Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Hansel & Gretel [V] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Hansel & Gretel [V] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Hansel & Gretel [V] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Hansel & Gretel [V] EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Hansel & Gretel [V] EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Hansel & Gretel [V] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Hansel & Gretel [V] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Hansel & Gretel [V] EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Hansel & Gretel [V] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hansel & Gretel [V] Empty Hansel & Gretel [V] Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:49 pm

Nazaki

Marine
Marine

Nazaki

"I hope I made the right call. I mean sure maybe more eyes would have been better for the job, but I gotta give my peeps a rest right? They've been working so hard lately between protecting the district I don't think it would be right for me to drag them along. Besides, how hard could finding missing kids be?" The commodore spoke aloud to himself as he walked through the Emerald District. He was known by his grunts for his leniency which was okay, but he didn't want them to get too used to it. "Eh, I shoulda brought em. Oh well." His hands remained in his pockets, he'd have the urge to hit someone if they weren't. Nazaki wasn't exactly in a good mood today since he had no weed. Marijuana usually determined whether he was in a shitty mood or not. Still, he was able to keep a clear and collected mind. Every mission, every task was serious no matter what it was. As an ensign he was always doing little things like stopping thieves from stealing from food stands, and finding missing pets. Now he was onto bigger things; protecting the Emerald District, and finding missing children. "How the hell did someone like me end up in this position..." His scythe rested on his back as his gun chilled on his waist, he was ready to focus and find these kids even if it costed him his life - though he was beyond certain that it wouldn't. With a sigh he fished out the paper from his superiors that directed him towards the parents. Within a few minutes he could see the small mansion-like structure. Outside was a woman and a man holding each other eagerly waiting for their savior marine to come to their rescue. Nazaki looked down at the paper but his eyes paid attention to the end of the note.
"Please refrain from working under the influence."
. Oh how embarrassing, he was such a pothead that even his superiors knew. it wasn't that hard to tell anyway, but still... Annoyed from just that one line, he stuffed the paper into his pocket.

"Hello. Nice to meet you I'm Commodore Nazaki Jones are you Mr. and Mrs. Hendrickson?" He asked politely. The man nodded as he held his lady. Her eyes were red and irritated and obviously sad and worried. "Y-yes sir, we are. You're here to find our kid right?" Nazaki nodded with a warm smile. The father of two smiled warmly as well.  "Indeed I am. Would you mind telling me exactly when you knew your kids were missing?" The man swallowed his spit as the woman turned away, tears streaming down her cheeks like waterfalls. "Well, this morning they told me they were going to look for animals in the forest. it's their daily routine every morning around this time. Everyday we tell them to come back in two hours and they do...b-but...but today they didn't come back at all and its been almost five hours." Nazaki nodded in understanding. Back when he was on Baltigo as a child he'd go missing for literally days without his parents worrying too much. The hustle was different back then, they knew their son was a survivor. But here in the Emerald District? These kids weren't build from the same cloth. "I'll get going right away, which direction do you think they went?" "Well they usually go into the forest through there..." The man pointed. "Okay. I'll bring your children back, you have my word." With that the father nodded, his wife still turned away and extremely worried. It seemed that she already thought of the worst case scenario for her kids. Hope was important in matters like this.

2Hansel & Gretel [V] Empty Re: Hansel & Gretel [V] Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:02 pm

Nazaki

Marine
Marine

Nazaki

Nazaki had to move quick for a few reasons. The first one regarding the fact that innocent children were in danger, and the second...well...he needed to smoke. Swiftly he left the worrying couple and sprinted towards the forest. He followed the direction that the father gave him but once he approached the forest he almost didn't know where to start. The young Commodore halted his movements as he was fully surrounded by trees and plants. footprints he thought as he crouched. With all the fallen leaves on the floor his only option was to dust them out of his way in hopes of finding a trail. Sure enough he did. There were two sets of footprints, both pairs beside each other. The trail directed him deeper into the forest and so he followed. If he was blasted, everything would be so much simpler but he couldn't fold. "Man. Kids these days are so... naive." He thought aloud as he continued to move forward. The sat sat comfortably between the clouds and glared directly onto the forest giving him the perfect amount of lighting to search for clues. With his scythe he brushed away the leaves revealing more footprints as he continued forward but oddly enough they came to a halt. "Hmmmmm..." What could have happened here? Commodore Jones raised an eyebrow. There had to be tracks around here somewhere. Quickly he moved around the area, continuously brushing away leaves but he couldn't find any tracks. "Damn. It's not easy being a commodore man." He complained. "This is soo extra." He concluded with a frown. Yes, the whole world knew that Nazaki was lazy, or at least it was just that obvious but one thing he never did was give up especially when he made a promise. With no other option, the young man darted forward. He wasn't fast, he wasn't strong, but he did have a willpower that made him dangerous.

The immortal fool continued sprinting until his foot stepped on a squishy item beneath him causing it to speak. "I love you!" Hearing those words he snapped around. "The hell?" Naz bent down to pick up the doll and for a moment all he could do was stare at it. It wasn't even like a pretty doll, it was really creepy. Most of it's hair was missing and it was more teddy than doll. It had huge eyes and boy did it give him the creeps. However, it was a clue that he was probably going in the right direction right? Only a little girl would have a doll in the forest. Turning back around he held onto the doll and continued sprinting forward. "I'm coming for you kids!" He shouted as he continued to move forward. He noticed that the more he went the creepier the forest became. The trees seemed to get larger but he could no longer hear birds or critters. Even the air seemed heavier? "Is...is that..." An aroma flushed his nostrils. It was definitely the smell of freshly baked cookies but there was another smell that he couldn't quite put his finger on. "Ding Ding Ding. Logic says that if there are cookies then there are kids! Or some creepy pedophile luring in kids..." Damn. The smell of freshly baked goods reminded him of his childhood. His mother used to make them all the time. Sure they were pretty shitty but hey, who didn't like cookies?! The marine officer leapt over logs and small stumps until he heard the voices of... "Kids!" "Mommy!" they shouted. "Help!". Now it was time for action. The bronze man arched his brows in seriousness and turned to his left to follow the sounds of the voices, hopefully whatever was hurting these poor children wasn't too much for him to handle on his own.

3Hansel & Gretel [V] Empty Re: Hansel & Gretel [V] Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:10 pm

Nazaki

Marine
Marine

Nazaki

"Yup. the children are definitely in there." he whispered as he came to a stop. He knelt behind a tree about 20 meters away from a weird home in the middle of the forest. Naz wasn't a dummy. He had to move with precaution because who knew what kinda weird shit was around this weird house. A few thoughts came to mind as he quickly scouted the house. Yup. Definitely a pedi. With his eyes scrunched he looked around the premises before noticing small people about ten meters in front of him. Oh wow, so pedo dwarves? The dwarves stood fearlessly in front of the home. Nazaki counted ten before coming up with a plan. Strength always came in numbers and it was safer if he didn't underestimate these little critters. *FWEET!* First he took off his jacket and his pants before dropping them behind him. They were white so he had a better chance of being spotted amongst a bunch of brown and Burgundy colors. Then he whistled from behind the tree, drawing his scythe from behind him as quietly as possible. The giant plants were larger than the other trees in the forest so he was well hidden from plain site. The dwarves seemed to hear the whistle and spoke amongst each other before about five of them moved towards where they heard the whistle. Quickly Nazaki planted his back onto the tree, waiting until all five of the 6 inch little fuckers walked in front of him all of them moving in unison like little soldiers side by side. Once they were in front of him he whispered. "Hey." As if they all shared a single mind they turned. Just as they turned to face the commodore he swung his his scythe across their necks, beheading all of them in a row. Honestly he half expected their heads to make a louder sound when they hit the ground but it sounded more like tiny pebbles dropping. "Interesting..." He whispered, gazing at them for a moment.

"Please! Don't hurt us!"

No time to waste. Quickly he picked his clothes up and conjured another plan. At the next large tree about 3 meters beside the one he was at he saw a branch sticking out. I know it's bad but this is kinda fun. he thought. Naz peeked at the rest of the tiny people. They grew concerned after their buddies didn't return to them so the rest of them began to move with caution to where their friends went. "Dwarves. These little things ain't shit." He whispered to himself with a quiet snicker. Quickly he jolted to the other tree, hurrying to hang his clothes onto the branch buuuuut, of course with his luck he didn't move quick enough. As the dwarves approached the tree, they saw the heads of their comrades on the floor before switching their eyes to the commodore. "There!" one of them shouted with his grumpy like voice. Quickly the marine turned his head as his arms were raised, his pants on the branch but his jacket still in his hands. With a sigh the commodore dropped his jacket and turned to the dwarves. "Listen...I don't know what kind of weird kinky shit you got going on here but I ain't with that! I'm gonna tear you little fuckers apa-"

"Raaaarrrrrrgh!" And at that moment he knew he done fucked up. Their faces were enraged and just outright scary. "What the hell?" Was all he could manage as the dwarves charged. Now don't get me wrong, he wasn't afraid but when tiny demon-like mini people come charging at you, what would you do? Quickly the Commodore jumped up and grabbed the branch holding onto it for dear life. "Wait, wait." He spoke calmly as the dwarves gathered around him in a line, each one next to the other. They yelled with their little voices, swinging their hammers as if they could reach him. "I thought dwarves were supposed to be cute." He said with a frown. With a sigh he pointed away from the house. "look, your mother!" He shouted as the dwarves turned immediately. Quickly he leapt down, grabbed his Scythe and swung it just as the dwarves turned around slicing all of their heads off just like he did to their mates. "I'm officially the dwarf slayer." he joked before turning and darting towards the home.

4Hansel & Gretel [V] Empty Re: Hansel & Gretel [V] Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:26 pm

Nazaki

Marine
Marine

Nazaki

*BOOM*

Nazaki threw his shoulder into the door, causing it to swing open and falling flat onto the wooden floor. Turns out the door wasn't locked in the first place. Quickly he stood up and looked around. In front of him, 5 meters to his left there was a giant pot. Underneath he could see a dial, specifically a heat one. In the to he could see two children naked and unconscious sitting in the water. The dial began to boil the water, meaning he made it before they were hurt. An elderly fat woman floating next to a book shelf closest towards his right turned quickly as he entered before blinking at him. The commodore moved quickly to the pot, snatching the dial from underneath it. He was used to dealing with dials and as long as he didn't touch the shell's hole the heat energy wouldn't hurt him. "Hey! What do you think you're doing!?" The witched angrily asked as Nazaki turned off the Dial. "Are you stupid or somethin'? What does it look like?!" He sarcastically asked as he tucked the dial into his pocket. "Get away!" The woman shouted. There were so many questions. Was she actually going to eat these children?! Why was she floating!? Was she fat from eating children!? Talk about Hansel and Gretel. The floating fat lady who was apparently some sort of witch began moving towards him. However, she was too slow. As she approached Nazaki he simply rolled to his right, swinging his scythe at her back. "Hoozah Shaloozah!" The woman shouted as she quickly turned, revealing her wand before blocking his scythe. Whatever she said caused her hand to conjure a wind to cover it as it came in contact with his scythe then the wind pushed forward blasting Nazaki into the book shelf behind him.

"Get out of here! Don't intervene with my plans!"

Nazaki groaned a bit as his back hit the wooden object. "Sorry witch, I don't know what wicked plans you have that involve innocent children, but I just can't let you-"

"Shut up, worm!" She shouted before waving her wand. At that moment the commodore charged towards her pushing her outside of the door, and tackling her to the ground. "Wazoo!" She shouted conjuring wind to push him off of her. "Hiza!" She shouted as Nazaki picked himself up. The commodore was met with a flame to his back. "gahh!!" he yelped. Ignoring the pain from the flame as best as he could was his only option. Not only could this wicked woman use the wind elements but she could also use fire? At this rate he was gonna die for sure. "Is that all ya got!?" he taunted. Just as he said that, the women flew towards him. "Hikozai Arunga!" Her wand coated itself with what appeared to be electricity and her aim was at his heart. Seeing this, the young commodore used a skill that would temporarily shift his heart to the other side of his chest just as the witch's wand penetrated his left breast. "Ahhhh!" The woman stopped, twisting her electricity wand as it caused immense pain but after about a few seconds the electricity stopped. Naz dropped his head as blood fell from his mouth. "Disgraceful. Such a weakling, it's better that you're dead." With a smirk the weak marine lifted his head, blood still falling from his mouth. "Gotcha!" He said humorously. The witch's eyes widened in pure shock. "What? Y-you should be dead!" Quickly the commodore took his gun from his waist and placed it onto his enemy's forehead. "Nope, I should be alive to save those kids." "No...please!"

*BOOM*

With that, the bullet flew through her brain killing her immediately. "Jeez... you're so creepy." Now he was officially the dwarf and the Witch slayer. Quickly he put his gun back in it's holster and rushed back into the house where the kids were sitting in the pot of water. Obviously his first priority was taking the kids out and so he did, but he also wanted to loot the place before he left. Commodore Jones sat the kids down on the ground before rummaging through the witch's items finding Beli but nothing too important honestly. Beli was all he really needed anyway. After, he wasted no time in picking both unconscious bodies up throwing both of them over his shoulders then grabbing his scythe. He didn't have much time until his heart shifted back in place and his healing wasn't strong enough to close moderate wounds, at least not in a day. First he had to deliver the kids back to their parents so he rushed out of the home and back to the worrying parents. "Lulusia is so weird man, I'm over it..."

~ EXIT ~

Skills:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum