Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Disappearing Supplies  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Disappearing Supplies  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Disappearing Supplies  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Disappearing Supplies  EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Disappearing Supplies  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Disappearing Supplies  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Disappearing Supplies  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Disappearing Supplies  EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Disappearing Supplies  EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Disappearing Supplies  Empty Disappearing Supplies Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:42 am

Amelia Velts

Vagabond
Vagabond

Amelia Velts

Within the area of 40-49 on Saboady Archipelago lied a little house that had been remade into a small shop, the building was a dirtier white than the others around it for the most part that was taken in by visitors and citizens alike as proof of the age of the building along with the small cracks scattered about it, it's windows a light blue while a sign hung over the glass door saying, "Amelia's Request".

Inside this shop was Amelia herself which happened to be a hybrid fox mink born of the land of Zou, for the most part, not many of Saboady's inhabitants seemed to bother her as tales of the minks race distinct taste for human flesh made them hesitant but for those with a problem and needed help that either the marine forces or other groups couldn't provide Amelia was the one they talked to as she has made her recent earnings by acting as a Personal Investigator's for those in need of her assistance. At the moment she was currently at her desk looking through the latest folder she would be adding to her fulfilled request file stack, just yesterday night she had located the lost pet of one of the area 40-49 residents after a two-day search and was now just relaxing while taking care of minor work.

However, relaxation would not be the focal point of her day at the moment because someone opened the front door causing the small bell located to the top to make a Ting-a-ling sound as it was opened all the way, Amelia luckily had nothing worth stealing for a thief so once she heard the person shuffling around she spoke out in an almost yelling tone, "If you're looking for Amelia's Request I'm in the back of the building."

She heard the mysterious stranger make their way towards her before she was finally meant with the old graying figure of an elderly man who appeared to be around his sixties and was standing with the support of a cane to his right arm, as he made his way in towards the seat in front of Amelia's desk he spoke, "I heard you're the one to see if I need something that needs to be handled by someone other then marine forces." Amelia simply responded, "That is correct, I simply land my particular set of skills to lend others the helping hand they so desperately desire by seeking me out, so please cut to the chase and tell me why you're here." The man took the hint of Amelia's message and finally sat down on the chair in front of her and looked her in the eye while leaned back, "I run a medical shop about a block or two away, starting three nights ago I started going through mid-night supply raids with it starts with just bandages and some basic medicine but since then its escalated into the pain reliever and basic medical treatment like needles and disinfectant. The reason I'm coming to you for help is that tonight I have an important medical shipment coming in from far away, I need you to find the ones who have been taking from me and keep them away from the package tonight at all costs." Amelia thought it over and her curiosity was already tingling to know what was going on, why were thieves stealing from a medical supply warehouse at night and why is the incoming cargo so important enough to consider hiring her, she wanted to know such things so she easily communicated her response to the man, "Your request has been accepted."

2Disappearing Supplies  Empty Re: Disappearing Supplies Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:41 am

Amelia Velts

Vagabond
Vagabond

Amelia Velts
The elderly man let out a sigh of relief as he reached into his right pockets before pulling out a single key and put it on Amelia's desk, "This is the key to my storage warehouse, you're going to need it to get in, thank you so much for your help and I look forward to our next meeting....if we meet again.." The elderly man trailed off at the end surmising her death and Amelia responded, "I assure you Mr...." The elderly man realized that he actually hadn't introduced himself, "They call me Mr.Dumble"  Amelia finished her sentence now that she knew his name, "I assure you Mr.Dumble, we will meet again. Now I'm going to need you to write down your address on a paper for me so I can find you when you're request is fulfilled." Amelia grabbed a piece of paper from the side of her desk and slide over a quill and ink for Mr.Dumble, once he signed his name on the paper with his address he left the store to go about his daily day leaving Amelia to her work.

As soon as she heard the door for her storefront close Amelia stood up and started walking around locking everything up for the day while thinking of the information she just received and the necessary steps to accomplish her new goal, quite frankly as far as requests go this was quite the boring one as it was just a simple case of goods getting robbed by thieves of the night but what ruled out that possibility was that it was robbed three nights in a row, usual thieves wouldn't hit one spot that many times and the fact it was the warehouse of a medical supplier made it all the more suspicious as Amelia suspected they could be selling the medical supplies they take at a higher value.

In either case, Amelia knew she would have to go to area 50-59 to wait out until nightfall for her targets, but before she left Amelia went into one of her drawers and pulled out a bottle of perfume that was given to her as a gift for one of her numerous requests, unfortunately, Amelia was a hybrid fox mink with a keen sense of smell of the perfume although lovely in smell was overpowering even in small doses, usually it would be absolutely useless to her but for today it would prove as a sort of tracker just encase any of her targets attempted to escape.

However she needed a few more things in order to call herself prepared for the events that would likely unfold the very upcoming night, with everything locked up and secured now Amelia left her home/ business place and took a stroll down to the shop where shipwrights and builders frequently visited for supplies, Amelia was no master crafter but she knew her own way around building basic traps so once she got into the shop she quickly bought a box of nails, two planks of wood about 6 inches long and 6 inches wide, 80 cm of thin steel wire, nose plugs, a sharp pocket knife, and a single hammer and began to make her way to the warehouse.

Last edited by Amelia Velts on Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:04 am; edited 2 times in total

3Disappearing Supplies  Empty Re: Disappearing Supplies Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:52 am

Amelia Velts

Vagabond
Vagabond

Amelia Velts
Within an hour of leaving the tool supply shop, Amelia had reached a fading white warehouse with tons of graffiti on it and if she had to say Mr.Dumble was begging to be robbed at the other warehouses around it were a plain clean white making his stand out although Amelia could suppose that he had this for a very long time and may have washed some of it off only for the newest generations to keep adding more on, in either case, Amelia pushed her immediate thoughts out of her mind and reached into her pocket and opened the warehouse door stepping inside to find many boxes stacked onto the shelves and although Amelia was curious by nature she had made it a taboo to search her clients things without consent to keep the appearance of a professional.

She proceeded to put the tools on the floor before closing the warehouse door and locking it close with her inside, she then walked over to her tools and ripped open the nail box and took two out and the hammer into her hand where she moved to the far left of the door where she placed a single nail and then nailed it down just enought for it to be tight with the hammer before starting to tie one end of the wire around it before looping it into itself where she then extended the wire and moved to the far right repeating the same process to create a tripwire a meter away from the opening door and then used the pocket knife to cut off the rest

Now with the first part secured she looked around for a ladder as Mr.Dumble was so short from his aging that he would need one and she quickly found it towards the back, she then rolled it over to just three meters in front of the door and then grabbed two nails and her hammer as she went up the ladder for the first nail she hammered it in just enought to be tight enought to not fall loose but to also tie wire while the other nail she put in a slight angle parrel to the other nail before she got backdown on the floor, she then grabbed eight more nails and moved the ladder slightly closer at two meters and began to hammer down four nails making a square shape into the cieling leaving just enought space to tie wire around and got down once more, she then grabbed one of the planks of wood and in the same fashion hammered four nails into it but had the nails sticking upward rather then downward before scaling the ladder again after grabbing the remaining thin steel wire, with the loose steel wire in her mouth she began to tie the other end of it onto the nail leaving about six inch's worth of wire before cutting it off with the pocket knife where she then grabbed the plank of wood and looped it arond the nail in it causing it to hang from the cieling of the warehouse, she repeated the same process three times before the plank of wood hang perfectly even from the roof secured by the eight nails hanging six inches down, Amelia using the hammer took the other plank of wood and hammered down the remaining nails into it completly before using some more of her wire to wrap it around the plank creating a type of arm guard that would impale anyone who tried to hit her in that spot, to finish her grand work she then moved the ladder back to the other two nails and with more of her wire began to tie loops around it before connecting it to the hammer that she decided to hang five inchs from the roof at an angle.

Amelia to a look to marvel at her work, with the second part she had made a place to put the bottle of her perfume while the hamemer behind it was at an angle where all she would have to do is throw the pocket knife at the straight nail where it would then become uneven and head straight towards the perfume where the hammer would hit it causing it to crash into anyone in front of the door, she had even fashioned a weapon of her own albeit it was only for one arm and she could use the remaning wire to tie up the culprits, everything was set in motion and Amelia simply secured her self made spiked armguard and pluged up her nose as she began to hide behind a stack of boxes on the floor in wait for her targets.

4Disappearing Supplies  Empty Re: Disappearing Supplies Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:04 pm

Amelia Velts

Vagabond
Vagabond

Amelia Velts
Later that day - 1:34A.M

Amelia was sitting with her back against the stack of boxes in a relaxed pose while her arms were behind her head and her legs were slightly crossed, she had been there for just about eight hours waiting for the apparent group of thieves to pop up. Amelia knew she was earlier then she needed to be but she wanted to make sure that if the thieves suddenly changed their times she would still be there to catch them, only know she was beginning to wonder if they finally decided to move on to robbing someone else which would be a terrible inconvenience as her curiosity about would could be happening would be left unsatisfied.

Ka-chink Was the sound that Amelia heard coming from the front entrance, the melodic sound of a door being unlocked was enough to make Amelia pop up from her comfy position and take her pocket knife out of her right side and then proceeded to aim for the thin wire holding up the hammer while looking at the door waiting to see who it was. When the door finally opened up all the way it revealed four figure's that were vaguely seeable with the street light outside that happened to be one man who looked like he was ready to go to work or coming from work, a huge African male with the aura of a military commander, and a guy who looks like he just got off of vacation, and lastly a single women carrying firearms on each side of her body.

Honestly, this was the weirdest group of individuals Amelia had encountered thus far since coming to Sabaody but the fact they were in the warehouse at such a time of night was reason enough for her to believe they were the culprits she was after, The large muscular African male spoke first, "Search the whole warehouse for the package, our source told me the item was looking for should be in here."  Amelia repeated the word mentally to herself "source"? It seems Mr.Dumble may have been blabbing his mouth after a drink or two, "But boss we been searching this place for three days and it still isn't here..." the man in the business attire said only to be meant with a firm and clear answer, "Then it seems this will be the fourth night, now do what I ask."

With the boss's decision to search the warehouse final to the group of thieves they started to walk deeper in, luckily for Amelia they had given her all the proof she needed and didn't hesitate when the military guy stepped forward, her hands that had been holding the pocket knife made one swift swinging motion with the sharp side of the blade cutting the thin steel wire causing the hammer that had been suspended at an angle to swing towards the glass knocking it right off the suspended wooden plank before it smashed into the small groups leader dousing him with the thick scent of Amelia's perfume gift as well as the lingering scent to the others that had thrown up their arms in defense under the pretense of an attack.

Now with their scents mixed in with the reek scent of the perfume Amelia could tract them down even if one happened to escape, but she put that thought out of her head as it was time for her to jump into action.

5Disappearing Supplies  Empty Re: Disappearing Supplies Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:56 am

Amelia Velts

Vagabond
Vagabond

Amelia Velts
Using her covered position in the warehouse Amelia extended her right hand until it was completely flat in an open palm and then proceeded to charge her middle fingers claw with electro before swinging her arm out like a blade causing the electro to travel through the air towards the only women in the group carrying firearms, due to the weaponry she was carrying possessing pieces of metal the electroshock only did more damage and the women's body was scarred with nearly 3rd degree burns when the flick of electricity hit her upon her chest where the major shock of the attack sent her dropping to the floor unconscious. Unfortunately, with that singular attack, she had given away her position in the warehouse causing all three of the remaining man to turn towards her way but the leader of the group stepped back slowly making his way out of the warehouse, "Take care of the problem gentlemen or else you're be dealing with my boss...and they are not as lenient as I am..."

The thought of it alone sent the two remaining men in a panic and they began to close in on Amelia's location, although she still had two men on her the situation was favorable to her as it was clear the man was a great deal stronger then the two he left behind and with him out of the fight it be easier for her to face them. Amelia made a quick decision and decided to pursue the man on the left of her by charging into him with the plank full of nails pointed towards them, upon impact the sound of the man grunting resounded in the warehouse as he fell to the floor with multiple shallow puncture wounds on his upper body but Amelia didn't give the men time to recover as she quickly kicked him in face knocking the men out temporarily.

Suddenly a cold chill traveled up Amelia's spine and she quickly turned around to see two hands wrap around her head before suddenly being shoved downwards at an angle towards a knee where it struck her hard in the face, but the unknown figure wasn't done as with the awkward positioning the assailant had enough strength to lift her whole body before bending over and attempting to suplex her, although there was the distinct taste of blood in her mouth from the earlier knee attack Amelia didn't let the surprise attack scramble her thought process so when the men attempted to suplex her she threw the arm with the plank full of nails down first and then placed her other hand flat against the floor to prevent her face from smacking against the floor, with her attackers grip loosened she performed a backflip and quickly spun around to face the person she would least expect to have any power, the man dressed in the business suit.

The businessmen throw his hands up in surrender, "W-w-wait..! It was a acci-!!" Amelia didn't hear anymore from the man and punched him hard in the stomach with her right fist as she slightly twirled it as a taste of revenge for him trying to suplex her before she retracted her fist as the man fell to the floor on his knees and slide down flat. With the businessman looking thief on the floor it meant there were no more lackeys for her to deal with, now all she had to do was deal with the leader but first she wanted to secure the three she had already defeated, she quickly began to drag them closer together with their backs facing each other before securing them by wrapping the remaining thin steel wire around them.

Honestly Amelia would have wished to secure the beaten thieves a bit more but she didn't quite have the time for it as their leader could be making their grand escape right now, Amelia quickly rushed out the warehouse where she didn't see anything and although she had already foreseen this outcome she didn't like the solution anymore then she had at the start, she reached for her nose and slowly pulled out the plugs that had been clogging it only to be practically assaulted by the intense smell of the perfume she had managed to get all over the thieves, the smell was quite unbearable but that only made it easier to track as when she sniffed the air she could tell where it was coming from other than the lingering source behind her.

6Disappearing Supplies  Empty Re: Disappearing Supplies Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:57 am

Amelia Velts

Vagabond
Vagabond

Amelia Velts
Amelia quickly followed the scent and eventually after several minutes she was looking at the back of the military like leader of the group of thieves while he was talking to someone on a den den mushi, "Don't worry boss my men are taking care of a....pest, I'll personally deliver the box you wanted to you within the hour." The man turned slightly to glance at her and then continued talking, "I'll call you back later, it seems the pest is still up to no good.." The man then hanged up the phone and fixed his sunglasses, "It seems you're quite the fighter to take down three of my men all by yourself, people call me Maverick what is your name?" Seeing as how the man asked politely after introducing himself Amelia felt no reason not to answer in kind, "Amelia Velts." Maverick as he called himself gave a small smirk, "Amelia..how about you join me as one of my trusted followers, I assure you my boss will be quite pleased once he hears someone as strong as three men has joined under his ranks to one of his most trusted allies."

Amelia couldn't contain it and giggled, "Work under you? No thanks, the only thing I serve is my infinite curiosity and you're like an open book. Let me guess...this boss of yours saved you and now you serve his every whim like a slave just to have him keep you at your side? Pathetic, however, I am interested to know who the boss is and why he is expanding men to obtain an elderly man's supply shipment." Maverick fell silent but Amelia could feel the death like glare coming from behind the glasses, it seems she may have struck a nerve but all Amelia felt was crushing disappointment as she had guessed his life story leaving nothing to her imagination to think about.

"Well if you're done with you're offer I believe there is nothing else for us to speak about since we're clearly at odds on the matter," Amelia said while slipping into a basic fighting stance, "Shall we..?" Maverick also got into a fighting stance and there was a moment of silence between the two as neither moved, but when a distant dog started to bark further away from the scene Amelia jumped into action, she rushed in towards her opponent at a lower running angle until she got within a meter of their right side where she then jumped while performing a side kick aimed at Mavericks head only for him to predict her attack and counter it by grabbing her leg and lifting her into the air and slammed her body against the ground, Amelia gave a grunt of pain before being lifted back up into the air again but this time she used her new positioning and wrapped her free leg around his arm and once more flattened her right hand as she imbued her middle finger's claw with electro and swung her arm out in a mini-arc shocking Maverick with her electro causing him to let go of her.

Amelia reassessed the situation as Maverick in terms of physical strength compared to her felt almost like an equal although it was clear he was slightly better in other area's as well, however she didn't have much time to put any more thought into it as she was still on the ground and Maverick who had recovered from her attack was now charging at her. Amelia rolled back as she proceeded to use her hands to push herself off the ground barely avoiding a direct kick from Maverick only to have him go after her once more but as came close to her she ducked down quickly into a low stance as she swung her left leg in a semi-circle knocking Maverick off his feet as she then quickly ran away.

7Disappearing Supplies  Empty Re: Disappearing Supplies Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:05 am

Amelia Velts

Vagabond
Vagabond

Amelia Velts
Amelia, once she was out of sight of Maverick began to zig-zag around the area using the other warehouse's and the darkness of the night as cover to move around, she didn't know if he had an ability to sense her movements but due to the perfume she could sense he was still in the area she left him in, she got a bit closer to him using cover and saw that he had his guard up looking in all directions meaning there was no way she could sneak in a surprise attack.

But after watching his movements for a bit she could see that there was only one direction he wasn't looking in and that was upwards, it's not surprising that he wouldn't as most minks like herself were proven incapable of flying and Amelia definitely couldn't but the surrounding area was favorable to her as not far off there was a stack of boxes lined up almost similar to stairs leading to one of the warehouses roofs, seeing a chance for a surprise attack Amelia didn't hesitate to make her way over to the boxes as she quickly began to climb them allowing her to get on the roof where she then took a deep breath and smelt the air to find Mavericks location, once she caught his scent she started sprinting towards the other end of the roof until she reached the edge where she then jumped high into the air as she could while charging her leg with electro as she looked down at Maverick, Amelia began descending and thought for sure she was going to win this battle but due to the blue sparks of electro Maverick who had been cautious the whole time looked straight up at her while she was still falling down and immediately balled up his fists and throw his fist upwards while at the same time Amelia heel swung down causing their two attacks to cancel each other out.

However, due to Amelia who had been in the air during her attack which failed the advantage that she had was lost and now Maverick had one, he simply used his other hand to grab her and then throw her against a large crate causing her to whimper in pain. The impact causing her to tremble slightly as the built up force from being in the air and then being slammed had all been taken in, Maverick quickly approached her but suddenly the sound of heavy footsteps caused him to pause in his tracks and Amelia quickly flexed her hands and used her claws as weapons and slashed his leg causing a piece of his pants to fall off, Maverick grunted but with the threat of approaching footsteps he quickly ran off leaving his lackey's and her behind.

The footsteps from earlier now revealed themselves as a group of five marine's who held up their guns at her, "Don't move! You're under arrest!!" Amelia held up her hands, "I'll go willingly, but before you decide to arrest me you pompous prick, you should go look into the warehouse about two down to the right, you find two men and a woman tied up together. You may also want to find a man known as Mr. Dumble who personally hired me to help him in a matter explaining why I am here." Two of the marines quickly cuffed Amelia and started shoving her to move towards the warehouse she mentioned, when they arrived she stepped through the door while the marines held up their guns in caution upon turning on the lights they saw that there was indeed two men and a women tied up together verifying her story to a degree and giving her some leniency.

"Alright then, but I'm afraid until we question you fully you're still under arrest." Amelia sighed, "That's fine, I got to admit I always did have the urge to find out how it feels to be arrested." Amelia said plainly, but this whole event only made her curiosity about what was in the box and why did Maverick and his supposed boss want it so bad, it seems Mr.Dumble wasn't just an elderly man running a medical profession shop.

-End-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]