Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Double Trouble on the Island IV (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Double Trouble on the Island IV (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Double Trouble on the Island IV (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Double Trouble on the Island IV (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Double Trouble on the Island IV (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Double Trouble on the Island IV (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Double Trouble on the Island IV (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Double Trouble on the Island IV (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Double Trouble on the Island IV (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
Vizmir fidgeted with a cigarette in his pocket, wanting to head up deck and take a breather, he was a bit of a squeamish man, didn't enjoy the smell of blood or a medical ward, but he didn't want to seem rude. Just as the doctor ordered everyone up to the deck, he was about to turn on his heel when he noticed Lida being ordered to assist, he chuckled, "Lucky man that Cool Boy is" he said under his breath, the fact that this pirate was receiving so much attention from the females said he's a lady's man, and the attention from the men showed he was high ranking, maybe captain, however... "You have a strong, caring crew, doctor" he began making his way out the door "But caring isn't the same as careful" he made sure he was loud enough to be heard by the women as he began to make his way up the stairs to catch up to the rest of the men who went above deck.

Vizmir was impressed by the strength just two of the crew members had displayed: Yuurei had excellent swordplay, is bold, and overall physically strong; Gideon is probably as strong as Yuurei, determined and had good reach given his size, but the both of them made a dire mistake by going to handle the situation as a party of two. Vizmir wondered if they were unaware of the number of enemies they were going to face, or were they just too cocky?

Then he thought back to the doctor once he reached the deck and reached Gideon. Everyone was standing by him, a number of winged crew members checked his bandages and Kasui was trying to wake the man. One of the skypieans was staring at Vizmir and the old man stared back.

"You got a problem with me smoking?" Vizmir said as he lit his cigarette, he wasn't stupid, he knew well why he was getting an eye-full.

"Just making sure you and your rifle-friend are... friendly" the winged man said with intentional passive-aggressive attitude.

"Caring isn't the same as careful" Vizmir chuckled. The winged skypiean gritted his teeth in annoyance, not knowing what the old man meant, but chose not to act against people who claimed to have helped Gideon.

Vizmir took note that the crew is cautious of their two powerful members... or at least one. They swarmed Gideon, two of them eyeing the unknown visitors above deck... but only one of them keeping track of Lida downstairs. The old man took into account that the doctor may be as strong as possibly Yuurei, but even a quick and smart doctor shouldn't allow a complete stranger to be near her while she was tending to her patient, let alone allowing her to assist. If Lida was a Skull Pirate member or a bounty hunter, she would have played the part well and was able to kill Yuurei at his weakened state, but then again, the crew may be confident in the doctor's skills, but even so... 'caring' isn't the same as 'careful'.

Gideon woke from the sudden slap, he reacted, subconsciously thinking he was being attack; his right hand swung over and slammed onto the deck, missing Kasui, but cracking the spot where his hand fell. The giant stared at Kasui, he relaxed a bit, his breathing stammering, but he didn't take his eyes off of him, he held his position and as everyone seen this, the skypieans placed their hands on the handle of their swords, waiting for Gideon's word or waiting for Kasui to make a move.

Vizmir seeing this unfurl had walked up the scene "Hey! Gideon, it's alright, big guy, no enemies here, the battle is over, we just need you awake, as the doctor's orders" he laughed to try and reassure the giant. He put an arm around Kasui, intending on pulling him close to remind Gideon who they were, the men who he and Yuurei saved, but in actuality, he whispered into Kasui's ear "You may be a skilled gunman, bold as Yuurei, but remember you are on their ship and I doubt the giant or the rest of the crew would be alright with you disrespecting him, especially after such a hellish battle, regardless of the doctor's orders... you're not a crew member, and even if you were, I doubt you would be allowed to raise a hand to this hero unless you had seniority".

Gideon then laid back onto the deck and stared up at the sky which was a bright blue by this time, "Right, right, got to stay awake" Gideon said in between breaths, "How's Yuurei?" he asked, forcing his eyes to stay open.

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Harley was working on Yuurei the whole time everybody left. She was stitching up all of his wounds as they weren’t big enough to leave a permanent scar, but they weren’t small enough to let heal on their own. While she was stitching him up she would have Lida cut the parts thread that she needed to be cut before moving on. The swordsman would feel the pain of the needle piercing through his skin. He just grunted, but he could endure it, and he wasn’t complaining. He was glad that she was here to fix him up. It wasn’t just that, he was happy that he was able to do what he wanted to do. It was rescue Lida, but it was more than just that, he felt good to actually save a city even though he noticed that there were nobody around the area that needed saving.

It made him wondered if the Skypieans he free earlier in the Skull Pirate’s campsite were able to get to the city that fast and evacuate the city. He didn’t think so as he seen Mashyuu move in the air. He was fast, but it wasn’t fast enough to move throughout the whole entire Upper Yard, and empty out the city in time. He sighed as he stopped thinking about it because of Harley’s stitching. Soon enough she was done with all the stitching, which after a few seconds of no pain he was relieved that it was finally over. Harley hovered over Yuurei with a smile on her face. ”You should be good for now, but first let me see your jaw.” She placed her hand on his jaw a certain way and readjusted back to how it was supposed to be. Yuurei could feel and her the bone pop into place as he squinted like a little girl.

Harley chuckled when she heard him squint, but stop to tell him what she needed him to do. ”I need you to rest for a few days before you walk around and do your usual stuff. You are a fast healer, so give it a few day. Please try not to strain your jaw while it heals, so it slowly please.” She only begged because knowing Yuurei he wouldn’t have listened to her otherwise. She moved over her his abdomen and felt on his bare skin and she found here the ribs were fracture. It wasn’t just her feeling it, but she could tell because Yuurei’s grunting when she touched that area. She started bandaging him up as he was helping her out to the best of his abilities by lifting himself up as best as he could. She smiled because he was always trying to help.

After she bandaged him up, he laid on the bed as he was relaxed and was happy it was all over. ”Can I rest now?” He asked her. ”Yes, you can. Rest is what you need more than anything.” She said this as she stuck a needle into him and started administering blood into his body. It was to help him out as he had indeed lost a lot of blood. She looked at Lida. ”I’m going to trust you to look after him, if something happens to him, you will not be happy.” She smiled at her and gathered a bunch of things and started moving out of her room. The amount of things she grabbed was more than a normal human would need, which is why it was for a giant. Lida looked at Yuurei a bit worried. ”I’m sorry about all of this. And is she your girlfriend?” She asked curiously.

Yuurei was about to sleep, but he heard Lida’s words, which made him chuckle a bit before he grunted from the pain in his abdomen. ”No, she isn’t my girlfriend. She is just concerned to those she consider part of the crew. And it’s not your fault, so don’t say sorry anymore. It worked out at the end and we are all alive.” He smiled, and she nodded. Yuurei didn’t hear her say anything as she was letting him relax, which would allow Yuurei to fall into a deep sleep. It was a good sleep and the one thing he needed the most. He did hoped that Gideon would be fine after Harley took care of him.

Kasui had slapped Gideon to wake him up, and it was a big mistake. The giant had woken up and slammed his hand right next to him. Kasui was surprised as his eyes widen when he saw this. He was a bit nervous right now and honestly he felt like he almost pissed himself. He just rubbed the back of his head as he was looking at what Gideon had done. The man had created a dent on the deck of the ship, which was scary. He then heard Vizmir going at him as he scratched the back of his head as he was being scolded. He stepped away from the big man a bit scared of him at the moment, but noticed that the Skypieans were ready to attack him as well. ”I understand that, and I was just trying to wake him up. Wrong approach.” He said this as he heard what Gideon had asked. ”Yuurei is fine, but stay awake.” He said this Gideon nervously.

[EXIT]

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
"Right, good" he softly replied to Kasui, still staring into the sky, thinking about what foods he would like to cook when he got better, something simple that didn't require strain or too much time and something easy to chew. He began to take notice of the pain coming from his cheek; he had guessed it was due to the punch that was delivered by the strong skypiean with the greatsword. Images of the fights had flashed through his mind which caused the pain to worsen.

"Gideon, Harley is coming, just take it easy" one of the winged men said, noticing the giant grunting in pain.

"Right, right" Gideon said, focusing his thoughts elsewhere, a drink, no liquor, just tea, under the sun.

Vizmir walked over to the railing of the ship and stared off into the city and just thought about what would happen if Yuurei and Gideon didn't step into the problem. A good amount of people would have perished. But then he began to realize and wonder 'Where were the citizens and how did they manage to evacuate so quickly?' It seemed puzzling, but after moment of wondering, he shrugged and tossed the thought to the side as he continued to smoke his cigarette.

The reason why Vizmir had come to the island was to explore the temple and observe Jormungandr, but... then he realized something; the giant didn't return with his blade, "Oi, big guy! Where's Gladius Anguis!? he seemed too worried. He didn't want to have made the trip to sky island for no reason, it would have been a waste of time and money.

"Dropped it in court square... pick it up later... tired now" Gideon said in between slow breaths, his eyes never leaving the sky. Vizmir side, a bit more relaxed, but still concerned, the only reason why he wasn't departing the ship to retrieve the blade was because the blade was too large for anyone to carry unless another giant were around, but he doubted that would be the case. So long as he gets to inspect the artifact, the trip was worth it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum