Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Double Trouble on the Island III (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Double Trouble on the Island III (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Double Trouble on the Island III (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Double Trouble on the Island III (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Double Trouble on the Island III (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Double Trouble on the Island III (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Double Trouble on the Island III (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Double Trouble on the Island III (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Double Trouble on the Island III (Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
Gideon did as Yuurei asked and gently lifted him and laid him on his own left shoulder. Within the next moment, the gunman waved for him to get closer, so the giant quickly and cautiously crept closer. He ducked his head so he could fit into the cave, luckily the opening was wide enough for him to enter, though hopefully the rest of the way remained at least the same dimensions. The gunman spoke of two people and the giant didn't understand who the other within the cave might be until Yuurei spoke of interrogation; he looked onto his shoulder, the weaken form of Yuurei who could barely sit up, "Interrogation in your state?" He forced a chuckle before he moved closer.

Gideon knew the gist of it; once anyone is spotted, he had to act quick and prevent the two skull pirates from escaping. He turned a corner and the moment he spotted movement, he drew his eyes to the only other exit, a crevice on the other side of the cavern; Gideon immediately reached over and stabbed Jormungandr into the crevice, creating a blocking point and preventing the one man who ran from getting through it.

Once his eyes adjusted, Gideon realized the man was the ruffian who had tussled with Yuurei back on Angel Island. He then looked over to the other person who is the waitress from the tavern. They kept her bound and gagged in the corner who wormed about once she spotted Gideon, "It's alright, I got you" he said as he reached over and picked up the waitress into his good hand, however his left hand was too hurt and weak to undo the binds.

"Allow me" a voice came from between Gideon's legs. He looked down to see the old man from before. The giant shrugged and placed the woman on the floor, then the old man began to undo her bindings, "Worry not, young miss, you are safe now and we'll return you back home" What made the old man stand out was not only that he was keeping keep throughout the whole situation, but that he didn't have any wings and so did the gunman. It seems only people who had wings were the prisoners besides the old man and the gunman, "You may call me 'Vizmir Jotunheim".

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei had felt his body being lifted up from the ground, and he smiled because he was happy that he and Gideon were friends. His body was placed on his the man’s shoulder liked he was asked, and he could see everything that was ahead of them. He planted his hand on Gideon's bare skin ready to grab onto it if he felt himself slipping off his friend’s shoulder. That would be bad in his state, but things were moving forward. He heard Kasui speak, and he was surprised to hear him speak. He had just met the man, but from what he could tell the man disliked talking. Still, while they were walking towards him, he heard Gideon’s remark with him doing the interrogation. ”Very funny, Gideon. I think I’m pretty scary in this state, but I was talking about you doing it.” He paused for a bit as he could see that they were getting close to the cave.

”I mean you are the giant, people are scared of your size. I mean look what you did to Gaikostu.” He chuckled when he said this because he didn’t think the giant would have tossed someone off the UpperYard. Once Gideon would enter the cave, Kasui would have followed behind the big guy when entering the cave. Yuurei noticed that the man he saw working on a few things from before was no longer here. Instead, the only person was here was the guy who started this mess, and the waitress who was a victim of their problems, or it was how Yuurei viewed it. He smiled at the man who was there, and it looked like he was surprised to see them entered the cave. ”So, you still here. I’m guessing daddy left you.” He said as the ruffian tried to escape, but Gideon had stopped him from being able to escape.

Yuurei noticed where the giant’s sword had gone and was surprised that there was another escape route. That must have been where the captain went through because he didn’t see anybody sneaking out of the entrance of the cave. Their mission was successful because they had rescued the girl as they intended to do from the beginning, but things had changed. He remembered the gunman had told him about this crew planning on bombing Angel City. ”I’m happy we got to you before anything bad could happen to you. I’m sorry if we took too long to find you.” He said to the waitress. She shook her head as she was grateful and tears came out of her eyes. ”No, thank you for coming for me. You don’t even know me and you came to rescue me. I thought I was going to be a prisoner for the rest of my life.” She said this happy that these guys showed up.

She was being helped by one person, which she didn’t recognize from the Tavern. Then, there was the other guy who was here. She was surprised that these two had more friends close by, but she wasn’t complaining. When the old man spoke out and introduced himself, Yuurei took note of his name, and then looked at the quiet man that never introduced himself. He looked at everyone as he could see that their eyes were on him. ”My name is Kasui, but Vizmir knew that.” He said as he stood quietly. Yuurei was surprised that these two guys knew each other, and wondered what their past was about, and how they ended here. Still, that was for later, and right now they had to figure out where the captain was heading.

”Well at least we know each other, so that’s good. My name is Yuurei. Hopefully, you guys can tell us more about yourselves after this is over.” he said this as he noticed that someone was trying to move around Gideon’s sword. He noticed the guy was trying to make a sneaky getaway, but that wasn’t going to happen. Yuurei put a scary look on his face as he looked at the ruffian. ”Where did your father go?! What is he planning on doing?! Gideon squish him!” Yuurei shouted as he waited for Gideon to intimidate the kid, and hopefully scare him enough to tell him everything they need to know. Yuurei’s eyes did dart across the room though as he could see that there were different blueprints around the walls. It looked like the man was creating bombs and different variants of a bomb. It wasn’t just that, but there was also a treasure chest that was in the room as well.

He figured that it was the crews valuable throughout their entire travel. Yuurei’s greed had inched out of his body as he looked at Gideon. ”After you squish him, put the chest in your fanny pack.” He said this with a smirk on his face. The ruffian felt like they were bluffing, but he was scared for his life. These guys were able to go through his father’s crew even though their condition was horrible.

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
As Vizmir helped the waitress out of her bonds she managed to stand up, looking in better shape then her saviors.

"Kasui-san and I had time to get to know one another while we were locked up" Vizmir said so nonchalantly as if it was a mild inconvenience that they were captured.

Meanwhile, Yuurei caught Gideon's attention. As the ruffian tried to escape, the giant used his good hand and pressed the ruffian up against the wall.

"I don't-" the skull pirate wormed around in the palm of Gideon's hand, "I don't know, my dad doesn't tell me anything" With one simple look to the menacing giant and then scanning the room to see that he was not only outnumbered, but his backup was nowhere around and probably all dead, "But he's planning on blowing up the island, using the large cannons; as for where he went, he ran out the back way, saying he'll be right back, but he never did came back" the ruffian bit his lip, showing how distressed he was.

He took another look at the giant and the man on his shoulders. These two were much more different than he had seen before, he thought they were just some random foreigners from a different island, but no, they were much more dangerous and much more determined.

Gideon scooped up the treasure chest that was in the corner and pocketed it into his fannypack.

"So, Kasui, I guess we have no choice in the matter but to return to Angel island... although" Vizmir pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped his glasses, "There is no available ship for us to take, so... we may have to travel the way these did to get here" he gestured to Yuurei and Gideon, however little did they know, Gideon didn't use a boat, but swam all the way there.[/b]

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei watched what Gideon did, and he felt like that was the smarter thing to do. The guy wasn’t able to leave the position he was in, and he would have to settle into speaking, or Gideon could just push his palm into the wall. Yuurei did hear Vizmir speak, and understood how the two of them met. Still, his main attention was to the man who was trying his best to gain his freedom. He shook his head as that wasn’t going to happen. When he realized that and saw their face, he confessed. He told them everything they needed to know, which was good because if he ran off from here, then he must have been on his way to Angel Island. ”Yeah the thing he was working on isn’t here either. I saw him doing something before Kokkaku and Gaikotsu had attacked me. Still, if he left and never came back, then it means he has a head start on his way to the island.” He said this to the group as he looked over to the guy pinched to the wall.

”What was your father working on?” Yuurei asked as he was laying on his friend’s shoulder. The ruffian was nervous, to begin with, and hearing Yuurei speak to him made him more nervous. He looked around as he was trying to figure out what to do, but Yuurei glared into the man’s soul. ”Please don’t make me ask you again. There are lives in danger, and if you value your life you will tell us.” He said this to the man. He didn’t say anything for a second as he was thinking about his options but already knew how scary these guys just from the tavern. If they made it all the way here, then they took out the people who protected the crew from numerous problems. He knew that he couldn’t take this guy on, or anybody here at the matter, so he decided to save his life for his father, who had left him here to die anyway.

”Like I said he is planning on blowing up the island. Those large cannons were going to be used, but it wasn’t just that. He was creating a bomb that would be able to level a whole city with it. It has a timer on it and once that starts going down there is no stopping it. The bomb doesn’t have a way to be turn off, and if you kill my father, then the bomb still goes off, or at least these are what I got from his blueprints, and just him speaking out loud. He felt like it was the only way to renew Angel City and get rid of the slavery that was happening there. As you could see we captured a lot of Skypieans, but it was to protect them, for they didn’t agree with my father’s view of things.” He said to them. ”So, please let me go. I told you everything you need to know.” He said this as he was hoping to run for his life.

Yuurei nodded as he understood, and he was happy with the information that he had gotten from this guy. ”Gideon you can let him go. We got all the information we need from him.” Yuurei would say this as he looked at the two guys, and Vizmir figured they were going to Angel Island with them. The swordsman chuckled a bit. ”We got here because of this guy right here. It is how we get back to Angel Island, or we could use the ship that is on the shore we came from Gideon. If of course, it’s still there.” Yuurei said this as that was a good thing to suggest. ”I think we should get on the move and talk while heading to the shore” He said this as it was the fastest way to get from the UpperYard to Angel city.

Kasui nodded as he was ready to leave this place, he had been free finally and it was thanks to the man who clearly put his body on the line. This guy had gone through a lot, and it wasn’t even over. He figured that these two were demons, but that wasn’t even the case. They were trying to save this girl that was locked up in a cage this whole time. ”Let’s run.” He simply said this as he got out of the cave, and noticed that the Skull Pirates had been completely defeated. The people who were left standing here were the prisoners. When Gideon decide to get out from the cave Yuurei would look at all who were left. ”Those who have endured imprisonment for some time, prepare yourself to save Angel Island. We are going to stop these guy’s leader and we are going to need you guys to evacuate the city as best as you can just in case we fail.” Yuurei said this as they looked at the duo and nodded. They were ready to help out and they started soaring through the air and flew towards Angel Island to start the evacuation. Yuurei was ready to continue moving forward as he needed to rest a bit more before he could run around.

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
Gideon held the ruffian against the wall, even Yuurei had a turn in interrogation who ended up getting better results, probably because the two had squared off once before at the tavern, so they both had an idea of the possible skills that would be displayed before someone died, and the ruffian was sure who would win.

By what was said, they group realized there was still a problem at hand and given that the captain already had a head start, the situation had become dire, "Damn, we have to move" As Yuurei said, Gideon released the ruffian who then made a break for it after the massive blade was removed.

"This has been a whole mess of bad luck" Vizmir said calmly, albeit his scowl showed he was more than stressed out.

The group departed the cave and once they've reached the end of the skirmish, Yuurei gave his announcement from the shoulder of the giant which successfully rallied the freed prisoners who then took flight.

"Lucky for them" Vizmir pulled out a cigarette and lit it, a bead of sweat fell from his brow before he ran beside the giant who was making his way to shore.

After a few minutes, the flying skypieans became dots in the distance as the grounded group made their way through the forest. "Who exactly are you guys?" Vizmir caught the hint that Gideon and Yuurei were no mere travelers for the trouble that they went through and are still going through, especially for a city they have no connection to.

"Gideon Wodan of the Phantom Raider Pirates" Gideon had introduced himself with a bit of pride, though his fatigue mixed with the look of pain ran across his bloody and bruised face.

"Does trouble normally follow you guys about?" Vizmir asked, his tone more suspicious.

"Dead ahead!" Gideon purposely ignored Vizmir's question as they finally broke through cluster of trees and brush onto the beach where the rising orange sun awaited them, but not the skull pirates or their ship.

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei held on to Gideon’s skin as best as he could as he was running towards the shore where they had come from. They didn’t have the pirate to handle, so they didn’t have to worry about any delays of the sort. This was a long day, and he knew that after this was over he was going to need a long rest before he could be up and about again. Still, he watched as Gideon was running through the forest to the best of his abilities as they knew the situation was dire. They didn’t know how far the Captain had gotten, and if they were too late. While his friend was running though Vizmir had asked them a question. That, somehow, caused him to yawn, or it was just coincidence that had made it the action occurred. When he was done with yawning, Gideon had spoken up to the man first introducing himself.

Yuurei took in some nice air and would exhale it right away as he looked at Kasui who was also running with them. ”My name Yuurei D. Jiyuu of the Phantom Raider Pirates.” He said this as plain as he could, but that was because he was exhausted to show any excitement in introducing himself. He was admiring the scenery in the forest from the giant’s point of view. It was amazing, and it reminded of the forest that was on Jaya Island. This place was basically part of the Jaya Island, but of course, he didn’t know that. While they continued running through the forest, Vizmir had more to ask about them. He was okay with this and it was because they came out of nowhere and freed everyone out of their cages for freedom. His friend had ignored the man’s question, which Yuurei figured he would.

He figured he would answer his question as he could hear Gideon shouting. They had made it to the shore, only to see a beautiful scene in front of them. It was amazing to see the sun’s rise at the start of a new dawn. Yuurei also noticed the mess that they created throughout the shore with their fight against Scowl. He was the reason why they were in this condition, but his crewmates had also done a number on them. Then, when he looked at the port he noticed that there was no ship there. It made him worry that the captain might have taken it, but the ship was damaged because of them. However, he felt like answering Vizmir’s question first before moving onto what they were planning on doing next. ”Trouble doesn’t follow us around. We just wanted to rescue someone who got in trouble.” He said pointed at the girl who was in Gideon’s hand.

”It wasn’t even her fault, and she said sorry, but it didn’t work. People are just stubborn in this world and think they could do anything they want. We were supposed to save her, go back to the tavern, and drink, but that didn’t happen now did it?” The question wasn’t for Vizmir to answer. He did sigh because it was true, danger and trouble followed them around like a plague or something in love with the crew. ”I was thinking about having us take the ship, and then have you rest Gideon. That is unfortunate.” He said. He was looking for another way for all of them to travel, but there was none. He knew it would take longer than expected for Gideon to make to Angel City, but the thing is the captain was on foot anyways, and they didn’t even know that.

”Gideon do you think you can swim through the water with a good hand and some poor legs?” He asked because he wasn’t going to endanger his friend’s life to save a city. Yes, Yuurei was selfish when it came to his friends, but had a good heart to help others. It was just that his friend’s life outweighed the lives of the people he didn’t really know. Yuurei met a lot of people in Angel city, but none that would be able to replace Gideon.

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
Vizmir chuckled behind his cigarette as Yuurei explained their situation. Gideon sighed, already realizing that it seemed too coincidental that the pirates always found trouble.

"I'm sorry to get you all into this mess" the waitress said, her lead low as he was kneeling in Gideon's hand. They made their way towards the water.

"Don't worr-" Gideon was cut off by Vizmir who seemed so eager to please the young woman.

"Don't think much of it, we were just doing what we can to help those in need" the stupid look on his smiling face showed he was overreaching, Gideon narrowed his eyes at the old man but cared not to say anything, for he was too tired to give too much of a damn.

"Don't worry, I can get you guys there as best and as fast as I can" Gideon told Yuurei as he hooked Jormungander to his fannypack, which dragged on the sand, then he picked up both Kasui and Vizmir and then placed everyone on his chest as he began swimming, performing backstrokes with only his good arm. The massive blade trailed behind in the water beneath the moving giant.

At one point, Gideon tried to move his left arm, but pain kept him from doing so. He grunted and realized this was the fastest he could go.

"You need to get that checked" Vizmir said nonchalantly as he looked at the bad arm which Gideon laid on his own stomach. The giant ignored the old man's statement, trying to keep calm as he focused.

"I feel terrible about all of this" the waitress was the only one who had lack of hope, as if everything was already destroyed.

"It isn't your fault, sweet heart, trust me, you have been nothing but an angel" Vizmir edged over to the crying skypiean, his arm reached over lightly pulled her close to him.

Gideon hummed in annoyance, "Oh, my heart hums, hearing your cries pains it" the old man's voice lulled to a more serious but cooing tone.

Gideon knew this was going to be a long swim back.

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei heard the waitress apologized for getting bringing this mess on them, but he could just shake his head as it was the only thing he could do. When he was about to speak, he was cut off by the old man who had a weird looking on his face. He wasn’t sure what was going on, but he could tell that this man was weird. Kasui only looked at Vizmir and shook his head because he knew him too well. There was a reason the two weren’t in the same cage anymore, and it was because he tried to sleep with one of the captives in the same cage. That meant other people would have had to watch or hear the noises. He was glad that they separated him from that cage, but knew he was a good man. While Kasui was thinking about the past, he didn’t hear Gideon, as he was lifted off the ground.

His eyes widen when he felt this because the last time two people he saw being lifted in the air, one of them was thrown to their death, while the other stood on his shoulder. He wasn’t sure which one he was going to be, but he did nothing but help them. Soon he would feel himself landing on Gideon’s chest as he sighed. He knew that it was something he would have to get used to. Still, he was surprised that a giant would be able to make it to Angel Island. He found it crazy for someone to even try to swim from one area to an island, but he figured it would be possible for a man of Gideon’s size. Yuurei, on the other hand, was placed on his friend’s chest as if he were a toy. He didn’t move or resist, but that was because he couldn’t.

He was able to lay down on his friend’s chest as he was feeling a bit better. His body was aching everywhere, the soreness he could feel resonating through his body. The cuts that he had suffered throughout his body, the bruises, and the fractures he could feel. These were something that he needed to get checked on after this was all over. He was happy that Harley was the doctor, or else he would have to struggle to look for a doctor. Then he remembered there was another doctor in the City who could tend to their wounds, but she would have to live through the explosions first. The way Gideon swam brought Yuurei to chuckle. He could tell his friend was putting a front and was actually struggling to swim through the water.

He just heard Vizmir and the waitress speak, and he looked over to the old man with a glare on his face. ”Step away from the girl Vizmir.” He said with his body looking as limp as ever. The thing is Yuurei could move, but he chose not to. He was conserving his energy because he knew that crew had a pirate that wasn’t even touched. ”What is your name?” He asked the waitress as they didn’t know her name this whole entire time. ”My name is Lida. I’m sorry for everything I put you guys through I really am.” She said lowering her head again. Yuurei could only shake his head again. ”You don’t have to be sorry for any of this. I’m glad to be able to help you. And because we helped you we were able to find out that something bad is about to happen to Angel City.” He paused as she looked at Yuurei.

”If we didn’t come to get you we wouldn’t have gotten any of the information that we know now. Me, Gideon, and the rest of my crew would have probably been hit by an explosion that we weren’t even expecting. At least we know now, so we can do something about it. If anything, just be happy you are alive. I’m glad we rescued you, so no regrets.” He said this as he continued to lay on Gideon’s chest. Lida heard his words and she wiped the tears off of her face. She pushed Vizmir off of her and moved closed to Yuurei. ”Do you need any help?” She asked. ”Yeah dig into my robe, and I have a bag with bandages. If you could wrap it around my abdomen, and any other open wounds tightly that would be greatly appreciated. I need to prepare myself for what is about to happen.” He said this as she nodded as she blushed as she dug into his robe.

Yuurei could feel her hand moving around and squinted every now and then as she touched a bruised area of his body. When she found the bag she would take out and start patching Yuurei as they were traveling on Gideon. ”The rest of these could help Gideon, but you would have to waste it all.” She said this. ”I don’t mind if you use the rest on him.” He said this. The group would continue to swim towards the city, and by the time they got there, the terror would start in Angel City.

[EXIT]

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
Just as Vizmir attempted to get closer, Yuurei called out to him. The old man raised an eyebrow to the younger man which made Gideon want to laugh.

"Alright then, Cool Boy" Vizmir moved, edging pass Yuurei, whispering by his ear. He didn't seem at all upset as he sat on Gideon's left bosom, staring off head, every so often, he would catch eyes with Gideon, who would smiling.

"Yes?" Vizmir raised an eyebrow towards the giant.

"Nothing really, it's just good to be able to smile after a hell of a day and night" Gideon sighed, though he winced due to the pain. Both of them turned to look at Yuurei and Lida who were sitting on Gideon's solar plexus. The two of them had exchanged conversation before Lida dipped into Yuurei's robe to retrieve bandages to use to tend to his wounds.

For the first time since they've met, Gideon finally witnessed Vizmir get irritated, his teeth clenched, biting down on the cigarette.

"Why are you on Skypiea?" Gideon asked, trying to be considerate and get Vizmir to focus on something else.

The old man looked at Gideon again with a stern face. He was quiet for a moment before speaking "I was looking for Gladius Anguis, a legendary sword of an angel". Gideon looked intrigued, which was enough for Vizmir to smile again, "Myth has it that an Archangel, as tall as any giant, had wielded such a massive blade to fend off invaders, however he had become corrupt and had fallen from grace and heaven, with the sword he swore that he would find a way back to the heavens above".

"Seems amazing though unbelievable" Gideon was a skeptic, however he had always enjoyed stories, especially those of mythology.

"True it does, but the blade you call 'Jormungandr' fits the description all too well, where did you get it?" Vizmir looked into Gideon's eyes, the look he gave showed he wasn't really questioning and knew all too well what the answer was.

"A temple that had a large skypiean statue and large snake statue out in front"

"Anguis means 'snake'" was all Vizmir said before he went back to smoking his cigarette and looking at the sun rise.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum