Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Release the Little Kraken [Social] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Release the Little Kraken [Social] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Release the Little Kraken [Social] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Release the Little Kraken [Social] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Release the Little Kraken [Social] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Release the Little Kraken [Social] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Release the Little Kraken [Social] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Release the Little Kraken [Social] - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Release the Little Kraken [Social] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Release the Little Kraken [Social] - Page 2 Empty Re: Release the Little Kraken [Social] Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:33 pm

Lorelei Riversong

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lorelei Riversong
With everyone ordering their food and getting acquainted with one another, FIbi took the time to place her order. One hand slapping down on the table, the other raised up as she stood up from her seat, as if she wanted to ask a question, and declared her order, "Fibi will have a tankard of pineapple juice and fish, whatever fish that you have. Please and thank you very much!" SHe then sat back down to wait for the food while this Cat-Man-Do and Percila got to talking to each other.

Her tail was coiled up around the base of the table, that thin stalk of iron getting wrapped up in the squishy flesh of her tail, occupying so much space that the cat or Percila might be able to use her limb as a foot rest, which would be very rude mind you, but, meh.

And as for how she was behaving, naive and jovial, that may be just an act. For someone that spent their entire life, or, most of it at least, learning to act like a different person, pretending to be something else came second nature to Fibi. Such that she just kept playing the coy card while avoiding tackling the topic directly. As the food and juice came, she would start to sip on it while grimacing at the sour sweetness, getting goose bumps all over.

"Fibi is called Fibi Cala Mari. And, as for the art, if it's good looking, and draws attention, why get rid of it? Or want to move it inside? Shouldn't you want to put it on display?" Fibi asked while avoiding the topic that she was the one that painted it.

17Release the Little Kraken [Social] - Page 2 Empty Re: Release the Little Kraken [Social] Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:34 am

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

The world didn't know his name as yet, so it was one of those rare moments where honesty could've been used as a veil of deception.

"My name's Jackal. I don't have any other birth names. I was named after the clan I was born from." Jackal stated.

Jackal noticed that the Fishwoman wasn't biting at any of hints and honestly, the mood didn't permit him to want to use violence to confirm. Beyond belief, Jackal was actually enjoying the whole fiasco, it'd be a silly change of pace from the almost too serious of task of taking out a major crime boss.

"There's only one thing I think that's wrong with the painting... If only the artist had added that in... It'd be a masterpiece." Jackal stated. Picking up his mug of Milk, the Mink would sip gingerly, stealing a fork that'd been rested on the table top to steal pieces of Fibi's dishes, as the pace to which she'd been eating at is kin to that of a fox ripping apart it's days catch.

"Now that we're all acquainted, what seems to be your lots purpose on Baltigo? It isn't exactly the most tourist friendly attraction in Paradise. Certainly, your new around here since your giving out what appears to be your real names in natural conversation. On Baltigo, everyone uses aliases. You'd do well to remember that." Jackal stated.

18Release the Little Kraken [Social] - Page 2 Empty Re: Release the Little Kraken [Social] Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:32 pm

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void

Percila Du'var

"Lets wrap this up I have better things to do."
-Percila Du'var-"

-Doriki: +2 Strength/+1 Endurance-

It seems her new fishwomen acquaintance was Fibi Cala Mari and the man was named Jackal as he was named after the particular mink clan he belonged to, but she had a sweat drop roll down her forehead as her new acquaintance was named after what most humans consider food and made her feel a bit guilty that she herself had eaten some calamari at one point of her life, but it was more surprising to see that  Fibi despite her carefree nature was actually following the nature of the conversation as just like her she talked as if she wasn't the actual painter stating that why should good art that draws attention be removed and placed inside where fewer would be able to see it.

Jackal, as he called himself only, stated that the only problem was that it wasn't added in as he took some of Fibi's weird food that consisted of pineapple juice and fish, but they quickly moved from that topic as yet again Jackal changed the flow stating that they were obviously new to Baltigo so what kind of purpose did they even come, after that he warned them that it was quite dangerous not to have an alias in Baltigo. "I see, I'll do well to remember that. As for my reason for Baltigo, I came with...a friend although it seems he has disappeared. As for what keeps me here, I'm looking for the one they call Bandit King, It seems he is after one of the kingpins of Baltigo named "Mother" that sells females up for prostitution by force. I don't know who they are but if there for shutting down someone like that then I'm all for helping them in their efforts." Percila stated starting to drink her cocktail.

19Release the Little Kraken [Social] - Page 2 Empty Re: Release the Little Kraken [Social] Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:52 pm

Lorelei Riversong

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lorelei Riversong
Was her real name her alias? Or was her alias just so ingrained to her, that she longed to use her real name as an alias for once? If only for a little while. In to the depths of her mind, she considered just what the hell it was she was even bothering doing, she could be out there, painting more ships, but, the free food was nice. She took pieces of her fish, enjoying the meal while Jackal introduced himself and spoke about why he was here.

Why was she here? Fibi had to consider that one, she leaned back in her seat, back against the upholstery of the booth. One hand on her chin, the other on the elbow of the arm that was clutching her chin. Her magenta eyes gazing up to the ceiling in contemplation.

Percila was here looking for someone called Mother, Jackal was talking about the fact that her masterpiece was missing something to be a true masterpiece. SHe would have bitten the bait on that one, but, anyone looking at Fibi would be able to tell, the gears in her head were turning. SHe was trying to figure something out. Trying to pull out some tidbit of information.

Whether it was a lie or not, she chimed in with her reason for being here on Baltigo, answering to Jackal's question, "Fibi has no idea why she is here! Until the log pose finishes, Fibi will be here! Exploring the city. Who is Mother though, and why does she sound like such a butt of a person?" She asked while furrowing her brow, puffing out her cheeks and pursing her lips together as she thought about that.

20Release the Little Kraken [Social] - Page 2 Empty Re: Release the Little Kraken [Social] Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:31 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

"Shishishishi..."
Jackal broke out into laughter. "The Bandit King isn't someone as noble as he sounds to be. Since he's starting feuding with Mother... Many people have died." Jackal stated, his somber expression faded almost immediately after he'd take another sip of his Milk.

"I'm not even sure if he's trying to liberate the women or claim them for himself. Who knows? On Baltigo, everyone has an angle." Jackal continued. "However, if your looking to still meet him, I know a guy who knows a guy that can point you in the right direction." Jackal concluded, finishing the mug once more.

"As for Mother... She's truly immoral. However, she's a small part of a much bigger problem. As lawless as a state maybe... There's no order to be maintained. The Kingpins can pretty much pass any law they want in their specific Districts... and that in a sense is how Baltigo works currently. Nine independently ran organisations. All as corrupt as the last. However, that's why I believe Baltigo is most useful." Jackal said.

While the Mink spoke, he could've tell that the wheel's in the young Fishwoman's mind were churning about either his past statement about the art, or even more so now about the situation on Balitgo. "They'll come a time when your back will be pressed against the wall... with a barrel in your face. The question is what can you do if your the only one who can push the gun away, and believe in yourself. Whether it be art... or righteousness." Jackal stated, dropping a wad of beli onto the table to pay for their drinks and food.

21Release the Little Kraken [Social] - Page 2 Empty Re: Release the Little Kraken [Social] Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:22 pm

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void

Percila Du'var

-Percila Du'var-"

After explaining her own reasoning for being on Baltigo Jackal burst out in laughter with his usual cackle as he stated that her noble impression of the Bandit King wasn't as it seemed as many had died in his feud against mother, Percila expected as much as he was just a single man and he couldn't protect anything so that didn't change her view of him but it was his next words that shook her as he continued saying that he wasn't sure if the Bandit King was trying to liberate the women or claim them for himself stating that he might have an angle but if she really did want to meet him he knew a friend of a friend that could make it happen, Percila in response to this news took slower sips of her drink as she looked directly into Jackal's eyes trying to read his thoughts as his words seemed a little to connect for a rather distant friend of a friend connected to the Bandit King.

Fibi spoke up and just like her nature thus far it didn't seem she didn't have any real reason of her own for being on the island, furthermore it seems she didn't even know the current state of affairs as she didn't know who mother was either and Jackal began to explain who she was in his own words and the more he spoke about her and the kingpins that ruled Baltigo alongside her the more he felt that he was much more connected to her then he was letting on earlier

There was silence between the three of them before he said something that was rather well spoken but then as soon as he was done dropped a wad of Beli on the table as he said he was going to do, "Hold on a second," Percila said as she drunk the last few drips of her fresh fruit cocktail and set it on the table, "We told you our reasons but you didn't tell us your own, just like you said...everyone in Baltigo has an angle, so what's your Jackal?" Percila looked at him as her pupils shrunk into a focused gaze, this whole encounter was way too coincidental and it was setting off Percila's own inner alarm as she was just a hairs length away from drawing her blade.

"I think it would be best if we stopped tip-toeing around as it's getting old, wouldn't you say?" Percila stated as she lifted up her right arm near the blade of her hilt without actually touching it.

22Release the Little Kraken [Social] - Page 2 Empty Re: Release the Little Kraken [Social] Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:09 pm

Lorelei Riversong

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lorelei Riversong
Well, Jackal had a flair for the dramatic, she had to give him that. With how he told the story of the rulers of Baltigo, while Fibi just groaned and flopped back in to the booth, raising her arms up high before she fell over on to her side, using the booth as a bed while he spoke and Percila had their conversation. This was boring, she would rather be spending her time going out and painting, and making new sights for people to see! Not this boring full blown war room tactics talk and trying to suss each other out.

But, when Percila brought up the topic of Jackal not sharing his angle for being in Baltigo, Fibi opened one eye up and sat right up. Scooching in close, with Jackal being in the center between Fibi and Percila by his own choice, she would continue to scooch in until he was sandwiched firmly between Percila and herself.

Her face cat like with a number three shaped grin, her eyes aglow with the topic of gossip. "Oooo yes, that's right, you haven't told us a thing about yourself. Isn't that just the rudest Percila? Barging in to a table with ladies, while they are trying to have a conversation, and demands information from them? Why, Fibi thinks that Jackal should either spill the beans, or pay for lunch." She lifted her hand and signaled to the waitress.

A few quick hand gestures, and she ordered not one, but three more plates of the premium fish, more costly than the money that was already on the table. Fibi's tail was starting to bunch up and coil around under the table, seeking to wrap around Jackal's legs and keep them together so he wouldn't easily be skipping out on the bill if he didn't want to talk. Fibi was showing her more wily side it seemed.

23Release the Little Kraken [Social] - Page 2 Empty Re: Release the Little Kraken [Social] Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:38 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

Maintaining his position boxed in between the two ladies, Jackal couldn't help but smirk to himself as the woman's words carried a bit of authority to them. Commanding the Mink to reveal his reasons for being on Baltigo, "Oh, is that a threat then Miss Percila? Shishishi..." the Mink chuckled to himself, his eyes shifting to her right arm that firmly rested above the blade to her side. Joining in the mischief, Jackal could've sense the impending movement underneath the table with something far beyond his mortal sight. "I think you lot are getting a bit ahead of yourself." Jackal stated smirking. "I've never tried to hide my reason for being on Baltigo... and I'm not tip-toeing around anything. You just never asked until this point." Jackal explained.

Springing up from his seated position with a bit of acrobatics, using his arms as a springboard, the Mink flipped from between the two, to the other side of the table, using a leaping motion. The speed [5] at which it'd happen would've appeared as a blur to anyone of inferior perception, and almost unnoticeable for those out-classed. This time he'd land standing up straight, removing the hood that shrouded his identity. "I am the guy. My name is Jackal - also known as the Bandit King. If that movement wasn't good enough for you then, I can give you another kind of demonstration." Jackal stated simultaneously with his hand extended surging electricity.

However, he'd drop his hand to his side and breakout into laughter once more, "However, I'm going to have to be blunt. I reject your help to take on Mother. What started off with me picking up to orphan brats in a District ridden with prostitution ended up as an all out Mafia War. Bandits versus Mafioso. Sounds like the plot line for some cheesy flick huh? Adding you to the mix... Might be giving myself a handicap? You think?" Jackal stated aloud, in a kind of rhetorical manner.

Snatching his money off the table, Jackal would've shouted for the owner of the pub, "Put this one on my tab. It seems these ladies want to eat to their hearts content." Jackal stated snickering. The owner simply nodded, "Your business is always good here, Ears." the owner stated, patting the Mink on his shoulder. Digging into his messenger bag, he'd take out a pen and paper, which contained his Den Den contact. Two pieces each, one for Fibi and one for Percila. "Fibi. Call me next time your tagging ships, it looks like fun, I'll tag along as your body-guard. First jobs on the house, Shishishi. Percy. I like that. My new nickname for you. Right, Percy. As for the fate of the women, I've tried to free many of them, and they all still went back to their life of prostitution. For many of them, that's all they know. Some joined my crew and are currently filling up my doctor's lab with pregnancies... The point I'm trying to make is, I have no clue if I'll be better or worse than Mother but this District is just the first step. If you have enough resolve to die for a bunch of people you don't even know, who'd sell your head to Mother for the highest buck... Then call that number in two days. I'll tell you where everything is going down. However, if you waste my time... I'll kill you myself. What more important to Bandit... More than money or wealth... Is time." Jackal concluded, turning towards the door to walk away. Jackal would snag a snapper from the table, shooting the owner/barman a wink.

What happened next was up to them but waiting outside of the bar for the Bandit King was the streets filled with several of grunts, armed and looking for their leader. Jackal had grown interested by the two, so no harm would come to them but he wouldn't have much more time to waste, the Ball was soon upon them.

Exit.

Skill:

24Release the Little Kraken [Social] - Page 2 Empty Re: Release the Little Kraken [Social] Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:37 pm

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void

Percila Du'var

-Percila Du'var-"

Percila didn't pay attention to Fibi as she didn't want to give the impression that she was joking to Jackal as it would ruin her intimidation method completely, however it didn't seem that it worked either way as Jackal easily shrugged it off with his usual laugh before stating that he hadn't been tip-toeing around as Percila herself put it as she had just never asked him clearly before this situation and she was getting ahead of herself, she hated to admit it but he was right and she threatened him for no reason on the pretense he was an enemy causing her to lower her arm back down.

But despite her deciding not to take any action against him it seemed there was something that made him move as he sprung up from his seat with acrobatic smoothness as he went from his seated position to flipping to the other side of the table as he leaping motion and although it wasn't a strange occurrence it was the speed at which he had done it as it was a speed Percila only moved at when she herself was going full speed making her doubt anyone else could read his movements before he landed on the table, as he landed his hood slid off while he proclaimed himself as the very person she was looking for "Bandit King" Jackal and even offered  her another demonstration by causing his hand to spark off electricity, Percila didn't know of the "Bandit Kings" skillset even if he had shown more but his acrobatic feet was enough to grab her attention and warrant caution of her next moves.

With introductions out of the way Jackal decided to address her need to help the "Bandit King" with Mother by outright rejecting it as he saw her as somewhat of a handicap, Percila wondered if she was that inferior compared to his skills but more than that she realized that if she was in his case she was little more than a random stranger offering her help and in his own words "everyone had an angle" meant that he probably thought she had one as well which made his rejection all  the more clear to her despite believing she wouldn't be a handicap. Jackal called out to the waiter as he paid more money for them to eat on his dime, after confirming with the owner he went into a bag and took out a pen and paper where he began to write out something before giving a piece to Percila and Fibi each, when she looked at the paper it contained a Den Den mushi contact number.

After addressing Fibi he then called her "Percy" stating that he liked that nickname and that was what he was going to call her, he then continued saying that he tried helping the women under Mothers rule only for them to end up on his ship still going about their business with some even managing to get pregnant, Percila knew what he was doing without him even needing to say it as he was stating that his battle was not hers to intervene in if she thought getting rid of mother would help Baltigo's situation as even under his care the situation hadn't changed, however if she insisted he directed her to call his number in two days time but if she wasted his time in her efforts he would kill her all the same.

Jackal made his exit and left the two behind, but after hearing that type of news Percila wasn't really in the mood to eat because if what he was saying was true then Mashyuu's goal to reform Baltigo may have been a waste all together but more so then that it made her idealistic views of changing Baltigo all the  more self-centered around her own goals then it did to change anything, she didn't like that but more then that she wasn't liking the feeling in the pit of her stomach that was dragging her down, Percila then got up from her sheet as well and made her exit to return to the hotel with Proan as she was feeling quite sick.

-Exit-

25Release the Little Kraken [Social] - Page 2 Empty Re: Release the Little Kraken [Social] Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:55 pm

Lorelei Riversong

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lorelei Riversong
When Jackal moved, Fibi wasn't able to keep up, instead, she was left in awe. That quick little display of motion was more than enough for her to go in to her excitement mode. Her eyes were comical, cartoon-like sparkles in them while her mouth hung agape. Her fists clenched and raised up to her chest, bent at the elbows while resting them on the table. Leaning forward, she just marveled at him and blatantly interrupted him. "DO THAT AGAIN! But, slower...So I can see it again! Only, actually see it!"

She didn't care if he knew she was the one that spray painted his ship, she still had some specks of paint on her jacket at that point, but, she was more interested in his little display of action. Next time she was tagging ships, she would definitely give him a call. As he handed her the paper, she looked at it, and tucked it away in to her pocket while Jackal walked away, "Okay bye, but I don't have a den den! Bye though!" She said while waving to Jackal on his way out. After that she turned to Percila.

Fibi opened her mouth to talk, shoot the shit, express and exchange the gift of the gab, but, Percila was already getting up. Leaving Fibi sitting there with a finger raised, and her mouth open as if she was about to say something, only to watch as Percila left, leaving Fibi to enjoy her meal.

"Okay bye Percila! I'll see you around maybe!" She emphatically said to Percy before she returned to her food, and ordered a couple more servings, racking up Ears' tab, which would feed Fibi. When you worked with more than the human body was accustomed to, those extra limbs needed the calories. Fibi would leave the tavern with a happy gut in between the zipper of her jacket, and a big smile on her face.

By the time she got back to the home of her ship, she had already worked that stomach down back to its taut flatness.

-Exit-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum