Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
The Black and Blue Plague - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
The Black and Blue Plague - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
The Black and Blue Plague - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
The Black and Blue Plague - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
The Black and Blue Plague - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
The Black and Blue Plague - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
The Black and Blue Plague - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
The Black and Blue Plague - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
The Black and Blue Plague - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16The Black and Blue Plague - Page 2 Empty Re: The Black and Blue Plague Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:44 pm

Spook

Pirate
Pirate

Spook

SPOOK.

The coin turned into it's original form, the security guard as a toy--and then transformed again, back into it's original shape as human.

HYEEEEEEEHAAA

Word(s) of fury and passion spoken, as the male leapt forward onto the security guard in order to subdue him. Since Spooks speed wasn't all that impressive, all he could muster up in order to close a four meter gap in an instant was a forwards lunge that resulted with him with his fist flying forwards. The strength behind his punch was nearly nothing, but it brought the confused security man standing in the livingroom of this shack into a stumble. Said stumble resulted in a fall, from both Spook and the security man.

HOOOOOHH

Upon landing on the ground, Spook went for his legs. By forking his arms across the security man of the location where the ball was going to be held, he put his bare hand on the mans ankle.

Contract

His voice turned serious for once.

GENERAL CONTRACT A1

This general service agreement (the "Agreement") is made and entered into, as of dated this 6th 1st of October November

CONTRACTOR

_____Spook_____

_____Grunt_____

This contract is a formal agreement between the contractor and the client.  Its aim is to clearly spell out roles and responsibilities of all parties involved.

The parties have mutually agreed upon the following articles:

Article 1: The client undertakes not to use the confidential information disclosed by the other party for any purpose, without first obtaining the written or verbal agreement of the contractor; any information that the client obtains during the duration of their contract is considered confidential information
Article 2: The contractor may terminate this Agreement at any time
Article 3: The client accepts articles that may be added to the contract at a later date
Article 4: The client accepts any order given by the contractor
Article 5: The client accepts any orders given by third-parties, with the contractors agreement
Article 6: The client can't pursue any means to undo this contract or seek loopholes within the contract
Article 7: The client will complete any order they've been given using all of their available resources in order to do so
Article 8: The client will not harm the contractor or his allies in order to complete an order
Article 9: The client will not harm the contractor, or convince others to harm the contractor
Article 10: The client will keep the contractor, and his allies safe

Spook intentionally deleted whatever memory Gilberd had of this toy. Which meant that he had never seen the toy return to a human.

Strange, are the abilities of my fruit. Do you remember Gilberd? What happened between the moment I say this to you and the moment I entered? Dance-me screeching-ankle.

There was reason behind his madness. The peculiar things he did, were used in order to draw his attention - not so that he could remember the memories of the security guard better, but to know that there's some mindfuckery going on.

Anyway. So this guy knows everything about the ball, and is obedient to what I tell him to do. I'm gonna call you.. hmmm.. yes, Kadrynir-the Brave.

Spook spoke to the toy. This time, in its regular 'toy'-shape, which was a small security guard looking toy.

Kad nodded to his newfound name, and replied, 'Yes, milord Spook'. Life was simple, life was short -- now I'm this, and I cannot return. Misery is I, with no light in this vessel, ready to move on.

A nervous chuckle following the dialogue of the toy. Those toys were fucking with his mind a little. Were they even real? Spook hadn't quite grasped the situation, and is considering the possibility of this being a dream. Since insanity had been a serious concern whenever he spent time reflecting, he played the role of a nervous man, trying to seem not nervous. He reached into his breast pocket and grabbed a small writing pad and a pen. While clicking the pen, he looked at Gilberd. Just trying to see whether or not Gilberd made a face someone would make at an insane person. And if this wasn't the case, Spook proceeded with writing the answers to the following questions:

Tell me your name,

How old are you?

Where are you from?

Why were you at the place I found you?

Tell me the layout of the building you work at, verbose style; meaning - I wanna hear if it's build on an incline, if there's a water closet, how big is the water closet? Are there emergency exits? Access to another level through a few panels in the wood in some places? I wanna know everything, the length of the doors, the material of the knives that the cooks use. Lest not forget the mentality of the staff, morally speaking--would anyone try to be a hero and intervene should a gang of 5 hoodlums dressed in all black enter, meaning serious business to its current customers?

He hadn't yet started with all the philosophical questions -- since a manner of urgency was at hand, the important questions came first. Of course he'd have written all of his responses down, it took him pages and pages until the last bit of ink had dried. Roughly half his memobook was full. Spook wrote down the answers in a logging style as well, describing what his answers were to specific questions, and also mentioning the bodily behavior of the toy--if there was anything off. He kept these descriptions on the last page, should anyone bother to read through it all.

Well Gilberd, I hope this was exactly what you needed. If you don't mind me, I'm gonna nap. Kadrynir, I order you to listen to Gilberds commands also.

Spook laid the half written memobook away and proceeded to use the floor as a bed.

//exit

17The Black and Blue Plague - Page 2 Empty Re: The Black and Blue Plague Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:16 am

Kappa

Supernova
Supernova

Kappa
Spook went ahead with his performance. It was just as he had described. Some sort of lifelike toy was in front of him. He could not remember the identity of this person but he could remember spooks actions while inside the workshop so he could guess that this was indeed a person turned toy just as he had described earlier. Gil stood silent and motionless as his new comrade continued with the contract. "I remember nothing of the toy other than it appearing before me now." His brow furrowed deeper as he coped with the developments that this strange power brought with it.

The toy moved as it was possessed. It answered every single question to the best of its knowledge. Gil wondered if this information could be trusted, but the detail of the answers that were provided washed away that thought. Spook was thorough in teasing every morsel that they needed. Yes, this suited their needs well.

"Thank you Spook, you've done well." This was much better than any floor plan or any survey. They the full knowledge of an insider at their disposal. "There are a few things that I am particularly interested in. The high ranking personnel that work under Mother and Mother herself. I want all the information on them that you have. Personality, abilities, schedules, comings and goings." He was unsure if this person, whoever he was, would have this info but anything was better than nothing. Having this sort of edge would be a great advantage when the time to strike came. "I would also like to know all about the ball that is coming up. Mother must have put some special security in place. What are the procedures and where are the personnel? If people were to come from outside the premises to assist Mother, where would they come from?" The toy provided all the information that it possibly could, the obedient slave spilling the beans regardless of any loyalty it held to the 2nd District.

Now that this was done, he could move ahead. Gil felt much more confident. The fight for the 2nd was more in control. They had a game plan and had acquired a couple of valuable pieces to go with it. "Stay here with Spook." He told the toy before leaving the hut.

exit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum