A character must be taught Haki or have Haki awakened through intense shock as seen in canon. There is no longer a minimum of word count needed. But you should be dedicated to the awakening of Haki, with each type being awakened independently of each other. Quality in awaking must be shown and not just thrown in. Haki can only be awakened with a minimum Spirit & Willpower of . Taking the route of being taught is the easiest and only requires the teacher to have Advance haki.
Like Skills, Haki has levels, but all styles of Haki operate on the same one. To unlock these levels requires two things; a certain level of Spirit & Willpower and purchasing the level itself in the Shop. Prices are listed in the Shop.
**At Advanced and above, the user has reached a high enough mastery to gain a custom color to their haki.Ascended Haki
- Novice: Requires  in Spirit & Willpower. (6 Haki Stamina)
- Intermediate: Requires  in Spirit & Willpower. (10 Haki Stamina)
- Advanced: Requires  in Spirit & Willpower. (20 Haki Stamina)
- Master: Requires  in Spirit & Willpower. (25 Haki Stamina)
Ascended Haki is the advanced variations of Haki shown in canon. These are things like Sentomaru's ranged busoshoku attacks or Vergo's full body coverage, Charlotte Katakuri's Kenbunshoku precognition, or Silvers Rayleigh's Haoshoku control. Ascending Haki doesn't reduce functionality in the other forms of Haki, but a person is only allowed to have a single Ascended form of Haki. NPCs cannot have Ascended HakiHaki Stamina
- Busoshoku and Kenbunshoku Haki each use up 1 point of Haki Stamina per post active.
- Haoshoku Haki costs 10 points of Haki Stamina to use.
- Kenbunshoku Specialization uses 5 points of Haki Stamina per post active.
- 5 points of Haki Stamina are refunded for every three continuous posts without an active Haki.
Busoshoku/Armament Haki is the use of one's willpower to physically enhance their abilities, granting an individual higher attack power, greater defensive strength, and even the ability to land physical attacks on those with Logia abilities. Parts of the body referred to as limbs are as follows: head, torso, arms, and legs; meaning six (6) in total. Defensive strength of Busoshoku Haki is scaled by the individual's Endurance
. When an object coated in Busoshoku Haki makes physical contact to deal damage to a being, the severity of the damage is escalated by one level.*
Ascending Busoshoku Haki allows the user to expand its coverage, granting more enhanced body parts/pieces of equipment. It also allows the user to coat non-solid structures with Haki.
- Novice: You can imbued a one object at this stage, be it a limb or a melee weapon. At this stage the Armament is not dense enough to take on a color of its own, being signified by a clear sheen on the object. Lowers damage taken by a single stage, e.g. Major to Moderate.
- Intermediate: You can coat two objects, be it limbs or melee weapons. At this stage the haki coverage is dense enough to take on its signature black coloring. Introductory use of Busoshoku Haki into Skills can be done at this stage of mastery, similar to Luffy's use of haki during Gear Third techniques. Lowers damage taken by a single stage; e.g. Major to Moderate.
- Advanced: You can coat three objects, including limbs or weapons of all kinds. At this stage, mastery is high enough to allow the implementation of haki into Modes, similar to the way Luffy does with Gear Fourth. The user can also coat projectiles in haki. Lowers damage taken by two stages; e.g. Major to Minor.
- Master: You can coat four objects, be it limbs or weapons of all kinds. Making the use of Busoshoku coverage invisible is possible at this stage, allowing it to be unseen and retain all benefits. Lowers damage taken by three stages; e.g. Severe to Minor
- Novice: N/A
- Intermediate: N/A
- Advanced: The Devil Fruit negation aspect of Busoshoku Haki can be applied to non-solid mass, i.e. Flying Slashes or Mera Mera flames, up to 25m. One (1) additional limb/piece of equipment can be covered.
- Master: The Devil Fruit negation aspect of Busoshoku Haki can be applied to non-solid mass, i.e. Flying Slashes or Mera Mera flames, up to 35m Two (2) additional limbs/pieces of equipment can be covered.
- Busoshoku Haki Bypassing:
Busoshoku bypassing occurs when an object clad with Haki attacks a person who is shielding themselves with Haki. The upper hand for the bypass goes the the higher ranking Haki. Should these two ranks be equal, the Strength/Power of the attack will go against the Endurance/Durability of the defending person. Should the two values be equal, the attack will be given the edge and the defender's Haki will be considered bypassed and they will take damage as if their Haki wasn't there.
Kenbunshoku Haki is a form of Haki that grants the user a radar like sixth sense, that allows them to be aware of the presence of others without aid from their conventional five senses. The higher ones mastery, the greater perceptive control they have over the given range. The depth of this sixth sense can be scaled in relation to the user's Perception
Ascending Kenbunshoku Haki allows a person to refine its skill until they can literally see the future a few moments ahead. Use of this precognition is extremely taxing on one's Haki Stamina, but allows incredible benefits while active.
Ascended Kenbunshoku Haki
- Beginner: 15m radius - You can sense the emotions of the people in the area. With at least  Perception, you can accurately perceive the number of people in the area, though you cannot correctly determine their exact locations.
- Intermediate: 30m radius - You can pin-point the location of those within the scope of your Haki. This allows you to more accurately read the general emotions of select individuals in range. Furthermore, having a better grasp of use, the user can now sense killing intent and accurately discern its source location. This allows the user to be alerted when attacks against their person are being made.
- Advanced: 50m radius - At this level you can accurately sense the positions of all lifeforms within the scope of your haki's reach. With a minimum of  Perception, your sensory input cannot be overloaded. Your emotional sensory allows you to know exactly how a single person feels as if they were your own emotions. 1 Person per post. With a minimum of  Perception, you have a grasp of what the gap is between the abilities of different people.
**You will not know the specific amount, just that there is a gap. This is based on the total number of attribute points one has.
- Master: 100m radius - At this level, your abilities are refined to their limits, increasing range to its maximum. With a minimum of  Perception, you can see definitive outlines of people within range even when obstructed from view, allowing for accurate attacking and defending.
**this ability would allow your character to foresee the attacks in the posts of the foes you've chosen as a target for this ability.
- Novice: N/A
- Intermediate: N/A
- Advanced: +50m additional radius. User is able to tap into future sight. This allows them to foretell the details of a single attack that has yet to happen from up to Two (2) opponents. Being able to more accurately sense auras, you are aware when you are in the scope of someone else's Kenbunshoku Haki.
- Master: +75m additional radius. User is able to tap into future sight. This allows them to foretell the details of a single attack that has yet to happen from up to Five (5) opponents. Being able to more accurately sense auras, you are aware when you are in the scope of someone else's Kenbunshoku Haki and who's Haki it is.
Haoshoku Haki is a rare form of Haki that cannot be attained through training. Only one in several million people have this ability. This type of Haki allows the user to exert their willpower over others to knock them unconscious. Can only be used once every 6 full
rounds of posting. The force of will has a coloration behind the wave that is chosen by the user and visible to those with active Kenbunshoku. Each level of mastery over one's Haoshoku Haki grants increased range, speed of the wave, and effectiveness behind the knock out.
Taking Haoshoku Haki uses up one's only Ascended Haki slot.**Only accessible to those with a Plot Spot or Will of D.
- Beginner: 10m radius;  Speed & Agility;  Spirit & Willpower or higher can resist effects; Minor damage to awaken from effects. Indiscriminately knock out targets the individuals in range.
- Intermediate: 25m radius;  Speed & Agility;  Spirit & Willpower or higher can resist effects; Minor damage to awaken from effects. Can target specific individuals to knock out and those to avoid given the user is aware of their presence.
- Advanced: 50m radius;  Speed & Agility;  Spirit & Willpower or higher can resist effects; Moderate damage to awaken from effects. Can target specific individuals to knock out and those to avoid given the user is aware of their presence. Also allows use of an indiscriminate wave of willpower, thus lowering the bar of who can stay awake to those with  Spirit & Willpower or higher.
- Master: 100m radius;  Speed & Agility;  Spirit & Willpower or higher can resist effects; Major damage pain equal to that of a small bone break like a finger, toe, or nose. to awaken from effects. Can target specific individuals to knock out and those to avoid given the user is aware of their presence. Also allows use of an indiscriminate wave of haki, lowering the bar of who can stay awake to those with  Spirit & Willpower or higher.
- Knockout Duration:
The duration of one's knockout if hit by Haoshoku Haki is equal to the difference in the user and victims Willpower & Spirit attribute, minimum of 1 post. You can also be awoken prematurely, by meeting the damage requirement which will shock your character into waking up.