Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
One Last Steal (Voyage) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
One Last Steal (Voyage) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
One Last Steal (Voyage) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
One Last Steal (Voyage) EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
One Last Steal (Voyage) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
One Last Steal (Voyage) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
One Last Steal (Voyage) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
One Last Steal (Voyage) EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
One Last Steal (Voyage) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1One Last Steal (Voyage) Empty One Last Steal (Voyage) Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:52 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Link to Approval

Yuurei had gotten all his swords backs, but the other things he was missing he was planning on getting them back slowly. There were two things that he had with him other than the swords at the time of his capture. It was the impact dial, and then there was the den den mushi. He didn’t think he was going to get the den den mushi back, for it was a form of communication, and he wasn’t sure that was a big a no. He would be sufficient with getting back his impact dial, but what was he to do with his time right now? He had caught wind that the guard that had brought back his sword was no a prisoner in Impel Down. He was surprised about this, and he didn’t think something like that would happen. Still, it did and now he was roaming level five afraid and dying slowly.

He felt bad because he had caused this, but there was nothing he could do about it. His time here was good and he had been able to stabilize level five for the better of things. He wasn’t sure if the guards would see it as a good thing, or would worry that something might happen. It didn’t matter to Yuurei because one thing was for sure he was planning on leaving this place. He just had one way of doing it but wasn’t sure if it would work. At this time of day in level five, Yuurei was on top of a rock, he was sitting down on the rock as he was meditating. His eyes close, but his mind opened to everything around him. The prisoner who didn’t like him would stay away from him even when he was doing this. They knew it would be futile and their asses would be kicked, if they tried something.

The swordsman had fought numerous fights in Impel Down. These were mainly against the prisoners that were creating chaos in level five. Then there were others he fought to prove his strength and others who just did something the guards didn’t like. His battles allowed the prisoners to leave him alone and knew that they would have to do something to get rid of him one day. The thief continued to think about certain things that had happened in his past. The fight with Koko was the one thing that haunted him the most. He wasn’t sure what had happened to Koneko, but he wasn’t sure he would be the same if she was dead. It wasn’t just that, but there were three other men who were there that day. One who he was sure had died, and another who was screwed with the first man.

The last guy, he had been the man who caused all of this to happen. It was a domino effect and Yuurei replayed it many times in his head. He didn’t know the man’s name, but he remembered his face clearly. He was the man who struck him with a blade on his back but wasn’t capable of doing anything. That man had delayed him on bringing Koko on the boat, which soon after caused all of this to happen. Yuurei knew what he wanted to do, but that was for another day. His eyes would open though as his time of meditating had ended. His crew was the ones that he missed, and he hoped that one day they could reunite, but he wasn’t sure if that was going to happen. The thief would get up slowly and stretch his arms into the air.

When he had finished doing that he would move onto cracking his neck before letting out air.
”Man this place really does feel like home, but I guess I should do my daily scouting for the day. I got to make sure that these guys aren’t doing anything they shouldn’t be doing. The last thing is to hear it from the guards that I have no control of the prisoners.” He said to himself.

He looked around and smiled at the men that were avoiding him. The females that were in Impel Down didn’t really do much down here, so he really didn’t have a problem with them. They did appreciate him for the fact that he had calm down these men. He jumped off the rock he was sitting on and started walking off in a random direction. There were prisoners that walked by him and waved at him. He would do the same and it seemed like these guys were some of the men he had saved from being killed. As he walked down a linear path the heat didn’t bother him like it used to. The boots helped with that, and he felt bad for the other men in this level. He was using his eyes for the time being as he was looking at the different activities that were being done today.

Yuurei could see the prisoners conversing with each other, but weren’t doing anything suspicious. That was good, and he continued moving along. He didn’t see the four guys he had respect for down here. He was sure they were doing their jobs for the guards, so there was no need to worry about them. There were times where Yuurei would see prisoners on the floor. He could tell just from sight alone that they were no longer alive. He felt bad for them but knew that this place would do that to people if they weren’t strong enough. The prisoners that he had seen laying on the floor, he felt bad for them, but there was nothing he could do for them. There was one thing he learned and it was that the guards were always quick to retrieve the bodies of all that have fallen. He wasn’t sure what was the reason behind this, but he would soon see a few guards showing up. They would grab the body as a team, and run off and out of the floor. Yuurei would shake his head and continue walking.

+25 Doriki to Speed

19/20 Haki Remaining.

2One Last Steal (Voyage) Empty Re: One Last Steal (Voyage) Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:54 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
While he continued walking, the thought of the guard had crossed his mind again. He wondered what the man was doing around here. He was probably hated by the criminals that were here and was trying to hide his ass off. It made sense for him to do that, and he figured that he would go looking for him. He was walking in a random direction, so he stopped first, and looked around to try and figured out where he would go to hide. He rubbed the back of his head as he felt like there were a lot of good places to hide in level five, but he and anybody that constantly looked around would know that. He figured he would search in one area right now. His body turned to his left, and he started walking off in that direction. While walking in that direction he remembered that he wouldn’t be able to find the ex-guard with just his eyes.

While he walked, his eyes widen as he could feel the presence of everyone that was around his location. He could tell who was who, and it was because of the time he had spent here. Still, the lives that he could make out with observation had shown that none of them was the ex-guard. He didn’t make it to the location yet, but he figured there might be a chance that he might be around. Yuurei would continue to walk as he felt the presence of a group of people who were familiar. These guys were the ones he took the dagger from yesterday, and it seemed like these guys were rolling together, which was the smart thing to do. He knew that you couldn’t survive Impel Down on your own, so having people you can ally yourself with was the best thing to do.

Yuurei didn’t bother going in their direction because he knew it would only cause trouble. He knew that there were a few people who didn’t like him in this level, so the best thing he could do was avoid them. He didn’t touch the outside world in god knows how long. It felt like months had gone by, but it wasn’t that long. The thief could only fortitude his mind, and continue to make sure he would thrive in this hell hole. He had hoped that his friends would come to save him, or there would be a sign from the person above, but there had been nothing. Still, he continued to walk through the level without a moment of hesitation. It wouldn’t take long for him to reach the area where he would hide if he was trying. He looked around and also used his Observation, but he couldn’t find the ex-guard.

He sighed when he figured out the ex-guard wasn’t there and knew he was going to have to the other location. Yuurei looked up into a corner as he saw a camera and waved at them. The swordsman started walking away at this moment as he had another area where the ex-guard could be. Yuurei placed his hands on the back of his head as he was whistling. The reason why he was looking for the ex-guard was for two reasons. One was because he wanted to confirm whether or not the guard was dead, or alive, and the second reason was he honestly didn’t think he was going to stay down here for long. He did work here not too long ago, so he probably had some extra keys or something. While he was walking he noticed that there were people making their way towards him.

He paused for a second, and noticed it was a group of prisoners; he wasn’t sure what they wanted, but he had a bad feeling about this. Yuurei looked at them and wondered what they wanted from him.

”What up you four. What can I do for you?” He asked them curious to hear them out.

The prisoners had looked at each other, and then towards Yuurei. They all had a smile on their face and it looked like they had a plan or was scheming something. He placed his hands to his side as he was looking at each and every one of them.

”What you can do for us? Yuurei we were wondering if you can find us that ex-guard. We want to give him a lesson that he will never forget.” One of the prisoners said to Yuurei.

He looked at him with an annoying look on his face. He didn’t think it would be a good idea for them to do something like that. Still, he didn’t want to cause trouble right now, so he figured he would try and talk his way out of the situation.

”I don’t think that is a good idea. I just think you should let him be. The best pain he could suffer is being down here with us. He has to constantly watch his back, and on top of that, he has to suffer this hell that we have been suffering. The best thing you can do is watch how long it will take for him to croak and die. So how about you leave him alone and go on about your day.” He said to them wondering how they were going to take it.

The prisoners heard what Yuurei said, and at first they didn’t know what to say, but then they understood the logic in what Yuurei said to them. They looked at each other as they were trying to figure out if they would agree with what Yuurei had said to them. They had grouped up together and started mumbling words amongst each other until they had come to a conclusion. They turned to Yuurei when they came to their decision and looked over to Yuurei.

”Fine we will leave him alone. You are right it’s best if we allowed him to suffer the same pain we had suffered throughout our time in Impel Down.” Another guard said as they signaled to leave.

Yuurei watched the group of prisoners leave from his area, and he could feel that they were actually moving away without stopping to try and follow him. ”Now to move on from here.” He thought to himself as he started walking again to the next hiding location.

18/20 Haki Remaining

3One Last Steal (Voyage) Empty Re: One Last Steal (Voyage) Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:56 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
He was glad that he had handled those guys without having to use violence. It was a plus for him because he was tired of fighting in this place. It was why he tried to gather everyone to be as one. It was working, and he hoped that he could continue to do this until they rescued him. It wouldn’t take long for him to make it to the next area of level five. This area was also very good with a bunch of elevated charcoal that could be treated as rocks to hide behind. There was nobody around here though, which brought him to actually start thinking. He didn’t see the man around here, nor did feel his presence anywhere around here. The swordsman had to think about where to go next because he couldn’t keep walking around aimlessly. He looked up to noticed that there was another camera around this area.

His head would move back down as he would continue to think about where to go next. Where would I go if I was that ex-guard. He must be hiding somewhere good because I can’t even find him. He thought to himself as he looked around for a sign.

Yuurei was standing there for five minutes, but there was nothing he could come up with. He looked up to the camera again, and then he looked away from it. That was when he looked at the camera again and smiled at the camera because he had finally understood. These were good hiding areas, but they all had cameras. The ex-guard wouldn’t want to be anywhere that there was a camera. If that was true, then it also meant that he probably had something plan that he didn’t want anybody to see, or find out.

Yuurei closed his eyes as he was thinking about every location that was a hiding area in level five. There were a lot of them, but now that he recalled their location there were cameras around them. Of course, there was one location that was hidden from even the camera, and his eyes open when he remembered where it was. The thief smiled, and he was happy to know where to go, he rushed over in the direction of where the ex-guard might be located. His run wasn’t as fast as other people, but it was just enough. The prisoners who saw him running wondered where he was going. They figured he was handling business, but it was just a curious thing to see. Since he was running this time it wouldn’t take long for him to get there, and soon enough you could see the thief skid on the ground until it came to a stop.

His face was filled with disappointment as he was turning around in a circle, but it didn’t work. He didn’t feel the presence of the ex-guard, which bothered him. He started looking around the area and hoped that what he was thinking wasn’t true. Soon Yuurei would come to a stop and stare down over to a rock. He shook his head with disappointment and walked over to the rock. Behind the rock, there was the body of the ex-guard and someone had killed him. He touched the body, and he could feel the body was still warm, but that could have just been because of the level they were in. He sighed because there was no way he could find out who did this to him. He was about to stand back up but noticed that there was blood in the guard’s mouth, and then he looked at the floor to see that there was a trail of blood.

He nodded as the ex-guard didn’t go out without a fight, and whoever had done this wasn’t aware that Yuurei or anybody would be following. The swordsman would stand up straight and then looked down at the body again one last time.

”It sucks that you died like this. I guess they going to take you away and do what they do with the other prisoners. Still, I will find your killer.” He said this as he started walking and following the blood trail.

Yuurei would make sure that he didn’t lose the trail, so he wasn’t moving at his normal quick pace. While he was walking he made sure to use his observation, and that was because he was looking down the whole time. He didn’t want to bump into anybody, and for any obstacles, he was sure he would see that just looking at the floor. The swordsman figured this would happen though. The death of the ex-guard was going to happen, and it was why he wanted to find him first. He wanted to make sure that he was under his protection, and he could keep him alive. It was too late though and he felt really bad. He was the reason why he was turned into a prisoner in the system that he worked in.

”I wondered who did this, and I wonder what the ex-guard did to them to be able to make them bleed a lot. He is going to have to get someone to patch him up because the way he’s dripping blood he will be bleeding out sooner or later.” He was talking to himself as he was walking.

He was speaking the truth though; the fight between the ex-guard and his killer showed that the ex-guard wasn’t a joke and that the guards that worked in Impel Down were actually strong people, and he wanted to test out his ability, but at the same time he didn’t want to mess up the relationship he had with the guards. here.

17/20 Haki Remaining

4One Last Steal (Voyage) Empty Re: One Last Steal (Voyage) Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:58 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei would continue moving through level five as he was wondering how long it would take for him to bump into the person that was bleeding. He could feel the presence of other people, that were away from the blood trail. They were not the person he was looking for, so they weren’t important. While he was walking he would feel a presence not too far from him, and straight ahead as well. He looked over to the direction as he noticed that there was a prisoner on the floor. His eyes widen when he saw this and he rushed over to the man as he was still alive. When he got to the man he wondered what had happened to him. He noticed that the man was hurt more than what the blood trail would allow. He also noticed that this prisoner was on top of a pool of blood. He wasn’t sure what was going on, but he figured he would try and get some answers.

”What happened to you? And why did you kill the ex-guard? The ex-guard couldn’t have done all of this to you, or you would have dropped a while ago.” He asked the man hoping he could answer him.

The man looked at Yuurei and coughed a bit as he was bleeding out. He placed his hand on Yuurei’s arm as he was trying to pull him closer to him. The swordsman would move closer to him as he was trying to hear what he had to say. When he got close enough, the man would start talking.

”Ugh, I killed the guard… But it was because… he had keys with… him. I… followed him… because I wanted… to see… what he was… up to… and then I saw… him… taking out a bunch… of keys from… a crack. I confronted… him… and he bit me… so I killed… him but… not before he shanked… me with the keys.” He paused for a bit as he was coughing out more blood.

Yuurei was hoping he could hear more from this guy because there was something that was bothering him. He wanted to know who fucked him up.

”Who did this to you though?” He asked him again.

The prisoner wiped his mouth and figured he would tell him what happened with whatever time he had left.

”I was… walking to get some help… and to see… where… the keys… would lead… me to… but a… prisoner… heard the keys jingling… and attacked… me. He went… that way… I also shanked him… with the keys.” He pointed off in a certain direction.

Yuurei looked at the ground and noticed that there was more blood on the ground and leading in a certain direction. The swordsman chuckled when he saw this because he had to chase another trail again. The prisoner that was holding his hand had let go of his grip, and his body had become lifeless. He sighed when he saw this as he placed the prisoner on the floor, and got on his feet. He wasn’t done following this blood trail that was for sure. It was time to move, and it hurt him to see that this man had lost his life. Still, he took a life, so karma had come back to bite him back. He was walking the same way as he had done before. The person who had killed the prisoner shouldn’t be too far from him.

Yuurei kept moving and what he noticed while walking was that there were prisoners also heading in the direction he was going. He wasn’t sure what that meant, but he knew it could only mean trouble. His face looking to the ground, Yuurei walked in his normal pace. He knew the risk that he might lose the trail, but what could be happening right now. The thief would make his way and luckily he didn’t lose the trail at all, but there were a lot of people in his way now. His head would move up and he would see a few prisoners forming a circle. He felt a presence of someone in the middle of the circle that these prisoners had formed. They didn’t see Yuurei, so they didn’t know he was there.

”What is going on here guys?” he asked everyone.

They turned to see that Yuurei was the man who had spoken to them. Their eyes widen because they didn’t think he would show up around here. The circle broke when they saw him, and it allowed him to see that there was a person on the ground. This person was dead alright, and he wondered who did this. Yuurei moved over to the dead prisoner, and started touching his clothes, but he didn’t hear anything. This was either the prisoner who had killed the first prisoner, or the one that killed the first prisoner was still on the move. There was nothing anybody could do for him, and so he stood straight up and looked at the guys here.

”There is someone killing prisoners if they get in their way. I want you guys to leave this area, and don’t get involved. I will take care of it.” He said to them.

They heard his words and started mumbling amongst each other. They weren’t surprised that this was happening but were annoyed about it. They looked at Yuurei and wondered what he was going to do with the prisoner.

”You better do something to that guy. He can’t be allowed to just kill anybody while you are running this place.” One of the prisoners said to Yuurei.

He sighed when he heard those words as he figured that was something he was going to have to do. He didn’t want to kill anybody unless he had to here. He had already killed a prisoner, and that was to prevent him from ever trying something like a riot ever again. Now he was going to have to do it again, but with a criminal with keys to freedom.

”Fine I will dispose of him to show you all that you cannot do whatever you want here.” He said this to the prisoners.

When they heard his words they nodded because that was all they wanted to hear. They would all walk away from the body and leave Yuurei there. He looked at the body and shook his head with disappointment.

”I don’t know how long I can stay here.” He said to himself as he started looking for the continuation of the blood trail.

16/20 Haki Remaining

5One Last Steal (Voyage) Empty Re: One Last Steal (Voyage) Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:00 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
He was looking around, and honestly, it wouldn’t take long for him to find the blood that was on the floor again. He nodded as it was time to continue on with his mystery hunt on who is the prisoner with the keys. Yuurei was glad to know that there were keys roaming around level five. He was moving again now as he was hoping that he found the man with the keys. He didn’t think anybody should have keys to Impel Down unless they were the guards, or even him. He didn’t want the keys right now, so he figured he would give them back to the guards. He was using his observation, and he was trying to see if there were any presence moving away from him and were close to the blood. He didn’t find anybody who was moving away from him, so he continued to move on without rushing towards them.

Man I want to get out of here and have a nice drink. I want to wash away everything that has happened in this place. Still, right now I got to focus on the now. If I continue to give myself false hope then I will break mentally. He thought to himself as he continued to follow the new trail. The thing that bothered him the most was that he was going to have killed the person who killed the prisoner he just walked away from. He was tired of having to kill the guys that he felt could be his allies. One thing he didn’t like about level five was the constant sweating he had to do. It was something he had to do even in his sleep. The disappointment could be seen on Yuurei’s face. He continued to walk for a while, but he couldn’t register any presence around his parameter. He was getting to the point where he wasn’t sure if the person with the keys was even on this level.

The thief shook his head because he couldn’t create doubts in his head right now. Instead, he would continue moving through and then he saw it. There was another body on the floor, and his eyes widen when he saw the body. There was another dead person on the ground, which caused him to rush towards the body. When he got there he noticed that the person had just passed, and the wounds he had suffered were from a key.

”Those are sharp keys, or the people using them as a weapon are some strong people.” He said to himself.

Yuurei started checking the body, but of course, there was no sign of keys anywhere. He placed his hand on his forehead and then rubbed his face as he was too late again. He took in a deep breath and exhaled to relax. He was going to find the person who did this, and he knew it. He cleared his mind and looked around to see if there were any blood trail that was on the floor. He was hoping that this dead body put up a fight, or if the person who walked away from this was the man who was bleeding out. His search would result in nothing; there was no type of blood for him to follow except the one that leads him to this body. He wasn’t sure what was going on, but he had another way of finding people.

He was looking around and using his observation haki at the same time. There were actually quite a number of people around here, which made this harder for him. Now that he had people around he would have to deduct even further. One of these prisoners must have the keys, but the question is who. He looked at every direction again, and he started to think about where a person with keys would go. It wouldn’t take him long to come up with an idea, which brought him to look in a certain direction. Yuurei would feel the number of people towards his right as they were the closest to the edge of level five. Now that he was able to do that he started walking towards that side.

While he continued to walk towards the edge of the level five, he could tell that there were people moving around but didn’t really leave the area. However, there was one person who wasn’t moving. The thief could feel that he was much alive, but he wasn’t really moving anywhere. This caught Yuurei’s attention and he felt that this man could be the person he was looking for. He looked at the ground and he didn’t see any sign of blood, so he figured the guy who was on the floor before was his target to kill. Now he was going to have to show this prisoner a lesson to keep the peace. His pace would increase to one that he wasn’t used to moving. He didn’t want this man to walk away from him. This was his chance to solve the mystery get the keys that were taken from the victim and returned them back to the guards. He was hoping that would continue to see that he was beneficial to them.

15/20 Haki Remaining

6One Last Steal (Voyage) Empty Re: One Last Steal (Voyage) Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:01 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei was inching closer to the prisoner he suspected was the ones with the keys. It wouldn’t take long for him to hear the keys jingling from afar and it seemed like his walking by blood and trying to find the culprit paid off. He had continued to walk and noticed that there was someone trying to open something right now. He smiled because it seemed like he was trying to escape, but he didn’t have help from anybody. He also took note that this prisoner looked perfectly fine and that there was nothing wrong with him. He didn’t have any kind of blood dripping off of him or anything like that. That meant that this guy had fought the last person without too much of a fight back. He was going to attack the man, but he chose not to first.

He wanted to get those keys first, and what better way to do that, but to steal them. The swordsman stopped moving and noticed that the man was too absorbed in trying to find the right key fit in the hole. That was good because it was his chance to strike. He started getting close to the man, but make sure that he didn’t bring attention to himself. It wasn’t hard because there wasn’t anybody around besides the two of them. He had a smirk on his face because he wanted to see the expression on this man’s face when he snatched the keys right out of his hand and confronted him on what he had done. Yuurei knew it was time and started running towards the prisoner, and when he got close he slid on the ground, and grabbed the keys from under the man and snatched it out the prisoner’s hand.

The prisoner noticed this too late, and when he did his eyes opened up as he was surprised. He jumped back a little because he was startled and looked at Yuurei as he was wondering where he came from. The thief had gotten up from that move and he looked at the prisoner with a smile on his face. The prisoner took a moment to realize who it was that had taken the keys from him. It was actually the worse person to take those keys from him. He knew he wasn’t going to get them back, and he knew he wouldn’t be able to convince this guy to try and leave this place together.

”When did you get here. I didn’t see you. I see you found keys.” He tried to play it off at the end, but he knew that he couldn’t lie.

Yuurei shook his head at the words that had come out from this man’s mouth.

”Why did you kill that man to take these keys? It didn’t even look like he put up a fight.” He asked the prisoner.

The prisoner looked confused for a second because he didn’t kill anybody, but then remembered that dead body that was on the floor.

”I didn’t kill anybody. The person on the floor was already dead when I got there. I was actually heading over to him to help him out, but when I got to him he was already dead. Whoever stabbed him got him pretty good, and he bled out like it was nothing. When he fell to the floor I heard something jingle, so I checked his clothes because he didn’t need whatever he had since he was dead.” He paused for a second as he had to catch his breath.

”When I found the keys I figured these must have been keys the guards used to go in and out of this place, so I rushed over here to see if I could open a door and get out of level five. And while I was trying to do that you appeared and took the keys from me.” He said this to Yuurei.

Yuurei nodded his head as it seemed like there was nothing he needed to do here. There was no need for an act of violence from his end. He decided it would end here though and that the two would act as if this didn’t happen.

”I see so you didn’t kill the man. Then we will leave it like that. I will say the man died by my hands, and that nobody is to kill each other unless they have no other choice. I will be giving these keys back to the guards, so don’t even ask me for them. And please don’t try anything because you know the results on what would happen if you do.” He said to the prisoner.

The prisoner would look disappointed when he heard Yuurei’s words because he figured this would happen. He wanted to fight, but he honestly knew that this man had made a name for himself down here for the short amount of time he had been here. The prisoner didn’t want any trouble, so he turned around started walking off. Yuurei was happy because the mystery was solved. He had found the keys and the man who did the killing last had died at the hands of the person he killed. These keys were scary because they brought out the bad and desperateness out of these prisoners. He was sure if the man didn’t know who he was that he would have been attacked without a second to waste.

”Now to actually hand these overs to the guards. I don’t think they would be happy to hear that one of their own even if he was a prisoner was dead.” He said to himself as he started walking towards the meeting point.

Their activities in retrieving things for prisoners had dwindled, but they were still okay to give food to the prisoners who did them favors. He wondered what they were going to ask him, but he was also wondering how things would continue on for him on this level.

14/20 Haki Remaining

7One Last Steal (Voyage) Empty Re: One Last Steal (Voyage) Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:03 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei was walking through level five right now as he was heading to the meet-up spot for the guard's exchange. He wondered what he wanted from them today, but he figured he would do well with food and keep it moving from there. Yuurei was glad that he was able to find the ex-guard, but was upset that he couldn’t save him or prevent his death. It wasn’t just that, but there were two other people who had died in the process today. He felt guilty because he should have found that ex-guard sooner. It was too late though, and there was nothing he could do about it. He was going to focus on the now, and get rewarded for something they would be happy he retrieved. This was the second time there were keys in level five, but Yuurei had gotten them twice to give them back.

He would walk a while as he was on the other side of the meeting area. While he was walking through level five there had been prisoners who had walked over to Yuurei. These were the people who had basically asked him to make a lesson of the guy who had taken one of the other prisoners life. He had stopped as he looked at them and waited for them to say something to them. He knew they were curious, so he figured he would answer them their silence.

”You guys look like you were ready for me to speak. The man who did the killing on one of us is no longer in this world. He has been killed, so you guys should be satisfied with that answer. I got to go and do something, so excuse me.” He said to them as he continued walking.

A few minutes after that Yuurei was happy to see that he was almost at the meeting area. He had waved the keys in the air towards the camera. Before he arrived at the meeting spot, which had no cameras, he would jingle the keys towards a camera and the guards would react to it. They saw the keys and wondered how those things got down there. When he arrived at the meeting spot, he stood standing there for about five minutes. He would look to his right to see that four guards had made their way towards him. He smiled at each and every one of them and tossed the keys towards them. One of the guards would catch it, and then looked at Yuurei.

”Why do you have these keys with you? How did you even get a hold of them?” He asked Yuurei.

”Well, remember you guys had put a guard down here as a prisoner. It seemed like that man had an escape plan just in case that ever happened. He probably hid keys in this level, but when he tried to get it someone saw him and killed him for the keys. Now no need to worry, the person who did that is also dead and another prisoner as well. It was a whole chain effect, but these keys need to be with you all. They give these prisoners hope and they tend to do crazy things like killing each other.” He said to the guards.

They nodded when they heard Yuurei’s words and was happy that this man was truly on their side. The swordsman was on their side because they had his freedom, but they also had some of his stuff. They figured he would want something from them, and the man who caught the keys looked at the man with the smile on his face.

”I know you were waiting for us to say it. What is it that you want?” He asked Yuurei.

The swordsman smiled turn into a big grin as he looked at them.

”I just want food. I want some good food that I can get for a whole week.” He said to them.

They looked at him, and then at each other as they were shaking their heads.

”We can do it for three days.” He said to Yuurei.

”Then it’s a deal. Of course, starting tomorrow.” He said as he didn’t want to eat anything today.

The guards nodded as they were okay with this deal and walked away from Yuurei. The swordsman would do the same thing as he was going to hang out with the other guys. He wouldn’t know this, but the guards had been talking about him, and soon his demise would come, and he would soon no longer be in Level Five. When that would happen would be sooner than most would think. Still, Yuurei would continue to do what he could do and it was to train his mind, and body and hope one day he would see the outside world.

13/20 Haki Remaining

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum