Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Protect the Privileged [Voyage] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Protect the Privileged [Voyage] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Protect the Privileged [Voyage] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Protect the Privileged [Voyage] EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Protect the Privileged [Voyage] EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Protect the Privileged [Voyage] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Protect the Privileged [Voyage] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Protect the Privileged [Voyage] EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Protect the Privileged [Voyage] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Protect the Privileged [Voyage] Empty Protect the Privileged [Voyage] Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:54 pm

Nazaki

Marine
Marine

Nazaki

There was absolutely nothing to do in the Emerald District of Lulusia. What do you do when there's nothing to do? You smoke a blunt in the Emerald District. The skies were clear, the sun was beaming yet it was still rather chilly out. With a sigh the commodore fished out a perfectly rolled blunt of gorilla glue marijuana and placed it between his lips. With pirates going around killing random people, constant stealing and purging around the world who the hell would care about a little marijuana? Besides it had some really amazing properties. Naza stood beside the guards of the Emerald District while his men stood in front of them all. He hated being stationed here protecting nobles. The privileged annoyed him mostly because they were all usually stuck up. Regardless this was his job as a marine and as a commodore he had certain duties that had to be fulfilled. Quickly the young man found his lighter and took time to light his blunt. Closing his eyes for a moment when it was lit, he took a long drag before inhaling the smoke, exhaling slowly as his head fell back. "Ahhhh" he sighed as the smoke traveled from his mouth. With his scythe on his back, and his gun holstered on the right side of his waist he was ready for anything. Perhaps out of all the other commodore's Nazaki was the underdog. Many of his colleagues already had devil fruits or were pretty advanced with their skills while he...he was so lazy that he hardly trained to get stronger. Part of it was because he was virtually immortal. Many times h faced near death experiences but that's all they were; near death experiences. This was thanks to his skillset, it made him appear to a god or a demon of some sorts according to his peers. While he was sure that he could accomplish many other things with his powers, he had yet to unlock them- and he probably wouldn't at this rate.

As the dark skinned marine took another long pull from his blunt his short session of peace was interrupted. "Sir! Slowly Naz's head dropped to face the back of his men. Being about 2 meters behind them he could see one of them pointing towards the common grounds. "What is it man, can't you see I'm doing my medicine." "Right... because there's nothing more important than your medicine." The grunt repeated sarcastically and slightly disappointed that this was the commodore he was assigned to. "Look. There's a fire in the distance." Nazaki squinted his eyes as he stepped forward, now standing beside his underlings. The guards of the Emerald district watched as well. "I doubt it's anything serious, probably just some angry commoners protesting again. Besides, Commodore Walter is in charge of the common grounds, him and his men will figure it out or something' relax, everything juuuuuuuust fine." He concluded as he turned to take another drag from his blunt. Man, he was already high and this was only his third puff.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!"

Quickly he turned to face the common grounds again. A woman's scream was always a sign of real trouble. "What the the-" *BOOM* One of the commoners homes exploded, creating a wave of heat energy that was enough to reach Nazaki and his men. The 6 of them along with the guards behind them upped their guard and waited for orders from the commodore. Nazaki walked forward stopping a couple meters in front of his men as his hand gripped his scythe. In the distance he could see Commodore Walter and his men fighting off a group of men but what really caught his attention was the large lion-man and the woman beside him. "No way. Aw man..." he said with a sigh before taking another drag of his blunt. "Sir, shouldn't we help them?" Nazaki didn't respond. As a commodore he had to think about the entire situation. If him and his men went to help commodore Walter, then the Emerald district would be exposed especially since these enemies weren't unfamiliar to the Commodore. "No. We wait. Everyone on guard! Our duty is to protect the Emerald District by all costs, if Commodore Walter can at least weaken them we can finish them off... I think." "You think!?" the voices of all his men questioned him in unison. Nazaki rubbed the back of his head and smiled awkwardly. "Well I know these guys, I've fought them before...they're really strong son's of bitches." The men got into position, readying themselves for battle as Commodore Walter finally fell. "C-commodre Walter? H-he...he lost?!" Naz took another pull from his blunt and exhaled with a frown. "You're still smoking!?" the grunts asked in Unison again. After Commodore Walter fell, the Lion mink, the woman and their men began to walk towards the emerald district. "Here they come boys, don't be afraid, we got this...I think."

"You think!?!"

Items & Stuff:

Last edited by Nazaki on Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:01 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed spoiler)

2Protect the Privileged [Voyage] Empty Re: Protect the Privileged [Voyage] Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:41 pm

Misha

Marine
Marine

Misha
Emanuel D. Angelov
"All Losses in this world are due to a lack of ability"
On Emanuel's end, he had been wasting away on standby after arriving on the Lulusia. News had been popping up recently about a large amount of staff changes occurring and sidelining his plans were once again. The emergency summons came out unexpectedly and everyone was quickly whipped up into squads to man both defensive fronts.

It was as well-coordinated a defense as he ever did see. To help out, he offered the 5 Ensigns he had command of to help man the front line and help ease the strain on manpower. He also offered to take it up himself, but the Commodore had other plans. He simply gave the order to help protect their back rank and that was that. Their last line was in the Emerald District where the Nobles lorded over the Common Grounds. As uncharacteristic as it was, he didn't argue. He was in battle mode and from what he had gathered, this was going to be a hell of a fight.

So he retreated back to the Emerald District as directed, holding the point just a little behind where the brown-skinned man was smoking and seemingly unconcerned with the situation unfurling around him. Not that he couldn't be laidback too, but now was the absolute worst possible time to be.. umm nonchalant.

"Screw it. I'm not gonna sit back and do nothing here. If I have to do more community service than so be it." Without another thought, he got up and quickly snatched the joint from the man's lips. "Smoke later. For now we need to be focused on the mission. I'm not gonna let you ruin this chance for us. We have to stay on our guard at all times."

That certainly quieted things down as everyone seemed to go wide-eyed for a moment. Than the explosion hit and Emanuel had to turn his attention southward. It was enough of a blast to envelope a good portion of their defense and from their point, it seemed like the good Commodore had taken a hit and was nearing the ground. "No. Not yet. He may be down, but he may not be out yet. We should start coming up with a game plan in case we need one. Who wants to take point?"

Emanuel called out to the others in the line, echoing the command in case any hadn't heard him clearly enough. None of the regulars seemed to be ready and didn't raise their hands. "Well than... any orders to give, Commodore?" Emanuel turned and addressed the man reluctantly.

Equipment:
"Speech Here" /// "Thoughts Here" /// "Other Speech Here"

tag → @[Name Here] /// @[Name Here]WC: 425
STRENGTH 1ENDURANCE 0SPEED 2PERCEPTION 2WILLPOWER 2

Techniques Used:

Last edited by Misha on Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Protect the Privileged [Voyage] Empty Re: Protect the Privileged [Voyage] Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:05 pm

Nazaki

Marine
Marine

Nazaki

These guys had a powerful presence, specifically the two dangers behind the group of 5 pirates. Nazaki watched the events unravel in front of him. Things were going to get pretty heavy around here and fast. Quickly his mind began to think of moves to make but that was before some random ensign approached him and snatched the joint from his mouth. Immediately the commodore turned before snatching it back just as quickly as it was snatched, and would extend his other arm to push the ensign away. The ensign looked oddly familiar, like he had seen him around before or perhaps heard some things about him. Naz couldn't put his finger on it but either way, he needed to learn to stay in his place. "Don't ever do that again." In actuality the ensign was the one who wasn't on guard. He was so worried about Nazaki that he wasn't even watching what was going on. Nazaki read this kid like an open book. He was the type to think that he knew the answers, too smart for his own good. People like that made his job so draggy. "You're the only one who's not on guard, boy." He finally responded. Still facing forward, his arms were crossed and once more he took a drag from his spliff. It's what kept him calm little did this kid know. After the explosion hit, the aspiring leader spoke again.

Admittedly after the man snatched Naz's joint, his voice became annoying every time he spoke. The man asked if anybody would take point but when nobody responded he looked to the commodore for instructions. With another pull of his joint, his mind was more at ease.

"You'll take point. The two people behind the group of five are what we need to be worried about the most. You and me will fight them, got it? Oh and please... don't die." He sighed. The pirates continued to move forward, finally stopping about 20 meters away. Lyon and Stacy standing behind their grunts with smirks so large you could hardly see their pupils.

"One of you go to Commodore Walter, now please. Keep an eye on the enemies rear while you're at it, shoot if you see an opening but make sure Commodore Walter is alive."

With that instruction one of Nazaki's grunts made his way to the far left of the gate so that he could get to the commodore, trying his hardest to move around the battlegrounds. Lyon watched the grunt make his way to the common grounds but didn't bother with him."The rest of you, it's a 7 on 6. I don't why these pirates are here but they are and as annoying as it, we've gotta protect this place." He ended. The group of pirate grunts moved aside and allowed their captain and his first mate to walk forward, following them as they came closer to the defense of the gates. They weren't simple pirates, Nazaki knew that so it was important for him to fight using his brain. About 15 meters away, the captain began to speak with his first mate latched onto his arm like a couple. "So we meet again. The last time we met you were nothing but an expendable soldier. Now look at you, a leader? What's changed?" Nazaki blushed. "Nothing really, but thank you for noticing." He responded standing obviously heroically. "And who's this? He looks like a girl~" Stacy asked directing the attention towards Misha.

4Protect the Privileged [Voyage] Empty Re: Protect the Privileged [Voyage] Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:04 pm

Misha

Marine
Marine

Misha
Emanuel D. Angelov
Come again? Ummm who was the sober one here? Who was the one seriously thinking of a game plan and approaching this scenario rationally? Emanuel felt his temperature rise a few degrees; he was certainly more focused on this situation than the supposed commodore who had his head up his ass. It didn't matter to him what the orders were or even if he had seniority, Emanuel would shove a boot up his ass once he managed to get ahead.

"Worry more about yourself than about me." Emanuel sighed to himself, feeling like he was really pushing his luck now. The pirates were closing in and they were assuming a phalanx with him and the commodore going up against some pretty tough customers. With the commodore out, they were in for a wild fight.

Just before the Emerald Gates, they aligned themselves at the top of the hill from which the vast forests past the Commons boundaries were clearly stupefying even now. The areas beneath, laid low by fire, stood ravaged and flared. As they walked up, Emanuel was taking stock of as many details as he could in preparation for what was to come. They were at a good firing angle. The weather shouldn't cause any unseen problems for now at least; it was a crisp afternoon.

What else could they use to their advantage? They had the unenviable task of playing defense with nowhere to hide or retreat to. The Gates, though unquestioningly beautiful and standing over aged marble-paved streets, were not exactly very defensible. From a standpoint of combat, they might only be good for buying time. The area before them was a bit curved and sloping, which as said would help them keep raining fire whenever they wished. Some of their number were also taking up positions atop the gates so they should be able to have some control.

Amid the small entourage of encroaching pirates, the young fishman's eyes fell upon the two in front who obviously strode with poise and a sense of elegant danger. One was lionesque in appearance with obvious half-human features while the other was much less so, though no less striking in the ways she was his femme fatale. She wore two swords at her hip. Her long blond hair was studded like an angel's and yet looked like thin strands of wire so sharp it could cut better than the swords. Her eyes turned to him and Emanuel's gaze turned bitter and sour. "I think I'm much more handsome though than that mutt you're draping across your knee."

Emanuel flipped his hair bang from right eye to ear. "Nice to have such two cute lovers come visit us. If I'd known you were coming, I'd have prepared a red carpet." Emanuel gave a mock salute with a vindictive smirk upon his lips. "But by all means lets do this properly: By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you dead and dead. Congrats."

Afterwards, he gave a surly chuckle as the air hanging over the Emerald gates was so tense that you could cut it with a strand of Stacy's platinum blond hair.

Note: Don't forget, my character's name is Emanuel. Last sentence was said 'directed at Misha'.

Equipment:

tag → @Nazaki /// @[Name Here]WC: 000
STRENGTH 2ENDURANCE 1SPEED 2PERCEPTION 2WILLPOWER 2

Techniques Used:

Last edited by Misha on Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Protect the Privileged [Voyage] Empty Re: Protect the Privileged [Voyage] Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:06 pm

Nazaki

Marine
Marine

Nazaki

The woman known as Stacy had some words for Emmanuel. She tried to insult Emmanuel but she wasn't at all ready for the Ensigns response. The young looking man responded so quick and efficiently he nearly caught Nazaki off guard. With no other option, Nazaki bursted into tears of laughter. Literal tears began to fall fro his face after Emmanuel first response. "Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha-ha-ha-ha! Whew! Ho-lee shit!" He exclaimed as he wiped a tear with his hand. The disrespect didn't stop though. The pretty boy kept going and his words just kept getting better and better. It was no secret that the two pirates were embarrassed. Stacy's face specifically drowned in a red color while Lyon was lost for words. Even their crew mates were stuck. Shit, this kid was actually something else. Finally the bold ensign ended his harsh words with death, declaring that their enemies would die today. He must've been either really really stupid, or really really confident but either way Nazaki was no longer annoyed by him. The grunts under the Commodore seemed to gain confidence just from hearing Emmanuel speak, hell even Nazaki was riled up a bit. "Wow. Where have you been all my life?" Nazaki asked before throwing the clip of his joint to the ground. A large smirk appeared across his lips as he glared at the enemies below.

Stacy didn't take those insults lightly. She Immediately drew one of her swords and bent her knees, ready to propel towards Emmanuel only a moment after the commodore laughed at her."You little fa-" "No." The Lion man began. His arms hot up in front of the woman before bending his own knees and propelling towards Emmanuel. How polite, he didn't want his girl dealing with Emmanuel so he was going to do it himself. "I'll Handle this one!!" He shouted as he leapt towards the pretty boy.

Nazaki saw as the Mink bent his knees to move towards Emmanuel and attempted to put himself in front of the ensign before the Mink moved. As Commodore, he couldn't allow an ensign to fight someone completely out of his league. Unfortunately though, after his first step he wasn't able to take another. Stacy threw one of her swords directly in front of Naz's face, allowing her beloved to move only half a second after. "No you don't!" She shouted as she then propelled herself towards Nazaki. As soon as she moved, she gave the order. "Forward!" The pirate grunts began to move. "Protect the Gate!" With his spliff still between his lips, the commodore drew his scythe just in time and blocked the incoming Stacy from using her sword to slice him across his chest. "Jeez, can I at least get ready?" He asked the woman rhetorically as they came face to face. At this rate the star ensign would have to worry about Lyon himself- at least until Naz defeated Stacy. Stay strong, kid. he thought to himself.

6Protect the Privileged [Voyage] Empty Re: Protect the Privileged [Voyage] Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:28 pm

Misha

Marine
Marine

Misha
Emanuel D. Angelov
Without any other warning, the tension in the air broke like a seething tidal wave as the Pirate captain halted his subordinate and then leaped full-on into the fray himself. His speed in crossing the distance gave Emanuel literally only just enough time to duck low and avoid being bisected. The Pirates all let out a roar and came charging in to the sound of gunfire above them. The Marines stationed above the gate opened fire, thinning out the crowd.

Emanuel was forced to move or risk an extreme injury. The older lionesque man kept the pressure focused on him while the woman focused on the commodore. There was no other choice; he gave ground freely. Emanuel had to almost completely dedicate himself to dodging each blow while barely getting any offensive. There was no situation in which this battle could be anything good for him.

Lyoko took a large overhead swipe at him and he managed to misdirect it and land a hard thrust kick to the stomach that barely seemed to slow him down. After that, he was on the defensive again. It couldn't even be compared to a battle; he was just trying his best to fend off swipe after swipe. After a bit of back-and-forth, Emanuel dodged another swipe by inches and then leaped backwards a few more steps.

Emanuel saw where Nazaki was fighting and distracting the woman. There was a point where they were locked in combat with each other, both of them just seemingly testing the other out. Emanuel decided in a heartbeat that he couldn't win this fight without playing a little dirt. Deftly twisting his body to avoid another strike as he danced backwards, he ended up back-to-back with Stacy while she was yet unaware of him. "Cut me in here for a moment!"

Just as the man was winding up for another wide angry swing, Emanuel's smirk twisted. He swung his one leg in front and then brought it back home right between Stacy's legs. Twisting himself low, he swiveled her around back with his hand grasping her shoulders so she would be directly in front of him when the claws came around.

The mink couldn't stop his own blow in time and the end force sent both Emanuel and Stacy tumbling across the field with the pirate lieutenant absorbing quite a bit of the attack. Emanuel rolled away until coming to a stop against the rocks. Some of the air was knocked from his lungs, but he was otherwise alright and his human shield had cushioned him thankfully.

The Pirate lieutenant was also alright, though he could feel the rush of an alarming amount of killer intent.

Equipment:

tag → @Nazaki /// @[Name Here]WC: 448

Techniques Used:

7Protect the Privileged [Voyage] Empty Re: Protect the Privileged [Voyage] Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:44 am

Nazaki

Marine
Marine

Nazaki

Nazaki had been focused on his own fight, using his scythe as much as he could to deflect Stacy's attack but the truth was that she was too strong. Her hands moved so quickly that he was on the defensive side for most of the entire fight. Dodging and weaving were his only options but he couldn't give up. Stacy continued to use her sword furiously against Nazaki. "Die!" She shouted smiling. The noble guards watched on edge from behind, holding their spears and swords up just incase they needed to engage in battle. Stacy spun with her blade in hand, managing to strike Nazaki's left shoulder. The damage wasn't at all severe since the commodore was able to to move his body to the right before the blade could cut clean. That would be an injury he definitely couldn't heal, especially not at his current level. Quickly he used his right hand to swing his scythe, he was so close to striking Stacy's neck with his blade, but she swiftly leapt back about 5 meters. "Stupid bitch." he grunted angrily. With a smirk he stood, managing to use his left arm to draw his handgun. The pain was a lot but the adrenaline made it so that he could barely feel it. "What's wrong, commodore? Is that all you got? If this is the power of a commo-"

Just then Emmanuel stood back to back with Stacy and an entirely new scenario appeared before Commodore Jones' eyes. Quickly the ensign moved his foot so that it was between the pirate woman's, twisting her body. At that moment the young leader dashed forward. Lyon was in such a state of fury that his next attack connected with not only Emmanuel but Stacy too. Just as that happened the commodore leapt over the two bodies as they flew back swinging his scythe towards the Lion-man and successfully striking him on the left side of his chest, not exactly hitting his heart but sure as hell hitting a lung. "Urrgh!" the lion man shouted. Still in the air and still holding the scythe in place, Nazaki placed his gun directly to Lyon's face. "Heh, I didn't expect you to die so soon." He smirked.

Sike. Lyon quickly swung his body with all his strength before Naz could manage to shoot, flinging him into a tree to his far right. His back slammed against the tree causing a sharp pain to surge through his body and blood to fly out of his mouth. "Agghh!" He coughed. Suddenly the mink coated himself in electricity, darting towards Naz with intense speed. Nazaki's eyes could barely keep up but he was able to see that the mans hand was aiming for his heart as he approached him. Quickly the commodore shifted the his heart to the other side of his chest and his lung to the middle of his chest, just missing the electrified strike. Still it pierced clean through him. "Gah!" he coughed again. "You are nothing!" He shouted as he ripped his hand out of his enemy. For a moment there was silence. Lyon turned his back and began walking away assuming that the deed was done. "Where...where are...you...going?" The commodore managed to say as he stood to his feet. The Lion turned around with both shock and annoyance in his face. "What the hell are you? Some kind of immortal fool?" He asked angrily. "I guess that's one way to put it..." Breathing heavily he looked up at the Mink who'd now been standing in front of him. "Impossible. Let's see about that." Lyon's anger switched to a more sinister look. A smile crossed his lips as he took his first strike across Nazaki's face. Then proceeded to continue to snuff him. "You..." *Poof* "Just..." *Poof* "Wont..." *poof* "Give..." *poof* "Up." *poof*

The mink grabbed Naza by the collar before pulling him in. It all felt like it was ending. Nazaki was losing consciousness and he knew there was absolutely no way he could beat this mink now but he could at least buy more time for Emmanuel to beat Stacy. After all, Stacy was the weakest of the duo. Mr. Jones remained silent, only because he couldn't speak even if he wanted to. "You know...it was easier when I killed Domingo."

*SNAP*

The commodore's eyes shot open. He hadn't heard that name in a while. The strength behind it was enough to wake him just a little. "Domingo?" He whispered as his eyes glared into Lyon's. Domingo was the one who gifted Naz his scythe, he was the only one who truly had faith in him. Oh how he missed his mentor. "Yeah...Domingo, He died so easily I couldn't believe he was your captain. Don't worry, think of this as a favor, now you'll be able to see him again." And that's when it happened. "DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT DOMINGO THAT WAY!!" Pure anger flushed his mind, his pupils nearly turned white as he shouted but what was even more interesting was that he released a wave of red energy that flushed the area up to 20 meters. This was enough to grasp the attention of almost all the guards and everyone else in the area who was not effected. Nazaki blacked out, so he wasn't sure what was going on but when it settled, he could see Lyon on the ground. Badly hurt he moved as fast as he could to the Mink before drawing his gun and aiming it at his head. "I was going to have you in prison, but now I'll show you no mercy." He said coldly as he pulled the trigger.

*BOOM*

Lyon was officially dead. Nazaki looked around but his vision was blurred at the moment, desperately trying to see if the brave ensign known as Emmanuel was okay. He fell to his knees, coughing more blood before some of the noble guards ran to his rescue. "I...I need a spliff..." There, he passed out. "He needs medical attention, now!" One thing for sure Nazaki noticed about himself was that he wasn't average...and more importantly was that Domingo was still his strength.

skills & stuff:

8Protect the Privileged [Voyage] Empty Re: Protect the Privileged [Voyage] Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:54 am

Misha

Marine
Marine

Misha
Emanuel D. Angelov
There was no question about it. He was definitely outmatched here at least in style. No sooner had Stacy regained her footing, she was quickly upon him and angry as hell after that low blow with his foot between her legs, giving him barely had time to react. Unlike the larger Lion, he had no disparity in size and arm-length to rely on.

Lyo's blows were powerful but had a necessary build-up in exchange for reach, making it possible for him to slip around them. This woman was more flexible, had pinpoint accuracy, and was out for blood; probably the worst mismatch for the likes of him. Her swords were like snakes, lashing in and slashing quickly at him whenever he tried to break past her defense, forcing him to keep his eyes focused on her hands at all times. That turned out to be his first mistake as she soon switched up her attack pattern and got up close, swiping his feet out from under him with her longer legs. He may have been a modest fighter and a good navigator, but he was no expert hand-to-hand combatant.

He fell to the stone road with a gasp of air freed from his lungs; the twin swords already stabbing into both his biceps. With his arms pinned to the ground and gasping for breath, Emanuel only saw through blurred vision as the woman seemed to stand overhead, unmoving. The sun shined in his eyes and he was winded, but he could yet see the taunting smile like some wild animal that had just caught its prey. Her words didn't reach his ears as the cacophony of the raging battle drowned him. "Hmph. All well. Looks like I win." Casually, she stomped her foot on his torso, keeping both his lower and upper body from moving while grasping her swords like levers.

Emanuel gritted his teeth and cried aloud as the woman seemed to look back at the ongoing fight between the lion and the commodore while gleefully swiveling the blades to cause him as much torment as possible without removing them. His arms were bleeding heavily from the wounds. He coughed loudly in an effort to get some air back into his lungs.

She delighted in watching her captain lord over his defeated victims. They had lost it had seemed, resoundingly overpowered while the rest of the battle between the crews raged. He couldn't tell if they had yet to break past the gate, but he was in more than just a pickle right now.

What was he to do now? Every movement against her strength brought sweltering agony. In retaliation for the low blow, she placed one foot on his face an pressed down whenever he looked up. Steadily, he regained his equilibrium, but without any freedom of movement there was little he could do. He tried to stay calm, even amid the twisting blades. "Stay... cALLM...Emanuel... just... stay calm.." He said through gritted teeth.

He had thought that the Commodore had also been bested, but somehow that hadn't been the case. He sat there with head under heel, waiting until an opportunity would maybe present itself. Such an opportunity came just moments before the sound of the gunshot. Stacy's eyes flew open and she reacted in haste, leaving go of her swords as her captain's eyes went wide before being flushed out. Emanuel didn't wait and quickly had to release himself once Stacy had given him the opportunity by once again reacting purely out of instinctual anger.

He could then pull the blades out just as the murderous woman had stepped away and charged straight for where the other man had fallen down. Emanuel didn't bother with the swords, only acting on instinct himself as he tackled the pirate to the ground from behind. With all his weight, he drove her down only for it to not be enough to keep her down.

Annoyed, she was strong enough to push him off as her banshee-like scream broke out. "GrrrrrrAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" She landed a kick on his torso that sent him back a few feet, allowing her to quickly reclaim her swords. "This... is not working... I'm at my wit's end here. I can't read... her hands or her legs. She's just going to keep catching me off-guard... no matter what."

The battlefield was smog-filled. Some of the men atop the Emerald gates were still firing down. He now stood in the middle of it all, defending the commodore against an enraged pirate lieutenant. It was all on him now. He would have to take her down no matter what it took.

Stacy charged at him once more with an almost feral growl. Her hair, once pristine and flawless, was now a disheveled mess as emotion overruled all else. Her swords were positioned directly in front of her, swaying in preparation for several deadly slashes. Emanuel had to keep his eyes open as it would be the only way he would possibly manage to foretell her attack and counter it. Her hands wouldn't give the tell and he didn't want to get tripped up again.

That was when it suddenly started to happen. He felt like the world was swaying in front of him. At first, the unreal sensation made him feel like he was looking at a metronome, but soon he was concentrating and he could see a silhouette seem to form in his mind of the charging pirate in front of him. He saw in his mind one blade come down while the other was coming in for a horizontal slash at his neck. Was he dreaming this?

No sooner had it begun did it end, leaving him to still stand there as the woman was now only a few feet away. Acting only on instinct, he trusted the vision and ducked underneath the horizontal cut and used his arm to fend off the overhead. He knocked the one blade from her hand and then lashed out with a thrust kick that surprised her enough to send her reeling backwards and groggy.

Without a moment to waste, the young Marine jumped forth and managed to land a solid kick to her torso. Picking up speed, he hit her in the neck with the second, and the third he went and hit her clean in the forehead. When it was over, the beautiful Pirate Stacy had sunk to her knees and then fell face-first onto the grass.

Without meaning to, Emanuel almost started to wind up in preparation for another attack in case his opponent still hadn't yet been knocked out, but he felt flooded with relief when he looked back and saw that the Pirate was facedown. His breathing was a bit heavy and after that, he looked around the field at the troops still doing battle. For the most part, the assault had fallen apart. The Pirates were being routed as the Marines fired on them from above. The once proud pirate captain was also dead, clearly from what looked to be a gunshot wound to his cranium.

And there he stood. All by himself. Right before finally going down on the ground himself.

Equipment:

tag → @Nazaki /// @[Name Here]WC: 000

Kenbunshoku Haki Unlocked!

Techniques Used:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum