Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Just Another Day [Social] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Just Another Day [Social] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Just Another Day [Social] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Just Another Day [Social] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Just Another Day [Social] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Just Another Day [Social] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Just Another Day [Social] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Just Another Day [Social] - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Just Another Day [Social] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Just Another Day [Social] - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Another Day [Social] Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:48 pm

Noctis

Vagabond
Vagabond

Noctis

Just Another Day

"Sure do. Thanks." Noctis said, taking the fabric he had used on his ankle earlier, allowing the fishman to brace his wound with the wood he had so deftly stripped away with some form of martial art. The rhythm and flow with which he struck the wood was indicative of discipline and practice, yet the man's appearance seemed to suggest he was more of a brawler. Now far more intrigued, Noctis sought to ask the man of his unique style of combat.

"So you're a fighter too, I'm guessing. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy a good fight, but that might just be conditioning after the years." Noctis chuckled, his pain somewhat alleviated now that his mind was focused on something else. "Is that martial art a Fishman thing? I've seen some of them use something similar, but I've never really gotten around to asking."

Noctis waited for the man's response for only an instant before slaves began to cry out. Immediately, Noctis went to stand out of instinct but the sudden shock that ran from his ankle and up his leg caused him to sit back down as he audibly winced. When his attention finally refocused, he noticed that the mink from earlier had moved himself, clearly a capable and benevolent sort to act with such confidence. Not only that, but he was fast, impressively so. Noctis wasn't sure from a single look, but between the two of them he wasn't sure who was faster.

With his gaze and interest now focused firmly on the mink, Noctis looked on as the man dispatched the slaver and broke the chains with a series of swift movements. With each chain, Noctis could hear something akin to firecrackers before they fell away. He hadn't directly seen what the mink had done, but it seemed that Noctis wasn't the only one looking to conceal his strengths.

Words: 322
Doriki: +5 to Strength/Power when using legs, +5 to Speed
Skills:
Gear: Baby Den Den Mushi, Kuroi
Notes:@Faust @Devroux

17Just Another Day [Social] - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Another Day [Social] Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:20 pm

Cassius

Pirate
Pirate

Cassius
Just Another Day [Social] - Page 2 Empty
Cassius Sinclair
The Kraken
Just Another Day [Social] - Page 2 D5da255ae42b2fbe08f85ac5f848e11c

Cassius quickly, but carefully wrapped the splint around the boy's leg, tying it tightly to keep the two pieces of wood in place. As he worked he answered Noctis' question,
Aye, we fishmen have our own style of fighting. Excuse my rudeness if I'm not exactly keen on letting a stranger know exactly how it works. Just as I'm sure you aren't going to let me know how that little smoke trick happened. Cassius wasn't bothered by the question, nor did he mean the comment amount Noctis's abilities in a negative way. He was simply a survivor and survivors never showed their hands to strangers. As the scarfed mink suddenly dashed off and down to a lower pier, Cassius moved to follow him, as did the long leg.

As I mentioned boy, I'm no doctor, you still need that foot looked at and the splint isn't going to let you go running off anytime soon. He scolded Noctis, hoping he hadn't injured the ankle any more than it already was. Due to this distraction, by the time Cassius stepped over to the railing of his own pier to see what was going on, he only managed to catch a glimpse of Jackal as he looked back at them before disappearing into the crowd.
The Bandit King, eh? Mean anything to you two? 300,000,000 bounty is no joke in these parts. Cassius asked his two new companions before listening to the murmurings of the slavers down below,
I don't know about you gentlemen, but I have a bad feeling the docks are about to get very busy with less than desirable people. Time to clear out I think.
Cassius would wait for the other two to make their decisions, some part of him was worried about the kid with the bum ankle. If these two needed to move quick, Noctis wasn't going anywhere fast without some help. Besides, as far as he knew no one on this island wanted him dead...at least not quite yet.

WORDS: 337
NOTES: ###
DORIKI: ###
GEAR: ###
SKILLS: ###

18Just Another Day [Social] - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Another Day [Social] Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:00 pm

Devroux

Admin

Devroux

Just Another Day

Devroux was pretty self-aware, but his view of the world wasn't grounded in fantasy. He knew that others couldn't walk with their head held as high as he did and thus would react to things differently. Those on Drum that had disrespected him had earned a swift, fatal end by his hand; not to mention that he did it with a family heirloom belonging to someone he did respect. In a world full of danger, cowering in fear wasn't an option. Treating everyone the same is a sign of fear and ignorance.

Before he could mount a reply, the other mink stood, took his cowl off, and said his goodbyes before jetting off. There was no reason to listen to anything further. The mink's face was well known for someone that paid attention to big names. Short of Soju the Red Fox, the Bandit King was the highest bounty Supernova listed in the News Coo. It wasn't an easy face to remember for someone that wasn't a stranger to the idea of taking down a pirate for their bounty. However, as the mink sped off amidst concussive blasts, a different thought took root in Devroux's mind.

It was that of respect. Dev disagreed with the naive view of lesser minks, but the Bandit King was pursuing his goals to his fullest and that in itself was worth the respect. But beyond that, there was a primal sense of camaraderie... or rivalry. The other mink had sped off in a blue, beyond what Dev could perceive, and in a split second taken out both the slavers and freed the captive slaves before disappearing himself. This man was strong. His bounty wasn't there for fun. A goal was set, even more so that they were both minks.

With the Bandit King now gone, Dev's attention turned back to the fishman and Noctis. In a kind gesture, the fishman offered to and patched up Noctis' ankle, at least for the moment. A brace was minor, but the relief would mean something, especially with the offer coming from someone that owed them nothing.

"It just means he's tough," Devroux stated, smirking under the implications. "He's definitely someone to remember."

"Also, I agree. It's getting lively. I'll be taking a page out of his book and taking my leave." The dock was growing livelier by the moment as people began swarming after the Bandit King's brief attack. Noctis and Devroux both had bounties on their head within the confines of Baltigo, so more activity meant more of a chance to invite trouble.

"Thank you for assisting my friend here. Maybe we'll see you around. Come on, Noctis." With a flick of his finger gesturing for Noctis to follow, the cloaked mink slowly made his way away from the dock.

[EXIT]

Words: 492
Doriki:
Gear: Yoru || Twin Kiridashi || Bart's Axe || Baby Den Den Mushi
Skills:
Notes: @Faust @Noctis

19Just Another Day [Social] - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Another Day [Social] Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:03 pm

Noctis

Vagabond
Vagabond

Noctis

Just Another Day

Noctis chuckled slightly. "Of course. After all, it's a dog eat dog world out there." responded Noctis. It was more than understandable to keep your cards close to your chest, and Noctis wasn't so naive as to think otherwise. Still, it can never hurt to toss the question out there.

Again, Noctis stood on his own two feet. Now that he was anticipating the pain, he was able to bring himself up without the shock sending him back onto the crate. He had walked here himself, and now with the splint, he felt more than capable of making it to a doctor himself as well. Still, the Bandit King was a mystery to him at least. Noctis wasn't overly keen on keeping up with the talk of the town or world news, but a 300 million bounty was something that even he could understand.

"We'll be seeing him again. I don't have any doubts about that." Noctis stated, moving slowly in Devroux's direction. With the commotion caused by the mink, as well as the pair's own bounties, leaving now was a wise decision. Turning back to face Cassius, Noctis made a promise to the fishman, "Next time I see you, I'll pay your charity back. With interest."

As Devroux motioned for Noctis to follow, Noctis couldn't help but sigh a bit. "Yeah yeah, I'm coming mom." With a final gesture back to Cassius, Noctis followed along behind Devroux, wincing slightly with every step.

[Exit]

Words: 252
Doriki: +5 to Strength/Power when using legs, +5 to Speed
Skills:
Gear: Baby Den Den Mushi, Kuroi
Notes:@Faust

20Just Another Day [Social] - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Another Day [Social] Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:57 pm

Cassius

Pirate
Pirate

Cassius
Just Another Day [Social] - Page 2 Empty
Cassius Sinclair
The Kraken
Just Another Day [Social] - Page 2 D5da255ae42b2fbe08f85ac5f848e11c

Cassius nodded as Devroux gave his two cents on the mink bandit,
Aye, he won't be easy to forget, I suspect none of you will. He then held up a webbed hand as Devroux thanked him for his services,
I didn't do anything more than break some pieces of wood.
The fishman would watch the two go, nodding with a tip of his hat towards Noctis after the man turned to say his piece about Cassius's gesture of good will. He had been surprised by each of the three people he had met here today. It had been an uneventful day and a relatively uneventful conversation but it had shown him the world was filled with not only interesting, but decent people as well. They came from different walks of life, had different ideals with certain subjects, but there was true decency within them.

Cassius stepped forward towards the railing on the pier and looked down at the slavers grumbling amongst themselves, their slaves long gone along with The Bandit King. He puffed on his pipe, letting the smoke swirl in front of his face before taking his hands out of his pockets and getting into a readied fighting stance, one hand out in front of him, the other curled back near his armpit he then exhaled quickly, striking forward and sending an unseen shockwave through the water vapor in the air. The slavers' bodies contorted and twisted as if struck by large fists before they were sent flying over the railing of the lower dock and into the salty water below. Cassius chuckled to himself, puffed on his pipe and then disappeared into the forming crowd, losing himself in the madness once more.

[/exit]

WORDS: ###
NOTES: ###
DORIKI: ###
GEAR: ###
SKILLS: ###

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum