Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
 Point works Voyage EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
 Point works Voyage EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
 Point works Voyage EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
 Point works Voyage EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
 Point works Voyage EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
 Point works Voyage EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
 Point works Voyage EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
 Point works Voyage EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
 Point works Voyage EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Point works Voyage Empty Point works Voyage Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:36 pm

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
Voyage Name:Point Works
Participant(s): With One Other
Description: Advertised in the heart of Water 7's business district is Sojourn Crone's famed Meito Sword. Just having gone on sale that morning, he plans to sell the infamous blade for a hefty sum of beli to the highest bidder. And, in the town of Water 7, there's no shortage of suckers willing to fall for his scam. Two potential customers have seen these rampant advertisements, and plan to make a visit to 'Point Works,' the shop that Sojourn Crone owns. It's where their paths will cross, and any potential for trouble will happen as a result.

2 Point works Voyage Empty Re: Point works Voyage Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:51 pm

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
The sound of snow crunching beneath boots filled the air. He had arrived on water seven however for whatever odd reason it had been frozen over. Perhaps someone with a devil fruit had gone wild on the island he could not be sure but he knew it would eventually thaw out. He just would need to be patient. He was wrapped around in a black cloak with red clouds on it and wore a hood over his head and a red scarf over his mouth and neck. His meito blade yubashiri hung at his side. His Fishman features hidden with the aid of the cloak and a pair of gloves. He was unsure of the standing of views of Fishman on this island most people hated them and he honestly did not wish for any trouble on this island.

He had heard through many words of mouth of a meito blade being for sale in a shop. This excited him greatly oh the chance to add another blade to his collection was ever so exciting to him. He would be another step closer to achieving his goal of collecting all the meito blades in the world that still existed. He licked his lips beneath his scarf and would turn down an alley and head into the direction of the aforementioned shop. He would stomps his feet off not wishing to tread snow in outside on the little mat and walk in a little bell ringing over the door as he entered and looked around and heading towards the shops counter.

3 Point works Voyage Empty Re: Point works Voyage Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:08 pm

AndrewThatOneGuy

Pirate
Pirate

AndrewThatOneGuy
Another day in, another day out. ANother day of avoiding being spotted by his 'old friends', and another day or looking for the means to get off of the island. Willow O. Omens did not have his own Log Pose, nor did he have a ship. How did he managed to get onto Water 7? Well that's because he constantly hitched rides off of other ships.

Stowing away aboard one boat after the other, Willow would be discovered, questioned, and work something out with one of the many stories he could weave. Whenever the boat he was on had docked and took some time to set sail again, he looked for another boat in the process of leaving to hop aboard. it was a matter of staying three steps ahead of those guys. At least, one group of 'those guys'. He could only sigh and rub his forehead while thinking about what he could be doing today.

He was in the business district, dressed up as he normally was, collar pulled up to obscure the lower half of his face. But it was hard to look generic in a crowd when your defining features were your vibrant purple eyes, and bright orange hair. As such, he spent a lot of his time with his eyes closed, getting a feel for the area around him and playing quite naive.

But that wasn't why he was here, he was here for a reason, his weapon needed a routine check-up. A standard check of how it functioned and any tuning up. As it would so happen, he would be running in to someone today, someone in particular. A certain finny friend that would surely become a force to be fighting with.

Willow Omens found himself in front of the Point Works shop, taking a step inside only to be greeted by the shop owner. Who else was in there but a rather tall and broad fishman. A shark man to be specific. The shop owner wanted to know if Willow was here for the blade as well. "Oh a sword? I've never really been a fan of using them! But I would love to look." He said while walking over to the counter, taking Shepherd his collapsing staff, off of his back and setting it down on the counter.

"While you're at it, I would love to have this looked at. Please and thank you." Ever word he spoke was with closed eyes and a tinge of smile on his face, very dopey looking while under that exterior hid the demeanor of a shrewd and calculating person.

4 Point works Voyage Empty Re: Point works Voyage Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:41 pm

Strategos

Pirate
Pirate

Strategos
Sylvester Sweet was positively flustered with the day. He hailed from a sunny island in West Blue, and was not at all accustomed to the whiteout all around him. The snow was the last thing he or his wardrobe wanted. Now, he was stuck with a heavy hide coat covering up the man’s carefully assembled outfit. Such disappointing weather might have been enough to discourage Sylvester from going about his business at all, but his job for the day was on somewhat of a clock, adding even more tension to the already disgruntled cowboy.

Even now, Sylvester walked past a small poster advertising the famed meito blade over at the Point Works shop. With such an advertising campaign, there was no doubt that wannabe swordsmen were already bidding for the weapon, tripping head over heel to get their hands on a powerful weapon. That kind of tool would not be flying by Sylvester, who planned to buy the sword himself, simply to keep it out of the hands of those who might shake up the world. Besides, depending on how it looked, the blade might even make a nice piece of decor.

Rounding a corner, he came upon the vendor and his small arms dispensary, disappointed to see a pair of men already near the counter. An orange-haired young man was holding up a sheathed sword. Its handle was ornate and trimmed with shining silver, and even the thin sheath looked sharp enough to hold its own in battle. Sylvester was no expert on weapons like that, but it certainly resembled the sword depicted in the advertisements that had spread like a plague across Water 7. 

“Whatever he’s willing to pay for that sword,” Sylvester said, interrupting the orange-haired man’s examination, “I’ll double it, no questions asked.” He took a few steps towards the pair of potential customers, taking note of the other man, a heavily clothed figure, with some mighty distinctive features hidden away. Sylvester had certainly heard tell of the fishmen that roamed the Grand Line, but this was the first he’d ever found in person. Unfortunately, if he was aiming to go on adventuring and causing a ruckus with that meito sword, then it wouldn’t be any time for a pleasant conversation. “What do you say shopkeep? You can name your price if I get to walk away with that weapon right now.”

Of course, Sylvester had come equipped for a fight should the situation turn especially messy. But, if things went his way, all there needed to be was a handshake and a sword thrown into the saltwater. Sylvester had decided at a glance that this sword was far from the aesthetic he kept up personally, but it could certainly adorn the seafloor. “I hope neither of you fine gentlemen have any objections.”

5 Point works Voyage Empty Re: Point works Voyage Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:30 pm

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
He was glad to be out of the blistering cold. It was most unusual however why water seven was completely frozen over when he had heard it was a summer island. Questions for later investigation, for now, he had to keep his mind on the task at hand. He heard the door open and close twice and in had entered in two more gentlemen. All aiming for the swords he would give a guess. Oh no no he would not have that. He smiled beneath his scarf and moved towards the counter. His outer exterior all but hidden beneath his cloak and hood and gloves as he stepped up towards the counter as the owner pulled out the so-called meito blade. 

He examined it carefully as the shopkeep held it in its hands. He narrowed his eyes as he inspected it further. Suddenly his shoulders convulse up and down. though nothing was wrong with him oh quite the contrary as he had broken into a fit of giggles. He bit down on his lip to suppress the sound of his laughter from escaping. The shopkeeper would look at dai and smile "ahh I see you've been taken aback at its beautiful quality, oooh sir you have a good eye this is the legendary meito blade yubashiri."

He took a deep breath and steadied himself. He raised his left arm and the proceeded to slam it down on the counter a loud crash filling the room. He had not held back a single bit cracking the wooden counter in half. the cash register fell to the side and onto the floor as he looked into the shopkeeper's face and glared. His eyes cold and dark and merciless. "Do you take me for a fool shopkeep, that is not the legendary blade Yubashiri its a clear and utter fake!"

He pulled his hand from the broken counters remnants and cracked his hand and flexed it a few times. He reached down to his hip and pulled out the blade scabbard and all and held it up proudly. " I should know first hand because I am its proud owner. Also, it's not for sale so don't even ask." He dusted off his front of his cloak and looked towards the two gentlemen and gave an apologetic bow to each of them. "I apologize if I disturbed your shopping, but this man is a charlatan and a con artist so I would be wary of buying from him." He put his sword back at his left his and stared at the shopkeeper. "You have wasted my time and these two gentlemen I think an apology and some reimbursement is in order or perhaps I could report you to the local athorities for selling false goods?"

6 Point works Voyage Empty Re: Point works Voyage Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:50 pm

AndrewThatOneGuy

Pirate
Pirate

AndrewThatOneGuy
Well things were taking off, a lot was about to happen, three potential buyers for a meito of this quality? The shopkeeper grinned to himself, eager to sell a sword in an impromptu auction. Well, to be honest there were only two potential buyers, a cloaked figure and a man that wanted to play cowboys in the middle of winter. Daimaru was interested in the sword, and Sylvester wanted to double whatever was offered for it, no matter the price.

Willow Omens just looked back and forth at the two tall figures that wanted the sword, he simply raised a hand, index finger extended to its full length, his eyes closed while his jacket's hood was pulled up over his head, sticking his orange hair out of the garment, his mouth and nose covered by that extra baggy color. "Excuse me, but I'm not hear for that swo-" He was going to be cut off, almost literally.

Daimaru was approaching the counter and took a hold of the sword to examine it, only to spout some stuff and then bring his arms down with the apparently fake sword and shatter it in one swift motion. The force of the destruction of the counter sent things flying, Willow as well. Granted--Willow wasn't exactly bothered as he just flew through the air as stiff as a board, arms folded and eyes closed as if it were a comical action to him. "Well this is a bother." He mumbled to himself as he landed on the floor and slid along it, before he collected his weapon and stored it behind his back.

The shop keeper wasn't exactly too happy about having his weapon, his merchandise, his cash register, and his shop in general wrecked like that, in fact he was stunned at first, his face giving the expression of incredulity, disbelief, utter rejection of what he had just seen.
 Point works Voyage 843df0330f568b122b376dd3b05fe9051228356834_full

But nope, that did just happen, and his eyes weren't deceiving him! "Sc-Scoundrel! Defiler! Filthy animal!" He was spouting things out at Daimaru while ignoring the threat that Daimaru posed, only to pick up a transponder snail and call in for help, directly to the marine base here. "I have three unruly criminals here trying to ruin my fine store, the very same one that helps provide weapons to your men! Please send help!" He hung up the snail and it went to sleep mode, and the call was sent.

Apparently, no one would be reporting this to the business bureau or whatever the system was here. Nope, they would be all getting pulled in for destruction of private and public property. Willow could only sigh and hang his body forward, lifting his gaze up and holding up that finger, "So does this mean you won't look at my weapon?" He got his answer in the form of a hatchet being thrown straight into the wall next to himself.

Well, Sylvester, Daimaru and Willow were now in need of getting out of the shop and fighting the coming marines! Time to get moving boys!

7 Point works Voyage Empty Re: Point works Voyage Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:28 pm

Strategos

Pirate
Pirate

Strategos
Sylvester Sweet did his best to process everything that had just gone down after he’d entered into the store. It seemed all of this man’s advertising was false, and the sword was fake according to the violent fishman. And, after the orange-haired kid’s provocations, it’d been revealed this vendor had a direct line to the marines. This guy had gone to great lengths to end up wasting Sylvester’s time. And, he was liking the idea of taking away the funds and inventory from this shopkeeper. Another weapons dealer off the streets would be like a Western slow jam to Sylvester’s ears. 

Stepping over the mess of the counter that this fishman had made, he picked up what was left of the register. He tossed it towards the fishman. “There’s your reimbursement, sir,” he said with a tip of his hat. Turning his attention to the flustered shopkeep, Sylvester threw his fist hard against the guy’s temple, rattling his cage and putting him down for what might be a little while. 

Sylvester then removed his heavy coat, beginning to fold it neatly over his arm. “My name, partners,” the cowboy said, “is Sylvester Sweet, captain of the Six Barrel Pirates.” He very gently placed his jacket along the clean glass of a display case, hoping to keep the apparel clean and out of the fight, “There ain’t no need for the both of you to get caught up in a squabble with the marines. But, I’m already a wanted man. If it’d please ya both, I don’t mind hangin’ back to give y’all a chance to escape,” he explained, finishing his introduction with a smile. 

“After all,” he continued, “you did save me from spending quite the pretty penny on that there fake,” he gestured to what was left of the copycat Yubashiri sword. “With all this cold snow about, I don’t mind getting my blood running with some nice fisticuffs,” he said honestly, heading towards the door to Point Works. Holding it half open, he turned back to the pair to say, “Oh yeah, I’ll probably be burning this place to a nice clean crisp after I pick my coat back up and deal with these tin stars,” he nodded towards the approaching column of marines.

“So, if y’all are getting out, might as well get out while the getting’s good. Of course, if you're a little cold. Feel free to join on in in this rodeo.”

And with that, he exited the shop, to face the bitter cold and the marines, in that order. Still quite a ways off, he took the time to check the ammunition in his revolver and flex the muscles in his hands. The cowboy was more than ready for a fight.

8 Point works Voyage Empty Re: Point works Voyage Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:19 pm

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
Dai smirked as he watched the shopkeepers reaction and laughed. Oh, it was priceless something he will always remember to his dying days. Which may be very well near since the man had just proceeded to call the marines. He shook his head disappointed, although he didn't give a description of the person who attacked his shop so honestly, he was in the clear. He chuckled as the cowboy like human walked up to the counter and struck him down and tossed him the register. He shook it and nodded his approval. He turned his attention to the orange haired human and chuckled asking that his own weapon was going to get looked at or not.

" Honestly I think now might be a bad time tog et that weapon of yours serviced." He laughed and then turned his attention back to the cowboy like dressed human who addressed himself as Sylvester Sweet. He unwrapped his scarf and pulled down his hood of his cloak letting his blue fin like shaped hair be free from its confines. He gave a great big fanged smile a towards the apparent captain of the six barrel pirates. His blue-grey skin now visible for the men to see.

He tilted his head to the side having honestly never heard of the man before or even the name of the 6 barrel pirates. He shrugged and returned his head back to its center postion. " Apologies but, I haven't heard of your group or you but its a pleasure to make your acquaintance all the same captain Sylvester My name is Daimaru a pleasure." he looked down at the unconscious man and then towards the door then back to the two men and pocketed what money there was within the register. well if he was already in for robbery he might as well go in for a pound.

He chuckled and placed his right hand on his blade and flicked it upwards an inch with his thumb. "I appreciate the offer but, as a swordsmen I have my pride and honor I don't back away from a fight so I have your back." He stood up to his fullest height of seven foot three and cracked his neck to the side and smiled happily. Licking his lips excitedly he walked slowly towards the door. a hungry predator eagerly awaiting to pounce upon his prey.

He stopped in the door frame and scratched the back of his neck and turned his head to the side and looked at the captain of the six barrel pirates. "Do me a favor and don't torch it till we loot the place and take care of our incoming guests, might find something of value within this shit shack of a store." he grinned happily at the prospect of finding anything of value he needed to get more money as soon as possible he wanted to get his own ship not that he needed one but still it would be nice to sleep somewhere dry for a change instead of underwater. and with that, he stepped outside his sword ready to be fully drawn at a moments notice.

9 Point works Voyage Empty Re: Point works Voyage Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:40 pm

AndrewThatOneGuy

Pirate
Pirate

AndrewThatOneGuy
Whether the descriptions were given or not, they were still standing outside of the mostly destroyed shop now, WIllow's breath billowing up and over that collar of his from the cold air around them. He was holding onto his arms and shivering a little while the other two were coming out of the shop and talking to each other. Sylvester, the cowboy captain of the six barrels pirates. And nameless shark man who didn't introduce himself.

"I-I-I'm W-Willow O Omens. I-I'm trying to find the best place to die ri-right now." He said while shivering and stammering from his chattering teeth. he wasn't used to the cold it seemed. But he continued to speak, "I--I'm gonna get going though and find a wa-warmer place because I don't really intend on dying here. Not a good spot for a gr-grave."

But he wouldn't be getting away. None of them would, not yet. While Dai wanted to see about looting the place while the shopkeeper was inside and still very much alive, and Sylvester spoke about torching the place, Willow could only let his head tilt to the side and heave out a sigh. Why did he always meet the weird people out in spots like this? he just wanted Shepherd looked at.

But--that didn't matter, nothing mattered at the moment. Just as they were getting ready to decide on what to do, several people came in wearing puffy white jackets and blue pants. All of them wearing white hats with the word MARINE printed on each of them in sea-foam-green.

Yep, the marines were quick responders in this section of town. There were sixteen of them, three lieutenant class based on their attire, one captain based on the obligatory jacket worn like a cape over their shoulder, and a whopping twelve of them all lined up with rifles aimed at the trio in a semi-circle.

Marine Captain: Please surrender without any fight, we do not want to make this bloody. Please don't make this bloody. I really don't want to see blood spilled.

The captain kept hanging up on that word blood a lot. Willow was too busy shivering and holding himself to put his hands up while his attention was looking around at the various people.

10 Point works Voyage Empty Re: Point works Voyage Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:51 pm

Strategos

Pirate
Pirate

Strategos
Sylvester Sweet rolled his arm like a windmill, stretching out the limb as the marines took their position like a firing squad. Apparently, Sylvester had underestimated the two customers, as both Daimaru and Willow, as they’d introduced themselves, stuck around instead of escaping what would probably turn out to be a rather arduous shopping trip. The cowboy could only hope that they didn’t create too much disorder when they fought. As much as Sylvester disliked the chill, he couldn’t protest that the snow white streets complemented Water 7 rather well. It’d be a shame if the approaching confrontation disrupted that aesthetic.

“So?” the marine captain asked, “Do you surrender? Pretty please?” His arm was raised at the elbow, ready to give order to his subordinates to unload. His lieutenants stood behind the row, bodies poised to jump into action. 

Sylvester immediately answered, so as to seize the opportunity and create a very fitting back and forth for the scene. “Tin star,” the cowboy replied, arms akimbo, “I’m afraid my new partners and I wouldn’t very much like to see the rest of this winter day. And we’ve no plans to do so from behind some prison bars and chains.” Before the captain’s arm could regretfully fall, Sylvester whipped out his rope towards the marine recruit kneeling at one end of the firing squad. 

“Initial Trick!”

His rope found itself around the astonished marine, and Sylvester hurled the young man in a wide arc with great effort, violently tumbling over the entire line of marines to disrupt their precise formation, earning a frustrated and worried cry from their captain. But, at the moment of the cowboy’s noncompliance, the trio of lieutenants leapt from their positions, leaving the captain behind with his fallen line of recruits. Before Sylvester could even return his rope to his person, the marine officer was on him like white on snow. In the blink of an eye, the marine was standing on his hands, and a heavy iron boot was careening towards Sylvester’s neck.

“High Tide Gavel!”

Sylvester crossed his arms above his head to intercept that attack, but even doing so, the kick rang true and tossed the pirate aside like old refuse. Sylvester stood back up from the attack, finding his swift opponent already looking to follow up that first technique. Forgetting about defending himself, Sylvester used both hands to hurriedly pull back his rope to his side, but again, he was too late. The lieutenant was back in Sylvester’s face, and this time his body seemed to squish into the ground, that heavy iron boot swinging along the ground, and digging up a puffy white trail of snowflakes behind it.

“Low Tide Gavel!”

“Oh! Dust Commander!”

Sylvester’s rope had only been pulled back as far as where the marine was standing. When the sweep kick came out, the cowboy jumped high over his opponent, and performed his rope trick directly below the marine, blinding the target in a column of snow. In the midst of that whiteout, Sylvester leveled his revolver towards his enemy and squeezed the trigger twice, hearing the marine slump into the snow before he saw the body slowly leaking blood.

11 Point works Voyage Empty Re: Point works Voyage Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:46 pm

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
With the approaching sound of multiple footsteps, Dai would draw his blade and get into a defensive stance. He had never truly been in a life or death fight before but he supposed now would be ever a good time to get his toes into the water. He chuckled as the marines circled around him and the others. He scoffed at the order to surrender. His shark teeth smiling wide "Oh you want us to surrender and you even asked so nicely." He watched as Sylvester did some sort of rope tricks and flung one of the recruits into the others disrupting there formation.

Well, that had solved one problem however they would eventually get up again. he looked towards the captain as Sylvester was dealing with the lieutenant. He charged at him with his fullest speed and then proceeded to take a posture where the back of his body falls down. He would use his entire body as a spring and slashes upwards just below the captain's chin. He uttered one sentence as he stopped after initiating his attack "Same no ken: Rising Shark!"  a thick spray of blood gushed into the air as the captain's eyes were open with surprise.  Blood dripped off his blade as he straightened his back position.  

His eyes dilated as his shark animal instincts began to take hold. The smell of blood permeating the air and dripping onto the white snow. He was using every last ounce of his control to not rip everyone in half right now.  He then ran at his fullest speed towards the awaiting recruits as a rifle shots echoed the air. He smiled and used his second favorite move and began to wave his arm much like a willow trees branch and said one phrase "Same no ken: Shark Ballad!". Then stabbed through the air several times cutting the bullets aimed at him while he was hit in his right shoulder with a single bullet he missed and growled.

He had been hit by a pistol shot from behind him as the captain stood smoke billowing from the barrel of his pistol. "You little bastard, taste the fury of the fishmen!" and once again used his technique he had used previously on the captain now giving the man as x shaped pattern, however, this time he would not hold back with yubashiri and would cleave into his flesh. He growled and panted a few times and watched as the marine captain fell to his knees his body standing momentarily on its knees and then suddenly the right side of the man fell over to the side.  While the left side of the body remained attached and fell backward with the rest of the body.

He quickly rotated his body and then cut the barrels of four of the riflemen rendering them unusable. the barrels slid off the guns and fell into the snow and he glared at the marines. "Now you boys got two options one is you all die here, or two you throw down all your money and keep your mouths shut about this incident and you get to live so what will it be?" he felt the blood running down his wounded arm but he didn't care presently he was more concerned with the current fight he wondered how the third man named willow would fair.

12 Point works Voyage Empty Re: Point works Voyage Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:48 pm

AndrewThatOneGuy

Pirate
Pirate

AndrewThatOneGuy
When all of the guns were pointed at them, Willow was more comical about how he was going about it, even in his fake dopey state he put on the airs of it, thrusting both arms upwards and his whole body going as stiff as a shivering board, "Ah! No! Don't shoot! I'm sorry!" Of course, everything was happening so fast that no one would have time to handcuff and arrest Willow. Thanks to the actions of Sylvester, one of the lieutenants was taken down, and then the marine captain being cut down in one swift move by the sharkman.

The woman's eyes rolled into the back of her head before she was even attacked. She was using rubber bullets normally. But--someone gave her the wrong pistol this morning! So at the moment she saw even a tinge of pooling red, she passed out, only to be unceremoniously cut and left ont he ground bleeding. All of the marines started to freak out.

"Ah! The captain! Quick! Someone patch her up and get her back to base before she sees this! If she freaks out like that from someone else's blood imagine how she'll react to her own!" All of the grunts were turning and getting ready to treat the captain, but the four that were closest to Willow were a bit occupied.

Willow drew out his weapon, his eyes opened and a grim smirk on his face as he used the staff to shove into the ground, acting like a point to lift himself up and perform a three-sixty aerial spin to slam his foot into one grunt's face, sending him sliding along the ground and over the other three grunts. he cleared up a space in the formation for Sylvester and Daimaru to run.

"This way chaps!" He shouted and started to run off, looking to try and get the shark and the cowboy to follow him the hell out of there!

13 Point works Voyage Empty Re: Point works Voyage Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:40 am

Strategos

Pirate
Pirate

Strategos
Following Sylvester Sweet’s defeat of the lieutenant, it seemed his makeshift comrades were quick to action, and pushed the marines to retreat. A chase through Water 7 on such a cold day would’ve only been a disorganized mess, so Sylvester followed Willow’s advice and made for an escape as well. Quickly into the shallow retreat however, he remembered the whole reason he’d been fighting and yelled out to the pair, “Follow me! Back in here!” he said, ducking back into Point Works. 

Entering the shop again, it seemed its manager had fled the scene. No doubt frightened of their return, he’d woken up from Sylvester’s knockout punch and left, leaving what was left of his shop. Sylvester was glad to see his coat hadn’t been manhandled or messed up in his absence, and smiled warmly at its cleanliness. The cowboy took a moment to really peruse the shop and its wares. Things had progressed so quickly on his first visit, that he’d hardly taken the time to carefully browse for anything he might actually want besides the fake Meito sword. While some of the items were certainly flashy enough, nothing exactly fit Sylvester’s aesthetic to warrant him taking it for himself.

Assuming the pair had followed Sylvester inside of Point Works, he waved his arm to the store’s wares, “It seems we’ve caught the shop during a fire sale, partners,” he said, looking behind the counter for a lighter or some matches. “Feel free to pick up anything you’d like before Point Works permanently closes.” Sylvester was having no luck looking for some ignition, and traveled into the back to find a small office space. It seemed this had been ransacked rather swiftly, no doubt by the owner himself before his evacuation. 

Again, Sylvester searched through the drawers for a firestarter, eventually striking it lucky. In a locked drawer (well, previously locked, Sylvester’s brute force changed that) was a fancy golden lighter that Sylvester thought worth keeping among a few stacks of beli. He took the drawer out onto the shop floor, place it on the glass counter next to his jacket. Picking up a stack of bills, he held the small flame of his lighter underneath. Beli wasn’t good for much, but it definitely worked fine as kindling. 

Before beginning the neat conflagration that would bring Point Works to ashes, he spoke to the presumably present pair. “You both fought mighty well against those marines. Though it was a tad unrefined, I’ve nothing against some black hats willing to put their nose to the grindstone. As I said before, I’m a pirate captain, and you two are no doubt some wanted men after that show outside,” he tipped his hat towards the snow-lined street. “If you’d like. My crew is always open to such fine, upstanding cowboys as yourself,” he then lit up the beli and tossed it towards the back, hoping the flame would catch. He then offered out the rest of the money in the drawer, “I’ve even got some starting bonuses for y’all. What do you say?”

14 Point works Voyage Empty Re: Point works Voyage Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:26 pm

Daimaru

Vagabond
Vagabond

Daimaru
With his opponent defeated he quickly gathered up any of the beli she had on her in her pockets. Sure he was robbing her but she did shoot him. He chuckled to himself and turned his attention to the orange haired man as he cleared a path for him and Sylvester. He chuckled and shook his head as the remaining marines ran off like cowards gathering there wounded. He chuckled and wiped off the blood of his blade with his sleeve carefully and proceeded to sheath the blade. He clutched his shoulder where the bullet wound was and squeezed on it to help stem the flow of blood.

He flipped off the fleeing marines and turned his attention back to Sylvester. He signaled for them to follow him back into the shop. He slowly followed behind and entered the shop. He grabbed a bottle of rubbing alcohol and poured it onto his wound. He grunted as the liquid burned his wound. He took a few breaths and dabbed at his wound to dry it. That was the most he knew about medicine. He dumped the alcohol contents along with some shelves as he remembered that Sylvester wanted to burn down the store.

He cocked his head to the side and laughed. "Fire sale indeed though the only thing I'm interested in would be the money nothing here is really worth taking burn it all." He kicked over a shelf and watched the contents fall over with the shelf. He sighed and then he was surprised by Sylvester's next statement. He invited him to join his pirate crew. Well, he did just make himself an enemy of the world government, he really didn't have many options. He laughed and raised an eyebrow and spoke in a serious tone. "Well since I did assault a  marine officer I'm pretty much screwed so why the hell not least hanging with you won't be dull and do me a favor Don't call me partner!" He chuckled and slowly walked back out of the shop and would wait for his new captain to come out and would proceed to follow after him starting his new life as a pirate.

(exit dai)

15 Point works Voyage Empty Re: Point works Voyage Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:47 pm

AndrewThatOneGuy

Pirate
Pirate

AndrewThatOneGuy
Willow was still just kind of a third party here, both physically and metaphorically.  he was standing to the side while the other two saw fit to turn back toward the store and set it ablaze.  Willow just watched, lifting up his index finger, mouth open as if he was going to say something, but no words would come, he was at a loss for the time being and just watched in awe while Sylvester and Dai did their looting.

"I uh--how can you be okay with just so calmly doing this kind of thing?" He asked while he was in that naive state again, eyes closed while gesturing to the marines getting their captain up onto a cloth gurney as the grunts that were n=knocked out were left there for the time being.  They had the perfect opportunity to run and they were talking about joining together like a crew, they were talking about money?

Willow could only sigh and put a hand to his forehead, "This island isn't the best place to make a grave, so I'm going to get going for now. But before I do." He turned to speak to Sylvester and Daimaru while taking the time to put on the airs of his fortune telling style.  As if the lights in the world dimmed and shone only from below, illuminating his chin and under sided features, giving him a spooky look, he spoke to them again.

"Beware and stay alert! The face of fate looks down on you!  The fortunate curse happens upon thee in a week's time!  You will be met with adversity and come out a changed man with a new ally.  Find yourselves steeled for the encounter and prepare to embark onto the seas!"  As if his voice was echoing, hollowed out even, Willow spoke while giving an impromptu fortune directly to Sylvester.  But after that Willow was back to that dopey look.

"Okay goodbye! I'll see you around!"  Wait--did he agree to join the crew or not?  Willow wouldn't tell, not yet.  He just turned around and started to jog away, saying something about seeing them again soon if it's fate.  No one could tell just how true that was, when the night of the Pumpkin Sabbath befell them nearly a week later, as per the fortune told.

[Exit Willow]

Last edited by AndrewThatOneGuy on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color syntaxing errors fixed)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum