Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
A memory to never forget. [Memory] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
A memory to never forget. [Memory] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
A memory to never forget. [Memory] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
A memory to never forget. [Memory] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
A memory to never forget. [Memory] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
A memory to never forget. [Memory] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
A memory to never forget. [Memory] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
A memory to never forget. [Memory] - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
A memory to never forget. [Memory] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16A memory to never forget. [Memory] - Page 2 Empty Re: A memory to never forget. [Memory] Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:04 pm

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
Victoria knew the card she needed to beat both the enemies, she would close her eyes and watch as the lightning once again within her mind sparked, shining brightly as she slowly moved her hand out. Picking up her card and rapidly drawing it to the side at an angle accidentally knocking out the marine that got her a drink of water in the process  "DRAW" *Thud* Catching the sight of her card in the corner of her eye Victoria would smile, just what she wanted to draw. A moment later she would find her self-looking back towards the ground behind her "Oops.. sorry" followed by an awkward laugh. *Whoosh and just like that her attention was back on the duel. "You think your really strong, but a strong defence is a good Offence" 

"I flip summon my facedown monster Resilient Rat into attack mode, a measly 500 attack; you may be thinking but after I activate this spell card that all changes. SHIELD AND SWORD!" with Victoria activating this spell card the attack and defence of all monsters on the field attack and defence change. The rat becomes 2000 attack, Musician King becomes 2000 and Hassokan becomes 1200. Next Victoria summons Dream Clown in attack mode at 1200.  

First of Victoria orders her Dream Clown to attack Hassokan and in the process, both monsters are destroyed.."And with that Caphalor, your King Drops to 1500" Victoria smiles "Rat do a Barrel Roll" The Rat rolls into the Musician King destroying it and inflicting 500 points of damage to Capahlor "I end my turn"

17A memory to never forget. [Memory] - Page 2 Empty Re: A memory to never forget. [Memory] Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:22 pm

Kusano

Marine
Marine

Kusano
Caphalor watches as hsi board gets cleared. He didnt expect any less from his rival. Victoria had the advantage right now with one monster on the board but no cards at hand while Caphalor still had a card in his hand. That meantthat the game would be decided on luck of the draw and skill. In this case both players were really skilled what meant tha t luck would be abigger factor. The diffrence between he two players was the life points. 3250 for Victoria and now 6350 for Caphalor.

As Victoria ends her turn the rat returned to its original attack and defence. It now only had a sill 500 attack. Caphalor draws a card fromthe top of his deck. It was exactly what he needed right now. "During your big move young lady you forgot something. Your rat will now go back to its original stats what meansyou are basically wide open. From my hand I summon the might The Witch of the Black Forest. WIthout anything in your hand or your field to back you up I attack you Prevent Rat. My monster is 1100 attack what means you take 600 points of damage. That means you only have 2700 life points left. WIth that I will end my turn." Caphalor regained control with 1 monster on the board and 1 card in his hand. His opponent had no cards on the field or in her hand. It started to look grim for Victoria.

18A memory to never forget. [Memory] - Page 2 Empty Re: A memory to never forget. [Memory] Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:44 pm

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
Caphalor had once again used witch of the black forest while Victoria had no cards, no hand and absolutely nothing she could do, her rat was dead and Caphalor had card advantage. "I Draw" Victoria sighed as she was hoping for something a bit better, however, she had no idea what would be better "I normal summon Cannon Soldier and attack your witch of the black forest" 
 Cannon soldier lowers the gun on his head and points it towards the witch of the black forest and unleashes a blue beam of energy causing the witch of the black forest to explode. "With that attack, you take another 300 life points, and well I guess i end my turn.   
Victoria would then proceed to help her fellow marine to his feet, the same marines moments before Victoria smacked in the face accidentally when she was drawing her shield and sword all dramatically, it was quite the attack. "Don't touch me you evil witch, you see that witch of the black forest that's you!" the marine would run off with tears in his eyes " Victoria would smile and shout "Get well soon". She wasn't angry or annoyed to his outward burst it was understandable as he had just been smacked in the face. 

Commodore Roaringson would stand up and began walking in the same direction that the marine with his right foot clearly showing signs of being itchy "No one cries in my battalion" "With all due respect, don't you dare drop kick him!". Their eyes would meet.

19A memory to never forget. [Memory] - Page 2 Empty Re: A memory to never forget. [Memory] Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:53 am

Kusano

Marine
Marine

Kusano
Victoria destroyed his Witch of the Black Forest while a marine tells Victoria that she is a monster like that same witch. You destroyed my witch what means that I can now add one card with 1500 or less defence from my deck to my hand. So I will add from my hand.... The immortal of Thunder. What means your Cannon Soldier will go back to the scrapyard where it came from. Ur graveyard with all ur other useless monsters that were not able to do anything. So now it is my turn. I draw!

Caphalor looks at the card in his hand. First I summon from my hand The Immortal of Thunder  in attack mode. Then He will attack your Cannon Soldier and destroy it and deal 100 points of damage to you. Victoria now had 3150 left. Then he looks at Victoria. While looking at her he takes one card from his hand. He activates it. "Now in mainphase 2 I activate from my hand the spell card Tremendous Fire. By paying 500 life points you take a wacking 1000 damage tot he face." Victoria;s life points took another hit leaving her with 2150 life points left. "It looks like it will be over soon. I have 5850 life points and you only have 2150 left. WIth that I end my turn. Good luck. You will need it as it all depends your topdecking luck."

In his mind he thinks: If she got nothing I will be able to summon my second The Immortal of Thunder from my hand and might able to do more with the card I draw giving me a total of 3000 damage and that will be enough to beat her and take her out of this duel.

wc : 312

20A memory to never forget. [Memory] - Page 2 Empty Re: A memory to never forget. [Memory] Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:33 am

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
Victoria would draw her next card and it was her second seven colored fish and just like that she would place it on the field and order the fish to attack the Immortal Thunder "With 1800 your take a three hundred points of damage not to mention when your Immortal Thunder lands in your graveyard you take a further 5000 points of damage to your life, it seems your Power comes at a heavy cost to yourself. a major one.  During her attack, Victoria could picture a real version of the 7 colored Fish flying through the sky dodging attacks of thunderbolts smashing left and right as stormed raging like typhoons when suddenly with the murder of the blue man, as the fish crashed into him the storm vanished and clear skies ripped into existence.
Her mind snapped back to the game with Caphalor life points dropping from 5850 to 5550 to then drop even further to 550 with a single attack from Victoria. "Now you know who your dealing with, and will Learn i am the master of this game of yours, and just Like that, I'm now in the Lead of this game" Victoria would smile as she was enjoying this game with Caphalor. "So Caphalor what are your dreams within the marines?, or maybe your dreams reach beyond that of the Marines? Victoria would ask in an attempt to get to know caphalor on a deeper level, they had known each other for a while now and it was only a natural course of action.

21A memory to never forget. [Memory] - Page 2 Empty Re: A memory to never forget. [Memory] Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:41 am

Kusano

Marine
Marine

Kusano
Caphalor laughs as Victoria gets too full of herself. She destroys the Immortal of Thunder. She expectd Caphalor to take 5000 + 300 points of damage but to everyone else and her own suprise Caphalor lost only 300. Leaving him with 5550 life points. What meant he was stil in the lead. The drivers seat as some might call it. "You call yourself a master but you are not. If you want to be the master oen they you need to start with learning how to read!!! You missed one word. His effect is when flipped I gain 3000. When it is destroyed I lose 5000. BUT!!!! I normal summoned it!! So the effect never resolved what means that The Immortal of thunder doesnt have an effect at all. He is just a 1500 attack monster. Now it is my turn and i will show you how you play this game for real!! I draw!! "

Caphalor places his hand on his deck and draws a card from the top. Caphalor smiles somewhat evil. "From my hand I normal summon The Immortal of Thunder. Yes i know your monster is 1800 and mine is 1500 but I got something to change the tides. Now I activate from my hand an equip spell card. I activate Sword of Deep-Seated from my hand and equip it to my The Immortal of Thunder. He gets a boost of 500 attack points and defence points making him 2000 attack. That means he is now 200 attack points stronger then your monster! SO I attack !!! " The immortal of thunder destroys Victoria's 7 colored fish zapping it from the board. Victoria gets slapped by 200 damage leaving her with 1950 life points. After that Caphalor woudl end his turn.

wc: 299

22A memory to never forget. [Memory] - Page 2 Empty Re: A memory to never forget. [Memory] Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:53 am

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
Victoria eyes open in surprise it appears she read the card wrong, this was a first for her and something that undermined her own mind in relation to attention to detail, however, she gave it no mind as she moved on drawing her next card. Paralysing Potion. She grinds her teeth slightly as while it would allow her to halt the monster in its tracks, it wouldn't give her any field presence at all.  "Well I activate this card Paralysing Potion and once again your monster can't attack" Victoria new if Caphalor top decks a monster she most likely would be spread out with her life points reach 0.  I end my turn Victoria would say as a bittersweet taste began swelling within my mouth  

The marines watching the game were surprised in how the game was staying in Caphalor favour throughout the entire duel, he was a card ahead of Victoria, not to mention he had the field advantage. It seemed Victoria had made her deck around artistic monsters with powerful attacks not to mention a range of cards to deal with situations and still she was losing. Commodore Roaringson was impressed at Caphalor at how he managed to stride through each challenge, he knew his cards and how to use them. This is something that Roaringson would remember when grooming Caphalor to be a ranked marine in the future and a major asset. *Ding* Victoria heard a loud bell dinging in the far distance, no one else could hear it but alas little did she know it would be a calling in her future.

23A memory to never forget. [Memory] - Page 2 Empty Re: A memory to never forget. [Memory] Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:36 am

Kusano

Marine
Marine

Kusano
Caphalor looks at the spell card Victoria used. "Damn that potion is annoying. Its a good card . If you got some copies to share w could trade afterwards if you want? Then we could help eachother out and increase the potential of our decks. Before I draw and start my turn I will respind to your question earlier. I am not planning to climb the ranks really. My reason for beign a marine is to becoem a symbol of peace and justice. Obbtain the strength to help people in pain or in truble and bring them hope with a smile on my face. My other reason is to be able to travel arround the world to find my family back. I got abducted by pirates and a hero saved my life. I do not know where they are but I will fidn them back one day." Caphalor ddint tell the whole story as he didnt want everyoen who was watching to know everythign about him.

"Now its my turn. I draw one card from the top of my deck. Hmpf its not what i need but it will help putting pressure on you. From my hand I activate my 3rd and last copy of Tremendous Fire. By paying 500 life points I can deal 1000 points of damage to you. With my life points pool I do ofcourse not mind losing those 500 points. That leaves me with 5050 life points. You on the other hand are in the trouble bubble! As you only have 950 life points left. You are lucky we are only alowed to run amaximum of 3 copies of one card. If I was able to play more then you would die the next tiem I draw one. Your potion unfortunantly makes it impossible to attack you for game so with that it I end my turn. Its your move!"

wc: 320

24A memory to never forget. [Memory] - Page 2 Empty Re: A memory to never forget. [Memory] Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:01 pm

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
Victoria places her palm on her deck as she closes her eyes and begins picturing a way out of this situation and as such her mind flashes back to her room as she manually added each card to her deck and the only card that would help was the 2200 attack point monster Juro. "Draw" Victoria opens her eyes and draws her spider. "Attack". Victoria's life would half due to calling the coin wrong, however, every other card on the field would fall to the graveyard...The Sword, The Potion and the Thunder Blue Guy. "Bad news for you, your spell is required to return to the top of your deck! thus the next turn is decided".  
 Assuming Caphalor would simply draw his sword, the duel would proceed with Victoria drawing once more... "I summon my second Dream clown". Victoria monsters would both attack with her coin landing on just what she called, her life points were fine however the same couldn't be said for Caphalor as he took 2200 1200 and 200 during these chain of events. 5050 - 2200 - 1200 - 200 is 1450 remaining. While Victoria's life drops to 475. "You may still have the advantage of life points but with only that sword in your hand and my two monsters... This duel will surely be mine.

Victoria bittersweetness would grow into a fine Confidence as Victoria was within her sights, however, she knew Caphalor had many tricks up his sleeve and with her dream clown it wouldn't take much for him to achieve Victory, however, her name wasn't Victoria for nothing.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum