Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Prove Yourself, Commodore [V] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Prove Yourself, Commodore [V] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Prove Yourself, Commodore [V] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Prove Yourself, Commodore [V] EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Prove Yourself, Commodore [V] EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Prove Yourself, Commodore [V] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Prove Yourself, Commodore [V] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Prove Yourself, Commodore [V] EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Prove Yourself, Commodore [V] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prove Yourself, Commodore [V] Empty Prove Yourself, Commodore [V] Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:07 am

Nazaki

Marine
Marine

Nazaki

"Sir!" Nazaki sat at his table, scribbling away with a spliff between his lips. What was he jotting down? A report, of course. Every time he accomplished something worthy it was important for a Marine of his status to make a report detailing exactly what happened. He wrote reports when he saved two kids, when he fought off Pirates storming to the gates of the Emerald District and now he was writing a report on his latest feat; Saving Greenie Pass from some sort of diabolical plan that turned many of innocent people into monsters. Who knows what would have happened if he didn't stop the monster conversion process. In the process of saving hundreds, thousands even, he was lucky to find a devil fruit. Naturally, informing his superiors of the fruit he found was important so that was information he placed in the report as well. After saving Greenie Pass Nazaki began to understand just how serious his job was. There were so many enemies in the shadows that even the commodore wasn't sure if he would be able to handle his career in the future. All he could do was try. After his report was completed, David rushingly entered his personal room. The white haired officer looked up with an eyebrow raised. "What is it now?" he sighed before leaning back into his chair. "Rear Admiral Gordan Ramsey is here to see you." Rear Admiral who!? No way. Nazaki quickly took his spliff out of his mouth before dropping it onto his table. The marijuana cigarette wasn't lit yet and it was a good thing too, he didn't want the Rear Admiral making a big deal out of it even though it wasn't a secret that he smoked la ganja. "Rear Admiral Ramsey!? For what?!" The only time Admirals really spoke to him was to either scold him, inform him of changes in his position or if there was a big emergency in the town he was placed in. Trying to figure out which one it was was the hard part nevertheless he had to see what his superior wanted with him. "Yes. The one and only. You know the Rear Admiral known for his -" "Yes, yes I know who he is, bro." Nazaki stood up and stretched with another sigh. "Alright, take me to him." David nodded and the two left the room then proceeded to leave the Luxurious Inn that he was staying in. Before the two of them left though, David stood in front of the door before turning to his leader. "Oh and for some reason he's built a crowd, I don't know what he plans on doing but..." "The hell's he thinking?"

David shrugged before opening the door, revealing a pretty decent crowd in the front yard. The crowd circled around the yard closing both the rear admiral and Nazaki. They managed to create an open space of 35 meters in every direction. The commodore was nervous but played it cool as he looked at the Rear Admiral who stood 15 meters from where he was now. "Commodore Nazaki Jones! Such a pleasure to meet you!" He shouted with a slight smile and a wave. "Yeah? Likewise, Rear Admiral Ramsey." he saluted. Although it was a pretty half assed greeting. David looked at the commodore with widened eyes, nervous for his superior. Sure he had every reason to be nervous, Nazaki was a fuck up overall. "I can tell you're wondering why I'm here, rest assured that you aren't in trouble this time. I've read your file, you've managed to climb to Commodore even while being on the radar of many of the Admirals. Honestly, we need more - how do I say it... humble officers like you, so I commend you." "Oh? Haha, thanks man, just out here doing mah thing y'know?" "Haha, of course of course. Our superiors see how you've been changing, taking your job more seriously..." David rolled his eyes. "You've done quite a deed, taking out the Galore pirates for good wouldn't you say? Even more so interesting is your skills. You don't seem to have much to fight with besides your weapons but somehow you managed to survive the wrath of Lyon. Granted if he ever crossed my path he would have been dealt with more efficiently but you managed to best him along with that Ensign we've been keeping an eye on." He means Emmanuel. I've heard some rumors about him doing some things before so I've been keeping an eye on him too. "As you can see, between you and Emmanuel being here there's a lot of eyes watching Lulusia, not to mention the execution event that took place yesterday. We're aware that you have the ability to use Haoshoku Haki too. Not only that, but you can regenerate faster and more efficiently than anyone I've come to know. Some of us even think that you're immortal."

"Oh word? So like...why are you here though?" He asked impatiently but still in a. respectful manner. David nudged Nazaki as a means to remind him of who he was talking to. "I'm here to test your combat abilities, Commodore."

"Uh, what?"

2Prove Yourself, Commodore [V] Empty Re: Prove Yourself, Commodore [V] Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:03 pm

Nazaki

Marine
Marine

Nazaki

For a moment it felt like Nazaki was hearing the wrong thing. Did the rear Admiral just say he wanted to fight the commodore, someone who was obviously more experienced and probably stronger than him? "What's wrong? Are you afraid?" Gordan smirked before drawing his sword from his hip, pushing his glasses onto his face. The commodore wasn't at all under the influence, so what he was hearing couldn't have been any sort of hallucination. "Is this some sort of test?" He asked with a smirk before drawing his his scythe from his back. He held the scythe tightly with his right. Nazaki knew he wasn't the best when it came to combat, but he also knew that his skills were pretty damn dank. In fact he too smirked. "That's exactly what it it is, Commodore. I'm to collect data on you so don't expect me to hold back." The Rear Admiral shifted his body and prepared himself for a fight, placing both hands onto the hilt of his blade and putting his left foot forward then positioning his blade diagonally. "With all due respect, Admiral, I've been meaning to test out some of my newest abilities on someone." The young white haired man also positioned himself, placing his left foot in front of his right, leaving a 2-3 foot space between both of his feet and throwing his scythe over his back. His scythe wasn't like a sword, he couldn't just hold it out in front of him because it'd create complications when he needed to take the offensive. Unlike a scythe, swords were quick and deadly. "Hm. Alright then." The rear admiral then dashed forward at max speed. To Nazaki's surprised, Ramsey moved at speeds too fast for him to process in time. The battle began with Gordan slashing Naz across his left breast, causing a little bit of blood to spill. The wound wasn't too deep, but it was enough to cause some pain. Once the admirals blade connected, the commodore swung his scythe towards his opponents head only to miss by his opponent swiftly ducking. Gordan followed his weave by closing in and bringing his knee to Nazaki's stomach.

"Rgh." Was all the commodore could manage as he slid back from the force of the blow about 4 meters. The crowd around them cheered with excitement. One thing the people loved was a fight, it usually didn't matter who was losing or who was winning. Everyone loved violence, it's why the gladiator style execution event was such a hit yesterday. Gordan stood straight up, his sword still gripped in his right hand but now it was comfortably beside his leg. The rear admiral fixed his glasses once more. Mr. Jones on the other hand continued with his smirk. "Can't keep up?" Gordan taunted. The impact from the Admiral's knee didn't actually hurt at all. In fact, he didn't feel anything from the attack, but it was strong enough to push him back which meant he was actually physically weak. His speed was the only thing that caused him to be pushed back. "Nope. You're way too fast for me, my mans." He chuckled as his wound quickly healed. "Ahh. Much better." He sighed.

"Whoah! Did that guy just heal!?"
"Holy macaroni! That guy can heal himself!"

The crowd quieted down in awe as they witnessed Nazaki heal his own wound. "I had to see it to believe it. It appears that you actually do have a healing factor." Gordan quickly fished in his pocket to take out a vision dial then tossed it to one of the civilians behind him. "Record this. This is very important data for the world government." The civilian caught it hesitantly before using the shell to document the fight. Just as the admiral turned Nazaki darted forward, aiming to use his scythe to slice his superior across his back but once again failed miserably as the Rear admiral simply shifted his body whilst raising his sword, stopping the scythe before it could do any damage. However, Nazaki wasn't done just yet. Quickly he manipulated his own blood outside of his body, creating two tail like blood structures from his tailbone. "Hm?" One of his tails extended forward, gripping the hand that Admiral Ramsey held his sword in before forcibly moving it to the side so that his scythe could pursue. The rear Admiral was no joke though. He was quick not only with his movements, but with his mind as well. Ramsey used a rokushiki technique known as Geppo to maneuver through the immediate air around Nazaki, stepping three times around his shoulder while his hand was still gripped by one of his own tails, unsheathing a dagger in the process and stabbing Nazaki in the back. Nazaki's own tail was now crossed over his shoulder so the only thing he could do was release it from holding Gordan. With his other blood tail, he was able to grab his superiors foot, swinging him back in front of himself before slamming him onto the ground.

Things:

3Prove Yourself, Commodore [V] Empty Re: Prove Yourself, Commodore [V] Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:30 pm

Nazaki

Marine
Marine

Nazaki

Things never came easy for the young commodore. As he slammed his superior to the ground, he attempted to use his other "crimson arm" to strike his opponent, but the Rear admiral quickly moved out of the way by rolling to the left, causing the other arm to slam directly onto the floor in front of him, cracking the ground. Gordan pushed himself up, leaping back and gaining some distance between the two. "This is very interesting." he stated before pushing his glasses onto his face. Nazaki quickly used his right crimson arm to remove the dagger from his back to toss it to the side, allowing the wound to close almost immediately. To any average person that slam would have been enough to severely damage them but Rear Admiral Gordan Ramsey didn't seem to be hurt at all which could only mean that his endurance was pretty high. The commodore passed his scythe to the left crimson arm before using his real arms to take his fighting stance. "Is that all, Rear Admiral?" he asked. Obviously he knew that there was a strength gap between the two of them but he wanted to show the Admiral that he wasn't just some pushover commodore. "Interesting technique. You lack speed, so having more than two arms can help you against quick enemies. I wonder what else you can do, commodore." Nazaki watched closely with a grin. Gordan was truly a quick mind. Naz wondered if he was formulating a plan already to deal with his new pair of arms. "Why dontcha come find out?" With a smirk the Rear admiral closed his eyes before looking at the ground. "Okay then." he said and before the commodore knew it, the Rear admiral darted forward at speeds even greater than before, appearing in front of him in less than a second. His speed was so overwhelming that when he approached he was able to efficiently deliver 4 blows with two of his fingers to his stomach, both his shoulders, and his chest then continued his attack by reappearing behind the his inferior. Nazaki coughed up blood as his eyes widened, trying to use his eyes to find his opponent. "Behind you." he revealed nonchalantly. Nazaki quickly moved the arm holding the Scythe and swung it from behind the Admiral. Gordan was too quick however. He leapt into the air allowing the scythe to miss him and penetrate Nazaki's own back.

"Gah!" Nazaki exclaimed as he fell to his knees using his blood arm to pull the scythe out as quick as he could. "Dammit. He's so damn fast." he whispered to himself as the wound in his back began to close. It was moderate and wounds of this caliber took some time to heal. With a grunt Nazaki breathed heavily not yet facing his opponent. "oh? Is that it? Are you done, Commodore?" The crowd surrounding the fight went silent. They were so into the fight that they didn't want to miss anything, that and it probably took all of their concentration for them just to keep up with what just happened. "Nope... not at all..." With his back turned the rear admiral was able to see just how slow the wound closed as opposed to the smaller wounds before. "I see... bigger wounds take time to heal but they still heal." Gordan looked over at the man holding the vision dial to make sure he was catching all of this. The man seemed to be doing a pretty good job. He was moving all over the place trying just to get good angles.

4Prove Yourself, Commodore [V] Empty Re: Prove Yourself, Commodore [V] Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:57 pm

Nazaki

Marine
Marine

Nazaki

Nazaki finally stood up and turned to his superior who had only been waiting for a measly minute or so. "Nice, you figured me out." Nazaki grinned. "But I've got another trick up my sleeve." Gordan waited. "You're physically fast, but you're physically weak...like really weak. The only way for you to actually take me down..." He began as his body began to excrete a white liquid all over his body, even covering his crimson arms. The commodore looked to the sky and closed his eyes, allowing the liquid to fully cover him and his created appendages before instantly hardening. "What's this?" The rear asked calmly. No longer did the commodore look human. He looked more monstrous with his two crimson tails. His entire body was whitened in and no longer were his Crimson Arms just blood...they were blood and bone. The process only took a few seconds so when he was done he looked the rear Admiral dead in his eyes. "Now, let's see how you use that speed against someone you can't actually hurt." The commodore dashed forward at maximum speed reaching his opponent quickly before using his scythe still gripped by his crimson arms and swinging downward. "You're still too slow." The rear taunted as he stepped to the side closing in to deliver another one of those finger blows to where his heart was. However, this time the attack was futile, it did nothing to him. The commodore lifted his knee into the rear admirals stomach then proceeded to use his right Crimson arm to choke the rear admiral. Taken by surprised, Gordan's eyes widened as his glasses fell from his face. Although to the crowd Nazaki looked as if he wanted to kill the man all he really wanted to do was make his superior tap out. If he actually beat the rear admiral it'd be all over the vision diamond surely his superiors would be amazed. "All you have to do is tap out." He insisted with a large grin. With his crimson arm he began to lift Ramsey into the air tightening the grip around the man's neck. "Tap. Out." He snickered. The widened eyes of the Admiral reverted back to it's normal state, causing Nazaki's own eyes to widen. "I...think...I've seen...enough."

"What?"

With that, the rear admiral extended his arm forward, hitting the bone marrow covered Crimson Arms. "Rokugan." he managed as the Crimson arm holding him broke, falling to the floor. Pieces of bone fell, and the blood splashed to the ground. "The he-" The Rear admiral dropped to his feet wasting no time to close in on the commodore before using the same technique on the center of his chest. "Rokugan." he said again as his attack landing, breaking the armor Nazaki had in place. It normally wouldn't have been possible but Nazaki had used up so much stamina just from showing off skills he had never used in battle before, naturally he was being drained. In all honestly, the Commodore  was still surprised at how his armor crumbled. Gordan didn't wait for Nazaki to do anything else, instead he used Rokugan once more to connect with Nazaki's chest, blasting him back into the crowd knocking about four people over. "I must say, you're a rather interesting person, Commodore Jones. However, my assessment is done." Gordan breathed heavily before gathering his glasses, his sword and his dagger. He turned to face the vision dial man before grabbing it and thanking him. Nazaki grunted, pushing himself up. "That was Rokugan, wasn't it?" "Indeed it was." The commodore walked back towards his superior who'd still been breathing heavily. Sweat was apparent on his forehead and both his hands were reddened. "It takes a toll on you..." Gordan Ramsey nodded. "It does indeed. I'm too inexperienced it use it, so I often use it as last resort. If I'd used it in the beginning of the fight I would have lost- but that's only if I went all out." Nazaki nodded. "I see. I'll accept this defeat, there's no doubt that you could have beaten me a lot sooner. I'll admit though, I didn't get the chance to go all out either, I'm not very experienced with these new skills."

"From what I saw, you rely on your gifts too much. While it did help you fight up to par, you should take the time to do some body conditioning. With your healing factor and your unusual abilities to manipulate your body you could be very dangerous if you become faster. Anyway, I'll be taking my leave now. I'm sure our superiors will be pleased with what you've demonstrated here today. I'm not entirely sure so don't take my word for it, but I think you're qualified for a Rear Admiral position, though I'm positive that if you move up at your current stage it's only because your abilities are much more powerful than the rest." Nazaki's eyes widened. Did he just hear that correctly? Gordan held his hand out and Nazaki took it, shaking it. "R-rear admiral?" he whispered before Gordan took his leave.

EXIT

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum