Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Overhauling Halal the Ship (Gran Voyage)  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Overhauling Halal the Ship (Gran Voyage)  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Overhauling Halal the Ship (Gran Voyage)  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Overhauling Halal the Ship (Gran Voyage)  EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Overhauling Halal the Ship (Gran Voyage)  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Overhauling Halal the Ship (Gran Voyage)  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Overhauling Halal the Ship (Gran Voyage)  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Overhauling Halal the Ship (Gran Voyage)  EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Overhauling Halal the Ship (Gran Voyage)  EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Link to Approval

Today was a good day for something to get things done. Yuurei didn’t know what to do today as Gideon wasn’t around at the time, so he wasn’t going to go out looking for him. What the swordsman decided to do was something he did every day, and it worked out. He was on one of the masts of the ship. His body upside down, but his upper body constantly bending towards his legs before he slowly moved away from them. He kept doing this as he made sure to tone his body correctly. His body could only develop sweat as he was working at his usual pace. He honestly didn’t have anything plan for the day, and he didn’t use his Observation to see who was around. He used his eyes for today as he could see that people that followed him after he rescued them were hanging around on deck.

They didn’t look like they had things to do except to mingle with each other. Koneko, on the other hand, was excited for today. Gideon had asked her to do something for him, and it was about his ship. She was up early in the morning as she was planning on doing what he asked. The giant wanted a ship that he could use as a form of a kitchen. It was the first time she had ever heard anybody wanting to do this, but she figured it would be a fun experience. The giant already had the ship created, but she was going to replace boards with new ones, and change the structure around. She was excited as her tail wagged side to side at the thought of doing this. She got up from her bed and she had run out of her room, and through the hall in a jolly manner.

She wouldn’t take long to arrive on the deck of the ship, and her arms stretched side to side as she took in the air before letting it out. She noticed that there were a lot of people just hanging out on the deck of the ship, and she could only smile at this. She knew that she would be able to get them to work for her today. She had a sinister look on her face when she thought about this, but it got even spookier when she noticed that Yuurei was working out on one of the masts. Her best friend was still on the ship around this time, which led her to believe that he had nothing to do. The only thing she didn’t like about what she saw was how he used the mast for training. Still, she let it go because he wasn’t harming the ship.

Koneko would take in more air, and soon enough she shouted with excitement. ”Everyone on deck is going to help me with fixing, and changing Gideon’s ship. If you are here, then you have nothing else to do, and I won’t take no for an answer, nya.” She said as she put a smile on her face. The grunts looked at her and knew something like this would happen, but they were okay with that. Yuurei, on the other hand, was shocked to hear the scream and slipped off the mast as he was falling straight towards the deck. When he got close to the deck, he stopped descending as he was levitating the rest of the way down. He landed on the deck with ease as he looked over to Koneko. ”I’m busy working out Koneko, so count me out.” He said this as he was getting ready to go back to the mast.

Koneko grabbed him before he could leave. ”No, you are helping me. You don’t have anything to do. Besides, if you want to work out, then helping me out is good for you. You will be picking up a lot of stuff, and you can use your powers to move things around, so please help me Yuurei-sama, nya.” She said as she put an innocent look. He looked at her as he glared into her eyes because he could see the game she was playing and she would win too. ”Fine. I will help.” He said this, and it brought her to jump in the air with excitement. When she was done doing that she looked at everyone that was here. ”We don’t have to go far as there is a place right on the dock that sells everything we need. I checked personally and was excited to see that I could make Gideon’s ship without a problem. So follow me, nya.” Koneko would say they all walked off the Charon and started heading to the shop she was talking about. She was as jolly as ever, and Yuurei tagging along made it so much better for her.

Yuurei, on the other hand, wish that he wasn’t doing anything today, but he figured it would be good to help Koneko, and basically Gideon as well.

Last edited by Yuurei on Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Koneko started their walk through the docks as she turned to look at the guys. ”So, Gideon wants his ship to be changed a lot. We are going to buy soil, a plant-bed, wood, some seeds of vegetables, fruits, and whatever they have in stock. We also need metal as well I’m planning on making this big, people.” She explained to them what they were getting, and that was it. The grunts nodded as they were okay with this; Yuurei nodded as well, but he was wondering what she was planning on making with everything that she asked. Still, he wasn’t the shipwright, so he wasn’t going to ask questions and just do what he was told. It wouldn’t take long for the group to arrive at the store she was talking about. ”I’m back, and this time I brought people with me to help, nya.” She said.

”Koneko is that you. I’m happy you are back. I got everything you actually need. I took the liberty of putting them to the side when I heard you go bunkers with explaining what you needed while window ship, oohoohoohoo.” The old man laughed as he pointed in the direction where he left them at. ”I see you brought a lot of people with you. Glad they can help you.” He said this. Yuurei would walk up to the man and stared at him as he was going to pay for this. ”Would this be enough for you?” He asked him as he took out a large amount of Beri for the large supplies they were taking from the store. ”Ohoohoohoo, I didn’t think you were going to be me so handsomely, but I accept.” He said this as he took the money from Yuurei without a moment to waste.

Yuurei was okay with that as he walked away to rejoin the group. Koneko was already at the scene as she was inspecting everything that was bought by Yuurei. Yuurei and the grunts would just watch her for a few minutes as they didn’t know what to do. It wouldn’t take long and soon enough she had looked at everyone with a smile on her face. ”Everything here is perfect. There is enough for everybody to carry. We shall do this in one trip, nya.” She said. The grunts nodded and started picking up as much as they could as they walked out of the store when they were done. She just watched as all fifteen of them would get whatever they needed. Soon, Yuurei would be the only left, and he noticed the things that were left, and sighed. ”Of course they would leave the heaviest things for me.” He grabbed the metal that was left, and the soil bags.

Yuurei was using his arms to his advantage, and Koneko was happy with that. She had looked around to see if there was any that they had missed, but everything was in the clear. ”Thank you, nya.” She said happily walking out of the store. When she came out she could see that everybody was waiting for her, and he waved at them and started walking back to the ship. They followed behind her without hesitation as they were getting ready to take a ship apart according to Koneko’s instruction. The whole entire group would make their way back to the Charon, and was standing there waiting for Koneko. They didn’t know where Gideon’s ship was on the port. ”Where is Gideon’s ship?” He asked. She smiled at him. ”Next to Charon of course silly, nya.” She said this and moved to Gideon’s ship and looked at everyone.

”You guys can put everything down. This is the ship we are going to be working on. I will instruct you guys on what I need to be removed, and where things need to go. Do you have any question, nya?” She asked, and the grunts nodded as they understood her. Yuurei was surprised to hear how she spoke, and it was as if she was a different person. He figured she was like this because a ship was involved. Everyone who had something in their hands would put them down next to Gideon’s ship. She would look at the ship and nodded as she knew what she was planning on doing. ”I need you, men, to get the wood off the rear of the ship. All of you get to work with that, and I will take Yuurei to handle something that would take a long time if we did it normally.” She said this as they nodded. They walked towards the gangplank, and soon enough they had made their way onto Gideon’s ship. They had the equipment they needed, and soon they had started to take apart what Koneko had asked them to do.

Yuurei, on the other hand, looked at her wondering what she wanted him to do. ”So what is that I can do, that nobody could do as fast me?” He asked curious about what she would say. ”I need you to take apart the center of the ship apart. I need that done all the way down to the bottom of the ship, but do not get the frame, or skeleton of the ship. If you destroy that, then I have to make a whole new ship, nya.” She said this to him. ”Do you want to be there while I do this?” He asked her. ”Of course, and then after that, I will fix the mess you make with the new wood, nya.” She chuckled when she said this. He glared at her because he was only doing what he was told, and she still called it a mess before he could even do it.

Last edited by Yuurei on Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Now that she told Yuurei what she wanted him to do, he had picked her up and levitated themselves onto the ship. He wasn’t in the mood to walk if he was going to have to use a lot of energy to tear this ship apart. When he landed on the ship with Koneko, the cat-like woman blushed. She wasn’t expecting Yuurei to grab her like that, and it was unexpected, but at the same time, it made her super happy. ”I’m going to make you float.” He said this to her, and she shook her head as she was okay with going up the mast her own way. She climbed up the mast like a cat, and when she got high enough she looked down at where Yuurei was located. ”You can start.” She gave him the okay as she watched him. The pirate sighed as he cracked his knuckles and soon enough his neck.

He had never used his powers for something like this, but he was trying to help. The swordsman was able to levitate himself into the air as he was looking down at the deck below him. He would sigh as he put the gravitational foci on himself. A blue aura would appear on him, but the thief focused it so that nobody was affected by the pull except for the center of the deck. At first, it looked like nothing was going to happen, and that Yuurei didn’t know what he was doing, but then the deck started rumbling. The wood would start breaking slowly as they were floating towards Yuurei. They had slowly made their way towards him, and soon the wood that created the center was all over the man. Still, he continued pulling it apart as Koneko nodded because things were going great.

She continued to watch what Yuurei was doing and would look at him as she noticed that he had covered himself with wood. The pirate held his breath as he was going to do this for as long as he could until he heard Koneko shout. That wouldn’t take long either as she noticed that he had done a lot right there. ”Stop Yuurei. You did enough thank you, nya.” She said with a smile on her face as she was climbing down. Yuurei, on the other hand, moved to the side of the ship, or where he remembered the side of the ship would be and lowered himself a bit. When he felt like he was next to the ship, he removed the gravitational foci off him, which caused the wood that he collected to fall into the water. He panted a little bit as he saw what he had done, and moved back to the deck of the ship.

When he got back to the deck, he could see that Koneko was already there. Koneko had her gear with her, and she was ready to get things on the go. The mink would start shaving down the pieces of woods that didn’t need to be taken out. She making sure that things were okay here. ”Keep bringing me wood, and nails until I tell you to stop. One at a time is fine. Please, and thank you, nya.” She ordered, and Yuurei nodded as he was going to listen. The thief used his gravity ability to pick up some wood and made his way back to Koneko. He could only smile because he could see how hard at work she was. Yuurei moved wood straight towards Koneko, and she grabbed it and started measuring, and cutting the piece that she needed before placing them where they needed to be.

The two of them continued to do for hours as she was able to replace any of the sharp broken wood with new ones. She was also able to make sure that things were nice and smooth for what she was planning on doing. ”Can you get me out of her please?” She asked kindly. Yuurei smiled as he had put the remaining things he had for her onto the ground again. He picked her up from the hole she was in, and using his gravity power would place on the deck. He was going to ask what they were going to do next, but she had moved over to the rear of the ship. She had gone there to see if they had completed their work by removing what she asked. When she saw what they had done she could only smile at them.

”Good job everyone. You guys can go get something to eat, and then come back after you are done so we can continue.” She said this as they got up and did as they were told. Koneko looked at Yuurei. ”That means you too, nya.” She said to him. Yuurei’s eyes widen when he heard those words. ”I thought you wanted me to be here.” He said to her. ”Not right now Yuurei-sama. Go rest, nya.” She said. He nodded as he walked off to get something to eat. When everyone was clear from the ship, she had rushed over to the side of the ship, and got the plant-bed, soil, and more wood and brought it to the rear of the ship. There she started doing what she did in the hole Yuurei created.

She would smooth out the broken wood, and prepared the floor to have a dent in it, so she could put the plant-bed where it needed to go. She would have been doing this the whole entire hour that everybody was away getting food.

Technique Used:

Last edited by Yuurei on Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei was making way back to Gideon’s ship. It was a small ship compare to the Charon, and he could imagine how tight space it was for the fifteen winged-people to work on that area. They were all coming back as well, but it would be a few minutes or so after Yuurei’s arrival. The young man had brought something for Koneko to eat, and he was surprised that she was still working. He always saw her jolly and excited, but he never saw her saw into something like she was right now. The thief just watched her as she was almost done with the area the grunts had worked on. They had taken out what she needed out, but she was doing the work on her own. Koneko wanted to make sure that Gideon ship was made properly, and she only wanted everyone else to do the breaking while she did the fixing.

Koneko stopped for a bit as she wiped her forehead from the hard working she was doing. She had finished the rear part of the ship as she was going to put the plant-bed there. Still, when she got up, Yuurei stood in front of her. ”Here eat this, and drink this, then you can go back to work. You don’t want to overexert yourself, and then you pass out and can’t finish fixing his ship. So, like I said, eat.” He moved his hands towards Koneko, and had a little basket of food for her to eat. He also had a bottle of water for her to drink while she was eating. Koneko only smile when she saw this and nodded as she sat down and started eating. Yuurei took that time to bring in the plant-bed himself and placed it next to where she was going to put it.

When he did that he moved towards the gangplank where all of his friends were waiting for him. ”While she is eating and getting her energy back let’s clean this place up. Let’s take the wood that we broke apart from the ship and put in a corner where someone can pick up later. “ He said this, and they nodded in agreement. Yuurei had levitated himself in the air as he was moving towards the area where he had dropped the pieces of wood. They were still floating in the water, and he picked it up by having them float in the air with him this time. Yuurei would move towards the area he wanted them to be placed, and all the wood he broke from the ship was placed there. When he was done with that, he watched the others move back and forth from the ship to clean it up.

The mink was quick to finish her food as she wanted to get back to work. The food was satisfying, and she was happy that Yuurei brought her food to eat. Still, she needed to get back to work. She had to complete the plant stuff, and she started focusing on the deep dent on the floor. She had created this and placed it deep, so the soil would be deep, and the roots of the plants had space to spread out, and grow properly. She started moving things around making sure the plant-bed was correctly placed. She didn’t know anything about plants, but she knew what she was doing for the ship. The mink would take a while putting this together, and when the other’s tried to help her she pushed them away. Yuurei just watched as she was into her work.

After another hour or so, Koneko was done with that piece of the ship as she leaned back on the edge of the ship, and sighed. She looked over to Yuurei, and smiled at him because there was one thing she needed to do before they called it a day. ”Yuurei I’m going to be cutting the masts, so I need you to catch it and place down gently on the ship. Please, and thank you, nya.” She said this to him. Yuurei looked at her as he was confused as to why she didn’t ask him to cut it. ”You want me to cut it?” He asked her. ”I have faith in your swordsmanship, but I don’t trust anybody cutting the ship to my liking. I’m sorry, nya.” She said this to him, and he smiled at her as he was okay with the fact that she wanted to do it on her own.

”Fine I will catch it just let me know when you are going to start.” He said this and he leaned against the mast they were going to cut first. Koneko had taken a thirty-minute intermission, and when she was ready she had gotten up from the floor of the ship and moved over to the masts. She took the machine she was going to use to cut the mast down and started getting to work. Yuurei watched her as she worked her magic, and soon enough she was able to cut it down without a problem. The Mast was falling down, but Yuurei made it lighter than it normally would be catching it, and then placed it down on the side of the ship. ”One down, nya.” She said this, and she moved over to the next and repeated the same thing as Yuurei would do the same as well. Yuurei could tell she was physically exhausted, and when that being cut their day had ended. Yuurei took Koneko back to the Charon along with the others as they placed everything onto Gideon’s ship for the day.

Yuurei would make sure that everybody was relaxing, and ready for the next day. He wasn’t sure what Koneko would have them doing tomorrow, but he knew that he was going to listen to her and help her out.

Technique Used:

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
The next day had come to light, and Yuurei had woke up and got ready as fast as he could. When he made it to the deck, he noticed that there was nobody on the deck. He knew that every time he got up here there were always people moving about. It was weird, and he looked over in the direction of Gideon’s ship, and the winged-people that were a part of the crew was on his friend’s ship pushing up one of the masts that he took down yesterday. He rushed over to the edge of Charon and jumped off the ship as he had made himself levitate, and pushed himself forward to Gideon’s ship. When he got close he could that Koneko was there and having them move the mast towards the cut she had made. He noticed that there was something different from the mast. The bottom part was a bit thinner than before, and there was now metal at the place where she cut.

The piece that was stuck on the ship, however, had a hole in it now and had small holes for the metal pieces to connect with. When the winged-people got the mast into the hole, it had clicked in place, and they all dropped to the ground as they wiped their foreheads. They had done everything in their power to pick that mast up. There were fifteen of them, and it was the hardest thing to do. They had dropped to the ground, and Yuurei landed on the ground as he walked towards Koneko. He was confused, and he wondered how long she had been up. ”When did you start working on this Koneko?” He asked worried about her. ”I was up when the sunrise. I couldn’t help it, I wanted to continue with my work, nya. Sorry Yuurei-sama, nya.” She said looking at him with a sad face, hoping he didn’t yell.

Yuurei could only pat her on her head because he could understand her determination. He wasn’t going to knock her on her hard work. She was trying to do something for the crew, and he figured she would be able to rest a lot after this was all over. ”I will help you with the second Mast.” He said this with a smile on his face. She nodded and he used his Gravity fruit to create a gravitational field around the ship. A blue aura would appear surrounding a good portion of the ship, and he made the mast that was on the floor lighter than before. Yuurei used his strength to lift it up with all of his might, and moved it around the hole of the second Mast. When he got it into the hole, he slowly placed the mast down, and soon enough a click could be heard.

*Flashback to Sunrise*

Koneko had woken up as soon as she could. To be honest it was hard for her to stay asleep. All she could think about was fixing up the ship. The mink had rushed out of her bed and cleaned herself to be presentable before she made her way to the deck. She was the only one up, so she ran towards Gideon’s ship as jolly as ever. The smile on her face could be seen across the entire island. When she got there she picked up one of her tools and started cutting a hole in the stomp that she created yesterday. It wouldn’t take her long to do that, and when she was done with that, she moved towards the side of it to create like circular holes in two locations. This would allow for retracted metal balls to connect like the ones that are scooters.

When she was done with that part, she was quick to smooth out the edges of the wood, so that nobody would get hurt by it, mainly Gideon. When she was done with that she would move towards the bottom of the mast that was laying on the ship. Koneko would shave the bottom of the mast, so it could be thinner than the hole that she created. When she was done with that she wrapped a metal sheet at the bottom of the mast, and hammer it down to take the shape of the bottom part of the mast it was covering. The mink had done a few more final touches to it as she created a hole in the side of the mast and inserted a metal spring into the mass. This would allow the metal balls to be pushed inward, so Gideon could take them out without a problem.

She would do the same for the other mast as well, and when she was done she noticed that the other guys were out to work in the morning, and that was what how the fifteen grunts had to help out Koneko.

*Present Time*

”Why did you do that to the Mast Koneko?” He asked her with curiosity. ”I did that, so when Gideon is cooking the mast won’t get in his way, and there are other reasons to it, but that is one of them, nya.” She gave a simple explanation to him. Yuurei knew she wasn’t done with the ship because the hole of the ship was remaining to be filled. ”So what are you going to with the hole you made me create on the ship?” He asked her. ”I’m going to put Gideon’s Oven, stove, grill in there, nya. You will see what I will do, but first I have to make the components to make my idea a reality, nya.” She walked over to the hole that Yuurei created, and she was quick to start measuring the whole before she moved onto her next step.

Technique Used:

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei watched Koneko as the woman was quick to bring a bunch of wood together, and started sticking them together. He was just surprised that she was so good at doing this, and it was honestly a surprise to him. He was learning more about the people who were always around him. The woman would stick them together and hammer them with a rubber coated hammer, to make sure that everything was in place. The only thing he could do for her provided her the wood, so she could continue working without having to get it herself. The two were doing this for about five hours straight as the swordsman knew that the mink wouldn’t have wanted to take until her work was done. When she did finish, the mink would sigh and smile with the fact that she finished that piece of the deck. It was in a layer of three so that it was solid enough for people to walk around it without breaking.

Still, she wasn’t done as she had bought two handles big enough for Gideon to grab with one hand. When she had ordered this, the man at the store was confused but didn’t ask the question. She drilled four holes. Two one side of the wood, and the other two holes on the other side of the wood. When she did that she placed the handles on the wood, and screwed them in place until it was good and tight. ”Now it will be easy for someone like Gideon to remove this piece of the deck to bring out his stuff, nya.” She said this with a clear smile on her face. ”You should teach me how to do these things, so I can you out when you on working on a project.” He said as he was trying to grow as a person, and be helpful to the crew.

Yuurei was a great thief, he was good at his craft, but besides that and being a swordsman, there was not much else he figured he could do. ”I would Yuurei-sama, but then you won’t really need to rely on me for certain things, nya. I kind of like this, so, for now, you can help me out, and it will be appreciated, nya.” She said this and laughed as Yuurei could only shake his head, but kept a smile on his face. He was okay with this, and he was happy to let her shine. Koneko rested for a few minutes as she had Yuurei move the removable floor to the side. The woman had jumped down into the hole and started looking around the area for a bit. She knew what she needed to do, so she started cutting pieces of the wood on the side.

When she was done with doing on all four walls, she had smoothed out the wood again as she wiped her forehead. She was going to build a pulley system that would allow Gideon to flip a switch to move his oven up to the surface, and then back down when he was done. It would take her almost the whole entire day to do this though. She was had help with Yuurei with the pieces being moved around, but overall she was able to get it done. It wasn’t just that, but Koneko had made the second floor, the same way she did the first one, that had been placed and connected to the four long holes that the mink created. This floor would be what would go up and down for the oven. The woman had worked her butt of this day, and everybody was excited to see that she was almost done with it all.

The moment she took a break Koneko would knock out from exhaustion. He could only smile because he knew that she had worked hard today. Yuurei would pick her up, and take her to the Charon. It was a dark and beautiful day, but it also meant that their job was done for the day. He could see all the pieces that were left, and there weren’t many lefts. Yuurei was surprised that she was able to do this but knew that she was a hard worker. The swordsman was able to put her in her bed, and spend the night outside and looking at the moon. It was beautiful and much clearer than it was in the GrandLine. He was memorized with this scene, which put him to sleep until the morning.

*Next Day*

Yuurei would wake up the moment that Koneko would wake up. He was laying on the deck of the ship, and the moment she stepped onto the deck. His eyes would open and he would look to see that he had slept outside. ”Get yourself ready, we are going to put Gideon’s stone oven into the hole today, and see if it works, nya.” She was excited about this as she anybody could tell as he tail was wagging back and forth. Yuurei would get up from the floor and would go to the deck to get ready. I guess today is the big day, I can’t wait for her to finish, then she can get all the sleep she deserves. He thought to himself while walking through the halls.

Last edited by Yuurei on Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
When Yuurei got to the room, he freshened himself up as he was making sure he didn’t smell. He had to work hard today again, so there was no need for him to be leaving a weird odor around. He had gotten ready and made his way back to the deck of the ship. When he got there, he noticed that Koneko wasn’t here and he could only sigh because he knew where she had gone. She was impatient, and he had levitated off the Charon and in the direction of Gideon’s ship. When he got there he could see that she was using the guys to try and pick up the oven, and grill. They were struggling right now as they were barely moving. She didn’t want them to drag it either because she didn’t want to mess up the ship. He could only shake his head as he landed on the ground and looked at Koneko.

”You couldn’t wait.” He said as he shook his head and chuckled. He let out a blue aura around him, and he made reverse gravity pull on the oven. By doing this he would make it lighter for the guys who were carrying it. They were surprised that it got easier but looked at Yuurei as they could tell that he was the reason behind this. They moved it right next to the floor that Koneko had created. They backed off, and she smiled at them as their work was done for the time being. ”I will get you guys when I need his stuff to be placed in the hull, nya.” She said this as they nodded and walked over to the front of the ship. Yuurei looked at her confused on what hull she was talking about.

”I didn’t see a hull down there.” He said to her. ”I know you are going to make one, the same way you made the hole before, nya.” She said to him. He sighed as he figured she was going to do this to him. She moved over to the area that she was going to be focusing on today, and looked at Yuurei. ”I need the whole to be around six meters by ten meters. Do you think you can do that for me, nya?” She asked him. He nodded as he was going to help her the only way he can this week. Yuurei moved to the area she wanted him to work on, and he floated into the air. He used himself as a gravity foci and made the wood below him break apart. He continued to do this until Koneko would tell him to stop, and then he would move to the dumpsite of the broken wood.

Yuurei would land down on the ground as he panted as he had used a lot of energy just picking pulling and moving these things around. The thief knew that he had to get better at controlling his powers, but he also had to get his endurance better than what it was. Koneko was on the move, the moment Yuurei had gone off to put the broken wood somewhere she had gotten her equipment and jumped down the hole. There she would start smoothing the wood and replacing any broken wood that was needed with a new one. She continued to do this for a while, and by the time she was done with that Yuurei would have already been on top of the deck waiting for her to finish. She would wipe he brow with her hands as she looked up at Yuurei.

”I got that done, but now I’m going to need you to take that door and bring it down to me please, nya.” She said this. Yuurei nodded as he looked to his right and he noticed the door that was leaning. He grabbed it and send him down the hole that Koneko was in. ”What are you going to use this for?” He asked her. ”Well you see Yuurei-sama. If there was a day that Gideon needed something fixed under the oven and grill area, I won’t be able to get to it unless I ripped the floor that goes up and down apart. That would be troublesome, so I’m making a door where I can go in and out of the bottom floor when the oven and grill are above us, nya.” She explained to him as she started to cut the wood in front of her with the dimension of the door in mind.

Yuurei nodded as he understood where she was going with this, and levitated up and out the hull she was in. When he got to the deck of the ship he moved towards the oven and grill and moved them both towards the second floor where they needed to be. He made sure they were at the center of the floor and wondered how Koneko would get them to stick to the ground. Then he smiled, and it was because he knew exactly what she was going to do. The mink would take about an hour to an hour and a half cutting the wood, and get the door to fit right. It was just that, but she had to make sure that the door would close properly without it being swung to the wrong side. When she was done with that, she would sigh as her work with the door was done, and now she was finally moving towards the final part of fixing Gideon’s new ship.

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Koneko had entered the part of the hull where the oven and grill would be stored until used. She had looked up as she was going to have to pin these stone things from moving around when things got rough. The mink climbed up the wall like a feline would, and attached herself to the side of the walls. ”Yuurei-sama, did you put the stuff on the floor, and at the center, nya?” She asked him wondering what he would say. ”Yes I did. You are good to go.” He replied to her, and stepped away from the area. Koneko was able to see the metal that was on the wall through the holes that she made on the floor. She was planning on drilling the oven, and grill to the floor from the very beginning. The mink smiled because Yuurei was a good helping hand. He wasn’t the only one though as everybody had been helping out as well.

She started drilling the bolts into the floor, and into the oven as well. This was the easiest part of fixing Gideon’s ship to how he would want it. It would take her about twenty minutes to do this as she placed several holes on the floor. When she finished she had dropped back down to the floor like a cat and walked through the door that she had placed. She looked around the area she was in as she was admiring what she had done. The mink was able to move through the hull area, and slowly walked up a staircase that was already there, to begin with. When she had appeared on the deck again, she walked over to Yuurei with a smile on her face. ”I’m so excited to see how this works, nya.” She flipped the switch and the floor with the oven started moving down and into the hole. She nodded as she was glad it was a success, and that the wood was able to hold the oven.

The switch was located on the part of the mast that was stuck to the ship. ”Yuurei-sama can pick up all the sawdust from the hull and off the ship, and can you put the other floor over the hole, please. I don’t need anybody falling into it by mistake, nya.” She said with as he could see how happy she was. Yuurei didn’t know he was a cleaner as well, but he figured he could use his gravity fruit to pick up the dust from the hull, and off the ship. Yuurei closed his eyes and then opened them as he was focused and making the sawdust that was everywhere to float in the air. When he got it all, he brought one piece of sawdust to have a gravitational pull, which gathered up all of the other dust. It had turned into a ball of sawdust, which Yuurei moved it to the dumpsite.

Now that he was done with that, he made the wooden floor lighter as he picked it up and walked over to the hole and placed it over it. It fit in without a problem and looked like it belonged with the ship. Koneko looked at everybody else that was here as she had work for them to do. ”Bring in all of Gideon’s stuff please, nya.” She said as they nodded and started walking off to get his stuff. Yuurei moved towards Koneko and patted her head with a smile on his face. ”You did well these past few days. I think, no I know Gideon will be happy and excited to see what you did to his ship.” He said to her. She nodded as she was happy that he was here to share this moment with him. ”I have so many ideas Yuurei-sama, nya. I plan on making the Charon bigger, so that Gideon will be able to fit in there, nya.” She said to him.

He was surprised to hear about this idea, but it was actually a good idea. ”Is that why you are always running around the ship?” He asked her. ”Yes, I’m constantly checking the Charon to see, if she, even though Daimaru says it’s a boy, is capable of restructuring, nya. And I have come to the conclusion that she can be, nya.” She said this, and he nodded as he didn’t get what was important from calling a ship a boy, or a girl. The guys would soon come in with oversize cooking equipment as they were helping each other move things around. Yuurei had done them a solid and used his Gravitational field to make everything they were carrying lighter than before. ”Later tonight we should celebrate.” He said to Koneko. When she heard this her tail wagged back and forth as she was happy to hear that.

”I would love to Yuurei-sama, nya.” She jumped into the air as her work was completed. The Halal Food Ship was able to be fully changed to what Gideon had asked her to do.

WC: 7,329
EXIT

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum