Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Trial Vial Supplial - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Trial Vial Supplial - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Trial Vial Supplial - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Trial Vial Supplial - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Trial Vial Supplial - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Trial Vial Supplial - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Trial Vial Supplial - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Trial Vial Supplial - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Trial Vial Supplial - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Trial Vial Supplial - Page 2 Empty Re: Trial Vial Supplial Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:01 am

Lady Sofia

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lady Sofia
"We've got to get the patients out of here!" the little Navigator said. "Let's go, put them inside of you! Quick!"

The miniature Sofia didn't budge.

Trial Vial Supplial - Page 2 08dcebce10d83e4020a93b25953a24dc
"I... I can't." the clone said.

"You what?" Anna Blue demanded.

"I can't put them inside of me! I-I can't save them like that!" the internal Sofia replied. "Not now, not here! It's too soon!"

"Too soon for what?"

"There is no time to explain here! But I've been planning for too long to let all of this go to waste here." the miniature then added.

She had in fact been scheming for a very long time. That she had the Castle Dimension inside of her was a massive secret. One that she couldn't afford to let anyone know except herself. She had even endured near-torture for days just to fake the information on an official report about her powers. (Link)

Sofia's Official Devil Fruit Registration Document (From that GV):

Was she going to leave that to waste here?

No.

She had bigger plans, which would save even more people. She had to focus on the bigger picture.

"We've got to go for an alternative." the miniature then stated. "We're going to take out the Revolutionaries right here!"

"You're going to kill them?" Anna then said. "I-Isn't that going to get us into more trouble?"

And with that, the miniature clone tossed her rifle to her real self through a tiny castle loophole in herself, hidden behind her clothing.

"UN-SQUEEZE: RIFLE!" that real self then yelled out, calling out the names of her abilities like an anime protagonist. And with that, the weapon appeared in her hand by "decompressing out", and with a bit of sleigh of hand with putting her hand in her pocket where the loophole was, it seemed like it appeared out of nowhere. As she did that, Anna Blue got ready, understanding her plan here, and took photos discreetly with her Dial from more very-hidden castle loopholes. Just in case.

Then, she aimed at roof and started to loudly shoot repeatedly to get their attention.

"GET YOUR ASSES OUT OF HERE." She then demanded, with the gun in her hand. "YOU'RE NOT GETTING ME, OR ANY OF MY FRIENDS HERE AS A PRISONER OF WAR HERE TODAY. SO GET LOST."

17Trial Vial Supplial - Page 2 Empty Re: Trial Vial Supplial Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:27 pm

mistique139

Pirate
Pirate

mistique139
It was an interesting ability.

With what Kouse saw, she could shrink the sizes of objects and bring them back to normal sizes at will. 
She did make use of it, taking out a rifle from seemingly nowhere and firing it at the ceiling.

But sadly, it didn't help their current predicament. 
Kouse looked at the dozen or so critically Ill patients lying vulnerable and weak on the beds and adjusted his glasses.
There was no way to save them without getting them all out of their current location, and getting them out safely now seemed impossible.

"Well, damn." Kouse would say as he stared at the patients. 
Then he remembered the old doc and  turned to her.

"If we can't get them out of here, they'll get captured and imprisoned,if not killed on the spot." Several gunshots and explosion sounded just outside the hut to emphasize Kouse's words. "Also, transporting them without proper care will also mean their death."

"I understand you doctor K, but there is nothing I can do." The old doctor said, looking down in defeat.

A vein on Kouse's forehead became almost visible as his frustration slowly turned to anger. He didn't come all this way, to treat people only for them to lose their lives, because they didn't have a mode of transportation.

Kouse was about to yell at the woman for being such an incapable doctor when a soldier ran into the hut.
Kouse didn't even hesitate as his sword was raised for a quick slash, and was about to cut him in half, when the man raised both hands up, surrendering.

"Hold your attack!" The soldier called out. "I'm on your side. We've just collected this parts back from the enemy, and we are currently pushing them back." He would put both hands down and walk in slowly.
"We've also brought a team to transport the injured to a safer location." Several soldiers rushed in carrying stretchers.

"Your right on time. Hope you also brought in some doctors, these patients will need to be constantly monitored during transit." Kouse said as he sheathed his sword back. 

"Yeah, I'm Dr Tamo, I'll be in charge of the moving of the patients." A short bald man would step forward, taking note of the patients around.

"Good." Kouse would hand him a small book. "That's where I placed all the details of the patients I've already worked on, their various injuries and treatments. Good luck."

With that, Kouse would pick up his first aid tool box and with a quick nod at the old doc, would exit the hut
Assuming Sofia followed him out, Kouse would speak up.

"Well that was some good practice for you i hope?. Learnt a thing or two?." Kouse adjusted his glasses as his mind went back to the soldier he had to give the death pill. "Well I did."

Kouse would walk back down the way they came, and back to his crew with Sofia along. 
It was a good hard days work as a doctor and he was grateful for the practice he got in.

(exit).

18Trial Vial Supplial - Page 2 Empty Re: Trial Vial Supplial Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:46 pm

Lady Sofia

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lady Sofia
Sofia followed him, a bit distraught at the scene that had to be made to save the patients, but nonetheless glad that the end result was somewhat positive. The injured still needed to be tended to, but they had to keep on moving.

"Yes, it was." she replied. "I hope that we don't always get invaders when we try to help people though, fighting is a... Difficult thing."

And complex, for her. She had to make sure that all of the politics involved with it was in order - she wasn't the kind of person that was able to go out and fight anyone out of the passion of the moment. She had to figure out that taking that course of action was the most appropriate for what was going on at the time, if she was about to get away with it.

Violence was a very powerful thing, but also risky to use. It's a resource that she couldn't squander, especially her secrets to her fighting abilities, and especially in an area that was so full of warfare like this island. She had to be very careful.

Along the way, she also started to think about how differently she was taking things now, in comparison to how she had started out. Sure, her father had taught her that the real world was a horrible, unforgiving place, but she somehow used to ignore that. But now, she understood what he really meant, now that she was living it all on her own.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2