Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Grand voyage of Dai Act one: Discovery slavery in the sky! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Grand voyage of Dai Act one: Discovery slavery in the sky! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Grand voyage of Dai Act one: Discovery slavery in the sky! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Grand voyage of Dai Act one: Discovery slavery in the sky! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Grand voyage of Dai Act one: Discovery slavery in the sky! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Grand voyage of Dai Act one: Discovery slavery in the sky! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Grand voyage of Dai Act one: Discovery slavery in the sky! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Grand voyage of Dai Act one: Discovery slavery in the sky! - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Grand voyage of Dai Act one: Discovery slavery in the sky! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
Dai removed his hand from the railing of the ship having noticed he had dug his hand into the wood. great something that needed fixing. He had not meant do damage the ship but in his grief between losing his friend he had lost control over how much strength he would exude from his body. It was a minor mistake but he would be sure it would be fixed. They really needed to get a shipwright for the Charon. He had wondered to himself where the captain could be but the man had his own schedule and dealings. After all, he had returned home he was sure the man had personal things to deal with.

He cleared his throat at the mention of his friend Octavia and choked up slightly in his throat. he would take a moment to clear it and is mind trying to bring it back down to his usual functions. She was dead and lost to him now but there was still a chance his friends might be on this island. However slim it might be there may be a clue to there whereabouts a paper trail or something. "What we will be doing for the next three days is simple yuurei, We plan our way into the auction house, for the first day and scout out the location get whatever information we can get on the building its people simple as that."

He slowly got up and looked towards the direction f the giant and exhaled slowly. "I know what I did to that man wasn't honorable but it had to be done normally I am a fair fish-man but the safety of our crew would have been in jeopardy." He slowly turned towards yuurei and exhausted. "I also wish to apologize for always barking out orders at you, I do it because I do not want to see my friends taken away from me again I hope you can understand I do it because I care not because I think I'm the boss."

From the bottom of his heart, he had been speaking nothing but the truth towards the giant and spoke up " Apologies for not introducing myself I am Daimaru also known as Great White Dai on my wanted poster, rather clever nickname though somewhat lazy at the same time." He chuckled and got to his feet and stretched out his arms. " We will begin the operation planning tomorrow right now I need to clear my head." He headed off to the entrance of the ladder to the lower levels he was going to go to the kitchen and grab a literal barrel of rum and drink himself stupid this night he needed to numb this searing pain.

Though he doubted that it would ever end. Perhaps maybe if he foudn his other family members it would help. He sighed and stopped on the last step and looked up at the sky and shouted upwards. " Welcome to the Phantom raider pirates, I wish it were on happier terms but I welcome you both to the crew with open arms and heart." He sighed as he reached up and pulled the lid over the trapdoor to the second level and proceeded down the hall and head off towards the kitchen the proceed to his room and rink and mourn in peace.

(Dai Exit)

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei never got a word from Gideon, which meant he was not in the mood to talk with him now. He sighed because there was nothing he could do to take it back. He just waited for Daimaru to say what they were going to do, but it seemed like they were to do whatever they wanted for the day. Yuurei figured it would be best that he and Gideon would go out and enjoy their day. He only said this because he figured that things were going to get crazy tomorrow, and for the next three days. He stretched his arms into the air, and he looked at the grunts that were there and keeping an eye on the people who were around Yuurei. Gideon had introduced himself to one of the grunts, and he looked at the big giant as he was trying to shake his hand. ”Name is Kanmon. Nice to meet ya Gideon,” the grunt said as he shook the giant’s hand as best he could.

He explained what they were going to do, and he listened carefully. It was exciting to hear that they were going to do some scouting around the area where the Auction House would be at. It was something he enjoyed doing, and knew that he could find some good information, and even information that he would only be able to get with his eyes. This was good news, which also meant they were going to have to rely on him with this task. He was okay with that, and he started talking to Yuurei. He had apologized to Yuurei about barking orders to him. The Long-arm was happy to see that he at least acknowledged it, and then continued to explain his reason for it. Yuurei could understand where he was coming from, and was glad he took the time to tell him that. He sighed as he couldn’t believe that he was annoyed about it.

”No problem Dai. I understand, and you won’t lose us. I feel the same way I don’t want to lose any of you guys, and it is why I strive to get stronger, so I can be able to protect this crew, and make sure that Mashyuu could succeed in what he wants to do,” he explained trying to show that he truly understood where he was coming from his heart. When he finished speaking he noticed that Daimaru was also going for the introduction as well. He had introduced himself to Gideon, which was a good thing to do, and he could only smile when he heard the nickname the marines had given him. Yuurei actually liked the name as he figured it was better than his nickname, which was Sword Stealer Jiyuu. Hell they were using his last name, and he could only imagine how people would get when they saw his name as Yuurei D. Jiyuu. He was just glad that he can help his friend out at the end of the day, which was truly matter.

Still, he noticed that Daimaru wasn’t in the mood to be around anybody now. He could see that the Fishman had damaged the wood of the ship with his hand, and he shook his head for a bit. He knew the man was hurting, so he didn’t stop him when he decided to leave, and go down and into the ship. He did welcome Koneko and Gideon to the crew, and Yuurei smiled because he still had to wait for Mashyuu to come back, so they could be told that they were allowed to join the crew. It was the same for the grunts, but he figured that the captain would be okay with that. With that Daimaru was gone, and Koneko rushed towards the deck of the ship as she was running around with excitement. ”This ship is beautiful, but someone damaged it right here. I will get to fixing it nya,” she said as she rushed off into the ship.

He was a bit confused, and figured she would have to go through a lot to find any supplies to fix the ship. Yuurei was also surprised on how much interest she shown for a ship. Yuurei looked at the grunts, and then he looked at Gideon. ”Hey Gideon would you like to walk around the island, and see if we could find something to do?” he asked wondering if his friend was okay with that. Yuurei was ready as he would leave the ship whether or not Gideon wanted to go with him. If he said yes, then he would wait for the Giant to pick him up onto his shoulder, so they could head out, and if he said no well Yuurei would leave him there.

Exit

Last edited by Yuurei on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
Gideon shook Kanmon's hand by using his pinky finger. After the greet, he looked back to notice the tension between Yuurei and Dai was over as quickly as it had started. The giant gave a sigh of relief; the worse possible situation that could come out between those two powerful characters would be the destruction of the ship, and possibly the port along with it.

"Thank you" Gideon simply said to Dai after he formally introduced himself. He wanted to say more, but he was more or less nervous given that the sharkman was still in mourning and possibly needed space. Noticing the damaged railing, thanks to Koneko, Gideon figured Dai's grip told that the sharkman was still bottling up more emotions behind the mask.

As Daimaru made his way below deck, he called out a proper welcome to the crew, which did make Gideon slightly embarrassed; he was never part of any crew, or even a formal group, his life was either with his parents when he was a kid, or by himself as an adult.

"Yeah, sure, Yuurei, I could go for a quick walk" he told his friend as he lifted and placed him on his left shoulder before walking off the ship and began taking the stroll down the docks. For a moment he looked back at the ship and gave a small wave, though most of them didn't know Gideon, he strongly felt that soon enough, this crew would be more to him that what it already is. What did come to mind was who exactly was Mashyuu? And if he is the captain, how powerful and charismatic is he compared to the two monsters that Gideon now knows is part of the Phantom Raiders?

"Phantom Raiders, huh?" Gideon liked the tone of it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum