Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
They don't love you. [ Part III GV Final ] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
They don't love you. [ Part III GV Final ] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
They don't love you. [ Part III GV Final ] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
They don't love you. [ Part III GV Final ] EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
They don't love you. [ Part III GV Final ] EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
They don't love you. [ Part III GV Final ] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
They don't love you. [ Part III GV Final ] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
They don't love you. [ Part III GV Final ] EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
They don't love you. [ Part III GV Final ] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face
Fidel D. Marx

and Pepe the Clown

GV Details :

ooc: Within the spoiler to the first parts. But, there will be a recap in my first three posts of this topic. So, if you wanted you could just read those.

Also all doriki to strength.

https://strawhats.rpg-board.net/t3728-davy-d-marx-done

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face
Fidel D. Marx

and Pepe the Clown

Multiple children would begin to plaster up posters all over Mock Town. The posters weren't like the ones done by those Pirate that were recruiting some time ago. So, there would be no need to worry about a Marine force attacking. But trouble was coming. Many pirate crews come to Mock Town to recruit or retire, and rarely is there a conflict that involves the entire town. Sadly the Pirates coming were involving everyone. Mainly due to the actions of Fidel D. Marx and Pepe the Clown. Details of that reason will be elaborated on throughout the encounter.

"Why are you lazy?"
Fidel would say as he would walk inside to see Pepe sitting down eating some ice cream. Fidel was drenched in sweat from the smoldering hear outside and his intense training. Shirtless he had a towel draped over his shoulders, as he wasn't a fan of sweat in his eyes.

"Huh?" He'd stop the spoon he was about to push into his mouth, the chocolate ice cream dripping into the container as he looked over at Fidel. He'd slowly put the spoon in his mouth though after Fidel began to walk closer. Not wanting to waste his treat.

"You were supposed to put up those posters, you creep." Fidel would say with a hint of agitation in his voice.

"Creep? How dare you, I am no such thing." Pepe felt insulted and shocked from such a accusation.

"You are a clown that gave kids candy to do something for you."
Fidel had stopped his training because one of the kids had come back. Asking if they could get more candy for work. Fidel sent the kid away though and told him not to come back.

"Saying it like that makes it sound bad you bastard." Clown this time around had no ill intentions toward those kids. They served as his ears and eyes within Mock Town, nothing more. As he does this all the time when he comes to Islands.

"What did yah even say on these things...." Fidel would roll his eyes at Pepe's response and grab a poster that was on the floor. He didn't know what they said and wondered what Pepe did to send the warning to the town. As everyone was in danger and also needed to get out the way so Fidel could go all out.

ATTENTION ALL RESIDENT OF MOCK TOWN!

Due to the actions of Fidel D. Marx presumably known as Calico Jack the Pirate known as The God of Combat Baylor is coming to this Island with a crew out to kill everyone until Fidel is found. Women, Children, and Elderly are advised to retreat into the Noble side of town to Mansion XXX. As Fidel has made it clear he will not come out to face this foe and is fine with your lives paying the cost. Strong enough Men that are willing and able to fight we advise you to arrive as well, so that a plan can be devised to help ensure this town does not succumb to a slaughter.

WANTED

DEAD OR ALIVE
Baylor ● God of Combat
100,070,150 - bounty

Much like his Captain this is a ruthless and hardhearted Man. Being only active for a few months his bounty has risen high after the slaughtering of the 80th Branch Marine Base in the West Blue. Albeit not going alone and with a handful of Meruem's crew he was the one to slay the Rear Admiral in-charge of the base.  

We do not know the specific time he will arrive but are positive it is within the next few days. So please bring as much supplies as you can. We have a group that will protect as many people as possible. This is not joke or jest.

"...Why the fuck did you also make me the villain in all this?" Fidel would say as he balled up the poster, not that mad. He was annoyed though. As he has done a lot to try and get these people on his side. And with his efforts to heal them he had done his best to be seen as a "good" guy.

"Not my decision." Pepe would be quick in his response.

"Than whose is it?" Fidel was confused. And would turn to Pepe when he spoke.

"I was the one to tell him to write it that way, Fidel."
The voice was familiar to Fidel. As it was Che his revolutionary chaperone. Someone that Fidel reported to also now.

"What why? He is my subordinate. " Fidel would say as he walked over to Che, the two locked eyes and neither seemed they would back down from the other.

"You are under me. So, he is under me as well. And before you ask. I told him to make you that way to keep up the disguise of you being a Pirate. As this situation is a mess that I have to fix. I will make you two Pirates the villains of this story. Fighting it out till only one survives. If you die I will get my revenge on Baylor and kill him myself. If you live I will defeat you and send you off of the Island.

After that I will let the people know that those that protected them was not the Marines, but rather the Revolutionaries. Things already have been set up that will cause people to evacuate and arrive to this district. I've already taken the other Mansions so housing them all should be enough while you do one thing.

Cause as much collateral damage within town as possible while you fight Baylor. It sounds horrible but it must be done for these people to switch up and follow me. I already have supplies out at sea and the Man power to repair. This also will be on the news around the world, so be careful. I have a agent with the press waiting here. Any questions?"
Che spoke slowly and calmly, as if this plan was already agreed upon. He had contributed it after arriving to the Island only just a few weeks ago. He didn't tell Fidel of his arrival but did speak with Pepe. He pulled a lot of connections to seize this opportunity created by Fidel. He already expected destruction of Mock Town. Saving as many people was something he wanted to do. And potentially gained followers to the cause was a bonus.

Fidel would look at Che then at Pepe. He would look at Pepe and then back at Che. He'd rub his chin as he began to think, wondering what to actually say. His thoughts however would begin to leak out from his mouth. "The plan is actually cool, but rushed. But that should be expect with how long Che probably has been back on the Island. But this asshole thinks I will die....heh. He must not know I've gained a crazy new ability that I have almost mastered. I did however only fight against one guy with it seriously.....and Baylor might be stronger than me and that guy. Hmm maybe I could be killed. Huh? Why the hell is he staring at me like that?" Fidel would leave his thoughts and look back at Che.

"Okay, I will follow the plan and I got no questions. I'll be heading into the forest however, I exspect tour followers wouldn't want to see me here. " Fidel would say as he would begin to walk away from Che. He was done talking and wanted to get some more training in. And preparing for Baylor. Setting up varies dummies scattered around the not only Mock town but the Island.

Last edited by Poopy Face on Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face
Fidel D. Marx

and Pepe the Clown

A Day later they arrived in droves. All residents, the civilians, would arrive in protest. Not liking the flyers that were posted up by their children. Pepe would meet them with some of Che's Men and  explain the situation to them. Convincing them to listen was going to take hours, but Pepe was up for it. His task by Che was to save as many of them as possible from the upcoming carnage. At this same time a conflict was being resolved.

Fidel v. Micha

They don't love you. [ Part III GV Final ] 232eee2eb7ad5e9e071b0662948d3769

They both watched as the Civilians went to protest Pepe. Many places being vacated for the time being, and hopefully till Baylor arrives. Micha and Fidel would head to a random bar, not caring for which. Some people had the same thought as them to stick around while people left. To loot. What Fidel and Micha were doing was drinking. Both sitting behind the bar, and just grabbing bottles after bottles. There were around twenty others within this place already drinking and having a jolly old time. Fidel and Micha however didn't care for them, as they were weak. Rather they began to talk in their drunkard state.

"S-s-so, this guy is stronger than you? By a lot? A lot?" They had talked prior to this question. Nothing serious however. As they were unwinding from finishing their respective training. This was a time to relax. The calm before the storm.

"Yup....only KokoKoKo and that Supernova Memo are stronger. If he is coming....this entire town is doomed. But, that is fate." He said their names like that to show how much he currently respected them. After speaking he'd slam back the bottle he was drinking from. Finishing it and grabbing another.

"Fate *gulp* isn't *gulp*  real. Baka!" Fidel would say between sips of his barrel. Having the idea to pour as much as he could into a barrel and drink from that was the greatest idea he ever had. He couldn't drink it all in one go, but he could sure try. He was saturated in the mystical liquid.

"If you say so." They didn't agree on that sentiment, but Micha wouldn't push the issue.

"I do have a question for you. Where have you been since we all called a cease fire." Even though neither were sobered up his question came out cleaner than anything else he'd say today.  

"Training everyday and every-night. As if I am to die I will die at my peak." Micha would look at his hands, acknowledging his own growth in strength.

"Oh....I guess. You should've used that time to prepare for your journey....since Jaya has nothing for you." Fidel would say as he would look at the guy, unimpressed.

"Do you not want me to fight with you?" Micha didn't understand how this mood swift came, and caught the gaze of Fidel. He was being judged by this Man, he could see it in his eye. He looked at Micha as if he was nothing short of weak.

"No, I don't. You are useless." Fidel wouldn't mince his words or hold back his opinion.

"Fuck you say?" Micha would slam both hands onto the bar-top and stand to his feet.

Fidel knew where this was heading. And would proceed to try one more time to down the entire barrel, which he would do. He was soaked however from what didn't get into his mouth. After that he would remove his shirt and stand to his feet, as he sat on the floor. "As someone to admit out-loud there are others stronger than him, you are weak minded. A liability. If they were to offer you a chance to come back by turning on me in the heat of battle, I'd be annoyed. So, I don't want to fight with you nor fight you unless I have to. So, I will extend this offer once. Leave Jaya now. "

"....I will not allow you to speak to my in such a way, you little shit. I've killed boys like you a dozen of times over. Weaklings that claim superiority over others. Offering me a chance to leave this place as if you could make me, is unacceptable. "
Micha would begin to quickly change, as he wasn't going to hold back. He would never again allow himself to be treated as someone's underling. Or like someone that was not strong. His zoan abilities had reached a higher point now, and he had a new transformation.

They don't love you. [ Part III GV Final ] Tumblr_m7wazyucrb1qj13oio1_500

Pepe v. Protesters

A table had been brought out for Pepe and those that were leaders in the community, since the Mayor had passed. He saw them as leaderless idiots. And if he was assigned by this by Che he would let them all die. Alas that wasn't a option.

"What right do you have to have children put up such propaganda? Pirates are a natural occurrence on this Island. Making a big deal about this guy is unnecessary. And we have come here in force due to being sick and tired of the problems starting to rise up."

'And you blame me? No, you blame those within this district. As the wealthy on this Island all back me. Che speaking with them first and getting rid of those that were going to be a problem. The common folk who have the most to lose are before me today....I need to appeal to them.' Pepe would think as the Man spoke. As he understood what his concerns were before he came. Before him were five others. They were pillars of the Mock Town community. Convincing them is all that was needed, and the others would fall in line. "I get that, I really do. But those problems have the same root. Which is Piracy. And has reach the point where this town will be swallowed up. "

"You can say that, but it isn't true. Not at all. I've lived here for many years. And we have seen so called Kings and so called legends. Piracy is part of this Island, has been since I was a little one. But, with the Marines now around we have no need to worry about problems from piracy.Nor need help from you all that have lived up here. Those that have never worked hard at anything. Paying to keep protect while the rest of us ran on luck."

'Stupid bitch. What did you even try to say? Lordt, you NEED to die. ' Pepe would nob his head in understatement as he listen to the Elderly Lady speak. He'd cup his hands and lean forward. "Where are the Marines? I understand they finally set up a base here...but after I gave you all the information needed to be safe, where did they go? No, to think of it they left before my posters went up. So, m'lady. You are still running on luck. Unless you allow me to help. I will not justify anything done in the past by others, as I look to the future. " Murmurs would be heard after Pepe spoke. His smooth input of doubt was working. And at that moment there was a loud explosion heard, and they felt the tremor all the way here. They were all at a elevate position and could look down at town. A large plume of smoke would rush into the sky above the town. Following that a howl could be heard. It was ear piercing and made many winch in pain.

"DO YOU ALL WISH TO RELY ON LUCK!? OR WILL YOU TAKE MY HAND! THE FIRST WAVE OF ATTACKS HAVE COME! I IMPLORE EVERYONE TO SEEK REFUGE INSIDE ONE OF THE BUILDING IN THIS AREA, AS PREPARATIONS HAVE ALREADY BEEN MADE TO HOUSE YOU ALL!" Pepe would seize this moment, not caring for what caused it. His voice was loud and dominate as it traveled. "We can finish our talks in this building." He would turn his attention back to the Leaders. As he was not done. Not by far.

Fidel v. Micha

They don't love you. [ Part III GV Final ] Source

'Not even touched and he sent me this far.' Fidel slowly began to stand to his feet, dusting himself off. "I should've attacked first." Fidel would say as he waited for the dust to clear. The one punch made by Micha was enough to send everything within the bar flying, causing there no longer to be a bar. It was powerful but only if it had landed. Other than that it just a burst kinda attack. The people that were inside also were okay, maybe a few sprains.

Micha would let the smoke clear for just a bit before leaping into the air. "GENESIS SLAM!" his voice echoed through the area as he began to fall from the sky, a double arm hammer fist. He aimed right for Fidel.

"That could do damage." Fidel would say as he would create a "Room" pushing it to halve his safe peak. As he would need a big one for this fight. He wouldn't do anything till he was mere inches away from being harmed.

Micha wouldn't even notice from how quickly Fidel would vanish. And felt that his attack landed, the force from it being what everyone with Pepe saw. Micha was tried to end it quickly. The sheer amount of power that he had put into that move was beyond even his strength, and some harm was done to himself in return for the increase in damage. The knock back was more powerful than before as it would send away everything within a thirty meter diameter flying. Leaving the area he now stood in a crater void of anything but dirt and rocks. Honestly, this attack might've taken Fidel out of the fight.

"It didn't land." He howled prematurely in victory as he looked down, with the smoke clearing. What was before him was nothing but a dummy. Sniffing around he would catch the scent of Fidel and began to move from the crater. He didn't need to go far though as the scent would vanish and come back, right behind him. The dummy being replaced by Fidel. "WHAT!?"

"Ninja Art: Replacement Replacement!"
Fidel would say as he would strike a pose. He was not going to take this serious, not at all. He had switched back with the dummy because he didn't know about anything else in the area that could get him closer to Micha. Since his attack pretty much pushed everything in the area out. How this all worked? Well, just as it was said before dummies crude in nature had been placed all over. In total Mock town only had three, and all were in this area. fifth-teen  meters a part. And all of them were moved except this one. So, it was good to say this wasn't going to be used on Baylor. Which was fine as it wasn't something he felt good using. With the chance the things he set to be switched moved it could get fucked up.

"Bringing you here was the right choice, as I can practice on someone living." Fidel would say as he would remove his blade, the one he first fought Micha with. Quickly, and with unison with his words he would put on a magnificent display. Swinging and slashing at the air, since the distance between them was five meters. Micha was no impressed but didn't move, as he didn't know what ability Fidel now had. As vanishing like that was something he never seen before. Nonetheless Fidel would not hold back with his masterful display of swordsmanship. As these movements would be the end of the conflict.

Name:Split.
Description: The user usually takes a left facing stance but can do it from any position. What always needs to be done is the draw. Pulling on the sword while pulling the scabbard, or something used as one, at the same time. When done in the usual stance he will also take a step forward with his right foot. This powerful Iaidō strike is used with all the strength he can muster in a instant. The killing blow as he calls it. In total, if need be, he can strike ten times before re-sheathing his blade. This skill is usually used when the blade used is in range but doesn't have to be, above Novice a secondary ability comes into play.

As with the User's current skill they are able to send forth one large and powerful, compressed air projectile. When this is done the amount of times he can slash before re-sheathing his blade decreases to five. Decreasing the slash to just one will allow the user to make the air slash fly forward in a direct line instead of in a crescent moon type shape. The dimensions of this slash are 20m in length and 5m in width. The color of this slash also comes off as a neon green(aesthetics), when not done within a ROOM.

Unless placed onto something else things split can be put back without the need of the user.
Range: Contact - Air slash(50m)
Attribute: Speed & Agility  +1

Name:Shambles.
Description:: Within the space created with ROOM, the user can switch the places of any inanimate object inside the space, no matter the size. With the currently level of the user (Advance) inanimate objects don't need to be switched with anything as seen within canon. Unless they are within the clutches of someone. Only when the users Willpower exceeds the others will the object be taken. To move someone if they are focused on the user the user needs to have a 1 superiority in willpower were if they aren't focused on the user they can be switched even if the user has 1 below their willpower. The speed of this switch does not go off of the user's current attributes. Rather it is at a static speed of 8.  
Range:Anywhere within the current Room.
Attribute: Willpower

Pepe v. Protesters

They don't love you. [ Part III GV Final ] 569252363986991e49b35317c5cc34b29b61f855_hq

The sky was dark and the moon was white and not fully shown. Their discussion to partner up had turned into what their plan was to be. A group had been sent to Mock Town to check out what happened and they would report they saw Fidel sailing away on a rowboat. They had saw the damage caused and reported that if Baylor was stronger than the danger present to them by Pepe was true.

"We've gotten a lot to volunteer for set up and decorations. One the night they are to arrive we will light up the entire Island. I am glad that you all have agreed life is more important than material objects. For those that are going to assist in the fight the plan has been given to them, and what they are to do has been disclosed. Everyone else has been kept in the dark to ensure this information isn't leaked or too many people try to head into town to get their belongings. " Pepe spoke their agreed upon plan one more time.

The plan that was given was to burn a section of the town with a controlled fire. It being implemented into the Christmas decorations. Baylor had a character flaw that he loved performances, so one would be put on just for him. Pepe and a few others taking up this dangerous task. The spark would be lit once Baylor was in position.

Tis the season and decorations were to be put up all over Mock Town at this moment however; if they wanted the plan to go through. The crater that was created would be the place for the stage. The cleared out area would be adorned with many festive decorations to give no hint of the fight that took place. None of the damaged buildings went to waste, as they would be used to build a platform over the crater, while other things were placed underneath the stage. Che showed that he was not a slouch when it came to construction. As that shipwright knowledge had to go somewhere. Construction was rushed as well as the decorations, but it all would be completed till the night of the red moon. Reports is that the attack on places done by Baylor always started at 10:00 with a bang. Everyone involved in the upcoming fight will meet up a few hours before then.

7:00PM

ooc note: This is where people can join in, if they want. Filling the blanks of what they have done and what they are doing for the performance, if they are doing one. For the NPC I request that we start combat after the performances.

Monè D. Nero

Vagabond
Vagabond

Monè D. Nero
Title

Word Count: x/y
  Tagged: @Poopy Face
  Muse: dead
  Music: song name by composer

This notes section will scroll if needed!

Mone felt like a new man as he walked through the dark streets of Mock town. He could have easily decided to fly through the air instead of walking, but he wasn't used to his new abilities yet, so he spent most of his time electing to walk instead. Even so, he could feel the power of the Yatagarasu within him, urging him to use its power, to transform himself into the bird and fly high into the sky and away from his problems. He knew this feeling was only his fears about the upcoming fight manifesting into a desire to get away, but he still almost let himself be caught up by it. But, as he fingered the strap across his chest that held Wakai to his chest, he was reminded of his promise to help Pepe. He had a job to do and he wasn't the type to give up on a job, especially when he'd already taken payment. 'Why couldn't I just be a thief with no honor, then I could just run away from this hellish fight and keep the clown's sword and his gold.' He wasn't though, so he sighed and continued on.

Walking towards the building in which Pepe currently resided with the leaders of the village, he'd be getting closer and closer during all the time when Pepe was having his meeting. He of course had no idea of Pepe's actual plan since he had been busy finding the sword he was meant to get and consuming his mythical devil fruit. "I hope whatever this clown's plan is doesn't involve me putting in too much work before the fighting begins, especially since I'm gonna be helping them fight off a pirate strong enough to destroy this entire village." Mone spoke to himself as he took his seemingly never ending walk. 'I actually wonder if with the Yatagarasu power I could destroy a village lie this one,' And Mone legitimately pondered it, thinking of how strong the bird's energy felt inside of him,'Probably not, at least at the moment. Letting out enough of the birds energy to destroy a village would probably end up killing me too.'

Mone would be thrown out of his thoughts by the sound of a large explosion, a sound that was followed by a large plume of smoke and a vicious sounding howl that could probably be heard all over mock town. "What. The fuck. Was that?" Mone was stunned by the explosion and the howl, nearly turning himself into his half-point from the shock of the two alone. He didn't have much time to be frozen though, because before long he'd hear the voice of Pepe the clown shouting out about how people had a choice to rely on luck or to take his hand and get refuge in one of the nearby buildings. Deciding that since he'd just stumbled upon both a high grade sword and a mythological zoan devil fruit from pure luck, that maybe it would be best to take a break from relying on luck for now. So, Mone decided to leave Pepe to his own business and find one of the nearby safe buildings for him to take a nap in.

Going to the nearest building around him, Mone walked through the door to see that it was an inn. 'Perfect' Inside, there were a few people sitting around in the lobby, and a woman behind the front desk. "Hey miss, I'm gonna need a room for me to get some rest for a while," He'd say while flashing a smile at her. "Well actually sir, all of our rooms are filled up at the moment due to people that have fled their homes due to the impending threat." Mone felt bummed out immediately, thinking that he wouldn't be able to get himself a place to sleep before it was time to fight to save the people on the island, because those same people were taking up all the rooms. "Fortunately for you sir, we do have an office with a couch her that you could sleep in. If you're really that exhausted." Mone smiled, feeling his streak of good luck continuing on even though he expected it to be over. "Thank you so much ma'am, I actually was nearly falling over from tiredness." Mone allowed the woman to lead him to the office with a couch, nearly falling over onto it instantly. "Hey lady!" he'd shout at the woman on his way down into dreamland. "Please wake me up when the pirate guy gets onto mock town, I'm gonna kick his ass." Mone took note of her shocked face at his plan, but he barely cared as he passed out onto the couch.

Doriki:

Last edited by Monè D. Nero on Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face
Fidel D. Marx

and Pepe the Clown

7:06pm

He was nothing short of bored, but he didn't stop the person speaking to him. As Che was just explaining their potential next move. He, as in Fidel, sat on a stump whilst Che spoke. A few feet separated the two and the space would not be cut by either of them. It had finally come to the point in the conversation that Fidel could chim in and not be cut short. "I doubt he will be stopped by a town being set on fire. But if I can go all out, I'm coo." Fidel would say as he reached into his  lap, a tray of some good ol' sweets being there. They were cooked by someone back at one of those Mansion or Inn's since that is what they served as for this entire ordeal in Mock town. Served dem good food and they will feel good. They would need to be whined and dined before they watched their home being well destroyed. How this all would end. Well, how everyone was going to be viewed would be shared to the world. As this wasn't even going to be a isolated incident.

"But I am confused.....how and why did Nicky West leave to another Island."

"Not sure. All I know is that we spotted her leaving and the only Islands she can land on is Karakuri, or another we hold. We doubt she is heading to our Island, so maybe she is going to advance herself within the World Government. The Happo Navy has no connection with anyone but themselves. If the World Government gai-"

"Nah, nah. She ain't going to make the World Government stronger, she actually don't like em'. She wants them for herself. I read through the information you were given about the Island. They are more advance than any Island within the Grandline, in my opinion. Even Long Ring Long Land looks like trash in comparison. If she was able to gain the Happo Navy as her own she will be powerful. So if you are wondering where she went...she went there. I just know it."

"You know her best."  

"Yup, and that is why I will take it from her."

"With what is going to happen soon, you will need to lay low."

"Or get another body."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Well, I will be heading back to make sure people stay were we told them to. I have scouts watching the seas in anticipation of our enemy. His large brig isn't something we will miss. Everything points to him coming right to the main port. I have Men helping but they will not be any help to you when it comes to fighting, or anything beyond our set up. So make sure you don't make me have to come down and help. Problem Child of the Revolutionary Army Fidel D. Marx."

"That extra shit you did with my name. Don't do that that shit again." Fidel would say as he watched Che walk away. Their conversation only lasted around twenty minutes and would end at the time stamp above this post. Following Che's exit Fidel would finish his snack and head over to a frozen puddle not that far from him. Around a couple feet. The weather on Jaya had took a turn again and it was cold enough that your breath could be seen within breathing. Looking at his reflection he wasn't that much of a fan of his look. Saying he has grown accustomed to losing his right eye would be a lie. For the fight he'd have to keep his enemy in a certain way or use Observation Haki, which he didn't want to do. He had a basic understanding of haki but it wasn't near where he'd like it to be for it to be super useful in combat. That doesn't mean he wouldn't use it. But, he did have some items left to him by Che. One Jet Dial. One Eisen Dial. And One Reject Dial.

He'd begin to scratch his head, annoyed. "I hate following what these bastards want....annoying as hell. Maybe I should put my own plan into motion. Buuuuutt I need a army. I need land....more advance than Jaya. And more rich than Skypiea. Heh, all of this can be found on Karakuri. I however lack the means to take that place the way I want. " Fidel's thoughts leaked from his mouth. He didn't get into any specifics of what he needed or what he was going to exactly do. So he really didn't care if anyone heard his words.

It would take a normal person to walk forty-five minutes from this spot to reach the Mansion area, while it would take a hour to reach Mock Town. He wasn't worried about getting to Mock Town. Even with the cold and still dropping weather, as he couldn't change that. Snow might be in the forecast but at this moment known graced the Island. Nightfall was coming soon however, that was a fact. At this moment the sun was already about to fully set.

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face
Fidel D. Marx

and Pepe the Clown

7:16pm

"Zehahahah! I'm like that fruit thief that made that arm, but instead of metals I used these here dials! ZEHAHAHAH!" In the most deranged way Fidel laughed after he finished his self augmentation. He planned on using only two out of the three however, even with all within his person. As the third was tricky to safely use in combat. Well, tricky to use without getting fucked up from it's effects from using it. His left hand was like a utility belt, whilst his right foot was a nice instant boost. Finally, the back of his right hand had the trump card. He didn't do anything SUPER advanced with these additions. They worked just how they did when not used within something. Something needed to come into contact with his backhand and then contact again would need to be made with it. His left needed to just be held as if he was using an actual blade, a hole being within his palm. Finally, flexing his calf was all that would be needed for the boost.

With the Dials came another thought. He could do this with more than just inanimate objects. If he really wanted to living things could be taken and absorbed in a way into his body. If he wanted to he could be a creature beyond any other, without anyone's help. Defeating people in his way would be easier. And getting to where he wanted could be done quicker. The smile that began to stretch across his face was one of pure delight, as he wanted off of this Island. As he would need a place where he isn't personally known to start a new plan. A place he could also build upon his other plans. "Karakuri is lookin' gooder and gooder, baby." Fidel would mutter to himself as he would begin to walk from the forest and in the direction of the town. He was done up here. Training wasn't needed. If he wasn't ready he'd die when he fought the enemy. That was his take on it. Regardless he knew shit was about to be crakin in Mock Town. He could see the lights from where he was. The town was litter than anything he had seen in a long time on this island.

The Janitor

Deva
Deva

The Janitor

Unbeknownst to Fidel or Mone, Baylor had already managed to make it into Mock Town. Under the cover of darkness and the assistance of his crew, he's sneaked through the streets of town until he'd gotten to a safe house the Blackheart Pirates used to stowaway on Jaya. The fact that Jaya was a gathering place for undesirables made it an ideal location for scouting new recruits to pad their ranks - although, they didn't often find themselves this deep into Paradise. The unkempt cabin didn't make for a fancy hiding spot, but it would make do. In fact, it only helped set the tone for coming events.

Baylor sat with his fingers interlocked in front of his face, a seething desire to run rampant giving him an almost visible aura. The man was impatient, to say the least, and could be seen constantly tapping his right foot and checking his watch, waiting for the promised time to finally come. Baylor knew very well that he didn't have to wait, but he'd convinced himself long ago that setting the time would instill fear into those that would become his victims. He stood by this and his men feared him far too much to stray from the path he created.

In the dark, damp room, Baylor would await for 10 p.m. to roll around. Wait to take Fidel D. Marx's head.

Monè D. Nero

Vagabond
Vagabond

Monè D. Nero
Time Passes

Tagged: @Poopy Face @Devroux
  Muse: Thicc anime womanz
  Music: yes

I'm going to die!!!

It was around 6:55 when Mone fell asleep, so he simply snored away as everyone else on Jaya island stressed about the events that would be occurring later on that night. His mind wouldn't be completely safe from thoughts about what would be happening, but in his dreams the events transpired in a way that was completely different from what was likely to happen in reality. As he slept, Mone saw himself bravely defeating Baylor, destroying the gigantic blade his imaginary opponent wielded with one swing from his mighty rapier. As the blade broke into a thousand pieces Mone thrust his blade into the heart of his opponent, causing the giant man to scream in pain and the people of Mock Town to cheer for their hero. Mone cherished all of the praise that followed, and couldn't help but smile in real life as in his dream her saw Fidel and Pepe drifting away from the island, and the people of Jaya island presented Mone with an extraordinary amount of beli.

In the real world while Mone slept, the woman who had showed Mone to his room was thinking about what he had said with more than a little bit of skepticism. 'There's no way this guy is going to be the one to defeat Baylor, I've never even heard of him and he doesnt look like he's that strong.' As she thought about it though, the idea seemed less crazy and more fantastical. Even if the guy probably wasn't the type of hero who could save her town from such a powerful opponent, it couldn't hurt her to dream about it. Looking over the sleeping man she noticed the large rapier he had inside of the sheathe he wore strapped to his back. Pulling the blade out to make sure it didn't slip and hurt him, she noticed how light it was for such a large blade and thought about how beautiful it looked. "Wow," She said aloud as the sword glowed in the dim light of the room,"This really is a really cool looking sword."

Staring down at the sword, she clutched it tightly as she thought about Mone's words once more. 'So, using this blade, he's supposed to save my entire town?' She looked from the sleeping man to the sword once again, eyes full of hope. She truly believed for a moment that the sleeping man might be able to save her and everyone she cared about from a rampaging member of a supernova's crew. Then, that moment passed, and she laughed, "Nah, we're all fucked."
Doriki:
Equipment:

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face
Fidel D. Marx

and Pepe the Clown

7:30pm

Fidel was not a normal person. Physically and Mentally he could not be compared to any regular ol' folk that populated the world. He wasn't the only person like this at all, many that braved the seas sooner or later rose higher than normal standards. In Fidel's mind Baylor, from what Che said, was of a entirely different bread. As Che fought that 'Beast' as he called him during the Dolly Doll ordeal. Regarding that 'Beast' as someone that could've ended the fight at any time if he wanted.  It was weird hearing such praise be given to a enemy. But it caused a bit of excitement within the spirit of Fidel so much that he would do want he wanted instead of following a set plan.

'Heh, I caught them as they were preparing to leave.' Fidel would think to himself as he'd spot Pepe and a few others. Many of them carried equipment and other things for their performances. He didn't count how many of them there were, as they didn't matter. All were weaklings and fools. "OI! PEPE!" Fidel would call out as he would push through everyone till he got mere inches away from Pepe. He didn't need to do this rude act, but he wanted to. Pepe looked at him with a bit of shock as he didn't expect Fidel to show up right now. He thought Che had went to tell him not to head down to Mock Town till a signal was given. Before anything could be said Pepe would drop to his knees. Fidel giving him a strong right to the jaw. He didn't break anything. However, that shit would hurt in the morning. Fidel would turn to those behind. "Yeah, no. No, party for you guys. Having you all come down there would be a messy, even with the plan. So, yeah. No, no, no. Leave that trumpet. And take him back inside, I got this. Tell everyone that inside I will kill Baylor on my own.

I ain't tellin' yeah though...none of you can come. But, there ain't goin' be no big ass performances. Just me. so, if you can actually fight. Or know of someone that can fight, come on down. Just be careful. Cause there is a BIG chance I will not save anyone if it risks my life. "
Fidel spoke loud and clear. He didn't wait for a response, as he didn't care for one. He would talk to the Man with the banjo and take it, adding this to his collection. He however knew this thing wouldn't make it out of this fight however. With that now with his clutches he would begin to run, full sprint. He wasn't going to walk at a higher pace. Or take his time to get into town, he was ready to get this shit started.

7:45pm

He was exhausted from the sprint, but he was catching he breath. Unless interrupt physically he'd make it to the stage that was put up, and it was kinda shitty. Not in a structural sense but the overall appearance. The entire town was honestly. Like someone vomited the Christmas spirit all over the place. Fidel wasn't the biggest fan of the season, but there was nothing he could do about these decorations. He'd drag a chair to the stage, and sit in it. Trumpet in hand he would begin to play. He loved music. It was one of the few things that that could relax him. However, that didn't mean he could sing or play a instrument. And as you'd expect his notes were sour notes. Forcing air into the thing was a challenge, as this was the first time he'd ever attempted to play such a instrument. He has heard others play it and that is what he imagined himself doing at this moment. With this place being his safest room. The sounds of this poorly played instrument echoed through the frighteningly silent town. It was not normal for Mock town to be so vacant and void of life right now. Not everyone had heeded the evacuation but a large majority did. Fidel would play only for a few minutes within this room of his. It not taking long for his sour notes to creep into his own ears. "I sound nothing like those fancy ladies." Fidel would mutter to himself in disgust as he would place the horn down in front of him. He didn't know if that'd draw anyone out, it was a short tune. So, he would stand up. Leaving his chair behind he would jump off of it. It was a small leap and the height from the stage and the platform it was on wasn't anything harmful.

"SAFE AND SOUND AT HOME AGAIN, LET THE WATERS ROAR, JACK. SAFE AND SOUND AT HOME AGAIN, LET THE WATERS ROAR, JACK. "
Him bursting into song wasn't to pass the time, it was purely to provoke another sailor. Though, it wasn't clear at this moment that Jack was Baylor; that would change through his horrid singing. As the lyrics turned from their original versions. It was a rendition of their journey up to this point.

"LONG WE'VE TOSSED ON THE ROLLING MAIN, NOW WE'RE SAFE ASHORE, BAYLOR! DON'T FORGET YOUR OLD SHIPMATE, FALDEE RALDEE RALDEEE RALDEE RYE-EYE-DOE!" This as the chorus. The changes to it only being the name of Baylor being inserted. So, that there was no confusion that he was Jack within this song.

"SINCE I SAILED FROM CASTLE ROCK COUPLE MONTHS GONE, OR NIGH, JACK. WAS THERE EVER CHUMMIES, NOW, SUCH AS YOU AND I, JACK!" Castle Rock was the closest thing Fidel could call the place he was held by Dolly Doll. A place Baylor also was at. A place that the experiments done by Dolly Doll under the orders of Koko the Clown were being done. The reason Baylor being there being protection. But, instead he wasn't able to do such a thing. Rather he left with a weapon that belonged to Fidel but was in the position of Che when taken. It all happened a couple months ago. But with their shared weapon they had to be buddies, weapon buddies.

"LONG WE'VE TOSSED ON THE ROLLING MAIN, NOW WE'RE SAFE ASHORE, BAYLOR! DON'T FORGET YOUR OLD SHIPMATE, FALDEE RALDEE RALDEEE RALDEE RYE-EYE-DOE!"

"WE HAVE WORKED THE SELF-SAME GUN, POISON WAS THE DIVISION! SPONGER I AND LOADER YOU, THROUGH THE WHOLE COMMISSION!" The Poison that the Supernova and Koko wanted to test on Jaya was pushed here by Baylor. However upon its premature released and Fidel gaining a new ability it was cleaned up before it could be properly tested and mass produced.

"LONG WE'VE TOSSED ON THE ROLLING MAIN, NOW WE'RE SAFE ASHORE, BAYLOR! DON'T FORGET YOUR OLD SHIPMATE, FALDEE RALDEE RALDEEE RALDEE RYE-EYE-DOE!"

"OFTEN TIMES HAVE WE LAID OUT, TOIL NOR DANGER FEARING! TUGGIN' OUT THE FLAPPING SAIL, TO THE WEATHER EARRING!" There was no real change to the lyrics of this portion. Rather Fidel put more enthuse on the not fearing danger. As he was walking alone picking a fight with someone he knew had others with him. His guard had never dropped however. It being high ever since his fight with Mihcae. An ability being used to help foresee any danger that may come from a direction he wasn't looking.  

"WHEN THE MIDDLE MAN WAS CUT, AND THE TIME WENT SLOW, BOY! WHO COULD CHOOSE A ROUSING REDRESS, WHO LIKE JACK OR FIDEL, BOY!"   With Nicky West pulling away from Jaya there was no mediator between Koko and the Supernova. Everything had crumbled before it really began. Because of Fidel. Fidel however also had a bone to pick with all of them. And this fight was, for both of them, their first steps on a path of revenge.

He walked in a circle the entire time he sung. The stage was the epicenter of this circle, and was never more than fifth-teen meters from Fidel's position. He like this area because of the space within it. And he'd keep singing unless he had a reason to stop. The worst that would happen is that his voice may get hoarse. But, if he felt himself pushing it too much he'd take a break. This was his bizarre attempt to get the attention of someone who honestly just like him.

Haki up

The Janitor

Deva
Deva

The Janitor

Baylor sat in the darkness of the safe house meditating. The man, a muscle-head by trade, was in fact fairly level-headed when it came time to perform. Mental image training was, although not helpful for realistic combat, very helpful for preparing a fighter emotionally. The rage that had been building in the pit of his stomach was slowly giving way as he thought about the coming fight. Fidel D. Marx may have many claims to fame, but compared to his captain - or any notable person he'd fought since joining the Blackheart Pirates - he was little more than a cocky startup. This wouldn't be a fight... It'd be a slaughter.

While Baylor sat in the confines of his room, a few of the quieter members of the men he'd brought with him skulked through the shadows of Mock Town. These men were no threat, giving off no aura of their own, because they were simply there to gather intel for Baylor. These men paid witness to Pepe's antics and Fidel's singing. While nothing that was going on in town seemed like a threat to their ranks, it may serve to pump up Baylor for the final performance.

Monè D. Nero

Vagabond
Vagabond

Monè D. Nero
Time Passes

Tagged: @Poopy Face @Devroux
 Muse: Thicc womanz
 Music: yes

I'm going to die!!!

As Fidel performed as a means of coaxing his opponent in his upcoming fight to the death, Mone remained asleep. Unless something happened in the immediate area of the inn he currently slept in, Mone would snored quietly through his dreams of being the one to stop Baylor, of being the hero of the story and admired by all the people of Mock Town. As insignificant as those people seemed to him when he was awake, no person can say that they wouldn't like to be appreciate work that they did. Especially when that work was something they put a lot of effort or emotion into. The rest of the inn was still through the performance as well, not recognizing the voice of the performer to be the man that they all viewed as a villain, they had no indication that he was anything more than some crazy man who had a death wish. They didn't even believe it was worth being upset at him for calling out to Baylor as they had no illusions of there being any possibility that the powerful pirate would somehow not kill them even if he wasn't being called out publicly. No, the dread that could only be felt by those unlucky few who new exactly when their time on the Earth would be ending, was shared by every person in the inn save for the magician who slept on the couch only yards away from the entrance.

It wouldn't be until 7:50 PM, a full 5 minutes after the beginning of Fidel's performance that Mone would finally be forced to awaken. It would not be by as of yet unnamed the woman who he had asked to wake him when it was time to fight, but instead Mone's slumber would be cut short by his own restless energy, the same energy that he had felt inside of himself since the moment he had consumed the mythological zoan devil's fruit that he now owned. The desire to test himself against strong opponents, to see what he could truly accomplish with the power of the Yatagarasu at his disposal. And as cheesy as it may have sounded to anyone that he said i out loud to, Mone truly felt that now, much more than he had when he first fell asleep, that he might actually have a chance in the fight against Baylor and the powerful pirates who he had brought with him.

With a smile on his face that could only be worn by those brave men who did not fear death, he'd pick up his sword and walk bravely to the front of the inn, taking in the hopeless looks on the faces of every person that he saw inside. This was his chance to put himself into the position to be a hero, to show these hopeless souls that he had not yet given up, and to promise to them that he would complete his mission and save them all. Instead, he shook his head at them, refusing to allow their bummed out attitudes to ruin his own mood, and said,"I'm glad I'm only being paid to fight Baylor. I'd hate having to worry about saving any of you hopeless fucks while I'm fighting for my life." He said it quietly, but he didn't care whether any of the patrons heard him, which a few did. It didn't matter to Mone that these were the brave (or stupid) ones, those few who had decided not to evacuate the down and instead choosing to not be forced out of their home. If Mone had given it some more thought he might have even respected them, but he didn't. He only saw that they were afraid and doing nothing to change it. Their shocked looks didn't bother him though as he strode confidently outside, on his way towards where he believed Pepe and Fidel to be.

On his way though, he couldn't help but feel an unusual amount of discomfort. The streets should've been completely empty, with most of the town being evacuated and those stupid few who remained all being indoors. Still though, Mone felt as if he wasn't alone as he walked through the streets, Wakai in hand and a small grin on his face. Choosing not to make any direct action as a result of his feeling but to stay on guard, Mone walked silently through the dark quiet town until he arrived at perhaps the only other place in town that had any signs of life in it, and the area where one irritable undercover revolutionary had performed a concert for a town that should've had no people in it.

Doriki:
Equipment:

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face
Fidel D. Marx

and Pepe the Clown

9:30pm

He actions were wasted, but he should've expected much. These people he lived with within this world weren't shit. When everyone else had passed, his old crew, the world got boring and softer. Days when you didn't allow anyone to talk shit about you had passed. And more edgy things had been moved into that vacant spot. "I'm his son! Blah Blah blah! I am going to collect all these swords! Blah Blah Blah! I got a plan Fidel! Blah Blah Blah!" Baylor was supposed to be different but like Fidel, however he wasn't.  Fidel's words of disgust echoed out as he made it to the docks, the start of all his dreams and aspirations in Mock Town. It started here so it would end here And this entire thing would be done in a way Fidel didn't want to do it. He was glad he stopped Pepe from coming into town and following through with his shitty plan, as it'd be wasted. The big show that displayed unique talents wasn't going to just draw everyone together, it was going to fill everyone with excitement before one of them faced their end. Sadly, that won't didn't nor would happen today.

The docks were vacant of any ships that mattered or held any true worth. Despite losing the technical knowledge that came with constructing them he could appraise any vessel he saw. If he wanted to leave this Island none of these would take him far, thirty in total and over half were for fishing. Mock town truly was a waste of a place. But they listened. Upon heading here his Observation Haki didn't pick anything up nor did he pick up anything, within his range, at this moment. Many had heeded the warning given but it he knew it really was just to save their skins. Fidel could not compare himself to these creatures. Humans, Minks, Fishman, Long whatever, Dwarfs, and whatever else was sentient enough to be regarded as not food.

Fidel was deep within thought. Backing out and into plans he had within his mind. As there was nothing else to do while he waited, and he decided he wouldn't waist anymore words till everything was said and done. Skypiea was heavy on his mind. As the things he said about Karakuri could be said about the place in the sky. And the difference could be that he already had been there. Though labeled as a villain as he was sent to his death. He could return as a God with his knew found abilities. Escape this world down here and build his own kingdom. His den Den mushi would begin to ring. Who it was? It was Nicky West. And for the remaining thirty minutes he would speak with her. Not one second after.

10:00pm

ooc:Sorry for the late post we can get this shit bussin' now.

The Janitor

Deva
Deva

The Janitor

Baylor sat within the dark room seething to himself until one minute prior to the 10 pm start time, where he finally stood up. The unusually large man looked out over the small unit of thirty men he'd brought with him, all of whom were looking back at him for permission to run rampant. Baylor had directed much larger units in his time as a Blackheart Pirate, but as he saw it, he were the only one necessary to take care of the problem Mock Town had brought him. He'd brought the rest of these men along with him to send a message to the town, rather than to assist taking down the pest.

As the clock finally ticked to the allotted time, Baylor raised his hand over the crowd he'd crammed into the small safe house. With a deep, guttural growl, he spoke. "Rage."

On command, the thirty men began funneling out of the front door. As they passed each house, they lit up torches and tossed them into windows, setting fire to everything as they ran by. Glass breaking, fires starting, the heavy shouting of the crew... These were the things Baylor had brought them to do. They were the sounding horn in order to bring his target to him.

Baylor stepped out of the house after his men had, entering the streets to view the destruction his men had begun to cause. Shouting to the sky with the full might of his voice, he simply called out, "Come!"

Baylor:

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face
Fidel D. Marx

and Pepe the Clown

Pepe would awake confused and shocked, a throbbing pain in the back of head. He was currently resting his big head in one of the rooms of the buildings used as shelter for the townsfolk. What confused him was why Fidel wanted to head out alone without allowing him to set up the plan. It was crafty. It was funny. It even was sexy. His thoughts would be taken away from all that however, as a light came into his room from the window on the right side of the room. Groggily he would roll off of the bed and land on the floor, his face cushioning the fall. He'd push up to his feet and dust himself off. His throbbing pain now engulfed his entire head. What he would see outside would be that the Island had it's own version of the sun on it. Resting a safe ways away, right now, was Mock town. Set ablaze and raging. The fire only didn't travel because of the preparations that were made. As they wanted this same effect, but in a more controlled manner. As it didn't look like it would be contained for long. This however didn't mean anything right now. As that fire would be something that would engulf the entire Island. And at this moment there were no vessels to escape the Island.

"Did I really think I could control something like that?" Pepe would think out-loud to himself as he would be intimated by the flames. He was a Fishman so he could swim away, unlike the pigs. He usually refers Humans, which included those with extra parts, as pigs. Minks he simply called what type of animal they were.  But for some reason he began to feel bad for those losing their homes, and peering somewhat downward he could see many had come outside to watch. The mood traveled even to his isolated room. "I know they shitty." He'd mutter. His sympathies would soon fade as he had to face reality. So, Pepe would leave the room and head to his own. Where he would begin to pack up things he had stolen while here. He was going to leave this Island before he was swallowed in the chaos. During preparation he did more than just help out. Things were going to be destroyed so him taking them was the same thing. And he had a decent come up. He'd be set when he sold all this stuff.

"You even stole from me. Geez, you are like Fidel. Annoying."

"C-Che.....HEY! No, I didn't steal! Never would I ever do such a thing, especially to you. R-Revs fo life! I was just keeping things safe for when things went bad, yah know?"

"I doubt that. But, that isn't why I am even here. Look at this map. Head to this location and go help with preparations. I'll lead everyone here if things don't die down in Mocktown." Che was brief and he wasn't asking for anything. He was serious so he was telling Pepe what to do. Pepe watched him leave. before speaking.

"Scary, scary. And to think he lost while getting help from five others against the guy Fidel is fighting. " Pepe could gauge how strong someone was and knew Che wasn't weak. And if he lost to Baylor what would that mean for Fidel? As even though they had been working on his new Devil Fruit ability Fidel still is reckless with it. In a actual combat setting he has zero experience.

At the same time Che was giving his direction to Pepe Fidel was making his way to Baylor. When he first heard that Man's voice his entire shuttered uncontrollably. And this was not from fear, not at all. Excitement ran through his body like a drug. And with each step everything was being dropped. His motives. His dreams. His plans. Only thing that stayed was one desire. The desire to fight. It was a laughable and maybe corny thing, but most wouldn't understand the feeling. As no one any longer truly fought.  Which was fine for them. But, with how Fidel grew up that was something he just had to have. Only a few left within this world were like him.

To find Baylor he had to reactivate his Haki. He saw the groups, well sense them. He wasn't really sure about how Observation haki really worked. All he knew he gained a new form of sight. He was sure how helpful it would be however. During the first few minutes of his search he came across a few of Baylor's Men just fucking up shit, but not really paying him any mind. So, he gave them only a few seconds of his time. They didn't bother him. So, he didn't bother them.

He hit the corner and there he saw his foe, looking like a snack. "AYO!" Fidel would call out. He wouldn't strike first as he wanted his foe to make the first move. He had been keeping him waiting long enough, so that was the least Fidel could do. This stretch of houses weren't set a blaze like the others, but that'd more than likely change. Their showdown would encompass the entire town. But for right now they'd be on this main road. The buildings on both sides being shops, homes, or restaurants. The length of the street was something Fidel didn't know by heart, as it stretched pretty high up. He id know that the width of the street was around ten meters, maybe more. Big Baby had sent him into that building beside the one Baylor had stepped out off. So, this wouldn't be the first time he fought in this area.

ooc: I will be introducing all NPCs I won from the X-mas thing. Along with the ship. I wanted to make all of them before this post but that will take some time due to IRL things. I hope my introduction of them is okay. They will only be used for plot, not combat.

ALSO! I am sorry it took a fucking month for me to post. Things have not been going my way IRL. But, I don't want to lose my shit nor give up on this GV. So I hope I can still count on your patience with me. I will make sure I at least get posts for this out soon after you post.

[/quote]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum