Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
[Social] The Bosses Orders  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
[Social] The Bosses Orders  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
[Social] The Bosses Orders  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
[Social] The Bosses Orders  EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
[Social] The Bosses Orders  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
[Social] The Bosses Orders  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
[Social] The Bosses Orders  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
[Social] The Bosses Orders  EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
[Social] The Bosses Orders  EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Social] The Bosses Orders  Empty [Social] The Bosses Orders Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:58 pm

Gusto

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Gusto

Message From HQ wrote:
Augustus Fall you've been inactive as an Revolutionary for Nine Months to date. Despite your former track record, we're assigning you to work with a new recruit on Jaya. Judging from your last reports, you should be in the area. This message has been replicated and sent to a man by the name of Cyrus Kincaid, your meet up point will be at the Wild Cherry Bar.

As the message was being assessed by the man shrouded in the darkness of the room provided from the shades, in the middle of the day, at high noon, Augustus couldn't help but sigh in response. "How in the world... did they know I'm staying here?" Gus thought to himself, plopping back onto the bed. Suddenly, the shades were drawn and light streamed into the room, causing the man's vision to blur slightly, as his eyes tried to adjust to the difference in light density. "You know... It's rude to interrupt people when they're sleeping. Don't you blue dwellers know anything about common courtesy?" Gus stated grinning from cheek to cheek. The woman who'd drawn the shades paraded around the room almost naked, with only a blanket hiding her petite figure. "Now's not the time for pleasantries. My husband is returning home today... I'm going to have to ask you to leave now." the woman stated coldly, in almost a panicked manner.

Closing his left eye, and leaving the right one opened, "Wow... You're just going to use me for my body and then kick me out into the cold?" Gus inquired playfully, as he'd shimmy from beneath the sheets to search the room for clothes. "We used each other. I told you. You could've stayed here until your sword was fixed... I didn't expect it to turn into this." the woman stated drawing the last blind. Rummaging through the drawer, he'd remove a long black sweatpants with a single white line design running from it's waist down to the pant's ankle cut. Ruffling a bit more, he'd fashion the remainder of his clothes into a small backpack, which he'd procured from underneath the bed, and wearing a single black vest, he'd slip his wings through the sections in the back he'd had cut to suit. Retracting his wings into his back, the nine foot man would stand, only missing his wooden sandals to complete his outfit.

Reaching from behind the door she'd entered from, the woman would toss the man his katana, but it'd fall short from his position due to it's weight being a bit much for the woman to toss. Grinning, he'd walk over to the blade, Rose, picking it up off the mat. Resting the sheathed blade on his shoulder, he'd look down into the 6' brunette's eyes. "Should we have one more round for the road?" Gus inquired. "Just for old times sake, Sally?" Gus continued. "I told you for the umpteenth time... My name is Sandra. Not Sally, you pig." the woman protested. "I know. However, it makes you jealous doesn't it? Whose Sally? You probably think every time." Gus said in a mocking kind of manner. Dropping the towel and revealing her curvy figure, "Whoever Sally is, she couldn't look like this. Or you wouldn't be here for last majority of the year." the woman stated smirking in a smug manner, inching closer to the Winged Revolutionary. Leaning into kiss the woman, he'd stop moments before being inches away from her lips.

"You're right. She's much more trim around the abdominal area." Gus stated. "Pig." the woman said pouting before the two embraced. Two hours later, Gus would leave the house, after popping in for a quick shower, the next stop on the agenda would be the Wild Cherry Bar. Everyone in the town pretty much knew about the spot, and it was frequented by pirates of all kinds and notoriety. His backpack attached and blade to his back, Gus flapping through the streets using his wings to soar towards his destination.

2[Social] The Bosses Orders  Empty Re: [Social] The Bosses Orders Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:34 pm

Kincaid

Kincaid

Kincaid

Cyrus awoke to the sun streaming down, brightening his lidded eyes. He groaned and rolled over onto his side, trying to bury his face in the bag of garbage he had used for a pillow the night before. He swatted the air in the direction of the sun, mumbling and groaning, not ready to face the day. Finally, the light overtook him and the scraggly Revolutionary gave in, accepting his fate and sitting up with a loud yawn.

He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and scratched at the stubble growing on his chin, looking about the alleyway with bleary eyes as he began to slowly remember where he was. The night before had been interesting, but not by Cyrus's standards no, most nights ended with him drunkenly bar hopping, snorting this and that with complete strangers and then collapsing in some alley or backroom of a bar somewhere. The next morning he'd rise, find a drink before the collective hangover caught up to him and killed him and then repeat the night before. It was what his life on Jaya had become, ever since the Revolution had more or less forgotten about him.

Placing a hand atop his cold head, Cyrus realized he was missing his hat. This wasn't an uncommon occurrence, but the panic of his beloved hat immediately seized him, making his chest hurt as he looked frantically about the trash covered alleyway. With a sigh of relief, he found it brim down sitting just by where his feet had been. Picking it up he noticed a strange envelope, no postage and no return address but simply his name scrawled out in flowery handwriting.

He popped open the envelope, using his finger to tear a straight line through the top before unfurling the letter inside. The manuscript was short and sweet, giving away nothing but the bare necessities, as was the custom of the Revolutionary hierarchy. Cyrus frowned and scratched his head before placing his hat atop its rightful place and mumbled to himself, Who in the hell is Augustus Fall?

Several minutes later, Cyrus found himself wandering up to the Wild Cherry bar, letter shoved in his pocket. He looked at the sign and grinned, he remembered this place for sure. It was one of the first places he had been kicked out of on Jaya and if memory served (though it rarely did) was one of the first establishments to bar him for life. Luckily, this early in the day they had no need for a doorman and Cyrus was able to slip in without a problem. Ordering a drink would be another problem altogether.

So, against his usual nature, Cyrus took a booth in the back, sliding in quietly to draw as little attention as possible. He looked about the relatively empty bar, still trying to shake the sleep and incoming hangover from his system and grumbled to himself, They could have at least offered a description of this guy.
Jaya Island
Revolutionary
496 Words
+2 S&Ai

3[Social] The Bosses Orders  Empty Re: [Social] The Bosses Orders Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:09 pm

Gusto

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Gusto

[Social] The Bosses Orders  63d1c81d42_80968920_o2

Fashioning his hair into one with a ruffle from his jogger's pocket as he'd soar through the streets of Mock Town, the purple haired rebel finally stumbled upon the sign of the Wild Cherry Bar, after traversing about two streets adjacent, and taking a few tips from some startled drunks at the man's additional appendages. Clearing the doors of the saloon, retracting his wings inward, Gus would stumble in the bar to familiar faces. Sitting by the bar were 'three' associates of his mistress, and in the middle of the rag tag pack was a larger gentleman wearing a sombrero. The four men sat in merriment, of course, until Augustus entered, and then, as his lucks permits it, the quiet early morning trio turned into a petrified collection of bar ordainments. Whistling, Gus would shuffle towards the party of four, sliding up a stool next to left most member, wrapping his right hand around the man's neck. Upon sitting down, he'd hear one of the men rattle the words that they'd been waiting to snitch for weeks.

"Boss. The Purple Haired Brats the one whose been rattling yer' old ladies bones." one of the men blurted out, in almost a confessional type manner.

The fat faced honcho's mood went from dopey, to immediate facial declaration of anger. Tossing away the man Gus had his arm wrapped around, before Gus could've input his usual witty banter, the smaller, six footer reached for his pistol, and extending it with much haste. Pressing against the 9ft Winged Male's abdomen, "Buenos Dias, Senor. My amigos were telling me you've been real good to my old' lady." the sombrero wearing man inquired, though, it was more of statement than anything else.

"Huh? I don't understand whatever that was at the beginning of your sentence. Is that some circle jerking code you yak with your buddies? Old Lady? A deviant I might be but I wouldn't spend my nights... Let alone my mornings with anyone 'old'. I have been indulging in quite a few respectable women. I'd even go as far as to say, I'd be the whore in this situation. Though, what I'm paid for my services isn't exactly tangible." Gus declared, grinning to himself in approval of the response, as if his dialogue was for some unknown critique in the crowd of a stage play.

However, fancy talking often got you one of two things on Jaya. Dead or Robbed. The infuriated male who didn't understand half of the winged man's speech, feeling belittled, cocked the trigger on his pistol, and with that one motion, Gus reached at his waist, unsheathing his blade and placing his katana's face upwards inches away from the man's scrotum.

"Espera Un Minuto Cabrón." Gus announced to the man, loud enough for the whole room to hear. "Fuck! I thought you didn't speak the language?" the male stated panicking, his hand shaking as he'd released his manhood was inches away from having an unsanctioned vasectomy. "Now let's go from the beginning, it's bad manners to raise a gun to a man's face. Whose the lucky lady that's been rumour to be spending a time with me? I'm an honest enough man. Tell her name, and I'll confirm or deny." Gus inquired. The two remaining grunts frozen in fear where glared at by their boss to respond but neither man dare speak.

"Sandra. Sandra Waters. She's my wife. I'm a rookie pirate with a bounty on my head! If you lay one hand on me, my boss and his men will murder you and that cheating bitch!" the fat faced man shouted panting heavily.

"Oh Sally! She told me her husband was coming back today! Damn. She really stepped down for you huh? Life on Jaya must be hard pickings." Gus stated nonchalantly scratching his head with his available hand.

To Gus's statement, the married man would only scowl but his finger stayed prime against the trigger, as Gus's blade on route to the assailant's crown jewels.

Picking up one of the men's unfinished whiskey sours, Gus would down the drink in one go. "Your boss would come to revenge kill us huh? If you kill me, I'll haunt you for 1,000,000 Lifetimes. Trust me. I'm that petty. I'll even throw in all your offspring to!" Gus stated. "However, if your boss wants to find me in this lifetime... Tell him... Instead of picking on your poor wife, he can come fight for your honour. After all, I forced her into my bed. Oops. Your bed." Gus stated grinning.

"YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!"
the sombrero male shouted, having enough of this charade. Infuriated, his finger inched to squeeze back on the trigger but by then, Rose had already ripped open his scrotum onto the ground, his two testis dropping out onto the floor.

"Boss!" the grunts shouted.

Swinging the blade clean of blood, the Winged Swordsman sheathed his blade in seconds, taking a seat at the bar. "Go tell your real boss that Augustus Fall is looking for him. He can find me at right here until sundown. It's been awhile since I've killed someone. It'd apply pressure to that wound... Or you might bleed out." Gus concluded, dripping of bloodlust. Leaning down with his long limbs, he'd pick up the loose pistol off the ground and rest it on the table, incase the other men had any ideas.

Scuttling out of the bar, both men's hand pressed against their bosses crotch with makeshift sweaty garments as bandages, retrieving the final man, the party of four quickly fled the premises.

"HEY!" the bartender exclaimed. "YOU SHITS DIDN'T PAY YER BAR TAB AND THERE'S BLOOD ALL OVER MY FUCKING FLOOR." the barkeep continued.

Reaching into his backpack's side compartment, and sliding a couple thousand beli towards the owner's way, "I'll cover the drinks but the blood's on you. Can I get two more of whatever it was they were drinking, that stuff was smooth." Gus concluded.
@Kincaid

4[Social] The Bosses Orders  Empty Re: [Social] The Bosses Orders Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:58 pm

Kincaid

Kincaid

Kincaid

Cyrus had positioned himself at the back table to be able to watch the entrance for anyone who could possibly be the man he was looking for. Unfortunately, he had no idea what he was looking for so after awhile he simply grew bored and started to daydream. However, when a nine-foot man with wings strapped to his back entered the room, it was hard not to pay attention. The man appeared to recognize a group of individuals who had already been seated and speaking amongst themselves when Cyrus had entered. He watched the Winged stroll over and strike up a conversation, however it seemed things quickly turned south as swords and guns were drawn and the conversation became filled with more hissing through teeth than actual words. Cyrus placed an elbow on the table and leaned his head into his hand to watch, not caring just how obviously he was staring at the entertainment.

A few minutes and curse words later, the tall winged man rose from the table, wiping his bloodied sword clean while the sombrero fellow screamed in agony and tried to hold his manhood in his hand quite literally. As the Winged stood, he declared his name and instructions to these fallen drunkards. Cyrus fished in his pocket for the note from top brass. He searched through the letter and then looked up at the tall, manhood slicing, womanizing winged man as he made his way to the bar counter,
Yeah...that kinda figures. Cyrus said, stuffing the letter back in his pocket and rising from the booth.

He made his way towards the bar, passing the screaming man and his friends as they did their best damage control. He leaned down, taking a look at the wound and whistled low,
Yikes, he gotcha good. Been there once or twice my friend, sterilize and then ice ice baby, that shit is going to swell like a balloon. Also, when you go to sew it on, burn the needle first. You get an infection in the old pecker and it's lights out. Best of luck gents.

Cyrus then leaned across their table and poured the remnants of three glasses into one, claiming it for himself. They clearly had bigger issues to deal with this afternoon. Making his way to the bar, he pulled up in the stool next to Augustus and stuck out a hand towards the tall man, Cyrus Kincaid my good, ball snipping, manhood stealing friend. That was quite the little show you put on. Cyrus said, nodding towards the departing pirates with a small grin on his lips. He took a swig of the mixed swill he had collected, finishing it just as the bartender arrived with Augustus's two drinks.

The bartender stared at Cyrus, trying to place where he knew him from before realization spread across his face. Cyrus held up a finger, Hold on there buddy, you said I was never to come around here again because my money wouldn't be accepted. Good news, I'm not a paying customer, he is. Cyrus said, jerking a thumb in Augustus's direction before taking one of the drinks off the bar top. The bartender, clearly defeated by todays events and not in the mood to argue simply frowned and walked away, leaving the Revolutionaries to their business.
So Jaya, huh? Welcome to the shit hole of the sea, what brings you around? Revolution forget about you too?
Island
Revolutionary
Words
Doriki

5[Social] The Bosses Orders  Empty Re: [Social] The Bosses Orders Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:35 pm

Gusto

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Gusto

At first, Gus thought about declining shaking the strangers hand until the name slipped from his lips. Returning the gesture, "Your the one they brought me here to meet." Gus stated. "Kind of wimpy looking." Gus thought to himself, outwardly putting on a broad smile. Releasing his firm grip, he'd sit by the barstool, awaiting the barkeep to refresh their drinks. Listening attentively to Cyrus's statements, "I wouldn't say they forgot me... Though... If you read my mission reports it'd read the other-way around. All my reports stated was I was having copious amounts of sex with a married man's wife." Gus stated grinning, as the burn from the whiskey sours flared the lining of his mouth but warmed up the inside of his guts. "I probably down played the sex... Trying to be business like but she really was top ten I've ever had." Gus stated. Once Gus was more relaxed, he'd extend his wings outwards, flapping slightly and stretching his neck from side to side. "I got side tracked again... Sorry that happens often. I was chasing a lead this whole time for the last nine months. The woman I've been visiting, her husband whose ball-sac I just liberated, his boss runs a huge human trafficking ring. More importantly, they've managed to establish a storage house... A kind of mini prison, I've been digging through their possession trying to find a league but the husband was out at sea. Then the Revolutionaries sent me here." Gus explained.

"I'll be very blunt Cyrus. You seem like a cool enough cat but I'm usually better off moving solo. I tend to get in a tad more trouble than intended most days." Gus concluded downing another sours. "However, I'mma gambling man-" Gus began to slur, pausing to take a breath. "If you can out drink me, I'll follow ya' around." Gus concluded, as the shots started to sink in slowly but surely.

@Kincaid

6[Social] The Bosses Orders  Empty Re: [Social] The Bosses Orders Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:18 am

Kincaid

Kincaid

Kincaid

A lead on some human trafficking, now that actually sounded interesting. His investigation into Toy King Momo was getting a little too dicey and he was well aware he wouldn't survive an encounter with someone like him, not yet anyway. Slavers always left a bad taste in Cyrus's mouth. He had no problem selling weapons and explosives to terrorists, at least death was final, no more suffering; but being sold into slavery? That's a never ending nightmare and a line he didn't cross in his own business dealings. This Gus man was interesting to say the least and clearly had a weakness for the feminine flesh, not that Cyrus was one to judge, he had plenty of his own weaknesses. However, when the man offered a contest involving alcohol, he couldn't help but smile from ear to ear,

It sounds to me Mr. Fall that you have a crippling fondness for the type of human interaction that takes place behind closed doors. Unfortunately for you, my crippling fondness involves liquor. So you may have a good three feet on me and several hundred pounds I'd imagine, but I feel pretty confident you'll be watching my back by tomorrow morning. Barkeep.

Cyrus snapped his fingers and the barman begrudgingly strode over, fury in his eyes at having to serve Cyrus. Two of your strongest bottles and keep up with us, we're not sure where this crazy train is going to end.
Hell no, absolutely not, I'm not dealing with your dru-

Cyrus reached forward and grabbed a fistful of the man's shirt, pulling him in close. He pulled out a thick wad of Beli notes and held them up for the bartender to see before stuffing them in the man's front shirt pocket.
That's just your tip, now run along and find those bottles. Cyrus said, releasing the man and patting his shirt pocket.

The bartender stood frozen for a moment, Cyrus could see the wheels turning in his head, considering just how much money he had received and whether or not it was worth dealing with Cyrus's sorry ass and whoever this giant winged character was. He looked from Cyrus to Gus and back to Cyrus again before nodding and walking off to the back to fetch the liquor.  
Island
Revolutionary
Words
Doriki

7[Social] The Bosses Orders  Empty Re: [Social] The Bosses Orders Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:28 pm

Gusto

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Gusto

It wasn't long after Kincaid's heckle for another bottle that the drinks began to sink into Gus's anatomy, and it was an all to familiar feeling that he'd come to know and love. Downing an entire bottle himself, he'd shout towards the barkeep for another bottle, each time increasing their tab as the drinking contest continued. At one point, Gus stopped drinking and began to lean on the counter top, his wings extended fluttering slightly, as he'd gawk at Kincaid. "W-Whatcha... say... We've gon' thru at least eight bottles now. Wanna call it quits?" Gus stated, slurring on his words as he'd now have a permanent smirk on his face from the invading sprites in his body. Just then the door of the bar was bashed open wide with immense anger, following the which was the accomplice with a sliced groin now patched up, and a man wearing dark sun glasses who appeared to be the boss of the lot.

Accompanying him where around fifteen men, each of them had a sword, a piece of metal pipe and or both among their possessions, and hoisted and hog tied in the centre of the criminals parade was the woman Sandra, who Gus had been taking care of over the last few months. "Excuse me' gentlemen." the man with the Sun Glasses began to speak. "Does this woman look familiar to either of you?" the man inquired grinning, asking an oddly redundant question, as they must have known Gus indeed know this woman. Without even hesitation, Gus didn't delay time making light of the very serious scenario, especially considering the woman was battered and covered in bruises from head to toe. Clutching at the katana at his waist, Rose, "Never seen her a day in my life. Now that's been settled why don'tcha'-" Gus's words were halted by the sight of the big boss reaching from his waist to place a double barrel shotgun, which he drew from behind his back towards the woman's head.

"What the fuck do you think your doing!?" Gus shouted, his usual cheerful demeanour shattered. "Oh. So the lies are over." the man rebuttal, smiling devilishly. "You do know this whore? I mean, who'd get so angry over a stranger, right boys?" the man inquired, as the other men chimed in agreeing and laughing. "See. I've been keeping eyes on you two. Letting it play out since it was one of my men's women... It's the man's job to discipline his wench. However, after todays events... I can't let it slide that you harmed my underling. It's bad for business... You get it right? So I'm going to kill you, this bitch... and your little friend... The fucking bartender and then burn this bitch down to the ground. The whole of Jaya needs to know.... When it comes to messing with the Treasure Grove Organisation... The only correct response is comply." the man concluded, finishing his speech.

Ruining Gus's high, the winged man got up from his seated position, almost instantly sobering up. "Burn this place now huh? Oh? Let me help you get ahead start on that then." Gus stated. Puzzled, the sunglass wearing gentleman clutched his finger around the clip of the shotty, ready to fire but in that instance, Gus drew his blade, using the blunt half of the sword to toss one of the Sake bottles on the table, towards the man's face. Since they'd only be standing bout two feet or so away from the bar, once the bottle smashed into the man's face, the residue of the liquor spilled on the man's torso. In one motion, using his wings to propel him forward, he'd ignite the face of his blade, slashing against the man's shirt. The flames burned vibrantly, igniting the liquor drenched shirt of the man, setting his upper-body on fire.

Sheathing his blade, "Fallen Blaze." Gus smiled, whispering to himself. Panicking the man would begin to fire wild shots around the room, the first two targets being the barkeep and the barkeep's liquor shelf. The other men tried to put out the flames on their bosses body, taking off their jackets and flapping them on him as means to quell the raging flames.

@Kincaid

8[Social] The Bosses Orders  Empty Re: [Social] The Bosses Orders Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:07 am

Kincaid

Kincaid

Kincaid

You wanna stop? Ha! Pfft, amateur, I knew you couldn't keep up. Cyrus said as he rose from the stool victorious. Guess I'm the- He took a step back, stumbled as the liquor rushed to his head and everything sort of slanted diagonally.

He was suddenly falling backwards, into the table behind him and causing it to crack and splinter, the old rotted wood unable to withstand the sudden weight of a full grown man. Splinters of wood and dust exploded in a cloud around Cyrus and he feebly coughed, Ow.

It was then that the pirates returned to the scene of the neutering and Cyrus rolled over on the broken table, now laying on his stomach to look at the gang of misfits. He listened intently, or tried to anyway, his head felt like he was underwater and his normally short attention span to people talking was all but nonexistent now.

Wh-whoa hey now, Jerry didn't do anything. Cyrus said, tossing his thumb back at the very scared barkeep.
My name is Phillip. The bartender countered.
Shut up Jerry.

Before Cyrus could say anything else, Gus was moving. Suddenly there was fire, blood, screaming and shots ringing out through the old bar. Cyrus covered his head, keeping his body low to avoid any ricochet.

Behind him Jerry was pumped full of lead, thrown backwards into the wall of booze, splattering the wall with blood before crumpling to the floor behind the bar, very dead. Cyrus jumped up, shots ringing out pumping sobering adrenaline through his system as he jumped behind the bar to see the bloody mess that was Jerry.

Oh Jerry! Oh no, my poor man oh- He paused, feeling liquid pour down from above him on his shoulder and hat. He looked up at the shattered wall of booze, so much wasted liquor. Around him was a small beach of shimmering, shattered glass and puddles of amber liquid. Cyrus shook violently with anger before jumping up from behind the bar and screaming,

NO! You fuckers crossed a line! To most people it'd probably seem Cyrus was furious that an innocent bystander had paid the ultimate price for nothing. Cyrus however, wasn't most people and in reality the thought that perfectly good booze would be destroyed for no good reason made him furious. As he yelled at the crew of pirates he reached into his jacket and pulled out a glass bottle with a cloth top. On the counter was a book of matches, which he quickly grabbed and struck a match. The cloth lit up instantly and Cyrus tossed it towards several of the gathered men staring at him in mild confusion, Burn in hell, assholes.

The bottle flew through the air, landing in between the cluster of pirates and exploding in a fireball of flames that engulfed them. Their screams were like a symphony of the finest sounds to Cyrus's ears as he looked down upon all of the innocent, wasted liquor - a single tear rolling down his cheek.

Spoiler:
Island
Revolutionary
504 Words
Doriki

9[Social] The Bosses Orders  Empty Re: [Social] The Bosses Orders Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:00 pm

Gusto

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Gusto

[Social] The Bosses Orders  Q2IR

As the flames engulfed the goons, Gus took flight above the flames disbursal area, avoiding being bathed in the shower of the man-made inferno. "Oi- What where your tossing those things!" Gus shouted, slightly slurred due to being intoxicated from the drinking bout. The flames spread quickly against the bar's furniture, quickly covering the walls and most of the bar's contents in flames, and the remaining alcohol on the bar's shelves didn't make this situation any better. Swooping down, Gus would grab the boss from the stockpile of flames, dragging him as he'd fly through the door's entrance, tossing the man onto the ground. About five meters outside of the bar, Gus quickly drew his blade Rose, and placed it's blade head along the man's throat.

"Look. I don't have much more time or patience to play-"
Gus stated, pausing to alleviate his upset stomachs content onto the man's sombrero.

"WHAT THE FUCK-" the boss man exclaimed, only to be reminded of the severity of the situation as the burning bar and Gus's nine-foot frame set the scenery for his ultimately screwed existence.

"Where's the facility you've been storing the slaves in!?" Gus shouted, residue of the vomit still resting along the rims of his mouth.

"Fuck. I'm done with this shit. It's in the South Grove goddamnit!" the man reported. "I'm just the bosses look alike! Senor Ricon doesn't show himself in person. He's a wanted man after all." the sombrero wearing grunt informed.

"Ah. So you're not the boss?"
Gus inquiring squinting.

"Of course not!" the grunt replied proudly.

Continuing with the theme of the day, Gus stabbed his blade's tip into the man's scrotum. Retracting his blade, he'd wipe it clean of the blood, sheathing his weapon once again. Sighing, "This was kind of anti-climatic-" Gus said, though his sentence was interrupted by the explosion that blew out the windows of the bar, leaving it completely covered in flames.

@Kincaid

10[Social] The Bosses Orders  Empty Re: [Social] The Bosses Orders Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:29 pm

Kincaid

Kincaid

Kincaid

Well...shit. Cyrus mumbled as he grabbed one of the still full bottles of alcohol from behind the bar and watched the flames crawl up the walls of the bar. Looking down at the corpse of the bartender and then scanning the floor and gazing at the bodies strewn across it. With a shrug he jumped the bar and headed towards the window. The flames were licking at the base of the doorframe at this point and Cyrus regarded them with nothing more than a slight frown. He strolled by one of the upturned tables and hooked an arm through the back of a chair. Without missing a step he took a swig of the rum and chucked the chair through the large window. The glass shattered in a cascading shower of shrapnel and Cyrus gingerly hoisted himself over the jagged frame and out into the street.

Ow, glass, sharp, ow. He grumbled, moving further away from the bar and out into the street. Behind him, the bar erupted in flames and he cringed in surprise before turning slowly to look over his shoulder at the burning wreckage. Rubbing the back of his head he smiled and took another sip, Heh...whoops..

Gazing out into the street he found a strange site as Gus was holding a sombrero wearing fellow hostage. He noticed a strange stain across the top and back of the pirate grunt and threw his head back in laughter, HAAAAA you definitely lost bud. L-look at that- he belched, Ah that's better, but yeah look at that poor guy. You puked all over him. The man then screamed in what Cyrus could only describe as pure agony as Gus swiped his blade across the man's scrotum. Cyrus stepped up towards Gus, the pirate left crumpled and bleeding to death at their feet. He took a swig from the bottle before handing it out in front of Gus,
We need to talk about this scrotum thing.
Island
Revolutionary
Words
Doriki

11[Social] The Bosses Orders  Empty Re: [Social] The Bosses Orders Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:21 pm

Gusto

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Gusto

Eventually, Kincaid made it to his position outside of the bar, and as the pub was set in flames, the newly formed Revolutionary Duo, had been set on a course only fate could've diverted. "Probably. I'm not one for emasculating others but it gets the job done quickly." Gus responded to Kincaid's querying of his scrotum snipping fad.

"It looks like they're holding a bunch of slaves in a facility located within the South Grove of this island. It's pretty much jungle life... No one would even think about searching there." Gus stated, finishing his sentence before taking another puke onto the floor.

Taking a deep breath, feeling much better now that his stomach has been alleviated, "What do you say Kincaid? The reason I've been researching these lot was to put an end to their little slave ring on Jaya. If you're up for it, how about a good' ol' jail break?" Gus inquire, flapping his wings enthusiastically.

Depending on the man's response, the duo would've retreated from this area for now, and probably planned the course of attack for another day.

"Either way, I think I'll hang around with you for awhile. I like your style. Besides, I'm not much of a 'leader' I'm just in it to keep myself interested. Since I fell from heaven, all I've been seeking is power really. Besides, Slavery is dirty and primitive practice. It's much quicker to just rip bad roots right in the bud." Gus concluded.

"I have place where we can crash. My lover is now a widow."
Gus continued.

Exit.
@Kincaid

12[Social] The Bosses Orders  Empty Re: [Social] The Bosses Orders Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:28 pm

Kincaid

Kincaid

Kincaid

Cyrus frowned before spitting towards the corpse in front of them, I'll trade in just about anything, sell my own mother's fine china if the price is right, but slaves...don't sit right with me. Cyrus said, shaking his head in distaste. Cyrus scratched the stubble of his chin in thought at Gus's proposal. On the one hand he didn't know much about the man other than upper brass wanted them to meet and he was particularly handy with that scrotum sword.
Honestly all this time and I don't think I've been down to the South Grove, might be a good way to kill some time. Hold on, let me check my calendar.

Cyrus stood there silently for a moment, mentally pretending to comb through his calendar of things to do. Really it was just a list of all the drinking establishments he hadn't been banned at yet. After a long moment he nodded, Hmm it's a bit tight, but I could squeeze in a slave ring bust sometime this week. He placed his hand on the back of his neck and rubbed it before taking another swig from the bottle, killing it and tossing it into the street, If you're looking for a leader you're barking up the wrong tree my friend, but that was fun and certainly a good way to kill an hour so I s'pose I'd call us partners for the time being. Lead the way my friend, I need to sleep off these booze before we go jail breakin anyone. The scientist said with a resounding belch.

[exit]
Island
Revolutionary
262 Words
Doriki

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum