Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Devilish Harvest [CP Voyage] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Devilish Harvest [CP Voyage] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Devilish Harvest [CP Voyage] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Devilish Harvest [CP Voyage] EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Devilish Harvest [CP Voyage] EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Devilish Harvest [CP Voyage] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Devilish Harvest [CP Voyage] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Devilish Harvest [CP Voyage] EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Devilish Harvest [CP Voyage] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Devilish Harvest [CP Voyage] Empty Devilish Harvest [CP Voyage] Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:39 am

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka
Devilish Harvest [CP Voyage] Risaka12

It was already a late evening with the sun slowly going away from the day. The green haired gal and her mink companion had set up a small camp somewhat distanced away from the town, they were in no position to get intruded by random civilians or drunktards, in which Risaka was more than happy for. This time around she for once had gotten herself a more proper setup, a tall enough tent for both her and Kuba to stand inside and more solid, it was a windy evening afterall. Inside the tent they even had a small enough table to have in the middle of the room, with her palms pressed against the wooden surface she pondered about with how she was gonna go with this mission. A roughly drawn map and a bounty was laying flat on the table, her stare down at the bounty poster made her frown in slight fright, never has she seen a feral creature of all things to land in a bounty, this thing had to be infamous for more than a couple of casualties. Kuba silently stared down at her and the papers on the ground, tilting his head he'd use his left paw to boop the side of her head, Risaka irked her left eyebrow from the boop. ''...Yes Kuba? Got something to put in? I am surprised enough that you aren't shivering in the corner from the image of the bounty poster...'' Indeed the bounty poster was showing a most horrid slithery creature, likely large enough to devour several human beings in one go with it's large maw. It had the headshape of a draconic creature but the body itself was a snake.

Kuba nodded to her words, but somehow he was able to stand his ground and stared at the poster. ''I-I'm fine! T-that thing won't scare me, besides, it's j-just a picture! I won't run away either, because you might need me more than ever in this hunt!'' Impressively he gave off a steel solid determined attitude and not showing any sign of fear, but Risaka already knew him too well, he was probably screaming internally. Who knew how much he was able to put the act up, she didn't mind that of course, she was more than ready for him to just buckle his legs violently and hide behind the bushes, but she did need him for minor tasks on this hunt, he was still a valuable companion to her despite his timid nature.

Novice Haki: 6/6

Equipment:
Party Killer 25/25
Cobra's Might

2Devilish Harvest [CP Voyage] Empty Re: Devilish Harvest [CP Voyage] Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:38 am

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka

How she found about this poster was a bit more unusual than the ordinary wall filled with them inside a local bar. It was early in the morning when she found about it, a rather intriguing oppertunity indeed. She was lucky enough to be the only up to the task, despite everyone else tried their best to ignore the man in need and his unreasonable request. Usually at these kind of quests Risaka would simply ignore it with her best interest, but this was a golden chance for her to gather good resources for her research.

Earlier that day

The plaza was busy as always with the many earlybirds sprinting across the place to make their appointments. For once Risaka was alone and had gone up an hour or two earlier than usual, standing by the corner of the plaza with her arms crossed she didn't really know why she sticked around the place. it felt dull, plus it was annoying with all the loud merchants being desperate to sell their half assed goods. What she was after was something to truly spark her interest, she felt somewhat thirsty for something new, something exciting that could make her occupied for the day.

It was then she noticed a lone man near the middle of the plaza, standing on a small box with papers in his hands while having a face filled with despair. He didn't seem to be the normal civilian, he had rough clothes and the look of a hard worker, someone who has been working in the country side for some time, infact he was a mere farmer. Risaka lifted her back from the wall to get closer to him at the middle of the plaza, trying to get near enough to hear him but not to catch his attention. ''Anyone, someone, please! This is not the time to ignore the ones in need! This town is in far more danger than you think! The beast will devour more children and women if we do not something about it! So please aid me with your strenght!'' His voice was raspy and tired, but he managed to pull a powerful tone to get his message across, but yet most people ignored his pleads, some even chuckled, those who wore a grin on their faces was the usual thugs with mugger as occupations. ''C'mon man, you're just a filthed farmer! You all who lives outside of town might as well suffer for your choices, the so called beast would never touch this huge town anyway!'' Him along with a few others laughed together, belittling the farmer and his dreading situation.

Equipment:
Party Killer 25/25
Cobra's Might

3Devilish Harvest [CP Voyage] Empty Re: Devilish Harvest [CP Voyage] Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:26 pm

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka

Risaka reached out to the man who stood there defeated with the thugs wlaking away laughing out hysterically. She tapped the back of his shoulder to gain his attention and pointed down at the large amounts of printed posters. ''No ordinary man would posess such high quanitity of a single type of poster, you paid to advertise this so called beast?'' The question held alot of truth to it, the man flinched from seeing someone finally knowing his current situation. He looked down and clenched his tired hand on the poster he held. ''You....You're right young lass, I spent what I had left to make the lazy marines print these! But they still do not believe it to be a risk to the town and it's citizens! They gave it a mere amount! And I only got a very poor picture of it...'' As the man sulked a few tears the green haired girl took the time to snag a poster for her own and skimmed through it, she didn't truly understand what the picture showed but it was intriguing enough. ''I really don't care why you made all of these posters, tell me about this large beast will you?'' She neatly folded the poster and slid it into her pocket. The man only gave a slight disbelief, someone actually took the time to listen to him made him shed a couple more tears. ''Y-you really wanna help me out?!'' She grunts and taps her foot on the ground impatiently. ''No, I am merely listening, if it sounds good I will consider it, I am no hero so don't think about praising me.''

Present time

There was no denying Risaka only knew half of the necessary info she needed regarding this infamous beast, at least what she knew is that the large being was to be feared due to it's hazardous traits, this greatly made Risaka interested for what it had in for store. They were moments before ready to departure into the wild jungle. She peeked behind her at Kuba to see how he held up, and of course she expected the best of him, at least what he was able to muster up. He was behind the tent and shivering, guess the talk about the large beast got to it eventually. She sighed and waved her hand to gain the big panda's attention. ''Kuba? Come on already... I still need you.... KUBA!'' With a shout and a stomp to the ground the cowardly large panda jumped up and shrieked, but he gave his full attention to Risaka, gulping in dread. ''Y-yes Risa-chan? P-p-please don't tell me all of the stuff the man said was true! I tried my best to act tough but THE BEAST SERIOUSLY SOUNDS LIKE BAD NEWS!'' The green haired gal would not have it from him, instead of trying to reason with him through words she approached him, flicking his blue nose before pulling him by his shirtneck. ''NOOOO AAAH! I CAN'T! I REALLY CAN'T! I BET THE BEAST LOVES TO EAT PANDAS! NOOOOO!''

Equipment:
Party Killer 25/25
Cobra's Might

4Devilish Harvest [CP Voyage] Empty Re: Devilish Harvest [CP Voyage] Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:00 am

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka

Only a mere hour has passed during their expedition through the thick wild jungle. Risaka walking first with her sword unsheathed from her hilt, cutting through the many troublesome vines, not for her, but for the oversized panda behind her. He muffled and gasped whenever his face was caught by a dozen of vines, in which made the green haired gal annoyed after some time. She turned around when they approached to a more open space to look up to Kuba. The panda mink was huffing out with the large backpack hanging on his shoulders, he gave her a sad frown. ''R-risa-chaaaan... I can barely walk through this place! And who knows when I'm about to step on something dangerous! I can even barely see my own feet!'' She shuck her head and swung her blade around her in her hand while gazing up at the tall jungle roof. ''We're supposed to be close, but who knows when the thing will pop up, we barely got any leads, heck, we barely know how it looks like. And because of that you cannot stop for a second, keep your feet dry and your nose straight, we'll eventually find it.'' Risaka was determined to hunt this thing down, not for the bounty, it was a poor number to begin with, but she wanted something specific from it, it's harvestable body.

She advanced across the open field, above the place the jungle did not completely cover the sky. It was easy to tell that the evening was getting much more dark. She stood there a bit impatient, Kuba now unable to speak his words out, only panting and looking stressed over the fact that there might be a maneating beast right near them. Risaka was scanning the place thoroughly, but she'd be more than willing to attract the thing out with any means of tool. She crouched down to touch the ground, feeling it was soft enough for a good powerful thud. ''Okay, Kuba, please stand by the trees and hide, the round body of yours is just gonna look like a fat snack to the beast...'' The panda mink quickly stepped back with his mouth covered, slumping inbetween a bunch of bushes to hide the large mass of his, whenever Risaka spoke in her serious tone the panda knew things was about to get rough.

Equipment:
Party Killer 25/25
Cobra's Might

5Devilish Harvest [CP Voyage] Empty Re: Devilish Harvest [CP Voyage] Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:32 pm

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka

It was very simple to gain a large beast's attention, really, she knew enough force down at the ground would go for miles, the beast pressumely had a great sense to detect even the slightest vibration. Raising her left heel high up above her height before slamming it straight down to the ground with raw force. The impact shuck the ground with tremendous force, she got a mighty impressive leg force in which made even Kuba to jolt up from the sudden shockwave. ''KUAAA GAHGAG AAAH!'' Now it was a matter of time to see if there was something reacting to her stomp, of course from the impact many packs of birds fleed the thick tree branches and some smaller animals running off. Risaka easily got impatient, she didn't think what'd she do if it never came to her sotmp, but she trusted her knowledge of the nature and it's ways. Kuba was silently watching the field with his head popping out from the bushes, his slightly teary eye was quivering from antecipation, what would happen next could make anyone's heart stop.

''Huh, maybe we went way off course... or maybe the dirty man was making a tasteless prank! No, no no, that can't be the case, he printed so much, it'd cost way more than a shitty joke's worth..'' As she was crunching down the possibilities in her head, a large rattling noise, a large shadowy shape emerged from the thick jungle. Risaka staring one eye to the side to get glimpse of this large being. Standing still she simply let the beast appear out into the open field. Kuba at there, completely pale in his face like a marble statue from witnessing the sinister serpent's presence. ''...Huh, you are one big ugly snake.'' She said before seeing the tail of the large serpent being slamming from the side, hitting her so fast that she only were able to block it with her right arm. However she got launched far left and hit against a tree with tree piece splinters firing from the hit spot. She grunted among the small pile of broken wood and rubbed her left shoulder. ''Now you've done it, ow ow.. fucker.''

Equipment:
Party Killer 25/25
Cobra's Might

6Devilish Harvest [CP Voyage] Empty Re: Devilish Harvest [CP Voyage] Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:37 pm

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka

In the background Kuba was flailing about and shrieking in fear for Risaka's current state, in other words he'd overdramatize the situation, and who could blame him, she was launched at least 50 feet to the side. But she got up from all the rubble and brushed her shoulders in a careless gesture. A few snaps from her neck popped when she bent it from left to right, she did feel sorta stiff and haven't had a proper stretch session before coming into the jungle, so she took the opportunity to get a few twistes on her limbs and back while the large serpent was watching cautiously. ''AAAAAA RISA-CHAAAAN! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!'' He truly did not know when to be quiet the serpent move it's focus behind it where Kuba was all caught up on worrying for Risaka. Oh how she did not want Kuba around here now, she needed him for later but right now? He'd just be an annoying burden for this fight.

Befoe the serpent beast could slither it's way over to Kuba the green haired gal jumped forward and landed next to the tip of it's endbody. She grabbed it and halted it's movement for a split second before it turning back to her presence. It hissed that sounded more like a roar if anything, launching another attack with it's tail the green haired pirate barely dodged it this time, only due to her expecting it. She dodged by jumping to the side, landing on a midpart of it's lenghty body and slid her sword back out for some action.With repeated consecutive slashes against the hard skin she barely got the tip of the Cutlass. She got some harm down to it, but not anything too severe as it was only an annoyance for the beast. It hissed out in response and swung with it's head against her front. She this time put her blade infront and clashed against. The beast was strong so naturally she was slowly being pushed backwards. ''Nnnnnh! You actually are tougher than you look, what a pest..'' She jumped off it's body to the side to break the wrestle moment they had, but quickly dashes right back in to it's side. The top surface of the serpent had the thick layer of scaled, but it was more soft on the sides and under. She took the opportunity to give it a good slash. This time she got twice as deep inside, but of course the serpent smacked her away with it's tail once more. It was a rough landing, luckily not against another tree, but slidng across the rough ground before jumping up back on her feet. This time she felt maybe a bone in her body broke, but it was minor stuff at this point in her life. ''Christ almighty, why can't large beings be more soft to cut up?''

Equipment:
Party Killer 25/25
Cobra's Might

7Devilish Harvest [CP Voyage] Empty Re: Devilish Harvest [CP Voyage] Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:11 pm

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka

Standing back up with one eye closed from the rough treatment of the serpent she finally realized that she was in need for desperate measures. Pointing her blade up towards the serpent's head she focused her glare to it's sharp feral pair of eyes. She was challenging the beast and stood her ground, a good way to make the opponent to strike first is to silently get them riled up strike her. If she wanted some progress she needed to strike the vital points of the beast, to get near the head was the hard part. She didn't let her stare falter, eventually the serpent engaged to the challenge and dashes it's large powerful head down to her position like a giant trying to stomp a human. She expected as much, it wanted to eat her up, typical feral like behaviour. Jumping upwards to get above the head's level she made sure to stick her landing ontop of it's head with the sword plunged down inside it's hard thick scales. She clinged to her dear life to stay on it's head while it was furiously trying to shake her off, she even heard Kuba's shrieks in the background as he was watching the scene.

''UWAH WUAH WHAAAA! RISA HOLY- HYAAAAAH!'' Not exactly the most supportive verbal way to give, but as long he wasn't caught in the midst of battle she'd be able to do what she wants. From her position she was able to cling on the side of it's head, close to it's eyes. For a brief moment she stared intensely at it, giving a glare filled with death threats and anger. She had enough of this serpent and was ready to do the unsightly. With herleft free hand she clenched her fist and covered it in armanent haki. The solid smooth black texture relfected a bit of light from the serpent's eye before it was rammed right into it, repeatedly, with consecutive motion. Blood spilled like a waterfall and the serpent's agonized screech filled the jungle. She hated how gushy the situation went, but this was effective and served well to lessen the serpent's ability to fight. Eventually the squirming beast got so violent that she got flinged off, unfortunately her sword was left behind stuck inside of the serpent's scales. She landed again, granted, this time on her feet. ''Guess I finally gave you a proper meal of pain, but the eyes alone won't do..''

Equipment:
Party Killer 25/25
Cobra's Might

8Devilish Harvest [CP Voyage] Empty Re: Devilish Harvest [CP Voyage] Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:24 pm

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka

With a few crackles in her fists she prepared herself for the worst, right now she wanted to get this over with. Even after taking out one of it's eyes with her fist only the serpent had a collected attitude and instead of charging right in like last time it resorted to other methods. It opened it's motuh wide open, it's inside was unsightly and definitely not something Risaka desired to ever see. She frowned as she clearly knew what the thing was about to do, but she stood there and not moving and inch, and just like that the Serpent shot out long ropes of acid like poison that covered the area around her. The hazardous layer of poison melted through most of the plants and gave off a burning noise. Kuba of course went silent from watching the scene and seeing Risaka completely covered by the poison. Standing there like a statue Kuba simply had no courage to sprint away when the serpent directed it's only eye at Kuba.

''R-Risa-chan... Ri-..sa...'' Not moving a muscle lead to the Serpent slowly slithering towards his position, Kuba was incapable to use his senses or have any rational thoughts. Being blinded by shock and sadness he was in a position to be swallwoed whole without resisiting. Fortunately for him his captain was the literal poisonous being in this world. Breaking through the thick layer of poison Risaka arise while absorbing in the liquid. She glared past the dripping hazardous substance on her body before completely consuming it all. She cracked her neck and stepped forward with her fist ready. ''Hey! Over here you slimy animal!'' It came as a big shock to the serpent beast, turning it's head towards Risaka it would immeditaly lash out at her. Jumping from her position she barely dodged the swiping tail, but it opened up for her to land on it's body and sprint long it's slithery shape. She got all the way up near it's head, but it was swift, it was ready to go full on Risaka. With it's widened mouth it swallowed Risaka whole in one go.

Novice Haki: 5/6

Equipment:
Party Killer 25/25
Cobra's Might

9Devilish Harvest [CP Voyage] Empty Re: Devilish Harvest [CP Voyage] Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:10 pm

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka

The very fact that Risaka was straight up gobbled up in one bite sort of re ignited Kuba's mind, just the scenery alone quickly riled him up with the usual shrieking. His body was shaky and his right eye even shakier. But he has screamed so much that he was empty on juice, his throat sore and numb. He wanted to save Risaka, but what could he do, he didn't have the great fighting experience that Risaka did, and he was a wimpy panda that only knew great navigation skills. Despite the situation, and despite his chances to fight off such horrid beast, he couldn't run away. He had his paws raised up to his chest level, clenched with a very faint aura of determination. As much he wanted to live, he simply could not turn his back away from his captain, that'd be too much for him to bear, so it was all or nothing. His mind was locked, and with the serpent now right infront of him he charged up a punch and strikes right at the Serpent's front.

The next moment anyone could easily imagine the panda being swallowed whole in a matter of a single second. But it stopped a mere meter away from Kuba's attempted strike. His timing wasn't off, it was just that the serpent was in such a motion to attack the mink, but with it's sudden halt it quickly rose back up into the air with it's head and hissed out in huge agony. For a moment Kuba thought -he- did something somehow, with his clenched fist not even connecting he wondered if he managed to scare off the serpent, but then again the serpent did not seem to be exactly scared, but more squirmy, freaked out. It's head was going upwards and it's entire body was spazzing. From the middle of it's body, it grew, like a spiked ball was getting inflated. It pushed so much that it eventually penetrated the serpent's innards and surface, purple sharp spikes emerged in a dozen amount. The spikes continued to emerge through out the serpent's body. It roared out in such pain, however the life within the serpent slowly faded away, crashing down against the ground with body full off purple spikes poking out of it's body. Kuba jumped up the moment the beast fell, and for once he has a small tear in his eye, he knew the source of this menacing pruple spikes. ''R-RISA CHAAAAAN UWAAAAH YOU'RE ALIVE IIEIEIEEEYAAAH!'' She indeed did eventually get out of the poison stuffed serpent with a great dislike in her eyes. Being inside such a thing was not something she'd ever try again. ''Last time I'll ever do an inside job...''

Skills Used:

Equipment:
Party Killer 25/25
Cobra's Might

10Devilish Harvest [CP Voyage] Empty Re: Devilish Harvest [CP Voyage] Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:47 pm

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka

Not the smoothest task, nor the cleanest, Risaka expected to just overpower it but it looked like it had some quite the strong force held within itself. But she had to admit, this was a mighty beast to slay, the farmer back in town weren't kidding, this thing probably eaten at least a couple of dozen people and animals. She wiped off whatever slimy innards there was from the snake, although she poured out so much poisonous liquid that the snake was marinated with hazardous substance. Kuba was waddling swiftly over to her palce, but had to spot some distance away due to the poison leaking from the beast. ''UWAH! I almost stepped in poison! B-but you did so amazingly Risa-chan! Like a superhero!'' She shuck her head and stepped out of the torn open serpent and walked over to the head where she finally retrieved her sword out from it's thick scales. ''You'd almsot think a 'hero' would do it a bit more gracefully, even then I am a pirate, sheesh...'' She cleaned her blade with a tissue before putting it back to the sheath. It was now time for Kuba to shine, his small bravery back there didn't do much, but she kept him around to be her personal carrier. He was big, loyal and a great companion for labor.

They started with the simple stuff, harvesting the remaining serpent's poison into many bottles, shedding it's thick scalie skin and razor sharp teeth. The overall process on harvesting the entire beast took around an hour before Kuba was carrying a big backpack filled with many small parts of the serpent. Risaka even did such precise work that she left some parts of the serpent bones only, the remainers was poisoned meat and large bloody parts. As a small token from the slain beast she carved it's only non harmed eye with a knife and kept it inside a water filled bottle. ''I think this large ball of an eye will suit on one of my shelves... what do you think Kuba?'' Kuba was already busy with the carrying and had to focus on being stable to not trip over any vines or roots. But he also showed a dislike to the sight of the eye in the jar, he had a green shaded face that soon looked like a face about to to burst. ''U-ungh... j-just looking at it makes me sick blurgh... I am single eyed too you know!'' Risaka shrugged and held the jar close to her side, walking past Kuba nad back towards Mock Town's direction. ''Yeah yeah, it's not like I'll allow you into my research room, you're too big to fit through the door anyway..'' Kuba was shocked and slightly offended, quickly following after Risaka. ''W-what do you mean by too big! A-and surely I will be allowed into your room! Hey!''

Equipment:
Party Killer 25/25
Cobra's Might

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum