Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Darkest Side of the Corner (Gran Voyage Story) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Darkest Side of the Corner (Gran Voyage Story) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Darkest Side of the Corner (Gran Voyage Story) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Darkest Side of the Corner (Gran Voyage Story) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Darkest Side of the Corner (Gran Voyage Story) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Darkest Side of the Corner (Gran Voyage Story) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Darkest Side of the Corner (Gran Voyage Story) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Darkest Side of the Corner (Gran Voyage Story) - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Darkest Side of the Corner (Gran Voyage Story) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
Act 3

Risaka waited a bit, basically until all the guards nearby were facing Yuurei, they quickly formed into a group of angered dummies as they began to exchange comments and insults. Risaka looked back at her where the wall was, she gently put her hands on it and pushed so that the cage moved silently from the small wheels it had. With gentle care she'd move her cage close enough for her to reach a hand to one of the swords. She barely gets a hold og the handle's tip and held her breath to make the least amount of movement. Slowly sliding the sword out, once it was fully out she smoothly slid it into her cage behind her with a relieved sigh. She then got a hold of one of the two cages and pulled herself back to the original position. However the current situation began to look grim as the guards got too ahead of themselves, last thing she wanted was an actual fight. The guards all were aiming at Yuurei, but one stepped forward and swung his key. ''Ahaha, nice try scum, but I ain't that stupid, you are obviously trying to get one of us into a hostage grip and take the key! C'mon everyone, get back to work, seems like this storage is secure as always.'' He flicked the key into his pocket and walked away while whistling, and soon the rest began to go away, most geting back to their working spots.

Risaka sighed relieved and the marine looked optimistically at her. He tapped his cap and would point back at the guard that had the key. ''That was a smooth snatch, but we still need that key, y'see, that's the master-key, I know whenever I see one, if we gain that then we get easy access to the item room.''In the back ground the mink Panda had a shocked amazed expression over the clutch moment, rather teh overeactive big mink. ''A-amazing... I can't even hold my breath without squirming..'' Risaka looked around the people, plenty were intriguied by the fact she had a weapon now in her possesion. ''Cmon! Cut the cage open and let's get out of here!'' She tsk'd at the suggestion and shuck her head. As nice it sounds it felt too risky for her to play on, she looked forward again at Yuurei while inspecting the sword. ''''If we act hastingly we might screw it up big time and only make it backfire, we need to strike when they are at the most vulnerable moment. You, Swordsman, how many cages can you cut open in a short amount of time? If we do this right we can at least take half of the fortress without high risks.''

At the Boss Office room

''250...256-278....301'' The sounds of numbers flowing in the room, the Boss of the fortress in his thick suit and tie, his fuzzy wide mustcha poked to the lenght of his shoulders, both ends wiggling a bit each time he rolled down one dozen bills of beli after another. But it was suddenly interrupted when the double door to the room was slammed open. He got startled and jumped up from the chair and had his hands ready for a fight, but the visitor was one of The Gamblers and had his thick black shades on as usual. His feather coat flapping a bit when he sat down at a chair infront of the Boss' desk. The tall man chuckled and tipped his shades down. ''Hello hello Abraham! Still counting those stacks huh? You sure seem comfortable on that spot.'' Abraham quickly sat down again, but didn't continue counting, instead he held his hands together and fiddled his thumbs together. ''Right right... Wait, why are you here?! Y-you're supposed to be with the rest and make the stacks rise!'' The tall man held his hand up to make Abraham quiet. Silently chuckling as he leaned on one elbow on one of the armresters. ''We will be leaving right now actually, it was fun while it lasted, but this place just doesn't suit my taste~ Afterall you have already earned so much, I think you are done leeching from us big guys yeah? Now then, if you'll excuse me.'' Abraham shot up from his chair and gritted his teeth. ''W-what in the living hell are you thinking?! You promised to stay until the finals! I won't tolerate you and the rest disrespect me like that-!'' Once again the tall man put his hand up, it was rather effective to shut Abraham up. He rose up from his own chair and gently tipped his shades up from his eyes, giving Abraham a deathly glare. ''Be quiet low life scum pirate or else I will personally make you eat your own guts.'' His tone and overall expression went cold, with such unblinking eyes it made Abraham to freeze and go completely silent. The tall man then slipped his shades back down and began to smile wide with his bright white teeth fully exposed. ''I'm glad you understand, and never contact me ever again, heh, not that you will be able to.'' And so he turned around and walked out of the room without another word. Abraham panted a bit and fell back onto his big chair and wiped his forehead in pure anxiety.

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei was waiting for one of them to do something, but it seemed like one of them had gain their composure, and kind of figured what he was up to. He could only chuckle a bit as they finished speaking, which alerted the other guards, and they placed their weapons away. The thief sucked his teeth as he was wishing for this plan to go into action as well, but he knew that wasn’t the main priority. He watched them walk away from the cages, and he just placed his hands down to his side. He brushed his hair back, and sat down on the floor as he looked around the cages. He could see that everyone was looking at him as if he were a crazy man, but he actually enjoy the thrill of doing something like this. When looking at the guards, he noticed that one of them was missing a sword, and another one was spinning a bunch of keys around his finger.

That guard was someone they needed to get their hands on, and he wondered who in here grabbed the guard’s sword. He looked at the guard and figured it had to be here. Was that the reason she needed me to distract the guards? he thought to himself as he relaxed his body and wondered how long he was going to be here. While he did this he was looking over to Risaka who was looking at the sword in her had. The way he could tell from his range, the sword was nicely made, but it was definitely not one of the swords he was looking for. Still, it was good enough to use depending on who was wielding it, and soon enough he was asked a question. He smiled at the girl because that sounded like a challenge. He looked at the amount of cages that were here, and he didn’t think it would take long for him to cut open all the cages in this area.

”With the sword that you have there, I’m pretty sure I can cut through all the cages in this area. So I can basically run around and release everybody that is locked up in here. With the length of my arms I can reach everyone easier than most,” he paused as he showed her how long his arms were as stretched out away from him. Everyone who was looking at him could see that he had two elbow joints and the panda mink was surprised when he seen this. Yuurei placed his hands back down and kept his eyes on Risaka and the sword. ”If you are offering me the sword, then I am willing to do exactly that. I want to make whoever started this operation pay for even bringing me here in the first place. I was looking for something before they knocked me out,” he said as he wanted payback.

Yuurei had gotten up from where he was sitting and stretched his body as he never kept his eyes off the sword. When he was done with he gave Risaka a smirk. ”At least you know that I won’t be leaving here without you guys. That man knows where my sword is at, and well I’m not sure I can escape on my own. That amount of guards would take a while to clear out, and they would probably get reinforcements by the time I even get close to doing that,” he said as he was waiting for her toss the weapon to him, so he could get ready to take action.

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
Act 4

As the talking went on the large mink panda sat down again and sighed relieved from not actually having to get involved with such dreaded actions. Risaka held the sword by it's blade and held it out towards Yuurei, carefully not touching the iron bars. ''When the final match or last show starts, pressumingly being the biggest one, you will start hack and slash all the cages open. Gather all up and barge right through, when most guards are occupied with the big show. Oh also..'' She peered her eyes past Yuurei at the Mink. ''AAAAAH!.... M-me?'' He did not expect her to expose him out, not that she actually did anything other than getting his attention, she got used to his personality. ''You seem  like the perfect wall, I will need you to follow me until we reach the item room.. all we have to do now is just to wait till the final match begins for today-'' Her speech cut short when she noticed a guard passing through the exit and down the small steps into the storage. She firmly sat back down and began to ignore most stuff as usual self, same did the marine and the mink, though the mink was just curled up in a ball that shuck rapidly from unecessary fear.

The guard didn't seem to go his usual route, but instead approached to the lane where they are caged up. The guard then looks around and would seek out Risaka. He held up a list and pointed his pen towards her direction. ''Uhm, that's the gal, Miss Freak, aight good good, you will be sent to the final, right about now, better buckle up!'' Those words shocked her even more than it should've, but not by the fact she was picked, but how early it was for the Final match, this did not go with her plan and she lowkey began to panic deep inside, however her surface kept it's posture and looked cold as ever. ''Oh cool, and who's the other?'' The guard cleared his throat and flipped the page and scanned around the cages until he spotted Yuurei. He stared at the man in blue coat, it was for sure that Yuurei was the other exciting part of the final. But then the guard leaned to the side when the shivering mink was seen. He pointed at the mink and nodded to himself. ''Ah there he is, the Merciless Teddy, he's your opponent Miss Freak, I will send two guards soon to get both of you.'' He marked on the list before walking away back up to the exit. Risaka then stared baffled towards the mink, he had risen up after hearing a mention of him, but he weren't aware of the situation.

''W-whe? W-whya re you looking at me like that miss?'' Risaka frowned and would cross her arms, he didn't even seem like a fighter to begin with. ''You are an emotional wreck, how long have you even been here and how many fights have you been in?'' She raised her tone a bit, she demanded answers from the poor panda. He jsut shrieked and would hide himself with his paws. ''T-t-tw-twenty days miss! And uhm, I believe around... 31 matches.'' The marine gaped his mouth as he was shocked by the answer, Risaka blinked and was dumbfounded. But ultimately she stared back towards Yuurei. ''We don't have much time, once the match starts you begin cutting, and take down any guard that comes in when you do so, me and this mink shall stall the match long enough for you to make the break, it's now or never.''

Boss Office Room, 20 minutes earlier

Abraham was shredding paper from left and right in pure heat, groaning as he pushed a few stacks of paper to the side to let out his steam. Afetr the episode with the menacing member of The Gamblers he was left distressed and unsure on what to do next. One of the guards comes in quickly and tries to calm down Abraham. ''B-boss! What's wrong! W-we need you for our next step on the agenda!'' Abraham gripped the guard's front and held him up close face to face with a pissed right off expression. ''There's NO agenda WITHOUT our sponsors you dimwit! We are in a tight corner and if we don't get a selling point we won't make the income we are in need for!'' He let goes of the guard, the guard felt down at his rear as he was semi scared by his boss' attitude. Abraham breathing heavier, he went back on his chair and held his head, his expression told way more words than his big mouth could ever spout out. But suddenly he lightened up in his expression, he straightened his back and would smirk, rubbing his hands together. ''Ah yes... why didn't I think of that? Huahuaha.. better to put it all on the table no? Put in the two msot special prisoners we got, asap! Put them on the middle arena! I want the so called freak and that one bear thingy with that winstreak of his!''

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei was waiting for the sword to be given to him, and soon enough she had slowly moved her hand towards Yuurei. He could see the blade going through the opening of the cage as she didn’t touch the bars, which was a good idea. They didn’t want to make any clashing noise against steel, and grab the guard’s attention. That would be bad, and they would be aware that they had something they shouldn’t. He grabbed the hilt of the blade, and waited until he let go of the blade, so he could pull it into his cage. He didn’t want to cut her hand because well she was holding that part of the blade. With the blade in his hand, he felt much better that he was able to wield a blade again. He didn’t mind using his hands, but it was better to use something he was more comfortable with. She explained everything to him, and when she felt like it was the best time to do this.

He could only nod because he was okay with that plan. He was just hoping that he could make an escape and have the people around him help him with that. The thief examined the blade even more and noticed that it was actually superior to the sword his father had created. He had moved it around to see it and figured it would be a good weapon to use as of right now. Still, the next thing he did was hide the sword the best he could as he took a seat in the middle of his cage again. They were smart to take his weapon from him, but this girl was smart enough to realize that he could be their way of escape. While he was sitting down he looked over to a guard that was making his way towards Risaka. He figured that it was her time to fight again, which he hoped that she would be safe. If something bad would happen to her, then he figured he would be able to do this on his own with the rest of the prisoners here.

Then it happened Yuurei’s eyes widen when he noticed that the guard was looking in his general direction. He sucked his teeth as he knew that look anywhere. He wasn’t excited that their plan was about to go south, and he gripped the handle of the blade from behind him as he was about to start the plan now. Then he moved his head passed him, and looked at the mink that was behind him. The pirate looked to see the mink, and it seemed like they were going to battle it out. He sighed because he was glad it wasn’t him. He wanted to use this sword to escape, and he didn’t want to have to drop it because he was going to have to fight. When the guard left the two fighters had a conversation, and it seemed like the mink who acted so scared had been in thirty-one matches. Yuurei didn’t even care about how long he had been here right now, but the fact he acted the way he was acting, and was still here was amazing.

Yuurei could only imagine how strong the panda mink actually was, but then he felt like he probably tricked his opponents into underestimating him. When he heard the girl speak to him again, he could only smile at her. ”Don’t you worry. You gave me the one weapon that could get us all out of here. It was a good thing you did. You take as long as you want in that fight you two. We will barge out of here, and put on a show of our own,” the thief said as he couldn’t wait to ruin this place. When he had finished speaking a few guards had arrived. One had headed towards Risaka’s cage, and the other one had gone to the mink behind him. Yuurei had moved the blade under him, making sure the steel didn’t reflect any kind of light. Yuurei looked at the two of them as they were being pulled away from the area. ”Good luck you two,” he said to both of them with a smile on his face.

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
Act 4

Both cages being pushed and pulled out gave Risaka a rush of anxiety. She didn't have mentally prepared herself to commence the plan at such a short cut. She stared back at the other cage, viewing that the mink was having a green coloured expression as his eyes were just spinning in a fast motion. This mink was such a mess of emotion that he doesn't even know the appropiate attitude, he looked like someone who was just in a powerful rollercoaster. She sighs out, hopefully he goes along with the plan and not try to actually kill her, though she felt that he weren't exactly the kind that would kill... or harm for that matter. And before she knew it they ahd arrived to the square lids that led up to the arenas. She noticed that they had gone way further into the curved big hallway. She crosses her arms and huffs the moment her cage got pushed into the opening. The mink squirmed hard and would panic, he bashed around the cage and did his best to not get into the opening on the wall. However his paws and limbs were way too thick to actually poke out inbetween the iron bars, so his gracious attempt only made loud noises and gave the guards a difficult time to firmly place the cage inwards. ''S-stop squirming like a fish you overgrown bear!'' GYAAAH!'' With a final push the guard got the cage in and closed the lid behind.

Risaka stood up as she felt the cage began to move up again to a dreaded arena. The bright lights hitting her face and the massive crowds around the wide circle arena were even more excited than her previous fight. She also noticed that this arena was way bigger and had many metal objects poking up from the ground, and of course almost all of them had a thick dark red stain covered. The cage opens up and she walks out, on the opposite side the mink's cage was also raised and he wouldn't walk out of the cage, instead he was curling into a ball while shivering. After a few seconds of waiting the announcer got impatient. ''Mmmmmnnnh... ! Someone please get that Teddy Bear out of the damn cage already! The crowds are waiting!'' The crowd agrees with a loud roar, a guard gets into the arena behind the mink's cage. He picked up a spiky staff and poked at the mink's rear. ''KYOWOWHOWOWHAAAAAAA!'' With a burst of screech he dashed right out while rubbing his rear with teary eyes. Majority of the crowd got amused and began to laugh at the mink, Risaka however would frown at them and would try to get the mink's attention while the crowd was taking up all the noise. ''Psssst, hey. Panda boy, remember what we planned, we gotta stall this out..'' The mink got up on his legs and sniffled, rubbing his rear some more. ''U-unnngh mnnngh.... hulk sniffle'' He nodded and would wipe the two tears hanging from his eyes and would stand there, completely clueless to what to do. But he didn't need to think for himself, the announcer rang the bell and shouted out with all the passion he could gather.

''LeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEET'S! GET! THE! BLOOD! SPILLING YEAAAAH!'' The sudden rush of wild excitement from the crowd made the mink jump up a bit and began to swing aimlessly around him in the air, but from the crowds perspective it looked like he was trying to strike Risaka with his powerful bear punches. Risaka got suprised by the sudden punching, she moved back to avoid the punches that was flying everywhere, However she knew that the show must look real, from the fact that at least 20 guards around the arena behind the fences were observing closely. She dashed forward and ducked to dodge a dozen of punches from the mink. Clenching her fist she gave the mink a strike directly at his stomach, but not her fullest strenght. The mink squirmed from the punch and would panic as if he was a blind man without guidance. He smashed his hands down towards her and she got to the side swiftly. ''He is in some sort of trans, he doesn't even realize what he's doing..'' She smacked her fist into her palm to strike a readied pose. She dashed once more and got around the large mink. He swung the back of his arm around to hit her side quickly, but she simply blocked it with her two forearms and kicks him right at his ankle. He yelps and falls down on his knee, she then follows up with a punch right at his right temple, making his head wiggle around like a Bobhead.

''M-muh muh heeeeed... MYAAAAH!'' He got a sudden angry expression and raised up quickly with a roar. Risaka was caught off guard by the sudden change once more and got hit directly at her face, making her fall back, landing against the rough ground with the mink in a some sort of Anger Mode. She quickly raised up and rolled to the side when the mink tried to stomp down at her, he roared out even more and was at full blaze. The crowd immeditaly cheers for the mink, Risaka jumped up back onto her feet and grunted, she felt slight anger and would then not hold back anymore. Her feet and hands began to get the slimy purple colour. Questions were popping up from the crowd when viewing what she was doing. ''You arenot making this easy Panda, gonna hit some sense back into you..'' The mink raised his paws up and puffed his chest out as he roared like a true bear before launching at Risaka.

Back at the Storage Room

The marine took off his cap and ruffled his hair up as he was getting ready for Yuurei's hack and slash session. He scanned quickly around, and currently the room didn't have any patrols and gave Yuurei the signal with a thumbs up. ''It's clear, but are you sure you are able to cut such thick iron without making a loud bang?'' He asked but was taken focus from when hearing the loud crowd even from there, it was a clear indication that it as all lively and hyped up.

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei watched the two of them be taken away from the area. It seemed like the mink was trying his very best to make sure that he didn’t get taken out to fight. He was confused about the situation because he felt like the panda would be okay with the plan, and be okay with fighting. The way he acted, made Yuurei wondered how he had been able to win thirty-one matches since he had been here. It was an interesting tale, and honestly he wished he could see the fight now. Still, that wasn’t the plan right now, and he just waited to the guards left, and left the rest of the prisoners alone here. The thief had stood up from where he was sitting at this whole time. He moved the blade around his hand again as he was trying to make sure that it was actually fine to use. He was waiting for a signal to get himself free from this cage. While he was waiting for that, the marine in the cage had question if he would have been able to cut through the cages.

”I’m just waiting for…” he got quiet when he heard the shouts coming from a distance. Those were the people cheering on with what was happening right now. He could only smile and figured the two were actually putting on quite the show crowd wanted to see. Yuurei could only smile as he looked at the marine. ”That is my cue,” he said as he took a step forward and swung the blade straight at the bars, and then again on a lower part of the bars that were in front of him. Yuurei sighed as the blade he used was actually of good quality as he looked at the bars he swung, and they quickly fell away from the cage and onto the floor. Yuurei jumped out of his prison and was happy that he wasn’t trapped like an animal. ”Now I understand why I never cage an animal. It isn’t fun being in these things,” he said as he looked over to the marine.

Yuurei walked over to the man’s cage, and knew he was going to be the way on how he had gotten his sword back. The thief exhaled slowly, and then swung the blade twice at the bars in front of him. One on the upper area, and the other one on the lower area. The pirate walked away from the marine’s cage as he was moving to the next set of prisoners. The marine would be free from his cage, and the man had gotten from his cage, and walked out of it without a problem. Yuurei continued to repeat his process of slashing through the cages as the prisoners were all making their exit out of the cages now. When he got to the last cage though he could only crack his neck as he knew after it was time to move onto the next phase of the plan. Yuurei swung the blade again with the same exact pattern as he had before, allowing the final prisoner to escape from their cage. When he looked back his eyes could see the number of them just looking at him with a smile on his face.

Yuurei’s eyes looked at the marine as he was waiting for things to start moving. ”Okay we are all free, but to fight and take over this place we will need weapons. A lot of you guys must have come to this place with weapons of your own, and that is why we are going to have him take us to get our weapons back,” he pointed at the marine. He nodded and tilted his hat towards everyone, and they all nodded at him. A lot of people here were criminals, and were a little iffy about the marine, but at this moment they all had the same agenda, and it was to get out of here alive, and no longer be a prisoner. The marine walked over towards Yuurei, and then looked at the other people around. ”The armory where they keep our stuff is this way,” he said to everyone as he pointed in a direction, and had them follow him.

Yuurei was behind the man as he had was leading them around the base. There weren’t any guards around at this moment, which meant that there were a lot of them watching over the fight perhaps. It didn’t take long to find the room where their weapons were kept, but when they got there, they could see that there was a guard standing in front of the door. Yuurei had rushed towards him, and swung the blade right at the man, cutting him down without a second of hesitation. The thief had taken his sheathed, and placed the blade inside of its new scabbard as it was able to fit in perfectly. He looked at the marine, who was surprised on how quick he took action. ”Sorry I just didn’t want him to scream, or warn anybody,” he explained himself. The marine shook his head as he moved towards the door, and opened it up. The prisoners rushed in there as they were all looking for all of their weapons and took them one by one.

Yuurei had looked in there, and noticed that Ichi was indeed in there, and he took a hold of the katana and placed it on his side next to the one he was currently using. The thief had also noticed that there was also a bag here, and it was one of the only things left here. ”This could be the woman’s bag,” he said as he took a hold of it, and decided to bring it back to her, if it was truly hers. ”Now we take over this place,” he said as they all raised their weapons. They started to move through the facility as there were guards around these areas. The prisoners attacked fast, and quickly making the guards scream and drop to the floor. One guard, however, was able to ask for help through the radio before he had been taken down by one of the many prisoners that escaped.

Yuurei was just making sure that the guards that were watching over the girl and the panda would get the message, and ignore the two fighting, and seek out the group that escaped.

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
Act 5

The mink was now wobbling his legs, with his face bit bulgy from the poisonous hits from Risaka. The purple liquid dripped down on the desert red textured ground as she was panting heavily, the match seemed to be pretty one sided as she kept her distance and giving him jabs, but despite the amounts of hits the Mink was still standing and doing his best to win, but knowing this Risaka felt that she could wear him out. She didn't wanna use her more advanced methods on him, she feared that she migh give him a critical poisoning. The Mink roared then once more almost as lively from start. ''WELL JUST LOOK AT THAT! THIS MINK STILL STANDS AND WON'T GIVE UP THAT EASILY! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! PLACE YOUR LAST BETS BECAUSE WE AAAAARE REACHING TO THE END!-'' The moment the announcer's big hype talk ended a distant explosion was heard from the hallfways behind the crowd around the circle arena. The announcer would quickly shift his attention to the loud noise. E-eh? What's that folks?'' The guards in the arena room began to look around, some getting the message from the Den Dens.

Risaka knew this is where the acting ended, she looked at the Mink, still enraged and wild as usual. She grits her teeth and attempted to get further away from him, but a dozen of guards springed right into the arena to take down both of them. They knew both of them was part of the sudden commotion and got into action. Risaka saw the sword being drawn out, the guard went for a straight thrust stab, but his stance weren't firm so she smoothly dodged with a quickstep. Grabbing by his hand and twistes it behind his back. He shrieks in pain and drops his sword. She firmly kicks him out of the way with a firm kick back at his lower back in a smooth fashion before leaning down to grab the sword. As Risaka went down to pick it up with outmost speed two more guards lunged at her with their swords up. She frowned at their attempt and would place her hand down at the ground, her arm starting to gush out the purple liquid at a rapid rate. ''Jaakuna Ekitai... Coating of Agony!'' The thick liquid spreads out in a large flat area, both the guards steps on it and quickly panics from the sudden appearance of such vile essence. She stared up towards them for a brief second before clenching her fist inside the liquid. ''Hornet Spike!'' The moment of said words a bundle of purple spikes thrustes right up from the layer of poison underneath the guards, they get stabbed deeply and pushed up into the air before falling back down somewhere near the her ontop of the poison.

She turned her attention back at the mink, seeing that he was occupied by other guards. Though they just got smacked away with ease from his big bear arms. ''Does he ever run out of energy?...'' Suddenly she heard a loud chuckle from above. A large man had jumped from the upper crowd platform and landed infront of Risaka with his broad shoulders pocking out and his face covered by a thick iron mask. He wide grin was viewable from the sides behind the mask and his hulk like body shape wore not much other than pants and two belts across of his stomach and chest. He patted his hammer that looked rather heavy, infact it had an axe on the other side so it was two in one kind of deal. ''Gegegeheh! Finally I got a reason to smash down a little freak like you!''

Back at the site of commotion.

When the clash between the rebelling captured fighters and the guards of the base the marien that helped his fellow inmates smoothly got out of scene with his coat back in his posession from the item room. He quickly took out his small Den Den Mushi that was neatly hidden in a pocket under the emblem on his coat. He peeks around the corner to spot for any eacesdropping and calls for his crew when no one's around. ''Warship Dundery, respond! I am currently in the base and I have been taken as a prisoner for 2 days, please contact the captain of the Warship! The base is under a hectic attack, strike now to bring it down with the least amount of casaulties!'' The message gets sent across the base, over the ocean between Jaya Island and a small unhabited island where three Warships were lurking behind the rocky island. The Den Den rings and a marine picks it up to recieve the message. It didn't take long that the Warship's crew spread the message and began their long planned operation.

Last edited by Risaka on Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
The amount of guards that were spread throughout the base were vast, but by the time reinforcements would come, there were guards that were already taken down. Yuurei figured that the other prisoners were doing their own thing, and honestly he was paying attention to his own survival. When he moved through the base there were several guards that had made their way towards him. The thief could only smile as he was wielding both Ichi, and the sword he had gotten from the guard. The pirate slashed diagonally to his right going downward as he had taken out a few guards with the attack. When he his swords had passed the bodies of the guards, he took another step and swung the blades in the direction they came from, but going upward. The guards that met with his blades had dropped to the ground as they were done for. Yuurei moved forward from there as he didn’t care what the marine would think of what he was doing.

They were all trying to live, and this was one way he knew how. He wasn’t going to risk anybody getting up from his attack, and then stab in the back. Yuurei continued moving through the area now as he could see the constant amount of guards being dropped on the floor. The pirate could only wonder how long it would take for that girl and the mink to catch up with them. They would only have to walk through all the dead guards, and any unconscious one that, the prisoners didn’t kill. He continued to fight his way through until something happen. There was a sudden burst in speed coming from his left side, and a few of the prisoners had been taken out by whoever was running towards Yuurei. He turned to look at who it was, and was met with a metal pole against the blades he was using. Yuurei smiled as it seemed like this guy wasn’t wearing the clothes the other guards were wearing.

He figured that this guy wasn’t the average guard, and was probably hired by one of the people who was running this place. It was either that, or he was one of the people who this base. Yuurei pushed him off him, as he had moved to Yuurei right. ”Well I figured you would be able to block it,” he said to Yuurei with a smile on his face. ”I hope you didn’t think I was one of the other prisoners you took out,” he said as he was looking at the man. He wore a red hat, and it revealed one single strand of braid going straight down his face. He wore a vest, and a tank top under it, while having his wrist taped up all the way to his elbow. Yuurei was still taller than him, and that much he could be proud of. The two had dashed forward at each other as Yuurei had collided his blades towards the man’s metal pole.

The two continued colliding their weapons against each other as none of them were pushed from the position they were standing in. Yuurei figured something was up, and he was right as he watched the man used the bottom part of the pole, and struck Yuurei right in the gut. He spat out saliva as he felt the strength behind this attack. Still, he didn’t stumble back from the blow, and instead swung his blade towards the man. It was then he had been slice on his chest, and the other pirate had stumbled back as he grabbed his chest while looking at Yuurei. He could see the blood that had flown out of his body and he panted a bit nervous. ”I saw how strong you were when you were fighting against Daichi, but who knew you were even scarier with a blade,” he said this as he grabbed onto the metal pole, and figured he had to take Yuurei out now.

Yuurei didn’t care for this man’s name, and he didn’t care that he had mentioned a man that he had killed. It wasn’t going to make him flinch, or waver from what he was going to do right now. Yuurei had rushed over towards the man as the two had started clashing their weapons again. The only difference though was that Yuurei was pushing the man back. The blood lost was affecting this man, and it was going to great for him. ”Tsk… I got to finish this now,” the man said as he could hear the steps of the prisoners running. Yuurei could only chuckle as he stepped back to widen the gap between the two. He figured it was time to take this guy out, and keep moving. The pirate rushed towards the man, and he had done the same to Yuurei. When the man Yuurei was fighting was running to him though he was spinning his metal pole around.

Yuurei on the other hand continued to run to him and when he got close to him he had spun around with both of his blades. The pole had collided with Yuurei’s blade, and was soon cut straight through. The man had held the pole, which were now in two pieces in his hands, but Yuurei had slashed the man through his stomach, and soon enough the man upper body had fallen off of his lower body. ”Nitoryu: Jiten Kire,” Yuurei sighed as he swung the blades to his side taking the blood off his blades, and quickly sheathing them. When the prisoners came they had seen one guy on the floor cut in half, and looked at Yuurei with a nervous look. ”What he wasn’t a regular guard. I had to go out,” he said to the group as he moved forward.

He wasn’t sure which prisoners were behind him, but they continued to move throughout the base taking down any guards that were coming their way. Yuurei just hoped the girl with the plan would appear soon.

Doriki Stat & Skill:

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
Act 5

The stage with crowds of people already were emptied from running away, the alert of the rebellious act made the entire base go full alarm out. Now only a dozen of guards and the scary ironmask man were left at the arena. Risaka gripped tight at her sword and looked up and down at the vile looking man. He was outside of the range of the poison and was aware of it's threat. He smirked and patted his extreme weapon some more, almost admiring it. ''Gegegeheh! Now then lil freak, how would you like your execution? As a executioner I am proudly say 100% of my executions always result with a clean cut through the neck~ Can't wait to see your devilish red blood spurt out!'' His eyes truly said the same as he was eager, but he was hesitant, knowing hat he wore no foot protection it meant she had full freedom on the layer. ''An executioner? How fitting, a place where death is sport, of course someone like you would love to be a part of this..'' He took a step forward until he was right infront of the poison's edge. He grinned wide and would raise his hammer up in the air. ''I! Gardus! Once was a prisoner! But found glory through pure victory and death!''

She grunted from his self boasting and would point her blade towards his direction. ''You aren't even daring to step further, barbarian not knowing the value of having shoes on.'' He gave her a curious eyebrow raise, but ultimately grinning wide as he looked down at the fallen two guards near him. ''Oh don't you worry, I am a man of resources, and these useless guards will be put to use for once!'' And with a thrusting smash downwards he crashed both of them against the purple liquid as stepping tools. They yelled out from their body getting both crushed and damaged, the poisonous effect quickly taken their toll and thus only exisiting as mere corpses to Gardus. Risaka was a bit shocked from his extreme action, but kept her stance tight. Gardus took one stepp forward and firmly dug his foot against one of the two stepping tools. He smirked as he knew he finally got in range to her, taking another step resulted him to swing his large hammer with such speed from the right. Risaka was caught off guard and felt the flat iron mass crashing at her arm and shoulder before being smacked to the side at least 5 meters until hitting the ground. She was unable to grunt out with her voice, she felt she lost all breath and struggled to get back up right away. That hit truly pushed her soul and before she knew it he was up in the air suddenly with his axe held high up. He let his heavy bodyweight push him swiftly down with the axe thrusting right at where Risaka was. She desperately got on her left leg and kicked herself from the spot, barely dodging the fatal swing. Risaka managed to get back on her feet, holding her sword firmly in her hand.

At the other side of the arena she had noticed the minkwas now asleep with at least 8 guards laying around him all bruised up from bearclaw marks. Gardus began to advance once more at Risaka once he got his axe out from the ground. She took her chance and dashed right at him with her sword. By stepping quickly to the side of him she was aiming to his left where he didn't  have his hammer covering him. But her stab at him got stopped by a quick clashing with his axe side, making her body completely stop and incapable to get away from the spot without risking herself. Gardus was just enjoying his time, staring down at her with his barely visible eyes through the thick iron mask eyeholes. ''I always love me some feisty prey~ But time for the fun part! I'm bored!'' He pushed his weapon against hers with superior strenght, with so she couldn't hang in there and ultimately losing her sword from breaking against the hammer. Her eyes widened, as she stared at the blade fragments fly from her handle she could only expect another brutal hit from the vile man. The flat side of the weapon crashes at the right side of her face and smacks her high up away across the arena. With a rough landing she coughed up blood and laid there panting, as if she had jsut been ran over a brutal train. Gardus laughed and patted his hammer with a prideful grin. ''Hah! You're still alive?! Now that's something! You have a strong will to live, but what is that to someone who's death himself? Time to feast!'' She gritted her teeth tight, feeling around her right side she tumbled over and got up one knee after the other, one feet before getting her entire body up from the ground. Her body felt like hell, even her head felt like it could explode any moment from shock. With a desperate act she planted her fist down at the ground and clenched her eyes. ''Coat of Agony!'' The area around ehr quickly got consumed by the purple liquid, making yet another large purple spot on the arena. Gardus raised his eyebrow once more, feeling curious for why she repeated her ability. ''Look, I know you have your pride, but please realize when you are dead~ I could just pick up a couple more corpses to step on!'' ''Shut up you overgrown gorilla, you think I'd let you do that?! Don't call yourself a real executioner if you need help from the ones you kill!'' Gardus took that comment a bit too personal, it hurt him a bit actually and would grind his teeth his forehead popped out some mighty powerful veins. But he quickly calmed himself and pointed his weapon towards her. ''You're right, I don't need them~ Because I just have to jump at you! Your legs are shaking like crazy, you can't move anymore!'' She felt the situation got alot worse, her legs not even able to move anymore from the previous hits she got, she finally felt it even more than before. She wiped blood from her forehead to not get blood on her eyes, her breath getting heavier as her life felt like it's on the edge just from standing there. Gardus raised his axe up before getting into his stance. ''Watch me cutting you in a perfect two! I will use you as a practice target GEEEGEGEHEH!''

At the sea outside of the base.

In the far disance away from the base the three Warships began to move around the small island, with full speed ahead they charged towards the base with their men ready to take over the shore. The Captain of the ship stood at the front with his arms crossed, his thick brown beard and sunglasses gave him the rough rugged look of a veteran as his Navy Coat flapped from the wind. ''How long until we reach to the firing zone, Private?'' The marine next to him saluted with a slim stand. ''20 minutes my Captain! We will take middle before taking out the ships at the docks!'' The captain nodded and looked back at his men with a determined gaze.

At the top floor of the base, inside the hallways to the Office Room.

Abraham was desperately trying to pack his important valuables into sone single suitcase. A few guards awaited outside, both beign paranoid from the current situation. Abraham grunted at them, giving them the stare to begin walking. ''Grrrnnngh, where are my hired men?! They are supposed to protect ME! Me me me ME! And of they go as a bunch of kids grrrnnngh! Where's Levano?! Gardus??? KA-'' ''Be quiet you old stain, I have always been here..'' A clinking noise was heard, in the dark corner near Abraham and the gaurds was a noticably tall man with a coin being flipped on hisleft thumb, with a katana handing from his lowerback. Abraham reacted like a child and jumped up when hearing the man's voice. ''HOOOOH! W-w-who's there?! Who speaks to- OH! Kane my beautiful beautiful trusty man! I knew I'd count on you! Please escort me out of this place!'' Kane hmps at Abraham and shrugs, putting his coin back into his pocked and walked to the short business man. ''I don't care, just be quiet and move... this place stinks and the whole base will be in ruins.'' Once Kane got out from the shadows it was revealed that he wore ajacket with loose pants, bandana with a leaf sticking out plus a thick red scarf that covered his mouth and nose. ''Or do you rather want me to break the deal?''

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei was running through the base now as there were guards falling down, left and right. He was enjoying this mess, and if the marine had followed, then he would see the slaughter that Yuurei embracing. The man’s amber eyes flared throughout the area as he was making a mess. Of course he wasn’t the only person doing this as the prisoners around him would do the same. They kept moving through the area until the thief’s body had come to a stop. He was skidding through the ground because of all the running he was doing, and he looked at a particular door. It was bigger than the other doors he had gone by, and it seemed like this spot was holding an important thing. He was curious about this and noticed that there were two guards protecting the door. He could only smile because they never left their post, which meant there was really something rich and important there.

The thief could only smile about this, and crack his neck. ”This way guys!” he shouted as he started running towards the guards. They looked confused because they didn’t know who he was calling out, but soon enough he could see a hoard of prisoners behind him. When Yuurei got close to the guards they were nervous, but in a fighting stance. He ignored them as he figured the prisoners behind him would take care of them. He jumped over the two guards, and cocked back his right arm, and punch with all his might. The door flung open as it had went straight pass Abraham, but didn’t hit him. Yuurei landed on the ground with a smile on his face as he noticed that there was a guy looking like they were packing their shit. ”Looks like I found the man behind it all,” he said with a smile on his face. The prisoners had taken the guards out without a problem, and all stood behind Yuurei.

They all looked like they wanted a piece of Abraham, and they would be able to in a second. Then he noticed the presence of a person, coming out from the shadow again. When he noticed it, it was a bit too late, and a gust of wind had been shot straight at Yuurei, and the other prisoners. The pirate was able to barely dodge the attack as a wound had been inflicted on his right cheek. He was surprised about that as he didn’t see that coming. The prisoners behind him, however, had been hit by the attack and blown away from the strike. They all collided with each other and fell to the ground as the ones in the front had taken the brute power of that attack. The pirate had wiped the blood off his cheek as he could only smile at the man in front of him. He could see that he was able to do such a feat with the sword in his hand.

”Shit that was a scary attack. Who are you?” he asked a bit impressed by the skill of wielding a blade. Kane sighed as he looked over to Abraham. ”Stand back old man. Go hide in a corner, or make your exit through the other door. Just don’t get in my way,” he looked over to Yuurei, with a serious face. The expression didn’t change, and he just looked at the man as he could see he was wielding to blades. ”Kane, Kane the Ripper,” he said his name, which brought Yuurei to think the name had suited the way this man looked, and the vibe he was giving off of. The prisoners who had slowly gotten up didn’t move, but watch the fight that was about to start. They had known of this guy as he was also once a prisoner before. Kane had rushed over to Yuurei, and to his surprised the guy had moved quickly. His eyes widen as he was faster than the other guy he had just fought against. He parried the man’s blade with the two he had, and the noticed the man had spun bring his leg from behind and kicked Yuurei on his side.

Yuurei was pushed to the side as he grunted from the blow, and could only be nervous about this fight. He was fast, and strong indeed. Still, he needed to make sure his will didn’t waver and fight it through. He had to get out of here alive, if he wanted to make it back to Mashyuu and Harley. The thief had gotten back into his stance now as he rushed over to Kane and swung Ichi horizontally and then the other sword he got from the guard vertically. Kane had parried the first blade, and then dodged the second one with minimal effort. Yuurei was surprised about that, but it seemed like things weren’t done there. The man had shifted his gear as he stepped forward and tried to pierce his blade into Yuurei. The thief’s eyes widen as he moved to the side and barely dodged the attack. He grunted again as he felt the pain of the blade grazing his left arm, which brought him to take a step back away from Kane.

”You are much stronger than the guy with the pole. I had to cut him down before that fight had gone too long,” he said trying to see if he could intimidate him. Kane nodded as he realized where Levano had gone. ”It seems like you met Levano and killed him. He was one of the three, but the weakest one at that. At least we know he wasn’t fooling around,” he ended the talk as he looked at Yuurei ready to take him out.

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
Act 5

Two of the last guards standing on the arena were both frightened by Gardus' presence and his words of brutal promises. However, when knowing Risaka was basically stuck and immobile they both got their one bullet pistols. They cackled as they aimed at her, but Gardus stepped towards them before swinging down his hammer with an emotionless gesture. Crushing both under his hammer as they yelled out in pure agonizing bonecrushing force. ''Don't you ever dare to take my prey you pair of worthless scum, all of you lowlife bugs can't even kill right..'' He slowly removed the hammer from their corpses as both were clearly crushed to the point of being bloody. Gardus however began to chuckle more and put his attention back to Risaka. She was already holding at her legs and trying to make them move, but it felt like if she was completely numb, like a fragile statue that was just waiting to get crushed down. ''Nnngh cmon cmon CMON! Move! I can't die here! I don't want to!!!'' She was getting to the point her eyes would get a pair of tears as she felt like everything was hopeless, that she had no one to yell help for nor a crew to rely on. Gardus sprinted with enough speed tomake him jump high up, his axe behidn his back as he was charging his crushing body splitting move. His body began to spin in high speed, the axe swinging like a sawblade due to the high speed. Her eyes peered up to the incoming slashing ball, letting go of her legs she'd use whatever left from her body to survive, with her life flashing before her eyes she desperately reaches her hand up. She grasps with all might and braced up for the brutal impact.

With a loud bang of hard objects clashing the entire arena would echo it a couple of times. The large axe, compltely still in the air along with Gardus, his spinning motion was halted so sudden that he was almost speechless. Risaka stood there with her arm reached so ahrd that her forearm had turned into black metal like texture, holding at the sharp axe blade in her hand. Her eyes was closed and still a bit teary, she could feel the extreme tightness in her hand. Her eyes would open a bit to gaze at the sight of her hand just simply holding the axe in place, even Gardus didn't even say a word as he was almsot floating, but slowly the gravity would make him fall back down. She let go of the axe when he fell, his feet splashing against the thick purple liquid which would cover his lowerhalf easily. His eyes was devasted and would attempt to jump right out from it, however Risaka saw her chance, and with her armanted hand she clenched it hard and threw a powerful fist right down into her poison, mustering up her voice up give Gardus a very special treat. ''HORNET.... SPIKE!'' Her words flew right into his ears, and that exact moment his body could feel the many spikes thrusting up against his body, penetrating him deeply due to his heavy weight and easily making him immobile on the spot. His face was pale and eyes bloodshot red from the unbelievable painful spiked poison. He didn't manage to make a proper sound as his entire body was practically paralyzed from the amount of poison being injected into his blood. In matter of seconds his hand drops the Hammer Axe and goes fully limp ontop of the many spikes. Risaka didn't move much after he went lifeless. She was unable to gather all thoughts for what just happened, and finally unclenched her fist, she felt the armament went away. It felt peacefull and it was a bliss, dropping to her knees she panted and let go of the Hornet Spike effect. The body of Gardus falls down when the spikes turns into liquid state, making a splash against the poison, his body already looking way more pale than snow. She held her hand close, stroking it as she was curious for what what just happened, amazed by the fact her hand was still in one piece.

After a good minute of just thinking she looked around, her left eye was closed and hurt. She was rather exhausted but stood up from her own poison and stepped out of it. Looking back at the body of Gardus made her sigh in relief, she was alive and she felt victorious. Touching at ehr forehead she felt a good amount of blood, looking at her hand all red she felt dizzy, but she gritted her teeth and stood on her feet, forcing herself to walk forward to the sleeping panda mink. She held at her stomach and grunted as she moved over to him. Observing him she noticed that he was rather bruised up himself but slept like a baby that was jsut fed. She gave his side a gentle yet firm kicks to make him going. He didn't react at first kick, but with another much harder one he mumbled and would yawn out. ''Mnnnnggaaaaawn.... myeh? ....W-w-whoa whoa whoat! WHAT JUST HAPPENED!'' He dashed his upperbody up and scanned his surroundings, noticing Risaka standing right next to. His eyes began to gleam with tears of hope, giving her legs a tight hug which resulted her to cringe from the aching pain that was still left in her muscles. ''Nnnnnnnngh!!!!..'' ''AAAH thank you that you are alive! I was so afraid that you would end up as another dead person on the ground!!!''

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei was surprised to hear what Kane had said about his partner. It made things a bit worst for him because he figured he was going to have a hard time. Kane only sighed as he rushed over to Yuurei quickly, and swung his blade at the prisoner. The thief watched this happening, but it was hard to dodge this man. He was quick on his feet, and his attacks were precise. He tried his best as he side stepped to avoid the attack, but it grazed the pirate on his leg. He felt the wound on his leg as he grunted from the pain. The crease on his forehead could show the pain he was in, and he was quick to try and strike Kane with both blades as payback for what he had just done. When he did the man was quick to dodge both of his attacks as he bend himself backward and essentially did a backflip to get away from Yuurei.

The thief couldn’t hit him, and he started to get irritated by this. It was giving him flashbacks on a fight he had before. It was happening again, which pissed him. The thing about this situation was that this guy was moving too smoothly, and he felt like the guy could see into the future when he was attacking. Kane only smiled when he looked at the pirate because he could tell that he was understanding the situation. ”You aren’t going to hit me, and it’s getting to you isn’t,” he was trying to get under Yuurei skin even though he didn’t need to. He just got into a stance, and Yuurei did the same thing. What he did realize was that all of Kane’s attacked grazed him, and he wasn’t sure if he had done that on purpose, or because Yuurei was barely dodging. ”I feel like they call you Kane the Ripper because of how you toy with you opponents,” he said wondering, if he had hit the mark.

Kane gave out a smirk because he was right. ”Yes every attack I have made, I have calculated that you would move a certain way, and it graze you every time. I got my name for slowly shaving my opponent until they lose conscious from the blood lost, or from the excessive pain. Please show me you can longer than anybody I have fought against,” he spoke to Yuurei as he licked his lips and rushed over to the thief. Yuurei was still surprised on how fast he was able to move, and when he got close, the thief watched the man swing his blade. He decided to stay still to test what Kane had said, and soon enough his left arm was grazed by the man’s attack. Kane laughed when he had to shift attack because the prisoner didn’t move. Yuurei tighten his arm as he felt the pain go across his arm and into his head.

Yuurei wanted to drop his sword and grab his arm in the pain he was in, but he knew that he couldn’t do that. He was swordsman and he would get his wounds treated when the time had come, which wasn’t now. Still, the best thing he could do was go on a barrage of attack, and hope that he would be able to hit Kane, or at least keep him from striking him. Yuurei rushed over to Kane, and started attacking with his swords. Kane had moved around the room as he was dodging the swordsman’s attack. There were a few attacks where Kane had to parry, but it wasn’t something that made him worried. It was frustrating Yuurei though and he didn’t understand why he couldn’t hit Kane. Kane sighed he as figured he would go for another cut. He waited for an opening, and thrusted his leg at Yuurei to push him back, and then moved forward to attack the man with his katana.

Yuurei had noticed that, and instead of dodging, he blocked Kane’s sword. He smiled at Kane as he had finally stopped his attack, but it felt too good to be true. Kane had forced his sword down more, but noticed that Yuurei was indeed strong, and possibly even stronger than he was. He moved back a bit as he had to give the man some credit on his strength. ”I thought I would be able to get you if I outmatched you in strength, but that isn’t going to work. I guess back to what I was doing,” he said to Yuurei as he was getting ready again. The prisoners behind him were up and about now, and they were making their way to the room where Yuurei was located. Still, Yuurei had to stop them right there when he heard their footsteps. ”Do not interfere with my fight. You guys can go after him if I lose, but right now I must see what I’m doing wrong,” he told them as he looked at Kane.

The hired guard could only smile because he wasn’t sure if this kid would ever figure it out. Still, he was having fun, and soon enough if he kept chipping him off, he would lose conscious from the pain he was going through. Kane rushed towards Yuurei, and he did the same thing as he was going to try and match Kane, which was a bad choice.

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
Act 5

When the Panda Mink finally let go and stood up he gave a small salute for the greenhaired lady. He seemed to be really affectionated towards her since she didn't treat like dirt. She sighed and gave his belly a small bump with her fist. ''You were pretty scary back there, it felt like I was fighting a real bear from the wild.'' The Mink gasped and would wave his hands around with small pair of tears hanging from his beady black eyes. ''N-nyuh! I can't do anything about it! I'm so sorry miss! So sorry sosorrysosorry!''

She shrugged quitely and felt that her entire body was rather stiff, rubbing the back of her neck in annoyance. The Mink notices this, his eyes turns shiny stars of determination as he grabbed her rather suddenly. ''Gah! Hey what are you-?!'' He gently flipped her onto his back, making her hang at his back with her arms over his shoulders. ''Worry not miss! You are in a way worse shape than me, so let me carry you out of here! HYHAAAAAH!'' And thus he began to sprint with his small legs fast out of the arena and up on the crowd stage. When out at the hallway he looks right and left and then dashes down to his right without a word, Risaka clinging hard to not slip. ''Aaack! Do you even know where you're going?!'' With her words he immeditaly stopped on the spot, his expression saying no but his attitude told something whole else. ''UUUUUUH, just trust me miss! We don't have to know if we run everywhere!'' The comment gave Risaka a clear widened stare of uncertainty. She quickly clinged around his neck as he began to sprint again with his wobbly legs through the empty corridors.

Outside on the Warships, near shore

A couple of heavy artillery was heard from the base. At the front near the docks was a couple of large cannons being used to scare away the marines. The marines on the three Warships quickly reacts and counter fires back at the base, the captain standing still without flinching from the heavy shots hitting the water near him. One of the marines seeing his and attempted to bring the Captain down to safety. ''C-captain! Please get down or you might get hit! We need to steer our ships to not get directly hit!'' The captain has his arms crossed still and Hmph'd down at the marine, still not moving a bit. ''What's the point of being a Captain if a mere couple of artilleries scares me down? Full speed ahead! We shall take them out and rescue the prisoners! No time wasted!'' With his small speech of encouragment the crew gave a responsive 'Aye!' to the Captain.

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
The prisoners were watching the two fight it off, and they felt bad for Yuurei because they could see that he was having a hard time. They could see the cuts that he had suffered, and the pain he was going through, but they didn’t help him. He had told them not to interfere, and for the man who had freed them, they had listened to him without question. They just hoped that he didn’t lose, and would turn this around somehow. They, however figured the best thing they could do right now was cheer on Yuurei. Still, it was funny they didn’t know his name, which confused them. ”Go man in Blue take out Kane!” they shouted, and said this all together as they were cheering straight through the fight.

While he was running towards Kane, he could hear the cheering, and could only shake his head because it felt like this was an underground brawl that the two were having in this room. It was indeed though, so he couldn’t really shake his on that. When he got close to Kane he swung ichi at the man, and when Kane seen this he had dodged the attack. The man with the bandana swung his blade down, but Yuurei had countered it with the second blade he had gotten from earlier. Yuurei brought back his katana bending his second elbow and tried to attack Kane again. He hoped this would be good for a surprised attack, but the man seemed to have known it was coming. Yuurei was surprised as he watched his attack missing, but what pissed him off was Kane’s little smirk that was on his face.

Yuurei cracked his neck as he rushed over to Kane and kicked off the ground as he lunged towards Kane. When he got close to him he had spun around trying to slice the man with both of his swords in a speed quicker than he had normally used. Kane was surprised about this, and he block the attack as it was quicker than he anticipated. When he used his blade to block the attack, he was surprised about the strength behind it, and soon enough he was pushed away. Kane stumbled back a bit and Yuurei figured he would take the opportunity on this and rushed over to him again, and this time he swung his blade upward at Kane. The man seen this, but knew this time he couldn’t do anything about it. He had tried to dodge it, but Yuurei had got him across his chest.

Kane did sighed, however, and it was because it was flesh wound. He thought he was done for, and looked angrily at Yuurei. ”Well you seem to be improving as we fight,” he said to the prisoner. Yuurei didn’t say anything as he was ready for the onslaught. The thief had stepped forward towards Kane who had looked at his wound, and then towards Yuurei. The man in blue had swung both of his blades at Kane, but the man had ducked and dodged the attack as he was now in front of Yuurei. The pirate seen this, and for that second he trembled in fear. He thought he was done for, but wasn’t sure how Kane was going to play this. The man lunged upward, and sliced Yuurei on his chest, cutting him open, but not enough to lose a lot of blood from that one attack. Kane stood true to himself when fighting, and he was waiting for Yuurei to fall to the ground from the pain.

Yuurei stumbled back from the attack as he grabbed his abdomen and looked at Kane. ”you won right there why did you not take me out?” he asked questioning this man. ”I have a way of fighting, and I want to see you bleed out, or fall unconscious from the pain. It brings me much satisfaction that you do so quickly please,” he licked his lips as he glared at Yuurei. The pirate needed to figure out how to dodge Kane’s attack. His moves had been read through and through this entire fight, and Yuurei had to do the same thing. He closed his eyes for a bit as he was clearing his mind from everything he was thinking about. He erased the noise that came from the crowd as his only focused was Kane. He examined him hoping that he would be able to dodge his attacks, and see the man’s attacks beforehand. Kane was getting ready to torture his new project, and soon enough take out every prisoner that was behind him.

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
Act 5

Through the many empty untouched corridors the big Panda was still running as if his life dependent on it. His face was getting a palegreen colour again, his mouth open while he was just making slight noises instead of breathing properly, but yet despite all these factors he just kept on running. His face was sweating alot more and he seemed to be pushing to his limit when it comes to his stamina. His small legs was imrpessively still active as ever, Risaka was then slowly getting impatient as both of them has probably gone in many circles through the allfways, she didn't even know how deep they were. ''Hey Panda! I don't think your idea is working!'' He gasped for a bit of air, however that was difficult due to his high rapid sprinting. He attempt to look up at her with his sick expression. ''huff huff I think huff we are close! Uff huff..''

And his words were true, around the corner with a sharp turn both Risaka and the Mink witnessed a long hallway filled with corpses from a long tiring battle. The panda had a great difficult time to gather his courage to walk through the hallway, he was shivering, having his eyes completely closed like a true scaredy cat, but yet he kept walking and not let the horrid sights get the best of him. Risaka silently huffed and tried to scan with her eyes around for anything worth of notice. She clearly saw most were guards, so the break out group must be close, if not they could just follow the corpses. After a good 10 minute walk Risaka could see a bunch of people grouped up in the end of the last hallway they reached. They all were staring into a big room, and she concluded that something big was going on. The Mink finally opens his eyes and saw the group aswell. Just seeing a bunch of alive people made him appraciate it more than he should, making him a dash for it with haste. ''AAAH Finally someone alive!!!'' He however stops before hitting he group, the pirates got startled by the sudden Panda appearing, but with the noises of swords clashing made them look back into the room with anxiety. Risaka jumped off the mink and peeked inside, viewing how Yuurei was dealing with a noticable threat. She was about to step right in to assist, but she took in consideration that the pirates just stood and watched for a reason, and knowing what kind of person Yuurei is she wouldn't doubt that this was a fight based on glory. However she spoke up to make sure Yuurei heard her. ''Hey swordsman! There's no time to waste, we have little time as we speak!'' Once she said that a loud shaking noise was heard across the base, a large fight was happening outside and she didn't want to stay around and wait to see it.

Outside the base the Warships were unable to get too much closer without getting into a highly risky situation with the artilleries. The marines was on constant trading with firing cannons, each shot fired resulted another sky soaring blast, but by the looks of it they were slowly killing out the base's defenses.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum