Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
 Fancy new collar's  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
 Fancy new collar's  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
 Fancy new collar's  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
 Fancy new collar's  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
 Fancy new collar's  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
 Fancy new collar's  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
 Fancy new collar's  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
 Fancy new collar's  - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
 Fancy new collar's  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16 Fancy new collar's  - Page 2 Empty Re: Fancy new collar's Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:41 am

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
The grunt observed the flask their intruder throw suddenly towards their leader, at first he thought it was a bomb and intended to slap it away but then saw it was a drinking flask and decided to take it, they had been working nonstop for weeks on end and he figured he deserved a drink for his efforts while he watched his fellow workers kill a punk who was way over his head, when he popped the cap, however, a whole bunch of smoke filtered out making him cough as he stepped back and dropped it on the floor as he whispered "Fuck" in disappointment as he had no idea he just released Percila who had been hiding in the flask in her logia form

Proan, however, was in a much different predicament as he stared down four different men, the looks in their eyes changed after they realized he wasn't as weak or slow as they previously thought to make them all the more cautious of his movements, Proan shifted his eyes around the area to look for any advantage he could use and then from about five meters away he spotted a sharp 4 inch piece of wood sticking straight out from a pile of wreckage and then immediately glanced back at the group with a plan. As soon as one of them dared take a step closer Proan made a dash for the sharp object he saw while the group followed him like bears to honey, Proan didn't run at his full speed but at a slower pace just enough to keep a meter and a half distance between him and the group of man behind him as he was now approaching three meters  distance from the sharp wood, but once he was just about a meter and a half away from the spike he turned on his pivot foot once more as he cut the man to the left of him ribcage as he turned around fully to the guy behind him and cut his back with a downward slash causing him to stumble forward, Proan then kicked the man in the back sending him forward into the spike that pierced through his stomach as he became impaled on it.

The boss who had been watching the entire scene from his seated spot was not amused, two of his men died because of one intruder and the fact that the last three men were now too wary of them only made their capabilities to react that much slower, the boss checked his watch as he had set it for the exact time his clients would arrive and he only had under an hour and forty-two minutes and this was taking too much of his time, "Oi! The rest of you jump in and kill him already or so help me you might be dieing next!"

The ten grunts who had been watching now jumped in and completely surrounded Proan in a circle leaving only a meter of space all around him and blocking any way of escape as now five-man turned into thirteen, and just as some were about to attack Percila who had been waiting for her chance while waiting above suddenly dropped down as she returned to her full human form wrapping her right arm around Proan while her wings wrapped around them as she enchanted them with Busoshoku Haki causing the soldiers to punch her wings that were akin to an iron wall, once she felt their fists connect from all sides she spread her wings to their full length knocking away all ten man, "I know you could do it Proan~!" Percila smiled ear to ear as she was proud of her one and only navigator.

Spoiler:

17 Fancy new collar's  - Page 2 Empty Re: Fancy new collar's Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:10 am

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
"Get out of here Proan, head back to the ship, I'll take on the rest from this point on." Proan didn't argue, he didn't want to fight from the beginning and he knew to stay would only make him a burden with his current abilities, but with Proan now gone Percila looked around at the group of slaves returning to their feet as well as the one in charge of them who also rose to his feet in anger, he looked at his watch and noted he now only had an hour and fifteen minutes left and his irritation turned to anger as he just saw she was a logia user and he was the only one with the required skills to touch her, "Chase after the other guy! I'll deal with her!" He roared at his inferior man who started to head the way Proan went but before anyone could do anything Percila produced four thin needles pointing left, right, behind and in front of her as she began to rapidly spin while clenching her blade tightly causing a whirlwind to erupt as anyone in a ten-meter radius was dragged into the hurricane and was cut up by the four spinning needles as it dragged them along while it rose up to the top of the hurricane, by the time she stopped all ten men who were about to chase after Proan dropped back to the floor in bloody messes due to their new multiple slash scars, she was sure she just avoided killing them but rather or not they survived from their own wounds was not her problem.

Percila shifted her gaze to the one who was calling orders, "As my friend said earlier, give me back the bird." There  was only silence as he slipped into a fighting stance with an intense angry glare but that was all Percila required to have her answer, Percila gripped her blade with her right hand and flicked it towards the boss slaver in front of her at a seventy-degree angle so it would just be right above their head making it seem like she had simply thrown away her only weapon of defense but a split second later Percila would transform into her natural logia state and fly at top speed in airy smoke form to catch the hilt while it was mid-air by solidifying her body again and swung down putting all her weight into the swing to end it on one fair move, however she was meant with disappointment as the male quickly put up both his metal-clawed hands in defense to block her strike as she landed on the ground, but Percila took note of how he was shaking under the weight of her power as he slowly was pushed down upon his left knee just to hold his defense.

"A speed fighter but not that strong.." Percila noted to herself as she took a quick observation, Percila quickly rose up her right leg kicking the slaver in the face as their hands had been too busy defending allowing her a open strike as she was the faster fighter in this situation, the slaver at first appeared to be knocked out from the direct hit but right before they fell backwards they put their hands back and did a triple backflip to gain three meters worth of space between them as he held his sore jaw.

18 Fancy new collar's  - Page 2 Empty Re: Fancy new collar's Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:04 pm

Soundless Void

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Soundless Void
Although he was shaky from the strike the slaver stood back onto his feet looking Percila dead in the eye, he felt challenged and demeaned but Percila wasn't in any particular mood for that as her mind was all but to focused on dealing with him before any reinforcements decided to make an appearance. She twirled her blade around in her right hand and began running towards him like a cheetah crossing the small amount of distance between them in seconds, she once again leaped into the air going for a downward strike with all her weight pushed down but the slaver had learned his lesson well and swiftly moved out of the way and attempted to knee her in the stomach, Percila shifted the angle of her blade pushing the tip into the cemented ground to block his attempted knee strike while her body curled forward as griped her blade tightly pulling it back out of the ground as she thrust it forward without turning around, the slaver blocked it with his left hand by displacing it but Percila quickly turned around slapping him while imbuing her wing with Busoshoku haki  sending him flying back seven meters with a surprise attack.

Unfortunately, she hadn't noticed the slaver noticed the surprise attack in time and put up both hands taking no actual damage to himself, however, his metal claw attachments had taken the full force of the attack and four of them had broken off completely while the last remaining two were hanging on nearly halfway. The slaver looked at his claws and felt deep anger, she didn't know if I was for frustration or the fact his weapons were now useless to him but he roared deeply almost animalistic like as he tossed the metal attachments aside, his head quickly swung back at her and a look he didn't hold before was there as if he had lost something that was important to him but at the same time the look of someone sane was also missing, he had just lost his mind in his own anger and frustration.

Percila felt truly sorry for the man in front of her as his skills were actually quite impressive and given more time he could have proven more difficult of an opponent but today his own greed would be his downfall, but today...Percila didn't have the heart despite what he did but she still felt bad for him with those type of eyes. Instead of downright killing him she decided the alternative route, she formed dense smoke along the edge of her blade as she gripped it tight in her hand before she swung it rapidly three times aiming for their right leg twice and their left leg once quick enough that the slaver couldn't dodge and bring him to his knees as two-inch gases were all over his legs, she once again changed into her logia form moving at top speed around until she was directly behind him and thrust the back of the hilt straight into his neck to knock him out as he was in the perfect position.

She bent down to look into his pockets before finding a remote control, she then studied the buttons and the pictures above them quickly locating the one that turned it off, once she pressed the button she looked at Zoya's collar as it turned from red to green and unlocked itself, Zoya who had been hypnotized all this time was enraged as she flapped her wings in absolute predator mode to find Percila their, "Calm down Zoya, I'm here to take you back to Kah!" It took a few minutes for her to calm down but after she did so she led Zoya out the warehouse from the roof and went to go find where Kah and his Vikings went to return their lost companion before finding her own at the ship.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum