Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Flame Commander Part II Red Hot Trail (Flashback)  voyage  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Flame Commander Part II Red Hot Trail (Flashback)  voyage  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Flame Commander Part II Red Hot Trail (Flashback)  voyage  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Flame Commander Part II Red Hot Trail (Flashback)  voyage  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Flame Commander Part II Red Hot Trail (Flashback)  voyage  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Flame Commander Part II Red Hot Trail (Flashback)  voyage  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Flame Commander Part II Red Hot Trail (Flashback)  voyage  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Flame Commander Part II Red Hot Trail (Flashback)  voyage  - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Flame Commander Part II Red Hot Trail (Flashback)  voyage  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

Flame Commander Part II Red Hot Trail (Flashback)  voyage  - Page 2 Maxresdefault

With the sniper finally approaching the marines, including the now deceased LT. Yes for that is all he was a simple LT in the process of a promotion. "So Kaoiji is down, lets call...her" The marine uttered as he pulled out his den den mushi, putting in the proper calling frequency the den den's shell would begin to ring, sending its signal, the shape and face of the snail seemingly changing with each ring until a voice answered. "Hello" the rough harsh female voice spoke. "Miss...Miss Hellstorm" the sniper said, stuttering, was he afraid? "Oh why did those insufferable bastards give my sister and I that name, it's not even our surname. Just call me Shika, Like I'v told you before Garou, now status report." she uttered. "Its Kaoiji ma'am., he's dead. It looks like he was forced to take his own life, judging by the gun in his hand and bullets trajectory....the only issue is....we don't know why" the sniper said. "Shame, he was going places. Is Tilda with you?" "Yes Ma'am" the female knife user spoke up. "Report" "It was Arcnolodgia Cage Ma'am, honestly, he's nothing special apart from looking like a clown. During the battle he used tricks and then ran, he showed no manipulative capability, but....it could be an unregistered ability ma'am" Tilda reported.

The large beauty, the pink haired marine whom was already docked in Cocoa Weed would sigh. "Whereabouts?" she asked. "Judging by the trajectory of the lines, he's heading for Cocoa" Garou said putting his sniper rifle up to his shoulder. "Did you find out any news of my sister Garou?" Shika asked. "Yes ma'am, as you know in our last battle she managed to escape, her ship and crew took more damage than they thought, we estimate her current crew is now half of what it used to be, her ship sustained heavy damage and has sunk at the port two towns over. Villagers reported seeing her heading outwards mumbling with her crew about Cocoa, apparently she was cursing about her first mate having run off....with the fruit Ma'am." Garou reported.

"Hahahaha, stupid cow can't even control her own crew. This is it, Garou, Tilda return to the ship, when you arrive we shall make our plan of action" Shika said hanging up on the den den. "ROBERTO COME HERE" she shouted, as if he had been waiting outside the door, Roberto a small aged man would hobble in. "My dear Roberto, has Kaoijis promotion been sent for review yet?" She asked sweetly, fluttering her eyes as she did so. "Not yet my lady" Roberto said. "Good, rip it up, he's dead, so no point in wasting time" she said standing. Roberto simply nodded. Leaving her room she would head to the top of the ship. "Sandy, Tyra, Rita and Rochelle" she said. Four woman would come forth. "Civilian clothing, hidden weapons, knives and flintlocks, scout the town for a man looking like...well a Clown, and for my sister or her crew. Do not engage, simply report back, once Garou and Tilda return we shall rendezvous with your location" the woman said, rubbing the hilt of her katana. "This time, Shakima will not get away" she whispered as the quartet went to fulfill their orders.

@Ghost

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Footprints trails left in the snow as rose petals was either in them or by them. A few of them was covered with a little blood. As Arcologia although was not in a death state but was still hurt. He was smiling as he was slowly walking and cleaning off his face wound. It was a cut thst ranned up to down on his right eye. For the most part it was now clean as his skin was showing a little in the wound. He also had bruises covering his back and right arm. Arriving in Cocoa Weed Arcologia begins to look around as the  town was buddy at this time of day.

Anger in his eyes he smiles, hopeful I am that I will heal. Best be sooner than later though but on a side note. I was weak as shit for that. As he was walking he noticed marine grauds around his way. Thankfully he was not seen as they was at least 100 or so meters away. Arcologia headed to a back out of all places to get out of view from any to everyone. As he held on to his rifle and his ammo box and suitcase as he was walking. He could smell food as his belly started to growl.

Taking in a big breath to get a better smile, "damn i'm hungry come to think about I haven't ate all day if not longer". Arcologia knew he could not just walk in there being a wanted man in all. As he sat down on a box behind the Stool restaurant. A man was walking his way. He had tan skin with green hair he was wearing biker like clothes. As he had on all comeback boots.Although he had on a black biker jacket. He was not wearing a shirt under it. He was smiling holding up a green looking fruit.

"Perfect,fohohoho" he would laugh as Arcologia saw this."Sorry captain but I need this for myself". Hopefully she won't be too mad if so oh well. Anyway this devil fruit should give me a boost. Just than he tripped over Arcologia legs nearly falling as he caught himself. Clearly mad as he looked back at Arcologia angerly stomping towards him. He looked down to see Arcologia as he grabbed him.
"Hey mother fucker do you not see ne walking here". Arcologia with his head down slowly raised it. "come..a..little..closer my friend".  

He looked dumb strucked as Arcologia said that. "Friend do it look like I'm your friend you hick". Unaware of the fact Arcologia lure him in to his trap. Soon the man felt something cold on his stomach. Arcologia smiling as the man tried to jump back only to get hit with a rifle bullet.The scream man let out was chilling as he drops the devil fruit he was carrying. As it rolled away 5 meters from the two. The man tried to crawl towards it while holding his stomach. Only for Arcologia to shoot him in both his legs.

The man than painfully turned over towards Arcologia as he was reloading his flint. "Do you know who I am? I'm the first mate to the captain of the HellStorm pirates. You dead meat fucker".   Arcologia started to laugh as he went to pick up the devil fruit. Walking back over to the man he looks to see a metal name tag on the jacket. It had the nane Utear on it. Arcologia then put his right foot on the left leg bullet wound.

"Listen Utear hopefully I said that right. You say you the frist mate. Or are you the soon to be dead mate?  Because you was just laughing at the fact that  you got away with the devil fruit. I don't get it if such a pirate like her is around. Than that means I wasn't the one mu'fuckers was after huh? Cool so tell me where is she now tell me all you know". Arcologia presses down on the wounds of Utear. Ahhhhh!!!  Alright last I saw we was at the docks next town over. We was being chased by her sister who is a marine. We lost the fight took half our crew and our ship is all but buried at sea". He looks at the man in pain.

"Tell me where is she now"? he looked up at him with his wide eyes. "I don't know what to tell you. Last I checked she was headed to Cocoa Weed I was making sure I don't run in to her there". Arcologia laughing, you do realize we are in Coca Weed right". He tried to jump up but pain came rushing in as blood came pouring out. "Anywho thank you for the devil fruit it's sure to cash a nice beli check. But if I find out your lying to  man I'll shoot you in the  other 1.Utear looked"the other what". Boom shot him in his right hand.

Arcologia soon put the devil fruit in his ammo box. As he looked at the now unconscious man. Smiling as he took off his jester outfit than open up the suitcase. Within it was a mobster suit too which he put it on. Now dawning a black and gold mobster suit with matching dress shoes and top hat. He smiled as he left his jester gear there with the man as he took the name tag off Utear jacket. He next walked around to go inside the Stool.

There he saw Shakima talking and drinking really fast. As was some of her crew mates. Arcologia walks over to the wanted board where he saw both of their names.  He began to walk slowly towards her. Stuffing her face and yelling, Bring me more damn it I hear this food is nutritious and delicious". Clearly in a upsetting way she said, "half fucking half of my crew is either dead or locked up. What am I gonna do now and then that damn Utear. He took my devil fruit it was gonna even up the battle field for me and my ship. No I can steal a new one damn it. That Shikima is on my ass. Looks like I'll have to kill her soon".

She looked over to see Arcologia walking not knowing it was too her. "Yo homeboy over here right here by me hurry". Arcologia looked on as he made it to her he dropped Utear to which her and her crew looked on at this. Shikima looked, Start talking". Meanwhile the cooks was in the back calling for the marine.

and put it on. He soon made his way to the stool.

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

Flame Commander Part II Red Hot Trail (Flashback)  voyage  - Page 2 Maxresdefault

Sitting within the bar, dressed in basic garb was one of the marines Shiki had ordered to explore. She was sitting five tables down from the loud pirate. Hiding her face as best she could, blending in to the scared crowd was an easy feat. "our targets have met" she muttered into the den den mushi she had positioned on to her shoulder. "Location" a voice whispered back. "Taruchi's bar" she muttered backwards as she took her steak knife, cutting the food in front of her. Thankfully during this time Tilda and Garou had returned to Shiki's ship and now she would broadcast over her den den frequency. "Okay everyone, Protocall Delta, Rita, leave the bar, rendezvous with Garou at building C, Ground force, surround the tavern, do not make a move. Evacuate as many civilians without alerting my sister, or the clown. Silently does it" Shika uttered as she drew upon her marine coat. Pulling it to sit snuggly on her shoulders, her hair falling gently as the snow drifted softly. The harsh blizzard had halted over an hour ago. Now Shiki was ready, Hell would certainly storm tonight.

It took about ten minutes for Shiki to get to the outside of the tavern, her forces had already taken their positions, twenty ground forces, each armed with a flintlock rifle scattered around the building, covering all exits around the area. Garou upon the building to the main entrance, his sniper rifle in hand, through the windows he had a shot of Shakima and the clown. Rita stood at the main door, having left the bar without alerting anyone. She now hid to the side, out of view, her gun drew. Sandy Tyra and Rochelle still in civilian garb had their guns drawn, each of these fighters at another side of the building. All awaiting the order. Lifting a speaker to her mouth Shiki smiled. "This is Shikima Hellstorm, Commadore of the marine core. The building is surrounded. I have very capable snipers, each with a shot at both Miss Shakima and Mr Cage." She said.

Clearing her throat. "All civilians are too evacuate the building, while those of Shakima's crew and Mr Cage are to throw down their weapons and remain inside. If anyone makes a move to harm a civilian, My snipers will take a shot, if anyone that we know is not a civilian even moves. We will take a shot. You are surrounded and have no were to run" The marine uttered, she was 6 meters from the door and 2 meters to the right of it, her blade at her hip. Her smile curved. "Game over Shakima" she said.

@Ghost

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Arcologia sat down as he looked at Shakima whom was looking pretty mad at the moment. Her attire had her looking mighty fine. She had a nice dark over coat which had fur on it's risk and hood. With no under shirt but a black crome bar. Her pants was all black leather with a sliver spike belt. Her shoes was black biker style shoes. Her lipstick was dark red as her make up fit perfect over her pale skin face and she had long dark wavy hair. Taking out her chain smoke she lit it up. Looking at Arcologia as he sat down.

Blows smoke, so homeboy not trying  to be funny you being a clown and all. But just where the hell you got that jacket from? " Arcologia started to laugh, "fohohoho,  I see your a curious one but to answer your question. I happened upon a dying man and took it off him. It was his dying wish". She looked at him harder, I don't believe you for a second you hear me. Tell me where did you get that jacket from"? Arcologia smiled, "ok I met a man named Utear we had words which led to certain actions which I acted upon".

She looks at him only to smile, "I can't say I'm happy to hear that nor mad or sad. Mix feelings we been through alot only for him to betray me. Rather he dead or not I do not wish to know. However you look familiar. Oh right you that new pirate huh? " Arcologia smiles, you can say that I am. However you called me a clown i'm alot of things but a clown is not one of them". She started to laugh really, "if your not a clown then what are you?" He looks at her taking off his top hat revealing his third eye.

"A clown has big color hair I do not. A clown has big shoes and a red nose I do not. A human has 2 eyes I do not. So what am I,  a wanted man whom needs your help getting out of here". She looks at his third eye always hearing rumors about them but never seeing one in person. The two continued thier conversation not even realizing the building being surrounded. Until a harshly woman voice came over the place. This left everyone at an uneazed pace in the place.

"DROP ALL OF YOUR WEAPONS NOW AND DON'T HURT NOBODY". Is what Arcologia heard or pretty much what the woman was saying to do. The civilians started to heard for the door until. Shakima jumped up and yelled, "STOP no body going anyway. My damn sister tracked me down already geez. Ok than 2 can play this game. She looked at Arcologia as she pulled out her sword and gun the AB combo. You either with me or against me pick". Arcologia smiled, I'm with you but we both might not see tomorrow and I really don't won't to die today. She smiled, we need to get to Bighorn there we could take a ship and leave this place".

Arcologia looks at her as he looks out the window than back to her. "we are surrounded how will we get out of here with out a fire fight". She smiles as she shoots in the air causing people to duck. " I have more men outside I'm about to call them and we let them do the fighting. However we keep these fuckers in here so they won't run in. I'll call my sister and we can negotiate things until we can't. She put her sword away as she soon started to walk away the place.

She took out her den den mushi she called her crew into action than las it began to call someone else.When picked up she will tell Shikima, fancy meeting you here now let's deal". Meanwhile Arcologia was not one to be left out in the open as he quickly flipped the table over hiding behind it. "Time to play a new game". Arcologia smiles as he held on tight to his rifle and looking at the back door. He was prepared to make a dash as soon as the rest of Shakima crew came. Arcologia was out of his league here time to play poker he thought.

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

She knew her sister would not take the bait. True right now Shiki's forces had the upperhand, they could easily kill Shaki and The clown. Alas though the bar was still filled with around fifteen civilians, she knew that her sister would not let them go and even if Garou and Rita fired and took down captain and clown, well, Shikima knew her sister had vast loyalty in her crew. As her den den rung she sighed as she answered, her sisters voice filling the air. "Loud as always you old hag" Shiki uttered. "Listen scum, todays the day ya come with me. You and that clown. I'm done pussy footing around" she said. "Lets settle this Sister to Sister, one on one. You and me, winner takes all" Shiki said as she raised her left hand. This was a signal to her forces who would follow.

Her forces would pass on the signal, Rita would stand and using her scope survey the land, Shakima was predictable and since Shikima had fought her sister many a time, had sunk half her crew, she knew that they were not all present within the bar. With information from her spy who was now outside of the tavern well she knew everything that she needed. There were ten members of Shakima's crew within the bar, Shakima and the clown, that meant twelve enemies. With her crew decimated it would mean about ten others were not accounted for. The signal shiki gave was for every second marine to about turn, which meant ten of her marines on the ground now faced the opposite way of the marine beside him, building to behind building to behind, their guns prepared for an ambush. Rita would also be prepared to fire on the ambush if within her vacinity while Garou?

Shiki would then raise her hand, waving it in a singular motion. Garou knew what this meant and with the clown in his sight, he would press down upon his trigger. "For Kaoiji" he muttered as he released a single shot. Now this shot was not intended to kill. It was a warning shot, a unique kind of warning shot but a warning shot all the same. The bullet was intended to strike the clown in his right knee cap, Garou was a master sniper of course, but if it did miss the intention would be the same. "That is a warning Shakima. You and the clown are to drop your weapons, by surrendering you are saving the life of your men" she said through the den den mushi. "its your call, but either way, I'm coming for you"
@Ghost

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Shakima smiled as her sister talked on the den den mushi. Unfortunately for her Shikima did not do as was told. Make a deal and everyone would be ok. However that was not the case. As Shakima looked around the bar she smiled. As everyone showed fear in thier eyes. All but 1 woman whom peeked Shakima interest. Smiling as she slowly walked towards the woman. As Arcologia looked on Shakima walked to the girl than pointed her girl at her.

" Say got a name girl." The woman known as leelee looked on,"it's Lucy ms"
Shakima smiled at her, " acrose it is now get up". Pointing her gun at her she smiled. "If I know that bitch I'll have to drop everybody why?  Because someone here I bet on our father grave is with her. Thing is I don't know who so to be safe you all have to go bye bye". Arcologia smiles as he heard the window break as he stayed behind the table ducking.

Looking at the hole in the table Arcologia soon moved away from it. Looking at his right shoulder it could have been his right leg if he was standing  he could see that he been skinned by the bullet. He began to laugh, "fohohoho that table saved me". He looks at Shakima, " we need to leave now". Shakima knew it was only a matter of time. Before time was up on them. Her sister asked for a one vs one but her devil fruit gave her the edge. Arcologia looks at her, we have these hostages we could use them.We can't fight them in a heads up fight it's best we take them one by one. Let's head north through the back door.

Shakima smiled as she turned away from  LeeLee who called herself Lucy. Just than Arcologia watches as LeeLee grabs
Shakima. Putting her in a head lock with a smile on her face. "Nobody move your all under citizen arrest by order of the law". Arcologia started to laugh, LeeLee seeing this "whats so funny". "You are deary you are". Shakima looked on as she grabbed LeeLee arms. Slowly taking them off her she than flipped her over putting her in a head lock. "See you did not have to die today". Soon she snaps her arms after putting them in a monkey bar. Looking at Arcologia with a grinful smile.

"Do you know what I heard? The government want to hire bad guys. You could be working with her are you?  But if you not prove it or I will kill you". Arcologia looked on"very well". He than walked up to Lucy as Shakima recalled her sister. Once she picked up she would tell her sister Shikima to listen to this all while. mocking her dying her hair pink. All the while Arcologia snaps Lucy neck. Shakima looked at the rest of the folks as she hung up the den den mushi. "You all can leave now go".

Just before she told them that her remaining crew started to attack the  marine out in front letting shots out. Just as the people in side would start to run outside. None the less heading right in the cross fire. Arcologia grabbed his rifle and ammo box as Shakima and her crew and himself escaped though the back heading north to Bighorn. Arcologia thinking to himself.

"The holes I dig myself I hope I really don't die today". Smiling as he knew he was on barrowed time. Shakima had her weapons out as her crew followed she knew a fight was about to come against her sister.

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

It would seem Shakima wasn't that smart. She didn't seem to realize someone had been shot at. Though it would seem the flipping of the table had caused Garou's shot to be off. Though Garou was still looking through the window with his scope. Did the clown and the crazy pirate woman think that they only had one shot? They walked around freely acting as if nothing would happen. As Shakima grabbed a random civilian, Garou would lock on to her with his sniper. "Give me a reason bitch" he muttered as his finger gently brushed against the trigger. Shiki, on the other hand, was prepared for much more, She had already given the order for her marines to perform their tasks.

Alas Shakima would not get the chance to break the civilians arms, by flipping her over she gave Garou a perfect shot through the upper window. The sniper rifle shot out, sending another bullet whizzing through the air, flying through the window and aiming to pierce the right side of Shakima. With her body position, it would fly directly through the right side of her gut and exit the left side if the bullet was successful. Garou would adjust his rifle, the mechanism releasing a bullet as he took aim again, he would not allow them to harm this civilian, and his view was unobstructed. This was the marine core. So when the pirates made their way out, charging the marines, they would be met with undettered gunfire, the amnush of the pirates who were not military personal was not as co-ordinated, since Rita was on the building to the backdoor of the tavern she was able to see the ambush as it came.

So when they came, they were fired upon, bullets rained forth piercing the pirates whom ran at them before they even knew what was happening. The marines had the advantage, they were a well oiled machine unlike these rowdy pirates. Though the odd shot got off a marine or two, but by the end of the bullets it was indeed the marines whom would stand strong. Eight of her men still stood plus Sandy Rita and Garou, alas Tilda suffered a fatal wound to her abdomen. Though with Rita on the building ready to shoot upon the back door opening, and four marines all armed ready to shoot, with Garou continuing his watch of the building to shoot if any one else would be targeted, four other marines awaiting the front door including Sandy and Rochelle. Of course this Was Shikima aswell whom would stand awaiting.

"THIS IS IT SHAKIMA, YOUR AMBUSH FAILED, GAROU WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO HARM ANYONE WITHIN. YOU ARE DONE FOR! SURRENDER OR PERISH YOU UGLY COW!" she shouted.
@Ghost

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Flame Commander Part II Red Hot Trail (Flashback)  voyage  - Page 2 Tumblr_mtgovmjhXw1stfa76o4_500

Arcologia and Shakima looked at each other as now thier time was running thin. Escaping into the back room and break the wall down. Seems like a perfect plan at that very moment. However Shakima holding the woman known as Lucy was smiling. Arcologia looked at her, what's so funny this might be it". She looks at him, you could put up a fight against them and I'll take my sister.Beside there is always a way out". Just than Arcologia ranned and knocked Shakima and Lucy back out the way. The incoming attack Arcologia saw was on point.

Knocking her out the way as he still had his rifle and ammo box in his hand as he rolled over. Blood leaking out his upper right shoulder. Shakima looked as she ran to Arcologia aid. He smiled at her holding his arm, "you know what she looks like you that marine lady. But she has pink hair". He said holding his right shoulder as Shakima started to try to heal it some. "She dye her hair pink to separate herself from me. We are twins yet she's a bitch. But you didn't have to do that I could have stopped it".

Just as she said that Arcologia had a flash of his old team mate saying the same thing. She wore her black suit and mask. "I could have dodged that AC". Arcologia smiled, "yeah well right now you look like you needed saving". She looks at him, welp it's your turn now. Listen I ranned my run I thank you but I lost my whole crew today can't  lose nobody else. Those left in here we about to do our last stand. Leave while you can". Arcologia had yet another flashback of his old team mate getting ready to make a fighting last stand.
Watching as Shakima got up as he lowered his head. As she walked off to go face her sister. Arcologia looks over to try and grab his ammo box.

The small wound was hurting but he will live. Easing over by the counter he grabs his ammo box. Using his left hand  he reached in it feeling around. He felt the devil fruit he took from what's his face. Taking it out as Shakima was readying  herself unaware of Arcologia with the devil fruit. He smiled, "shit better late than ever this could truly turn the tide of things". Holding the  fruit  he soon took a bite. I could tell you 1 thing the taste was so bad he forgot all about his shoulder pain. He proceeds to eat the rest of the  devil fruit.

Shakima laughs as she called her sister nane out. "YO SIS YOU REALLY GOT ME THIS TIME. LET'S GO 1 VS 1 WHAT DO YOU SAY". She looked back to see Arcologia with a yuck looking face than smiles as she pulls out her weapon. "COME ON IN BITCH IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU". Arcologia than began to get up as her remaining crew cheered. Flaging her to follow him as they made thier  way to the back room. It was large in size as it had supplies for the bar and a large mirror next to a few small one's. It had 5 large rolls that lead to the back.

Arcologia smiled as he leaned back on the big mirror ,once they come in here we make outlast stand". Shakima laughing, I'm bad to the bone got that I'm ready to rock and roll". They ready themselves for what might be thier last fight. Meanwhile unknown to him Arcologia insides start to change as his body starts to have a faint aura to it as he balled his right fist up. Still weaken he releases his balled up hand only for a white orb to appear.

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

With the remaining members of her crew and the clown fleeing to the backroom, Shikima would raise her hand and wave it, signalling her warriors to enter. By doing so they would secure the civilians who had been left in haste, not a single civilian casualty had befallen them. "Hiding away sister. That is a shame" Shikima said. "Fall out" She said to her crew, "Keep your guns aimed on the back entrance. Shoot anyone who opens the door" she said, giving the order to her crew via the den den mushi. "You are a coward Shakima" Shika said as she gently withdrew her Katana. "Barricading yourself in? You should know that I could knock this door down in a mere instant" she said loud enough for her sister and the clown to hear. "But what would be the point, Shakima Hellstorm, you have killed an abundance of marines, you have murdered over two hundred officials for the World Government, you murdered our parents. For these crimes. You have forfeited your right to live" The bear fruit user uttered.

Shikima was a swordsman, and a powerful one at that. With her devil fruit she could combine her bear like strength when hybridized if needed, to create slashes of unparalleled power, this was not a case for that though. No. This was a case for her swordstyle. Being a practitioner of the power of destruction, she was categorized as a power type, her sword style more tankier, more strength based than that of the speed category, as an aspect of the power of destruction she also had certain...capabilities. One of which would be shown right now. With the taverns floor made mostly of wood, it was easy to ignite. The metal of her blade connected with the wooden floor and soon flames burst forth, with the oil lanterns lighting the walls of the tavern, it would take maybe four minutes for the majority of the bottom floor to ignite completely, though the smoke would surely be flowing under the cracks of the door to Cage and Shakima.

Shikima upon igniting the flames would leave the same way she came in her sword sheathed once more. "Garou, set a perimeter, take four men and evacuate, the rest of you surround the fire and shoot any hostiles." Shikima said. "Sound an alert if anyone gets passed" The cool headed marine uttered. Her sister could try to get a rise out of her, she could try to bring up her hair, or anything else. It would be the strategic marine whom walked away, cleansing this town of both the Evil Hellstorm and the Clown. A two for one special.

@Ghost

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
"You are a coward Shakima" Barricading yourself in? You should know that I could knock this door down in a mere instant". Shakima grinned smiles at what her sister said. As Shikima began to name all her pass sins. All the  while walking in yelling loud and clear. Bitting her bottom lip. She began to laugh, "if only that damn first mate of mine didn't take my devil fruit. I lost too much for that shit damn. True her plan of thought was at a lost beside fight til you drop. She looks on getting ready to break down the door to attack. Yelling back to Arcologia"Welp let's go out with a bang got that". She continues to to call out to Arcologia until she turned around and saw him.

The shock on her face as a hollow was floating around Arcologia. "you...you... gggottt a devil fruit but how". Arcologia looked on as did Shakima as the hollow would float around him in circles. She looks on at him smiling. "I just ate the devil fruit I had from earlier which I got from your former crewmate". She grins in a happy way "so my former first mate is dead huh. Well he did wanted to be a fly to the end". She smiles in a happy yet sad way as she walks towards the back wall. "That devil fruit belonged to my former captain. I went through hell with a storm to get it back. Only for that prick to run off with it. My captain was holding on to it. That ass of a sister of mines took it after killing him some 10 months back. So it gives you powers to well I believe that's some sort of ghost. I wonder Arcologia what can it do".

Arcologia stood up, "I'm guessing this devil fruit here was gonna change your fate". She looks on as smoke began to come from under the door as they both looked. "Yep it's a major devil inside you. You see all devil fruit are powerful depending on how you used them and right now you need to learn how to use your little friend there. So if you could it would be
just enough time to put my sister next to our parents. My captain was the last person to hold that devil fruit besides that prick and bitch anyhow. Just tell the hollow what to do so think of it as a extension of yourself. That might be how it works I think".
Arcologia smiles as Shakima explained the devil inside him. Although she did not explain fully of how it works or how long the ghost will last that she spoke of. She than took her sword and gave her three fast slahes. Arcologia looked on as he took his left fist and broke down the back wall.

Arcologia smiles as he looks at his hand balling up his left fist opening it up yet again. As a hollow appears now with two hollows. As they looked out at the back town a few people was shocked at a sudden wall breaking. Five marine pointing rifles at them. FREEZE!!! One yelled out Arcologia looks on, "so all I got to do is command it I see very well". Arcologia looking at the marine raises his hands. Thinking of his targets the hollows soon goes right through them. Instantly thier hold persona's started to change. As they was weeping and claiming they wanted to die.

Good enough for Shakima as she smiled she would then proceed to run away as Arcologia followed her. Thier plan was to get to BigHorn. "Think of your love ones if anyone follows us y'all will be sorry". With the  devil fruit now his it was time to get away and train up. Shakima now with Arcologia on her side knew she could take her sister. If only they knew how to properly used the devil inside Arcologia "Time for pay back bitch. For my crew and captain " fire began to come about as flames began to show. As the restaurant was set ablaze Arcologia and the HellStorm pirates made their escape attempt.

@Melly

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

The explosion would give them away, not to mention the flames would have already spread by now, it would take Shikima no time to get around the building, just in time to see the ghostly specters flow through her crew, they dropped and began spurting nonsense about self loathing. "Left side, seems this clowns got some power after all, scope us out, take a shot when you can" she through the den den mushi. "SOLDIERS SCOPE OUT, DON'T LET THEM ESCAPE" Shiki shouted as the duo tried to flee, alas though they would find themselves face to face with Shiki, her sword drawn as she stood, a gleeful smile upon her face. Five of her soldiers had been defeated, Garou and Tilda remained upon the roof out of harms way, this meant there was at least three other marines untouched by the ghosts whom had come forth, now running around to bring up the rear, their guns drawn they were ready to fire when ordered too.

"Trying to run? Thats a typical cowards move for you Shakima. Useless as always" Shiki uttered, her blade gleaming in the flames. "You never could best me in swordplay, using that gun of yours never helped you either. Its a shame that our parents had to have had you, a worthless little girl who has no value in this world, with no crew to run back to" Shiki said with a delectable smile. "You will both taste my blade today, if you do not surrender now. You have had no advantages since we began this charade, your playing by my rules, Clown, Shakima. By order of the marines you are to drop all your weapons, relinquish all possessions and come with me, you are under arrest for crimes against the World Government, including murder of marine personel. This will be your final warning, if you do not heed these words, I will come at you with the intention to kill" Shikima warned. The coldness in her eyes told the duo she was not kidding, the marines five meters behind Cage and Shakima, away from the burning building of course had their flintlocks trained. Garou and Tilda did the same, the other five including the three other females continued to mumble about hating themselves upon the ground. "Choices" Shiki uttered.

@Ghost

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Arcologia smiles at her with such a disgust look in his eyes. "Bitch I'm not a clown I'm a jester and to prove your point of intentions to kill. We still got a few more tricks up our sleeves". Arcologia looked on as his two hollows was floating around him. Shakima began to shake for some reason. Looking all around her seeing no way out she smiles. "Arcologia listen to reason we still can beat them. Only problem is the ones on the roof.If your power could reach them some how". She stops only to smile given off a strange aura.

I'll cover  you take cover once that happens send your ghost at her. If you hit her it's game over for them all. Now I'll take them out in back of us got that".   Arcologia looks on at them as Shikima forces had them out number but not out matched maybe. Arcologia look at  his hollows than back to the marine. Realizing
That the lieutenant from earlier was not there nor was the sniper. He began to look around smiling a fearful smile. "Damn that woman and her squad". Sneaking by was none other than kenny as made it behind Shikima HellStorm squad being so small. He took out his staff only to shock two grunts.

This little moment was just what was needed. As Shakima rushed the marine the moment the grunts turned to see two of thier men being shocked down. Kenny looked on with a smile yelling at them. "I know I'm no giant and all but given my size. But I was not gonna be over looked which is not hard to do. Hey boss lady marine person. I swear to kong that guy right there is a mole for what her name  over there". Once Shakima who is now only 2 meters away from her sister. Make it by her she would prepare to strike her down with her sword. As her remaining crew would join her.

Arcologia smiled to see Kenny as the small group of marine behind him had thier rifles drawn on him. However his hollows would soon phase though them as they tried to shoot them aiming upwards . Arcologia was sure to grab one of them has he picked her up. He started to run towards the nearest building. Using her like a human shield smiling while doing so. "it's now or never I really have to get to Bighorn but first she must die." Arcologia hollows would float around him as a means of diversion. With her speed and precision Shakima would also cover Arcologia from any harm she would see. Kenny smiled as he snuck away from the fight headed towards the top buildings.

Arcologia would smile as he mad it to the other side of the building. Breathing heavily "time to end this BigHorn is right around the corner". His two hollows appeared on the battlefield. As the hollows worked off his psychological mindset. They began to go through the marine soldiers dropping them into life threatening depression. Arcologia looks as he than targets Shikima. "Time to die tramp".

@Melly

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

ooc:

It would seem a third party member would decide to join their little battle, Garou was blinded by the building thus was unable to actually see Kenny's intended assault of the two men. Tilda's gun was also trained on Cage thus she too was unable to see him. Yet there was indeed one of Shikima's crew who witnessed the monkey sneaking forth. Shiki herself. She was positioned in front of both Cage and Shakima, thus she looked directly towards her own marine forces. As electricity touched upon the second soldier, wind burst forth, the blade of the marine commodore projecting its very essence through the air itself, embracing the area where Shakima, cage and the smaller monkey like creature were within, its trajectory intended to pass through the clown, the mink and the twin of the marine.

Shiki's face contorted in annoyance, flies kept appearing, but as her temper rose, it only helped to fuel the wind that soared like a blade, intending to sever the life lines of the trio whom had dared to push her. Garou at this moment would open fire as would Tilda, releasing a single bullet from each of their guns at Cage and Shakima, this being at the same moment that the wind danced from the edge of their commanders blade. There would be no turning from Tilda nor Garou, due to their focus being through their scopes directed at the two main Pirates. The wind seemed to flow over the fallen bodies of the marines, those rocking themselves back and forth, and the two that were now convulsing from the shocking attack.

"I'm tired of these games, a fight is to be had, all three of you shall perish from this world" the woman uttered as she held her blade within her left hand. On the off chance that she was charged, she would smile as her right hand began to grow, filling with fur, expanding into that of a bear's paw, large claws lining the end, claws that could shred even metal. She had given no chance for the monkey to speak, no chance for her sister or the clown to act how they had intended. Was this the end? Or would they manage to evade her assault.

@Ghost

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Arcologia was now stopped by Shikima but he was able to handle the marine in the back of them. Smiling as he now sees the power of his devil. By than the mink looks at Arcologia, "what's up doc". He said as he began to laugh. Looking back at him Arcologia would give a grin smile. "I got a few words for you in and out. But right now thanks for the hand or tail'. The mink began to laugh as he pointed to his two eyes than made a third out remark to Arcologia. Whom knew what he meant by that which clearly did not faze him in the least. "No need to thank me we are two of a kind after all".

Just than Arcologia saw Shikima unleashed a hugh air slash. Seeing as he was not fast enough to dodge it as wind picked up. Just than Shakima yelled out "YOU BITCH YOU DARE UNDERESTIMATE ME!!!". As she took her sword and jumped 5 meters into the air. Within that same moment she startd to spin around at her maximum speed causing a small twista. Just as her sister slash and the bullets came at them. Causing the bullets to mix up with the winds as the twista and air slash cancel each other out. As she came back down she notice her hand turned into a bear paw.

"Good use it but I know something you so behold". Just than her sword was covered in buso khaki armor. "It's time we end this". Taking off at her maximum speed she would zoom right on the right side of tye marine and her sister. "My turn time to taste your on medication". She would than preform the same technique her sister did incased in her haki. At point blank range to the marine if hit this would clear most of the marine whom is group up together. At the same time Shakima took off Arcologia and the mink made it up to thier targets buildings respectfully at thier maximum speed. As Kenny had Tilda in his sights he would quickly move forward towards huh as quietly as he could.

As he releases his electric towards her at only half a meter away. Assuming Tilda was still looking at the group if hit she would take major damage. Just as that was going on Arcologia made it to where Garou was. Stopping as he took cover behind the building roof door. Just than being only 8 meters away he would send his ghost towards Garou. As he pulled out his rifle he made sure it was back loaded as he pointed at him. "Go on wish for death and I as your genie would gladly grant it".

Arcologia prepared to fire as Kenny was prepared to attack as wind speed picked up down below Shakima smile as she yeah out. "Even if you stop this the impact is sure to clear the wave. You see now why we are the HellStorm".

@Melly

Melly

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Melly

hit call:

"It seems I aimed for the monkey more so" Shiki uttered.Cage and Shaima were standing close by, with only a three meter gap inbetween them, while the monkey himself stood four meters to the back of them directly in the middle of the gap, the monkey was much smaller than Cage and Shakima who like Shiki seemed to share similiar heights, Thus Shiki had unwillingly aimed her assault at the height of the monkeys head, which just so happened to roughly come up to the chest of the clown and the her sister. Now it would seem her sister who had a far superior level of durability and the clown woudl come off the best in this battle, sustaining a rather deep wound to her breasts. The clown himself, his wound would be even deeper though his muscular body would seem to help in this manner, his wound would certainly come under the "major" tag.

It was the monkey who would fall as quickly as he had came, the air slash connecting down the center with his neck, it was not strong enough to decapitate the mink man, but was indeed strong enough to cause a very deep cut, this would mean blood poured from said wound and the monkey man would struggle to breath, bleeding out, his death was inevitable. "I expected more from you" Shiki uttered to both of the survivors. It would seem her gunners had fired though but the trajectory of the air blade had been superior, her gun mans bullets had been knocked off course saving both Cage and Shakima from having their kidneys perforated by the bullet.

Shiki stood with her blade drawn, her hand transformed, would her sister and the clown be able to continue fighting? After this one attack they had sustained severe wounds, was Shakima able to counter her sister, time would tell.
@Ghost

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum