Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Jaya's Thief (Flashback) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Jaya's Thief (Flashback) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Jaya's Thief (Flashback) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Jaya's Thief (Flashback) EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Jaya's Thief (Flashback) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Jaya's Thief (Flashback) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Jaya's Thief (Flashback) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Jaya's Thief (Flashback) EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Jaya's Thief (Flashback) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jaya's Thief (Flashback) Empty Jaya's Thief (Flashback) Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:01 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Link to Approve Topic

It didn’t rain a lot in Mock Town, but when it did it didn’t stop the people who lived there from doing what they needed to do. They were still out there with their hair wet, their clothes being drenched. It was a lively place today, and it felt normal like always. The birds flew South from where he was, and they were in a flock. The clouds were covering the sun without a doubt, and they were of a dark color. It was going to rain all day, which was okay. Yuurei was walking through the rain as well. His plan was to get something to drink at the tavern and hang out there for a bit. He didn’t want to hang out on the ship today, which happened from time to time. He waved at the people who smiled at him and knew him.

He didn’t want to be rude, and well they knew that he was a pirate. It wouldn’t take him long to find himself at the tavern. There was nobody stopping him, which was good, and he pulled the door out and walked into the place. The men there looked at Yuurei for a split second and then went back to doing whatever they were doing. They already knew who he was, and didn’t bother trying to start a problem with him. His favorite bartender was here today, which brought a smile to his face. She would always turn him down every time he offered her a good time, and he knew that one day he would convince her. It was why he found her his favorite because she didn’t let him do whatever he wanted with her. It wasn’t just that though, she would give him free drinks from time to time, which enjoyed.

When he got to the counter, he would sit down and smile at her with a wave on top of that. She would nod and wave back at him as she was tending to a customer’s order. When she was done she walked over to Yuurei with the smile that he enjoyed so much.

”How’s your day going for you, Sabrina?” He asked her as he placed his hands on the counter tapping away.

”My day is fine. There are a lot of people here, but I think that is due to the rain. How is it outside? And how are you today Yuurei?” She asked him.

”It’s raining hard out there, as you can see from me, but there are people still doing their thing outside, so it can’t be too bad. As for me, I left the ship and decided to get a drink here. I figured someone would need me for a job, or at least that is the plan.” He said to her.

She nodded and she didn’t ask him what he wanted because she already knew what he would order. She had got his liquor of choice, and on top of that mixed with soda to blend it together. She would hand it to him, and he would smile because he was going to enjoy this. He had brought the glass to his mouth and a nice big sip of the drink and sighed with relief when he moved the cup away from his mouth. It was enjoyable and he couldn’t get enough of it. He placed the glass on the counter as he looked around to see a bunch of men playing arm wrestling amongst each other. There were others who were just chatting their butt off and probably giving out information they wouldn’t or shouldn’t be giving out. There didn’t seem to be anybody worth working for, so he turned around to look at Sabrina once more.

”When do you plan on leaving this place? I want to take out you for a good time tonight. How about it?” He asked her wondering if today would be the day.

She chuckled a bit when she heard what he had said, and then smiled at him.

”No, I’m not going out with you. Impress me first, and we will see if things change. There is that, and I couldn’t even if I wanted to. I’m pulling a double shift here. The other bartender who was supposed to come tonight had gotten sick, so I took their shift. That means when I get out of here it is to go home and sleep for the next day.” She explained to Yuurei.

He chuckled because she had denied him yet again, which was something to be expected. He rubbed the back of his head and wondered if she would even allow him to walk her home.

”Can I at least walk you home and make sure nothing bad happens to you?” He asked wondering what she would say.

She giggled listening to his words because she could tell that he never quit. He took his glass and took more of the liquor as he was looking at Sabrina while she was handling another customer. When she was done with them she made her way towards Yuurei.

”When I’m done with work you better be here to walk with me. If you not then I will be angry with you.” She said to him.

Yuurei could only smile at her when she said this, and he was planning on being there even if he was bleeding out. He drank more now that she had said this, and he had to make sure that he was trashed when this time happen.

”Alright that sounds like a plan and its only right to be angry with me if I don’t show up, so I would understand if you just stayed angry at me.” He said as he was looking at his drink.

He figured one more would do before he left this place. He looked at his drink and started moving the liquid inside of the glass. It was a fascinating thing to do, and it calmed his nerves overall.

2Jaya's Thief (Flashback) Empty Re: Jaya's Thief (Flashback) Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:03 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
While he was doing that Sabrina would look at him, and wondered a few things about him. She knew that he was a thief and that he had done some jobs for a bunch of people who had come to this place, but she never knew what those jobs were. She was curious, but she knew deep down in her bones that he wouldn’t tell her. It was the same with her as anything that was said to her by her customers stood between the two of them.

”You make it sound like you might not come to pick me up there Yuurei. Don’t tell me you already planning to not make it?” She asked him curious about what he would say.

Yuurei’s eyes widen when he heard those words because he didn’t know what could happen throughout the day. He was sure that there would be someone who wanted him to do a job, and he would accept it with no hesitation. He would get a few jobs each day, and he had to choose which one he thought was best for him. He moved his glass straight towards his mouth and he would drink the rest of it before putting it down and onto the counter. He would sigh with relief as he looked at Sabrina.

”No, I will make sure that I will come to pick you up no matter the condition I’m in. I wanted to ensure that I will not feel anyway if you were angry with me is all. I just don’t know what kind of job I might do today, which means things might get difficult for me.” He said to her with a smile on his face.

She nodded as she knew that much, but she didn’t expect that he would be looking for a job today. Sabrina thought he was going to spend his time at that tavern, and relaxed for a day, but that wasn’t the case. Instead, he was already planning ahead, and he was going to find a job for him to do today. She understood because she was a working woman.

”Alright as long as you make it here, then everything should be okay.” She said to him.

”Can you get me another one Sabrina, please?” He asked as nicely as he could.

She would move towards his glass, and she would empty out the ice that he had and she was preparing him for another glass. He would lean back and almost fall as he forgot that he was sitting on a stool and not a regular chair. He would save himself from falling back and looked around to see if there was anybody who was looking at him. When he regained his composure, Sabrina would arrive with his second glass. Yuurei would smile as he would take out beli and placed it on the counter for her to take. He would drink a few that was in the glass and placed it down to make more conversation with Sabrina.

”Are any of these guys interesting or unique today? Maybe there is someone looking to hire someone?” He asked her.

She looked around the tavern to see if there was anybody that she missed, but there was nobody she could find. The people who were here were usual customers, and she knew that they wouldn’t be looking for a job. She turned to Yuurei once again and shook her head.

”No, nobody here is different or an unusual customer. There are more people here today, but these are all people who usually come to the tavern often.” She said to Yuurei.

He nodded as he figured he would go outside and take a walk in the rain. He would look at his glass, and chug it all at once. He would put the glass down and shake his head as the drink was good but strong at the same time. The swordsman would get up from his seat, and looked at Sabrina one last time.

”I will be back to pick you up.” He said to her as he started walking towards the exit of the tavern.

When he exited the tavern he could see that the rain didn’t let down. It was still at the pace it was going when he entered the tavern. He looked up to the sky for a bit as the raindrops were hitting him on his face. It was a relaxing sensation he felt with this happening, and after a few seconds of this, he would start walking away from the tavern. There was someone who was at the corner of the establishment and he had a smile because the person he was waiting for had appeared. Yuurei didn’t notice him and it was because he wasn’t using observation. He moved along without realizing that he would soon be followed. There were people on the sidewalks making their way through town, and the thief was looking at them, but he didn’t see anybody that looked like they would have work for him if he approached them.

It wouldn’t take long for Yuurei to bring himself to a location where there was nobody around. When the mysterious person noticed that there was nobody around besides the two of them, he started running towards the swordsman. Yuurei heard the steps coming towards him quickly, but not as fast that he would be able to react to it. He looked behind him and noticed that there was someone running towards him. He would grab the hilt of his blade as he was getting ready to strike the man in front of him. The mystery person would skid on the ground as he was trying to stop, and at the same time he was doing this he was waving his hands towards Yuurei trying to give him a sign not to strike.

”Please don’t cut me. I’m a possible client.” He said to Yuurei.

The swordsman would move to the side and let go of the hilt of his blade when he heard the man. This guy would slide right by Yuurei, and then fall on his butt because of the rain. He would rub his lower back as he got up from the floor and looked at Yuurei. The thief would look at him waiting to hear what he had to say.

3Jaya's Thief (Flashback) Empty Re: Jaya's Thief (Flashback) Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:05 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
When the man readied himself he smiled at Yuurei.

”I would tell you my name, but I heard you don’t like knowing the name of your clients, so I will skip the introduction. Instead, I will tell you what I want you to do. See, I’m a businessman, or at least that is what I like to see myself as. I sell things, and I tried to get the best of qualities to sell.” He paused there, which gave time for Yuurei to say something.

”What is it that you want me to steal for you?” He asked.

The man chuckled when he heard Yuurei trying to get to the point.

”Hold up a second. It’s not that simple. My sources tell me that there are a few people in the forest collecting some stuff. Whatever they are collecting is said to be a rare find in the forest, and it is only limited to whatever they found. I heard there were quite a few men there, and I was wondering if you could steal it from them. I don’t need you to steal it all, but hopefully, you steal the majority of it all. Of course, I won’t be selling any of it here because then it puts a target on my back, which means I might get tortured or killed.” He explained this to Yuurei.

The thief knew this was risky already; the people he stole for never sold any of things that were stolen. It made things safe, and it allowed him to know that he wouldn’t have anything tracing back to him. With this man, however, it would be different as it might come straight back to him, which would mean that whoever he stole from might come after him in the future. Still, it was a good job, and it would test his abilities on being a thief. After thinking about everything he had finally come to a conclusion.

”Alright I will do the job under a few conditions. When I get you these things I want you to leave this island immediately. When you sell these things make sure that is confidential, or hide your face when you sell these things. I don’t want anybody tracing these things back to you because then I’m liable. I also need more information on this little stunt you want me to do. How many of them are collecting these things, do you know how strong they are? Things like that will help me quite a bit.” He explained to the client.

The man heard each and everything that Yuurei had to say and figured that he would accept these conditions because he would be rich after he got these things sold.

”Okay I promise, I will leave as soon as I get those materials, and that when I sell them nobody will know who I am. As for how many men are there, I think there is around thirty of them. My source couldn’t get an exact amount, but expect at least thirty of them.” He said this as there were fewer men than but it was good to be safe than sorry.

Yuurei would rub his chin with unconsciously as he heard the number of people that were there. He wasn’t sure how strong they were and it seemed like the man didn’t mention their strength, which meant he didn’t know either. He had to think about what to do, and since it was out in the open he had to do this carefully. He looked at his client and figured it was time to get this thing on a roll.

”Okay, so I’m going to need about two days or so to get you your stuff. When I do bring you your stuff I want you to have your stuff packed and ready to go. So, the place where we will be meeting up is the port side of the island. Your job is to find a ship that will take you out of this island as soon as possible.” He said this to his client.

The client nodded when he heard everything Yuurei said, and with that sign, Yuurei turned around and started walking towards the forest that was outside of Mock Town. The rain wouldn’t drop on him as much there as it did in town and it was all due to the trees that would cover him. He moved at a normal pace because he didn’t want to look like he was rushing. He didn’t want to look suspicious either because that was never a good idea. He would wave at a few more people who he didn’t say hello to today, and he would get them back as he was making his way towards the forest. He didn’t think there was anything of value in the forest, not that he cared for it, for it had nothing to do with what he enjoyed doing.

It would take a few minutes to get there, but when he noticed he made it there, he could only look at the forest. He was probably going to ruin the one place he didn’t want to. It wasn’t just that, but he could just imagine how Elias would feel if he knew what was happening in the forest that he was trying so hard to protect. He felt that it was best not to say anything to the kid, and do what he was getting paid to do. When he was about to enter the forest he noticed that he never asked the man how much he was getting paid. It caused him to stop moving, and he figured that if the man couldn’t pay him a good amount, then those materials would never be his. There was also something else that he needed to do. He had put on a cloak around him and the mask that he had stolen from a thrift shop a long time ago. When he was done with that he had finally made his first move into the forest.

4Jaya's Thief (Flashback) Empty Re: Jaya's Thief (Flashback) Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:07 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
The thief didn’t know where he was going into this forest either; he was thinking about it, but that man didn’t tell him where in the forest they were located. He was sure that his client didn’t know the answer to that, so he was going to have to do his own thing. Yuurei would let out his observation as he was trying to see if there were people around here. He thought he was going to find them without a problem, but there was no sign of anybody around him inside of the forest. He shrugged his shoulder because he knew it wasn’t such a bad to try and do, but now he was going to have to walk around this big forest to see if he could find them. He started moving as he was making sure that he didn’t step on anything that could make a large noise.

This would slow down his movements, but he wasn’t sure where these guys were located, so he had to be safe. The animals acted normal around here, which he felt like they couldn’t be close to this area. He was a thief, so it meant that he had to be sure of his surroundings, and take noticed of things that people might have missed. This was one of these things, the animals here were acting normal, so it meant that nobody was missing with the environment around here. The thief kept moving through the forest and at the same time used his observation to see if there was a sign of men around. There was nobody around here so far, which meant that he would continue moving through the area.

I should have brought Kausi with me. The man could be far and still have my back. He would probably be able to take out a few men out for me, but it’s too late to go back. He thought to himself as he was walking.

The environment was beautiful, the rain dropped slower than it did in town, but would continue to drop after it stopped raining. The smell of the grass and the leaves getting watered gave out a tranquil scent. The squishing and crushing noise could be heard, but Yuurei made sure that he kept that to a minimum. His steps barely allowing his feet to fully press against the ground so that he didn’t make any alerting sounds. There were branches that he would dodge so he didn’t knock himself on his ass. While he was walking he couldn’t find them anywhere. He knew they had to be here somewhere, but the question was where though? He would continue to move through the forest in random directions. He knew it was stupid if he had gone in a linear path especially with his observation playing a big part in this.

The swordsman was also using the animals as guidance, if there were acting normally, then he knew that there wasn’t anybody messing around with the forest. Now, if they were acting different such as a large amount were running away or if they were on one side of the forest when they were usually scattered around, then he knew he was in the right place. It wasn’t like that right now, so he knew that he wasn’t close to his destination. I hope I can do this quickly, if not then Sabrina going to cut me, and never talk to me again. He continued to think to himself. While he was thinking about all of this, he had noticed something different in the forest. It was, of course, the animals, there were a lot of animals that ran away from each other close to each other. He felt that they were hiding something, or fear something in the opposite direction that they were in.

That was good news for him because he had finally gotten a direction where he could head to. He didn’t feel the presence of any men, so he figured that they weren’t close, but this was the first lead he had. He shifted his direction towards his right as it was the area where the animals were keeping away from. Yuurei was moving at the same pace as before as he didn’t want to be spotted so easily. I wondered what kind of materials they are collecting? Maybe it’s something that could be used to create a special sword? Who knows, but I guess going there is the only way to find out. He thoughts going far as he was inching closer to his possible destination. Yuurei’s movements were smart this time as well, not only was he trying to minimize the noise he created, but he was close to the trees so that he could hide if need be and so that it would be harder to spot him.

He kept moving cautiously as he had never been to this side of the forest again. He remembered the last time he ventured out into the forest, he had been knocked out and taken to an underground fighting arena. It was weird, and honestly, he didn’t know what was going to happen. Still, he was on guard now as he wasn’t planning on getting blindsided again. Then it happened, he felt the presence of the first of many men that were around the area. As he got closer he pressed his body closer to the trees. There were soon two, then three, and so on of men that were entering the range of his Observation. This was great, but he wasn’t able to see what they were doing just yet. Yuurei was going to have to get closer, and hopefully, he would see what they were collecting, but on top of it all, know how many men are actually in this forest.

19/20 Haki Remaining

5Jaya's Thief (Flashback) Empty Re: Jaya's Thief (Flashback) Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:09 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
The thief looked like he was scheming through the forest as he was inching closer and closer to the scene where everybody was located. It wouldn’t take long, but Yuurei could feel about twenty-two men strong around this place. That was a lot of people, and he wondered how much of this material they were collecting. He wasn’t close enough to spot the thing they were collecting, which meant he was going to have to get closer. He started moving through the area again as he got to the closest tree available and pressed his back against the tree. He moved his head as he noticed that he was a little bit closer and he could see these men were picking something off the ground. It still wasn’t easy to see, so he knew that he was going to have to get closer.

He pushed himself off the tree he was on and started moving towards the next tree. He wasn’t close enough to rush in there and steal from them, but he was now close enough that he would be able to see what it is they were actually collecting. He had pressed his back against the wall, and he had sighed with relief that nobody had spotted him. He was doing everything that he needed to do, and he was hoping that it would continue that way. He poked his head out from the new tree he was leaning on and he got a good look at what they were collecting. It looked like a certain rock material that was on the floor. He was looking much harder than before as he noticed that there was a certain area on the ground that was void from plant life. It looked like the rock had grown from that area, but he doubted that was how it worked.

While he was looking at the material, he had forgotten that he was sneaking around. There was something memorizing about the rock that they were collecting that bothered him. It wouldn’t take long, but he would hear someone shout from the distant.

”Hey you what are you doing here? Someone get him!” One of the men who was watching the other guys work shouted.

Yuurei snapped out of his dream-like state to noticed that he had been made; that wasn’t good, but at least he knew where they were, and what they were collecting. He slipped back behind the tree so that he would disappear from their line of sight and started running off back where he had come from. What he did notice was that the men that were walking were running after him, and the two men who watched them work was going after him. The thief was planning on making his way back to Mock Town, but he didn’t want to make a crazy thing around there. The splashing noises could be heard every time everybody was running. He would make a left and start running in a different direction as he was trying to lose them. One of the squad leaders noticed what he did and turned to follow.

”He made a left, turn and go after him; we want to know what he was doing around this area. Nobody should know about the rocks in the forest except for the boss himself.” He commanded and told them as they followed behind him.

Yuurei noticed that they were still making their way towards his direction, but he was close to where he wanted to be. It wouldn’t take long, but there was a slope going downward in the forest, and he used it to slide down and towards a big rock nearby. When he pressed against the rock, he would get up quickly and press behind it to hide from them. They would arrive at the location where they lost Yuurei and would look around to see if they could see him. The two men leading the charge looked confused and wondered where he could have gone. They looked up to the trees but didn’t see anything. This wasn’t something the boss would be happy with.

”Let’s split up. Everyone in groups of twos. Start looking for this man, and when you find him shout, so we all know where to meet up.” He said to everyone.

With that being said everyone scattered to look for Yuurei. The thief would sigh with relief when he noticed that he had lost them. This was great, and he figured he got himself out of a weird predicament. The swordsman figured he would stay there for a bit as he was feeling everyone’s presence trying to figure out which direction he was going to run towards, and when it was safe to do this. He was going to have to come back another day, and at the same time, he was going to have to try and disguise himself like one of the workers that were chasing him. He remembered their attire as they all wore the same thing. He figured they did that, so it wouldn’t be hard to distinguish who was an ally and who was an enemy. It was a smart tactic indeed, and now he knew that he was going to have to go shopping.

The area should be clear, I should start making my… His thoughts were interrupted the moment he noticed three things coming straight at him. He dodged the first two, but the second one had pierced him straight into his right shoulder. His eyes widen as he grunted and clenched his teeth together, so he would not scream from the pain. His eyes scanned the area, but he couldn’t see who did it. The man had shot at him from a range out of his Observation; he got up from his spot and started running off in the direction that was clear from the workers. He did, however, feel the presence of the men who he had lost change their direction towards him.

18/20 Haki Remaining

6Jaya's Thief (Flashback) Empty Re: Jaya's Thief (Flashback) Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:10 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
While Yuurei was running he had snapped the arrow that was pierced into his shoulder. He made it smaller, so when he got the chance he was going to remove it from his arm. He was glad that the arrow head had been able to come out of his skin, which meant it would be easier for him to pull out. He couldn’t stop moving now because he knew whoever shot at him was good and was probably moving to keep an eye on him. He had to lose them, but how would he be able to do that? He didn’t want to blow his cover, but he didn’t think he would be able to lose anybody here by the time he had gotten to Mock Town. He had jumped over a log that was on the ground, and noticed another arrow coming his way. He would slouch a bit to avoid the arrow and he would keep moving.

He moved over to where the trees would provide him better cover, which was smart. The arrows would stop coming, and it seemed like whoever was shooting at him knew what he had done. The thief continued to run as he could see the forest was coming to an end. That meant that there was something he needed to do, but what was it he could. It wouldn’t be too long until he would come up with a plan. He exhaled a large amount of air from his body and a force had expelled from him in two different directions. The first one towards the direction where the ranger was located, and the second one behind him. The force had destroyed the ground and the debris had picked up into the air. He had avoided the trees, so those wouldn’t be knocked down, but it would make it hard for the people behind him to catch up to him.

As for the person who was keeping their eye on Yuurei from a distance had lost track of that man. He was surprised that he was able to do such a feat; the thief had exited the forest and had gone straight into town. He continue running through the streets of Mock Town. The rain crashing down on him as he was looking for an area where he could patch himself for the time being. The chase took a lot of his time, and he knew that he would have to pick up Sabrina. He did get some good information from scouting though, and now he knew where they were going to be. He wasn’t planning on stealing from them right there. He knew it would be stupid, and the mess he would have to go through just get out of there. He would noticed that there was an alleyway not too far from here, and the presence of all those men weren’t anywhere near him.

Yuurei had slowed his running down as he was panting and placed his back on the wall except for his right shoulder. He moved his left hand around to his back and felt the for the pointy arrow. When he felt the tip of the arrow he flinched for a second, and then grabbed the back of it, and pulled it out of his shoulder. He cringed for a bit, and a small whimpered came out of his mouth as he was doing his best to not yell. He dropped the arrow piece on the floor, and he was panting because of the pain he felt. He grabbed the small pouch that inside of his clothes and took out some bandages. He would first remove the cloak and mask along with his upper clothing to reveal the bare wound, and then place the bandage under his arm, and then tightly wrap it around the wounded area. This was the best he could do for right now, and he knew he would have to get that stitched up later on. When he had finished bandaging himself up he would put his shirt back on, put the cloak and mask away and would get up from the floor.

Yuurei had slowed down those men’s work and he knew they were going to be looking for him. It was either that, or they would be on guard the whole entire time. That was good for him because he knew he had another day to try and steal what he needed from them. The thief remember majority of the people’s faces, but he made sure to remember the man's face that were ordering the others around. He had to, so he didn’t bump into them during tomorrow’s heist. Still, there was one thing he needed to do, and it was pick up Sabrina from her job. He wasn’t sure if he was late or not, but he figured that he would get his ass moving even if he was in pain. Yuurei would step out of the alleyway and he knew it was safe, so he kept moving towards the tavern. That was a strong arrow, I don’t want to get shot at by that again, or else I think I’m in for a rude awakening. He thought to himself as he continued to walk.

The thief movements were slower than before, and he wasn’t sure why. He kept walking as he could see that he wasn’t that far from the tavern than he thought. He had recognized the areas, which he had run through, but he was so concerned for his life that he didn’t take into account his distance to his destination. That was good, and he figured he would be able to get there on time after all. He kept moving and soon enough he would make it to the tavern. The people around him would wave at him, but Yuurei didn’t wave back this time. His focus was Sabrina right now, and he would open the door and enter the tavern with a smile on his face.

17/20 Haki Remaining

7Jaya's Thief (Flashback) Empty Re: Jaya's Thief (Flashback) Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:12 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
When Yuurei had entered the tavern he noticed that there were a lot more people here than before. That was thanks to the rain, but it was good for business, and that much he knew. He had noticed that Sabrina had been working her butt off at her station, but it was about that time where she was going to be leaving. She had been doing a double shift since they opened, and now she was going to leave for the person who was taking care of the third shift. That was good and he watched her handle a few more customers and collected her tips. She noticed that Yuurei was there, and she nodded with a smile on her face because she was happy that he was here. He would smile at her as well because he was glad that she wanted him there. He took a seat at a nearby stool as she moved to the back of the place.

There were people moving around, but nobody had approached him, and he understood why. He didn’t care about that though as he had only one person approach him. It wouldn’t take long for Sabrina to come out of the back and towards the crowd of drunks. She was moving straight towards Yuurei and she stood in front of him. The thief would stand up from the stool now, and he would turn to move towards the exit of the tavern. He would soon open the door, and hold it open so Sabrina would be able to exit first. Yuurei would follow next to her as he could see that the rain was hitting her. He took his coat and wrapped it around her, and while he was doing that he made sure that it didn’t have any blood on it. She noticed that he was covering her from the rain and she would smile at him.

”I thought you weren’t going to make it. I waited a little longer, and when you showed up I figured that you had something really important to take care of.” She said as she looked at him.

She noticed the whole on his shirt, and then she could see a white bandaged from the hole. She was about to ask him what happened, but then stood quietly as he spoke to her.

”Yeah I did have some important stuff to take care of, but I knew that I had to pick to you up, so I knew that nothing was going to stop me.” He paused for a second.

”How was the rest of your day at work?” He asked her as he was curious to see what she would say.

”It was a good, but long day. I had a lot of people give me tips for customer service I guess. I think there was a guy who was trying to hit on me. He had nice messy hair.” She was interrupted by Yuurei before she could continue.

”Who was it?” He asked a little jealous about what she had said.

Sabrina would chuckle a bit when she heard his words and looked at him with a smile on his face.

”I was going to tell you, so be quiet and let me speak. As I was saying he had nice messy hair and he carried swords around with him. He had an eyepatch on his right eye, which made me wonder if he was missing an eye. He wanted to take me home, so I told him he could.” She said to him.

Yuurei listened to those words, and at one point he got upset, but then he realized that she was talking about him. He rubbed the back of his head as he had gotten flustered at what she said.

”Now I feel stupid. And do you really want to know if I’m missing an eye?” He asked her as he looked at her.

She would nod her head to let him know that she did want to know, and he could smile at her as his left hand had reached out for his eye patch. He would flip it over to reveal his right at as it blinked a few times. He looked at her with it for a bit and chuckled a bit because he figured it would be anticlimactic for her. He poked the side to show her that it was real, and then he would soon cover it up with the eye patch.

”So, you do have both of your eyes. Why do you cover one with an eyepatch?” She asked him as she was curious.

”I cover one of my eyes for two reasons. One, so I have a challenge when I’m fighting other people. When using both my eyes I could see better, of course, so I handicap myself. The second reason is that if there is a time where I need my eyes to adjust to the dark, I have one eye that is already used to the darkness. I could easily have use of one eye already while the other is adjusting to the darkness. It weird, I know, but it is something that I do for myself to get stronger, and to make sure I have my grounds covered.” He explained to her.

She didn’t really understand a lot of it, but she nodded as to agreeing to his reason. Yuurei didn’t notice, but they had been walking for quite some time, and Sabrina would come to a stop as Yuurei had brought her to her home. He stopped for a second and looked around because he wasn’t sure what happened, but then noticed that they were in front of her house.

”I see we been talking this whole time, that I forgot I was walking you home.” He said to her.

She looked at his shoulder again.

”Do you want me to patch you up? I see your wound is still open because the bandage is filled with blood. I know some basic stitching, so it shouldn’t be a problem.” She said to Yuurei.

He smiled at her because he was excited that she was letting him come in.

”Sure that would be very kind of you. If I knew that you were going to let me in if I were hurt, then I would have gotten hurt sooner.” He said to her with a smile on his face.

She shook her head her as she moved straight towards the door to open it.

8Jaya's Thief (Flashback) Empty Re: Jaya's Thief (Flashback) Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:14 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei had followed behind her as she entered her home, and he would follow soon. He felt his body feeling more sluggish than he did before. He didn’t notice it before, but his movement had gotten worse. He wasn’t sure what was going on, but when he got to the couch he dropped back as he lost consciousness. It took longer than expected, and it was because of his endurance, and his willpower, but he had been poisoned. The arrow had contained a bit of poison in it. Sabrina noticed that he had fallen onto her couch, and the way he did it was so sudden that she knew something was wrong. She had rushed towards him and took off his shirt. She noticed that hole on his shoulder, but she could also see how well built he was.

She shook her head because that was not her main concern right now. She had grabbed the medical kit and figured he must have been poisoned or had some type of substance in his bloodstream. She had done her best to take care of him as she was trying to be a doctor; she would know that if she would have to rely on his body to fight the poison because it had been in his bloodstream for a while. The only thing she could do was stitch him up, which she did and she placed him on the couch in a comfortable manner. She would put his head on her lap and she would lean back on her couch and fall asleep right there. She wanted to make sure that if he had made any sudden movements she would be there to help him. The two of them would stay on the couch throughout the whole night.

When morning had arrived Yuurei would slowly open his eyes to noticed that there were some boobs over his face. He was looking at it for quite a while and noticed that he was also sleeping on someone’s lap. He tried to recall what happened last night, and the last thing he could remember was that he had gotten into Sabrina’s house, and then blacked out when he got to her couch. He had slowly gotten up from where he was sleeping and noticed that Sabrina had taken care of him. He had gotten up and walked over to the hallways to find the bathroom. He wouldn’t take long to find that place, and he washed his face, his hands, and his mouth. What the hell happened to me? He thought to himself as he dried his hands and his face before leaving the bathroom.

When he came back to the living room he could see that Sabrina was awake and sitting down waiting for him.

”What happened to me last night?” He asked her.

”You seemed to have been poisoned; I don’t know how, but you were, but you seem fine right now, so that’s a good thing. I was able to stitch you up, so you should be alright, and you have new bandages to cover your wound. I assume this happened to you while you were on the job?” She spoke to him wondering if he would say anything.

”I see, thank you for taking care of me and making sure nothing happened to me. And yes if you must know, it happened while I was on the job. I didn’t think something like that would happen to me, but it did. It just means I got to be careful today.” He said to her.

She was surprised that he was going back out there even after what had happened to him.

”Do you fear anything? I wouldn’t go back out there if I were you.” She said to him.

He chuckled a bit and smiled at her.

”I do fear things. I fear death and abandonment, but that doesn’t mean I should stop doing what I’m doing. I’m doing a job, and I can’t back out of it now, or else it would tarnish my name, which means that people would stop going to me to do the jobs I do. Still, I should be on my way I got to get a few things before I start off my day. I have to say thank you for what you have done for me, and hopefully, next time I enter your house it doesn’t involve me falling out so suddenly like last night.” Yuurei said this to her.

She blushed a bit when she heard those words, and Sabrina watched him walk over to the exit. Yuurei would open the door and take one last look at her before leaving.

”Maybe you can come to me after you finish your job? Maybe you might need me to take care of more wounds?” She said to him.

He would nod to her and then he would walk out of Sabrina’s house, and out on the street. The thief walked down the stairs as he knew what he was going to do right now. He had to buy the clothes that those men were wearing. It was the only way he would be able to get close to the merchandise that he was planning on stealing. The sun was out today now, and it felt completely different than how it felt yesterday. It was an amazing view, and he figured that the forest would still be wet though. That wasn’t his concern though as he started moving towards his left. His destination was simple, he was heading towards the areas where he could buy clothes.

9Jaya's Thief (Flashback) Empty Re: Jaya's Thief (Flashback) Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:16 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
It wouldn’t take long for Yuurei to make his way towards the shopping district, and when he did he would go into the first thrift shop he could find. He was looking around to see if there were any clothes he could be here. He was trying to match them perfectly, and he would soon find the shirt that he needed. He would grab a hold of the shirt, and then move around the from that location. He moved slowly as he was looking through everything to make sure that he didn’t miss anything. He eyed everything down making sure that he would find these pants. He was looking for a jumpsuit as it was something that the men were working. He was looking around really hard and soon enough he found what he was looking for. He saw the jumpsuit and pulled it out and noticed that it was good enough for him to wear.

He had gotten two of the five things he needed, so now it was time for the boots. He knew well enough that he wasn’t going to find a shovel or a hardhat in a thrift shop. The thief moved throughout the whole entire store. He was trying to see if there were any boots that met the description that he had in his head. The boots that he came across weren’t the ones he needed, which was a disappointment. He was hoping that he would be able to buy all the clothing in this store, and then move onto the next stuff he needed. After a continuing search, Yuurei had given up with looking for the boots. He decided to go with what he had gotten and figured he would find the boots in another store. When he was walking towards the counter, he noticed something that would surprise him. He saw the boots that he was looking for at the counter, and he would look left and right to see if there were anybody trying to get them.

Yuurei would walk straight to the counter, and placed his stuff on the counter. The cashier looked at him and started pricing the stuff he was going to buy. He was also placing them into a bag. The swordsman looked at the boots one last time before he decided to ask.

”Anybody buying these boots?” He pointed at them.

The cashier looked at them and shook his head.

”No, the last person who was going to buy them noticed they didn’t fit them. I forgot to put them away, but they are for sale.” He said to Yuurei.

The thief would smile when he heard those words because it excited him to see that he had gotten everything he needed right here. He grabbed the boots and pushed it to the cashier, and the man nodded as he priced the boots, and placed them in the bag. Yuurei noticed the price and took out his beli and handed it towards the cashier. They had finished exchanging everything, and Yuurei grabbed the bag and started walking out of the thrift shop. When he did he inhaled a lot of air and exhaled as he was satisfied with that shopping.

”Now onto the next area.” He said to himself as he started walking through the shopping district.

He knew that the things he was looking for would be found somewhere around the hardware store. He was hoping to buy some used stuff because he had to act like he was working with them before, or just worked before. After a few minutes of walking, Yuurei had come across a merchant shop that sold the things he was looking for. He approached the shop as he was looking around to see exactly what he wanted. The merchant was going to offer help, but he figured this guy knew what he was doing.

”I want this and that.” He said to the man as he stared at him. The man grabbed the shovel, and the helmet Yuurei asked for and place it in a bag.

”They better be cheap. They are worn out and used before. It is why I chose them out of everything else.” He continued his stare.

The merchant could feel Yuurei burning a hole in him and he cracked and allowed Yuurei to take it for a cheap price. The thief would hand over the beli that the man wanted and walked away with everything that he needed. He tried to hold the bag with his right hand, but it hurt a bit to do that. It was because of the arrow shot from yesterday. He knew that he didn’t have to buy the clothes he was bought and that he could have taken it from one of the guys in the forest, but he figured it would be harder for him to do that now that they knew he was coming. This was the smart play, and he knew that it would work out this way. He ignored the pain and started making his move. Yuurei was walking towards the outskirts of Mock Town now. This was the place that he needed to go to.

He was hoping that his client would be at the docks already, but he doubted that was the case. Still, he hoped that the man would be there when he showed up with the merchandise. He wanted the money he was going to get paid, and he wanted to get rid of the materials he was going to be stealing. He honestly didn’t want to see that client again, but that was because he felt something weird coming from that man.

I can’t wait for this day to be over. I need to relax and make sure I enjoy my time on this island. He thought to himself as he was close to approaching the forest.

10Jaya's Thief (Flashback) Empty Re: Jaya's Thief (Flashback) Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:18 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Soon enough Yuurei would reach the entrance of the forest. He would look around and activate his Observation to see if there was anybody around. When he noticed that the coast was clear he had decided that it was time for him to change his clothes. The thief had taken off his clothes, but when he got to his right shoulder, he grunted from the small pain he felt. He ignored it though as he continued onward until his clothes were off. He folded his clothes and put them away in the bag that he carried inside his clothes. When he was done with that he moved straight towards the clothes in the bag and slowly put them on because of his shoulder. When he was done putting the jumpsuit and the shirt on he felt really comfortable but knew that this wasn’t the way he wanted to dress.

He placed his swords in the jumpsuit as well, and on his back. He wouldn’t be able to do any kind of normal bending, but he was long enough to try and play it off. The thief had slipped on the boots soon after and he grabbed onto the helmet as he placed it on his head. When he was done with everything he had grabbed onto the shovel and started moving forward. He walked normally this time, and he knew where he was going, so it shouldn’t be hard for him to get to his destination. Yuurei kept his observation on, and when he got close to where they all were, he could see that their numbers had increased. He figured this would happen, but now their numbers were at thirty men. That was not including the three men that were standing next to each other.

Yuurei would wait for the opportunity and soon he would slip into the crowd of men and hang at the back. The three men were in the middle of talking to everyone here. They were talking about what they needed them to do, and how they wanted them to do it. They also brought him up and told the guys here to keep an eye for anybody suspicious that got close to the area. He smiled a bit as he looked down because he was already inside their ranks. The thief knew they were going to try and finish everything today, which was good for him. After they were done talking they had started moving and separating into groups of three. He followed the group he was closest to and watched one guy do what he needed to do. When he saw how it was done he had followed along as he was shoveling these rocks out of the ground.

Damn, I’m going to have to work for my money, aren’t I? He thought to himself as he was shoveling. He followed behind a guy who was moving the rock to a certain area, and he did the same. He noticed that they were putting it in a bag, which meant he had something to grab at the end of it all. He placed the material he shoveled up into the back and moved back to his spot to work. Yuurei kept his head low as he didn’t want anybody to see his face. He wasn’t sure if the people here knew everyone that was here, and the last thing he needed was to have his cover blown. He got to his location and shoveled up more rocks with everyone else. The thief kept repeating the same steps until the bag got filled enough that they couldn’t fit any other material in it.

It wouldn’t take long for the man of his group to come and grabbed the bag, and placed another one down. Yuurei eyed him from the corner and watched where he was heading. He noticed there was a small area that he overlooked and noticed that there was a huge bag filled with the rocks. He also noticed another presence hanging out there. His eyes widen because the number of enemies just kept increasing. There were a total of thirty-four men here; Yuurei wasn’t sure just how strong they all were, but he figured he wasn’t going to stand here and find out. He didn’t have time to see who had the bigger dick as he had a job to do. Still, right now he was doing a job that wasn’t his, to begin with. He kept shoveling alright and he would continue to do this for a few hours.

The number of people that were here now had made things quite easier for everybody and that much he could see. Still, he knew that he was going to have to take whatever they had shovel up and leave with just that. He couldn’t wait all day for this to be finished and then steal everything. His client didn’t ask for all of the materials, but he was going to end up with a lot of it. He had slowly moved away to a nearby brush and when he knew the coast was clear he jumped into it without anybody take notice of his disappearance. Yuurei would crawl out of the brush as he would slowly start crawling towards his destination. He used his observation towards his advantage as well, for it allowed him to know where everyone was, and which way they were heading. Yuurei knew that he was going to be met with one person, and how he was going to get by him without fighting was something he was trying to figure out.

When he felt that he was safe to get up thought he would do just that. He couldn’t crouch either because of his swords, so he stood straight up. He took in some deep breaths because he knew this was it. His heart was beating quickly though and it was all due to the adrenaline rush that he was feeling. The question though was would he be able to do it?

19/20 Haki Remaining

11Jaya's Thief (Flashback) Empty Re: Jaya's Thief (Flashback) Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:19 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
Yuurei mustered the courage to do it now rather than later. He walked over to the area where the man with the bag of materials was located. It wouldn’t take long for him to get to the location, and when he did the both of their eyes locked into each other. Things had gotten quiet for a few seconds, and Yuurei started wondering what was going to happen. He kept staring because he didn’t think he should have been the one to say anything since he was supposed to be their subordinate. The man cracked his neck, which made Yuurei more aware of him, but he had to go through with his plan. Their eyes never left each other and finally, something happened. The man yawned from where he was sitting.

”What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be working like the others? Why are you even in this area?” He asked curious to hear what Yuurei would say.

”Me? Well, I had to whizz, then I kind of got lost. I have been walking around for a few minutes, and then I saw where I was. I know I’m not allowed to be near him, but it was the quickest way to get to everyone else.” He explained him to the man.

The guy would just nod when he heard and understood what Yuurei was saying. He had gotten up from his seat now and Yuurei’s eyes widen when he saw this. He wasn’t sure if his lie worked, or if it backfired, but he figured that this guy was about to tell him right now.

”I’m sure you had to pee, but the thing is we told everyone here that they couldn’t use the bathroom until I said you could all use the bathroom. That means you are either lying, or you just don’t listen to the rules.” He said a bit irritated at Yuurei.

”I forgot?” He said in a questioning manner.

”Why are you lying?” He asked Yuurei.

The thief would rub the back of his head when he was asked that question. He had been figured out and there was nothing he could really do about it. Instead, he dropped the shovel and took off the helmet just to push it straight towards the man in front of him. He would see this coming and would cover his arms with armament to block the incoming blow. He felt the strength behind the attack, which worried him big time on how strong this guy was. He stumbled a bit, and after doing that he fell on his butt and back on his seat. When this was happening Yuurei had grabbed a hold of the big bag with his good arm and tossed it over his left shoulder with a smile on his face.

”You got me.” He said with a smile on his face, but his helmet helped him cover a portion of his face, so he couldn’t really identify him.

Even when they were staring at each other Yuurei put himself in an angle where his face couldn’t be seen very well. He started running out of the area, and towards the large crowd of people. The thief had placed an aura around himself to make himself lighter, and he jumped into the air. The thief was floating as he jumped higher than usual, and when he landed on the ground it was over everyone. The workers that were there were confused about what was going on, and they looked at each other trying to understand the situation. The three men who were commanding the other guys on what to do saw what was happening, but they weren’t acting like the foot soldiers.

”After that man. It must be the guy from yesterday who I shot. I thought he would die from the poison on the arrow.” He said out loud to everyone.

They would all drop their shovels, and without a second more to waste, they started chasing after Yuurei. He noticed that this was happening again, and he had a smile on his face. This time it was different, and it was because he had the thing he wanted to steal. His next step was to lose them and make sure that they couldn’t find him before he changed his clothes and meet up with his client. This rush was exciting and he looked back at the group of men as he knew to keep his observation for anything that would come. That man was good at shooting things and he knew from yesterday. There was also the man that he had surprised attack. He had joined the fray and the chase with the others. This was interesting, and he wasn’t sure what was going to happen now.

There was a small militia of men after him, and they wanted one thing back from him. Of course, he knew that if he gave them back their merchandise they would still come after him.

”Don’t worry men; we will get him, and whoever catches him first will get double the amount they were getting paid.” The man had said in the back.

Yuurei heard the money that was involved being double, and he had wished he was working with them.

”How much you guys were making before this chase happened?” He asked out loud wondering who would say anything.

One of the men shouted the price that they were being given out loud, which allowed Yuurei nod with a smile on his face. He knew the amount he wanted from his client and it was all thanks to that one person.

”Thanks!” He said with a smile on his face as the pursue would start to get interesting.

18/20 Haki Remaining

Skill Used:

12Jaya's Thief (Flashback) Empty Re: Jaya's Thief (Flashback) Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:21 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
While they were all running around the forest, the man in the back had finally caught up with his group. Yuurei noticed that he was slowly distancing himself from the fodder workers, but he had gotten too excited for no reason. The man who just arrived had spread his arms out, and each guy that was chasing after Yuurei had caught a gun that appeared in the air and fell into their hands. The thief’s eyes widen when he saw this because he didn’t think something like that would happen. That was a surprise turn of events, and now they were all equipped with weapons that could reach him. There was the exception of the three guys that led the charge at the beginning, which in their case they pulled out their own special range weapon.

He could tell now who shot him yesterday and then watched as the other two guys had taken out two guns of their own. This wasn’t good, and the man who provided weapons for his workers also had two guns in his hand. This wasn’t good, and when he pressed his right foot on the ground he had shifted to his right and started moving zigzag. This was not fun, and soon the shooting had started. He could see their intent to take him down, and he could feel where the bullets were heading. He was dodging the bullets that were being shot at him, but that caused him to lose the advantage he had over them when it came to his distance from them.

”You got to be kidding me. Can you guys stop shooting at me?!” He shouted out loud, but that didn’t work.

He jumped towards a thick tree as the shooting continue to happen. He flinched when the shots hit the trees, but none which had bypassed the tree. He wasn’t sure how strong these bullets were, so he had to make sure he didn’t play chance with them. He took just a few seconds of hanging behind the tree before he started running again. When he did that another bullet was shot, and he dodged it, but barely. The bullet grazed his face, and he could feel the power that was behind the projectile, which he feared. This brought him to do a few things. He used Armament now that it happened, and he placed it in the most vital locations that he needed for this run. His entire head, his entire torso, and his legs were covered in Armament. He couldn’t take any chances with these guns, which was something he truly hated.

The graze of that bullet brought a good morale to the men that were chasing Yuurei; they got excited when they saw this happening and continued to blast away at the man. The thief would do his best to make sure that he wouldn’t get hit by any bullets while he was running. It wouldn’t take long for a few arrows to go right by him, which sent his hair to spike up and for him to have chills. That guy was joining the fun now, which wasn’t good. The bullet that grazed him had come from the main guy who armed these crazy people. He wasn't thinking properly, but soon enough he had been reminded something. He had looked at his body and noticed the purple aura around him, and he would chuckle. He was so caught up in the fact that he had to run that he forgot that he had powers.

The first thing that had come into his head was increasing the gap between their distance. He was about to do his gravity pull, but then he remembered they would also be taken towards the gravity source as well. He had to do something else, which he thought about pushing them away from him. Now that he had decided on what to do it was time to initiate his plan. When he was about something happen. A bullet flew by and it grazed Yuurei on his right arm. His eyes widen when he felt the pain of the bullet hitting him, but it didn’t go through. It was still strong though and it stung a bit. He looked back as best as he could and angrily used his gravity push towards the area behind him. The men who were running straight towards Yuurei would all be pushback, and roll on the floor with a bunch of scratches and bruises on them.

He wasn’t attempting to kill them, for he didn’t think there was a reason to do that. On the other hand, the four guys who were stronger than their little army had jumped to the side and back to avoid the gravity pushed. They were strong, and he could see that, which meant he wouldn’t have the time to fight them. It would only cause him to have a headache, which was something he didn’t need right now. Yuurei moved to the second step of his plan now. He had focused his power on a tree that was as far as his ability could reach, and he was lifted into the air and pulled straight towards the tree. When he got close enough to it, he would stop his ability causing the tree to lose its gravitational pull. The things that were also heading towards the direction of the tree would fall to the ground.

Yuurei would land on the ground, and continue his run as everyone had gotten up from the floor and started going after him again. At this point, Yuurei knew he was okay, but he needed to lose them completely. The only way he could do that was if he would be able to get rid of these clothes and make sure they didn’t see him do it. He would also have to get rid of the bag for the time being as well. This was all going to happen when he got to Mock Town.

16/20 Haki Remaining

Skill Used:

13Jaya's Thief (Flashback) Empty Re: Jaya's Thief (Flashback) Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:23 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
The thief could see the ending of the forest coming towards an end, but that didn’t stop the chase from happening. He could feel their presence, and they were still chasing after him. It wasn’t just that, but he felt the four guys ahead of the group as they were leading the charge. They were probably able to see him better than the rest. Still, there was no time for him to hesitate and he knew that. Yuurei would continue his full sprint which would have him out of the bush and free from avoiding trees, branches, and logs that were played as an obstacle to him. His strides were long, and it wouldn’t take long for him to enter the town. All the men that were after him would soon come out of the forest as well. While they did that, it looked like they were planning something bad.

”Split up into groups of three right now and find him. Do not be afraid to shoot this guy when you see him. As you can tell he is strong.” The man said this as everyone spread out in threes and ran around Mock town.

He was the only person who didn’t go into a group, as he continued to run. Yuurei could feel the scattered, and he was confused at first, but then he figured they were trying to make sure that they didn’t lose him. That was a smart thing to do, so he really had to stick to his plan and change his clothes. He kept running and soon enough he would go towards a nearby alley. When he got there he ignored the pain on his right arm and took off the shirt, and kicked off the boots and jumped out of the jumpsuit. Of course, he had to drop the bag of rocks on the floor, but he was now in his underwear. He made sure to keep his observation on, and his armament while he changed his clothes. He would quickly pull his clothes out of his bag, and started changing as quickly as he could.

When he was done with that, he would take a small bandaged and slap it right on the wound on his face. He felt three men coming towards his direction. It made him a bit nervous because his cover would be blown if he didn’t do something with the clothes on the floor, and the bag that he had stolen from them. He looked around a lot to see if there was somewhere he could hide these stuff, but there was nothing. He didn’t have enough time to look for a hiding place, so he did the next best thing. He caused everything that he was trying to hide to float up in the air. Yuurei would finish by putting his eyepatch on his face, and his swords where they needed to be placed. He would lean on the wall, and concentrate to keep his stuff floating in the air. He also changed his body back to normal, so he didn’t have armament covering his face.

The three guys would soon appear running into the alley, and they would look at Yuurei as they slowed down and approached him.

”Hey did you see a man running around here with a cut on his face? He was also wearing clothes like ours, and he had a huge bag over his shoulder.” One of them asked Yuurei.

He opened his left eye as he looked at each and every one of them. He was concentrating to the best of his ability, but now he had to talk to these guys.

”Um… no… I haven’t… seen anybody… that looks like… you… three… Now run… you see… a man with swords… and you guys are… going to ask him… a question?” He said to them, and he had a point.

They nodded though as he didn’t run through here and they started moving to see if he could be in a different location.

Yuurei waited and when he felt that there were no longer around, he slowly brought the stuff down onto the floor and sighed as they touched the ground. That was hard to do as it was something he was planning on learning to master soon enough. The thief grabbed the clothes, and the boots and moved through the alleyway, and he had soon noticed a trash compartment. He opened it up and placed the stuff in there, including the merchandise. Now that he had done that he was going to give it about an hour or two before returning to the stuff and taking it to the docks. At this moment it was too crazy for him to be moving around with a bag that was being looked for. The thief walked out of the alleyway and leaned on the wall behind him. He was using his observation ability to observe the running of all these guys.

It was a close call, and that much he knew, but it was also coming to an end soon. He felt like he was watching a moving right there as he could hear the shouting of their leaders.

”Why can’t you guys find him?! It shouldn’t be hard to find one man! Especially if we are spreading out like we are!” He was angry because everything he had his men work for was gone.

”I searched throughout the area above and I couldn’t find him. Whoever he is was smart enough to hide from us. It looks like we were dealing with a professional. He knew where he was going, and how to lose us, and when everything went wrong for him, he bailed himself out of it.” He explained to his boss.

The man looked upset when he heard one of his guys tell him this.

”I don’t want to hear that. Continue to look for him, please. He couldn’t have gotten far.” He was upset with the people around his level he was respectful.

Yuurei was indeed closer than they thought, but he wasn’t going to reveal himself just to boast how he took their stuff.

14/20 Haki Remaining

14Jaya's Thief (Flashback) Empty Re: Jaya's Thief (Flashback) Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:25 pm

Yuurei

Marine
Marine

Yuurei
He would hang around that area for quite some time, but he wouldn’t say anything. He had to act as if there was something wrong with him, probably he was intoxicated to the point where he couldn’t go walking around, or he was just trying to recover from something he was dealing with. The whole entire time he was at his location he could feel the group of people moving around separately. It had happened for a few hours and there would be a time where they had all joined up, and he figured it had to be that they were trying to figure something out. He wasn’t sure what it was, but soon enough they would disperse. The group of men had walked towards the forest and he figured they decided to collect the remaining rocks that were still in the forest. They had lost a lot of the materials, but they could make a profit still with what was left.

”If that man is still around here with the materials we will find him eventually. He has to sell those stuff or use them, and when he does we will know.” He told his three friends.

They nodded because they knew after the hours had passed that they weren’t going to find this guy. He didn’t want to be found, and they were sure he was going to keep it like that. The coast is clear. Now to go meet up with this guy. He is probably tired of waiting for me. He thought to himself as he walked into the alleyway. Yuurei walked over to the trash contraption that he put his stuff in, and opened it. The bag was still there, and he didn’t care about the clothes, so he left them there. He bought them, but he knew he couldn’t wear those again. If he did he would only blow his cover in the future. He grabbed the bag with his left arm and tossed the bag over his shoulder, and started walking towards the docks. The people that knew him were confused about what was being carried but didn’t question it.

They just smiled at him and continued on with their day. He would do the same thing as well as he was getting closer to the docks. It wouldn’t take long, but when he got there he could see how lively this place was around this time of day. That was good because he didn’t want to take any chance. He had spread out his observation throughout this area as he was trying to figure out where his client was located. He had felt his presence before, so looking for him wouldn’t be much of a problem even though there were a lot of people here. Yuurei started walking around the place, and soon enough he put a smile on his face. He had found his client waiting for him in front of a ship. He could see that he was tapping his foot on the floor as if he had been waiting for too long. The swordsman was glad that his client was keeping true to his words about leaving this place.

Yuurei would wave his right hand towards his client and the man would notice that someone was trying to get his attention. When he noticed who it was, his eyes widen when he saw the big bag that was on the man’s shoulder.

”I was wondering what was taking you so long in coming to the meetup. At a certain point, I was starting to believe that you weren’t going to show up, or something bad happened to you, or you just decided to keep the materials for yourself.” He ranted to him as he was surprised that he actually showed up with this much quantity.

”Oh yeah it was tougher than expected. I had to run off while being chased. I got shot at, and one hit me, another grazed me and another almost pierced my skin. Then I had to lay low, and wait for things to calm down, so I can show up here. Of course, they don’t know who stole from them of course, or I would be going through a headache as we speak. Still, as a promise, I got you your stuff and now you go out and sell them away from Jaya Island. Also the amount of this job cost increase.” He said to the man as he told him the amount.

His client had stumbled back for a quick second as he was surprised that this guy would actually ask for that much, but when he saw the number of materials that he had gotten him, he knew it was worth every cent.

”That isn’t a problem. You made me a wealthy man, so I can’t complain if you want that much. Still, you think you can put it on the ship for me. The guy who was taking me to another island has been waiting for me to give him the okay to leave.” He said to Yuurei.

”Sure not a problem. After you hand me the money.” He said with a smile on his face.

His client nodded and smiled at Yuurei as he understood why he said that. He took out the amount he was going to give Yuurei originally, and then took out another bag. He started adding more beli into Yuurei’s bag until it was the amount that the thief had asked for. When the client handed Yuurei the money, he nodded and jumped into the air and onto the ship. Yuurei would place it on the deck as his client was walking up the gangplank.

”Thank you it was good to have you do this job for me. I will be glad to tell people about you, and how good your work is. I won’t tell them what you did for me, but that I heard rumors about your success when it comes to jobs.” He said trying to make sure he didn’t die at the hands of Yuurei.

”Yeah if anything you only speak about rumors about me. You never talk about the jobs I did or do for you. It will only get yourself killed, and put a target on your back by the men who we stole from.” He said to him as he turned his back on him.

”I am off to get myself check by a doctor. Enjoy your riches.” He said to the man as he jumped off the ship and onto the docks once again.

When he was off the ship had started moving soon after, which meant the guy was on standby this whole entire time. Yuurei, on the other hand, had a place where he was heading, and it was to see Sabrina again, so she could clean the wound on his face.

13/20 Haki Remaining

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum