Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
How far we've come [V] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
How far we've come [V] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
How far we've come [V] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
How far we've come [V] EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
How far we've come [V] EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
How far we've come [V] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
How far we've come [V] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
How far we've come [V] EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
How far we've come [V] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How far we've come [V] Empty How far we've come [V] Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:58 am

Kappa

Supernova
Supernova

Kappa
The partnership deal with the Fourth District was soon coming to an end. Peck had forgotten to check up on him more times than not recently, content that the cash was flowing in and not worrying about the rest. Gil had gladly used this reprieve to divert resources towards his own research rather than focusing on one hundred percent production.

The assistants had finally lost their uneasiness at the doctor's methods. Their half troubled, half queasy faces contorted as each inhumane experiment was inflicted on their patients. Never before had the fishman had access to such a wonderland of a laboratory. He could follow his nose wherever it took him in regards to his medical research. As long as he was making money for the men at the top, few questions were asked.

One problem that had sprung up, were a dwindling number of volunteers to undergo treatments. They had tried reaching out beyond the district for people, increasing the payment and lowering the bar for health. He was beginning to scrape the bottom of the barrel. See, word had gotten out that this particular job wasn't exactly the best long term investment. Gilbard didn't intend to damage them, it just sort of 'happened' along the way. You couldn't expect him to turn down subjects that came knocking on his door and begging to be tampered with, could you?

This particular problem could have probably been avoided for the most part if Gil hadn't been so forward with his methods. Due to the particular place that he was on his story line, he was experiencing unchecked emotions brought on by stress. About to bubble over like a jug left on the stove top. Everything was coming to a head. The war against Mother was continuing to rage and the preparations for the attack on the World Government submarine was entering its final stages. It seemed like his whole life had been leading to this point. So when it came to his research, he couldn't help but push the boundary.

"Mrs... Hiddlestone. Lay down on the bed."

He was down in his laboratory below street level. He had a date to meet with Jackal today but he wanted to squeeze in one more procedure. With all the time he had been spending on his research and all that had been going on, the two had not conversed much even though they had been on the same ship a lot of the time. However today was a scheduled meeting in which he would rather not miss.

An aging woman hobbled over to the hard plastic bench that was no substitute for a bed and got up onto it. She was in a sealed room, away from the rest of the lab. This was the quarantine room, something that Peck realised was quite necessary once he realised that his business partner had been letting pathogens loose on the general public. However the quarantine room had been outfitted for a particular procedure. Today he was testing a new chemical weapon. One born from inspiration after meeting the two new recruits to the Calico Pirates. They had both not been keen on the idea of letting a virus wreak havoc on Mother and had instead wanted to take a head on approach. Gil had adapted his plan, albeit begrudgingly at first. The idea was for what he was developing today to be useful for crowd control. The Ball that was slowly approaching would surely be a grand affair. If he could cut down the numbers of the public and possibly any nuisance reinforcements through a product of his then why not.

"Masks on. Do not enter the room unless I say so." The assistants that stood by his side had learned by now that listening to the scaly doctor in these times was in their best interest. "Mrs Hiddlestone, how are you feeling?" She nodded and jabbered something incomprehensible. The old lady was some retired matron that lived in a run down apartment with her umpteen cats. She had tried telling Gil the tales of how Mittens was a wonderful cat that could fetch her slippers in the morning. She soon stopped once Gil had responded by producing a sewing kit with the very real intention of sewing her mouth shut for the sake of peace and quiet. Unfortunately for the old lady, her hands shook and her mind faltered now and then. She couldn't work any job and was left without an income. Without any family to rely on, the woman had sold whatever she could to keep food on the table for her and her kitties. But alas, she was no rich woman. And so with nowhere left to go, she had resorted to selling her body to the fishman doctor. Her eyes lit up and her toothy mouth crinkled into a smile when she recieved that first wad of beli. She would go down to the fish market to buy Mittens a special treat to celebrate, she said.

"Releasing chemical." Gil pulled a lever and a mist descended upon the old lady. Nothing happened for a second. The observers held their breath. Itch. Another. Two more scratches. The old lady whimpered a little. This gas stimulated the sensory organs present in animals. It stimulated them to such a degree that they were rendered incapacitated. Or at least that was the theory. She moaned and then hiccuped. The hiccup turned into a convulsion. She rolled from side to side, her eyes blinking as they turned blood shot. Her hands ran over her body as they tried to free her skin from the horribly peculiar sensation. She gurgled, her throat filling up with the gas. She wretched, expelling gastric acid up through her mouth. So far so good. This was it, he was sure he was onto something with this. Non-lethal yet impossible to ignore.

The experiment took a sudden turn. Mrs Hiddlestone screeched once about her eyes between convulsions before her fingers flew into her eye sockets. Gil noticed the irregularity straight away. He pulled another lever to suck the gas away through an air vent. "Stop her." He ordered his assistants. They scrambled into the room but they were too late. Still, they grabbed her arms, stopping her from doing any more damage. The old lady had suddenly felt something in her eyes. The gas had made her eyes itchy to the point that it was torture. In that moment, she had experienced a drive like none other. She wanted to satisfy that itch that lay behind her eyeballs more than anything she had previously wanted. So she relieved herself of that itch by driving her fingernails through her eye sockets and into her skull. Gil was amazed to say the least. It had all happened so fast.

... It looked like Mittens wouldn't be fetching any more slippers. He would have to wait on that fish dinner too.

"Thank you for your work. Clean up and we will continue tomorrow." Gilbard left the mess to his assistants. He continued to refine the chemical to rectify the issue until it was time to leave. Pleased with what was basically a finished product at this point, Gil headed out to meet up with his captain. He packed up the tools he had been using as well as a concentrated, liquid form of the chemical and stored it safely.

On the way back to the boat, he stopped. Then he changed direction. He found himself at the market, buying a freshly caught cod and returning it to Mrs. Hiddlestones residence. He opened the door and chucked it inside before leaving. He wasn't exactly sure why he did that, but he didn't bother to dwell on it.

A while later, he was aboard and waiting for Jackal to arrive. He leaned against the railing, staring out at the salty expanse.

2How far we've come [V] Empty Re: How far we've come [V] Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:01 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

バンディットキング - Bandit King

Right and wrong is subjective, isn't it? In that case, it'd rather be wrong as many times as it takes to achieve my ideal of freedom.

"Your the new guy huh? A Mink... I can't remember reading any files about.... Jackal was it?" the man wearing the navy blue jumpsuit inquired, as he adjusted his thick plastic boots, with hard rubber soles.

Buttoning up the jumpsuit which was missing the name-tag, Jackal was noticeably wearing a uniform that was two sizes to big for him, only being hoisted together by a single leather belt.

"HR sent me in to just inspect the day to day operations. I'll be gone in a weeks time. Had to borrow whatever size they had available." Jackal retorted, shaking his head in a acted frustration.

"Ha! Your lucky that you got a uniform! My first day here they had me wear my regular working clothes. When they finally got me a suit my good jeans was covered in fish guts and blood. My wife lost it!" the manager reported giving out a hearty chuckle.

Inside of the Ninth Districts Fishing Company - Fisherman's Hook, Jackal had gone undercover in hopes of sneaking into the section of the factory where left over conch shells were discarded from among the big net dive catches.

"So where's the rubbish from the nets carried off too? Certainly it's not discarded back into the sea." Jackal inquired with an authoritative tone.

"Of course not! Our system is fully compartmentalised to even use the waste products picked up by our nets, Jack. I can call you Jack, can I?" the manager asked, responding in a timely manner.

Nodding in approval, "I see, not bad." Jackal stated, finishing up his newest outfit, and trailing behind the man who shot out of the changing room, as he'd talk.

Point off to the East of the Factory, "See that huge building... That's our Ocean Waste Plant. Scrap metals, shells, sea algae... Whatever that's collected that we can't sell as seafood, it's separated and used for things like manure or jewellery." the manager explained.

Pressing his finger against the managers back, a surge of electricity riddled the man's body, rendering him unconscious from the sudden shock. "Quicker than I expected finding out it's location... This place is huge though." Jackal commented out loud. Dragging the body behind nearby crates, Jackal stole the managers name-tag and access pass, and hopped onto the electric powered platform system, that allowed workers to travel around the various attractions of the factory.

Heading East, Jackal stood adamant, browsing the manual he'd received from Azrael, in attempts of committing the shape, size, colour and texture of various shells to his muscle memory.

"After narrowing down this Fishing Company... I had to figure out which ones fished off the course of Jaya or anywhere in that section. In hopes of possibly finding the raw materials for the Dials I'll need in the fight against Mother." Jackal thought to himself, as he flicked through the pages of the book.

Eventually arriving, the Mink hopped off the lift, flashing the managers access pass to enter into the Factory's Trash Facilities. The area was more so of a massive container, and the waste was bulked and pre-packed into several crates.

Words: - 521
Tagged: @Kappa
Notes: -

3How far we've come [V] Empty Re: How far we've come [V] Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:38 am

Kappa

Supernova
Supernova

Kappa
The day passed and the sun crawled into the sky. The captain was late. Gil sighed and deflated, falling limp onto his back with a thud. Looking up at the sky he let his mind wander. It was so hot these days. Not a cloud in the sky. His eyelids drooped closed. Next thing he felt was a shoe nudging his scaly scalp.

"Someone's come to find you." He opened his eyes to see an upside down Sinbad peering down at him. Had any time passed? Another upside down figure moved into view. It was one of the raggedy female minks that they had rescued from the 2nd district. She asked him to take a look at her. After the treatment that he had given all of them after their rescue, he had become the most trustworthy source of medical care. He didn't like to indulge the dependency on him too much but he didn't really have anything else to do in the mean time. He got up and shook the fatigue from his body.

"Come with me." He lead the woman down into the lab in which he got her to sit on the patients table. She explained to him about how she had been itchy. He looked her over, parting her fur to look at the skin underneath. It was red and covered with welts. She explained her worries, that this might be a sexually transmitted disease. Something like that was a constant worry for a sex worker, and could lead to serious complications in the future not to mention a severe hampering of their particular career path.

"Lie down. I will apply an chemical to you. You will experience a strange sensation around your body as well as cramps and convulsions. But after that, you will be healed after a day or two." She nodded her head, laying back on the bed with worried eyes. He whipped out the bottle of concentrated chemical that he had been working on earlier. Squeezing a few drops with an eye dropper, he dropped them onto her skin and stepped backward. He observed from afar as she began to undergo those same convulsions and intense sensory overload. But this time with a milder reaction and no deadly ending. It was getting better.

He continued to watch over her as the effects began to lessen. The truth was that there was no disease, she was simply experiencing an allergic reaction that would clear up on its own in a couple of days. He would take her unknowing participation in this trial as his consultation fee.

4How far we've come [V] Empty Re: How far we've come [V] Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:17 am

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

バンディットキング - Bandit King

Right and wrong is subjective, isn't it? In that case, it'd rather be wrong as many times as it takes to achieve my ideal of freedom.

Surrounding by endless crates of sea - shells, weeds and variety of aquatic life, Jackal simply grinned as he'd perused the pages of the instructional manual. Activating his Kebunshoku Haki, Jackal expanded his Mind's Eye over a thirty meter radius, blasting off into mid-air, using his Bomu Bomu's charges, to land along the rim of the containers. One by one for about an hour, Jackal would've used his Ken to search each crate for a particular shell, once he'd find one of use, he'd tuck it away in his messenger bag. Three hours passed, and the factory workers began to become suspicious about the whereabouts of their manager, who wasn't one to slack off at all. A single scream echoed throughout the building when one of the patrolling officers let out a scream at the sight of the man's pale flesh. An alarm in the entire building went off, and convincing himself it was time to make his exit, Jackal would free-fall from the containers, using his explosions to cushion the pace of his descent. Slamming his hand against the metallic doors to the room, Jackal let off a loud and powerful explosion that blasted a hole in the wall. In the chaos, Jackal merged into the crowd of fleeing workers, still dressed in his stolen outfit. He'd wished for more time to survey the building but with the death of the beloved manager, his guess was the next time around security won't be as slack. Ditching the access card, and the jump suit once on the outside, the Bandit King removed his scarf from his bag, creating a head-wrap, which he'd use to shuffle through the bustling crowd, that'd watch the factory dissolve into pure chaos.

Also, removing his Baby Den Den, he'd contact the ship was as per usual, hovering above the various districts of Balitgo. "Going to need a pick up from the Ninth District, Sin." Jackal commanded. "Aight' I'll at your co-ordinates in about ten minutes tops. Just make it to a rooftop, I'll drop the rope ladder." Sinbad retorted. Surveying the area, Jackal shuffled into an alley, hopping atop of a metallic garbage container. Jamming his nails into the cracks in the adjacent building's walls, Jackal would begin to shimmy his way up the side of the building, climbing high enough to make onto it's fire escape structure. The remainder of the journey to the top was easy-peasy, within moments the rope ladder descended to the ceiling. Scaling half-way up the bridge, his men retracted the ladder, using the convenience of the cloud's for cover.

Once aboard safely, he'd 'Too Sweet' Sinbad, and the duo would converse as he'd conveyed the details of his heist to the Navigator.

"Ah. Gilbard has been waiting on you this entire time." Sinbad stated.

"Shishishi... Really? Where's he at now?" Jackal inquired.

Sighing, "Where else... That creepy ass lab of his." Sinbad stated, shivering, just the simple thought of it sent chills down his spine.

"I've actually haven't been to his lab since we've gotten the ship. Better time than none. I'll be back Sin." Jackal stated.

Sinbad was just relieved that Jackal didn't invite him wrh her.

Traversing the halls, eventually the Doctor's Lab came into view, cracking the door, Jackal watched as the naked sex worker, laid on the table screaming, as Gilbard could've been noticeably seen in the distance hovering over her body.

"Woah. I didn't know it was this kind of party."
Jackal stated aloud smugly.

Words: - 586

5How far we've come [V] Empty Re: How far we've come [V] Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:29 pm

Kappa

Supernova
Supernova

Kappa
Gilbard had been absorbed in his test that he had barely noticed the ship lift up and fly over to the Ninth District. He turned upon hearing the signature humour of his furry friend. "Jackal. Come in." He stepped back from the bed and held the door open for him to enter. "Here, take a look at this." He waved an arm to draw Jackal's attention to the prostitute that was twitching and tweaking every now and then. "This is a chemical I have been working on. It overloads the senses. I think this could be of use to us at the Ball. Distributing this in the venue could lock down areas and make it safer from Mother's forces. But I don't have a way to distribute it."

He took a deep breath while watching the effects linger and slowly dissipate. "The two new recruits, I also met up with Spook and Lucas. I've informed them on the ball and it seems like they have begun to prepare for it. I am not sure how much you know of them but my first impression was, well. They are strange" said the fishman. "Spook managed to capture a human with his devil fruit powers which will be a great help. They both seem capable from my first impression. Not short of confidence at least." He was thinking back to the day he had met those two. They could very well be the secret weapon that they needed to tip the scales on Mother. But he also couldn't shake his suspicious nature. "Do you think they are trustworthy?"

6How far we've come [V] Empty Re: How far we've come [V] Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:04 am

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

バンディットキング - Bandit King

As the woman's body literally convulsed at every second, Jackal simply watched as the pained expression on her face worsened by each second until eventually, she'd pass out. "Is this what he spends his time in this lab working on..." Jackal thought. "Shishishi... If we use this on Mother's men... It'd definitely eliminate the numbers game element." Jackal stated. It'd been awhile since they'd talk alone, well, technically, if you counted the passed out prostitute. Gilbard simply gave him a status reported, catching him up on the actions of the new recruits, as well, as his own experimentation. Flickering through the pages of his newly found Dial Manual, he'd remembered reading something about a specific species of shell, that released liquids into a gaseous form. Well, technically, it absorbed odours, maybe a modified version could've holster the gas. Once Gilbard had finished his report, pending a question about his trust towards the new recruits, Jackal smirked. "If I'm being completely frank Gilbard... The only person in this world I trust is you at the moment. However, Lucas and Spook have promise. I've seen Lucas's abilities for myself first hand... It's a sight to behold. I've also recently gotten a chance to see Spook's abilities... Though I don't quite get everything about it... It'll be a scary ability once he's stronger. For now, let's just see if we can make through the Ball. I trust them alot more than I have any other Lesser Mink so far. That's for sure." Jackal elaborated.

Finally finding the page, and digging through his messenger bag filled with conch shells, he'd pull out a strange mahogany looking shell. The entire inside was white, symbolising it'd fell from the rumoured White Sea. "Alright. The long and short of it all is this... I've learned a trade secret... Using these odd shells that fall from Heaven and possess magical abilities." Jackal said, knowing that if he'd told this to anyone else, they'd literally thought he was off his rocker. "This species with some tinkering... Can store liquids and release them in gaseous form. It should be perfect for your concoction. However, I only have three shells of this kind on me. Which means we have three chances to get this right." Jackal explained. He'd remembered that Gilbard possessed a Water Dial on his person, hoping that vague and slightly lunatic explanation would've be enough for the two to proceed with their testing. If not, Jackal would simply fill Gilbard in on his encounter with Azrael, and his shenanigans in the Seventh District. Especially, about the Kingdom in the Sky, Azrael referred to as Skypiea.

Words: - 437

7How far we've come [V] Empty Re: How far we've come [V] Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:53 pm

Kappa

Supernova
Supernova

Kappa
He nodded as he listened to his friend's assessment of the new recruits. It matched the feeling that he had. He was relieved that Jackal had grown a little more reserved in terms of the people that he attached himself to. There was too much blood in his recent history for them to repeat that history. A harsh lesson to learn, but one that Gil valued. He decided to trust the captain again. It made sense. If Spook and Lucas proved themselves by being useful and trustworthy during the ball then that would be enough of a test for them to be welcomed into the fold.

Just thinking about the ball sent a prickle up his spine. Once more into the fray. Gilbard would be relieved when the time came, it was worse waiting and thinking about it. The female mink slowly regained her faculties and dazily lifted herself off the bed. "You can go now." He said, holding the door open and sparing any morsel of bedside manner. The prostitute then left, her mind still a little befuddled.

Jackal brought up the possibility of using the magic shells to store and release the chemical. His hairless eyebrows rose, imagining the potential. Yes, if it was anything like how his water dial functioned then this could work out. He had bought the dial at a market in Baltigo when he had discovered its propensity to store an enormous amount of water inside, something that suited his fighting style perfectly. He could see how a different dial could work in the same way. "Yes, I see. This could work." His hands began twitching as he started getting enthusiastic about the project.

"Let us begin then." He hopped over to the bench where stacks of this and that were piled high. He swept them all off onto the floor with a crash. Pulling out his vial of goodness, he hesitated at the stopper before throwing Jackal a face mask and put one on himself. He then began to work on the concoction with the various chemistry supplies to create his final drug.

"Everything is different now, isn't it." Gilbard muttered, as much to himself as to Jackal. Now and then he contemplated the path that they had found themselves on and each time it seemed to be a vastly different predicament. A wild ride with an unknown destination. "But at the same time, its the same." But here they were, fishy and furry, a constant that seemed to always remain.

8How far we've come [V] Empty Re: How far we've come [V] Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:05 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

バンディットキング - Bandit King

With that revelation, Gilbard sprung into action preparing the concoction for the new form of Dial they we're about to create. After seeing the affects on the sex worker, Jackal didn't waste much time to attach the mask over his face, strapping the various leather contraptions into their respective grips. Once the gas mask was safely attached, he'd dig through his own bag of shells, making sure to find the right species of conch for the model in theory. Gilbard's words rung home, he was right, they'd been travelling for so long now, what started off as two strangers looking to get off the dusty island, evolved into a uniquely strong friendship. "To think this all started in a psychotic freaks workshop... Speaking of which... It's almost that time of year. I swear... If they try kidnapping us this time around, I'm going to blow Jack and Santa up myself." Jackal stated, shivering slightly at the thought of being anywhere near Christmas Shenanigans. "Word around town's there's a bounty on your head too... Sorry for dragging you into this crazy pirate life of mine." Jackal concluded, as he'd finally found the dial from the mountain of seashells.

Borrowing a few apparatus sparsely spread across Gilbard's lab, Jackal acquired a hammer, tweezer, and retractable knife for his task. Jamming the tweezer along the innards of the shell, the Mink would wedge it's contents open, revealing the sea-flesh that'd remain at it's core. Fashioning his knife quickly, Jackal would cut along the edges, removing the sack from the shell, leaving it's contents empty. Attaching the shell's cracked edges together once more, he'd scan the shell for a hollow bit to attached the button segment. Once located, Jackal would use the knife to etch out a hole in the top of the shell, where the plausible compartment could've been fashioned, and finally, following the instructions in the manual, he'd use several pieces of wires and cogs, to install not only the dial's button for activation, but a notch mechanism to adjust the output of the potential gas to be released. Knocking his hands against the hollow shell with the hammer, as instructed, once the organic material was removed, the shell began to repair itself, taking on the properties of a magical container. With his expertise, for now, he'd have no clue about the functionality, just the manual labour of installing the clips, and that's all he'll need for awhile.

Turning towards Gilbard who'd been fast at work on fine tuning the gas, "Alright. It's done. Click this button twice for the liquor to be absorbed. Use the notches around the button to change the dial from left to right. All the way left is full speed ahead... It'll release everything inside. All the way right is slow release, it'll ooze out much like a gas leak would according to the book. Click once for activation once you've gotten the needed range." Jackal explained, pointing to the various important parts of the dial's fixture. Now, it'd be pretty much up to Kappa to finish his part. The dial was a combination species of essentially a Water, Odour and Heat Dial. The heat evaporated the liquid, and it's exhaust was released through the odour dials mouth. This species was neither any, literally an abomination that didn't grow as nature planned. However, as Jackal's knowledge grew, soon he'd be able to modify the actual potential of each individual dial.

Words: - 570

9How far we've come [V] Empty Re: How far we've come [V] Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:25 pm

Kappa

Supernova
Supernova

Kappa
Gilbard fed the liquid into a tube that lead to a small container above a Bunsen burner. He set it on low and let it simmer, reducing all of the excess liquid out of it. He kept fiddling with knobs to get the right consistency. With a spring of inspiration he pulled out some grassy herbs and stripped them of their pollen. He added it to the mixture. Pollen would help bring about an irritating effect, much like hay fever.

He listened to Jackal, a shiver going down his spine when he mentioned that it was starting to get nearer to that 'festive' season. He didn't want to hear of any jollyness for the rest of his days. He was glad that something good did come of those times though. "Yeah, I noticed there were posters for me." Gil's teeth ground a little. It wasn't exactly the sort of life he had saught out on purpose. To be wanted and hunted was not an easy way to live. But then again, he was here of his own volition. And he wouldn't have it any other way. "Before I was dragged into this crew, I wasn't getting anywhere. I felt myself slipping away. But now thanks to this new path, I am closer than ever to finding the Miracle Cure. Thank you." He didn't take his eyes off his project. Being this close to someone else was a first, it felt unnatural to him.

A while later, the dial was done. Gilbard took the shell and mulled it over, making sure that he understood the directions properly. He then positioned the shell underneath the apparatus and pushed the button twice. He then turned a knob to let the liquid drip into the shell until it was all gone. And that was that. Their masterful creation. "A chem-terror dial. I am sure this will be a big help when the Ball finally arrives."

He rubbed his eyes and turned toward the door. "Is it time for lunch? Or dinner? What time is it? Either way, let's eat." He left, leading the way toward the kitchen. When there he would whip out a mix of green vegetables and pour some water over his hand, grabbing it into a ball. Putting the water and vegetables together, he fluidly blended the vegetables into a smoothie with his jujutsu, pouring it into cups for him, the men and Jackal if he had followed. "To infamy, fortune, and the pirate life." He raised his cup in a toast before downing it.

exit

10How far we've come [V] Empty Re: How far we've come [V] Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:49 pm

Kaito

Supernova
Supernova

Kaito

バンディットキング - Bandit King

After Gilbard had finished his bit, the Fishman went ahead and named the Dial, to which Jackal shot a grin and responded with a thumb's up. "As for helping you out, you've saved my tail more times than I can count, so we're even. Shishishi..." Jackal exclaimed chuckling. Following into the cafeteria area, he'd wait around the kitchen's counter, for Gilbard who'd been nonchalant about whipping up the duo something to eat. "Before you do anything..." Jackal exclaimed, grabbing the Fishman by his elbow, and directing his hands towards the sink, "Wash your hands. If any residue of that gas gets into our systems... It's game over." Jackal stated as a single drop of sweat trickled down his forehead. Allowing him to continue with the process once he'd scrubbed his hands throughly, Jackal would watch the man use his Jujitsu to blend the raw materials into a smoothie, delivering a glass to his position. Gawking at the drink awkwardly at first, after the first sip, Jackal was impressed. "To freedom." Jackal retorted with phrasing of his own. As Jackal raised his glass to his first official successful craft, he'd ponder about how far he could've taken his future inventions in the future, and the overall difficulty of the Ball ahead. One things for sure, with all the plotting placed into the heist by the Calico Pirates, someone's head was sure to roll.

"Not bad. It has a fruity yet tangy taste."
Jackal concluded. As the ship hovered over the island of Baltigo, in the shadows, the final act was setting up it's pieces for the last viewing.

Exit.

Words: - 267

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum