Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
To the Golden City [GV] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
To the Golden City [GV] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
To the Golden City [GV] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
To the Golden City [GV] EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
To the Golden City [GV] EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
To the Golden City [GV] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
To the Golden City [GV] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
To the Golden City [GV] EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
To the Golden City [GV] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1To the Golden City [GV] Empty To the Golden City [GV] Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:38 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face
Fidel D. Marx

To the knock up stream

It had been a total of five months since Fidel had arrived here on Jaya Island. His time in Mock Town was not the most eventful compared to his entire life, but it made him grow up a bit. He learned that he shouldn’t always say something doesn’t exist just due to never seeing it first hand, that was a foolish thing to do. But, he would not get his hopes up about those things. As if they turned up to not be true frustration and irritation might be what ends up consuming him. Why this is important is because of the destination Fidel and a group of others are to embark on. Hired or already part of this large crew, with a total of three Brigantine ships. Fifty Men and Women of multiple races filled each ship as they sat idly at the docks.

Fidel was, at this particular moment, not at the docks. Rather he was heading down from the forest and into Mock town, behind him was Bill the Bull. A large Goliath of a Man standing at 10ft. Fidel had meet this ex-pirate when he first arrived to Jaya. A argument about the styles of their hair ended up be squished after a few rounds of Ale. You can stay they were the foundations of a new crew. But were not pirates nor did they considers themselves such. That was a chapter in their life they had closed some time ago. As at this time they were technically Revolunaries. Though, Bill’s part was not well known or something found on his wanted poster. Honestly, his connections with them were not something Fidel knew. Rather Fidel beilived he was the one to recruit Bill. Fidel himself is only known, from his wanted poster, to be saved by the Revolutionaries and in some shape or or form was involved with them. As Revolutionaries don’t usally save pirates.

“What happened to those Den Den I made for you?” During their walk through the town Bill would ask Fidel a question. They were about twenty minutes from the docks so more small talk would be good to get rid of the silence.

“I have two left, some blonde dude has the other.”  Fidel would say as he continued to walk. He’d search through his pockets and pull out two baby den den mushi.

“Give me one.” Bill would say. Though it seemed like a command it wasn’t, that was his way of asking. They two shared a bond that they could talk to each other in a way others thought was strange.

“Ight, here yaahhh go. My boy.” Fidel would say as he toss one backwards to the Blue Mohawk Giant. Leading the way to the docks. He walked with swagger like he always does. Wanting to make it known he was the big dog around town, even though that isn’t that accurate.

Bill upon getting it would begin to call out in the device. Puru Puru Puru Puru...click. Upon a answer would be speak, if there would be no answer he’d say nothing.”This is Bill, Fidel gave you the den den mush you are using. I’m going to need it back, so meet me at the docks. Don’t worry I will pay you for it so don’t worry about being left hanging.” He wouldn’t wait for a response as he’d hang up soon after saying what he had to say. If he didn’t get it back he’d go out and find the item. How he would do that is simple but something for another day.

“Lame.” Fidel would say as he’d spit after hearing what Bill would say in the den den.” If that guy does come I’ll just ask him to head with us.”

“That was the plan.” Bill would say as they continued to walk.” I told you to hand those out to strong individuals anyway, so I don’t have any problem with the guy coming. Something is giving me a bad feeling anyway so we need more people on our side when we head to that place.”

Honestly, Fidel zoned out when Bill explained things to him. He just didn’t like to listen all the time. Especially when he thinks it doesn’t matter. He wouldn’t tell Bill this though but would rather nob his head as they continued to walk. A simple. “ Okay.” Being also added. Fidel didn’t know if the Blonde was strong or not. He hoped the guy was as he also got a bad feeling about this adventure. Micheal did not seem like a real trustworthy guy at all.

A pirate with a 186million bounty was no pushover. Micheal was already at the docks making sure his crew was getting things ready. All those he hired to come would be place on one ship whilst his crew occupied the other two. He had one goal in mind that he didn’t share with anyone. Rather all be told everyone that if they wanted to see the Golden City come with him. Only a few, two, would come for the adventure. The others came with the hope they could steal whatever and come back down richer than ever before.

@JoJo

Ooc: if you are still coming this isn’t the topic

Last edited by Gold. on Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://strawhats.rpg-board.net/t3728-davy-d-marx-done

2To the Golden City [GV] Empty Re: To the Golden City [GV] Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:52 pm

Anonymous
Yet another uneventful day here on this pirate infested island. It's been a day since Renji's little run in with his past, and about two days since his run in with that Fidel guy, and the Mink woman. Renji once again sat on a tree branch in an area close by Mock Town. This seems to have became a regular thing for him as Rev work for him has been scarce neither were there anything of interest to research here. It wasn't like he could get off of this island neither since he has no means of doing such a thing as he hitched a ride to get here. This time he wasn't reading however, and was instead taking a nap on the branch with his arms casually folded behind the back of his head. A light smile remained on his face, enjoying the nap of his. Times like this were very rare when Renji was a Marine, so taking advantage of this was something easy for him.

Puru Puru Puru Puru....

The sudden ringing broke the young Vinsmoke from his slumber, causing him to wake up so suddenly that the branch would break, yet another repeat of what happened to him before. The guy came tumbling down to the ground face first. He groaned painfully as he slowly started to get up, the ringing still going. He rubbed his forehead covered by his purple sweatband as he managed to sit himself up. "Eh..." Finally noticing the ringing once again, Renji would dig into his pocket, and pull out the den den mushi Fidel had lent him before. He had nearly forgotten that he even had this, and was surprised to see that the snail adopted his user's headband, and hairstyle. How this happened remains a mystery, but not concerned about that, Renji answers the small snail with a click, a small grin growing on his face. Maybe Fidel had found something out on that devil fruit!

"Yo, Fide-" before Renji could finish, a voice he did not recognize would begin to speak, being masculine in nature. Renji's smile would be replaced with a more neutral expression with an eyebrow raised out of curiosity as he spoke, glancing over at the den den. Just as the guy finished talking, Renji opened his mouth as if he were about to say something with another relaxed smile on his face, but would be interrupted by the sound of the den den hanging up. He'd then look at it confusingly before saying, "Oh." rather casually. He hung his up as well, and slid it back into his pocket before finally getting up on his feet. He shook, and brushed what ever dirt was on him from falling before giving a defeated shrug, mostly disappointed about this not being news on any fruits.

"Eh, at least I'll be getting beli outta this. Might even be enough to get me off this island..."

Renji mused to himself as he started his walk to the docks with a hand under his chin.

After about thirty minutes, Renji made it to the docks. The first thing he noticed was the ship getting readied up as well as the sight of a few people. As he walked in closer, he'd notice Fidel, and some rather muscular, and tall guy. "Evening folks. Or is it still morning?" he'd say all this casually, stopping once he reached the two with both his hands resting in each pocket. He'd then look up as if trying to determine what time of day it was, but could care less right now unless it were night which he'd favor more. Instead, he slid one of his hands out, holding the baby den den mushi before holding his arm out to give it back.

"My apologies. Wasn't my intention to steal it, or anything." he'd joke, letting out a small snicker.

@Gold.

3To the Golden City [GV] Empty Re: To the Golden City [GV] Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:30 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face
Fidel D. Marx

To the knock up stream

Fidel and Bill had been at the docks for about ten minutes before Renji arrived. They weren’t with the others boarding/loading the ships up. They just watched them as they moved, mainly those they knew were in Micheal’s crew. Each one of them seemed off in a way. Most were the size of Bill if not bigger, only around two dozen were the height of Fidel and Renji. “It is like 4:00am....what yah mean good Morin’ or good evenin’?”

“Shut up....you wouldn’t even know that time if I didn’t wake you up and tell you.” Bill would quickly add in before Fidel tried to get on Renji’s case. Fidel would give the Man a quick look over. He didn’t look impressive at all. But Bill thought the same about Fidel. So he couldn’t judge this guy just on his looks. “I am Bill.”

“Bill the fuckin’ bull.” Fidel is would add in. He didn’t say it so Renji would know, but just because he found the name hilarious.

“Fidel keep watch on them.” Bill would snap as he was trying to be serious.

“Ight, Ight.” Fidel would say as he kept looking around from his spot. No one was near the group of three. Fidel made sure to make sure it also stayed that way. As they were separated for a reason.

“There is no need to apologize. I told Fidel to give out that den den mushi. As I need more capable people in this plan that I have. But, if you just want beli for the den den I can give you that. But if you want more than what I can give you, listen to what I say carefully.”  Bill would say; he’d make sure to look around himself to make sure no one else was around them. As he didn’t trust Fidel was keeping a eye on everything. No one was so he’d begin to speak again. How he knew was because he didn’t feel any auras close to them. “I know you see those three ships and all these low life’s around. So how does that make you feel? What if I told you all of them were heading to the knock up stream to head to a place that might not even exist. What if I told you there was a chance you’d be able to come with us?”

He needed to gauge what all this guy knew. He did plan to tell him a few things but him just going into what he and Fidel had planned would happen right away. Before any partnership could or would be established Bill needed to know what type of guy this was.

“ Oh my God...What kind of shit did you just ask him? Renji, I don’t know you at all. But you were willing to go after a fruit with me a while ago. How about you head with us up the knock up stream? We are going to head up with these guys, but we aren’t with them. If there is a City of Gold we are going to stop those guys from robbing it.” Fidel made sure no one was around when he said that, other than Bill and Renji. Bill already knew no one else was around but didn’t like Fidel speaking so bluntly, but wouldn’t say anything. Though the two, Fidel and Bill, seemed like the type to rob anyone they planned to stop Micheal and thier group. Why would be revealed later.

Ooc: mybad this is the right topic

4To the Golden City [GV] Empty Re: To the Golden City [GV] Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:58 am

Anonymous
"Oh, is that so." Renji said nonchalantly at Fidel's blunt comment on how early it is. Mornin then." he'd say shortly after as if the man just gotten here, closing his eyes with a lazy smile on his face. Renji is known to be over relaxed at times, so people who knew him well would see this as normal...well some would at least. He stood there and listened as the more muscular dude placed in his own blunt comment, but targeted at Fidel instead. Renji found it amusing, but would not chuckle, nor even snicker.

As Bil introduced himself, Renji was about to do so in return, but was quickly interrupted by Fidel's sudden outburst, leading Renji to open an eye to look at the two. "The fuckin’ bull" Renji repeated to himself in a hushed tone as if to make a mental note of it. That seemed to be Bill's title, or something. It actually reminds Renji of a criminal he turned in years ago when he was a Marine. That guy went by Bull King however, and looks nothing like this Bill person. In fact, Renji had a run in with Bull King yesterday along with some other crooks from his past. A small frown developed on Renji's face as he thought of this, about how weak he was, and not being able to take out all of those guys at once. The only way he made it out of that one was a little help from some others. It wasn't a bad thing to depend on others, but to feel almost as helpless as he did the other day was something he didn't wish to happen again.

Renji continued to hold the den den out towards Bill, but instead of taking it, he started to speak of something else as if he were trying to wager something. "Oh?" This certainly peaked the Vinsmoke's interest before even knowing what it was since he is a very curious person. Comes with being a historical researcher, and self proclaimed paranormal expert. Then the talk of those pirates apparently going...upstream caused Renji's other eye to open, an eyebrow being raised. He could not have been talking about that place could he!? But this would lead Renji to snicker slightly. It was now his turn to be the skeptical one.

Just as Renji shook his head, Fidel started to chime in with his own straightforward attitude. Renji barely knows a thing about this guy other than his name, but at this point it was safe to say that Fidel was the type to get right to the point when it comes to things. No sugarcoating, or any of that. He was actually surprised with the revelation of what these two were up to. So they planned to go up to this mythical city of gold not to cause any trouble, but to actually stop it? Renji didn't want to say anything, but he honestly believed that these two were no different from the other thugs here. Not judging a book by it's cover is something Renji knew well, but even he slipped up at times. Still, he wasn't buying this city of gold crap. He continued to look over to Fidel with a neutral expression on his face before it turned to a more relaxed smile. As noble as that sounds, I don't think you guys will have to worry about anyone robbing any "City of Gold." he'd say, crossing his arms in the process, making it a bit clear in his tone that he didn't believe in such a place as an island in the sky which is quite strange coming from someone who believes in ghosts.

"But if you still don't mind, I would like to tag along. Could still be fun, and I don't got nothing else to do." he'd admit with a shrug before looking over at the boats. He was using this more as an opportunity to get off this island, believing that at least that will happen if he tags along. Though, a part of him inside is still curious about this upstream, about the city. He's read much about it, but thought of it more as a fairy tale. A part of him wants to be proven wrong so badly which is another reason why he is coming along.

Who knows how much rich history could be found in a place like that.

5To the Golden City [GV] Empty Re: To the Golden City [GV] Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:30 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face
Fidel D. Marx

To the knock up stream

“Well you don’t have to believe it. Cause it exits my man.” Fidel would say right after his comment. Renji would begin to speak again telling them he would tag along. So, Fidel wouldn’t have to kill him to keep his mouth shut about their plan. He turned away from Renji as he looked at the blonde whenever he spoke, and turned his gaze back to the docks. They seemed to have finished their loading and preparations and everyone heading out began to board.

“Ight, you two follow behind me. Fidel don’t say anything to aggravate anyone. “ Bill would say as he’d begin to lead the way toward the ships. Fidel would follow close behind, a respectful amount of space was between him and Bill. Fidel did have something strapped to his back that was covered up, and the shape made it hard to make out what it was. Bill also had a weapon on him, two flintlock pistoles that were his size rested at his sides. Along with that the handle of a knife was visible sticking from his back waist line.

The three would be able to board without a problem. Fidel and Bill would postions themselves on the stern of the ship. There were a few people around them but they were busy doing things. In total six people were in the area they were within. Only one caught the eye of Fidel though and that was the one at the wheel of the ship. He was part
of Micheal’s crew unlike the others on this ship. Something was just off about him.

“Bill so what are we going to do?”

“Wait. It will take around twenty minutes to get to the knock up stream.”

“Ah.”

“I can answer any questions if you have any while we wait.” Bill would say. As there was a story more about why Micheal even wanted to head up to the sky that only Bill knew about.

6To the Golden City [GV] Empty Re: To the Golden City [GV] Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:15 pm

Anonymous
Renji still wasn't convinced despite Fidel's protest. It was funny seeing the two on the opposite sides of this. This man didn't believe in fruits that grant various abilities, but can easily swallow the idea of there being some island up in the sky? Would it even still be considered an island? Doesn't really matter since as far as Renji knows, it doesn't exist. But still, he decided to come along on this little adventure of theirs. Maybe he will get something out of it than just some beli.

The blond did as Bill said without a word, and started to walk behind the both of them. Didn't seem like he was really interested in the den den anymore, so Renji decided to slide it back into his right pocket in case it comes of any use, or if the guy decides he wants it back again. As they walked, Renji thought about what Bill said earlier about these den den mushis being given out to people considered strong. He looked over to Fidel as he pondered about this. Was this his plan all along to just scout out some useful folks for this mission? Fidel didn't really seem like the brightest of the bunch, so this was most likely the plan of the bigger guy. Renji's eyes then shifted over to Bill then back to Fidel. He noticed the things they had strapped on them. He couldn't really make out what Fidel has, but he knew Bill was sporting two pistols. Made Renji think about how weaponless he was. Sure he has his hands, but from the looks of it, if they do get into any trouble with these pirates, it might end up as a shoot out, something Renji wasn't prepared for.

As they made it onto the ship, Renji followed the two men to the back of the ship while his head shifted casually from left to right, looking at the various pirates on board. To him, they just looked like your ordinary grunts, like the ones he'd use to round up, and throw behind bars. It was weird being on this side without any conflict. The irony of it was enough for him to crack a small smirk which one of the six pirates beside him noticed, causing the grunt to squint his eyes in confusion. Renji then gave him a sheepish grin, and a wave as if nothing happened. The pirate would just spit on the ground then go back to doing whatever it was he was doing.

"These guys are a classy bunch huh?" Renji joked as he looked over at Fidel, and Bill. He wasn't expecting any laughs however, and decided to just look out at the docks, waiting for this ship to start moving. He listened in on Bill, and Fidel's conversation without looking at them. He instead observed the area, not out of caution, but more from boredom. Nothing was out of the ordinary it seems. "Err, in all do respect, what makes you so confident that there is a city up there anyway?" Renji asked as he looked over at Bill, pointing upwards at the sky.

Renji then looked up at the sky as he awaited an answer, his hands sliding right back into his pockets.

7To the Golden City [GV] Empty Re: To the Golden City [GV] Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:48 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face
Fidel D. Marx

To the knock up stream

Fidel would suddenly move the sound of arguing could be heard and it got his attention. He'd walk down the stairs and to the commotion. They were moving some crate. Fidel didn't understand why this was the only crate not tide down, nor about what they were arguing about. Well, being who he was he'd walk over. Fidel would slam his hand down on the crate, but didn't know the wood was so flimsy. Doing that put a crack in it and something gas would escape from the crate and hit Fidel into the face. Staggered he walk backwards and someone, that was Part of Micheal's crew, would come over and grab the crate and toss it into the waters.

"You fucks have one job! Move the cargo without damaging it! Be glad that it was a extra or Micheal would hear about this." He'd bark at them, mainly at Fidel. He'd shake his head and walk over to Fidel. "Don't worry about that alright? That stuff is harmless but will sting." He'd add before walking passed Fidel. He'd head below deck after speak to Fidel. The navigator who didn't need to man the wheel would see the altercation unfold. He'd mumble something under his breath before going back to the wheel.

During that whole ordeal Bill would be speaking with Renji. He listened to everything he would say before giving a response. "Ah, so you don't think it exists?" Bill would look up to the sky and rub his chin. He was trying to think about the rights words to say. Honestly, he didn't know what to say other than the truth. "I wouldn't say confidence is what makes me so certain. I doubt you'd believe me, but i've seen the place with my own eyes." Bill would turn his attention back to Renji a large smirk on his face.

To the Golden City [GV] Latest?cb=20091125191824

Bill would fish through his pocket before showing a flask. He'd take a swig himself before holding it out to Renji. After that he'd hand it to Renji, more like hit him in the chest with it. He wanted the boy to join him in a drink before he'd finish talking. He'd even say this if Renji didn't get the hint. "Take a drink boy before I go on. And sit with me" Is what he would say if Renji didn't take a swig. Only after Renji took a drink would Bill go on about the 'Golden City.' If Renji wouldn't drink Bill would shake his head and drink again himself, and not saying anything till they would reach the knock up stream. Regardless Bill would sit down on the ground.

"It was around....eight years ago. My crew came to rest on Jaya for a bit. We drank....had are fill of whores....few fights. I got drunk with this old guy. He told me so WILD story about the knock up stream. I knew about it, a lot of people did. But only to avoid them. Getting " Bill would take another drink from the flask. And hold it toward Renji again. He liked telling stories whilst drunk, because it helped him remember more and speak more freely. "Getting knocked up meant death. Well, that is what I thought. Buuut, I was young and dumb and him telling me about a Golden City, made me hungry to fill my pockets. So, I waited till the next knock up stream would come and would ride it with my crew. I won't tell yah more about what happened but...as I said before the City is real."

Bill would say as he'd hand the flask to Renji once more. He would then remove his boot and roll up his pants leg. What he would reveal was a prosthetic leg. Before he would say anything else Fidel would arrived.

"Yah drunk put yah leg away." Fidel would say as he'd come back over to them. He'd cough as he walked over. Sitting on the ground next to Bill. If Renji hadn't joined into drinking with Bill Fidel still would've said the same thing, albeit taking out the leg part. As Bill still would've drunk from his Flask till he was shit faced. As whatever that mixture was it wasn't for light weights. It would put even the best ale to shame.

8To the Golden City [GV] Empty Re: To the Golden City [GV] Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:23 am

Anonymous
Renji didn't realize that Fidel had left after he asked his question. The blond's eyes were fixed on the sky as he wait for a response from Bill. His mind wandered slightly about the possibility of this whole city in the sky nonsense actually being real, but would soon come back to earth as Bill started to speak. Renji looked over to the muscular guy, and shook his head to his question. He'd then listen to the guy, a bit taken back by him saying that he has seen the fabled city with his own eyes. Renji's eyes would widen a wee bit, but lower back to its usual lazy look. He was still not convinced, believing that this guy was just seeing things, or something. But he would go ahead, and continue to listen, believing he'd find it interesting.

After taking a swig of his flask, Bill offered some to Renji in which he gladly took with an appreciative nod, and smile. He had no idea what was in it, but booze is booze, and the young Vinsmoke was no stranger to drinking. He took a chug of his own finding it a bit hard to swallow at first. Whatever this drink is was new to Renji, and pretty strong, but he managed to drink it before passing it back to Bill. The two were now sitting on the ground, Renji having his legs crossed as if he were preparing to mediate, but instead rested his hands on his knees. While Renji got comfortable, Bill continued on with his story while the blond watched him, making sure he gave the guy his undivided attention. He had also heard a bit of yelling coming from some of the pirates here, but didn't pay it too much attention as it seemed to be the norm around here.

Despite it being apparent that this man telling the story wasn't exactly all that sober right now, Renji could tell that there is some sort of passion behind Bill's words, one that would let you believe that what he was saying was in fact true, or at least that he strongly believes it is. Either he really did see a city in the sky, or maybe he just had way too much to drink at the time, and Renji was still leaning more towards the latter at this point.

Not wanting to be rude, and even taking a liking to it a bit, Renji grabbed the flask again when offered, and took another drink. This time it felt a lot easier compared to his first taste of it. Renji was no lightweight, but still he wouldn't call himself a heavy drinker. It was getting to him a bit, but he still has full control of his body.

As he continued to drink, Renji glanced down curiously at Bill rolling up his pant leg a bit. The moment he saw the prosthetic leg, Renji's brows rose a bit in interest. The story behind how he must've lost that leg might be an interesting one. Before he could say anything however, Fidel would have made his way back coughing a bit which got Renji's attention as he didn't even realize he left at first. "Ahh come on ya grump. Why don't you sit down and join us?" Renji said to Fidel as he held the flask out to him with a relaxed expression on his face. Barely even knowing the guy, and Renji already appeared to act buddy buddy towards him, but then again that could just be this drink talking for him.

As he continued to hold the flask out for Fidel whether he'd take it, or not, Renji would look out to where the ship was going. "Guess time will tell..." he'd mumble to himself curiously.

9To the Golden City [GV] Empty Re: To the Golden City [GV] Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:57 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face
Fidel D. Marx

To the knock up stream

"I just *cough cough* don't feel good right now. Don't want ruin good drink with whatever I have." Fidel would say as he kept a good few feet away from the other two. Any other time he'd drink with them, or anyone that offers him a drink. He just felt like shit right now. Quickly, he'd fall asleep. Using his jacket as a blanket. Though it was early in the morning Fidel hadn't been sleep in a while. All day yesterday he was handling something and didn't have time to take a nap.

(I'll skip sometime.)

Once the flask was empty Bill would continue to speak to Renji, if he wanted to listen. He spoke nothing that held any real purpose. Drunken nonsense. Bill wasn't the only one though to get intoxicated so early, a lot of people were. Everyone knew where their destination was. And that was the knock up stream. Over the years many people have fallen victim to it stream. Whether they tried to ride or were just caught up in it's sheer power. The three ships had stopped. Before them was a mighty whirlpool. That wasn't the only menacing thing though as it seemed the entire area was going wild. The unforgiving rain that came down is what woke Fidel up.

Bill had stood up upon them reaching the whirlpool, "If you two aren't prepared head below." Bill would tell them both. He didn't care which they did as he wouldn't help them regardless, unless someone tried to harm them. He'd go over to the barrel next to him and open it, and would pull out some rope.

Fidel honestly, from how he was feeling, thought about going below. But, he couldn't bring himself to do so. As he moved forward so he could see the others on the ship. A lot of them had gotten below deck. A few large Man though did say topside. The Man from before that yelled at Fidel and some others had come back up as well. Looking at them it seemed they were not people like Fidel, Renji, and Bill. They belonged to Micheal's crew. Not all of them but a few of them. It seemed they were planted on this ship even though Micheal told everyone he'd only have two people from his crew on the third vessel. Lying to the others that thought they were being treated special by having a ship that didn't belong to them. Fidel felt something was off about this entire thing. He didn't understand why Micheal even needed to hire pirates and mercenaries that weren't part of his crew.  Maybe the reason was to increase his numbers but other than that he didn't see the point. Fidel had got into a fight with some of the low ranking members of Micheal's crew, and they weren't pushovers. Micheal didn't need any of these guys. But, this was just because of the mid-set Fidel currently had that he didn't understand what Micheal was doing.

"GET READY!!" The Navigator would yell out. He had a Den Den mushi on his steering wheel and had just gotten the word of what was to come. The whirpool would subside and the ships would move closer. The waters had calmed but the storm that covered this area only increased as time went on. If you watched those that stayed topside, on both ships, you'd see them beginning to change the ship. Not by working on it but rather pulling on rope on both sides which will cause what seemed to be wings rise. They'd tie them in place to make sure they would stay outstretched. The Navigator would leave the stern of the ship, Bill and Fidel would do the same. Fidel would head to the bow of the ship. While Bill and the others topside would be amidship. On the other ships those that went below deck mainly strapped down things in the bay area as well as strapped each other up.

"Okay, you are the last one." Micheal would say after he tied his crew mate down. He would head back up topside. On his vessel were his strongest members. The ones he started all this with all those years ago. Micheal looked over to the other ships that were to his right. After this was all said and done he would have enough ships to has his own fleet. His first hurdle was simply getting up this stream.

It would happen suddenly and without warning they'd all be sent flying upward.

Fidel didn't know why he went to the front of the ship, he just felt he needed to. Why no one else did was because the there being nothing to help you from falling backwards. Fidel would like you'd expect fly backward. He wouldn't fly off of the ship as Bill would toss out the rope he had earlier. Tossing it out so that Fidel could grab it. "You should've went below deck."

"Shut up." Fidel would say in response to Bill as he stood next to him after getting pulled over there with the rope.  

To the Golden City [GV] Latest?cb=20100121103125&path-prefix=de

Anyone looking from Jaya could see the large stream of water jet up into the sky. Piercing the clouds. It was one of the largest seen in recent years, maybe even powerful enough to send the Island up if it happened under it. Many people came out of their homes as they watched it. They didn't think anyone had gotten caught up in it, or hoped not. Even with how they weather was right now people stood outside, or if they couldn't manage that watched from their homes. As the initial sound of the water being shout up spread thought the island. It wasn't enough to deafen anyone, even if they were close, but it was something you'd take notice of.

"How long will this take?" Fidel would say as he tied the rope Bill had around his waist. He did it simply so Bill could save his ass if he somehow falls somehow from the ship.

"Two hours. Is what it usually take to head up, but today it might be less. This stream is one of the most powerfulest ones I've seen in a long long time." Bill would say.

"Powerfulest....isn't a word."
Fidel would say. He didn't know he said this out loud. Rather he thought he said it in his head. Bill would look down at him, since Fidel was sitting down. But, Bill would not say anything due to Fidel coughing more and more. Something was wrong with Fidel and it had already begun to get worse. Hopefully it would pass. Bill seeing Fidel not looking so well wouldn't comment on what Fidel said.

Micheal would have a large smile on his face as the ships traveled upward. Things were moving smoothly and since this stream was large and powerful, something that doesn't happen all the time, they should have at least thirty minutes knocked off their trip. On the ship he was on only five members of his crew were topside. "Now to see if your design really is going to work out." Micheal would say outloud, but it wasn't clear as to who he spoke to.

ooc; sorry for the late post. Been busy with school. This topic will finish next post and we can start with the GV.

10To the Golden City [GV] Empty Re: To the Golden City [GV] Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:13 am

Anonymous
Renji simply shrugged, and handed the flask back to Bill. It was a shame that Fidel couldn't join in, but from the coughing it does appear to be that the man is possibly falling ill. What an unfortunate time for something like that to be happening, but it can't be helped.

Some time has passed now, but Renji continued to sit there, listening to Bill's drunken stories. The flask was now empty due to the combined effort of these two...mainly Bill. Though, the blond was feeling a bit tipsy, he didn't really have enough to fully do him in like poor Bill here. Renji sat back, and chuckled at Bill's rambling, the chuckles sometimes going into full blown laughter which bothered some of the pirates who actually managed to keep their shit together. At this point, Renji nearly forgot about why he was here, about this fantasy city they were heading towards. Right now he was just having a good time despite pretty much being around nothing, but strangers, some who might not think twice about ending him if they knew of his past life as a Marine.

"You really are something else, hey Bil-"

Renji's comment was interrupted by the sudden downpour! It began to rain hard, each drop of water bombarding the ship hard enough to make a lot of noise. Caught off guard, Renji lowered his head before rising it up again once he realized what was happening. He immediately stood up as Bill did, and looked out, seeing how the atmosphere has changed drastically with his eyes widened. It was just as Bill started to speak that Renji noticed the huge whirlpool. They are seriously not planning on heading into that right!? Renji's usual relaxed appearance was now shifted to one of curiosity, and shock as he looked out. Not because he believed that they were really heading to this city, but believing that these crazy people were leading themselves as well as him to their doom!

The Vinsmoke male finally ripped his gaze off of the whirlpool, and turned around to see what the others were doing, not heeding Bill's words on getting below deck. He watched as the other pirates pulled on some rope found on the sides of the ship that brought up freaking wings on each side! The more Renji watched this, the more he let the walls that are his skepticism down. He was slowly starting to believe that this may actually be something. He just stood there watching them in silent disbelief as the rain continued to fall, showing no signs of stopping, his entire body, and hair drenched with water. Despite all of the noise, and what is going on, to Renji it felt like there was a brief moment of silence, of peace as his mind raced around the thought of all of this before suddenly being brought back to reality by the sudden shift of the ship!

The entire ship along with the other two were sent flying upward by the large stream of water that shot up from where that whirlpool was. Catching the not prepared Renji by surprise, he was sent falling back just as Fidel was, but instead of being rescued like him, Renji landed back first against a mast, causing him to groan, and wince a bit. He wasn't too far from it, so no real damage was done to his back from impact, but it still stung a little. He'd turn his head to look down at the waters they were once on, and the island appearing to grow smaller, and smaller as they rose. Renji then looked back up at the sky that continued to get closer.

"Holy...shit..."

Renji mumbled to himself, his surprised expression slowly forming into a small grin. He hen started to chuckle which formed into a laugh. The idea of being proven wrong about his accusations of this just being a myth filled Renji not with dread, but joy! Not at all surprising as he lives off of the thrill of finding new discoveries, something any researcher, and archaeologist would do.

"Huh?" But his laughing would be cut short as he felt somethings sliding out of his pockets. He'd first glance then turn his head back as his face was filled with dread. All of his....books that he had brought with him were now sliding out of his pockets, and plummeting right back down to earth. He now wore a sheepish grin on his face before turning his head back forward, eyes closed shut as he yelled out...

"FUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!"

ooc: All good, and sweet!

11To the Golden City [GV] Empty Re: To the Golden City [GV] Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:22 am

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face
Fidel D. Marx

To the knock up stream

Time flew by as they headed up the stream. Fidel though was not as impressed as he initially was. It was a amazing thing, Fidel couldn't lie about that. But it was not something that made him super excited during the entire time. That didn't mean his heart was racing as it was. One mistaken can cause the ship they were on to fall back, or he could fall like he did before. Fidel was cocky though and felt that even if he fell from so high up he'd survive, even when that isn't the case. That was just a part of him that'd never really go away. He'd look over to Bill who seemed to no longer be drunk. His big toothy smiled showed that he really was excited for this. Looking around he saw that everyone else on this ship also had some excitement.

Suddenly, a few books would hit the top of Fidel's head. Though he was sick he'd be able to grab at least one before it would join the rest in the waters below. Renji seemed to also get caught off guard but didn't fall to far back like Fidel had done. He was the furthest toward the front of the ship, since he was on the mast. Everyone else being behind him. How Fidel felt about the guy was the same as he felt about Bill, just a little less. You could say they were strangers but Fidel saw them as more than that, just a few bonding moments away from actual friends. So maybe acquaintance would be the best world to describe Fidel and Renji.

Fidel would notice that they had pierce through the clouds, and began to smirk. The amount of time that had passed was the amount it took to reach the white-sea. Speaking only for himself this was the highest he had ever been in his life. It was peaceful and so white. Never within his life had he thought he'd be on a ship above the cloud. Upon arrival those below deck on the other ships would come up. Fidel noticed someone on their ship going down but didn't see anyone come up. There also was two guys standing at the entrance to head below deck. Fidel did not like this as they didn't give the impression they'd let anyone pass. He also was glad he didn't head below deck like Bill asked, as he might not be seeing this.

"Bill, I spoke with Micheal and he wants you and those three to join him on his vessel. We still have a days journey left til we reach the next point so he wants to speak with you about somethings." The Navigator would say. He didn't seemed like he was asking them but rather telling them. Fidel was going to protest and make up a lie to go below deck. But before he'd move from his spot Bill would place his hand on his shoulder.

"Coo, coo. He must want us to do something specific." Bill would say keeping his toothy smile up. "Fidel. Renji. Let us not keep the Man that helped us get here waiting." And with that Bill would put Fidel and try to put Renji underneath his arms. To carry the two short boys. He didn't want to wait for them to pull the ships together and this was the fastest way. If he got both of them or just Fidel he'd leap upward and toward the ship of Micheal. You could mistake his movement for geppo, but it was only similar. Why he did this was to simply speak with them without the wandering ears of anyone.

"Micheal is dangerous. Both of you stay on guard, as something fishy is going on." Bill would tell them or just Fidel, seconds before landing on Micheal's ship. How he knew this was Micheal's ship was because the giant of a man stood on it. He was even taller than Bill. There was a aura about him that somewhat consumed Fidel a bit.This man was nothing but trouble. Fidel kinda already knew that but at this time it was as if he was in front of a entirely different person. Bill would let them or just Fidel down. If Renji opted to wait till the ships got closer together he'd miss the first chunk of what Micheal would say.

To the Golden City [GV] 256349
Micheal "The Tyrant" BiZo
Bounty: 167,000,000

"I still can't believe you decided to join up with me again Bill. And you brought a.... Micheal would look over Fidel. He spoke with Fidel a few times as he had a decent bounty. Micheal also knew Fidel's former Captain so he has seen the boy around a lot. Sleeping beast with you. Nice to see you made it up the stream Fidel. "  If Renji had come with Bill via being carried he'd also say something to him. "I don't know you but if you are with Bill. You either have the potential of being a Monster, or already are one. Regardless, thank you for joining us."

Fidel would say anything at all as he couldn't speak. He didn't know why but he just couldn't even get his mouth to open, so he just nob his head. If Renji didn't get carried at this moment he'd be able to board Micheal's ship.

"So, what is it that you wanted to talk to us about?" Bill would ask.

Micheal would reach over and grab a large barrel before sitting down on it. He'd look at the three and then turn his direction upward. "Bill because of our past I want to be honest with you. My goal is not the golden city as I had advertised to those on your ship. The world has begun to change and I need to get ahead in it." Micheal would raise his hand and one of his crew mates would rush over with the most recent news coo. He'd given Bill and the others time to read over everything before he'd speak again. When Fidel go the paper he'd only pretend to read it. "A lot of things have been going on while we have been relaxing on Jaya as you've read. But, the most notable is that the Red King actually has a son. That boy alone has got me wanting to move again, but not to go after some title of Supernova. I've been in talks with my Marine contact. And the World Government is cooking up something good, that could benefit pirates like me. Like us. I offer you three the opportunity to become one of my Nakama. I do not what a answer right now, rather I want you to show me." Micheal would say up as they had just arrived to Heaven's gate.

You could see that there were people of varies ages there outside watching the two ships pull in. Unknowing to Bill, Fidel, and Renji the third ship had not traveled in the same direction as them. The only ships here were the ones they had been on. Micheal would tap his bare feet twice and two of his crew-mates would head below deck.

A Elderly Woman would fly onto the deck of the ship. "Welcome! Welcome! It has been almost a year since the last travels have come up here. You've probably have had a rough journey so I won't keep you long. We need to just get a head count of how many of you there are. Then we'd search these vessels of yours. Any illegal cargo will be confiscated. You may not know what is illegal and legal here so you won't be fined. You will though never get it back."

Before Micheal spoke each vessel had ten white berets would storm the ships. They took head count first before heading below.  Gaining permission to check was no needed as they were within their rights to do so. On Micheal's ship they only found a large surplus of weapons. But, before the ones on Micheal's ship would carry them up the other ship wold erupt in chaos. One White beret would head back above deck, "ARREST TH-" But before he could finish what he wanted to say. A bullet from the navigator on the ship's flintlock piercing his skull. That would act as a domino effect as everyone from Micheal's crew would begin to slaughter everyone, without any remorse. Only a few of them would leave the vessel to attack others at the  Heaven Gate terminal.

Finally, Fidel had regained his ability to speak. Honestly speaking he would not come to the aid of these people. He knew that some slaughter would happen. But, before they could stop Micheal they needed to learn more about his plan. As they knew his only goal wasn't the Golden City, well Bil knew. Fidel would look at Micheal and Micheal would look down at him. And out of nowhere Micheal would kick Fidel and send him flying off of the ship. Bill was going to attack due to this but Micheal would speak.

"That boy is corrupted. I didn't notice it before but at one point he was poisoned. If we stood by him any longer we'd have gotten infected as well." Micheal would say bluntly. The poison that Fidel was exposed to came from the crate that let out some gas prior to them riding the stream.

"What happened to those you hired to come." Bill would ask as when he looked at the other ship he still didn't see any of them.

"I gave them their payments before hand. And their job was done while he traveled here." Micheal would say before whistling. Those that left the ships would return and the two that went below deck would head back up. Both of them holding musical instruments. They began to play and two creatures would emerge from the white-sea and latch onto the ships. "From the looks of your face you won't like to known what happened to those others. I won't attack you if you now dont want to join me. But you will have to lea-"

Bill had already left the ship to check up on Fidel. He had been sent through a building. He wasn't dead but severely injured. Hopefully Renji would join Bill in checking on Fidel, or even those that were attacked at the terminal. If he wanted to head up with Micheal he could and wouldn't be stopped. But, if he stayed with them he will be tested. As this act of carnage was just a taste of what they had planned when they went to the White-white sea. Regardless only one of the White berets would survive and make it off of the second ship. Hopefully Renji joined Bill. As Bill was not like most ex-pirates. He changed at one point in his life and began to help more people than he had ever hurt. If Renji didn't stay that was fine. Bill would pickup Fidel, as he was Bill's main concern. He'd find the med bay quickly and place Fidel down there. He wounds weren't that bad that he would die if left unattended. So, first thing Bill did was head back out to grab anyone else that he could save. The heaven Gate terminal seemed to be it's own little place. As he wasn't the only one helping out as those assigned with taking care of the people here, that weren't White Berets would do what they can. Bill and his speed and strength help in mainly getting them to those people in the med bay. Hopefully Renji would also do the same. After getting those that could be saved was done Bill would go to work on Fidel himself. But, before he would start he'd notice the strange eyes of the boy. His black eyes with glowing irises made Bill uneasy.

They were also so warm to Bill simply because he was a member of their race. He couldn't hide his wings any longer as he needed them to move around quickly and do what he could to help out. He already felt something strange was going on.

ooc: After you post I'll make another topic. That will be the main one for the GV. You can either head up with Micheal or stay with Bill and Fidel.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum