Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Chapter 4:The DollMaker Is The Mad Hatter (story voyage )  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Chapter 4:The DollMaker Is The Mad Hatter (story voyage )  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Chapter 4:The DollMaker Is The Mad Hatter (story voyage )  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Chapter 4:The DollMaker Is The Mad Hatter (story voyage )  EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Chapter 4:The DollMaker Is The Mad Hatter (story voyage )  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Chapter 4:The DollMaker Is The Mad Hatter (story voyage )  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Chapter 4:The DollMaker Is The Mad Hatter (story voyage )  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Chapter 4:The DollMaker Is The Mad Hatter (story voyage )  EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Chapter 4:The DollMaker Is The Mad Hatter (story voyage )  EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Click click click the sound of the snail crama taking pictures. As the wind breeze glinds ever so lightly over the ground. As marine Intel all around the crime scene gather intel. A woman with blue hair to her back and blue eyes stood there. As she had on a long black jacket with gloves on and a cigarette in her mouth. Looking at another female eye to eye they stood.

At least five foot eleven model height I'll say. The young girl too had blue hair and blue eyes. However her skin was as pale as snow. As she stood there in a long fluffy blue dress. With a white scarf over her head. The young girl stood there like a statue or something of the sort. As the marine Intel and medical team was getting her body. This girl name was Jackie Anne the ninth victim of the doll maker.

He just appeared one day as a new persona. Those who have seen him as he resembles the jester. Could they be twins or one in the same. Identification that a man said he wore nice gentleman outfit. wWith a top hat and he smiled extremely bright from chin to chin. A female around twenty one said he kept calling her Alice even doe her name was Madison. She got away thanks to local marine.

Unfortunately she went missing only to turn up like poor Jackie here. They say a ghost is shown to his next victim whatever the hell that means. Sharon lit up her cigarette as she took a puff. She began to walk away as to not let anyone see her cry. As a tear felled down her left cheek. The locals dub these two the terror twins. One known as the mad hatter and the other the doll maker.

Granted nobody ever skin the doll maker but the fact he turns females into dolls. That's just wrong in so many ways more than one. Sharon looked down at her hand and she had a picture of her and her younger sister in it. Smiling as she closed the grap of it. Behind her came a young marine whom called out her name. "Ms. Hayes oh Ms.Hayes a girl escape and she is alive hurry."

It's not the fact that she escaped five out of the nine escaped. Just to end up dead as Sharon looked she dropped her cigarette too follow the young station. As they raced down the street in given time they arrived at the local law station. There the red head girl was clearly scared as she had bruises all over her. The doctors would aid her as Sharon looked on.

The next morning came along as Sharon walked into the poor girl's room. Looking at her she said "hello there i'm Sharon Hayes and it's very nice to see you've made it out alive." The young girl looks at her than replies "I really want to see my mommy."

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Sharon looked at the little girl with her little cast on her right risk. Smiling as the teary eyed girl was still alive. The medical room was a normal size room. With the lastest gear to help heal and keep the little one comfortable. The window had the sun beautiful beams shinning in it. As Sharon walked to the bed. "Your mommy is on her way ok. So don't you worry but can I ask you something? " The little girl looks ar her nodding her head"Kay. "

She smiles as she took a seat next to her "do you have a name can you tell me.? " the little girl nodding yes " it's Pround... Pround Coleman. " The girl said her name with such bravery. Sharon looked at her " Pround Coleman that's such a nice name. But listen I need for you to be brave for me ok. There is this very bad man out there and I need you to help me catch him. So can you tell me what happened or maybe where you ranned from.  

Pround looked as she started to cry and breathed heavily. " noooo.nooooo.nooo please don't hurt me. Noooo you not supposed to hurt me. Help me help me." The little girl started to shake as Sharon and others started to try and calm her down. The little girl than stopped. Sharon looked at her noticing something was off as the little girl pointed to the window. Sharon looked at her than at the window than back at her. " Are you ok Pround did you see something? "

Pround looking sad in a very sadden way only said "Kelp.. Kelp.. Kelp. " Sharon looks  at her "what do you mean by kelp?. Only for the girl to reply the words. Sharon would than get up and look at the doctor and ask where was the momma. Only for  them to say the momma could not be contacted for some strange reason. Pround would than get out the bed while the two was talking. She wouod leave the room as Sharon soon followed her. But the young girl was no where to be found.

Sharon looked both ways as her heart started to ran as she ran out the building. She looked to her right only to see a small person run on the other side of the building. "HEY PROUND WAITTTT!!! " Sharon would yell only to give chase. Running and dash after her as the little girl was trying to get away. Soon Pround ranned into a back ally as Sharon was mere meters behind her. Just as she turned around Pround was no where to be seen. But to her shock a hollow was.

"What the hell are you no what are you? " She said just as the hollow would phase right through her. Falling to her knees she said " oh my god I could just die. " As Arcologia appear walking up to her he looks down at her. Holding out his foot he said "are you alice? " just as he stomps her lights out. Knocking her unconscious as he picks her up.

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
As Sharon came too she haven't a clue of where she is. It was a dark and gloomy room. Well it looked that way with her blurry vision of how things looked. But as she slowly open up her eyes to fully and clearly see. She was surrounded by dolls. Each stood about 2 feet tall all designed in a different way. Sharon looked around confused at all of them as the wall painting was pink with flowers on each one.

As she got off the pink bed she noticed her attire was a bit different. Now wearing a blue dress with a white under shirt and red dress shoes. She looks in the mirror to see a blue bandana on her head covering her hair. She began to panic somewhat. As she looks around she saw no window however she was somewhat cold. She noticed a door as she walks closer to it. She trys to pull on it slowly not to make any noise. As she looks she opens it trying to not make the door make noise.

As it cracks open classic music was playing loudly. As she looks over to see Arcologia at a table. Upon it was a candle lit dinner with food all around it. To her shock and horror she saw another girl dressed in her same attire. Seeing the extremely scary look on the red hair girl face scared her herself. Looking at Arcologia smiling and talking to the scared girl. Pround appears right next to her.

She did not know Pround was there at first. Until she slowly grabs Sharon arm sleeves. "KELP. " Was what Sharon heard as she jumped a little from her being scared. This small moment lead Arcologia to look over at her. As she was staring at Pround "thank the sea god I was looking all over for you. So he kidnapped you too. We have to get out of here. " She began to pull on Sharon as to get her to follow her.

Arcologia stood up smiling at her "Alice your awake. Finally now than let's began our play date I've miss you terribly my dear girl." As Arcologia began to walk towards her Pround pulls her to run with her. As they both took off. Arcologia looked puzzled as to why she would do such a thing. "Alice why do you run away from me. We are bound by the red string of fate. We will forever be together my dear girl."

Soon Sharon would follow Pround as she lead her out of the room. To which they would enter what appears to be a dinning room. As Sharon looked back to see if Arcologia was behind them. Proud pointed to a snail phone as Sharon turned to see it. Making her way too it she would soon give out a distress call. Looking back over to see Proud was no where to be seen.

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
She looks left and right next all over the room. Turning back and looking down to the snail phone as Proud was no where to be seen. As Arcologia slowly came up behind her she could feel him right behind her. Taking the snail phone she would try to hit him over the head with it. However Arcologia would catch her hand has the snail phone would fall. Looking at her he has a sad face as a tear would fall down his right cheek.

"Alice why oh just why would you try to hurt me? I did everything for you and only you. " She tried to pull away but she could not over power him. " your...your hurting me please let go. " Arcologia looks as he quickly releases her in a heart beat. " I truly apologize my dear girl I did not mean to." She looks at him clearly scared as she would back away slowly.

"Listen this need to stop you killing all these girls. Plus you match up with how most said the mad hatter look like. Who is this Alice you speak of? " Arcologia looks as he began to pull his hair as he breaks down and began to cry. "My dear Alice where are you she can't be my Alice my Alice would never say such things. " He soon began to cry As Sharon looks over to see his flint. She would ease by it to pick it up. All while Arcologia was in his self pity. Checking to see if it was loaded as it was.

She would point it at Arcologia "All these kill counts you had. One too many listen to me ok. Just how many Alice's was there? " Arcologia was breathing heavily as he said "I don't know just come back to me my dear Alice." Arcologia would soon stop crying as he looks up to see the gun pointed at him. He smiled as he soon rushed her. A shot went off but he already held the flint longbarrow in his right hand.

Smiling as he grabs her by the throat with his left hand and lifts her up. He began to choke her as she began to stare at the ceiling. Proud would appear floating in front of her. "Kelp... Kelp.. Kelp" She would point to the ceiling fan as Sharon quickly fires off another shot. To which Arcologia smiles at as the bullet hit the fan. Causing a small explosion as the fan came down on Arcologia. Who let her go to catch the fan.

Failing down she would soon point the gun at him and fired it. Only for it to jam. Pround grabbing her hand telling her to run. As she follows the little girl. Arcologia was soon behind them. Smiling as he walks chasing them just out side was the marine whom received her call. The Lt John was right outside the front door as Sharon began to bang on it. Screaming "Help Me Please " soon little Proud joined in "Kelp Kelp Kelp. "

Lt John would soon have the door broke down as Sharon ranned out. ""Bang" the flint rifle went off as Arcologia shot her in the back. As she fell down the marine rushed in attacking Arcologia. Lt John holding a heavily bleeding Sharon in his arms. "Don't you dare die on me detective please don't. " She looks at him with her slowly closing eyes. As gun fire could be heard she said "Protect the girl at all cost."

She would soon faint... 13 days later....

Sharon was at the hospital in a wheelchair as Lt John came in. "Gald to see you doing okay. " She looks at him" Gald to be feeling okay. But tell me is Pround ok where is she. " John looks at her sadly " I think you need to see this. " Soon they arrive in a wooded area. Right next to a small business as it was getting late the sign light came on. As one word was messed up and was off.

They was now at a shallow grave " You was unconscious for 2 weeks damn near. To be frank you should still be recovering. But this is where we found a little girl age 6 in. She was most likely the Doll Maker victim." Sharon was clearly mad as she balled up her fist. "Did you kill that son of a bitch. " John looks at her with a sad face. "No he got away that day he shot you. He wounded many others. They was the lucky ones and the team we sent after him well they went missing in action seven days back. "

The anger in her soon turn to saddest as she looks up to she the lighted up sign. The unlighted word spelled out Kale as the other words said and Kelp's food court. Tears would fall down her face as she thought of her sister and the other little girl. "I bet that was the last thing Pround saw before he took her away. Arcologia I hate you you killed an angel. "

Meanwhile in Cocoa Weed Arcologia enters a clothing store he walks up to the teller and said "do you all sell doll like dresses? " With a smile on his face as the man looks at him terrified.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum