Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Intertwined [Bounty]  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Intertwined [Bounty]  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Intertwined [Bounty]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Intertwined [Bounty]  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Intertwined [Bounty]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Intertwined [Bounty]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Intertwined [Bounty]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Intertwined [Bounty]  - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Intertwined [Bounty]  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Intertwined [Bounty]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Intertwined [Bounty] Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:44 am

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Masters v. Monsters

"Man, we can kill the regular guys but these dolls are annoying. They keep coming regardless of what we do." - Agent One

"Just keep them back. Che is fighting a brat from another brat's crew right now by himself. "- Agent Two

"Supernova, you meant supernova's crew." - Agent One

"Why are you fighting each other!?! Focus on letting them not get through and that is it!" - Agent Three

They stood at the only entrance the building they had briefly been located at. Firing outward at the bridge that leads to its door.  The explosion earlier actually wasn't them at all. The Pirate who went by Baylor did an attack to try and send everyone to an early death. Che, however, was able to block the attack, but it cost him his arm for the time being. Their forces scattered. They were here to claim the fortress as their own or get rid of it in entirely, and also to get the brat of the Rebel army. All over the Revolunries that came here, were locked in a heated battle against dolls. Their skills not being what made them difficult but rather their sheer numbers matched with almost nigh invulnerability. They kept coming.  Suddenly, it seemed as if they were done. They shook for a few seconds and wobbled before collapsing to the ground. All of them seemingly having the life snatch from them. Che saw it however as he slid passed his men crashing into some dolls that had begun to break into the room through the wall. They stopped before they could grab him and hold him in place to get his by Baylor. They all had the same aura around them that he could detect with Ken Haki. And it vanished from them as if it was being sucked away. What was happening was that Jane had reached a point in the fight with Fidel that she had to fight all out. Entering her Dolly Mode.

"Eh?" - "Huh?" -"The fuck."

In unison, these three would speak. Panic and Confusion eclipsed them. For the first time, these three held the same opinion on the matter. Standing inches from each other they didn't know if they should shake hands or throw them. All three of them were the same person with appearance being the only aspect they shared.

"Sooooo... What the fuck. How, how are we so fucked up in the head."

"What?"

"Don't fuckin' what me. Look at this situation.  US THREE! Are the same person. But! We are all sitting across from each other.....at a table? What the hell!?! When did we sit down!?!"

"Calm down. We are in our....mine....mind... mindspace. An astral plain.....that is in our mind. "

"Yeah everyone calm down. Inhale...exhale...close your eyes...inhale...exhale..........Relax, recuperate. " One of them took the wheel and began to coach the others into gathering themselves. Each repeating the step that needed to be taken. Slowly and in unison. Finally, they regained their senses and had calmed down and relaxed truly since being here. Their surrounding had slowly changed as they did certain things together. From a void of a room, they stood within to a lavish brothel now that they could be at their calmest. A safe place that was created not due to a perverted nature of his own. Issho his first Master taught him a lot while on the ship or whilst he tried to get a cheaper price on a whore. The Ronin's strange attraction to the place caused Fidel's detachment that someone could have for a place. Since he was a child when they first started going he was treated like someone's son. Giving him treats, weird toys that could vibrate, and attention he enjoyed it for just that. Even while growing up and being of the age that he could partake. He still just wanted things someone wanting pleasure wouldn't ask of. So at times if they went to the place long enough he would be seen as a brother when going.

"Okay, I am Fidel Marx." - Fidel

"I be Calico Jack." - Calico

"Hmmm, I can't call myself, myself while I am here....even though I am, myself. Since you already called yourself that, myself....which is Fidel. I will go by D."
D spoke as if he was still within an intoxicated state, he wasn't.  This was a flaw in his character. Not thinking before speaking. Letting thoughts leak out within his normal speech. Making things he says get him either in trouble or somewhat annoying to decipher. As what they all were doing was declaring who they are so they understood who they really were.

"You could've just did what we did. You didn't have to be extra."
- Fidel

"But aren't we?"
- D

"Shut the fuck up and get to business! Who is going to be in charge of the body? Two people switching back and forth ain't easy, but we ain't doing a three-way fight. Nah, fuck that. That really ain't easy." Calico would strike out at the table with a open palm. Speaking out in pure anger as he looked at both of them as he spoke. Wanting this meeting not get held up with nonsense.

"We can do a three-way fight." - D

"I should beat your ass!"
- Calico.

"Relax, we all need to just stay calm together. If we don't we slowly drift more apart. Look,  They all would point at the table that now was five meters away from them all evenly. Fidel, however, wasn't the one speaking, well he wasn't the only one speaking in a commanding voice. No they all would notice how far they were and spoke at once to each other. Their tone, volume, and speed the same as they delivered their words. We are a mess when apart. Like this....three separate bodies."

"There is no way to become one again, we are a mental case. The pressing matter really isn't some silly shit about who should control the body. Rather it needs to be about how we are going to get out of our current predicament. We lost a eye, sorry Calico. And I took out our tongue, which is still bleeding. Will getting beat to death by a juice up doll goddess. I've talked a lot of shit in my day. But, when I started finding her triggers I started going harder than ever before. This Sun Kissed Woman is going to KILL US! " D spoke and pointed forward. Not at anyone but of the screen that they call could see floating above the table. It was a POV of a fisting slamming into their face. Their fight wasn't going great at all with Jane now that she was stronger than he ever seen before.

Even with them all working together now, Baylor was too tough. He had killed two of them within the room with Che, and caused others to be advised not to come. As they would just get in the way. As the top fighters under Che were the ones backing him up. An hour had passed since they had begun fighting this man without the dolls. And though he was drenched in his own sweat he showed no signs of fatigue. He was a true Monster that made them haunt having to fight his stronger members of his crew, let alone his Captain. Some Pirates actually were scary.

'Fidel I hope you beat her and come helpelp us. Hate to say it but we need you...even with Durandal I can't beat this guy alone or with who I have. For once in your life help others that really need it.' Che would say to himself as he didn't like the odds of him winning this fight. He feared for the lives of the others and was the reason he had those he knew couldn't fight all that well against someone like this to continue with plan b. Bringing this place down at least had to be done before he lost.

"So we are in agreement. We shouldn't kill Nicky once we see her, as she can still be of some use to us. But punishment should be given for that silly little Marine. We own her. And if she hadn't place us in position to snag a large bounty holder she would be in a world of hurt. So now we move onto control....Calico?" - D

"I thought about it and I should take control, while you two be my suggestion parrots. Ight? Or we could fight for it. I came around to the idea of beating two mes at the same time. "
Calico

"I don't know. I just don't want to hurt the Rebels anymore than I already have. I am indebted to our Father, even if we hate him. He saved my life." - Fidel

"A life we wanted to throw away. We shoulda died with the Captain and Issho. We should be in the damn otherworld with everyone else." - Calico.

"If you really felt like that you would've done something to kill yourself when the split happened. There were multiple chances to forgo our life. " - D

"Tch."
- Calico

"Relax, think of something fair." - Fidel

"We can just take turns, honestly. Portion it due to our want to be in control during the day. I, for one, only want to be around for major events. So I would give away half my time to be evenly given to each of you. In exchange for having one dibs a day. And for fighting battles, we allow whoever is in control to do so unless they ask for help. Also, for fights like these, I think we all have to work together. That is really the only way we can win uphill battles. We can't be a Shoda let alone a Jane whilst separated. "
- D spoke without needing a response from the others, as they were all in agreement.

Word Count: 0000/0000

Equipment: Den Den mushi and Shusui

https://strawhats.rpg-board.net/t3728-davy-d-marx-done

17Intertwined [Bounty]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Intertwined [Bounty] Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:00 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Masters v. Monsters

Every time I close my eyes, I see everything.

"Get up, we are not done. Get. Up."
From her demeanor, you couldn't tell she was once an extremely reversed person. A Tiger is another word she used to describe her. Finally, he was able to take his body off of auto-pilot, as that wasn't going so well with him. His personality was back and he could actually think rather than move in this fight. Right now he was pulling his head out of the stream within the room. Blood changing the portion of the water he gazed forward at. Though, he couldn't see it. He knew that he was himself once again. He'd push upward to get to his feet. He had got his second wind and was energized. His will was the only thing that had pushed him to get back up.

After Fidel had turned around he just looked at her. She was only five meters away from him. Usually, that would give him time to predict where she'd come from so that he could throw an appropriate strike. He didn't have a weapon. Shusui was behind him in the bottom of the stream, lodged on a few dolls. Fidel was in the worst possible position right now, as Jane seemed to want to go end this fight soon. She was radiant and unimaginable. If what he planned to do didn't work he was fine with being killed by someone like that.

She would vanish, her speed outclassing what Fidel could actually see. And time seemed to freeze. Upon them all working together they had decided to end this fight how Shoda had almost killed them. 'Focus on everything and feel the world. We one with everything.' That thought would go through his mind as his aura seemed to leak from his body, and he began to see through his other eye once again. The vision given was different but purer than anything he's ever seen. Later Fidel would come to know that what he had awakened was Observation Haki. Something that he attempted to learn in the past but failed at. Though he couldn't see Jane's movements rather she was a blur, her massive aura she exuded from her. So, he would be able to know the direction she was even coming from. 'Right side' Due to his infatuation with her she knew almost everything about her bodies size and proportions made him make a mental image of her within the aura. Guessing from how she fought during this her skill in hand to hand combat was below his. As though he wasn't near the level of someone that was devoted to it. The training he got from Issho, Shoda, and even Bill didn't always involve using a sword. His diversity in combat was actually extensive. He just fancied a sword over everything else.

He felt the impact before he saw her actual fist. She came right with the anticipated attack. His hands were in position and would grab her wrists. Though she had speed she lacks power considerably. So, one hit was enough to shrug off even like this. What he needed to do and what he did was stop her from hitting him with a barrage after the first attack hit. Grab her wrist then pull her in tight. Pull her in tight and push backward. She would try to struggle but when it came to physical strength even beaten up like this he outmatched her in that aspect. They would tumble into the stream and with their combined weigh the current wouldn't be strong enough to push them further. The two began to sink into the moderate size stream. The width across wasn't all that but it had some depth. And as they sunk it was peaceful for him and a song would manifest within his mind as he used all his strength to hold Jane close. And strangely he felt as if she was the one singing to him.

Boy, I know ~ ♪
That we could be more
Than just friends ~ ♪
But you're scared ~♪
Boy, I know ~♪
That we could be more
Than just friends ~ ♪
But you're scared ~♪

They wouldn't hit the bottom but land on a pill of Dolls. The struggles of Jane seemed to not last that long, as her body was robbed of its energy. Fidel guessed that her strange abilities had to be the product of a Devil Fruit. And with limited options, he wanted to hope the rumors about those users not being able to read was true. So far it was looking true. Before he had a decent ability when it came to holding his breath but it seemed he had grown a bit from it. Mainly after the fight with the Fishman some months back. This was the first time since then he was trying to really hold his breath.

He didn't know how much time had passed. And he would begin to swim to the top, as his body was reaching a limit. Luckily he had landed on Shusui and the metal strap on his sheath latched onto his clothing. He kept Jane close and that drained him a bit. Coming to the surface he would be greeted by everyone that Che had brought with him. The numbers reaching close to a hundred.

"Fidel, I see you caught Jane. But from the looks of it you are in the worst state." Che would say as he motioned for two men to help Fidel, his words carried into Fidel's actions. He would lay Jane on the ground once he got help, she was unconscious. He knew first-aid so performing CPR was the least he could do. She would vomit up water that filler he lungs and laid there still unconscious but in a stable state. Second, he would remove Shusui from its entanglement and also from its sheath.

"Hmm, you already brought out Shusui.....can you really tell I lost Durandal!? I was going to tell you sorry and help you get it back!" Che would proclaim as he reaches to the dumbest reason he Fidel would want to use as an excuse to try and kill him. He though would be hit with relief when Fidel began to shake his head side to side to show he was saying no.

He wouldn't waste any time and cutting clothing off of one of the dressed dolls. The attire was white and the fabric seemed good enough for what he wanted to do. He'd slam Shusui into the ground so it stood there. And he would plop down to the ground. His blood ran almost black no so he would use a broken finger of a doll and himself as ink. He couldn't speak right now because of his tongue and due to the bleeding he didn't feel he could stay up for much longer.

" Nicky West is coming with the Marines, don't engage them in combat. Take credit for capturing Jane and turn over this place to her. And collect the payment for Jane. You can have 50 Million of whatever I receive. The rest I will for Marie Laveau when I see her...... there is a journal at the pawn shop on the east side of Mock town that I claimed was Ol' Patty's thousand ways to cook fish book of secrets. Buy that for 25 million. It will have the process to contact Marie on the 75th page. And when Nicky comes to tell her I was killed and use someone's corpse as my double and use Shusui as further confirmation of my death. Collect whatever they give you for my bounty. I would give you all of it but I need the rest. And al....."  Fidel tried to write as much as he could before he would pass out. Che would be reading it all as it was being written down. He understood and would motion for Fidel to taken and cared for. He would not be met with any talkback.

"We need to restrain her. There also are a large number of prisoners down below, all criminals. Take them out their cells one by one and chain them up. We are going to be getting paid boys. "
Che would tell them as he covered his own face, as he was the only person in their group with a bounty. He didn't want to end up getting turned in also.

Hours would pass everyone being turned in would be tied up in the courtyard of the main entrance of the castle. The large gate would be dropped and Nicky West for the first time would be coming through the front door. "You aren't Jane or one of her dolls."

"No, no I am not ma'am. I am just a Bounty Hunter wanting to collect." - Che

"I see.....Jane is right there. Sleeping. And this isn't the amount, from the looks of it, that I was to receive. It seems the number has doubled. " - West

"I will cut right to it ma'am. I've lost a lot of good men today taking down these criminals. Dolly Doll or Jane Toppan isn't the only crook I have for you. Calico Jack has been killed and I wish to collect a portion of his bounty. Here is Shusui as confirmation of his death. I've checked my bounty posters and all these men hold significant bounties. Do you think you can pay them all ma'am? " Che didn't like calling her Ma'am as he didn't trust the Marine. She as scum in his eyes and she was the worst type of Marine. For a few minutes, they were in silence as Nicky West walked around the prisoners.

"Yes, I've calculated the amount we will need to give you. I will call for another ship, so we can transport them all. If you have a vessel I can have that ship also bring your payment. Anything else you need?"
- West

"No Ma'am."
- Che

Time would pass and the third ship would arrive. Jane, when restrained by Che, was tied and placed in a barrel full of water. When the Marines got her they chained up the barrel and place it into a cell. Everyone else already was mentally fucked so just placing them in cells lightly restrained was enough. Payment for everything would be given and Che would have their ships head back to Mock Town. Fidel had already been on the ship when he was taken to get treatment. All they could do was stabilize him. He was going to live and the amount that he asked for, 200 million, would not be touched. Che didn't have to take what he was promised but he would.

Nicky West was fine with giving them their payment as what she would receive was greater. She had her own castle now. And it would be nothing to move the base to this place. She would be taking all the credit for the defeat of those involved and the beli she gave was from her personal accounts. And with Shusui within her grips, she felt her training with the blade could actually be used. As she was more than just clever now.

Word Count: 0000/0000

Equipment: Den Den mushi and Shusui

https://strawhats.rpg-board.net/t3728-davy-d-marx-done

18Intertwined [Bounty]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Intertwined [Bounty] Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:11 pm

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly
Observation Haki granted

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum