Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
A memory to never forget. [Memory] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
A memory to never forget. [Memory] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
A memory to never forget. [Memory] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
A memory to never forget. [Memory] EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
A memory to never forget. [Memory] EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
A memory to never forget. [Memory] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
A memory to never forget. [Memory] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
A memory to never forget. [Memory] EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
A memory to never forget. [Memory] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1A memory to never forget. [Memory] Empty A memory to never forget. [Memory] Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:08 pm

Kusano

Marine
Marine

Kusano
Caphalor is sitting at a table in the Roaring Lion. In his hands he holds an old deck of cards. Not any kind of deck of cards. It was a deck that people used to play World Blinks. The game grew over the years but Caphalor can still remmeber the older days when his favorite deck was still viable. While Caphalor goes through his old cards his mind drifts off into a flashback.

Caphalor is sitting at a table in the cantine.A new game was just released and with the little bit of money that he had he was able to build himself a deck. He was not the only one playing this game. In fact almost allt he marines who saved up some money instead of spending it all in the weekends on alcohol, gambling etc had a deck. So after the lunch break some Marines spend their time playing this card game until they had to go back to work. On this particular day was a day he would never forget. Caphalor was sitting at a table. His opponent was a marine who was bit older then him. Before the duel the marine infront of Caphalor was bragging about his World Blinks skills and that he had the best deck. Caphalor's opponent was currently on a winning streak. Caphalor was determined to beat this guy. Before the duel Caphalor and the Marine made a deal that the one who loses the duel pays  the winner 1.000.000 beli. Confident in his own skills Caphalor accepted.

A moment later the two are at a table. Both had their decks ready. They each rolled a dice to determine who decides on who goes first and who goes second. Caphalor threw Three, His oppnent threw 5. His opponent decides to go first Caphalor and his opponent both shuffel their decks. After that they shuffel each others decks to prevent the other from possible cheating. Then we both grab the top 5 cards from our decks.

The Marine starts his turn by setting two cards face down. After that he summons Cannon Soldier in attack mode. After that he ends his first turn.

Caphalor draws a card from his deck. Then he takes a good look at all the cards in his hand. He does not have much but he keeps a straigth face so his opponent won't know. Then he sets his sangan and 3 face downs. Then its the turn of his opponent.

His opponent summons Witch's Apprentice who boosts all dark monsters with 500 attack points. Cannon Soldier was a dark monster so that puts his Cannon Soldier on a total of 1900 attack!! Then his opponent attacks with the Cannon Soldier into Caphalor's face down monster. Caphalor responds by opening one of his face downs. Its mirror force. His opponent responds with Solemn judgement. "Nice try Cap but not this time!! Scrub !!!"Caphalor feels the tension. He had to stop that Solemn judgement to get the lead in the game. He looks at his face downs and responds by playing his Seven tools of the bandit. "Well too bad but I will negate your Solemn Judgement. This means my mirror force won't be negated and you will lose all your monsters! Right back at ya!"By just paying 1000 of my 8000 life points the trap card negates the Solemn judgement. His opponent still had to pay the cost losing half of his life points what meant he was now at 4000. On top of that Caphalor's mirror force was not negated and his opponent loses both monsters.

"Hmpff Cheater!" His opponent is startign to get angry. He ends his turn. Caphalor smiles and draws his card. "Im going to school you heh." He draws Tremendous fire. "Enjoy the burn!!" Caphalor activated it. His opponent does not respond. Tremendous fire burns the marine for 1000 damage leaving him with 3000 life points. Caphalor on the other hand only lost 500 putting him on 6500 life points. After that Caphalor flips open his face down Sangan in attack mode. Then he enters the battle phase and attacks. The Marine is unable to do anything agaisnt the attack and takes another 1000 damage leaving him with just 2000 life points. After that Caphalor ends his turn.

His opponent draws a card and smiles happy. "Its time for some payback!"He then summons a Cannon Soldier who is 1400 attack and would be able to beat my Sangan. "Im going to cannon you into obivion!" Caphalor shakes his head. "Not this time!" Caphalor activates  the only trap card left on his field. Its a Horn of Heaven. Caphalor tributes his Sangan to destroy the Cannon  soldier. Because of the Sangan Caphalor is allowed to now add a card from 1500 atk or less from his deck to his hand. Giving him more advantage over his opponent then he already had. He decides to add a Witch of the black forest to his hand. After that his opponent ends his turn more frustrated then  last turn. The Marine was no longer talking. That is how toxic he now was.

Caphalor starts his turn by drawing a card again. Its Sword of the Deep-Seated. An equip spell card.  Caphalor summons his Witch of the black forest and equips Sword of the Deep-Seated on her to increase her 1100 atk points by  500 atk making it 1600 total. But the marine  responds with magic jammer. By discarding one card from his hand he negates the spell card and destroys it. Caphalor puts the card in the graveyard. "Still my monster is not destroyed that means I can still do damage this turn. You can stall all you want but you will not win." Caphalor's attack deals 1100 damage. The Marine only has 900 life points left. Then Caphalor ends his turn.

His opponent draws and is able to draw a monster wich he sets face down in defence mode to protect his life points. Then He ends his turn and its Caphalor's turn again. He draws The Immortal of Thunder and without hesitation he summons it. Caphalor attacks with it and easily beats his monster wich appears to be a Sangan what meant his opponet could add a card from his deck to his hand. He adds a Kuriboh from his deck to his hand. Then Caphalor  attacks with Witch of the dark forest to force him to use his kuriboh. The Marine discards Kuriboh as expected. "I will get you next turn."

The marine doesnt respond. His opponet draws and sets another monster then ends his turn . Caphalor draws a card and draws another witch of the black forest. "ITS OVER!!!" He summons it to the field in attack position ready to end this duel. With The Immortal of Thunder Caphalor attacks the face down and its again a Sangan. My opponent adds a Kuriboh to his hand . Caphalor attacks with one Witch  of the black forest and the marine discards the just added Kuriboh to nulify the damage but Caphalor still had an 3rd monster. Caphalor attacks with his other Witch of the black forest. This time his opponent has nothing and he loses his remaining 900 life points and so loses the duel and 1.000.000 beli. Caphalor laughs and the Marine gives him the 1 million beli as promised. WIthout saying another word he walks off bumping into Victoria who was watching the duel.

wc: 1288

2A memory to never forget. [Memory] Empty Re: A memory to never forget. [Memory] Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:04 pm

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
Victoria was watching the card game unfold between the two men one being Caphalor, she hadn't played the game before however over time she had collected her own range of cards in order to put the arrogant in their place if needed. Victoria had played chess before in her life and was fascinated with the idea of something as simple of a game solving political situations. As she watched and learned the rules Victoria would smirk thinking to herself "If I ever come across a wanted pirate, that has done a good job maybe I can use this game, to decide his fate". *Bump* 
The loser of the match before her had bumped into her, and it was as clear as water that it was on purpose as their eyes met. With an intense glare, Victoria would follow the man with her eyes as he continued walking. Thinking to herself "Id let that slide once," as she pictured herself drop kicking his skull just like Commodore Roaringson did to Denthead.

Victoria would take the seat in front of Caphalor placing her own deck on the table before saying "you're going get dekted, muahahaha ha ha" a brief moment would pass "Too much?". Drawing her opening hand, she stares at her cards intensely making sure to hold them high enough to block any visual links towards Caphalor. "Alrighty, I summon Dark Elf in attack mode and end my turn". Victoria was quite pleased with her move, she had the impression that a 2000 attack point monster was quite strong indeed. An evil smile had bewondered Victoria's face as she waited for Caphalor response.

3A memory to never forget. [Memory] Empty Re: A memory to never forget. [Memory] Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:00 pm

Kusano

Marine
Marine

Kusano
It was Caphalor's turn. He draws a card and takes a moment to look at his options. Victoria was able to summon an impressive monster on the board in her first turn. It was 2000 attack. It wouldnt be easy to get over this. In his hand are no monsters that could beat up staigth up but the card he just drew was just what he needed. "That is an impressive opening Victoria. If you want we can spice this up. The one who wins gets all the beli of the other player. Anyway its time to turn this around. You have a strong monster but no spells or traps to back it up in my turn ."

Caphalor takes a card from his hand ad turns it around. "I reveal my Thunder Dragon to activate its abiity. By sending it to the graveyard I can add 2 Thunder dragons from my deck to my hand." Caphalor places his Thunder Dragon in the graveyard and then grabs his deck. Once he finds the 2 Thunder Dragons in his deck he takes them out and shows them to Victoria. To show he is not cheating. Then Victoria shuffles his deck and gives it back. "Now from my hand I activate Polymerization. By fusing my two Thunder dragons together I can summon from my extra deck Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon." Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon was 2800 attack points what meant it was able to take out Victoria's Dark Elf. "Then from my hand I normal summon Hoshingen". Hoshingen is a 500 atk light monster with an ability that increases the attack points of all light monsters on the field by 500. That meant that Hoshingen was actualy 1000 attack and Twin-Headed Thunder dragon now has 3300 attack points. On top of that Hoshingen decreases the attack points of all dark monsters on the field by 400. That meant that Victoria's Dark elf's 2000 attack points were now decreased to a pitiful 1600. "Yes 2000 is strong but not unbeatable. Now I attack with my Twin-Headed Thunder dragon your Dark Elf. After that I attack you directly with my Hoshingen." Unless Victoria had something in her hand the Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon would do 1700 damage and the Hoshingen would deal another 1000 for a total of 2700 damage. "But!!! I am not done yet now I activate Tremendous Fire. By taking 500 damage leaving me with 7500 life points you lose a total of 1000 what means you will only have 4300 life points left. Then i set one card face down and end my turn"

What Caphalor had done was impressive. Victoria had the upper hand from turn one but Caphalor was able to create an advantage for himself turnign the tides of this duel. With a 3300 atk Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon, a 1000 atk Hoshingen one face down and 1 card on hand he ends his turn.

wc: 493

4A memory to never forget. [Memory] Empty Re: A memory to never forget. [Memory] Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:10 pm

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
As Victoria watched the combo move of Caphalor her eyes would open wide, as she realised she truly didn't understand the game at all. Her life had dropped down to 4300, her monster was gone and she was staring down a 3300 monster. Gritting her teeth she would draw a new card from her deck "I will find, a way to beat you" Victoria smiles as she plays the spell card Paralysing Potion equipping it to Caphalors Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon "Now your Power is locked away, Next I normal summon 7-coloured fish and attack your Hoshingen. With my 1800 monster dealing 800 points of damage", if Capahalor had no response he would take 800 points of damage and Victoria would set one card before ending her turn.

"See, I learn fast and am now able to use both spells and traps in conjunction to obliterate your plans" Hahahahahaha" Victoria would wait for a moment for Caphalor to make his move before asking a fellow marine to get her a bottle of water, who gracefully accepted her request, not that they had much of a choice once Victoria had firmly placed their right hand on the marines shoulder. "Thank you, and don't take too long" "Don't worry, I won't Victoria" "Fantastic, oh and one for Caphalor" "HE CAN GET IT HIMSELF" "WHAT DID YOU SAY" "SURE I CAN GET HIM ONE" "That's nice of you" 
Victoria would return to face the duel, even if he beats my fish my trap card mirror force will obliterate anything he attacks with, not to mention his big dragon can't attack as long as this spell is on the field, hmm i need something just as strong. Victoria would think to herself. 

5A memory to never forget. [Memory] Empty Re: A memory to never forget. [Memory] Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:33 pm

Kusano

Marine
Marine

Kusano
Caphalor looks at the card Victoria just played. Paralysing Potion stops non machine monsters from attacking. Unfortunantly Twi-Headed Thunder Dragon was a Thrunder monster. By doing this Victoria safed herself. If she had done nothign she would take 4300 damage next turn losing all her life points.
Then she would summon a 7 colored fish. Caphalor knew he woulndt be able to get rid of that potion with any card in his deck so he made the best out of the situation. "Not so fast! On you summoning I reveal my trap card. " Caphalor opens his face down what appears to be Horno of Heaven. "By tributing my Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon I now destroy your 7 colored fish meaning you will nt be able to attack this turn. That also meanst you potion is gone too." After that Victoria would set a card face down and end her turn.

It is Caphalors turn. "Draw! Hmmmm. I set one card face down in the monster zone." The face down monster was a Sangan. Just incase Victoria would be able to summon somethignhe would be able to add something to his hand. The card he drew was Witch of the black Forest wich he prefered to stay in his hand. Then Caphalor enters the battle phase. "With your field wide open I attack you directly with my Hoshinigen " If Victoria does nothing she would lose 1000 life points leaving her with a total of 3300. Afer that Caphalor ends his turn and it was once again Victoria's turn. "You are doing really good by the way. You are the best opponent I have faced so far. "

wc : 278

6A memory to never forget. [Memory] Empty Re: A memory to never forget. [Memory] Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:53 pm

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
"I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR STUPID LIGHT MONSTER, I ACTIVATE MY TRAP CARD MIRROR FORCE!!" Victoria would say quite loudly before events unfolded to her draw face. The light monster was dead but so was her Fish and still Caphalor had the upper hand in the battle with one monster facedown to Victoria's empty field. "The best you ever face was that guy before your only rival" Victoria would say with a smile on her face.  Looking at her hand she realised she had nothing really that effective in her hand. "Hmm, a prevent rat,  a lady of faith and the card I just drew polymerisation... all useless" Victoria would set the monster to prevent rat facedown in defence position with its 2000 defence, it should provide her with enough time to draw some better cards, or at least this was Victoria plan.  

"I guess I end my turn, your go Caphalor" "Here are your two glasses of water" the marine from before would say as he returned to the table with their drinks. "Oh and about before, I will agree to your beli stipulation that the winner pays the other"  "Can i get a thank you?" Victoria would turn to face the marine "Thank you" "Your Welcome" "Don't push it". The marine would sit down to watch the game, meanwhile, Victoria would turn to gaze towards Caphalor, with only 2 cards still in her hand there was little coving her expression and her poker face wasn't too fantastic considering the nature of her deep thinking.  *Gulp* she takes a sip of her water.

7A memory to never forget. [Memory] Empty Re: A memory to never forget. [Memory] Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:18 pm

Kusano

Marine
Marine

Kusano
Caphalor takes a sip from his water while he watches Victoria going into the defense. Now all that was on Caphalor's side of the field was a Sangan. Victoria did not attack into it sadly. Caphalor was hoping for that so he could search in his deck for something nice. It is Caphalor's turn again.

"Okay then nice that you accept the deal. You are playing really good. Well its my turn now. I draw!" Caphalor takes the top card of his deck. "Hmmm okay first I flip summon my monster. As you are getting sick of my light monsters I will show you a dark one. A dark one that will allow me to make a play that will scare you." Caphalor flip summons his monster in attack mode. "Then from my hand I activate Share the Pain. This card makes me tribute a monster and after that you must tribute a monster as well. I tribute my Sangan and well as you only have one monster on your side of the field so that one goes too. Then the effect of Sangan activates as it left the field I can add 1 card with 1500 attack or less from my deck to my hand. I add a Lady of Faith to my hand. Then I summon from my hand Wich of the Black Forest another dark monster!" Caphalor then would attack Victoria's life points directly leaving her no breathing room. She wanted time to draw something good but just like the Dark Elf Caphalor was able to take it down. The situation seemed hopeless for Victoria. She got hit for 1100 damage leaving her with 3200 life points.

Then Caphalor ends his turn. (7500)

wc : 289

8A memory to never forget. [Memory] Empty Re: A memory to never forget. [Memory] Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:53 pm

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
Victoria watches her monster fade once again, her life dwindle more and more it was seeming as if her chances of winning this match were fading and thus as a dap of hesitation entered her mind she drew her next card "DRAW" "oooh" Victoria would smile as confidence filled her mind completely "I summon my own Witch of the Black Forrest and Activate the fusion spell Polymerisation and send Witch of the Black along with the lady of Faith within my hand to Fusion SHOGAN The amazing the fantastic, the talented and the collio Musician King" Victoria would shout as she slammed the fusion card down on the table "RAAAA", This would cause a very slight dent to forum on the table "OPPS" Victoria giggles a little before pointing to her graveyard "When witch of the black forest goes to the graveyard from the field i can search one monster with lower than 1500 defence and i search Jirai Gumo the almighty SPIDER. 

Victoria would then uses her Musician, King, to attack your witch of the black forest, if the attack goes through that's 600 points of damage. "Slowly but surely I will catch up to you" Victoria would say, thinking she had finally gained field presence worthy enough to defend herself. 
"So Caphalor boy, play your next pathetic card or you will learn what my deck is truly capable of, I Heard I'm meant to say that when i summon a purple monster, is that true?" Victoria only had one card left in her hand.

9A memory to never forget. [Memory] Empty Re: A memory to never forget. [Memory] Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:30 pm

Kusano

Marine
Marine

Kusano
Caphalor looks at Victoria's moves and smiles. Nice move Victoria. Its nice to see you didnt lose your fighting spirit but you forgot something. You attacked MY witch of the black forest what means I can now add a monster with 1500 defence or lower from my deck to my hand too!

While still taking the 650 damage leaving Caphalor with 6850 life pints he gets to search in his deck. He takes some time to think. WHat card would help him out the most right now? What was the right move? After some sipping from his water he makes a choice. "With the effect of my monster I will add a Witch of the Black forest from my deck to my hand." After that Victoria would end her turn.

It is Caphalor's turn. Somewhat desperate for a good card he draws a card. It was not the thing he was hoping for but it was not bad either. At the moment he was somewhat cornered but the game was far from over "Alright I set one card face down and end my turn."
The facedown Caphalor had set down was a mirror force. If Victoria would attack he was able to respond. The tension around the table is rising as the spectators watch a match between 2 skilled players where both of them had ups and downs. It is quiet. THe spectators on Caphalor's side knew of his face down wondering if he would be able to resolve it or not.

wc: 264

Summary:

10A memory to never forget. [Memory] Empty Re: A memory to never forget. [Memory] Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:48 pm

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
"Hmm it seems you have left yourself wide open, I draw" Victoria draws a card, A Second dark Elf "Hmm, id save this for later" Victoria would swing her right hand forward as she gave the order for her musician king to attack and an direct attack to boot, if Caphalor was to chain with mirror force Victoria would summon the 2200 attack point monster in main phase 2, however, if Caphalor would choose to take the damage from Musician king she would opt to summon Dark Elf in main phase 2 instead before ending her turn. 

Nearby the crowd was beginning to grow as the tension raised with both participants potentially taking the game somewhat dramatically with passion following within each act, it was as two monstrous spirits were engaging in a battle known as war. For those watching on Victoria would expose a spiritual pressure similar to a Dark Queen with a Tenasersty for hostility. "SO Caphalor, what is your answer to my new new monster, isn't it strong" Victoria would lick her lips before taking several more sips of her drink. 

Commodore Roaringson would remove one of the marines sitting next to Caphalor; he removed him by placing his entire hand around the head, lifted and simple relocated the marine in question before Quietly taking his seat.  The tension would escalate further with the arrival of the Commodore as the eyes of Victoria met that of Caphalor. Everyone would turn to gaze upon Caphalor in anticipation of his next move not to mention the radiant force of intensity revealing an image of spiritual pressure.

11A memory to never forget. [Memory] Empty Re: A memory to never forget. [Memory] Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:16 pm

Kusano

Marine
Marine

Kusano
Caphalor thinks fast. In his head he makes calculations. He knew that she had a Jirai Gumo but she did not summon it what meant that she wanted to bait out his trap. He does not knowwhat the other card is but he had to make a decision fast. His own deck was based around light and that would make Mucician King trouble some still it was just 1750 damage. It wou;dnt be worth it right now. So Caphalor decides to take the damage. His life points dropped down to 5100. In main phase two Victoria would summon Dark Elf in attack mode and end her turn.

It is Caphalor's turn. He draws a card. Its a Sangan. Not perfect but Caphalor decides to set it face down in defence position. It would help him with getting more cards to his hand in an attempt to regain control. "I will set one monster face down in defence position. Then I end my turn. Show me what you got!" Im his head Caphalor thinks of the card he would add from his deck to his hand. His decision would be to either get a The Immortal of Thunde, Hoshiningen of Lady of Faith to his hand. All he then would need was polymerization. Caphalor drinks some more water as he watches Victoria draw her next card. If she attacks Caphalor would activate his mirror force this time. After that he would go on the offensive depending on his next draw and what Victoria would do.

wc: 259

12A memory to never forget. [Memory] Empty Re: A memory to never forget. [Memory] Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:15 pm

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
Victoria would draw and set one card, the card was her second prevent rat, before attacking with her musician king *Bang* her attack would meet with the powerful trap card mirror force, destroying both her Dark Elf and  Musician King "Grrrr, you lucked out this time" Victoria would say with a bittersweet taste in her mouth, she wasn't happy that her second Dark Elf had fallen in this game, it had resonated with her current mindset.  I guess it's your turn now Caphalor.

Within Victoria mind would unfold a black room as her subconion mind began to picture multiple cards with lighting bolts connecting from one to the other, and to the next penetrating a lighting stream of electricity. Forcing her path to Victory in this battle between the two of them, however, when Victoria reached out to touch them it would appear that they were protected, what was this strange force within her own mind stopping her. A  flash of light would trigger within her mind the moment Caphalor drew his next card "So Caphalor, what have you got for me now. you have implemented some strong tactics"
Victoria would unleash a deep breath into the space around her as she watched every action Caphalor was making, was he about to drop a powerful monster, or was he going to walk into the ass of Victoria's rat, she didn't know and could only anticipate his next move.  "Oh, by the way, Caphalor, did you finish your Barracks chores today?, it was your turn right?"

13A memory to never forget. [Memory] Empty Re: A memory to never forget. [Memory] Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:39 pm

Kusano

Marine
Marine

Kusano
The mirror force worked. Caphalor felt some relief saving the trap card for next turn. Still Victoria was not done yet. She had a face down monster and Caphalor did not know what is was. After his draw phase he looks at the cards in his hands. While Caphalor looks at them Victoria seems a bit more friendly all of a sudden. She complimented him on his tactics. Still she also tried to get him of his game by distracting him and asking about the chores. He looks up from his cards into Victoria's eyes. Yeah, dont worry about the chores. I did them earlier this morning. I also had to do ur clothes. Your bra choice seems interesting. Caphalor responded with a mindgame of his own to see if it would get her off balance.

"Anyway its my turn. Hmmm" Caphalor drew a Hoshiningen. It was great card but right now it was not. Their was not much he could do right now. Sangan 's attack points were only a mere 1000 so attacking woudnt be a good idea. He takes a minute to stategise. "I end my turn. Its your move. Your tactics are not bad either by the way. After this we should play again some time"

Caphalor finishes his water. In his head he gets a vision of winning this duel and gettign all Victoria's money. WHat was he going to do with it? Hmmm in his head he thinks of buying 3 booster boxes that would be released next month. One for himself one for Victoria and one for Sinthoras to iprove our decks. He enjoyed facign a strong opponent like her because it was challanging and fun at the same time

wc: 300

14A memory to never forget. [Memory] Empty Re: A memory to never forget. [Memory] Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:53 pm

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
Victoria watched as Caphalor simply ended her turn with his facedown monster still just sitting there, and it was now Victoria's turn again. Placing her hand on her deck Victoria pulls the top card, it was the card she was imagining within her mind, it was the Dream Clown a vital piece to defeating powerful monsters, however, her vision required a  means to protect it something she didn't have.  Victoria bites her inner lip, and lips the underline of her teeth as she processes the information within her mind, and as such decides to keep the clown within her hand and would proceed to summon her almighty spider. "COME TO ME, GIANT SPIDER WITH A BIG TEETH"

Victoria would summon the almighty Jirai Gumo "When I attack with this monster, i must toss a coin...FLIP". Victoria pulls out a single Beli from her pocket and flips it. It rotates in the air several times as she watches it along with the crowd, waiting for its result. The crowd were fixated on its spinning agenda as it came crashing back down bouncing several times before landing side-ways in a groove of the table. Victoria would fake a cough *Cough Cough* in order to blow slightly to knock the coin over. "IT's Heads, I totally call Heads". Victoria spider would attack the face-down Sangan destroying it. "You do like your hairballs, don't you...Cap...ha....lorrrr" 

Roaringson would raise his eyebrows at Victoria as to suggest, he knew what she just did. The old fashion Heads I win, and tails you lose manipulation, and still resorted to an act of intervention.

15A memory to never forget. [Memory] Empty Re: A memory to never forget. [Memory] Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:23 pm

Kusano

Marine
Marine

Kusano
Victoria cheated a bit with the coin but to Caphalor it did not matter. Thanks to the effect of Sangan Caphalor was now able to add another monster from his deck to his hand. So in the end it was not a bad trade. It was not that special but it would help him out more then any other monster right now. With the effect of Sangan I am now able to add a monster with 1500 attack or lower from my deck to my hand. So now I will add a Witch of the Black Forest from my deck to my hand. Then it is my turn. I draw. Caphalor was in some kind of struggle right now. The card he drew was a key card but to use it would not be optimal. It wouldnt be able to get over the Jirai Gumo.

After one minute he is able to make a decision. "From my hand I activate Polymerization. That means I can special summon a monster from my extra deck. Its time to show you how to rock like a king. I fuse The Witch of the Black Forest from my hand with my Lady of Faith who is also in my hand to special summon the Musician King." This move seems to be really strange to most. Its really confusing. People started to laugh at Caphalor because he messed it up. Victoria was probably laughing too except Sinthoras and Commandre Roaringson. Musician King was only 1750 attack. Jirai Gumo was 2200. On top of that he used Witch of the black forest from his hand instead of summoning it first to get a search. Only his commandre and his best friend knew that Caphalor did this on purpose to throw peple off guard for what was comming next.

I know what you all think. Caphalor the blue idiot well I am not a fool. I only special summoned this turn what means I still get to normal summon a monster. From my hand I summon Hoshiningen. This star will boost my Musician King with 500 attack points what means it is 2250 what means it can take down your precious spider. Now Musician King attack !!! Jiraii Gumo was destroyed and Victoria lost 50 life points leaving her with 3250 life points. Then their is only 1 face down defence position monster. Victoria never summoned it face up what meant it might had a high defence. To be safe he decides to end his turn.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum