Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
The Disappearance of the People in Mock Town (Bounty) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
The Disappearance of the People in Mock Town (Bounty) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
The Disappearance of the People in Mock Town (Bounty) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
The Disappearance of the People in Mock Town (Bounty) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
The Disappearance of the People in Mock Town (Bounty) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
The Disappearance of the People in Mock Town (Bounty) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
The Disappearance of the People in Mock Town (Bounty) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
The Disappearance of the People in Mock Town (Bounty) - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
The Disappearance of the People in Mock Town (Bounty) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Temp

Vagabond
Vagabond

Temp
OOC Battle Mod:

Yuurei's Bounty:

God's Post:

Yuurei's Post:

God's Argument:

Yuurei's Argument:

Ruling: YAAAAY GOD HIT EVERYBODY AND DID NOTHING! Second post I didn't even read as Koko would have to post first (therefore voiding God's second post) and there's only one way God could harm Yuurei I doubt he used. God can hit Yuurei but he can't "damage" him the way he wanted to. God can make another post as Koko should have already woke up on Yuurei's turn. Obviously, Koko isn't going to help Yuurei unless inadvertently he needs to for safety.

Haoshoku lasts all of one post on Koko. Again, should have woken up on Yuurei's post-he could even save Yuurei if it was needed with the timeline but dat's unlikely. Haoshoku noooo way would last long enough to give Koko to the marines even without God. Tying Koko up's dumb should have cut off his eyes or a leg while unconscious or something. Some random supernatural rope you got isn't even common-level on the site.

Koko posts---God posts---and then Yuurei. Assuming nobody joins in between (with what Koko does coming first).

Temp

Vagabond
Vagabond

Temp
OOC NPC Battle Mod:

King's Haki? What a joke. This kid Yuurei for whatever reason was recognizable to Koko just as Koko was to him. Normally, Koko wouldn't magically recognize people even in that circumstance but Yuurei went out of his way to tell Koko his name. KING'S HAKI? Any country bumpkin can learn King's Haki. Koko had spent most of his life STUDYING THE BLADE. Or medicine. Anyway, Koko has a Mythological Zoan far more rare than some silly King's Haki from some Yuurei-something. Even if the clown's willpower wasn't overwhelmingly masculine in comparison to Yuurei's there wasn't any problem.

Pachu, or some anime blood sound effect went off in Koko's mind. HAHA IT WAS JUST A JOKE. Koko was just playing! A poison was placed in Koko's own body to initiate the damage necessary to escape King's Haki. This "moderate" damage was the most useless bone not affecting combat being broken on Koko to escape King's Haki. Truly, the lowest damage possible was inflicted on Koko. Maybe if bones upon bones upon something were broken the doctor would have had trouble. Instead, the poison he ingested and spawned from his devil fruit had immediately healed him.

Wow, everybody did a lot of cool vague and OP things to Koko. Nothing used against him affected him because of his endurance and power. In the case of Yuurei, sure, he'd gotten some minor damage in like an annoying pissant. But all that minor damage was healed by Koko and he's at 100 percent. All that damage from Yuurei came before Calico entered the scene. Nothing lost, nothing gained on Koko's side but making Yuurei feel despair. "HAHAHA WHAT? HOW MANY MILLIONS ARE YOU BELOW ME? I'm not even mad. It'd be below me to fight you like a gladiator. I'M A DOCTOR sir. I only prey on the weak undeserving of my expertise." Koko's ice-cold taunting personality and combat efficiency took a drastic turn for the better. It's almost like someone else was RPing him.

Long ago, Koko had already been faking being out using some drug that fooled Yuurei's magical emotion sensing. A drug immediately revoked to never be used again upon beginning Koko's attack. Therefore, no interrupto mundo Koko and his eyes open up glaring at Yuurei while talking. Simultaneously, the ropes on Koko's body snap as they're some garbage below common-tier and no way would have transported him to marines. Some sort of human skin melts off of Koko's body; it's almost as if he can get even more evil. "AS FOR YOU HAWAIIAN FUCK. YOU THINK I DIDN'T SEE YOU TRY TO HIT ME? Good thing you hit like a girl. : | : } Kill Yuurei and then I'll kill you." With a clear and resounding lying voice, Koko would continue voicing out his memes in concert with his actions. At the same time as he talked he'd already be instantly shifted into his real partial-Zoan form. Though, his powers didn't require this form.

The Disappearance of the People in Mock Town (Bounty) - Page 2 Wqd7G0n

"As for anybody wanting to help Yuurei, I'll believe in the power of friendship and won't hurt anyone." Seeing through to the Den Den Mushi contacting Yuurei's crew, Koko kindly informed. Some mutant Tsuchigumo eye on the back would glare at Calico like it did Yuurei. Whether Koko would let Yuurei die or kill anybody it's not like he was cereal in hating bugs until they were profitable. Falling down from Yuurei's companion, Koko was within arm's reach of Yuurei and also the stupid Hawaiian Calico. Without taking a real glance at the girl Koko would have already decided long ago to rid the world of Yuurei's thot. A lazy pimp slap with full stats would demolish the furry. Fucking furry couldn't handle it and her arm snapped off on the spot flying around to everyone full force. Disinclined to deal with anymore of Yuurei's bullshit, Koko used his devil fruit to swap the pain enhancer in the boy's body into a paralyzing agent only stopping the boy from helping the furry or Kokodk the thing that uses Electro. Additionally, the poison in Yuurei's body would reduce abilities to make a fair competition.

Always keeping an eye out with Kenbunshoku Haki, Koko would make sure he's always safe. Unlike Yuurei's naive thoughts seemingly Koko thought more about self-preservation than fighting. Right now though there simply was no threat in Koko's view. Webbing harmlessly emanated from Koko's body out to the floor for 100m diameter. Glaring around, particularly at Calico, Koko wouldn't have his webbing harm anybody and it'd just sense the environment. Koko would use his full stats seriously at all times and crawled off 20 meters away from everyone. Of course, trying to bring that Koneko thot drugged out on aphrodisiacs as contact was always maintained with her. It should go without saying that this Electro furry thot could try all she'd like but would do 0 damage to Koko only keeping her alive as a hostage. Maybe it'd distract Yuurei and bring entertainment.

[OOC: Full Koko Haki cuz drugs. Not noticeable by Yuurei don't even try. God's post uninterrupted. I've decided the Tsuchigumo's punishment hax is going to be changing out doctor things regardless of range. The weak-ass pain enhancer in Yuurei is now instead paralyzing him briefly (this is not stopping him or involving Calico/me and it's just used to try to capture his NPC ergo using it for an argument against Yuurei n-o). All of the wounds Yuurei got in his Bounty posts (not from Calico) are now Moderate. If Yuurei doesn't list out all of them his problem.]

Todd Black

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Todd Black

Hello

A beautiful day it is that is precisely the reason why Lionus was out flying enjoying the benefits of his natural birth right. Though he wasn't the fastest flyer he was able to  maintain a enjoyed paste that pleasant enough for him if needed be he could  slower the paste for a more enjoyable ride. But the paste he was at now was rather enjoyable to him the breeze hitting against his body was treat. In his hand rest 方法  in the proper position facing down at the ground.

As maintaining his flight, he was approximately 49 meter in the air carefully surveying the area. He was about 100 meters away from Koko, Yuurei, Calico, Yuuri's that whomever that was. Though Lionus didn't know any know any of the people from what he could see there was some type of altercation going on.

Carefully closing in the distance of 100 meters from the group of people while taking into the account of the surrounding area. Which seems to be some type of port made of a majority of wood letting out a sigh reaching the th50-meter mark of the 100 meters he started at. Harrivesves just at that mark just as Koko said," AS FOR YOU HAWAIIAN FUCK. YOU THINK I DIDN'T SEE YOU TRY TO HIT ME? Good thing you hit like a girl.: I: }KIlYuurei, and then I'll kill you."Whomever this clown looking fellow was he very obnoxious loud but in that very moment as if that wasn't enough the clown skin melted, and turn partial- can form just as faster then he spoke.

That reaction cause Lionsus to grinned licking his lips in approval as he said,"So the clown know some tricks?" Adjust his flight pattern to stationary flight similar to hummingbird at now the 40-meter marks. He was sure that he wasn't made, and without wasting any time empty 方法法 t thus sending 3 missiles about the size of overgrown softballs directly at Koko's head had whom just finish spewing out his webs along the wooden port.

More taking into the account between each round there was a small 5-second delay in which Lionus had to adjust his aim and withstand the kickback from the weapon. He is trained marksman so he was able to maintain his flight and withstand the kick by from his stationary position within the air via highlight office massive black wings. The results of these missile hitting there mark would be 15 meters explosion range capable of wrecking the surrounding area completely. Even if the Koko somehow was able to withstand the attack the same couldn't be said for his eyes which organ and organ operate 1 tier less then the durability of the user.

As for ディ,ック, it was slung along his back so it won't hinder his movement, and when the times come he could withdraw it fire off round to defend himself should push come to shove. The missile was 10 meters out oKokoko range, and move as fast as secondary speed. No doubt that Koko could probably hear it but he wasn't trying to kill the poor lad.

But creating an opening for the people on the ground that seems to be in some type of conflict or mess. Yes this conflict had nothing to do with him but this was his town, and he had hate to see stuff like this happen on his watch. He had the train of thought that you will never if something good would come from out of this development.  He could maybe make some friends or not it didn't matter either way this would be fun to watch this development unfold.

When he fired there was no obstacle in his way it was s a clear shot. So in lame terms, he was the only nigga in the sky as no bird was within the area for 300 meters in all direction.
Lionus would maintain his distance within the sky as he didn't want to risk getting to close until he knows if his attempt was successful or not.

Notes:
Wolfie Stuff:

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Trepidation.

Sweat. Sweat. Sweat.

There was no killing intent exuding from the creature but it's mere voice was enough to change the entire mood Calico had when coming into this. As well as his failure of a strike. His inability to do damage didn't need to be highlighted in anyway, as his skill to even land the blow spoke for itself. That was the lie that initially coursed through his mindset. It was like the entire game had changed and he was not prepared for it. Making excuses and trying to accept what he had done so far as a reward, when it wasn't. He honestly had nothing to gain from any of this until he drew his blade. Shusui was a troublesome blade a child that didn't like it when it didn't get what he wanted. The sheathed Shusui had it's hilt gripped harder than it had ever experienced. Because of what Calico was going through when Koko the Clown first began to speak. Fear? No, that was not what was being felt at this moment. Just like Shusui there was only pure agitation that danced around. His attack had been modeled just after Shoda but didn't yield the result that Swordsmen would've produced. The gap between their head hunting was still large. As Shoda would've been able to cleave them both in half. Something he honestly didn't want to admit. He just hoped that the finesse and effortlessness was missing. But, sadly there was more pieces missing before Calico's head hunting could be truly complete.

When he had first left the establishment still behind him five meters, he took in his surroundings in pieces. Taking in only what he felt was needed. But, if his slash was lacking he had to make sure everything else wasn't. So, during the time Koko spoke Calico began to take in his surroundings better. As with the creature waking up he wouldn't, well he hoped, the man he attacked didn't want to set his sights on him first. Calico was confident he could defend himself and not die. But, he knew he also didn't harm this Man like he didn't harm Koko. The Man he attacked was within his blade's reach still. Koko however was out of his blade reach but a couple steps could be taken to get him with range. But, since that is not what Calico planned to do right away that didn't matter. Even though he didn't care for what was being said he listened as he looked around.

"Wood....gravel....wood...stone."
His quickly mumble would be what he said right before the conversation would be drawn to him. He was the target of Koko's humiliation. The jokes of the clown not as subtle and soft. No, they hit hard and tore at his ego. But, this is what one should expect from Koko the Clown. He was not someone that you should even want to be around. Shit, they even snubbed him from the News coo even though he should be a piece each issue. The things on his bounty poster and the rumors that swirl around him are probably the reason he wasn't placed. Back on topic. The saying of the type of shirt he wore let him know Koko was now speaking to him. And that is when he gripped the hilt of Shusui tighter. You could say it was because of the order to kill the Man in front of him. His name was something Calico believed he knew. As the guy was, just like Calico, within the News coo he had within his back pocket. The pieces that he cared about folded and tucked tight. Lucky for Calico he had finished taking in his surroundings for a second time. His long legged hoes at this time had left due to the turn of events, mainly the webbing. And screaming in terror at the sight of someone being maimed so horridly. Their echoing screams faded quickly as they took flight but seemed to wake up the area. And with other things soon a group may form to witness what was going on.

Calico didn't care about the Mink thot calling for the Man's crew so that is known. They'd be fools to come here. If they knew who this Man was taking on right now. But, Calico was underestimating them right now simply due to Koko. He didn't really think anyone could beat this Monster. Not even himself. Even with Koko moving deeper on the wooden port. His webbing had to be something more than it was. Going back at the thot. She could fall from where she was into the waters below for all Calico cared. Same with anyone else. Self preservation was what Calico went with in times like this.

"AHHH! FUCK!" He'd say as he had to get it out. His weakness was similar to when he was frozen by Shoda's killing intent when he first saw the Man. Drenched in sweat as if he ran a marathon Calico would come back to himself. His doubts still there but pushed aside by his confidence. At that exact time he would hear the sound of something that was out of the ordinary. It was as if someone had fired off rockets or some other similar artillery weapon. He couldn't say for certain what it was but he knew he heard it. There wasn't anyone being loud other than Koko whilst he spoke. Or himself since he had just yelled. Such a loud and obnoxious thing shouldn't have been done against someone like Koko, Calico knew that. Well, if it was directed at the Man. And with the sight of the weapon flying overhead and being seen by Calico he knew who it was aimed at. As the rockets roared this was the best time for Calico to actually speak. Quickly and in a hushed tone that he knew the Monster even of that level couldn't possibly hear him. "Fight with me." There was meaning between his words. Koko wanted them to fight. But this situation could be changed around.

The area the two of them stood on was more solid than where the new attacker aimed his attack. Speaking on that. Even if for some reason those actions done by the new combatant didn't happen Calico's actions would still go through. As at their root they were not dependant on them in anyway. Even with his focus on the Man he just spoke to he did not truly think Koko would just sit idly by. Something was up. Maybe it was the wounds on the Man being the reason Koko didn't instantly attack them both. Having Calico further weaken a Man he might not be able to actually handle in a straight up brawl. Or maybe it was for an entirely different reason. With Koko twenty meters on the wooden port just watching he could be thinking about anything. Just standing there with rowboats to his left and right. One of them even looked like the one Calico had taken to come down from Skypiea.

Shusui
Den Den mushi
10D to Speed
News Coo

https://strawhats.rpg-board.net/t3728-davy-d-marx-done

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
Holder

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
The Disappearance of the People in Mock Town (Bounty) - Page 2 Tumblr_ouvdqqQIvt1wucpkqo3_540

10 Doriki in strength, and Pugilist boost endurance and durability with +5 doriki

That blade jab was interesting, it was between the eyes and clean cut, the swiftness of Bori pierced through the skies with no conviction, it was almost as if Baioretto was moving as fast as lightning but wait, Baioretto was looking for the man who ran through the island parading himself on knowledge about this lost city, shit that was all of fortune and fame which was something that struck the mind of Baioretto. If the Purple Heart Pirates managed to get their hands on that type of fortune they'd be set on their journey for as long as need be. For someone as fast as Baioretto he really couldn't find where this man went, closer to the docks Baioretto got the more ominous of a feeling he would start to feel. His newly acquired haki had been activated this entire run and there it was, once Baioretto got within the 100 meter range of the docks that's when he saw what was going on, it was this crazed maniac in the air waving a bazooka around yelling at his hearts contempt. Baioretto started grinning as he began to react to this situation.

The speed of which Baioretto moved at caused a level of perceptive confusion to those who weren't adept when it came to movements. His lightning aura proved potent as he closed a 50 meter gap between him and the bazooka wielding man near instantly, and almost immediately Baioretto who didn't even draw a halt vanished, his calm spirituality propelled through the skies with his will as shot of lightning through the bazooka which touched was propped up by the winged fool. The aforementioned blade jab would run it's course as Baioretto exited the bazooka from it's middle section, his will lived through Bori as the blade jab executed, both literally and figuratively on the winged man. Survival seemed futile and Baioretto knew that, for the winged man at least, for himself he'd simply cast his will on to bori as he did the bazooka as his means of a safe landing, that was barring the jab landed, Baioretto had to do this in order to protect an investment he was trying to make on the future of the pirate world. His body formed from the tip of Bori towards his lower body, that was the way his will left the bazooka, forming from the tip of his blade to the edge of his boots.

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
A lot of things had happened in a matter of seconds. He knew from the bottom of his heart that Koko would be waking up, and honestly he should have done something he thought about when he had been attacked. He didn’t think someone would attack him, but when that person had done that there was no damage being dealt to Yuurei. Weak. That word came into his mind as he was looking at the man that he was ready to attack. His gravity field had was still being maintained, he was aiming to hit this man right in the neck, but of course Koko happened. While he had done everything to attack, he heard Koko speak. He chuckled when he heard Koko tell this new person to kill him as if he would be able to with his current strength.

Then it happened, for a split second his body had stopped responding, for a second he didn’t know what was going on, but his only assumption could be this damn monster that had awoken. He noticed that blood had splattered on him, but he knew it wasn’t from him. He looked at the man who was in front of him, and it wasn’t him either. His eyes widen when he could only guess who this blood belonged to. The swordsman would be able to turn, but it was too late though; he noticed the arm on the floor and when he was able to fully have a view on Koko, he could see that he was in a hybrid form and had Koneko webbed up and was in a sense using her as a hostage. Yuurei closed his eyes for a second as he opened his eyes to look at his companion. It wasn’t just that, but where were the people in his crew, and why didn’t they arrive?

There were three people with a Den Den, but neither one showed up. This angered Yuurei even more because he thought they were a family, but what he got from this was a sense of betrayal. The grip on his blade tightened even more as the man had hatred written all over his face. He joined a crew because he thought it was time to open himself up to people, but it bit him right on the ass. He could see what had happened to him when he little happening all over again. He would lose everybody and be the only person left to pick up the scraps. He shook his head because he wasn’t going to admit defeat right away. He had to think positive, and that was what he was going to do. His eyes turned to the man who had attacked him at the beginning.

This man was the reason behind everything that was transpiring now. The intent to kill was strong with Yuurei right now as he had made sure it was known to everybody. His hand in the air ready to continue his motion his attack, or stop it, Yuurei chose to stop the attack and within reason. There was another person who had arrived in his radar; and at this point there was nothing to be surprised about. He noticed the man was in the sky, and was at the edge of his Observation Haki, and after a second, or two Yuurei could feel him moving a little bit closer to the scene. He knew it wasn’t Mashyuu, and this presence was not one that he had felt before, so he couldn’t tell if it were a friend or foe now. There was a lot that was happening right now, which he found annoying. What is going to happen now He knew the man in front of him couldn’t hurt him, and it seemed like Koko wanted the two of them to fight.

Still, his eyes were focused on the man who was up in the sky. He had reached the 40 meter mark of his target, which he didn’t feel no killing intent towards him, so it had to be Koko. The swordsman could also see that he had a bazooka like weapon in his hand and was truly aiming at the spider himself. Then ANOTHER PERSON showed up to the scene, but this man moving faster than anybody here even him. It was impressive, and he could only feel his presence soaring through the area towards the man in the air, but couldn’t see him because he wasn’t the person who was being attacked.

While this was happening, he heard the whispered of the man in front of him speak to him. It was a soft tone, something that Koko couldn’t hear. It was something he didn’t think would come out of this man’s mouth, but it did. Yuurei looked at him and had a smirk on his face. ”I’m the only one that can take his man down, but now I need to know whether she will be safe or not, if she falls in the water, you get her, or I will come for you after we deal with Koko.” He said this to Calico in the same tone Calico had spoken. Yuurei would change the gravitational field on Calico now as he would make him lighter than he was before. This would increase his speed far more than it did before; which he would feel amazing with his new-found speed.

If the bazooka attacked never went through due to the man being attacked, Yuurei would jump back 5 meters away from Calico as he was getting ready to fight him. ”I guess I will kill you first, then go after Koko.” He said this as he looked at Calico as he was uncovering Kusanagi. He had both his blades in one hand as if he were using them as claws. He did have his Reject Dial on his left hand, which he could use to blast Koko away, but it would probably kill him in the process, so he would use that for defensive purposes.

It wasn’t just that, but with his intent to kill, it would be hard to see what he was planning on doing. He did know that Koko would see through it once he had attacked. Yuurei would use his gravity push, and he would use in one direction; a blue wave would move towards Koko, destroying the ground behind Yuurei all the way up to Koko who was on the wooden port. His intent wasn’t to hit Koko with the Gravity push, but to destroy the port, which he stood. That only meant there was really no attack on Koko himself, but Yuurei figured the man would probably be able to see this coming.

Now, if the bazooka attacked went through and would head towards Koko, Yuurei knew, from fighting Koko, that he would see it coming because of his Observation Haki. Once that attacked got in range of his observation he assumed the spider would do something about it. Yuurei would still jump back 5 meters, but this time he would instead use Gravity Pull to have everything that was around him be pulled straight towards him within a 15 meter radius of him. His intention was to get Koneko away from Koko and back to him, so he could fight without hindrance. It wouldn’t just be that, but he could cover Koneko from getting his by the explosion. Calico would also be effected by this as well, but he was sure that Koko the clown wouldn’t be because he tried this earlier on the man.

Throughout all of this Koneko had screamed when her arm had been smacked off, and her tears would run down her face without hesitation. When she was webbed the fear of death had raced around her, and then soon she felt some type of drug taking over her. This would soon put her in a state where she didn’t feel the pain and was more relax than anything.

Summary:

10/20 Haki left

Technique Used:

Temp

Vagabond
Vagabond

Temp
everyone could be dead but fuentes:

The Disappearance of the People in Mock Town (Bounty) - Page 2 P69ABrG

Well that was fun. The posts of these people are ultra vague and Calico is weirder than Crow. Headhunting w/e or anything outwardly affecting Koko's person from others wouldn't do anything due to endurance+power. At best, Koko would get minor cuts to nothing that affected him in combat or in the future efficiency. Koko would do the old "take the actions he did" and let Lionus bazooka without taking the thot as that wouldn't interrupt the timeline or change anybody's actions. Koko would remain within arm's reach of Calico and Yuurei. Since nobody stopped Lionus from firing Koko wouldn't either.

Seeing how Baioretto didn't note when Lionus fired, Koko had ample time with his Kenbonshoku Haki to notice the reactions of all others all the time and used his webbing vibrations to notice Lionus. Oh ya and Lionus fired as far before as possible to Baioretto moving. Lionus was like a little birdy and even normal people can see birdies much less Koko who also does with his high perception. Grabbing Yuurei if he allowed it, Koko would avoid triggering the gravity's pull on Lionus attacks and jumped up to non-conductive webbing in the sky towards Baioretto. Conveniently, Koko would also use this web pathing dash to successfully avoid falling in the water whether having Yuurei or not.

For every action Koko did, he moved at his full speed and strength at first notice to outpace others for example Calico if trying to harm Yuurei. The webbing wasn't sticky to Koko or Yuurei but supported their weight to fully make it to Baioretto to strike. In addition, a different type of webbing strings would connect to land with Koko as a full power adhesive was all over his body but not preventing any of his movement. In case he fell into the water, Koko would be pulled back to land. That thot girl's arm could have flew around and killed everyone non-Logia but nah it just tapped harmlessly clothes.

Why'd Koko save Yuurei? Because Yuurei has a high bounty and he'd want to personally deal with Yuurei. Who knows, Koko might even able to become a Shichibukai by turning in Yuurei. Yuurei needed some punishment for Den Denning his crew and them metagaming. Corpse or no, it's not like that Blackbeard canon guy that doesn't exist wanted Luffy alive. In comparison to Yuurei, the Calico guy was useless. As Lionus's attack was a centimeter away from Calico with all the progression of Koko. Oh, but Yuurei had a more realistic purpose too. Ah, Logia invincibility always arrogant. Even with high speed, it's delayed from perception and Haki predicts. A Logia is sort of a threat to Koko tho; nothing more nothing less. A grudge with Yuurei was insignificant compared to Koko's life.

Koko doesn't have Seastone, Hardening, or would know this Logia's elemental counter. Therefore, Yuurei is the simplest tool and the solution. There'd be no conductive materials, metal, or whatever that lets Baioretto lightning jump within 35 meters of Baioretto. Reading the emotion of the lightning man Koko predicts the lightning path mid-air or in the ground for example long before he makes it to Lionus. Naturally, because of the low perception of Baioretto he'd be hardpressed to notice the absence as his focus would be on Lionus.

"Logia" Koko's plan and word should be simple to Yuurei along with emotions. Yuurei would hit Baioretto with the full force of Koko and Yuurei's Haki would do the rest of the work. Beforehand, Yuurei would have his drug swapped out to somebody preventing damage on himself. Oh ya, and before that Yuurei would be paralyzed again since he might try to stop Koko from grabbing him. On the bright side though, when Yuurei didn't note his moderate injuries, the battle mod didn't decide to kill him on the spot. Instead, Yuurei's moderate injuries are now just small bone breaks that don't affect combat.

To have this process go ahead, Koko would get within striking range of Baioretto through the web running. At all times Koko would be trying to stay out of Baioretto's sight and utilizing max sensory advantage. Koko smacked at Baioretto full force with Yuurei's body flying at multiple spots with Koko always holding since the initial grab. Of course, strikes were fully intending on killing the lightning guy. Simultaneously lightning guy would be flung into the ocean with Lionus's weapon through a strike. Maybe if Calico guy survived he could fish out his buddy from the ocean or claim the OP ass fruit.

Some time before wrecking folk, Koko now was in his full Zoan form. People liked Zoan for the physical increase, but Mythological doesn't have that. What's the point of Doriki tho? The real benefit of Zoans are the martial changes to the body. Human bodies are inferior to animals in terms of martial tactics. Now Mythological ones that don't exist? Animals become harder and harder to fight with the more experience someone like Koko has. Unpredictably, if Yuurei refused the grabbing by Koko, Koko would instead do all his actions without Yuurei. In between, because he had as much time as possible with the timelines of others, Koko would go to the Marine ship out of Baioretto's range. At the moment, everyone was napping on the ship.

As a NPC, Koko won't need to fight the other NPC even tho he's 600k anyway. Koko would grab some Seastone cuffs or rip off Seastone from the ship-whatever's faster. Then, Koko would go into melee range and do all his same strikes to Baioretto but with his body. After Koko was done and safe as he didn't harm himself, Koko would throw fairy dust at Lionus's face if he was still alive. This fairy dust would give +2 to all stats as a reward for not being a metagaming pussy like Yuurei's crew. Those that were too scared to join their loss. As for Koko's reason: he's a clown and no one's a threat but entertainment.

OOC: :/ Trying to use Koko not having Hardening. If Yuurei metagames you can escape.

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face
Hold my purse

Todd Black

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Todd Black

Hello

Important Notes:

The Disappearance of the People in Mock Town (Bounty) - Page 2 Catalyst_new_TEMPLATE_casual

Was it fate that Wolf die? or was it maybe he just terrible luck regardless his life is on the life dealing with forces he couldn't even perceive. But maybe the gods would shine down on him maybe he will come out on top. As stated before he fire 3 rounds at Koko head since Koko did nothing to stop it is safe to say that they all hit 1 after the other. Three explosion went off back to back each of them cover 15 meters radius each explosion travel at great speeds{5} unfortunately for Yuueri, and Calico they would probably see there life flash before there eyes. As the explosion wreck the port/ dock area sending the pummeling to there death{water} if they some how survive the attack.

Even if Yuueri some how jump back 5 meters from Calico whom was just arm length away from Koko at the time the attack land.  Each blast went off instantly it would take a miracle for them  to escape out the range of the blast which was 15 meter radius meaning only 10 meters left. To make matter worst is the fact that he use Gravity pull which pull some of the explosion toward his way not all just a bit more then it would have been due to the blast being an AOE.

The damage these guys are looking at is Severe maybe Major if the gods really like them regardless they still face the impending doom of the water that wait to greet them, and take them to there watery grave if they wasn't saved. Now as for Baioretto the unlucky bastard some how made it to 方法 which was facing down toward the ground position within Lionus long hands which was 6 feet each this is the weapon Baioretto attempt to rise from, and strike poor lionus.

But before that let talk about Baioretto getting from point A{the ground} to point B {方法 = to my Bazooka}. First off Baioretto was moving way beyond his perception using Goro Goro No Mi and relaying on it too heavy which ended up as double edge sword. Because he was moving so fast that he couldn't follow his on movements. What a shame right? He put in all that work just to move at super sonic speed only to be go blind because of his careless attempt to run at full speed. The result of this attempt may be his untimely death. To make a long story short Baioretto is now blind for as long as he use Goro Goro no mi techniques. Even then you have to factor in the time it would take for  his eye to adjust from moving at that speed, and from being blind hypothetically speaking 5 minutes.

Now as Baioretto stated he did in fact...

Baioretto wrote:His body formed from the tip of Bori towards his lower body, that was the way his will left the bazooka, forming from the tip of his blade to the edge of his boots.
So in other words Baioretto did in fact exited the Bazooka but not in the way he would had like. Because the bastard didn't even state how he rise out the bazooka like the direction had he said vertical then possible hit come had come from this. But he didn't it was so vague that lady luck help him out ^ ,^.

So leaving out the middle of the bazooka, his sword first but instead of heading for the head of Lionus. Because he was still  blind coming out the bazooka because of speed blitz , and not able to see or possibly adjust his movement. The bastard exited Lionus bazooka horizontal away from Lionus head. To make matter even more worst is the fool was no longer moving at speeds that Lionus couldn't see but moving at his fodder speed of zero {no point in speed so 0}. As he stated before he use his abilities to arrive at the weapon at that speed but not exiting that weapon at that speed because the end of the skill concluded since he never said he continue using that speed.

Even if he did exit from the weapon at Goro Goro No MI speed he would find himself not hitting his target but instead the air about 10 meters away from his goal in the opposite direction.

{Example of what happen below}

The Disappearance of the People in Mock Town (Bounty) - Page 2 Screen15

All because his rush to ended the winged man who did nothing to him but tried to help the guys down below. Moving forward if Lionus was able to see the man exiting out his weapon he quickly drop the weapon simply because he was startled him a bit which doesn't happen often in his life. There would be a point he is able to see goro goro no mi user at that point he would drop that weapon.

Now as Baioretto regain his senses from being blind as he came out the weapon he was dispatch by Koko who didn't spare the lad but kill him by whatever means he decided. Whether it was dead body or some other item the conclusion was him being beat to a death. If that wasn't enough you can factor in the fact that there was water 50 meters below them. Because just recently his weapon wreck the port so it was safe to say he was pretty screw either way. Koko had arrive as soon as Baioretto came out the weapon.

Now if some how Baioretto did in fact come out the weapon vertical instead of horizontal it didn't change nothing as Baioretto still couldn't see what he was jabbing his weapon at, and instead of jabbing his sword into Lionus skull he would instead find his sword hitting the right shoulder due to his blinded state.  Even then Lionus was being nice as Baioretto move could have been dodge entirely due to how slow he was moving zero speed. It was nothing too serious {moderate damage 2 inch stab maybe}, and he result would still be the same expect not only would he drop his bazooka, and pull the weapon out his shoulder dropping it too. Regardless upon exiting the bazooka he would move at speed of 0 due to no longer using his goro goro no mi abilities. Now moving forward Koko had successful blow the dust into Lionus face granting him boost in power this is after he beat the shit out of Baioretto.  

Now is Baioretto if used his haki as his sight since he was blind them these course of action would happen. In simplest terms as he came out of the bazooka no longer using goro goro no mi abilities but moving at the speed of his speed stat. Then Lionus would simply push his
left shoulder adjust movement moving backwards like 2 meters. He would avoid the attempt on his life by dodging. Then once again dropping his bazooka as Koko arrive to finish off Baioretto in the nick of time. Lionus would be able to dodge, and see Baioretto movements because he no longer using Goro Goro no mi abilities as he exiting the bazooka which was good. Instead Baioretto only used his regular speed which is 0 that is the reason Lionus would be able to dodge it, and see it so quickly as he could.

Wolfie Stuff:

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
Do we really need a dispute for this?

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Duck Soup.

With so much miscommunication and confusion two different things can occur that'd yield the same result. That result being Calico performing his exit from this chaos to come back and fight another day, better prepared. Is the fourth and unknown participate within this stopped the man with the Bazooka Calico would not be aware of either of them being within the area. And with his added speed thanks to the one he once attacked he'd back peddle. Creating more distance between the two.He has done similar maneuvers like this in the past even on Jaya. So he was familiar with it's terrain and wouldn't stumble or trip by doing this. Not moving at his top speed but at a speed faster than anyone normal. Normal people wouldn't even be able to keep up with his speed, even like this. He even was able to head up the three steps from the establishment he had first came out of. And then it hit him. He was over his head and was acting more like Fidel before the change rather than Bill or Shoda. With this quickly flooding his mind he did not stop his journey. Rather he turned his back to Yuurie who had already increased their distance to ten meters. Five from the jump back and five from Calico new spot at the establishment. Calico did not waste any time to take flight deeper inside and out the back. He was ready for this type of stage. No, he was not ready for what came with this type of stage.

Going under the impression that the third attacker wasn't stopped Calico would still back peddle. But, this time he felt himself being pulled. And not just him. The missiles he heard before that roared at the same time as his voice fly pasted him. Being a centimeter away from him he could feel how this could've ended for him. They thought went passed him as they did not lose their speed. Rather with the pull it was picked up. Unless they struck against Yuurie they'd course further toward the location he had last did the pull. If contact with anything wasn't made with anything they'd go so far they'd hit the ground seven meters from their original mark. Though Calico was not within the kill radius of the explosion the kick back was enough to send him back. And from there Calic would pick himself up and take a alternate path way from this place. Going into the woods that were mentioned by him that bisected this area. He was not anyone's main focus right now with the amount of different actions taking place at the same time. So the escape of a ant would not matter to these tigers. He wounds weren't that bad but he would need to get some medical attention if he would want to go out and do things without problem.

[exit]

Shusui
Den Den mushi
10D to Speed
News Coo

Last edited by God. on Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : If I was a mean staff I wouldn't say you can edit because you didn't complain about Crow's post. You can edit tho and leave. Koko wasn't stopping anybody.)

Deep Bloo

Pirate
Pirate

Deep Bloo
Won't be on Discord til around 2 a.m. Los Angeles time. If this needs a dispute PM me and I'll get on it when I can. Y'all wylin tho.

Todd Black

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Todd Black
I just notice this dumb ass shit since no timeline was established Fuentes would arrive when the bombs went off. So pretty much killing him before he jumps into the sky or whatever his attempt was on me. It makes sense because of Koko support this timeline as he vague him arriving when the blasts took place.

Todd Black

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Todd Black
@Deep Bloo
As you ask me in cbox.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum