Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
The Postman Never Knocks Twice [V] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
The Postman Never Knocks Twice [V] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
The Postman Never Knocks Twice [V] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
The Postman Never Knocks Twice [V] EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
The Postman Never Knocks Twice [V] EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
The Postman Never Knocks Twice [V] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
The Postman Never Knocks Twice [V] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
The Postman Never Knocks Twice [V] EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
The Postman Never Knocks Twice [V] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Postman Never Knocks Twice [V] Empty The Postman Never Knocks Twice [V] Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:41 pm

Mr.P

Pirate
Pirate

Mr.P
Mr.P wrote:Voyage Name: The Postman Never Knocks Twice
Participant(s): Solo??
Description: As the clock struck 12 in a small bar called The Trojan blood seeped into the floorboards of the empty kitchen. A request was sent out for a private investigator to solve a suspicious murder by members of the staff, but only one man rose to the occasion.
Enemies: a bunch of 0-0-0-0-0 losers
Goal: Find out who murdered the bartender's husband and see that justice prevails, that or the paycheck doesnt bounce

Last edited by Mr.P on Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total

2The Postman Never Knocks Twice [V] Empty Re: The Postman Never Knocks Twice [V] Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:13 am

Mr.P

Pirate
Pirate

Mr.P

The Postman Never Knocks Twice

Pickle "Mr. P" Pumpernickel

Detective Notes: 13th of the 1st, Sunday. I've been called in for some homicide at a diner/bistro, strange that Baltigo still has something so family friendly in its condition. I don't think I've ever accepted a job this far out from the Ninth, my usual territory for sleuthing, but I'm sure the reach of evildoers spreads through the veins of every inch of this island like a viper's poison. The victim is one Joakim Corelli, nicknamed JoJo by those who knew him. He wasn't that special, a family man some would say. The head chef at The Trojan Family Diner & Bistro, Loving father of one daughter... and notorious drug dealer according to a couple sources after some investigating on the streets.

The request was called in by two of the employees, Danny and Zuko, two kitchenhands who were supposedly close to JoJo. This all happened to be behind their boss' back, Virginia Corelli, Joakim's Wife. My initial meeting with them is at 3:00PM today, roughly 15 hours after the supposed murder. -Pickle

-- 2:57PM --

Contaminated murky water splashes up onto Detective Pickle's trenchcoat as he walks through a pothole along an unnamed street, small droplets of the filthy liquid ricocheting onto his bright Christmas themed sweater. God I hate being short. Pickle pulls out his purple paper notepad with stylish pink sequins detailing the front, he flips through the pages searching for a blank spot to write in as he slowly approaches his destination. "Aha!" Pickle says with excitement, putting it back in his pocket and looking up at the building in front of him. ~~THE TROJAN~~ was displayed on a bright neon blue and red sign above a shabby single story building with wide windows, allowing the detective to see straight into the fairly busy diner.

ding~ the doorbell rang as Pickle pushed the door open, straightening his trilby hat while entering the establishment. "So this is the place huh, not the worst food place I've been to lately. You'd be surprised at the number of garbage dumps that baltigo tries to pass off as restaurants these days." Looking around, you wouldn't be able to tell that a murder took place here just mere hours ago. It's almost like they don't want anybody to know, business as usual the detective assumed. "Huh, is this supposed to be the guy? He seems a bit short to be a detective." a nervous employee said to another. "I've heard he has a good reputation so just trust me on this, we can use all the help we can get... even if it is someone like... this." The second employee replied, coming out from behind the counter and approaching the small mammal.

The first thing you would notice about the man standing infront of Pickle was that it wasn't even a man at all. It was a roughly 5'10" pale skinned girl with raven black hair tied up in a bun under a neat hair net. "Danny, I assume. Like Dannielle?" The small mink looked up and asked. "The name is Zuko, actually," she said with a polite tone and a smile on her face, annoyance slightly seeping through her joyful facade. What? Pickle thought to himself, Zuko is a girl name? this is one to write down. "Umm actually I'm Danny," said the other employee with a slightly higher pitch than you would expect from a man, stepping forward and standing beside Zuko. Finally finishing scribbling down that Zuko is a girl name, pickle looks up at Danny and realises that he is also a girl.

what.

Extras
Word Count: 598
Tags:  XXX
Skills Used: XXX
Doriki: 5 - Speed & Agility
Equipment: Ho Ho Horrible Sweater, Mr. P’s Punching Gloves
Notes: XXX

3The Postman Never Knocks Twice [V] Empty Re: The Postman Never Knocks Twice [V] Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:06 pm

Mr.P

Pirate
Pirate

Mr.P

Detectives Notes: So uhhh, that was awkward. I didn't really see that coming. By the robotic sounding voice and their obviously manly line of work I assumed they were guys, seems like they'll let anyone be a waitress these days. I'll try and find out the route problem -Pickle

"So uhhh, back on track then! Tell me about this diner, what makes it so good?" Pickle muttered, trying to turn the conversation away from his blatant error. The two waitresses looked at eachother clueless what to say next, Zuko choosing to start first, pulling out a chair from the counter and getting comfortable. "The trojan was built some 40-50 years ago by a mr. and mrs. Chen, a couple of sandy island immigrants looking to start a place that anybody could come in and act like a local or regular. Essentially a place for other immigrants to blend into society, living up to the diner's name. Eventually, an immigrant family passing through went by the last name Correli, JoJo's parents." Zuko took a moment to catch her breath and let the platypus catch up mentally. "So they befriended the Chens quickly and began working their as means of income to survive in baltigo, as the Chens grew older and older and the Correli's had just had their newborn son Joakim they had finally decided to exit the family diner business, handing it over to the Correlli family to continue the legacy. The story goes on from there, yada yada Joakim grows up and gets the street name JoJo, his mother dies of organ failure, they pass the torch onto JoJo who accepts his role as owner and supports his father and all of us working here. You get the gist of the story yeah?"

Extras
Word Count: 307

4The Postman Never Knocks Twice [V] Empty Re: The Postman Never Knocks Twice [V] Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:15 pm

Mr.P

Pirate
Pirate

Mr.P

The detective had been writing all of this down on his stylish purple and pink notepad for the past couple of minutes, this is some juicy stuff! he thought to himself, completely missing Zuko's question until he got to writing it down. "...father and all of us working here...you get the gist yeah? aaaand done, OH!" he exclaims folding his notepad closed and looking up at the girl, "yes ma'am, but I do have one question, how did this place go from just a family diner to include..." The detective said, being interrupted by a beautiful woman entering the front area from the kitchen. Her sparkling or maybe just greasy brown hair shining through her hair net, she was looking directly at Pickle... and fastly approaching too.

"You must be the so-called..." the woman said, pausing for a second to collect her thoughts, looking at the two girls. "D-Detective!" Danny spoke up nervously, "Ma'am this is Detective Pickle, he's kindly responded to us in our time of need!" The pretty woman looked Pickle up and down which wasn't hard to do, she cringed at his Christmas sweater which was vastly out of season but still oddly fashionable. "A pleasure to meet you, Detective," the woman said in a seductive voice, obviously hiding something with her allure. Pickle had been in the business for years, there was no way that he could be fooled by such a simple diversion tactic. "H-Hello there ma'am!" The detective said gleefully, gee she sure is pretty he thought to himself, completely forgetting his experience as a detective. "You must be uhhhhh..." the name had left him, his only thoughts were about this beautiful lady. "Ms. Corelli, once again its a pleasure" she said holding out her hand. "hehe...yeah" the detective responded, shaking her hand limply.

Extras
Word Count: 320

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum