Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Grand voyage of Dai Act one: Discovery slavery in the sky! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Grand voyage of Dai Act one: Discovery slavery in the sky! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Grand voyage of Dai Act one: Discovery slavery in the sky! EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Grand voyage of Dai Act one: Discovery slavery in the sky! EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Grand voyage of Dai Act one: Discovery slavery in the sky! EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Grand voyage of Dai Act one: Discovery slavery in the sky! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Grand voyage of Dai Act one: Discovery slavery in the sky! EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Grand voyage of Dai Act one: Discovery slavery in the sky! EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Grand voyage of Dai Act one: Discovery slavery in the sky! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
Dai walked through the new town on angel island his trademark black cloak with red clouds adorned upon it. His steps were somewhat silent as the roads made of clouds there were as sturdy as any stone back down on the clues.  He had some time to kill so he thought He would go back to the ship and get cleaned up and dig into his savings a get some souvenirs. One could never say he was on a legendary island without any proof. He entered onto his ship and went into his room and grabbed his wallet and pocketed it in the inside of his robe. He would walk past a nearby bar He would walk past the bar and smack his lips. it was tempting to stop it but no no he had other things to do. His sword hung at his hip as always.

He whistled innocently as he saw through a group of winged men run past him He sidestepped out of there path and leaned up against a general store's wall and watched them pass by. He smirked and returned to walking an do a bit of window shopping through all the local stores. He continued to whistle happily one of his favorite songs of all time bink's sake as he finally returned to his room and proceeded to disrobe and head into the bathroom. Perhaps he may even run into his crew members, at least he hoped he would. Was rather boring being on his own again. Ahe thought nothing of the winged men who had run past them perhaps they were some sort of law enforcement on the island.

Since he was separated from his captain and there new thief friend and no means of communication it would be somewhat difficult to find them. Yubashiri handing on his left side. However, it would not take long for something to come to him. He heard the sound of a woman screaming for help. He normally wouldn't play the hero but he was bored and nothing else was going on at least he might get a chance to get into a fight.

So he ran heading off towards the voice of the women screaming he could see people moving out of the way rather quickly when he caught a glimpse of the women. Or should he say fishwomen? She was an octopus fishwoman but for some reason, She wore a collar around her neck and she was running. He would give chase and hold out his hand "Wait miss let me help I'm a fellow Fishman, why are you running and why are you wearing that.." his voice trailed off as he recognized that specific collar. it was used for enslavement back down on the blues.

The women shed tears in her eyes as she desperately pulled at the collar around her neck then a ticking sound began to emanate from it. His eyes widened in shock as she took off when there was a group of men running after her and there was when he caught sight of something he had not expected to see. The great blade shusui hung attached to the back of one of the hulking men accommodating the posh winged man. He would recognize it anywhere. That was his more desired swords of all the second to the top of the meito grade list. He outstretched his hand and caught the women and the ticking sound increased as she pushed him against the wall with her many arms.

"No one can help me now. Get away before they get you too." With that, she ran and suddenly an explosion went off a ball of fire engulfing the women as she screamed and fell to the ground. Her body ignited and smoldering her head completely blown off. Tears streamed down the side of his face as he fell to his knees. Images of his past coming at him of his friends being dragged away in nets. He began to hyperventilate however he was still coherent to what was going around him although the voices were muffled as his eardrums had been rattled by the explosion. He watched a man wearing a very posh suit kick the corpse of the ocoto-women and head off muttering "What a waist tell the boys to come down and turn her into chum, hey boss looks like we might have a replacement although not as good." He continued to shed the tears down his face as his teeth gritted in fury as the group of five men began to make their way towards dai their leader leaving in the opposite direction saying "Do what you want boys always could use a replacement come on teso do your job and bodyguard me were leaving." slowly the small group of 3 circled around dai as he lay motionless caught up in his own head.

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
It had been some time since the crew had separated from each other. In a sense it was a good thing, which allowed the crew to do whatever they wanted, and grow as an individual. It wasn’t a bad thing, but it was always good to stick together, so that nobody would get taking captive or killed when they were separated. In Yuurei’s case he had grown a lot just by landing on this island, and he was excited about this. The rumors of there being another sword on this island had fallen silent to him, he wasn’t sure if there were any other sword available for the taking Skypiea. He was of course wrong on that, which sucked because it was a sword he wouldn’t be able to add into his collection. The pirate was walking about Angel Island, but of course there were certain things different with the thief. One it was the way he dressed. He wasn’t wearing his average outfit as he was wearing a white robe to fit in with the people on this island.

Then, there was also the fact that his hair was slick back this time around, and he wore a mask that cover his mouth and a bit of his nose. Yuurei had changed the way he looked to disguise himself from the folks of Angel Island. He was a wanted man here, and that much he knew; the only thing he couldn’t give up was the eyepatch, which had still been on his right eye. Yuurei was making his way towards the ship that belonged to the crew he was a part. The swordsman wasn’t alone as Gideon was with him, but it wasn’t just him. Koneko had been walking next to Koneko as if she couldn’t get away from him. She could only be seen excited to be able to venture around with Yuurei. ”Yuurei-sama we meeting your other friends, neko?” she asked him. He looked at her as he could only pat her on the head. ”I told you that you don’t have to follow me around, but the big guy behind us is Gideon. He is one of my friends,” he said this to her.

The time he spent on Angel Island had allowed him to create new allies within the place. He didn’t think this would happen, but here he was with Koneko next to him, the grunts that followed behind them with wings on their back. Still, there was one thing he was enjoying about this island, and it was the fact that he had gotten stronger. He could feel it, he could see it, and he knew that it was the best thing that could happen. The wing-folks that saw the group moving through the city had avoided them. They didn’t know who they were, but they figured that these people were important people. Their assumption was this, they had a five wing-people following them as if they had admire the people who didn’t have any wings on the back. They wanted to figure out who they were, but the giant made it impossible for that to happen.

”I can’t wait for you to meet the Captain Gideon, and the same goes for you guys,” he said this as they had nodded. They were surprised that he had followed under someone else, and they figured this man must have been incredible. While they moved through the streets though a screaming could be heard from some distance. Yuurei closed his eyes as he was focusing his Haki to see where the screaming was coming from. There was a woman running away in the distance, and surprisingly he had felt the presence of someone similar appearing off in same area. He wasn’t sure what was going on, but even though they had just met Yuurei knew that it was Daimaru who was around the screaming. He looked at everybody who was behind him. ”I think a friend of mine might need my help, so you guys could wait here, or choose to follow,”

Yuurei had rushed started moving through the area he was in. Koneko’s grasp of arm had been let go as she watched him run away from her, or that was how she seen it. She shook her head for a bit as she rushed over to follow him, and the grunts had flapped their wings and followed pursuit of the man they swore loyalty to. It took some time for Yuurei to get to the area, and when he got to the scene he had slowly stopped his running, which soon turned into him walking. He could see the head on the floor, and the body that was on the ground. He shook his head because he wasn’t happy what he had seen. He knew that the woman’s life disappeared when he was running, which made wondered what was going on. He looked to see who could have done that, and he watched a four guys moving their way towards Daimaru. He noticed that there was another man, who he saw walking away from the scene.

Still, the man didn’t catch his attention very much, instead what he had on his waist had caught this attention. His eyes widen when he seen a sword with much value on his waist. ”Shusui is here,” he muttered to himself. His hands flinched a bit as he legs moved a step forward before Yuurei stopped himself. He had come to help Daimaru, but the sword was right there. He bit his lower lip as he was not happy about this decision that he was making. He turned to look at the four guys that were moving towards Daimaru. Yuurei rushed towards the four guys, and jumped over them as he landed in between them and Daimaru. The thief looked at the fishman as he could see he was lost in his head. ”Are you okay Dai? It’s me Yuurei. What happen here?” he asked hoping his friend would be able to answer.

The four men were surprised with the new appearance, and they looked at the man who had about six swords on his side. They noticed that he wasn’t paying attention to them, but they noticed that the way the scabbards were design, this man had some nice swords on him. ”Hey buddy, this fishman belongs to us. We got to him first,” they said to Yuurei. The rest of Yuurei entourage had made it to the scene soon after as they had noticed that Yuurei was in between a few people. They had gotten ready to help the man if he needed it. Koneko’s hair spiked up as she felt like he was in trouble. Yuurei heard the words coming from one of the guys, and got up from where he stood. His body turning to look at the men. ”He is nobody’s property. And if you come closer, then it will be the last time you see light,” he threatened them, and he hoped they would go their separate ways, or face certain death.

Doriki Distribution:

Last edited by Yuurei on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
Though Yuurei had dressed differently, Gideon kept to his normal black jacket, however his shirt was white this day, figuring it would be a peaceful walk with his friend, so he kept his bandanna in his pocket, allowing his hair to feel the wind high up in the air.

Looking down upon the little crew he was currently associated with, he wondered how exactly Yuurei had managed to get this cult following, a handful of groupies with one neko-girl around his arm; the giant figured the swordsman had a wild night prior, he simply chuckled. A number of of winged citizens pointed in their direction, a good number took noticed of the obvious giant, which Gideon had grown accustomed to, although the attention is a little more than he's usually use to down in the Blues below.

"I look forward to meeting the captain as well" Gideon said. Though he didn't show it, he was nervous about meeting pirates since he had never closely associated himself with such of the sort, given that he had been trying to keep away from the law and the lawless.

The giant was then lost in thought about how many sacks of potatoes he would have to bake today when an scream followed by an explosion went off. Gideon immediately spotted the explosion in the distance due to his height. He had looked down to tell Yuurei, but the swordsman was already making his way there, followed by his groupies, Gideon followed suit.

By the time the giant reached the scene, he took noticed of a charred corpse and a handful of suspicious men facing Yuurei who was defending a fishman. Gideon then drew Jormangandr from his back; the large jagged sword reached three stories, hovering over the entire street, providing shade for Yuurei's followers, the neko-girl, the suspicious thugs, Yuurei, and the fishman.

"We already placed a claim on the fishman, if you-" one of the thugs stopped when he noticed the shadow being cast over them, then he turned about to notice Gideon, "Damn they got a giant along with a crew with them!" He then drew a scimitar.

"Don't matter, they'll get theirs and we'll take the giant too, male giants are worth a good amount" another one of the thugs laughed as he drew a longsword.

"Nobody has the right own others" Gideon said as he towered over everyone.

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
Tears continued to well down his face as the picture of his octopus fishwomen friend popped and flashed before his eyes. Sure they were children at the time but the women who had been running had the same coloring and identical facial features. He bit his lip and remained silent though tears ran down his face.  His hyperventilating continued and he was slowly beginning to turn blue in the face. He clutched his chest and dug his nails into his skin and slowly took slow deep breaths. As he heard a voice address him from behind. He instinctively clutched the hilt of his sword with his left hand and his body tensed.

He ground his teeth sharply his jaw locked tight and got to his feet. He continued to breathe slowly till his body's skin tone around his face would return to normal. He looked down at the smoldering body and caught a glimpse of something glittering beneath the ash and then he saw it. the same locket he wore around his neck beath the cloak. it was his old friend Octavia. His heart raced anger and grief clouding his mind. He prayed to whatever deity there was that this wasn't who you thought this was. perhaps he had misidentified her. However, he stopped after realizing that the slavers were in his way. It was when he noticed that the sun had gone out overhead how long had he been out of it.

Then he realized that it was a blade that was overhead and his eyes bulged out comedically as he caught sight of the giant. He fumbled and almost fell to the ground but he caught himself. He turned his head and looked about and saw that Yuurei was with him. Perhaps Yuurei had brought the giant with him. well, whatever the reasoning behind it he was glad that his crewmate was here. His whole body shook as he grasped Yubashiri's hilt and drew her from her sheath. "No one touches these men they are MINE!" He looked over at Yuurei as bloodlust like aura overwhelmed dai.  

His pupils had become enlarge and overlapped his irises his bloodlust from his shark Fishman ancestry had taken hold of him. He was going to have his vengeance oh yes but where there was one slaver there was bound to be an auction house base. Perhaps hidden within the upper yard of skypeia. he held his blade in his hand steadily and ran at his full speed chopped off the hand with the blade in it. Blood spewed and splattered all over the ground into the air. A fountain of blood gushing from the humans severed arm. The man with the blade screamed and fell to his knees as a fountain of blood gushed out from his arm. he moved through the man on the ground and brought his arm back and made a reversal spin with his entire body at his fullest speed lopping off the screaming man's head another more powerful geyser of blood spurting up from the neck hole and the body fell to the ground convulsing.

Technique used:

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei looked at one of the guys that were trying to attack Daimaru. He was saying something, but he had stopped talking when he noticed it. The pirate smile because Gideon came at the right time. The size of this man would make people like these thugs trembled in their feet. He was hoping that they would leave Daimaru alone, but that wasn’t the case. One of the thugs had the will to keep his composure, and bring the will to continue their act back to the others. He was a bit upset about that as he didn’t want to deal with bloodshed in the public area of Angel Island. Throughout his whole entire time being here, he didn’t do anything criminally on this island as everything he had done was on the UpperYard. Still, he could hear Gideon speaking, and he had gotten into a stance as he grabbed the handle of Benihime. He wasn’t sure if Daimaru would be able to gain his composure, but he figured he would protect him for the time being.

The pirate knew they weren’t going to back off, and that was because he seen that someone had taken a sword out on him. He could only smile when he seen this because that was a mistake. He was getting ready to strike them all down, but he could feel that Daimaru was moving behind him. He nodded as he could see that he was returning to normal, or was going to ask Yuurei to deal with them. It was none of them, and he just let go of Benihime as he stood straight, and took a step back from the fight. When he got next to Daimaru he smiled at the fishman as he was going to watch instead of partaking in the slaughter. ”They are all yours my friend. But if it gets difficult I will ask my friend up there to burn them,” he said as he remembered that Gideon could do that with his mouth. He felt bad for the thugs, but at the same time this would be the first time he would get to see Daimaru fight.

This would be good to examine the strengths of his crewmate, and see how capable he was. He knew about Mashyuu, but didn’t know how strong he had gotten since the week they had been away from each other. He watched Daimaru though as the man was quick to run towards the thug with the sword, and soon enough a chain of events had happen. Yuurei had squinted when he seen the blood shooting out, and then soon enough the head was lobbed off the by the Fishman’s spinning swing. Yuurei was in love with the man’s sword, Yubashiri. It was one of the many swords he wanted to have in his collection, but was okay with the owner who was using it. Koneko had made her way towards Yuurei, and she tapped him on the shoulder.

”Don’t leave me like that Yuurei-sama, nya,” she said as she was happy to be on his side. He shook his head because she didn’t have to be so clingy with him. One of the men noticed the mink girl next to the pirate with a bunch of swords. ”Oh look they even got an animal like person with them. This is a great catch,” the thug said as he looked at Yuurei. ”I think you want to pay attention to that guy first. He doesn’t seem very happy with all of you,” he said as he pointed in the direction of Daimaru. Yuurei was half tempted to toss his Kusanagi at Daimaru, but he chose not to for the sake of not losing a sword for a stupid act. He looked up at Gideon though with a huge smile on his face. ”Hey I’m glad you made it Gideon!” he shouted, so his friend could hear him.

”This guy right here is Daimaru. He is a part of the crew as well. I don’t know much about him either, but he is good with a sword as you could see!” he shouted as he if the thugs weren’t a threat. The five grunts that were behind the thugs had stood on guard wondering if they were going to do anything to endanger Yuurei. ”Make sure they don’t escape Gideon, and the same to you guys. Daimaru said they are his, so make sure they don’t run from him,” he said as his attention turn to see what Daimaru would do next.

Last edited by Yuurei on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
The entire situation seemed confusing, Gideon wasn't sure what the charred body or the fishman or the group of thugs had to do with whats going on other than the hint that there was some kind of enslavement that might be happening. Though he had never witnessed such events, he had indeed heard about situations down in the Blue when he was younger; even giants were captured and sold for high prices, which was why his mother would keep him from going to lawless areas. The idea had bothered him, made him feel uneasy and also confused him; why enslave others? What benefit does it come to people?

Sniff-Sniff, for some reason, Gideon suddenly got a craving for fried calamari, but the thought was short lived as something had caught his eye; one of the thoughts had lost an arm and also his head. The giant held back his vomit, his stomach churned at the sight of such a situation. His eyes darted to Yuurei who was nonchalant about the gruesome turn-of-events and simply introduced his crewmate, "Pleasure to meet you, Daimaru-san" Gideon said softly, still trying to keep his stomach from expelling his breakfast.

"To hell with this!" One of the goons had made a break for it and tried to run into a nearby alleyway, but unfortunately for him, Gideon had taken notice and blocked off that path by stabbing Jormungandr into the cloud concrete floor and allowed the blade to cover up the opening between the two building structures. "You've made your meal, so you'll eat it" Gideon said to the goon as he continued to tower over the area, keeping watch and making sure that no one else was trying to escape.

There was for just a moment, Gideon had wondered if the fishman was in trouble, but now he knows, that this being was no victim... but a predator out of water with blood-lust that needed to be sated.

"Hm, I wonder if baked potatoes go well with shark steak with lemon" Gideon's mind began to wander again.

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
Dai's face was splattered from the fountains of blood and so was his cloak as he shook his head. "Damn I just got clean as well oh well." He smirked as he held his defensive position as he looked about the group of the remaining skypeians. his eyes were completely dilated his animalistic instinct for blood had clouded most of his mind. He wanted them to experience unimaginable suffering before he would mercifully give them the sweet release of death. He watched as one of the goons had tried to make a break for it but the giant had blocked the exit. Dai slowly straight up his back for a moment the cartilage popping in his spine.

He cracked his neck to the left and to the right and let out a sigh of relief. His pupils slowly shrinking back as he began to get a sense of calm back into his mind. "one down three to go, now then who is next." He could almost taste the taste of the warm iron-like substance that was blood in his mouth. he snapped his neck to the side and looked at yuureei as nodded his head appreciatively. "Thank you these peoples transgressions are far greater than you might realize that octopus women's name was Octavia, and she was my family!"

He looked up at the giant and gave a thumbs up to him in greeting and turned his attention back to the three remaining men. "Tonight these clouds will run red with the blood of these slaver scum." He his mouth opened slowly and he began to salivate from it. Spit dripped down his rows of razor sharp teeth as he began to point his sword at each individual in an eeny meany miney moe type fashion. "However one of them will live I am not without mercy tell me where the auction house base is and I may let you live."

What remained of the group was the man with the katana and the other with a pistol. He heard the man with the pistol cock the handle back and proceeded at his full speed and ran to the side. While the man was taking aim at him or try to it was hard for him to keep up wzig-zag. He moved in a zig zag formation and then launched himself forward and bit into the arm of the man with the pistols. His fangs piercing the flesh as he bit into it. Blood filling his mouth and a scream of pain as he mumbled"Drop it or lose the arm like your friend do it now!"

He growled and bit into it harder driving the tips of his fangs into the man's upper forearm bones. The man continued to scream and grunted and panted as he shakingly dropped the pistol to the ground. "Ok ok ill tell you where the base is please just let go!" He smirked and outstretched his left leg and kicked it away into the alley. With that, he lifted the man up and threw him to the side into a bunch of wooden crates and spat out the blood. "Well seems we have a winner." There would remain a man with a hatchet and he charged at dai. Dai simple smiled and spoke coldly. " Yuurei this one yours I have to question our new friend here feel free to kill that other one too i dont mind just make it Painful!"

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
With Yuurei speaking to everyone it seemed like things were going well. When he had told the people around him to make sure that nobody would be allowed to escape, one of the thugs though it would be best to try to do that. The pirate knew the direction he was running in, and knew he wouldn’t escape from that route. The sword slammed into the ground, and Yuurei could feel the ground shake a bit. He moved with the ground a bit as he was making sure that he didn’t fall on his ass. Koneko did the same thing as well as she wasn’t sure what kind of strength this giant had. Yuurei could assume the power behind the giant, but that was because he had similar strength at one point or the other. Still, he was making sure that the thug wouldn’t be able to escape from their demise, and if they were too much to handle for Daimaru, then he would have been glad to take over.

Things were getting weirder as time had gone back as he could see that Daimaru’s personality had changed from how he was in the ship. It was interesting to see, but he was not going to judge. They were a part of the same crew, so he would back him up. He had heard everything that Daimaru said about the girl being family, and he felt bad that one of his people had made their way up to these parts of the world, and as a slave on top it all. He shook his head about that as his heart pulsed and his body felt a bit of sadness to it. Yuurei just watched the scenery play itself as the sharkman had attacked, and soon enough tossed the man into a bunch of crates. The pirate cracked his neck as he was making sure he was ready if he had to do anything. It didn’t take long for Daimaru to speak, and at first he was okay with what he had said, but the last part felt like an order.

”No problem Dai. These guys won’t live today,” he said. One of the thugs had heard this, and he blinked a bunch of times as he was looking around to find a way to escape. ”Gideon that guy is all yours,” he pointed to the guy in front of the huge sword that was wielded by Gideon. Yuurei had started walking towards the thug that was in his sight. The thug was running towards Daimaru now, so he didn’t see the man with the slick back hair moving towards him. The thug by Gideon sword could feel a powerful aura that emitted from Yuurei. He could tell by his stern look that he was strong. Hell if he was quick to jump between the four of them and the Fishman, then he was either a monster or he was really stupid. Yuurei gave the man a smirk on his face as he rushed towards the guy who was attacking Daimaru without a moment’s hesitation, and the gap between the two had closed.

The thug’s eyes widen when he seen this and he froze as Yuurei had gotten so close to his friend without a second to wast. He was about going to shout to warn his friend, but it was too late as Yuurei’s hand was on the hilt of Benihime already. ”Drink Benihime, Ittoryu: Shishi Sonson,” he released his blade after saying those words as swiped the blade upward cutting the thug through his side. The cut was deeper than any of his blades could create, and it was used with a man with amazing strength. When he cut the thug he step forward as he moved away from the guy, and sheathed the blade back as there were no sign of blood on the blade. The thug on the other hand had stopped running towards Daimaru with his hatchet above his head to cleave Daimaru.

Instead, he dropped to his knees as he was shocked to see that there was another monster here. His arms slide off from the place where Yuurei had cut. Yuurei was standing tall now as he looked at the thug who dropped to the floor in pain of losing both his arms. ”You will die of blood lost since nobody will be helping you. This is what happens when you kill someone you shouldn’t have killed,” he said this as he remembered Daimaru saying the person who had died was family. If he had been here sooner he could have saved Octavia. He sighed and looked down to the ground as he needed to get stronger. After a few seconds of looking down, he looked at Gideon as he figured that he would take care of the last thug. His eyes shifted towards Daimaru as he was hoping they were okay because he had seen a sword that he would love to go after.

”What are we going to do now Daimaru? Do you believe more of your friends, or family might be here? If he gives you any answers we should act on it quickly. I saw someone with a beautiful blade,” he said this as he was mentioning Shusui. His fingers moved around back and forth as he was anxious to go after that man. His presence was gone thought, which meant he would have to go around the island to look for him, or the thug that was alive could direct them to where this man would be located.

Skill Used:
Doriki Distribution:

Last edited by Yuurei on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
The scene was terrifying to watch; the fishman moved so quickly and viciously, Gideon figured he was like a shark. Indeed the giant didn't find himself in danger of Dai, given that he now knows they are allies, confirmed by Dai gesturing after the small introduction, however, seeing the sharkman in action caused a shiver to run up Gideon's spine.

Luckily for the group, one of the goons had caved, now they had a snitch to point them in the direction of the 'Auction House', whatever that was; Gideon figured it must be there place where other slaves are. He took a quick glance at the charred body, now knowing who she was to Dai, he began to fell empathy.

Yuurei pointed out the goon who had tried to escape and Gideon nodded. Once Yuurei had taken care of one of the goons in a blink of a eye, the giant picked up Jormungandr to prepare his assult on the frantic goon, who decided to take advantage of the removal of the blade and quickly ran into the now accessible alleyway. His decision on running in between the buildings was a good idea, knowing the giant wouldn't be able to follow him, given his size, however what he didn't account for was Gideon's versatility.

Gideon shifted so he could get a good view into the alleyway, he saw his target running from him, running from his responsibility, "If you can't take the heat" the giant took a deep breath before exhaling a stream of fire which filled the space between the buildings.  The goon thought he was home free, all he needed to do was lose the pirates, but light emanated from behind him, casting his shadow in front of him, large and dark like his own soul. He turned to look back, wondering what was behind him and before he could start running again, he was engulfed in the flames.

Hearing the thug's scream coming from the alleyway, Gideon brought Jormungandr over his head before quickly bringing it down between the two buildings, ending the scream.

"Stay out of my kitchen" his voice trailed off.

Skill Used:

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
e cracked his neck and slowly began to walk towards the man he had flung into his crates and proceeded to, however, strangely enough, take off his black cloak and move first to the deceased fishwomen. He placed the cloak over he body and bent down and grabbed a charred crab shell shape necklace from the body tears dripped from his eyes as he turned it over and his greatest fear was realized. It was Octavia after all. He gritted his teeth so hard that a few of them cracked from the strain he had put on them He winced and placed his right hand on his mouth and proceeded to reach into his mouth and pull out the damaged teeth and rip them out by the root.

He screamed and spat blood onto the clouds like concrete surface and tossed the broken teeth onto the ground and like a switchblade, a new set of teeth popped from his mouth all shiny and new and razor sharp. He pocketed the necklace and moved towards the destroyed boxes and grabbed the man he had injured his shirt and lift him up. He turned his head to the side and stared at Yuurei after he had done away with one of the men he had asked. The youing lad knew when to take orders which he was glad to hear but he wondered about the giant.  He smirked as he watched the last skypeian attempt to flee down an alleyway and watched as the giant made a pun-filled comment as he had roasted the man alive with a breath of fire. Was it perhaps a devil fruit ability?

He nodded his head gratefully at the giant as he held the skypian by the neck slowly squeezing onto his windpipe stared into the injured skypian slavers eyes. His cold eyes reflecting back at him like a mirror. "Now then spill it wheres the auction house at and May let you live as per my agreement." The man shakily clutched at his arm and pointed south-west. "Wharehouse 16 upper yard, but if you think you can just stroll in there your dead wrong." Dai smiled at the man and continued to squeeze down on his throat. "When is the next auction date spill it!" The man gagged and cocked and slowly began choked out his words "thr... three days!"  Dai released him from his grip.

The man gasping as his face had began to turn blue clutched his throat panting and wheezing. Dai slowly turned around and began to walk back to the deceased body of his comrade passing by yuurei muttering "get rid of that trash." He continued on his way walking towards his charred remains of his friend and bent down and gently picked her up and held her in his forearms. "Meet me back at the ship we have things to discuss, perhaps its time i told you all a little more about myself. She will be able to hold our giant friend on deck for our meeting." that was an understatement he barely had told them anything about himself since he joined up with them so it might be prudent to tell them his story finally. "I'll be taking her to the empty freezer on the third floor she should keep till then. As for the sword yeah I saw it first and I will be claiming it, as for if there are any other of my family here i do not know."

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei only listened to Daimaru not because it was an order, but because he was helping his friend out. Gideon had killed his prey in the way he figured he would. It was either that, or he was about to see man be cut in half like he was paper. That was scary within itself, but he was used to it already. Koneko on the other hand was surprised to see that the big guy was able to shoot fire out of his mouth. Her eyes blinked confused to how he had done that. ”He has powers to shoot fire, Nya?” she asked Yuurei. He looked at her and shook his head. ”I think it’s something he developed while being a cook. He doesn’t have any type of Devil’s power because then he wouldn’t have been able to take me to the UpperYards like he had done so,” he explained to her as he looked over to Daimaru as he was moving towards the person who was going to give them information on what Daimaru wanted to know.

The pirate walked over to the two of them as he wanted to hear more information about this Auction House. When he heard Daimaru speak, he shook his head because there was no way he was going to allow this guy to live. He would just make his way to the Auction house before them, and warn his guys about them. He would probably face death at the end of it though, so he was going to make sure that a mistake like that doesn’t come to light. After Dai had gotten the information he needed he watched him let go of the thug’s throat and that was when Yuurei knew he wasn’t going to let him live. He noticed that Daimaru had started walking towards him, and he heard what he said. ”I was going to do that, if you didn’t do it Dai. Don’t have to tell me,” he said as he looked at the grunts that were ready to do something.

Yuurei nodded as he gave them this look to kill, and two of them pointed a gun at the thug and shot at him without a second of hesitation. The thug dropped to his knees after being shot, and soon enough he had fallen to the ground. The thief looked over to Gideon with a smile on his face as he figured they would be able to head to the ship now. He looked over to Daimaru as the man was carrying the dead corpse towards the direction of the ship. Yuurei still wanted to go after the sword now, but he figured then his friend’s plan to crash the Auction House wouldn’t go as plan. Yuurei figured that was what they were planning on doing. And then he spoke about Shusui, and how he had seen it first, but it wasn’t just that, but he was also claiming the rights to the sword.

Yuurei’s eyes widen when he heard those words, and he could only move his thumb towards his mouth, and bit the tip of the nail with this news. That kind of hurt him to know that he wouldn’t be the one collecting the sword. He rocked his upper body back and forth while his nail was being bit because he was going to have to hold himself back. He didn’t listen to anything else that Daimaru had said, and was a bit distracted. Koneko walked over to Yuurei as she had touched his shoulder. He had snapped back into reality as he was looking at her. ”Are you okay, nya?” she asked him hoping that there was nothing wrong with him. ”Yeah I’m okay I just heard some bad news that is all,” he said to her. His eyes were moved as his head tilted upwards, so that he could look in the direction of Gideon.

”Well since this is over, and nothing is going to happen for three days, then I guess we can go to the ship after all, Gideon,” he let the big guy know as he looked to everyone else, and they nodded as they heard his words. Yuurei had started walking off towards the direction of the ship; he was good at scouting, so he was also good at remembering what he saw, and where things were located. The pirate would take lead as he was making his way through the streets of Angel Island. The grunts and Koneko followed him as the people of course wouldn’t get near him because of the giant that would be close by. It wouldn’t take long for them to get to the ship as it was by the docks, which wasn’t very far. He had gotten it as he could see that the walk board was out for them. He started walking as he noticed that Koneko wasn’t by his side.

When he looked back to see her, he could see the Mink freeze into place, and her eyes were bigger than normal, and her tail was wagging so fast he couldn’t tell what was going on. ”The ship is beautiful, and huge. I could just go through the ship and make sure everything is running perfectly. I worked on a ship my whole life Yuurei-sama. I cannot wait to step on board, nya,” she excitingly said this as she rushed up the ship, and away from Yuurei. He was surprised that she was interested in ships like that as he had lost sight of her. The pirate walked over to the deck of the ship as he leaned on the edge as he was waiting for Daimaru to catch up with them. The grunts flew onto the ship as they had scattered around the deck to make sure they couldn’t be ambushed, if they were followed.

Last edited by Yuurei on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
The fire died down and Gideon wiped the spice residue from his lips. The target was neutralized and now all they had left was the snitch. Turning back to the group, Gideon watched as the interrogation happened, though he has never witnessed something like this, he has indeed heard about it and by his opinion, he felt when it came to serious situations, it is a tactic that may be needed, so the giant didn't shy away; these men were dangerous and had little care for human life, whether killed or enslaved.

After the thug spilled the beans, Gideon placed Jormungandr on his back, ready to leave, making their departure in a very cool manner. Not to be childish, but realizing he was practically in a mafia group, Gideon felt like a hitman, powerful and part of a mafia family that had strength. A smile crept onto his face, confidence boost to his ego. But that was short lived when Dai gave the order. At first Gideon didn't understand what he meant until Yuurei called for two of his goons to open fire upon the snitch.

Gideon was surprised, but he remained quiet. Dai had gave a possible assurance to his survival, true it was a 'maybe' but by the way the conversation was, it seemed both he and Yuurei were already planning on killing him from the beginning. The snitch had no chance of living, and Gideon felt it was a casualty of battle, the snitch was like the others, they got involved with immoral crap, but to lie about sparing life, whether 'maybe' or not, there was no actual 'maybe'. Gideon caught eyes with Yuurei, but he couldn't return the smile. He dare not say a word, he didn't want to cause any controversy; Dai was still in mourning and he didn't want to worsen the situation.

The giant followed behind silently as they made their way to the ship, he tried to push those lingering thoughts out of his head. Once seeing the ship though, his focus manage to ship. The ship was beautiful and large, large enough for him to walk aboard. He hesitated for a moment before walking up the gangplank and onto the deck. Each step he took felt solid and strong enough to support him; he couldn't help but smile; nonchalantly he brought his hand to his face, hiding his smile. It was simply amazing, but he didn't want to draw attention to himself as Koneko did for herself.

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
Dai made his way to the docks silently holding onto his family member. though they were not blood dai treasured her like any sibling would. His tears had stopped flowing as he had seemed to have cried them out of his system. However, there was still sadness in them and regret. He gritted his teeth once again and moved through the alleys as he did not wish to make a ruckus with carrying a dead body. He sighed as he caught sight of the Charon's main he cleared his throat and said spoke quietly to the dead octopus women. "Hey, Octavia I wish you could have seen her I promise I won't fail the others like I did with you."

He crossed the plank and proceeded to the third level of the ship below and proceeded down the hallway. His footsteps echoed along the wooden hallway loudly as he reached the freezer after a few minutes of walking. He pulled the freezer door open with his foot and walked inside. It was dark and cold. He had formed along the walls of the freezer otherwise it was as bare as it could be. He gently put her down to the side and reached out and folded all her arms and placed them on her stomach.

He debated on leaving the cloak on her as it had been somewhat inspired by her to him. He nodded and quietly wept in the freezer for a few moments until he felt the ship rock slightly as a great weight was put on it. "I will make them pay for this octa I swear upon my life." He gently got to his knees and pued himself up and walked out of the freezer and placed a padlock on it. He didn't want anyone disturbing the remains.

He headed up the stairs his eyes red and puffy as he came back once again into daylight and looked over at yuurei and the overly excited cat mink as she rushed up to go and explore the ship. He sighed and shrugged it was to be expected new ship and all that. "Yuurei I hope you will fill her in on what I'm about to tell you and as well as the captain I am not going to repeat this again it's a difficult subject." He sighed and sat down on the edge of the left side of the ship his back facing the town.

He would wait till he had a confirmation from his yuurei before he began his story. Once he did he would speak his eyes seemed to glaze over in thought as he spoke sadness reflected deeply in his eyes like a lake as he begun. "My life on Fishman island was not extravagant or cushioned one. I was raised in the Fishman district and let's just say its area you don't want to be in at all if you can help it, but anyways the only thing that made it bearable where the three friends I had."

Pausing for a moment to make s\ure he hadn't lost anyone in his story he would begin speaking agian "So being nieve children that we were we set out for some adventure." His hand tightened and shook violently. "We had always been told to not go to the surface of sabody archipelago but we had grown bored of our setting and wanted to experience surface life for a moment. Then that's when we saw it for the first time an amusement park." His face had softened and actually lit up happily for a moment. "We had never seen anything like it and were drawn in like an anglerfish prey by the dazzling lights all we wanted to do was explore it but that's when the slavers came.

He abruptly stopped himself as anger flooded back into his eyes "They came with there nets and their harpoons! we tried to fight back." His hand gripped the edge of the ship and he shook his hand to steady it. he took a few calming breaths and looked at everyone. "I alone had managed to fight off my attackers but my three friends were not so lucky I tired to help free them but there were far too many so they beat me nearly half to death and took my friends from me, I awoke in a hospital back on Fishman island."

He cleared his throat and took a few breaths guilt still weighed heavily on him "I must have blacked out or something to get back down, I have spent the last ten years training to get to where I am, that's basically my story there was a female mermaid shark her name was Chiyo and my best friend I had ever known Charlie he was a barracuda Fishman and well you all met Octavia."

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei watched as Gideon had walked onto the ship, but noticed that he was quiet with everything. He did noticed a bit of a smile when the giant got on the ship. He figured that this was the first ship that he was on, which wasn’t surprising because it was hard to find ships that were big enough to hold a giant. This was that exception, which was a good thing because their way back down, Gideon would need to be on this ship, if he didn’t want to be left. Still, he could tell that something was bothering Gideon from before, and he figured it had to be what he had done not too long ago. ”If you are quiet because of what happen with the guy who was promise his life for information, then I need to tell you that you shouldn’t be,” he paused for a bit before he continued speaking.

He felt Daimaru’s presence down below, which he found weird because he had thought he had gotten here first. Still, it didn’t matter who had gotten here first, but that they had all made their way to the ship. His attention now was Gideon as he continued to look at his friend. ”I was going to kill that man, if Dai didn’t do it. I wish the guy would stop ordering me around like he’s my boss. There is only one person I take commands from and that is Mashyuu. Still, imagine if we had left him alive Gideon because this is what would have happened,” he took a second to gather his thoughts. He coughed a bit as he was looking at Gideon. ”He would have run back to the people who was preparing the Auction House, and he would have warned them about us. These people would have asked how they knew about the Auction House, and he would have told them that he told them, so that he could live and warned them about it,” he paused as he was talking a lot.

He took in more air and exhaled as he was getting ready to talk more. ”Then they would have thanked him, and then killed him right there on the spot for giving up information instead of dying and keeping his mouth shut. Either way he was going to die. Men like him always run back to people they serve hoping to be rewarded for their mistakes,” he explained as they was the harsh reality they lived in. There was time for Gideon to speak, and when he would speak Yuurei would stay quiet because he could feel Daimaru’s presence getting close to them. It wouldn’t take long, but he could see that the man was on deck now, and he didn’t have the dead body with him. He really did put her in the freezer. he thought to himself as he watched the fishy make his way towards the group of people. Koneko was running around the deck as she was touching everything and seen how nicely made the ship was in.

Yuurei heard Daimaru speak as he closed his eyes when he hearing his say what he wanted. ”She would follow me even if I didn’t tell her. As for the Captain he will help you out no matter what. So when I tell him, he will okay with the situation, if he appears that is,” he said to Daimaru because he didn’t see the captain in a week. He was sure that the man was alive, but what took him so long to getting back here. After that the story of Daimaru had begun. Yuurei listened to the man as his tone had finally changed, and it wasn’t the one he had met when he got on the ship. His past was a sad one, and it was similar to his, in terms of his friends being taken away from him. They weren’t slaves, and the last time he seen them they were on the island that he lived on. Still, he knew where he was coming from, and it seemed like at the end of it all his friends were taken away from him.

He shook his head because he figured that the girl who had died a couple of minutes ago was one of his dear friends. When he started explaining his reason for getting stronger, he had named his friends, and soon enough the girl who was in the freezer’s name was Octavia. He felt bad for him because they had just reunited with each other, and yet they were separated so quickly. ”I see, so if you saw Octavia here, then that means the other two might be here as well. I guess we will have to find out sooner or later. So what are we going to do for three days then Daimaru? I’m willingly to help you out, if you ask kindly for my help,” he said with a serious look on his face.

Last edited by Yuurei on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Excalibur

Pirate
Pirate

Excalibur
Gideon was highly impressed, staring up at the crow's next of the main mast that towered over him. When he looked down, he caught Yuurei's gaze as the swordsman explained his intention and why. The giant had remained quiet throughout the statement and even after, knowing his friend had a point, but to him it didn't feel right. The only bit of comfort Gideon could take into, was the fact that he himself didn't need to cause such acts.

He nodded to Yuurei, to let him know he had understood, though he didn't bother to smile or speak, for he didn't want to continue the conversation, what was done is done and there was no going back. He shook his head, getting his focus back to the real problem at hand. Daimaru's body had died and his other friends might be in trouble, as far as the giant understood from the situation.

When Daimaru returned to the deck, Gideon paid mind to his story. Sadness washed over his face, such a tragedy. He wondered if the tragedy was what effected the sharkman's personality; witnessing him in action was frightful, shifting between crying, to bloodlust, to happiness and back to sadness, it was questionable whether he was bipolar or insane. Then Gideon thought if it was safe to be on a ship with an unstable shark that was able to breath air.

Gideon took notice of Yuurei confrontation with Dai and decided to turn his focus elsewhere before the situation was made awkward, "So, my name's Gideon Wodan, and you are?" he sat upon the deck of the ship and introduced himself to one of the winged groupies of Yuurei. He didn't really care to know them, but he figured this was the best time to do so while he kept his business to himself.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum