Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
[Event] Naughty or Nice  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
[Event] Naughty or Nice  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
[Event] Naughty or Nice  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
[Event] Naughty or Nice  EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
[Event] Naughty or Nice  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
[Event] Naughty or Nice  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
[Event] Naughty or Nice  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
[Event] Naughty or Nice  EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
[Event] Naughty or Nice  EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1[Event] Naughty or Nice  Empty [Event] Naughty or Nice Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:58 am

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

[Event] Naughty or Nice  ShXEKuh

"Momma." the child's voice would echo out in the silence. The nervous mother clutched closer to her child, curdling her in her arms as a mother bear would protect her cub. The slightest startle or movement would lead to her bearing fangs. "Yes Lisa?" the mother responded. "I thought you said it couldn't snow in the desert?" Lisa asked, cheerfully nodding her head from side to side. "Well. Usually it can't dear but it must be a Christmas Miracle." Lisa's mother responded, knowing that was a blatant lie, wanting to keep her daughter oblivious from the truth. "Mhm. And I've been a good girl all year! I wonder what Santa's going to get for me!" Lisa responded nodding, ceasing her idle sway inside the warmth of her mothers arms. "After all! Santa's Helpers brought us here!" Lisa exclaimed grinning. The sound of the child's voice awoken the slumber of Jackal, who was strapped up off the ground hoisted by steel chains. As the Jackal's eyes opened, he'd recollect that moments ago, he was on his way towards Alubarna. However, suddenly, the snow had begun to fall. Everything after that was blur, honestly. The next thing he can remember was a sink hole trapped the Giant Crab's leg that he was travelling on, and the trio, himself, Amalia and the Crab had fallen sucked below the sandy terrain. Jackal was new to environments of these sorts but usually after being sunk into the sand, you wouldn't plummet several feet into a tomb. Regardless, that's exactly what happened. Finally, the ground would come into sight, and Jackal planned to absorb the shock with his feet, bouncing off the ground immediately. At the bottom of the seem to be chamber, for as far as the eye could've seen with the minimal light provided, thousands of giant red bags stuff with Christmas wrapped boxes could've been seen below to break the falling entries, well, fall. At least, that's what Jackal in the moment thought they were there for, using them as his landing dock, scoring a perfect ten on the disaster scale, as the Minksman crashed landed face first. Now, here he was, strapped to the walls in chains, in a seemingly different area than his crash site, as it was holding room filled with people of all ages and sizes. The room wasn't very big, it was around eleven by eight meters, if that much. From the looks of it, he was the only one strapped to the wall. "It's because I'm a Mink isn't it?" Jackal thought to himself in a rhetorical manner.

The door of the room rattled, after few seconds of fumbling, the wooden door shot open. Standing at the door was a man around ten feet in height, who had to bend underneath the entrance to enter the cramped room. Clearing his throat, "Uhmph. My name is Holly." the humungous man said in the softest of voices. The man was built like a professional wrestler on steroids, his muscles pulsating out of the three sizes to small elf suit he'd been dressed in from head to toe. "I'm an elf." Holly continued, waving at everyone in the room. "Shishishishi!" Jackal blurted out in laughter. The Mink's timing of laughter annoyed the sensitive 'elf' causing him to yell, "Quiet Helios Jackal!" Holly exclaimed. Stunned by the man's statement, Jackal who hanging off the side of the room towards the ground, lifted his body upwards to the door, maintaining eye-contact with the man. "Oi. How'd you know my first name?" Jackal inquired, with angry expression. "Our boss knows everyone's name. Not that you matter, those chains are proof your on the Naughty List anyway." Holly said, in a passing statement, turning back to the other captives. "Welcome to Santa's Workshop. Before I was so rudely interrupted... Like I said, my name is Holly. This room seems to be a fairly good bunch, except for Mr.Jackal. That's to be expected of a man with a bounty on his head." Holly stated, pausing for moment before speaking again.

"This year... We've decided it's hard determining who should get gifts and who shouldn't. It was the decision of management to put the power in the hands of the people and shake things up a bit! Even those on the Naughty List have a chance to redeem themselves!" Holly exclaimed. "That being said... I'm going need you all to fight to the death. You may team up in teams of two... Only those four of you will be permitted to leave this room to the next round." Holly said, leaning back underneath the door to exit. "Good Luck." Holly said grinning before exiting the room.

2[Event] Naughty or Nice  Empty Re: [Event] Naughty or Nice Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:46 am

Kappa

Supernova
Supernova

Kappa
[Event] Naughty or Nice  Thane_11
How had he ended up here again? Oh yeah, he had been trying to find someone. A rare animal trader somewhere in town. He was going to try to persuade him to see if he could spare a gland or two from one of his Amazon Lily snakes. He had read in some dusty old tome that there had been some ancient witch doctor practice of mixing venom into specific herbs to bring about a cure for what had been described as ‘madness’. This could refer to some sort of mental illness or anything, really. It was hard to say with such imprecise recordings but he had come to realise that there was value in the past. He would have to do his own experiments, of course.

Gilbard had walked into a tavern in order to meet up with this individual, His cloak hood pulled over his head to hide his species. But he didn’t get too far. Upon entering the place, he found it strangely empty. However the place was dressed up in a rather peculiar garb. Tinsel lined the windows, stockings were hung up on the bar. There was a massive tree covered in baubles and decorations. However most suspiciously, there was a lone present wrapped and placed on the table dead centre of the room. Gil felt like it was probably in his best interest to turn around and walk out of the building. Looking through the windows outside, he could see Alabastians going about their day as usual. But there was something within him, it was like a gravity that brought him closer and closer to the present. He had been a good boy right? Why wouldn’t there be a present for him? Wait- what was he thinking? He had too much sense to believe in some children’s story. There had to be some reason… Like it being a Christmas miracle! Gill would pick up the present. It had little octopi on the wrapping paper, and they all wore little red santa hats. On the tag it read: ‘To: My Scaly Friend, From: Papa Claus Wink <3’. Oookay, nothing suspect here. But despite the fishman’s reservations, something compelled him to keep going. He tore off the paper and opened the little box. There he would find a tone dial painted red and green. Pressing the centre of the shell shaped contraption, it would start to play a tune.
Spoiler:
A sense of weariness and comfort began to creep on the fishman. What a lovely little tune. Maybe I will just sit down and close my eyes for a little bit. Gil sat down at the table and rested his heavy head on his forearms and drifted off into a deep slumber…

-----

When he awoke, he first realised that he was in a small area with a lot of people. It was a shock to come to his senses. Whatever spell he had been under had been lifted and he was now in full control of himself. Be that as it may, he was completely bewildered with what was going on and his lack of information. From the lying position, he flicked himself up onto his feet in one movement. He wasn’t the tallest guy and so he had to push his way to the front of the cell to see what was going on.

“Excuse me sir, could you please tell me what is going on?” He addressed a strange hairy creature he found at the front of the room.

equipment: spear pistol

3[Event] Naughty or Nice  Empty Re: [Event] Naughty or Nice Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:19 am

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

As soon as the large 'elf' exited the room, Jackal could've felt the tension in the room, it was an uncomfortable kind of air, which oozed with those little doughnut sprinkles worth of bloodlust. Doughnuts? Jackal's stomach had started to rumble in the thoughts of food. As everyone stood around in bewilderment, seemingly rising from the dead, a man dressed in an all black coat, his hood firmly covering his head rose from a position of slumber, to that of sitting, to that of stance, losing his hood concealing his identity along the way. Rather he'd put it back on quickly, or leave his head expose, was to be seen but in this 'New World' they were living in, anything not human was at the bottom of the food chain. As he cleared through the room, he'd proceed to the left wall, adjacent from the door, to the man who was hanging from the wall. Standing above Jackal, he'd look down in terms of trying to make eye-contact and in the most polite of terms, despite his sketchy dressed attire, in wearing all black during such a festive season, the Fishman would ask about the situation in the room having woken up after Holly's arrival. "Well. It seems like we've been kidnapped... locked in this room and forced to kill each other. Whoever's making this stuff up has to be into really bad Horror Novels." Jackal retorted sarcastically. The chain's he'd been locked in were digging into the flesh on his wrists, as his black wrists was now riddled in bruises. "And the irony of this, an elf is the person who told us the 'rules' of this little Christmas game. I mean, what kind of sick person has a ten foot elf." Jackal ranted to himself, loud enough for the Fishman to hear but he wouldn't be talking to him directly. Suddenly, small cube like holes about five by five inches in side would open at various points in the room. From these pockets: daggers, longswords, chains and axes fell to the floor to incite the games ahead.

At first everyone in the room froze, shaking at the idea of taking another persons life. The woman and her child, Lisa, curdled in the corner to the back of the room, Lisa's mother using her body to shield the child. It'd only take one male, around average height of 5'5 to pick up an axe off the ground, and commenced to swing wildly, luckily, everyone within the small metric area space would dodge, avoiding the attempt at first blood. "Oi! What are you doing you idiot!?" Jackal shouted. "Life isn't that worthless to take out of fear!" Jackal continued, drawing the attention of everyone in the room. It was the very words in everyone's heart but to them, it was coming from the wrong messenger. "Look. That one isn't human!" one of the captives shouted. "The elf said he was a criminal... Wasn't there supposedly a Mink Pirate Captain rumoured to be around Nanohana..." another captive chimed in. "Maybe... if we kill him... They'd let us go. He's an abomination anyway!" one of the captive shouted.  Within seconds, one by one, with the exception of Lisa and her daughter, man, woman and child would reach onto the floor, arming themselves, turning their direction to Jackal's strapped position at the front of the room. "Watch it Black Hood! We'll handle him, then we can all think about what's next!" another captive chimed in. Jackal began to laugh, "ShiShiShi..." as he'd usual do in his weird laughing scheme. "Kill me? Do you know who I am... I'm Jackal. The Pirate who steals from other pirates and defeated the notorious Bandit Leader, Barron. If you come over here, I'll murder the lot of you." Jackal stated calmly, scowling directly afterwards. It'd be slight, but the Fishman would've been close enough to see, Jackal was trembling slightly, his eyes partially removed from the situation. His memories of being a slave were on full recall, the chaining against the walls, the ever familiar racists stares of humans and the feel of cold sweat dampening his fur. His face was remaining a strong front, the face of a villain but his heart screamed of something much weaker, even though, he'd have enough strength to break the chains.

4[Event] Naughty or Nice  Empty Re: [Event] Naughty or Nice Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:01 am

Kappa

Supernova
Supernova

Kappa

Well, it seemed like he had found himself in a truly despicable situation. Of all the unsightly environments he could choose to be in, this may just be at the bottom of his list. Apparently, this was some form of battle royale that has forced random people to fight each other to the death. “This is surely an affront to natural order.” Gil croaked in response to the mink sharing the information with him. This sentence was ironic coming from him, as his very profession involved interfering with the natural course of death. But the culture of the Kappa Conclave was still deeply rooted in his way of thinking, and some of the language and actions he had picked up there during his stay had become a part of him, even if he didn’t believe so deeply in the philosophies anymore.

Things just got worse when many weapons were introduced to the room. Gil could see that these were mere civilians in this room for the most part. The way they were reacting to the situation was that of shock and horror. Some were in terrible states, others were coping a little better by trying to decide how they would try to get out. Gilbard gritted his teeth as some young hothead clamoured for an axe, picking it up and proceeding to swing it around before being told off by the mink. It was brought up that the mink was actually a pirate - and one that seemed to be reasonably well renown. A rallying call went around to turn against the pirate. This was going to quickly turn into a mob mentality base aggression. Their base instinct was to use their social tools to put themselves in the majority, securing their survival but isolating the outsider which represented danger. Things would turn nasty quickly in this environment. They may be normal people, but these were abnormal circumstances. Even the average human was capable of unimaginable atrocities if they could justify it with their own survival.

“...If you come over here, I'll murder the lot of you.”

Well that wasn’t going to help much at all. Gil wasn’t sure exactly what he wished to accomplish with this response, but the mink wasn’t in exactly the best position to make threats. Looking at the chained body, he could notice similar body language to that found in a cornered rat - it was a look of ‘I have nowhere to run, so I must fight’. Maybe this is where those insightful words hand come from. He could probably get the mink out of there but he thought it would be best to attempt to quell the crowd first. Helping the target would only serve to paint a target on his own back. He turned to the crowd, a couple of men had begun to inch forward, brandishing a collection of weapons. He could just let the crowd turn on the mink and kill him. Who knew, maybe they would stop there. But Gil was a little wiser than that. He realised that once the first life had justifiably been taken, the next step closer to a blood bath would be easier to swallow. Due to his heritage, he would probably be next on the chopping block. No, it would be better for all of their sakes if he could stop any conflict. But then again, whoever was organising this cruelty would probably not like his meddling.

“We all want to get out of here. We all want to live to see tomorrow. Don’t you want to go back home and see your loved one’s faces again? Our best chance is to cooperate. Much like fish are safer as a part of the school.”

His hood rode over his face, still deciding to hide his fishman features for as long as possible. He tried to interject as much soothing softness into his gravelly rasp of a voice. He wasn’t much of a linguist, but he hoped the words were enough to at least slow down the encroaching massacre.

“As long as we have harmony, we will get out of here.” Turning his head halfway back to the mink’s direction, he lowered his voice. “All of us”.

He was hoping the fuzzy being would cooperate for now. As for the humans, the young upstart with the axe decided he had had enough of talking and decided to go for Gil. “You’re on his side!” He went for an overhead cleave. Not many people would notice the subtle movements in Gilbard’s shifting stance, but maybe the mink would. Gil’s right foot shifted forward as he pivoted slightly, stretching out his hand toward the swinging axe. The axe would curve down it’s trajectory while the back of the fishman’s left hand guided the axe away from his person, not resisting the force head on but guiding it away from causing harm, much like diverting a channel of water. The man’s forward momentum would carry him closer yet even though his attack had failed. Bending his forward knee, Gil would deliver a precise upward palm strike to the man’s nose, breaking and flattening it. The fishman would stand there with the now incapacitated young hothead at his feet. Maybe he had overdone it, but he thought it would send a clear message. However, the right hand he had used to fight was now displayed, in all it’s webby green glory. Full black eyes returned the crowd’s gaze from beneath the hood.

“Don’t be mistaken, this harmony isn’t optional. But it would be easier with your cooperation.”

Taking advantage of the brief amount of time before the humans made up their mind, Gilbard Noam would turn back to the mink.

“You would be able to get out with a temporarily induced shoulder dislocation. It will hurt and there will be a bit of tendon strain. A recovery time of about three days. Will you accept my help?”

He didn't mind if the mink would take him up on his offer or not. If he did agree, Gil would walk over and quickly pop his shoulder out, hoist him out of his chains and pop the joint back into place.

5[Event] Naughty or Nice  Empty Re: [Event] Naughty or Nice Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:36 am

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

[Event] Naughty or Nice  YGpMug8

Jackal watched as the hooded figure eliminated the threat of being harmed by the armed looney. He'd taken a much more level headed approach to the whole situation, wanting everyone to survive and discuss this as a group. However, what the man was naive about it seemed was the lengths humans would go to when their hearts were shrouded in fear. When the hooded man asked him about freeing him from his restraints by dislocating his shoulder, Jackal would simply give off his usual devious grin. "I can get out these ol' things myself." Jackal stated. At this point, he'd gotten the sensation of 'detonation' down to a tee. As soon as his words to the stranger had completed, he'd released several tiny explosions, against the shackles on his shoulders, arms, legs and mid-section simultaneously. The smoke from the explosions created a smokescreen around Jackal's body. The sounds of the former metal restraints dropped to the ground, in the former broken scrap metal bent under the force and heat of the explosions created. As the smoke disbursed, Jackal could've been seen stretching, cracking his wrists and shoulders from falling asleep during the lock up. "Glad to see the ol' engine's still kicking!" Jackal exclaimed. The freed Mink froze the angry mob in their footsteps at the reality that it was him defeating Barron but their hands still stayed firmly clutched to the weapons in hand. "Man this place just gives me the creeps." Jackal exclaimed, walking towards the entrance of the room, not making eye-contact with anyone within the mob, and attempting to tap the hooded man on his shoulder in thanks, which he could either accept or reject.

Standing in front of the metallic looking door, Jackal would examine it's design, checking the lock, it's installation whether by hinges or otherwise, and the overall material that made up the door. Slamming his folded right fist into the palm of his left hand as if he'd come up with a solution to a problem. Poised in front of the door for about three minutes, he'd noticed that no nob from the captives was present. Knocking his hand on the door, he'd assess if the door was hallow or thick and after this conclusion was derived, he'd pretty much known what kind of door he'd been standing in front of. "This definitely isn't just plain old steel." Jackal thought to himself. Placing his palm on the door, he'd disburse an electrical shock against the frame of the thirty-two inch wide door, which was about eight feet in height. The sound of fuses short-circuiting could've been, though, to the common man, it'd just sound similar to light bulbs being crushed by barehands, just extremely softer. As soon as the door swung open, the natural lighting in the room turned crimson red, as an alarm sounded. "ALERT! ALERT! Broken Door in Workshop A! ALERT! ALERT!" the robotic prerecorded voice would sound. "Shi Shi... It's open." Jackal stated, chuckling in a reassuring tone, pointing at the door as he stated into the even more terrified mob. On the outside of this room was a long corridor about twenty-five meters in length, with forks on each end. The Corridor was about just over half way in width, and was filled with boxes, Christmas Trees and plastic mannequins, dressed in Christmas attire. At the sound of the alarm, the lifeless mannequins, seemingly came to life,  and their direction, some five meters away from the door, others at maximum ten, came walking in zombie like manner towards the sprung door.  

Skills Used This Post:

6[Event] Naughty or Nice  Empty Re: [Event] Naughty or Nice Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:42 pm

Kappa

Supernova
Supernova

Kappa

“It looks like they weren’t kidding when they said you were dangerous.”

Gil would state in response to seeing the mink’s explosive ability. There was a decent amount of power coming from the creature. It seemed as though he was bite as well as bark. That being said, he would step away from the mink rather than let him touch him. Though he bore no ill will, he was still to suspicious to trust someone that was capable of blowing him up by touching him. He would attempt to keep control of the situation as much as possible, even if that meant only being able to control himself. “No offense friend.” He would say.

“Do you see that? He’s a fishman.”

He heard whispered at the back of the room. Luckily he wouldn’t have to see what would come to pass should they have stayed in the prison as the mink brought down the door with a burst of electro. Upon seeing that there was a way out, the people would surge forward in a stampede like air escaping from a depressurised ship coating. Gil would step aside and let them leave, following them out of the prison afterward. An alert would sound, adding urgent need for agency to the situation. Fake humanoid constructs rose to their feet and began slowly waddling toward the group of prisoners like marionettes while someone pulled their strings. It was like something of a nightmare. He heard some of the prisoners shriek and exclaim in response.

“Pick up your weapons. Now is the time for that harmony, let us fight together!”

The men and women were slow to act, but sure enough they would arm themselves against the encroaching threat. These things didn’t look all too strong, what with their slow movements and lack of muscle, but who knew what they were actually capable given the weirdness of the situation. He couldn’t exactly apply normal logic to this scenario. Gill would walk up and stand next to the mink while he faced the mannequins. He was strangely calm in this situation. Maybe it was because he didn’t really know what to feel in such a strange place, or maybe it was that he was so used to the wacky places that contrasted with temple life that he had grown numb to being surprised. He pulled down his hood and addressed him in a low croak.

“‘Jackal’, was it? We could sure use your help getting out of here.”

7[Event] Naughty or Nice  Empty Re: [Event] Naughty or Nice Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:58 am

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

As the mannequins dressed in Christmas attire grew closer, honestly, Jackal didn't know what to think or what the hell was going on. He'd known two things, he'd need to find Amalia and he'd need to get the hell away from these crazy people, the most rationale one of them all was the hooded figure, who'd offer to dislocate his shoulder to free him. Though, extreme, he'd appreciate the offer, doubting he'd enjoy a Lesser Mink touching him. The hooded man would reveal his identity to him, the scaly green features resembling that of a Fish made Jackal raise his eye-brows a bit. "Ah. You're a Fishman." Jackal said. "I was wondering why you had a different scent from everyone in the room." Jackal said, as his nose wiggled slightly. "With no offence meant of course. It's just most Alabasta Lesser Minks smell of their strong perfumes." Jackal said, immediately after his prior statement. Jackal was more into his environment at the moment, inspecting the hallway that they'd currently be standing in, they'd be two doors at end of the passageway, each seemingly having numbers or a letter on them, from this distance, he wouldn't be able to tell. "Workshop A..." Jackal thought, recollecting the intercom warning. "Exactly how many parts to this workshop are they?" Jackal continued the train of thought. Jackal chimed back in at the Fishman's statement, he'd made a few moments early, not ignoring him, it was just another part of his brain was busy processing an answer. " 'We', as in help those Lesser Minks who just tried to kill me?" Jackal inquired. "Heh... Why not? I guess I'll help them get out of here. Once I figure out where the hell we are." Jackal concluded.

Instantly, the marching mannequins stopped about two meters away from the mob, the Fishman and Jackal's position. They had seemingly frozen, similar to how mannequins would in display windows of shops or retail stores. Until seconds later, once again, their frigid movements would resume, lifting their arms to waist level, the plastic tips of their fingers fell to the floor. It'd be at this moment that Jackal realised what was going, each of the seemingly robotic marionettes were positioned in a cascading order, creating gaps between their positions, enough of which that they'd formed a wall blocking any escape on either side, meaning that they be able to unload whatever projectiles from the barrels in their fingers and slaughter the mob instantly. "Ho Ho Ho!" a cheerful voice broke through the pack from the Den Den Intercom's on the ceilings of the hallway. "It seems that you all haven't followed the Christmas Spirit and played by the rules. Meaning, I'll have to eliminate all of you with the Display Dolls 3000. They're the latest in North Pole Technology! Once those Candy Cane Bullets get wedged in your system, it'll be a sugary end for you all." the seeming Santa shouted.

"Sorry Fake Santa... I refuse to play by your rules, shishi..." Jackal responded, chuckling to himself as he bent his knees. Among the mob's heart, Lisa and her mother stood close to each other shivering for their lives in fear. In fact, most of the other human captives had their weapons in hand but their hearts were weak. "I never got your name Scales?" Jackal inquired, turning towards the Fishman. "We'll clear a path to the right and head through that door up ahead." Jackal said, theorising. "Problem is... If we go right, it'll leave our left open... Turning our backs to them will lead to more casualties. I can't even use my explosions to create a smoke field because regardless, they'll probably just fire anyway." Jackal stated. "I'm sick of this!" Lisa shouted. "Honey... Calm down." Lisa's mother responded, stooping down to try to calm her child. "No! I don't wanna! Why does Santa's Helpers have to be so scary! I was good all year! Even when Popa died! I didn't cry once! I knew this was his favourite time of the year! I wanted to be strong for Momma!" Lisa shouted, frustrated with tears in her eyes. The child would continue to throw her tantrum, and for any nine year old, this would've been truly a terrifying experience.

Walking over to one of the mannequins, Jackal would stand eye level to two of the plastic robots, snatching two Santa Hats, and placing one on his own head, unwrapping his turban, which was his folded scarf and returning it to it's usual position around his neck. He'd hold the second hat in his left hand. Adjusting the Santa Hat on his head, he'd shuffle through the crowd with immense stealth and speed, arriving before the little girl in moments. Kneeling down, he'd shoot the girl a grin, which would pause her tears momentarily. "Don't Cry Kid." Jackal stated. "I'm actually Santa's Real Helper. He's sent me to save you all." Jackal said, grinning, knowing this was a blatant lie. Drying her tears, "Liar!" Lisa exclaimed. Sighing, "What is it with Female Lesser Minks calling me a liar... Even the younger pups." Jackal thought. "Nope. I'm Santa's true helper. He found out about this Fake Santa and sent me stop him. I even have magic! Watch!" Jackal exclaimed motioning his empty right hand towards the child's earlobe, to do a slide of hand trick, revealing the second Santa Hat, which he'd place in her hand winking. Ecstatic, the kid would quickly put on the Santa Hat, "Really Jack!?" Lisa shouted, unable to pronounce Jackal's full name properly.

"Mhm. Let's go save Christmas together, Lisa." Jackal concluded with devilish grin growing even wider. At this point, he'd return to the dressed in all Black Fishman to strategise on their next move. Just then, the sound of the bullets lodging in Death Dolls fingers could've been heard, placed into position.

8[Event] Naughty or Nice  Empty Re: [Event] Naughty or Nice Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:15 am

Kappa

Supernova
Supernova

Kappa

The mighty pirate burglar that would murder us all, aye?

Gil couldn't help but wonder where this new person had come from. It seemed as though the cries of the young human spawn had brought out something rather warm and fuzzy in the mink, despite his self proclaimed bad dog image. It was rather sweet, and he did appreciate the effort that Jackal was making to get along with the mob. He could see that the display was having an effect on the humans, with a few of them dropping their intimidating guard against Jackal. It was one of those strange social phenomena at work again. Everybody had their preset profiling when they met someone knew to some degree. This sometimes brought out racism in ignorant individuals. But as these people got to know someone, the easier it was for them to relate to them as a person and disassociate them with the negative characteristics they attributed to that person's group. Meaning, individuals that they had had the chance to get to know would see a waning in the discrimination towards themselves, even if those deeply held racist convictions didn't budge. Jackal may become an 'exception' to the rule in this regard, what with the act of kindness he was displaying. Gil had asked for harmony, and that is what it looked like he was getting.

"What, you didn't get me one?"

He spoke to the mink when he returned to him, referring to the santa hat he was now sporting. Gil's lips turned out in a little pout, the winge didn't match the gravelly voice. Turning his attention back to the threat at hand, he could hear that the mannequins were just about ready to let loose on the crowd. It looked like they would not be getting away today without shedding a little blood. And who knows how much farther they would have to go to escape this nightmare either. This santa was a real bad, bad santa, that was for sure - he would definitely be making Gil's naughtly list. He would have to remember to deliver the coal in person.

"You can call me Kappa if you like. I don't see much other option than to break through the the line. Sooner rather than later." He would step forward, raising his voice just before charging in. "We have no other option than to fight. Cover each other and keep pushing forward!"

Gil would draw his spear pistol from the inside of his jacket and pop a bullet into the knees of two that were facing him. The idea was to knock them off balance as he doubted that the bullets would be able to injure them like they would a person of flesh. He would then dart forward, grabbing one and pulling it toward him and covering himself, using it as a makeshift shield. It was a reckless play for sure, and one that would result in him being shot several times. However he had drawn a lot of attention and began breaking the line. He had a good feeling about his back up, and he decided to put his faith in his fellow beings. At first, a few of the more bold prisoners would join him, charging in to his aid. The weapons that had been given to them so that they may kill each other were now being used to protect and fight for each other as a group.

9[Event] Naughty or Nice  Empty Re: [Event] Naughty or Nice Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:04 am

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

As Kappa B-Line to the right, leading the assault with firing off a projectile, Jackal walked to the back of the crowd, "Follow Kappa! I'll cover our backs!" Jackal shouted. Arriving at the rear of the crowd, the humans in fear for their lives bolted, leaving behind the Minksman. It was then at that moment that the Candy Snipers opened fire into the crowd, "Electro Nest!" Jackal shouted, coating his entire body in an electrical field, leaping into the first line of fire. Upon the bullets coming in range to the man's electricity, the heat alone coming off of Jackal's body, melted the bullets into nothing. Seeing the discharge, Jackal began to ponder about his Bomu Bomu abilities in a new light. Clearing his sinuses with a snort, Jackal would fill his mouth with mucus and saliva, gathering enough for a ball of gunk to be produced. "Now I can just use the explosive traits of my lips... plus adding the sensation into the spit ball..." Jackal thought. Spitting off the first explosive mucus ball, firing from his mouth like a canon, the loogie made contact with a mannequins head, blowing it to bits. The force of the impact made the mannequin topple over. "Punk Shot!" Jackal thought to himself grinning. Bending his knees, he'd press off the ground, leaping ten meters backwards from his position at the hind of the pack, flipping in mid-air to face the running pack's direction.

"Made it back." Jackal stated, landing directly next to Kappa, who'd been continuing his charge forward, mannequin in hand as a shield. As they approached the door had 'A-2' engraved into it's glass window. The door was of wooden make and featured a regular brass door nob, much different from the door the posse was formerly imprisoned behind. Jumping forward to motion a jump-kick, Jackal would knock down the door breaking them from corridor into the next area. One by one, the injured and capable streamed from the hallway into the next space, falling to the ground, rolling out of the direction from the mannequins rapid fire. Breathing heavily, "What in the world is this place!?" one of the mob shouted. Lisa and her mother had made it safely into the next room as well, Jackal would simply glare over at the girl and shoot a thumbs up with a quick grin before returning to his serious demeanour. He was trying to catch his breath himself, and it only set in, the room he was currently situated in. "Kappa... It looks like our escape is far from now." Jackal stated, referring to the massive room they had now escaped to.

10[Event] Naughty or Nice  Empty Re: [Event] Naughty or Nice Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:49 am

Kappa

Supernova
Supernova

Kappa
Several sharpened candy canes smacked into Gil’s body. They dug into his muscle but luckily didn’t go too deep. It looked like the firing mechanism was something mechanical, maybe spring loaded. This combined with the weak structure of the sugar made the puppets less effective than your average firing squad. It still hurt like a bitch though, similar to stamping on a nail. So there he was, charging head on at these lifeless fake bodies, using one as a shield while smashing each he came into contact with using his free hand. He went for the joints, delivering powerful yet precise blows to the joints, disconnecting them. After smacking one’s head clean off, he wasn’t too surprised to see it keep moving. These things were possessed by some sort of malevolent christmas spirit. Still, he managed to get the job done upon separating their arms with their body. He was very glad to see Jackal had come to back him up, flying in with an impressively devastating electro attack. He was too caught up in his own skirmish to see, but he did witness one of the heads of the mannequins explode. After Gil dropped the last lifeless puppet to the ground, he would look up at the mink, panting.

“Looks like you’re the real deal, Mr Pirate” He would then begin to pull out the candy canes one by one and tossing them aside before continuing on. “I feel a sugar rush coming on. Hope I don’t get diabeetus.” Looking up at the way forward, the large letters ‘A-2’ loomed in front of them. “Area two, maybe? Doesn’t give much hope.” He muttered to himself more than anyone else. He would follow behind Jackal into the next room. He would squint his eyes, the pure whiteness of the next room was dazzling.

"Kappa... It looks like our escape is far from now."

He would have to agree with his furry acquaintance on their ill fortuned fate. It was hard to see due to a flurry of snow circling the massive room. Gil would take tentative steps inside the room, his body quickly adjusting to the chilly temperatures, as they were similar to those found in the deep. He and Jackal would be alright for now in this cold but the humans wouldn’t be. They would have to find a way out soon. The strange thing was that this was a summer island with a desert climate. It should be extremely hot out here, why then was such cold place here? It seemed entirely unnatural. After getting about twenty metres inside, the snow flurry would calm and the expanse of the room would be revealed.

[Event] Naughty or Nice  376dbf5d8a02a760196ae65dfa9173bd

A cathedral made of nothing but pure ice. From fluffy whiteness to long panes of deep blue, in which Gil could see his reflection. The grandeur of the place left him in awe. It was hard to imagine. A whimper could be heard from behind. The prisoners had followed him into the cold, but it was beginning to cause discomfort. They weren’t dressed for the occasion at all. The only notable objects in the space were these life sized snow angels, all in various poses as if they were normal people who had just been frozen during their average day.

[Event] Naughty or Nice  8b276702d9408c08cf55cd326c473925--weeping-angels-snow-angels

One was sitting on an ice bench reading a snow book, one was admiring a framed painting carved into the side of the wall. One had a carrot for a nose, another had stones for eyes, another had a scarf wrapped around its neck. These things were creepy in their lack of movement. And the humans didn’t react well to them either. Regardless, the only way was forward. He would continue on until he reached a round room with a grand dining table laden with food, cutlery and decorations, the whole setup being solid ice. More snow angels were sitting at the table motionless,  There was a staircase that spiraled around the outside, all the way up to the top of the roof. There were doorways all along the staircase, one of which about five metres up from the floor, opened. An actual angel entered the room.

[Event] Naughty or Nice  08b80b26226404c642e2d324e3678701--angels-and-fairies-snow-angels

Well, that is what she looked like at least. Flowing white gown, white hair and white wings. Soft caramel skin. The light filtering down from above played on the glass like ice around her, creating a bouquet of colour.

“Oh goodness deary me, you’re all here already!” The angel exclaimed while pressing a hand to her chest. “I wasn’t expecting this many guests. This early too! Have you finished all of your business already?” She exuded pleasantness while talking about the prison they had just escaped. She turned back to the open door and called. “Jack dearest, company has arrived. Come and make yourself seen. Don’t be rude!” She punctuated each of her sentences with feminine fluttering gestures.

“Excuse me miss, but I am afraid we are going to have to decline. These people here-” He pointed to the shaking humans, “-are going to catch pneumonia or worse after long. If you would please show us the way out-”

“Oh you wouldn’t be so rude to decline this invitation, now would you? But we would be so disappointed, we’ve been looking forward to this for so very long.” Just as Gil’s attention was taken by the angel in the room, a shriek from behind him made him twist around abruptly. It was one of the females, and she was now pointing at the snow angels. They were standing there now, still motionless. They would be positioned between the party and the the way they had come. Things were just getting weirder and weirder.

“Hey Jackal. Any chance you can make me some water from this ice?” Gil would ask in a low croak.

11[Event] Naughty or Nice  Empty Re: [Event] Naughty or Nice Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:48 am

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

[Event] Naughty or Nice  JXvzW50

As the posse inched farther into the room, a cathedral like area came into sight. It'd have large pillars expansive to the ceiling, which was covered in ice. Various benches, similar to that of a chapel, and the Victorian Styled Windows, usually coloured in a rainbow like fashion were all shades of blue and opaque for the most part. The changing in temperature was noticed by Helios, due to the froth created from his breathing, and the sensitive paws on the bottom of his feet. However, after spending the last three years in Drum, he'd been quite accustomed to the cold, though, you could've still noticed a slight tremble at various points on the Jackal's body. "What is this place? We're in the middle of the desert!? There's no way this amount of chill should be possible." Jackal thought to himself. This journey would continue for about twenty meters, and Jackal knew they were being watched. Tucked comfortably in the ceilings hidden behind enlarged ice sickles that hung from the ceiling of the tomb, almost as large stalactites, were Camera Den Den Mushi recording the whole thing. The group was fascinated by the beauty of these Angel Statues, the first of which encountered was an angel sitting on a black bench with a warm and inviting face, etched reading an opened book. After the mannequins, Jackal found this extremely creepy, as it seemed to be a theme here of, 'Everything isn't what they appear to be.'.

Breaking away from the group, Lisa would run up to the statue, wiping the snow from off the angel's knees. "Look mommy!" Lisa shouted. "An Angel!" Lisa exclaimed grinning gleefully. "Lisa! Get back with the group now! Don't touch them." Lisa's mother shouted, motioning to her child to return immediately. "Aw. Fine." Lisa shouted, kicking her boots in the snow as she retreated. Turning back one last time, Lisa grinned at the statue, "Later Miss Angel!" Lisa shouted, running back to the group. As subtle as it was, for moment, Lisa thought, "Wasn't the Angel's book opened when I first went over?" she'd ponder. However, that'd be an idle thought of a nine year old. At the front of the pack, Jackal and Kappa would encounter a round room at the end of the long passage, passing several statues on there way in. Lisa's mother afraid of the setting, would move to the head of the pack, standing a few paces behind Jackal. At this point, the Minksman and Fishman were pretty much their only hope. Then, an angel descended. On the outskirts of the room they'd be staring into, was a large spiralling staircase with several doors along it's route. At each point, about five meters apart, the staircases would stop at a platform, stretching as far as the eyes could've seen but what was weird, was that their was only one door on each platform.

From the door on first level, as stated prior, an angel appeared before them, asking about their time being entertained by mannequins. Jackal would listen to the woman talk, as Kappa seemed to have his responses prompted to suit and Kappa was right, Lesser Minks couldn't handle change in temperatures well, they'd probably die from the extreme cold if they didn't make it out of this area fast enough but was interesting about the 'angels' dialogue was the man who she'd refer to as 'Jack'. Again, Jackal would notice the Den Den Mushi either recording or relaying their positions to another location within wherever this place was situated. More concerned about the infrastructure of the room, much like Kappa, Jackal was also distracted, as he was trying to follow the Den Den's positioning, trying to see how much of this area was actually being surveillance. A shriek echoed from behind the posse, and as Jackal looked behind him to assess the situation, aside from the party being invaded by the once stagnant statues, seven of which were now evenly scattered among the pack, Jackal made a frightening realisation. "Oi. Kappa. Didn't we have more people than this up to a minute ago?" Jackal inquired. Jackal's suspicion would be indeed correct, the party of ninety-eight survivors from the last area, had now been thinned down to Seventy-Five. "It seems my lovelies couldn't eat in peace... I told them... always cover their victims mouth before they feast." the Winged being directly in front of them stated, chuckling at the end of her sentence with much glee.

[Event] Naughty or Nice  1GKsr5G

Turning his attention back to the angel, another shriek could've been heard, this time, Jackal was able to monitor both situations as he'd taken a horizontal stance, one eye on the Angel and another on his group. The man who shouted hadn't been missing, actually, he was laying on the snowy ground, stoney eyes locked onto the ceiling. "Look!" the man shouted frantically. As Jackal stared at the ceiling directly above him, and all along the path they'd walked, cocoons containing lifeless frozen bodies were plastered onto the ceilings, clutched in the jaws of a weeping angel, frozen from the neck down. As he turned his attention back to the Angel, he'd noticed that the Angel Statues once seated at the dining table, were now three meters away from the front of the pack. Not to mention, they'd now been boxed in by these 'entities'. Jackal would smirk nervously to himself, he'd figured it out, or so he thought. Concentrating on an angel to the hind of the pack, still seated by the chattel's chairs, he'd shift his head to the left for about a few seconds and stare back, noticing the angel statue that was once sitting was now, standing. "Everyone! Listen to me carefully!" Jackal shouted.

"They move when your eyes are diverted from them! Place your backs against each other! Groups of five to match the cardinal points and one person in the middle to watch the ceiling!" Jackal shouted. Lowering his tone, he'd whisper to Kappa in a much lower tone. "That'll only stop them for now... but it seems our angel friend isn't going to just sit back and let us organise ourselves." Jackal whispered to Kappa, pointing at the angel that'd drawn a longsword, in the form of a candy cane from underneath white garments. On hilt of the blade was a white shell with a protruding hunch, like a button, which she'd click about twice, freezing the face of her blade ice cold. "Our best bet might be the staircase." Jackal stated grinning.

12[Event] Naughty or Nice  Empty Re: [Event] Naughty or Nice Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:23 pm

Kappa

Supernova
Supernova

Kappa

"Everyone! Listen to me carefully!"

Gil's heartbeat seemed to slow as he realised what sort of nightmare he had been caught up in. He listened to Jackal explained what he had discovered about the trap they had just fallen into. The snow men shaped into angels were at their front and back. Their innocent and graceful expressions seemed a lot more daunting now that they had shown to be a threat. He could feel the horror in the air, exuded by the humans. As his attention was brought up to the ceiling, he noticed the frozen cocoons. His first thought was of attempting to rescue and treat the victims of the unholy creatures. But he soon realised that they were in no situation where they could choose what to do. He had to worry about his own survival and the rest of the remaining pack before he could give thought to those already taken. It was not as though Gil had much particular care for the humans, other than the fact that he considered them patients that needed his help. The thought also struck him that if it had not been for those at the back, he may have very well fallen victim to the angel's silent ambush. Thanks to the fact that they had made it out of the previous area without most of their numbers, he had lived to see the next moment.

A small patter of snow would then hit him on the cranium, awaking him from his thoughts. Looking up at its origin, his heart leapt out of his chest. One of the snow angels was falling down, directly above him. It wasn't moving its body at all, but its arms were outstretched like ot was throttling the air. Unfortunately this realisation only happened when it was half way down already. Jumping to the side, the snow angel would barely miss him. Instead of crumbling into a heap like he would have expected a snow construct to do, it would crash through the floor, like a solid, heavy statue. It would create a hole and reveal that below the blue pane of ice was in fact water. The angel would plunge into the water, spraying it up into the room. Cracks would form around the hole, but the whole event would be slow enough so that anyone close to Gil would have enough time to get out of the way. Gil attempted to evade by scrambling up from his lying position, but as he pushed up from his back foot, the foot fell through the ice. Just as it did, he felt a cold hand enclose around his ankle. It was colder than any deep water trench. With one wrench from the hand, his lower half would disappear into the water. Holding on with his forearms, he would take one last wide eyed look at Jackal and the others.

"Fly, you fools!"

Spoiler:

Before being pulled down into the depths. What would be left was a hole in the ice about a metre in radius toward the middle of the room. The body of water was big. So big that he couldn't see the bottom, or the sides. It was cold too. Very cold. The wounds he procured from the candy canes began leaking warm blood into the subterranean lake. Luckily he was a fishman and he could breathe and move underwater unhindered. He wouldn't get the chance to before the hand around his ankle would be replaced by sharp teeth biting down on his foot. The pain was immense. Looking down, he could see the snow angel. However, its serene face had been replaced with a frenzied expression, its small mouth contorted to bare monstrously oversized fangs. This thing could only be some sort of snow man demon, with the carrot was still implanted in the middle of its face. The bite hurt, but what was more worrying was the creeping feeling of coldness. It wasn't a natural feeling like you would expect from the water, this was something else all together. At first he struggled, attempting to wrench himself free of the bite, even if it meant losing his foot. He would kick and kick at the unmoving snowman as they drifted further down into the depths. But he would start to slow. The pain coming from the bite would begin to numb. The coldness began to spread up his leg. And with it, came a sense of relaxation, like a depressant had entered his system. It was some sort of paralysis that dulled his will to survive. The blood in his veins began to slow and coagulate, his leg turning a darker shade of purple. His head tilted up, looking back at the light shining down from the surface. All thoughts of escape ebbed, and to replace them, came the flow of another.

Maybe I should just let it all go.

Ebb and flow, ebb and flow.

It was a whisper from far away. It wasn't a voice that spoke those words, but rather the crashing waves on the distant shore. The swish of the tide through the reefs. The roar of the sea kings in the deep.

It was a sound he had not heard for years, ever since he had left the conclave. And in that moment, regret flooded his body. Kappa's head tilted down and his eyes closed. His hands came together and clasped.

For my loss of faith, for my lack of conscience, and for my waned connection,
"I must repent."

[Event] Naughty or Nice  I1VYmdj

A fire was lit inside him, and a surge of pure will flushed the cold out of his system in a moment. And then he began his worship. His core and shoulders twisted, and his arm thrusted forward. A column of condensed water smashed into the ice angel, smashing her into chunks with the pure brute force of his kata. With a fluid motion he moved onto the next, powerfully pressing down on condensed water with his feet and then releasing it, using kata #7. He instantly accelerated upward like a torpedo, keeping the condensed shape of Kata #3 against his body. He breached the surface, coming back through the hole in the ice and shooting into the air. Taking the element of surprise for himself, he would strike out at the 'real' angel while midair, the massive column of water twisting like a snake, came crashing down on her like a falling tree. Swamped by the sudden appearance of the massive body of water in the room, the angel would fall from her elevated position on the staircase, onto the sculpted ice dining table. There he would rest for a moment while continuing his kata. His left fingers stretched out into a pinching shape, and his right hand sculled behind his back. The column of water would come to rest standing upright, with Kappa submerged in the middle of it.

"Could I ask you to watch my back for me Jackal?"

Kappa would take ragged breaths. The group would be able to see that the fishman's ankle had been ripped up, and the whole leg up to the thigh would be in the early stages of frostbite, and the wounds around his foot being completely black. Despite his condition, he was now focused, his strength of will holding him in the moment. Full dark eyes watched the downed angel get up, and reach for her sword. However, her appearance had become much more unsettling. The colour of her skin and features was running. Like it had been painted on, the angel's caramel skin was melting away with the water. Even the metallic tint of her sword would run, revealing it to be a large shard of pure ice. She would smile sweetly, as started looking a lot more like the other snow angels. However, she did not seem to be bound by the same movement restrictions as the others.

[Event] Naughty or Nice  151_1

"Alright alright, I'm here honey." A male voice would call through the doorway up on the stairs. A pale human-ish type presenting himself in a dapper suit. His hair was long, blue and spiky, and hand strange features, even for a human. "Are our guests not behaving themselves, dear?" He would smile down at the group of prisoners before raising his hands to reveal a chisel and a hammer. "I've made this 'winter wonderland' with my own two hands, and with a little help from my sculpt-sculpt fruit." He would smile with rosey dimples. "My name is Mr Frost, but you can call me Jack. Please enjoy your stay." With that said, he would raise the chisel up to the wall of the room around him and tap it with his hammer. A large crack would run along the wall and toward the group of humans. When the crack reached the ground beneath them, metre tall sharp conical spikes would erupt from the ground beneath them.

The situation just kept getting worse. They were facing a bunch of demonic snowmen and a devil fruit user in his own domain. Kappa's attention went back and forth between Mr Frost and his wife. How could they get out of here?

13[Event] Naughty or Nice  Empty Re: [Event] Naughty or Nice Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:05 am

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

Keeping his view on swivel, Jackal was monitoring the positions of the Angel in the air, and the stone statues that seemingly loomed over the heard of the captives like a wolf waiting to take it's first sweet bite into raw mutton. From above, Kappa was launched into the ground, which after the force of the angel's impact from the sky, was revealed to be a bed of ice, no, more so, frozen water that they posse was standing on. As the one metric hole opened, Jackal lunged backwards, back-flipping gently on the ice about ten feet away from the hole's position. "Kappa!" Jackal shouted. Taking his eyes off the pack once again, the angels struck, this time grappling onto Lisa's mother, and ascending towards the ceiling. The angel's true form was grotesque, it'd maintain it's same size but once cheerful etched expression morphed into a much more sinister mug. "Damn it!" Jackal shouted, pressing off the ice and launching himself into mid-air, twelve meters in a horizontal rising direction towards the climbing angel. Producing enough saliva and mucus in mouth, Jackal would fire off three of his make-shift spit bombs towards the angel's appendages, which, much like a bird, Lisa's mother was hanging from the angels now seeming bird-like talons. As two out of three spit bombs loosened the bird's grip, Jackal used gravity to dive towards the falling mother of one, wrapping her in his arms before spinning in a mid-air few times, landing into the crowd below whose bodies acted as landing pads for the gravity crashing duo. The impact cracked the surface of the ice, leaving each of them on fragile ground for up to a five meter radius. It was at this moment, that all of the once lifeless angels went into a frenzy. As their faces contorted, the stone creatures lunged towards the pack, trying pick off prey one by one. However, each of them were met with a spit bomb that left them shattered slightly, causing them to retreat momentarily from swarming the posse.

"Oi! Kappa!" Jackal shouted, knowing his worried shouts were useless at this point. As the Mink began to panic about the man's chances of survival, the thought dawned upon him, Kappa was a Fishman, if anything, he'd have to worry about the frigid temperatures freezing him alive more so than him drowning. "I can sense him. Darling is on his way." the angel stated swooning in mid-air. Hovering around them in a circular fashion, Jackal was barely able to keep his eyes on their movements, if they were any faster, protecting the pact with an occasional spit-bomb wouldn't be enough. "Shit. If only my explosions were stronger..." Jackal whispered to himself in frustration. However, his mentor's words, Jewels came into his mind in moments like these, 'Don't focus on what you can't do. Focus on what you can.' and after mentally revisiting these words of wisdom, a large grin could've been seen plastered on Jackal's face. Processing all of the information he'd have on the angels so far, he'd came up with a theory on how to defeat them. Peering up at the circling hoard, Jackal would focus until his eyes made eye-contact with one of the angels, once their beady eyes met his, the single angel that was his focal point would reverted back to a statue, falling into the treacherous bed of chilling water below. "I got it. Shishishi... They're fast and strong but it's nothing that out of the ordinary. Once you make eye-contact with them, just like before... They'll be frozen right in their path. It was the same thing with the Mannequins. Sure the bullets were life threatening but once the candy came in contact with my electro... The bullets melted. I'm sure there's some trick to you, Miss Angel." Jackal stated. At the moment, Kappa sprung from the water, slamming a pillar of water into the angel, ceasing her flight, launching her body into the dinning table of the ahead room.

Ahead of him by like two meters or so, "I thought you were a goner. Your left leg's pretty banged up though." Jackal stated, calling out to Kappa with a relieve grin on face. One by one, the circling angels were flattened by the glances of the humans in the pack, falling to their watery graves at the human's joint attempts to make eye-contact. At this point, the former caramel coloured Angel was a much more stone sliver tint, similar to those of the first snow covered statues they discovered, except, her movements weren't frozen with eye-contact. Emerging from the staircase above, a man dressed in a dapper blue tailored cut suit descending the staircases, stopping at the ten meter level off the ground, hanging over the edge. He'd declared himself as Jack Frost, and called towards the statue that Kappa was fighting as 'honey'. Tapping his chisel and hammer against the wall, a crack in the infrastructure could've been seeing, trailing around the angel's position, curving Kappa and heading directly towards the party and Jackal's position. Lunging from the opening in the ground were several metric ice spikes, the motion of the advancing opening was like a snake coming to impale it's enemies. "Get out of the way now!" Jackal shouted, jumping into the path of the spikes. Covering his entire body in an electrical stream, he extending his elbow towards the spikes, running in a streamline fashion, using the momentum of his three meter charge to meet the spikes half-way. Breaking the ice, the force of the two collision stropped Jack's attack, and launched Jackal backwards one meter. At this point, the ice that the party was standing on, for up to ten meters radius was at it's limit. One false move and they'd all be taking cold water baths within moments.

Clutching his right elbow, Jackal's right arm had been swollen from the collision with the spikes, experiencing frost bite, much similar to that found on Kappa's leg but of a lesser degree. "I'm afraid Santa's busy planning for the big day... So he sent us to entertain you all." Frost stated ominously. "Though what's truly impressive is the size of the group. Sixty-five. That's much more than last years crop." Frost stated enthusiastically, as his rosary cheeks turned brighter from excitement. Tapping chisel and hammer against the floor, he shifted the staircases position to that of directly in front of him, walking down to the ground floor, on which the only stone platform, five by five meters in size was laid, eight meters from their position. The rest of the room as far as the eyes could've seen was frozen ice, as if they were standing on a lake. Walking with the utmost of haste, the man descended the staircase, swinging from side to side, flamboyant and poised in this decline. "My sculpt sculpt fruit is interesting isn't it? Combined with all the toys in Santa's Workshop, I can build some pretty interesting locations. I bet you think we're thousands of feet below the sand no?" Jack inquired. "We're not?" Jackal retorted. "I mean... When you first came here you were but we've managed to establish our base along the Sandora River now. I built a river base that's to die for!" Jack shouted in glee. "However... The Big Boys told me that some 'helpers' weren't playing so nice following instructions. I had to come over and see what the big hoola was about!" Frost shouted.

14[Event] Naughty or Nice  Empty Re: [Event] Naughty or Nice Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:31 am

Kappa

Supernova
Supernova

Kappa

His body didn't want to move. He was at that level of trauma where your body actively resists efforts to use the injured parts. So instead he watched. As Jack launched his ice spike attack and as Jackal rescued one of the humans from the angels. All he did was keep cycling through his kata motions in some sort of distant trance. They were in a dire situation where he could probably help, but he didn't want to do anything. Like a dog that had become too old to keep up with the pack, a gnawing seed at the back of his mind asked him if he would rather just curl up and die. His eyes hazed over, Jack's words no longer stringing together meaningful sentences and instead washing off him.

Maybe it was this weakness that the wife angel sensed. She lunged up at Kappa, gliding upward with an unnatural diagonal flight. Her mouth parted to display a row of gleaming blue fangs. The ice shard sword stretched out in front of her, she meant to impale him. Kappa reacted with much less of a calm and focused approach, and much more of an instinctual fight or flight response. Adrenaline pumped him full of clarity and he managed to react enough to satiate his body's scream for survival. He twisted sideways, gripping the water in a clawed left and and twisting it, making the column of water rear up and smash into the angel like a battering ram. The weight of the condensed water would drive her back to the ground, but not before she managed to grab the middle of her sword and throw it like a spear. Reacting on instinct, he had forgotten to take account for his leg injury, and had used it during the move. Everything went white as he was blinded with pain. The angel would hit the ice dining table and be crushed under the force of the kata, being blown to pieces along with the grand table.

However, the sword met its target, albeit barely. The blade pierced the side of his right pectorial, reaching an inch past his rib cage. The unanticipated blow made him flinch and lose the focus he required for his kata. The water fell, and Kappa went with it. He splashed back into the hole he had first entered the lake in. He wrenched out the ice shard sword and let it go. He shivered with cold and shook with shock. The cold, creeping death had spread a little around the wound, but luckily enough he had been able to free the blade to stop it from going any further. Had the sword been a little to the left, his lung would have been punctured. He could feel the frostbite almost reaching his lung, and now he could only take shallow, pained breaths. Kappa would lay there face up on the surface of the water. Rasping gasps, his black eyes wide and the rest of his body motionless.

He could hear dim screams of terror around him. The sound of the horror that the rest of the group was experiencing came through his ears muffled due to his pain induced delerium. If he closed his eyes and pretended that this wasn't happening, he could almost hear the wash of the waves on the beach. That was the easy option, wasn't it? To just pretend it wasn't happening and let the nightmare consume him. He would die quickly, much quicker than if he resisted. Resistance would only serve to prolong his suffering. The idea of giving up was oddly satisfying. He could almost feel the soothing apathy begin to numb his pain.

How dare you give up on your bretheren! He could hear a familiar voice in his mind.
What is it? Go away, leave me alone...
Look at what they have done to your brothers and sisters! Why do you even consider acting against the conclave. Have you no respect? Have you no shame? Oh, it is a memory. It was a memory of the last conversation he had had with his best friend. The conclave had been his one true home, his everything. What could have possessed him to give it all up so readily. The man lying there in the lake of icy water could not understand what could have motivated him to leave such a sanctuary. Whatever it was, it had to be something important.
Sinner! Oh yeah. That was what it was. An act of compassion had driven him to give up everything for the sake of another. Did he really do that? It seemed so far from the apathetic creature who he exuded now.

Another scream came from one of the humans several metres away. But this time, it wasn't muffled, but loud and piercing, echoing inside his head. It broke his mood and brought him to the present. So he acted. Not because he was necessarily 'good', but rather because he was a doctor, and he wouldn't turn away a patient in need.

Gilbard acted on pure force of will once more, pushing his body to the extreme. He would grab the water and twist it around him, rising upward into a half sphere of 10m radius. He would swim inside the water dome toward Jack Frost so that he would be in his way if he wanted to attack the rest of the group. Stomping his right foot and thrusting his left palm forward, he started a kata. The water towards the side of the dining room wall would condense and shape into a stairway. Jack had diverted his own staircase away from the door on the higher level, but Gil was making another so that the group may reach the door a couple of stories up that read 'A-3'.

Should Jackal and the others decide to make use of this stairway, he would expand the water around their feet when they stepped onto the staircase, shooting them upward with a speed similar to soru. He would do this continually until all of the group had reached the doorway. At least, that was his aim. "I'll hold them off here and catch up afterward." His eyes firmly planted on Jack who would chuckle with amusement. "Oh aren't our guests just the most interesting dear?" He would speak before bending down and tapping his chisel on the ice staircase once more. Another angel, identical to his previous 'wife' would rise out of the ice. "I couldn't agree more" She would smile in response, showing her fangs.

15[Event] Naughty or Nice  Empty Re: [Event] Naughty or Nice Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:12 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

Jackal watched as the Fishman and the Angel did battle and at times, he was tempted to jump in and double team the stone monster. However, Jackal noticed that not once had Kappa asked for his help and this led Jackal to believe that Kappa was a proud man. Though, one thing puzzled the Mink Bandit, what was his conviction? These people that he'd now met, was he willing to place his life on the line to save those who'd every now again so often, gawk at him with cold racist eyes. Had it not been for the protection both non-human males were providing, these Lesser Minks would've surely abandoned them or even worse, contribute to their demise in some manner. Of all the things that could've been displayed on Jackal's face, a mischievous grin was all that was seen. He'd regroup the party while Kappa played 'bait', for a lack of better word, leading them to an area away from the shattered ice which spanned for over ten meters. He'd stay at his current position on the shattered ice, blocking the pathway of the humans escape to safer terrain. However, even Jack was captivated by the Fishman's movements, from the time he'd fell below the water once again, from the time he'd re-emerged from below, and now, he'd used water to form a bridge for the Lesser Minks to escape on. Jackal was speechless. Was he this weak that he couldn't even save human- no, beings just like him, regardless of race who clearly couldn't defend themselves? For most of this encounter, he'd been just sitting back, jumping in when it was convenient, with no real conviction in his actions, and his punishment was his now bruised left elbow.

It was Kappa's words that snapped Jackal from his thoughts, removing the doubt he'd held in his heart since this whole ordeal had begun. "Shishishi..." Jackal exclaimed chuckling, punching himself in the face as hard as he could. Lowering his folded fist from his now bleeding gums, he'd shift his position on the ice to walk towards Mr.Frost. "I'm not going to leave you behind here, Scales. Not after you've saved my fur so many times." Jackal exclaimed, as blood trickled from the crevices of his lips. "Lisa!" Jackal shouted. The man's voice startled all of those around him, as Jackal usually had a very calm and collected manner of speech. "Lead everyone up the bridge Kappa created! We'll see you in the next room! Everyone! Work together!" Jackal shouted, with a devilish smirk on his face. Bending his knees, "Just hold the bridge... I'll keep them busy for a few." Jackal declared, blasting off the ground moments before Jack motioned to touch the staircase with his chisel. Blasting off at top speed, Jackal soared at in a streamline path, eight meters forward to Jack's position on the stone platform. "How admiralable... You'll both throw away-" Jack stated, unable to finish his words as Jackal's motion placed him directly in-front of the man's position. Jackal had travelled and arrived a mere two inches away from Jackal, standing at about three inches shorter than Frost, who stood at 5'9 and Helios, who stood at 5'6. The force of Jackal's dash finally cracked the watery bed that was below them, leaving only water surrounding them all for quite the distance. However, Jackal found comfort in the Fishman's ability to manipulate water, which would all playing to the reason for his blitzkrieg charge.

Launching his body into Jack like a battering-ram, Jackal pressed the man onto the ground. At closer glance, Jack wasn't completely human, he'd have wrinkles in his face that seemingly glowed and long pointy ears that were more cartilage than earlobe. It was almost elf like or similar to that of a bat's ears for a lack of better description. Upon impact, Jackal could've feel the immense chill coming off the man's body but using his element of astonishment, wrap his right wrist around Frost's own, releasing an electrical surge. The shock caused Frost to drop his chisel onto the stone platform, which they were positioned about two meters in on it's fixture, after Jackal's wrestling like take-down's momentum moved them more inward to the square platform's centre. Meaning, that the total distance between Jackal and Kappa was approximately ten meters, give or take a few feet. "I noticed it last time... You can't activate that ability of yours with tapping your chisel huh?" Jackal stated grinning. "Why you!" Frost shouted, his usual cheerful demeanour contorting to that of a malevolent scowl. Jack's face changed from rosary pink to that of a deep oceanic blue, it was as if his skin was suffering from immense frost bite, no, it was being scaled with ice. Jackal's hand, still wrapped around the man's wrist was now frozen, locking Jackal right hand onto the man's own.

At the stage, one by one, the Fishman's catapulting staircase had managed to transport half of the group to the levels above. Standing at the edge of the ledge directing traffic, Lisa had taken Jackal's determination as motivation to be the leader this pack of sheep adults needed to escape this mess. "It doesn't matter if I can't use my abilities Helios!" Frost shouted. "Again. How do you guys know my name?" Jackal retorted grumbling, as almost a slight injection of comedic relief to the life threatening situation. "Honey! He won't be able to transport them and protect them! Go! They can't entered into that room at any costs! Use force if needed!" Jack shouted, tilting his head in the direction of the 'A-3' room. The Angel was standing at Jack's former position before the tackle, and she'd almost disobey Jack's orders to stab the defenceless Jackal in his back. However, Frost's orders was absolute to the ever regenerating angel. "Heh... I guess I need to finish this off then." Jackal shouted smiling widely. Wrapping his other hand around Frost's next wrist, he'd look Jack directly into his eyes. "This might hurt a bit." Jackal stated, releasing an electrical shockwave into the man's body. "Electro Nest!" Jackal exclaimed, the electrical discharge covered the man's body in an electrical dome the size of Jack Frost's body, transferring from around the Mink's body, into Jack's own paralysing Frost to his position on the ground. The heat produced from the electricity freed Jackal's frozen limb, and after the life slightly faded from Jack's eyes, still conscious but majorly paralysed, the stronger 'Jack' had won with his trusty trade. Returning to his feet, Jackal quickly kicked the chisel into the water, sending the small crafting tool flying for almost fifty feet. At this stage, the Angel was seconds away from Lisa's position at the edge of the second story of the staircase.

Skills/Abilities Used :

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum