which made Lucas peer down the hallway at the moment of the shooter taking his shot. It felt as if time slowed down for a moment as Lucas took his actions. He was facing the wall in front of him while his head was looking down the hallway to his right at the shooter. He moved his head back to avoid the incoming projectile. At the same time of moving his head, he clutched the shotgun in his left by the bottom of it while letting go of the handle with his right. In one smooth motion, he reached into his back waistband and pulled out his pistol and aimed it down at the shooter. At the moment of the shooter releasing his elastic band a gunshot rang down the hallway. Lucas stood there with a smoking gun. While Burges had felt the sting of Lucas's Primo. In that split second Lucas won the showdown that presented itself so suddenly.

The reactive shot was aimed directly at the head of the man taking the shot. Due to Lucas's keen eye, and haki he was able to make this kind of shot without skipping a beat. The man's body fell to the ground, nonreactive to the world. Lucas proceeded to the scene, standing over the body of Burgess. Lucas did not know this man nor care to see who he was. A second shot was fired into the chest of the individual to make sure he was down for the count. A shot at close range that would surely pierce the heart of the individual who had a smoking hole through his head. “One can never be too sure.”

Lucas's voice was cold but he had a point. One could never be too sure in this world where one could change the shape of the landscape at the flick of a wrist. Lucas blew the smoke off the edge of his gun and turned around to head back towards the dojo. Upon turning the corner he saw the grunt he left before, riddled with gunshot wounds. The life had long since left his body. He at least went out fighting.

Lucas pressed onto the hallway that led into the dojo. It wasn't long before Lucas made his way through the bar into the dojo. He saw the carnage that laid at the captain's feet. It looked like a bomb had hit the dojo. No doubt it was the captain's doing. He watched in awe as the captain removed a man's heart as if it were nothing. He saw the captain's predatory instinct in full swing. Lucas said nothing but watched the scene unfold. He lowered his weapon because there was no need for it anymore. The onlookers outnumbered them sure but they did not have the power to contest Jackal. It would have been wasteful to throw their life away like that. All everyone could do was watch as a man had his heart crushed right in front of him. Lucas did not look away either, he needed to see the captains and his own resolve. Where they were going was not for the faint of heart.

• Doriki +5 into Perception : +1
  • Marksman Occupation: +1
  • Primo Equipped with Rubber rounds for training

[/quote]

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

バンディットキング - Bandit King

Right and wrong is subjective, isn't it? In that case, it'd rather be wrong as many times as it takes to achieve my ideal of freedom.

Blood splattered onto the face of the Mink, the live vital juices escaping from the crushed Corazon signalled the end of the man's life. Jackal's mind was extremely calm, it wasn't like he'd ended this man's life out of anger, but it was principle. They're hands were both stained in blood, and no one man's sin was superior or inferior to the others. At first, the onlookers went through an array of emotions, many wanted to avenge their comrades life and others were so afraid to move that all they could've done was kept their eyes frozen to the horrendous sight, most of them still punk drunk from the punch that was Jackal's explosions recoiling force.

Then, it'd take one. The man wasn't the strongest or the weakest of the lot but he'd had enough for today. In his eyes, his soul had long left his body, and his steps were immensely weak. Stepping gingerly, he'd walk pass Jackal, pass that point the man would breakdown into tears and dash towards the the entrance to the dojo, retracing their steps towards the exit of the ship. A simple chain reaction would trigger, as every other assailant present followed suit, the time for prisoners of war was gone. It'd be time to bring an end to all of the shenanigans.

From the operator's room, "Captain. It seems our men we're all poisoned but Gilbard's handling them in his office. From the cameras all of the forces that are surrounding and inside of the ship are retreating." Sinbad reported via the intercom.

Activating his Baby Den Den, he'd relay a message via the call:

Jackal's Order wrote:
Tell all personnel, who are able to still move, we're doing a scan of the ship from head to toe. Make sure none of her men stay behind. The main members can have the day off to rest. Sinbad. If the ship's ready to move, we're re-locating form the Nil District. For the next 48 Hours, we'll be Flying several thousand meters above Baltigo for as long as possible before the Ball.

Cutting his Den Den Mushi, Jackal would've finally noticed visibly, the position of his nakama, Justice. He didn't know exactly when or how long he'd been standing their but the Captain walked over to the mates position, and rested his hand on the man's shoulder. "Are you okay?" Jackal inquired, prompting for the Stone Master to follow him as they'd walk into the bar. Assessing the scene, Jackal would scan the bar for everyone's favourite poison of choice, and toss a few glasses at Justice to catch, sure his reflexes would aid him. "Let's go meet everyone in the communications room, Lucas." Jackal stated. Any questions that Lucas wanted to ask or mentions about the scene ripping out the grunts heart was free to be talked abut during the walk to the Com-Room but other than that, Jackal would remain pretty silent, as his nerves were still a bit on edge.

Finally, making to the door, he'd see Spook's toys forming a barricade and prompt to fight. Sensing the man's position, and Sinbad's own behind the door, "Shishishi... Spook. Rest easy. It's us. You don't need to point that thing at the door." Jackal stated, mentioning the shotgun prime in the man's lap. Disarmed, the toys would clear a path for the Bandit King and Justice to enter the room. Similarly, he'd ask the men, "Are you okay? Status report. How many casualties?" Jackal inquired.

Responding to Spook's question, "They all ran away pretty much after I gave them a very stern talking to." Jackal stated with a sly smirk, as talking was literally the last thing he did to prompt the forces retreat. "Anyone want a drink?" Jackal offered, usually not being the one to indulge in alcohol, it'd been a long ass day.

Words: 640

Spook

Pirate
Pirate

Spook

SPOOK.

BannerImage
doriki: +3 to perception
head: helm body: armor weapon: pistol
As soon as he heard his captain speak, Spook settled into his chair. In sort of his half drowsy state of being awake and asleep he'd murmur

Ah, ... right, yes ...

His eyes were doing their best staying open. It was so bad that he mentally screamed AWAKE at himself, slightly spasmed with his muscles and shot his gun, which was aimed at the wall. The sound and potential PTSD instantly kicked in, and truly awakened him. He'd instantly get up and yell

Ahh, fuck me! My bad, my bad everyone. I'm fine, we're all fine.

Spook maturishly threw the gun away, incidentally causing the gun to misfire, tearing another hole into the thick wooden walls. Spook tensed up his muscles, and calmly begun to whisper.

Serenity now.

To himself while ignoring what was going on in the room. The toys peeked into the room to see what had happened, but they dispersed upon realising it was an accidental shot by their overlord. When Jackal mentioned the idea of getting drinks, Spook shook his head--and in a single beat walked towards the nearest counter.

If I want a drink?

He'd slam his fist against the table, and then gave it three more slams by vibrating his arm really fast. A red vein started appearing over his forehead.

You are about to read the book my foot wrote, it's called "My way up in Mothers ass".

Spook raised his fist towards himself. Still carrying the angry expression he had before, but with more intensity. In a maddening drunken stupor, he'd half chuckle and say

We're going to need to hire a specialist to remove my entire arm out of Mothers asshole.

Spook wasn't angry at Jackal, not at all--he was glad that he had decided to join rather, without the Bandit King his life would have been lost on this ship. Spook left the room. A dull pulsing pain had crept up on his leg, increasing its intensity each beat. He was done for the day, he headed into the same medicinal chambers where Gilberd was supposed to be, Spook could've used his treatment while he took the rest of the day off, thinking of different ways he could kill Mother.

--exit
banner is hoverable
BannerImage
you're up @Justice

Justice

Pirate
Pirate

Justice

See
without
Seeing

'Thats nasty.'

Lucas thought as the blood splattered all over Jackal. All of the goons in the room were speechless and motionless. It was as if they were waiting for someone to make a move. It was a unanimous thought to leave the area immediately. When an example is made like that it becomes a statement that radiates through every witness or person within range. It was time to go for the goon squad. Lucas snapped back and clutched his weapon tightly. Ready to go if anyone of them decided to go all in. But that wasn't the case one left the room crying, which prompted the rest to leave with much haste. Jackal made a call and Lucas just said nothing while watching. His brain was still trying to process all that had to happen in this training session.

The adrenaline in his body began to slow down and his body began to relax a bit. This brought on the pain in his shoulder from the gunshot wound. All of the scrapes and grazes on his body stung like crazy too. This was a good sign of what was to come. With the ball around the corner, they needed to be ready for anything. Jackal was casual about all that just happened. As if this was just another day in the bag for him. Lucas was exhausted physically and mentally. Jackal rested on Lucas's shot shoulder which made him wince a bit. But the big man stood firm and endured the pain. “Hurts like hell all over but I think I will make it,” Lucas replied.

He followed Jackal into the bar where it was in ruin. Gunshots and exploded pieces of dojo everywhere. A few bottles did survive thankfully. Lucas caught the glass with his good arm and quickly drank the contents. It didn't matter what it was, just something to soothe the body and soul at this moment. Lucas didn't have much to say on what he just saw. Gotta do what ya gotta do, no need to question it. “Aye lets go.”

Once again Lucas was following the captain through the ship towards the communications room where Spook was resting up. Lucas leaned on the doorway in pain not really saying much. Spook was a bit shaken up from the incident no doubt they where all gonna remember this day. Lucas just listened at this moment. Lucas did chuckle at Spooks comment about a book.

“More than an arm is going up there. And I think I am good on the drink. I need to head to the med bay.”

Lucas followed the hobbling Spook to get the slug in his shoulder removed and patched up. Didn't matter if it was Gill or a grunt anything was welcome right about now. Something good did come of this little scuffle. His sixth sense was awakened, ready to be pushed further beyond.

[Exit]

• Doriki +5 into Perception : +1
  • Marksman Occupation: +1
  • Primo Equipped with Rubber rounds for training

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

バンディットキング - Bandit King

As Spook and Lucas opted to head towards the doctor's office, Jackal plopped onto the ground and poured himself a glass of vintage whiskey. It'd be a single shot glass filled, as he couldn't handle much alcohol in his system, the definition of light weight, as the sailor's frequenting the Nil District Bar would often refer to the Bandit King in jest. Sliding the glass towards Sinbad who to plopped onto the ground in exhaustion from loosing too much blood, the Mink's entire body would've been noticeably covered in sweat.

"You don't look as exhausted as you usually do when you go all out." Sinbad stated.

"My body seems to be getting accustomed to the Bomu Bomu's properties. I still feel exhausted though... my body feels like I've been running a marathon." Jackal explained.

"Getting cold feet the day before you walk your brain child down the aisle. Now now, we can't have you being the protective dad in this case. In a few days, we'll be embarking on the most dangerous heist yet. We've already watched your daughter take her vows. Time to reap the results." Sinbad stated, continuing with the analogy.

"There's a saying on Zou... in Lesser Mink language it translates, 'The rule of the jungle is never to become the predator but nature itself. The predator dies but the environment doesn't.' I often think about that... are we the predator or the environment?"
Jackal inquired.

"When the world finally stops spinning, nature too will pass. We have a saying on Sandy as well. What makes a man rich isn't how many castles he owns, nor how many Kingdoms he's advised or manged conqueror, what truly show's a man's wealth is the wealth of the people around him. For the rich man is always among one common success factor..."
Sinbad trialed on.

"Shishishi... From nature to material things... You Lesser Mink's do love your worldly possessions. I'll bite. That is?"
Jackal inquired.

"Good company. It takes a wise man to obtain a fortune... but takes an even wiser team to maintain it. Your not alone anymore Captain. Your neither the predator or the environment... We're a force that shines brighter than the sun itself, Helios." Sinbad stated grinning, taking up the shot the Captain poured him.

"Helios. It's been awhile since someone has called me by my first name."
Jackal stated.

Exit.

Words: 394

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum