Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Initiation(Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Initiation(Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Initiation(Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Initiation(Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Initiation(Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Initiation(Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Initiation(Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Initiation(Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Initiation(Gran Voyage) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Initiation(Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Initiation(Gran Voyage) Thu May 10, 2018 4:38 pm

Bojack

Pirate
Pirate

Bojack
Initiation(Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Sting-eucliffe-dragon-force-fairy-tail-anime-1920x1200
------
"I have a bad habit of playing God"

"Ok, so we'll have to find him and see how many people are with him first. Once we do that then we can make a decision on how we're going to complete the mission." While they still didn't have a real plan Juan still felt better knowing they had an idea of what their plan might be. They'd just have to wait and see before making a real decision. Juan would again start walking in a direction leading to a group of large buildings he had seen while flying over the island. The letter hadn't specified where the man would be located but those buildings seemed like exactly the type of buildings where an important diplomat would do business. The duo would've really been lost if there hadn't been a picture of the man's face on the back of the letter. While the two walked Juan would pull the letter out of his pocket and flip it over to see it again. "He's uglier than he should legally be allowed to be" After the short jab at his target Juan and Rocco would arrive at their destination.

"So Rocco, do you think this guy will have one of those secret service groups surrounding him so that we can't even see him?" Juan would comment without thinking. After a moment of thought he would facepalm and say,"Oh right! He's from Skypeia so he and all the people with him will probably have wings. We just need to look out for a group of guys with wings. JUan looked through the crowd, looking past the large groups of people all going in and out of buildings through what must have been the 'political district' of Water 7. The two men would likely both stay in their same spot, but when they don't see any winged men Juan would turn to Rocco and say,"I don't see anyone around here, so I'm going to get an aerial view. Find a way to signal me if you see the target," After stopping for a second to hear Rocco's reply, Juan would fly up about 20 meters into the air, allowing him to see everyone moving around below him. He stayed there hovering silently trying to scope out what was going on beneath him for about 20 minutes, and when his wings began to tire and he was ready to land and catch his breath he struck gold. A group of about 7 people, all with wings. 6 of the people were female, and appeared to be bodyguards, and in the middle of them all stood the lone male of the group: Juan's target. The 6 females surrounded the male as he walked, so it was unlikely someone on the group would be able to see him specifically; but the group as a whole stood out greatly as they were the only people aside from Juan with wings in the area. Once he saw them Juan would fly down to Rocco and try to whisper to him,"That group of winged girls right there is where the target is. I'm going to let you make the call: are there too many of them to fight right now or should we go for it? I don't think we'll need to worry about civilians since they can't do anything but its up to you."

Skills Used. :

17Initiation(Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Initiation(Gran Voyage) Fri May 11, 2018 11:05 pm

Peeper

Marine
Marine

Peeper

Initiation(Gran Voyage) - Page 2 BY1vkTu

When Rocco saw the photo he had no choice but to snicker. It's weird that people in power are usually ugly. Maybe it's the toll from their position of power, or are people who are good looking don't like positions of power. Well, that wouldn't make sense as everyone like to have power. Most people that is. There are those stray people, free spirits who don't like to be tied down. Rocco would shrug at the idea. While he wasn't tied down either, he wasn't a person to just push away power. Must be his personality. It might cost him sooner or later, but for now, he was helping Juan. When Juan asked about whether or not or not this guy had secret service or not. Rocco thought about the question.

Seeing as this person was of importance. This guy must have had immediate protection. Meaning people were probably going to be around him. Bodyguards are useless if they can't get to you fast. So Rocco expected there to be people around this guy. "Speaking logically, this guy is important, right? So he must have had people around him. People we could see." The only way Rocco could see someone like him does not have immediate protection is where the bodyguards are so skilled that they don't need to be right next to him. Which could prove to be a problem, as Rocco and Juan needed to be in and out. Staying too long might become hazardous.

So Rocco was going to use his speed. Using his martial arts he was going to use the crowd to his advantage and sneak attack the guards. Give Juan enough leverage to come in and do some damage himself. Rocco didn't ask Juan if he was skilled in any sort of combat, hopefully, he didn't get himself killed. But with such a serious task they gave him Juan mustn't have been a pushover. Rocco saw Juan lift into the hair to get a better view while Rocco wouldn't respond with words. He would respond instead with a nod. He would return to surveying the crowd. Thinking of what angles to use for better attack positions.

Well, Rocco didn't know how many guards this dude had, so this whole plan could just be postponed. But when Juan returned and showed Rocco where the guards were, he wouldn't waste any time. And in the middle of Juan's sentence specifically after "fight right now" Rocco would enter the crowd and would make his way towards the guy Juan showed him. Using rapid movements he would jolt around the crowd almost untraceable. Until he got close enough he would fold his fingers to mimic his knuckles and would strike two guards to the most left. Hopefully, Juan would follow up on Rocco or he might just run rampant and take all these guys down himself.

Skills Used:

18Initiation(Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Initiation(Gran Voyage) Sat May 12, 2018 10:21 am

Bojack

Pirate
Pirate

Bojack
Initiation(Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Sting-eucliffe-dragon-force-fairy-tail-anime-1920x1200
------

Guard's Appearance:
"Oh!" Juan wouldn't even get to finish his question before Rocco answered him with his actions. The other young man disappeared in the blink of an eye, presumably to attack the guards. Hoping that that was what had happened and that he hadn't just run away, Juan would dash towards the guards as well, using his skill in combat to launched at full speed instantly. Before he got close to them he took a moment to take in the appearances of the guards, all of which were identical except for one who looked the same aside from the fact that they stood almost half a foot taller. Because Juan could fly, he wold use his wings to fly towards his target just high enough to stay above the heads of the civilians. Since Rocco took time to build up speed and took evasive maneuvers around the civilians he and Juan would reach the group of winged people at just about the same time even though Rocco had launched towards them before Juan had. "I guess I'll take care of the ones on the left, hopefully Rocco takes out some of the other ones." With his hope in mind Juan would flatten both of his hands at leap towards the two leftmost guards before striking out aggressively with both palms.

Things wouldn't go exactly as Juan had planned though, because when those two guards he had been targeting fell to Rocco's attack his palms with flying through the gap in the perimeter, striking the Diplomat in the ribs. The man was not overly durable, and so it was no surprise when Juan felt his ribs cracking beneath his hands, down into the man's lungs. Juan unfortunately wouldn't get a chance to think about his mistake before the  remaining guards all struck out at him at once, forcing him to launch himself backwards and out of their range. Rocco had instantly knocked out 2 of the 6 Guards during his sneak attack, so that left four to fight against Juan and Rocco. "You have no idea of what you've done, by attacking Aleos of Skypeia you have condemned yourself to death!" The tallest of the 4 winged women said as she struck out at Rocco with a closed fist. Two of the remaining women turned their sights to Juan as the last remaining winged woman scooped Aleos into her arms and prepared to take to the skies.'No! I can't let her just take him away!' Juan tried to fly up and stop her from taking him, but he was met by the last remaining women. "Sorry, but you won't be going anywhere." Realizing he had no choice but to fight the  two women, Juan would get into a combat stance in the air and shout down to his companion,"Rocco! One of us is going to have to wrap this up quick if we're going to get this done."

Skills Used. :

19Initiation(Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Initiation(Gran Voyage) Sat May 12, 2018 3:49 pm

Peeper

Marine
Marine

Peeper

Rocco would almost wheeze at the lack of coordination Juan and he had. It was almost laughable but Rocco must focus. From Juan's words of not to let him go, Rocco would be stopped by the tallest female guard. He would stop the fist with his foot flipping off of her knuckles he would launch into the air and would notice something. With this epiphany, Rocco would use all the gust of wind in the air and would focus it in his right hand. Striking a vicious smile on his face and would flex each and every muscle in his right arm. Using his superior speed Rocco would quickly make contact with the guard's face, instantly spinning his hand to smash the guard into a building.

Now the crowd was scattering. Running in fear for their lives. Rocco would make sure to toss the diplomat in the air. He kept screaming rape for some reason though. It was quite weird for Rocco so he put him to sleep. The tallest guard would be in ruins. She was sent flying through a building after all. Rocco wasn't 100% either but he sure as hell was better than she hoes he just took down. But Rocco wouldn't have any breaks. Another winged bodyguard would fly into the hole that was made from Rocco slamming that taller guard into the building.

When she landed though. She would only see the diplomat on the floor foaming from the mouth and her ally sprawled. She would look to the left, which was a mistake on her part because as soon as she did so Rocco would strike, kneeing her on the jaw. And right before she would hit the floor he would connect with a quick straight kick to the temple. He made sure that if the knew didn't knock her out then the kick would. Rocco wasn't too strong. He was going to fix that soon. Get physically stronger. After Putting the Diplomat on his shoulder he would look out the window to check to see if Juan was done. If he wasn't Rocco would jump down to help him. If so he would simply signal Juan to follow him. It would be wise to get out of here before the Marines show up. "Your slow ass better be done!"

20Initiation(Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Initiation(Gran Voyage) Sat May 12, 2018 5:42 pm

Bojack

Pirate
Pirate

Bojack
------
"Catch me if you can"

The two women currently in front of Juan didn't appear to be that strong, but they would obviously be skilled if they were tasked with guarding such an important man. Deciding that it would be best to not underestimate them Juan would throw off his cloak to avoid having his movement limited. "Don't blink, or you might miss me." With that, Juan dashed towards his two opponents and formed both of his hands into ridge hands. As one of the winged women attempted to swing her fast at Juan she would find his hand sunk into her neck. The action came before she could even process that he was attacking her; and she would find herself still continuing her swinging motion as her body shut down, she literally slid from Juan's hand and she fell to the ground, the impact from the 10 meter fall only speeding up her blood loss and sealing her fate even further. Her stunned companion was forced to watch helplessly as her fellow guard was ruthlessly dealt with. "Your turn." The now thoroughly bloodlusting Juan would say to the remaining woman in a gruff voice before knocking her even higher into the sky with two palm strikes directed into her stomach. Her body temporarily paralyzed from the impact and unable to draw breath, she was left at Juan's mercy. Flying upwards up to 40 meters, her descent  was quick but just slow enough to allow Juan time to smirk as he formed knife hands and jabbed above him as he flew up to meet her in the air. The speed at which the two winged individuals were moving caused their meeting to be extremely bloody, with Juan's hand cutting cleanly through the woman's lower abdomen on the right side, allowing her to fall with her blood and internal organs spilling all around her.

Fight over, Juan would float down to where Rocco was holding the diplomat and say to him,"That was pretty easy." The job wouldn't look so easy though when the diplomat they had been responsible for kidnapping ALIVE began to cough up blood.  "That's not good, we need to get him to the Children of the Sun asap. If he dies, it needs to at least happen under their care. Grabbing the Diplomat from Rocco amd handing him the letter with the location they were supposed to bring him to, Juan would fly away from the scene towards the printed location.

Skills Used. :

21Initiation(Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Initiation(Gran Voyage) Sun May 13, 2018 2:25 pm

Peeper

Marine
Marine

Peeper

Rocco would spot some interesting things while watching Juan fight. First thing was Juan seemed to lack mercy. Which Rocco was completely fine with. As he lacked mercy as well, but not to the extent of killing. Rocco doesn't kill. That's one of his motto's even if it's someone he despises more than anything in the world. He won't take their life. This isn't something like, oh everyone in the world can have a second chance. Which isn't true, there is the true scum of scum types of people who deserve to die. Only then, and truly only then would Rocco consider taking someone else's life. When it's certain no one in this world loves them, that's when Rocco decides it would be permissible to end their life.

Rocco would walk on, with dialed on eyes. Watching each and every one of Juan's movements. And while they weren't bad they seemed to lack technique. After Juan was done dispatching the remaining guards he would toss the diplomat to Juan, as it was his task and no Rocco's. He would hand Rocco a paper though. But right before Rocco could read it, the sounds of Marine's shouting would catch Rocco's attention. He would hop out from the hole and would launch himself from the hole onto the top of another building directly across from him about 4 meters landing gracefully he would continue his escape. He didn't see Rocco which led him to sigh in relief.

After distancing himself further from the crime scene he would open up the paper once more. Reading the documents carefully to make sure he wouldn't end up someplace he definitely wouldn't want to be. Which honestly speaking would have to be a single place on this island. That place being the Marine base. But Rocco would know if he was near the Marine base, as the amount of Marines would increase the closer he got. And he didn't know if he was a wanted man, he did cause some disturbances. In any case, Rocco would head towards the location on the paper running from roof to roof, avoid the lurking eyes of the people down below. Rocco was a careful man, Let's hope that sense of carefulness was within Juan as well.

22Initiation(Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Initiation(Gran Voyage) Sun May 13, 2018 2:29 pm

Bojack

Pirate
Pirate

Bojack
------

Juan arrived at the marked location, A  large warehouse near the area that used to be the slums of Water 7. Landing just outside of it, Juan would stop just in front of the massive doors and wait for Rocco with the Diplomat over his shoulders. Once Rocco’s arrival occurs Juan would knock loudly on the warehouse doors until they began to open and reveal Kaiyo and his group of men waiting for them. Kaiyo would look over the group and stop his gaze on Rocco. ”What the hell is this? You’ve brought a non believer into our presence and he is allowed to be conscious?” Juan knows that he needs to convince him of Rocco’s loyalty, but he also felt that he couldn’t trust Rocco to say the correct thing. Rocco didn’t know these people, and if he said something wrong they would both be killed so he decided to speak for him,”This man here is no nonbeliever, his faith is stronger than anyone’s and without him I wouldn’t have been able to complete my task. He stopped the Skypiean security from escaping with the target and ensured that he was brought here safely.” Once Juan mentioned the target though, Kaiyo would momentarily forget about Rocco as he noticed the poor state of the man. ”And what is this? The target is nearly dead! You were supposed to bring him here alive." Juan would place his hand on the back of his head as he attempted to explain, knowing that it would be better to just take the blame for his mistake,”That’s on me. When Rocco here took down the security I was a bit hasty in my attack and ended up striking and wounding the target. I’m truly sorry Kaiyo, and I understand if you believe it necessary to punish me”. Juan was willing to deal with whatever punishment they had for him, especially if it meant they wouldn’t blame Rocco; he’d hate to have the martial artist killed for trying to help him with his mission. Kaiyo would then sigh as he looked at the two men and decided that they had proven their worth to the cause,”Fine, you’ve technically brought him here, and you’ve proven that you are willing to use lethal force to further the goals of the Children of the Sun, so I don’t think a second trial will be necessary. You have been successfully initiated into the Children of the Sun though you have also proven that you aren’t as capable as we initially believed. You will be sentenced to a week of janitor duty, and you will need to speak with the Son soon. For now, run to the crematorial chamber and make sure it gets cleaned.”

With that, Juan would be led by one of the Children of the Sun to the area just like the one he had seen on Jaya, where he had seen the body of the non believer being burned.It was a small chamber about the the size of a typical 2 car garage, with a pit that he guessed was normally filled with flames about 3 feet wide and 10 feet deep in the middle of the room. On the far right corner of the room there was a table covered in oily rags that would presumably be used to wrap the body along with… a bowl of fruit? Apparently even sadistic cultist torturers worried about eating healthy. As Juan walked into the room, the man leading him would run away from the area. Juan could instantly understand why as the air was filled with the powerful odor of burning flesh. The smell burned Juan’s nose and nearly caused him to throw up.  When Juan walked over to the pit he gazed down into it and noticed a body on the ground that was not fully burned.The body was completely burnt and covered in rag aside from the hands. Juan peered into the pit to get a closer look and noticed that the hands of the body were not normal hands, as they had paw pads on the palms. ”What kind of freaky person has paws? He doesn’t look like any sort of mink.” The confusion from the freaky corpse and the smell of burnt flesh combined to thoroughly fuck up Juan’s stomach. ”Maybe if i ate something it would calm down, or at least the taste of something good could counter this sickness.” Walking over to the bowl of fruit on the table Juan would look over the options. He saw apples, oranges, and kiwis; all of which looked delicious. On top though, there was a fruit Juan had never seen before. If was a brown fruit that looked sort of like a larger kiwi with much thinner hairs and a swirl pattern all over it. ”That fruit looks crazy,”Juan would say to himself, curious about whether or not he should eat it. ”Well...it is always fun to try new things, and they wouldn’t just have this fruit lying here if it wasn’t ok to eat.” Rationalizing over, Juan picked up the strange fruit and ate half of it in one massive bite. As Juan’s tongue touched the fruit, his skin turned the same shade of green as his dialogue font,”Blech, that fruit tasted horrible” Juan out part of the fruit as he spoke, but the damage had already been done. Juan’s previously perfect hands turned into paws as his body was shifted from the powers of the strange fruit. Juan looked down and his strange new paws and could only force himself to say three words, What. The. Hell.”

While Juan was busy being altered by fruits, Kaiyo was dealing with Rocco,”Now as for you, you’ll have to speak to the Son of Ra, the leader of our group, personally. We’ll let him decide on your fate.” With that, Kaiyo and his crew would walk away from Rocco without even listening to what he had to say, leading him to a chamber of the warehouse where the leader presumably resided. ”Go on in then initiate, the Son will judge you personally to decide if you are truly a believer.”
OOC:

Skills Used. :

23Initiation(Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Initiation(Gran Voyage) Sun May 13, 2018 3:14 pm

Peeper

Marine
Marine

Peeper

Rocco would be running at full speed. He wasn't one to wait so why should Juan have to, even if Rooco thought of him as a tiny bit unstable. He did seem like a cool guy. Messing up relationships wasn't a good thing to do. Finally landing down next to Juan in front of the warehouse he would wait for the doors to be open. Rocco was eager to meet these sun freaks. Just thinking about fucking up their entire organization gave Rocco a douse of Euphoria, as the doors opened Rocco calmed himself. Thinking logically, it wasn't fair to consider Juan unstable as Rocco himself wasn't so stable himself. Kind of Hypocritical to speak like that wouldn't it?

Listening to the man before him Rocco wanted to explain himself when the man's attention turned to him, but Juan would speak before him. It seems Juan wanted to explain Rocco's appearance here, maybe he thought he could explain better than Rocco himself? Well, it didn't matter it seemed that Juan's words would convince the man and entering the warehouse Rocco would in full reaction mode. Meaning he would be ready for almost anything to come at him. After scolding Juan he would send him off and it was just Rocco and the man. But Rocco felt something, something was a bit off.

Why did Rocco have to meet the leader, and the leader was on this island? Was this cult small or something? Small enough that the leader had to move with everyone else? Was this cult new or something? Various question would pop into the mind of Rocco he wondered how cults pop up nowadays though. Usually takes something with assumed "supernatural" abilities right? So this leader, what did he have, or what did his followers thought he had? Rocco would follow the man into the room with these questions. He wondered what this guy was going to show him, or what he was going to be like first off.

The Room would be lit on and off, Pillars of fire would light up on each side of the room, which from Rocco's guess was about 12 meters wide. The room wasn't deep though, it was mainly just wide. But from the jolts of light that would illuminate the room, he could tell that this guy was a big guy. And not in a fit way. With a sort of heavy breathing, the man would wave his hand to shoo the man that scolding Juan way. And with a bow, he would see himself out. He would seem to want to say something but would stop himself from uttering words. Wheezing a bit the fat man would finally speak up. "This is a first for me young one~taiiiyou" He would pause for a second before speaking once more.

"You do know, what we have to do with you right? We have to make you, you, you, oops...." The old man would stop himself. "I have a small stutter, forgive me. Or not, I do not really care myself.~taiiiyou" The room's wall would light up fully with the fire. The room becoming much much hotter than it was before left Rocco a bit uncomfortable. "I wonder what you have to do, Sir?" Rocco would go on with this farce of believing in this fat bastard. Wonder what he was going to say though Rocco thought. He waited for the man's reply.

"WE MUST THROW A BANQUET!~TAIIIYOU" Now that Rocco got a good look at this guy, he noticed that he was oil'd the fuck up. Like oil up more than he needed to be. For what reason though Rocco had no clue. He was hoping Juan would be able to tell him. Soon a couple of hooded people would enter the room with tables with food on them. "A Banquet with just the two of us?" Without even answering Rocco the old man would begin devouring the food like he was starching for a few days. It honestly impressed Rocco a bit.

What this Old man looks like:

24Initiation(Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Initiation(Gran Voyage) Sun May 13, 2018 4:07 pm

Bojack

Pirate
Pirate

Bojack
------

"What the hell what the hell what the hell. How could this happen to me? What even happened to me?" Juan had never seen something like that before, and certainly wasn't emotionally stable enough to deal with it. "I can't stay here. I don't know what they did to me but I can't just stay here with these people." Whatever the Children of the Sun had done to him, had effectively ruined their relationship with Juan, and he refused to deal with them further. Juan walked out of the incinerator room and took a deep breath of the fresh air, spreadin his wings wide Juan prepared to just fly away from this place and never return. He didn't care about getting help from the Children of the Sun, he would deal with the Greenbeck Pirates on his own, along with any crazy mutating cultists who wanted to get involved with him. "I don't need anyone but myslef, me and friend...Rocco." In his haste to leave, Juan had nearly forgotten about his martial artist friend. "I'll have to get Rocco out of here too before they can do anything to him." An image of Rocco with paw-pads on his hands came to mind and made Juan snicker, but he had no time for laughs. The two of them need to get out of the warehouse asap. If he was going to find his friend Juan would have to get out of the warehouse without getting found. Crouching down to avoid being seen, Juan would sneak around through the warehouse, trying to find any hint of where Rocco may be. "WE MUST THROW A BANQUET!~TAIIIYOU" The loud yell was enough to get Juan's attention and draw him towards the room from which it came, and as he got closer Juan heard Rocco's voice, "A Banquet with just the two of us?" That incredulous tone couldn't have been anyone but Rocco, and Juan didn't hesitate to kick in the door and burst into the room.

Juan was greeted by the sight of Rocco and an old fat man eating at tables full of food with hooded men standing all around them. Everyone looked shocked to see Juan, but he didn't care about any of that as he would only say,"Rocco, it's time for us to go." Once people realized Juan and possibly rocco would be leaving, they were quick to jump to conclusions and into attack mode,"Nonbelievers! No one simply leaves us! Kill them both!" One of the hooded men shouted, causing his companions to lunge towards Juan. They didn't attack Rocco themselves due to his proximity to the leader. If he was a problem, then the Son would deal with him.

As Juan was left to square off with 4 hooded men, he was unable to focus on what Peeper was doing. Unlike Kaiyo's men and the Skypeian guards, these men had no wings, so Juan always had the option to just fly away. 'I couldn't do that to Rocco, they'd be on him in moments. My best bet is to deal with these guys quickly before their reinforcements can come.' Juan would take a serious combat stance, with one hand open just below his waist and the other just above his shoulder with the palm facing down. The closest of the men to Juan was instantly struck in the gut by a forceful palm strike, sending him flying into the furthest of his friends with much more force than would would usually have been able to send him flying with. The other two decided to each attack Juan simultaneously, on coming from his left and the other coming from his right, they would both attempt to hit him with powerful punches. Both their fists would be met by Juan's palm though, and their attacks would be rejected, sending them flying back into the fiery walls. "Oops..." Juan hadn't meant to kill them, but what was done was done. Out of the corner of his eye Juan noticed that the two men he had initially knocked down were beginning to get up. In the blink of an eye, Juan was moving towards the two men, delivering powerful knee strikes to the head of both men, knocking them unconscious.

Having made quick work of his opponents, Juan would turn his attention to Rocco and his opponent. If the man was already dealt with, meaning dead, Juan would attempt to escape the warehouse and tell Rocco,"We gotta get out of here man." If the man was in any way still alive Juan would pick up a large knife from the table and burst towards the leader, swinging the knife towards the man's head, and plunging it deep into the base of his neck.

Skills Used. :

25Initiation(Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Initiation(Gran Voyage) Sun May 13, 2018 6:33 pm

Peeper

Marine
Marine

Peeper

Rocco would currently be surveying the situation. Currently, Juan busted in and declared that he was leaving. But the cult members didn't like that and decided to just kill Juan. But they were just getting their asses beat. Rocco really wondered how these idiots thought there were going to spread out and grow if they were this weak? This leader must be some powerful dude. Did he have the weird power to control fire or something? The fire did seem to rise up at weird times, sort of controlled by someone. That's when it clicked in Rocco's brain. Snapping his fingers while Juan was fighting, looking like he was oblivious to the situation "You can control fire can't you Ra of son guy?" Nodding his head not even giving Juan any attention he would answer Rocco's question.

Rocco was astounded, no wonder these hooded fucks followed this fat man. If you saw someone making fire from nothing or something of the sort I would want to be on that guy's side as well. Cutting Rocco off though, as a couple of bodies would fly past him, causing Rocco to lean backward dodging their bodies the Cult leader would speak. "I didn't always have this power young one. While I was preaching the word of Ra, this weird fruit appeared before me. It had the color of flames and looked as if it was made of flames itself.~taiiiyou Bu-bu-but.." The cult leader would shake his head trying to stop the stuttering. He didn't want to stutter and then choke on his food. But he would continue on with his story "After eating this fruit though, I soon gained the ability to control fire. And with these abilities that Ra himself gave me I was successfully able to start this very own community.~taiiiyou"

The story that the old man told Rocco made him very interested in anything else he knew about the fruit he ate, but right as Rocco was about to ask him a question, He starting to freak out and grab his chest. With bits and pieces of food in his mouth, it seemed was choking, but it wasn't just that. He was also having a heart attack. The old man could do nothing but beat his chest to try and save himself, but to no avail, slamming face first onto the table breaking it in two. Rocco felt bad, not because of the fact that he died but because he died without giving Rocco more information. Rocco wondered if the man saw other fruits that looked weird and if they all have something weird or if they all gave the people that ate it the ability to control fire. But right as Rocco had all these ideas running through his head, a weird phenomenon happened. A phenomenon that only Rocco would currently be able to see as an apple that was under the old man's right ear would suddenly change...

26Initiation(Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Initiation(Gran Voyage) Sun May 13, 2018 7:09 pm

Bojack

Pirate
Pirate

Bojack
------

After Juan finished dealing with the Children of the Sun he would look over at Rocco to see that the old man to whom Rocco had been speaking had simply keeled over and died during the conversation."That's...lucky I guess." The relieved Juan would look over to Rocco and try to rush him out of the building saying,"We gotta go bro. There are more of them coming for sure and I don't think that those ones are going to just have heart attacks or whatever" Juan didn't know though, that the area around them was completely devoid of people, as Kaiyo had taken the other men out to clean up the mess Juan had made. The man could've had no idea that his powerful leader could've just died like that so he was confident that he'd be able to deal with Rocco and Juan should there be any issues.

If Rocco didn't listen to Juan's initial request to leave with him, Juan would simply repeat that they needed to go and if he's ignored again he'd just say,"Alright man do your thing, i'll see you around, Before spreading his wings and beginning to ascend. The top of the warehouse was covered with a large window that Juan could easily break through, but before leaving he'd turn to Rocco one last time and say,"Thanks for the help bro."

If Rocco was more willing to leave then Juan would simply thank him for his help by saying,"I really appreciate you going through al this to help me, not a lot of guys would do that for someone they just met." Before the two of them would walk out into the open, and upon realizing that the place was empty; they'd simply walk out of the front door of the warehouse and go their separate ways.
[EXIT]

Skills Used. :

27Initiation(Gran Voyage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Initiation(Gran Voyage) Sun May 13, 2018 9:05 pm

Peeper

Marine
Marine

Peeper

Rocco would be listening to Juan but he wouldn't really be paying attention. His focus was moreso on the fruit that was just created right before him. It's description matched what that old fart had said before. The color of flames and the fruit it said seemed to mimic flames themselves. It was a spot on match. Juan wanted to rush Rocco out of the building, and Rocco was all for it. Looking around the building he would spot the charred remains of the hooded men and would find a burned off piece of the hood that they wore. Rushing over to the beautiful looking fruit Rocco would put it in the hood and would tie it around the sash around his waist. He wasn't going to just outright eat this thing. It was something special no doubt and just downing it without studying would be foolish no doubt.

He would then follow Juan out, Rocco would still be on high alert though, as the man he met before wasn't around, which Rocco wondered why. Wasn't this guy like a high ranker or something. Someone important? He seemed to have some sort of power within the cult. Did something happen that caused to him be away? I guess if he wasn't here it would be better for both Rocco and Juan. Fewer enemies to fight. Something was off about Juan. More of than usual, like something, happened to him that caused him to say he was leaving. While being pushed by Juan Rocco would have a hand on his chin, wondering what it could be. But remember that it was not always good to peer into other people's business. Most of the time that is. Due to tag teaming with Juan Rocco was about to learn about something amazing. And even managed to snag something that could be priceless.

Rocco would listen to Juan's words about his appreciation for Rocco's help through this whole ordeal. And from Rocco's point of view, it was mainly just an exercise turn into expanding his knowledge about the world. And the extraordinary thing within it. For all Rocco knew he could have just said no and would have never heard about these fruits that could give people amazing abilities. Rocco wanted to ask Juan about it, but before he could off Juan went. Using that unfair wings of his to fly off. Rocco thought about other things that happened today. From finding out people can have wings, to magical fruits. Today was probably one of those good days. Ya know? One of those days where everything just goes right.

Rocco didn't have too many of those days, but it's relaxing to have one of those every now and then. But thinking about the fruit in the sack tied to his sash, how many of these things were there? And how many people knew of them? And how many people have eaten them? The questions just leer on and on.....

EXIT

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum