Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Little Drummer Boy [V] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Little Drummer Boy [V] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Little Drummer Boy [V] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Little Drummer Boy [V] EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Little Drummer Boy [V] EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Little Drummer Boy [V] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Little Drummer Boy [V] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Little Drummer Boy [V] EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Little Drummer Boy [V] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Little Drummer Boy [V] Empty Little Drummer Boy [V] Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:20 pm

Spook

Pirate
Pirate

Spook

SPOOK.

BannerImage
doriki: +1 to perception +2 to strength
head: helm body: armor weapon: pistol
Morning had struck. The birds were tweeting, the grunts were cleaning the deck, breakfast was being had by senior pirates; all things were in balance, as they should be. Save for Spook, who suffered from main character syndrome, and therefore was seen doing something alternative -- which made him stood out, that alternative thing being drinking on deck. With a newspaper on hand, anyone who'd approach the ship knew he'd be their first obstacle. There was an interesting newsline on the newspaper, a subtle byline to an article about a meat processing company that was expanding. 'Mac Big inc. is also known for their sponsorship of the urban Ninth District marching band '

Haha, what

Spook chuckled after sipping away at his whiskey which was spiked with coffee. The next gulp was spat out however. A brilliant idea popped up in Spooks head. With his abilities, he could turn this marching band into musicians he could use at private gatherings and such. It sounded too good to be true, perhaps he could tie in these marching band musicians into other nefarious. With the newspaper tucked under his arm, Spook headed for Jackals office. Perhaps he was as amused as Spook was at the idea of turning this marching band into their private musicians. While thinking of an interesting way to pitch the idea of turning a marching band into toys, he gathered a few toys of his own. Made them find anything that resembled an instrument.

Knock, knock.

Spook was the type of ninja who'd audibly say knock knock whenever he knocked on a door, save for this time it was the door of his captains chambers. Presumably, the door didn't open by itself so Spook opened it instead and just barged in. After stepping a few feet into his captains office, he curled his index finger towards himself. A signal for his toys to enter as well.

Play some music, please.

He'd order his toys while getting a drink. He knew by now where Jackal kept his booze. While the toys played incredibly poorly, Spook poured himself a white russian.

It's crap, you see. They're bad at playing instruments. We need a band, a big band.

By using the newspaper under his arm as a frisbee, Spook threw the newspaper towards the captain. The byline being marked that he had read earlier.

Captain hear me out. Just imagine laying in a hot bath late at night, a glass of whiskey in your hand, the soothing sound of Rick James while your dong is being massaged by your hand.

Is this not the perfect evening?

Maybe Spook envisioned it too much from his own perspective.

Or.. or... ! We could host big insane parties with live music, without having to pay the toys.

Ehh? Is that not the best idea ever?
banner is hoverable

2Little Drummer Boy [V] Empty Re: Little Drummer Boy [V] Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:28 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

バンディットキング - Bandit King

Right and wrong is subjective, isn't it? In that case, it'd rather be wrong as many times as it takes to achieve my ideal of freedom.

Kicking back in his room, Jackal was meditating as he'd do in his downtime to counter bouts of PTSD, panic attacks that'd happen randomly, which were triggered by the smallest of things. A scent, a sound, change in weather and or even a familiar tune would trigger hysteria in the Bandit King. He'd approached Gilbard about medicine to cure this during their times on Sandy but his solution was an odd, more spiritual method. Meditation. At first, the Mink knocked the practice, as he'd been raised in a machismo type environment, where males had been psychologically prepped as the 'Alpha's' of the tribe. However, the peace he'd achieved through meditation had cleared up most of his trauma, though present, it'd be immensely under his control now. Countering his negative memories with glimpses of his childhood, the sound of the waves crashing against his hometown of Zou and the look of the sea's bottom to name a few, as Mink's were excellent swimmers.

Two eager knocks riddled his door, causing the Mink to smirk slightly and before he could've even stated to come in, his crewmate, the modern day Geppetto, Spook had disrupted his peace. Keeping one eye shut, and opposite one open, the Mink remained in his meditative pose in the middle of the room.

"To what do I owe-" Jackal began to speak but the sound of the Toy's terrible rendition of Bink's Sake made the Mink scream out.

"Stop! What in the hell... Is that a new skill to piss your enemies off?"
Jackal shouted scowling at the wretched sound from the toys.

Shortly after, Spook explained the idea of getting musicians aboard the vessel, and even more so, a marching band. Hopping to his feet, "A marching band huh?" Jackal exclaimed aloud. "Shishishi... Sounds interesting enough. We'll need some theme music when we're marching into Mother's Ball anyway. Mink's need to enter in style." Jackal chuckled, starting his statement with his odd patterned laugh. At the same time, he'd catch the paper Spook tossed his way, and front-centre on the main page was the Ninth's District famous Marching Band. Browsing the page's content, and putting Spook's request together with what he just read, he'd announce:

"Can I tag along? If we're putting in future requests... I'm more of a Purple Rain kind of guy." Jackal stated smirking, as he'd hustle towards his dresser to pick up his black and gold polka-dotted scarf.

Words: 407
Tagged: @Spook
Notes: Sorry I took so long, didn't see the notification >.<

3Little Drummer Boy [V] Empty Re: Little Drummer Boy [V] Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:20 pm

Spook

Pirate
Pirate

Spook

SPOOK.

BannerImage
Interesting? Exactly. So I'll be taking today off, planning this doing and doing it.

Spook explained to the captain, long while the toys had stopped playing their 'music'. He seemed to be amused by the idea, but wasn't as amused by his extravagant invasion of his captains privacy. It seemed like an easy task, but Spook enjoyed the company of his captain. Should things go sour, he'd have the ultimate backup.

Consider Purple Rain added to the playlist.

While Jackal was getting ready to leave, Spook ordered his toys to gather his things as well as some booze.

I may have an idea on how to go out about this.

He brought his hand to his chin to contemplatively stroke his full beard.

We need a few dozen hotdogs and hotdog buns, ketchup, a cart, and a sign that says free hotdogs

This idea totally was made while in a non-sober state of mind. But the idea was pretty simple to execute, the idea being that while exchanging the hotdog, Spook turns the marching band member into a toy. They could keep their hotdog if they wanted to eat it; which wouldn't be required upon turning into a toy. Spook was convinced this idea was going work according to his plan. Getting all of those things, and then finding out about when the marching band has a recital were the required follow ups.

I can get the hotdogs, hot dog buns, ketchup and a cart if you can figure out where we need to put me with the cart to get the attention of the marching band?

Spook proposed they'd split up for the setup of his plan, unless Jackal had a better plan of course.
banner is hoverable

4Little Drummer Boy [V] Empty Re: Little Drummer Boy [V] Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:29 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

バンディットキング - Bandit King

Right and wrong is subjective, isn't it? In that case, it'd rather be wrong as many times as it takes to achieve my ideal of freedom.

Jackal threw his scarf around his neck while he'd listen the ridiculous nature of Spook's plan to hold the auditions for his Marching Band. Jackal couldn't help but chuckle to himself but the Mink wasn't a party pooper, he was the epitome of going with the flow.

"Alright. I'll be your eyes and ears. While you get the cart, I'll go hunt down the street, and find out the position of each Marching Band member." Jackal stated. "I'll buzz you on your Den Den once I have their positions locked on." Jackal concluded, adjusting the Calico Scarf in the mirror before walking back over to Spook's position, extending his hand for a fist bump as sign to set out on the mission at hand.

Exiting his room, and traversing the ship's hallways, Jackal would travel up the staircase at the end of the hall, and launch himself off the deck into mid-air using a series of explosive charges. Jackal went dashing towards the city, this time, traversing rooftop to rooftop, as opposed to taking to the streets. Eventually, after about twenty-minutes of travel, he'd arrived in the Ninth District, outside the academy where the inspiring Marching Band's members seemingly attended.

The building he was perched up top was directly in front of him, with open street between his position and the subjects. The Ninth District architecture was pretty modern for the most part, so atop of a complex building which was home to several business, Jackal peered down diagonally towards the street. With about a hundred or so meters between them, his sight couldn't help him 100% in this situation, and as such, the Bandit King swooped downwards his trusty goggles, manipulating the cogs on it's sides to observe the Academy's contents, and the street's activity.

After about ten minutes, he'd wonder how far Spook had gotten with his tasks but didn't opt to call him just yet. "The streets not that busy currently, I'll need to strum up some activity on it. The best way to turn them into toys and not garner any attention to us. If the street was sparcely filled, it'd be almost impossible for people to not notice a band of twelve turning into miniature Nut Cracker servants."

"A big enough distraction huh?" Jackal thought to himself. Finally, the ideas came flooding in, piece by piece like the notes to the finest symphony. Picking up the Den Den, he'd dial up Spook's number, trying to find out the progress of his mission, at least two hours had passed, and the Academy students were now out for the day, instruments and all in hand.    

Words: 440
Notes: Hotdogs LOL

5Little Drummer Boy [V] Empty Re: Little Drummer Boy [V] Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:03 pm

Spook

Pirate
Pirate

Spook

SPOOK.

BannerImage
Sure, see you in a few then.

Spook replied, sneakily making his way to his captains desk to take a baby den den. This was one of the older iphones, it didn't have gorilla glass protecting it's shell -- he had to be careful with his new iphone. His objective was pretty clear, acquire hotdogs and other hotdogery stuff.

Hot diggity, alright Nas, take Kanye and get some beli from my chest.

Kendrik, you go on ahead--

Nas and Kanye walked closer to Spook and were about to jump him.

No, not my chest, the chest in my room you morons.

The toys were quite literal by the way they received orders, that somethings led to conflicting things. Too many conflicts? They won't do anything at all, until given a new order. That had happened four times so far, and each time defined the rules more and more for the way his toys worked. While Nas and Kanye were venturing towards Spooks room to get 'some beli', Spook made his way downstairs, having ordered Kendrick to find a sign. The hardest part was finding the pencils in order to draw the letters FREE HOTDOG; the g didn't quite fit:

FREE
HOTDOG

Sadly, due to a lack of basic school education, Spook was shite at making signs. The pencil had run all out of ink too, so this was their only sign. They used the leg of a table to put the sign on the stick, instead of a nail, a butter knife was used. With Spooks strength, submitting a butter knife into a paper and then into wood wasn't difficult. Kanye and Nas had returned with enough beli to buy at least a few can of hotdogs. Spook wanted to steal a cart from somewhere, which could be arranged by his toys. On his grocery list was:

- grapes
- whip cream
- rose petals
- Marvin Gaye let's get it on

Wrong grocery list, Spook reached down his pocket and grabbed the other piece of paper:

- 50 hotdogs
- 50 hot dog buns
- 2 bottles of ketchup
- microwaver
- battery for the microwave

Alright gentlemen, we're heading out into Baltigo. We're going to be cool and dandy, no monkey business--no fun allowed. Stay by my side, but don't appear to be in my entourage.

Play it cool, read a newspaper from a nearby bench while watching the situation.
Perhaps you're calling someone on your iphone as you walk past by me, or maybe you're a tourist--window shopping around as you follow me.

If you notice anything out of the ordinary, give the rest a signal--including me.

The toys were in awe of Spooks epic legendary speech. Truth was, today wasn't going to be too exciting. His bravado made everything seem grand. The navigator managed to dock the ship on the ground, in order to leave Spook and his posse to their own devices. Spook wasn't cool enough to just jump off the ship and beeline to the city; his life was much more simpler for the time being. The docking location of this ship had changed a few times now, giving Spook a difficult time navigating through town. But, as he remembered it, his car was parked a few blocks away. His beautiful white mane Buick Lesabre. It took him a few minutes to find the park where Buick Lesabre was tied to a hitching rail. A few children were feeding it carrots. Spook thanked the children for feeding his horse, he'd pat their head--but considered himself to be too moral to convert your children into toys. Spook climbed atop his Buick Lesabre. The dignity of this machine will impress the world, the beast under this hood is refined with perfect balance. Nothing says power like a Buick Lesabre in your parking spot. This 2-transmission horse is engineered to be one of the greatest vehicles known to man, due to domestication.

Yeeh, horsey horsey!

He'd hit the back leg of the horse with his ankle twice to make it move. Cars were quite simple, you held the leash to the left if you wanted to go left, and right for more of the same. To make them go right you had to hold pull the steering wheel to yourself, which you'd thought would make the Buick brake. Regardless, this was Spooks best car and that's all he had to do with. Spook and the Buick Lesabre departed from the parking lot, with the toys trying to catch up. Baltigo was in it's usual state, shady and dusty. It took Spook some time to find a good grocery store to get the hotdog stuff. He parked his horse at a hitching rail close to the grocery store. Some thugs were troubling a young maiden, on her way home from bible study--but alas, our main character didn't even acknowledge the scene, for his morals were too grim. This town was wild anyway, doctors here still said cigarettes were healthy to consume, comparing them to vegetables and fruit. This town was truly outrageous, everything had a mini bomb attached that would detonate if you dared to steal it. The bomb goes off a few seconds after running past the detection ports; opening up a grocery shop in Baltigo essentially required those, so much so that the detection port business in Baltigo was booming. Spook decided to cheap out on the hotdogs, and decided on two huge cans of hotdogs in some kind of water that preserved them. Expiration dates weren't really a thing, Spook placed the hotdog cans in his basket. An old woman to his left asked Spook where the tuna cans were, her cat was hungry and she needed tuna cans. Like Spook was an employee there, or cared for why she needed tuna cans. He knew where they were, and he knew also that the old grandma most likely didn't care for his occupational status either.

Two rows back, next to the magazines that young people read.

Without unknowingly being somewhat condescending, Spook continued down his grocery shop. A few aisles away from the hotdogs, in the bread department, was the hotdog bread that Spook sought. Since he was too lazy to cut the bread, he decided to buy pre-cut hotdog bread, spending an extra penny but winning time as a result. Sadly, the shop didn't have a microwave, or any batteries for a microwave. Carrying the bread was a pain in the ass, the hot dogs were just weight. The last objective for Spook was finding a cart that could be carried around, along with a microwave and batteries. After an hour of looking for a microwave and a battery, Spook decided to just serve cold hot dogs. Take a cold hotdog, bitch. Was his catchphrase for the rest of the day. Kanye, who had been carrying the sign all day, had found great difficulty in blending in while holding a sign that indicated free hotdogs. Watching him jitter across the street pretty much was TV to Spook while he carried his own sorry ass across town to get a microwave.

Maybe they could get a metal cart, and burn wood inside, to heat the hotdogs up, like a barbecue? Genius. His toys were dispatched with the order to steal a small metal cart. Meanwhile, Spook would make a barbecue-like contraption on the middle of the street. Using bicycle spokes off from some wheel he found, he managed to make a makeshift barbecue. They'd only need wood. Spook left his barbecue contraption on the side of the street while he went into an alley, he found a few chunks of wood in a dumpster. Although questionable, they were still usable. Regardless, Spook certainly didn't plan on eating the hot dogs anymore. That was until he saw a plain attended hotdog stand. A normal looking one.

Energy sprung back into Spooks body, like he had won the lottery, he rushed over to the hotdog stand man to order a hotdog, picture Spook running like Naruto across the street. Just turning the hotdog stand man into a toy right away was careless off him, better watch the man operate his hotdog stand before forcibly taking it from him. Douglas begun talking about his pension, how the hotdog industry is trying to screw him out of it. Spook deliberately made sure to pay extra attention to Douglas in order to mimic his attitude later on. Douglas just used a gas powered contraption to generate heat and boil water in which the hotdogs rested in, he used a pair of prongs to pull the hotdogs out of the hot water, let the water slip off and then place it in a vertically cut across baguette. A dash of mustard, ketchup topped with diced onions.

How many hot dogs can you serve with that cart, before you have to refue-- resupply I mean

Give or take about a hundred

Spook tucked his chin in, nodding his head and drawing a smile, acting impressed, but that's all he needed to know at this point anyway. Spook paid for his hotdog, and ate it while at the stand. He had to wait until there was nobody who could see what he would attempt to do, reach over and turn the hotdog man into a toy. Not that people could process what happens even if they see it anyway, this saved Spook from having paranoia. Halfway through his hotdog sandwich, there was a good opportunity without anyone looking over, so Spook reached over to 'thank' the hotdog man by turning him into a toy.

Contract. You shall keep my company if I have any questions about the cart, understood?

Before Douglas toy number 4 could reply, Spooks iphone started ringing.

Mr. Sexy Pizza, how may I help you?

Meanwhile, with expressive hand gestures, Spook ordered his toys to put their bread and their hotdogs in the cart. They were open for business, ready to roll. The free hotdog sign was still hidden, and Spook thought of an addition to the sign. While on the phone with Jackal, he started writing 'DRINK 5B', so even the sane adults would notice that -- thinking that the free hotdog is a bait to get the money from drinks, and therefor convince them that they could just eat a hotdog for free, without needing a drink.
banner is hoverable

6Little Drummer Boy [V] Empty Re: Little Drummer Boy [V] Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:55 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

バンディットキング - Bandit King

Perching on the complex's ceiling, Jackal noticed that Spook had entered into the street with his merry-men, the only difference is, this Robin Hood wasn't giving to the poor but to his own steed. Once everything was in place, Jackal would begin the next stage of the plan, the distraction to fill the streets with more people. Taking out his Den Den Mushi, Jackal would've rung up Spook, "Osu. Alright Spook. Here's the layout. The Marching Band is approximately fifty... no Sixty meters away from your current position approaching from the East towards you. Where I'm located I have a bird's eye view. Shishishishi...

Right now, the street is too empty for you to turn them into toys without anyone noticing. I'll create an attraction for our onlookers of maximum cinema value.

Give me twenty minutes... You'll know the distraction when you see it. By then, they'll be about fifteen meters, no, ten if that much if they continue at this pace. Roger Doger."
Jackal concluded, relaying his message. He'd wait for any special instructions or requirements from Spook before hanging for after the explosion, so his response time would be almost instant.

Walking to the edge of the roof to the East, Jackal would eye the nearby two story house which was a closed restaurant with an upstairs balcony, and the storefront on the bottom. Launching himself into mid-air with a single leap, Jackal would use the momentum to circle around fifty meters, gliding to the back of the compound. Spitting two spit bombs towards the connecting pillar of the house, the force of Jackal's spit-bombs caused the second story shoot forward, and spill into the street. "I had a feeling... my overall power has increased." Jackal thought to himself, as the attempt was a test in it's own merit.

The Mink's leap lost vigour, as he'd began to fall several feet in the sky towards the ground, however, the Mink negated the rough fall with a series of quick charges to suspend flight. Altering his course towards the alleyway below, he'd shuffled through the mucky urine stained walls to peer into the street, maintaining a tennis ball toss distance from the Hot Dog Salesman. Adjusting his lenses, he could've read the sign in front of the stall, "Smooth." Jackal exclaimed out loud for no one but himself to hear.

Before the building even moved, the rumbling from above could've been heard from the tenants below, as if Thunder was clapping in the sky itself. The Father of four rushed for his youngest ones, pushing them underneath the hard wood table to take shelter, however, the blast didn't push much debris downwards, it was the patrons in the street who'd suffer from the collapse. Luckily, no one was injured in the initial blast, however, those who suffered from asthma were in a really bad place once the cloud of dust from the crumbling cement had expanded across the street-way.

Owners from corresponding businesses flooded the streets, neighbours and even shop owners from several blocks down wanted to know what in the world just happened. Was it another terrorist attack from La Bomba, maybe another pirate rookie such as Takashi wanting to make a name for himself? Did the building collapse on it's own, questions that were all bred out of fear in the hearts of the average Joe and Jane.

The Marching Band, though interested in the incident, a few of the members heckled the others who'd been watching the accident, to come over by the stall selling hotdogs to grab a bite to o eat. It'd been hours since the groups last meal at Tommy's house, and though his Mother's Breakfast items were A-1.... her cooking, well, that's a talent that she'll need to develop without using the Band as her test subjects.

"Hey Mister. Can I get a free hotdog!? Are they really really hot?" one of the kids inquired, acting gullible, though his actual age was in his early teens. As the seconds passed, the streets continually flooded with onlookers, even the local marines were trying to part the crowds to investigate but sadly in Baltigo, they didn't carry an jurisdiction. With rumours of the Bandit King thrwating the Rear Admirals attempts to patrol the sea waters, Marine Authority was on an all time low.

Words: 708
Notes: Go get em' Geppetto

7Little Drummer Boy [V] Empty Re: Little Drummer Boy [V] Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:33 am

Spook

Pirate
Pirate

Spook

SPOOK.

BannerImage
Just as Spook said the words, 'Mr. Sexy Pizza', Bandit King replied with some instructions. The marching band was a bit away from where he was. They're approaching from his right, at a slow pace. Jackal claimed that the street was too crowded for him to effectively turn them all into toys. So he'd cause a distraction. Spook started to shift his hotdog cart to the East, where the marching band members were slowly approaching from.

Righty-o, if you see any toy suddenly run away, I may have forgotten to give them a contract. If you could catch those and temporarily incapacitate them I'd be thankful.

Everyone got distracted by the shop owners distress, save for a few groups. Pirates and marines and the like started saving people out of the rubble, while the leader of the Marching Band, the conductor, told the members not to get involved as it still may be dangerous. The conductor was an important person to turn, Spook paid special attention to his whereabouts should he not get caught by the expanding queue to his hotdog stall, mostly made up by marching band members. Spook placed his cart strategically, the people in the queue couldn't see well past the scene in order to see some people turning into toys. Each time Spook made a hotdog, he'd whisper

Contract

GENERAL CONTRACT A1

This general service agreement (the "Agreement") is made and entered into, as of dated this 10th of December

CONTRACTOR

_____Spook_____

Marching Band

This contract is a formal agreement between the contractor and the client.  Its aim is to clearly spell out roles and responsibilities of all parties involved.

The parties have mutually agreed upon the following articles:

Article 1: The client undertakes not to use the confidential information disclosed by the other party for any purpose, without first obtaining the written or verbal agreement of the contractor; any information that the client obtains during the duration of their contract is considered confidential information
Article 2: The contractor may terminate this Agreement at any time
Article 3: The client accepts articles that may be added to the contract at a later date
Article 4: The client accepts any order given by the contractor
Article 5: The client accepts any orders given by third-parties, with the contractors agreement
Article 6: The client can't pursue any means to undo this contract or seek loopholes within the contract
Article 7: The client will complete any order they've been given using all of their available resources in order to do so
Article 8: The client will not harm the contractor or his allies in order to complete an order
Article 9: The client will not harm the contractor, or convince others to harm the contractor
Article 10: The client will keep the contractor, and his allies safe
Article 11: The client will not flee from the contractor and stay by his side until given an order
Article 12: After completing an order, the client will return to the contractor
Article 13: The client will make his way to the docking station, assisted by neighboring toys

Under his breath, expecting to serve a marching band member their last meal, but sometimes there were other random people--those in particular he didn't turn into toys, so that other people could see that the hotdog stand was 'fine'. Spook found out that he could add articles to his contracts in order to give people specific commands, so he wouldn't have to say them out loud. His powers became more familiar to him over time. Due to the Bandit King causing a large-scale distraction, most of the people didn't pay too much attention to the hotdog stall other than it's sign.

When they ran out of chopped onions is where things started to go sour; no amount of sauerkraut will calm down a crowd of people who like diced onions on their hotdog. Chopped onions, light of my life, fire of my loins.

After a few minutes of giving hotdogs through evil handshakes, Spook had effectively turned at least twenty marching band musicians into toys. They were all merily headed up to where the ship was docked, still wearing their marching band uniform and holding their instruments. The conductor, and five drummers decided to help out cleaning the rubble so Spook rolled his cart up to where they were. Three of the drummers went to get a hotdog after a few minutes of helping, they were turned while the public didn't pay attention to the cart.

Two of the drummer boys left the situation, they were confused since they had forgotten why they were in the marching band(due to them losing their memories of their friends). Spook didn't want to quite actively pursue them since he was so close being done, and he had his eye on the conductor--who seemed to be zoning out more than helping. Spook decided to close the hotdog cart(permanently) and retire in this business, by serve one last hotdog to the conductor. The last hand he was gonna shake that day.

Contract.

Spook gave Bandit King a ring again.

We should be fine now, let's regroup back on the ship and watch the Marching Toys play their music.

His own toys had been long gone escorting groups of marching band toys to the district where the ship could safely land and had prior to them acquiring the hotdog stand. He himself begun moving towards the same place with the conductor at his side toy.
banner is hoverable

Last edited by Spook on Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : awkward wording on article 13)

8Little Drummer Boy [V] Empty Re: Little Drummer Boy [V] Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:20 am

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

バンディットキング - Bandit King

As Jackal watched on via his binocular goggles, one by one, Spook achieved his objective, however, two of his newest creations B-Lined away from the Hot Dog Stand, in panic of their new predicament. Keeping his hood on his head, the Bandit King would shuffle from out of the alleyway, into the busy street, in hot pursuit of the runaways. It'd be in that moment Spook called him to report on the next set of actions. "Go ahead. I'll get the two that went dashing off, we'll rendezvous at Pegasus. Roger Doger, Mr.Sexy Pizza." Jackal stated. For someone as serious as Jackal was at times to say Spook's alias in the reaffirming tone that the Captain had just used, it'd make anyone who didn't know the Mink took things literally, as opposed to jests, laugh to themselves honestly. It'll be a name burned into the fibre of Jackal's thoughts, similar to the sight of the last pepperoni sliced during a munchies binge.

With about two leaps, Jackal had cleared distance, the speed at which he'd move was a blur for the average bystander that populated the street, grabbing the toy's by their stick thin hands, they'd begin to wiggle in mid-air, "Let me go! Let me go! I want to go home! What's going on!?" one of the toy's shouted frantically.

As people walked by the sight was peculiar, a talking toy, what kind of magic was this?

"Relax. Calm Down."
Jackal announced.

The tone of Jackal's voice this time was very reassuring, neither creepy or malicious, it'd cause the frantic toys to break away from their hysteria momentarily to listen to what the Mink had to say. Placing each toy under his shoulders, the Mink would spring off towards the ceiling of the nearest building, once obtaining enough distance away from the crowd.

"WOAH!" one of the toy's exclaimed.

"How did you jump so high!? Are you a superhero?"
the toy continued.

"Shishishi... More so of a villain. After all, I'm partially the reason your in this state now." Jackal stated.

The other toy on the other hand wasn't amused, his memory was very cloudy, which caused him to freak out at the idea of being captured by a villain.

"Please... Can't we just go home?"
the toy inquired.

"Eventually. There's a goal I need to accomplish and I need your help." Jackal stated.

"Huh!? What could possibly little kids like us help someone as powerful as you with!?"
the rambunctious toy bellowed.

"I'm going to take down Mother. Reborn the Second District." Jackal stated.

It'd be in that moment that the child thought about his own Mother who was forced into prostitution by Mother's control over the District, and how he'd sit awake every night fiddling with his trumpet, unable to sleep, knowing the dangers she'll face being out in her profession at night.

"Can you really defeat her Mister? She's scary. I've never seen her before but everyone in the District knows the Kingpins are like our mayors. They have power beyond... any of our... What did momma used to say... Realm of reality." the toy explained, his pretty complex outlook seemed to be a regurgitation of his own parent's baffle.

"What in the world are they teaching their pups..."
Jackal thought. Grinning, "Of course. I'm not alone. I'll take you to some place that'll show you how different of people me and my nakama are. It's where your other friends are too. No more running away after this." Jackal stated chuckling.

Both of the toys nodded their head in approval, and Jackal blasted off using his explosive charges, landing every now and again when needed, until he'd made back towards the Nil District, and the Pegasus. Upon arrival, Jackal would've reported to the recreational room, aka, the Cafeteria, to regroup with Spook.

"I wonder what everybody else is up to. I hope Spook hasn't started partying too wild." Jackal pondered, as he'd step aboard the Brig.

Words: 652
Notes: Mission Accomplished  

9Little Drummer Boy [V] Empty Re: Little Drummer Boy [V] Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:23 pm

Spook

Pirate
Pirate

Spook

SPOOK.

BannerImage
A large group of toys had amassed in the same district where the shop had docked. They all awaited for Spook to give them new commands. The group wasn't that panicky, they were more confused. "What happened to us?" Spoke the orchestra conductor. "Last thing I can remember were the accidents." The pianist rubbed his toy-chin while he spoke. The orchestras ensemble was set up like a regular Modern Orchestra; Spook asked the conductor to give count everyone and give him the numbers. The conductor returned with the following results:

Woodwinds
2 flutes
3 oboes
3 clarinets
3 bassoons
Brass
2 horns
3 trumpets
2 trombones
1 tuba
Percussion
2 snare drum(double)
1 bass drum(single)
1 tambourine

Keyboards
1 piano
2 accordion

Strings
4 violins

Spook nodded approvingly. There were two musicians missing, "It seems like Timmy who plays the gong, and Johnny the tamborist seem to be missing, other than those two, everyone's here." Spook decided to just go on anyway, the gong player, while being important, could be replaced by someone else.

Mm, good, good.

Everyone, form up in a line as we board the ship, follow Nas into the recreational room, and set up your instruments and get ready to play once there.

Spook signaled with his hands to the general direction of the rec room. Once everyone was aboard, the ship departed into the skies once more. The toys had gathered up in the recreation room, there was ample room for everyone to gather up and get in proper positioning.

Nas, Kanye and Kendrick. Initialize configuration ZX32, triple green light for Party Modus; gather all other toys

Configuration ZX32 was codespeak for the gathering of drinks, food, and a good mood. ZX32 in particular meant that three of his toys were going to put on tuxes and continue the night as waiters of the crew. The music surely would catch the attention of any crew member on the ship. Spook used hand gestures towards the conductor to indicate that he should come to Spooks side; the conductor moved anxiously closer to Spook.

Mm, yes. Does your orchestra know how to play Ravel Bolero without the proper sheets?

Sir, I can direct my orchestra in a way where they won't need sheet music, as long as I know the song, it's fine.

Spook was impressed, the conductor might be playing a critical role in his orchestra. The first piece he requested was Ravel Bolero, this piece allowed him to get a good grasp of the entire orchestras range. Spook nodded his head in affirmation, the conductor knew Ravel Bolero so he didn't protest, and instead returned to his orchestra, looking around if anyone was not ready to play.

Conducting was Lorins greatest passion. Making his podium debut at the age of ten, he was revered for excellent baton technique; of which he once said, "The aim is to find a motion that responds to the need of a particular player at a particular moment. The player must be put at ease, so that he knows where he is and what is expected, and is free to concentrate on beauty of tone. There is no magic involved."

Lorins swung his baton in a true symphony, leading his orchestra into the first notes of Bolero. The subtle and softness that ramped up into an epic score all begun and ended within Lorins fingertips. Like a marionette, Spook played him--and he played his orchestra. This was power by its raw definition. And Spook enjoyed it from his lounge chair, with a three fingers of whiskey in a glass resting on his hand. Eventually, the music became loud enough for the entire ship to hear--and, perhaps even Baltigo.

Mmm....

Spook moved his chair a few rows back, the volume of the large orchestra began being too overwhelming. A person needed a respectable amount of endurance to stand in this room without suffering hearing damage. Others, plain grunts, enjoyed the music outside, where they did jigs based on the music that was being produced, having a party among themselves.

Next song please.

Spook immediately the first 'real' song he wanted to experience through this orchestra. This action had unknowingly exploded his motivations, it inspired him to seek new avenues.

Are you familiar with, "Ramble On" by Led Zeppelin?

Lorin swung his head no, he was not familiar with this particular song. The band he sort of knew though.

Alright, how about "Paint it Black"?

Yes, that one I can do, Paint it Black coming up.

Spook eased himself more into his chair, using one of the arms of the chair to establish a flat position for his reefer joint. It was rolled in a rush, as this was going to be a long, long evening. With many song requests, partying, and dancing. Members of his crew were welcome to request a song and do their thing, as long as they hadn't disrupted the orchestra Spook would be fine with anything. As the evening progressed, the scale of drugs had spiraled into the highpoint of that evening; cocaine. Copious lines of coke, champagne showers, everything what Spook had imagined being in his thirties was going to be like.

--exit
banner is hoverable

10Little Drummer Boy [V] Empty Re: Little Drummer Boy [V] Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:06 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

バンディットキング - Bandit King

By the time Jackal had made it back to the ship, Spook was already setting the festivities for the night. Jackal wasn't really about condoning prostitution on his vessel but the women had grown a vast clientele among his men, being at sea didn't really give them much time to build relationships. Though, it'd been about a year since they'd been on Baltigo, many of them had even formed families with the ladies of the night, I guess everyone needs love, in moments like this, Jackal would think about a family of his own. However, that fleeting feeling would fade as soon as his hearing came into contact with the music of the orchestra bleeding from the Theatre Room, well, it used to be a boiler room.

As the toys scuttled along ahead, a familiar face stood in the hallway of his ship. "Shishishi... Your brave sneaking aboard my ship, Yami." Jackal stated. "If I was sneaking... you wouldn't even know I was here." the Rabbit Mink under Ursa's care reported. "Just in time... Are you staying for the show or did Ursa send you to spy on my activity?" Jackal inquired, walking pass the woman towards the Theatre's entrance. "No. Unfortunately, I'm not here on Ursa's behalf. Also, not here on for recreational purposes. Maybe another time... I'm a classy lady. I don't want to spend time around your merry band... It'd have to be one on one." Yami stated smirking.

Chuckling, "Then to what do I owe this honour?" Jackal inquired. "Word on the street is you'll be invading Mother's Ball. Just be careful. She's a nasty woman with an odd messiah complex." Yami stated. "I'll be fine. I'm not alone like I was when I first came to Baltigo. In 48 hours, I'll either be the head of a Mafia Crime Syndicate or Sleeping with the fishes." Jackal concluded smirking. "One last thing Jackal before I go, Ursa's began to hunting for them... The pieces for that item from the auction... Pluton." Yami stated before jolting away. Looking over his shoulder astonished, Jackal clutched his palm tightly. "Pluton. It's been awhile since I've thought about that directly. Though, all of this is apart of my plan. One long year. In the next week, I'm going to change the whole face of Baltigo. It's time for a magic trick of my own." Jackal stated.

Entering into the orchestra's performance centre, he'd arrive at the very moment Spook opted to shift further back in the room's seating arrangements. Whistling, "I've seen you've made some renovations." Jackal stated grinning at Spook. Sitting a row behind Spook, so the Mink could've propped up his feet on the chairs, "I'm not familiar with this music... but I like it. Maybe I can hear some Chopin next." Jackal stated. Being immersed in the orchestra's sounds, the Mink closed his eyes, floating away to a temporary place of peace.

Exit.

Words: 484
Notes: Mission Accomplished  

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum