Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Chapter 6: experimentation {Crafting Points}  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Chapter 6: experimentation {Crafting Points}  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Chapter 6: experimentation {Crafting Points}  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Chapter 6: experimentation {Crafting Points}  EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Chapter 6: experimentation {Crafting Points}  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Chapter 6: experimentation {Crafting Points}  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Chapter 6: experimentation {Crafting Points}  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Chapter 6: experimentation {Crafting Points}  EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Chapter 6: experimentation {Crafting Points}  EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
It was cold so very cold was the laboratory of the medical school Arcologia was at. Using such a place without permission was just so well Arcologia style. As we last saw are evil hero he went toe to toe with a warlord. Survived he did and to tell the tale. However beside his most precious treasure all he could think about was a way to break down such a person. Whom could control such an element and to make matters worse she isn't even the strongest. There is 4 more pirates whom sit on top of the world. They are called the 4 emperor and all 4 must have a vast of power behind them.

But to make a long story short where the hell does that leave Arcologia. At the bottom of the food chain that's where. Today he is using the schools medical lab as his testing place. It already has all the tools he need as he is going over his notes. Looking over to see 4 people all strapped more like trapped on the lab tables. Each will serve a purpose today and that's to help Arcologia to get closer to his master piece. Smiling as a little girl about 3 was sitting on the table being distracted by a various of dolls. Arcologia would smile as he looks at the girl.

He will go over to the first table there laid a man about 7 feet tall. He was extremely muslce bound a big guy he was. This was perfectly fine for his 1st attempt at greatness. As the man was held down with straps Arcologia would ease by him. As the man looks up his heart began to pump faster and faster as Arcologia would pat his head. "Look me in my eyes don't believe the lies please don't be afraid of me ok? "

This poison Arcologia had main power is to break down muslce in the body. This
will take just 36 hours but by than the person could be dead. Arcologia seeks to gain this very part of the poison. Which he could however he will have to get it right. Which is where the cherry blossom petals comes into play. With its strange effects not yet known to the medical world it could do wonders.

Arcologia smiles as with this poison he also has his blood mixed with I it. His blood is type 0 which means he could pretty much. Have all types of blood in his veins. Which gave Arcologia the idea of turning himself into a living breathing poison bomb to kill a certain someone if he was to fell. Which comes to think of makes no sense at all. However there's a  method to the madnes.

As he takes the needle he sticks it in the man right arm vein. No more than 5 minutes later the effects began to kick in. As the man began to sweat Arcologia would write what happened to him. As the man began to twitch all around Arcologia would smile at the mere fact. That this breed of poison was indeed not able to cut it for him.

"Honestly now I will have to seek out a more Rica beans. However I love how your body reacts to the cherry blossom and poison effect. You been lovely however sir you are no longer needed."Arcologia would walk away going to table number 2. However the baby began to cry as he looked over at her with a certain look in his eyes.

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
As he walked to the little girl he would raise his hand as she looked up at him. She would stop crying only to resume playing with her toys. Arcologia would now walk over to his 2nd test subject as he began to smile. Looking at her she was about 30 something and married. Seeing as her ring finger had a ring on it. He looks at her with lust like eyes as he take his right hand. He began to make his fingers walk up her legs. Smiling as he does such a thing.

However he stopped as he looks her in the eyes the fear she showed him was unbearable to take as she closed her eyes tightly. Smiling as he takes the next needle and begins to prepare it for injection. "This poison is something of the unique. It causes people to have day dreams of what they truly desire. However little does the person know. That the poison will eat away at the dream glem in the brain. Pretty much it will keep you awake. If you wonder why this poison is a must have. Because I want my targets to experience the last 72 hours of thier lives. It's funny because the poison will also close your eyes yet you still are awake."

He looks on as he walks around the table with the woman and clear panic. As he held up the needle he continued to walk around the table until he finally stopped. "The neck vein will be perfect to inject the poison. " As he started to go for her neck she would try to escape. Struggling as she might Arcologia would slap her. To which she started crying as the lil girl would look she would start too act in a certain way. Arcologia than injected the poison in the woman.

She would began to smile as her face would change expressions over and over again. Looking at her she was having the time of her life. However Arcologia began to take notes. He would pick up a small knife and began to poke her with it. Causing small wounds however the woman was still smiling. The poison indeed was impacted by joy over pain. Arcologia did not like that so he began to see how could he get the most important power out of the poison.

He would walk over to the next table looking at a red hair girl. He would take the syllabus poison and prepare it for her. This poison was simple as it made the target experience harsh pain. As Arcologia was crafting his experiment to the best results he could get. The little girl would stand up she would began to walk around the tables. Seeing what Arcologia was doing she was not understanding fully. However she did believe he was a doctor or something like it. As she was walking by him the lab door would open.

There Arcologia stood with his lab coat on with his dark shade glasses. A teacher was horrified at what she saw and couldn't believe it. Seeing Arcologia doing some type of human experiments at such a fine school. This was unheard of and could lead to the school reputation being down played. She would run to go get help as Arcologia smiled at the sight she saw. "Damn it she left and I was gonna ask her what could cause someone to feel numb in less than a minute. " The lil girl would continue to watch Arcologia as if she was studying him.

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
Running and running as fast as she could screaming down the halls. As people began to come out to see what the noise was. The look on her face as his saw other teachers and students come to her. That man.. that wanted clown man is here right now he is in the basement lab as we speak. He is doing something to those people down there. We have to call the marine right now." As she was explaining herself more people came about as the teachers issue am emergency exit as the marine was called in.

Marine Lt Mick Miller was to arrival on the scene in a moment time. As everyone got out to avoid Arcologia more and more marine began to arrive. As Arcologia is a national level terrorist a pirate that need to go away. Making sure everyone got away the Lt couldn't wait for his captain any longer. Giving his men the orders to merch in and to shoot on sight. Mick Miller and his squad would than proceed to take out Arcologia. Doing such a feat would surely bring him fame.

As they got closer to the lab they began to see his hollow floating about. As Mick warned his men to stay clear of them. They would arrive at the lab to which he was in. Giving out a go sign Mick would knock the door open. As Arcologia was writing in his note book over his last victim. Looking to see the marine the lil girl would run behind Arcologia out of fear. As he look down to see her he looks over to see the marine. As mick held his rifle up "freeze don't make a move. Release the girl right now. This doesn't have to go south Mad Hatter."

Arcologia would smile as he slowly put his hands up looking at them. You ask me to release her but I really can't do that. She needs to get back to Wano you know. Anyway I need to get going I have things to do. "You not going nowhere but to impel down or hell which ever comes 1st. Now than get on your hands and knees. " The moment he said that Arcologia hollow bombs would come flying down exploding.

Causing the marine in formation to take major damage from such an attack. As the marine Lt tried to recover too get up. There Arcologia was standing over him. He would pick up the Lt as Mick looks on at him he would say, "fuck you. " As Arcologia would smile taking all 4 of his poisons and pouring it diwn the Lt throat. Looking at the rest of his group. They was already beaten. Arcologia would began to laugh as he walked away with the lil girl in his right hand and a twitching Michael in his left.

Ghost

Pirate
Pirate

Ghost
As Arcologia and the girl with Mick came out. He looks around to see the marine all pointing thier guns at him. He looked on as they looks at him he would smiply smile as they ready thier  guns. However Arcologia would hold up the defeated marine Lt Mick Miller throwing him away from them. The marine was unsure if they had enough fire power to take on Arcologia. Not trying to chance it they would let Arcologia walk away. Lt Gibson looks at him with the girl with pure anger in her eyes. Seeing as nobody was truly willing to go after Arcologia not with that crazy ability of his.

Walking with the girl he began to sing .
Yasashii egao Pirishi egao anata no kawaii egao Gin no kokoro to kin no kokoro wo zenbun anata ni ageru Yasashii egao Mirishi egao anata no kawaii egao Gin no kokoro to kin no kokoro wo zenbun anata ni agere Alchemi, Alchema Kin no hoshi kakaete Alchemi, Alchema Yume no nakae o yukinasai"  
Happiness in her eyes as she would sing along with him. However she would stop as she looks up at him

Umm.umm He would smile as he looks down at her. Alison is there something wrong? " Go on you could speak your mind. " She looks at him and went right for it "Why... why do you kill? " A simple yet hard to quite answer question as he looks at her. "Sweet Christmas not too many people would ask me such a question. But to be frank it is more of a hobby really. " As they continued to walk she would say, "sooooo will I become a killer as well. " To which Arcologia says, Yes you will it's been a family tradition going back generations so why stop now? "

Arcologia with his competion of his poison test he would return back to laven town. As he arrives too his little house  he would notice something was off. As if someone was here which was extremely odd as to why was that. Nobody knows this place location which was in the woods of laven town. Soon a snail phone started to ring as he let it ring. Soon he would pick it up as a man voice was on the other end. "You don't know me but you will. For what you did to my mother I'll return 10 ford. Which means your my next target." Arcologia simply smiles and says, "I guess that makes you mines. " As he crushed the snail phone his eyes took on a dreadful glare.

However unknown to him a marine baby ship was fast approaching Drunk nation. With in the captain seat a woman was seating. With her bear flag flying high and her pink her going diwn to ger back. She would listen to the lastest reports of Arcologia Cage. As she told her crew to get ready to land. She was talking to her higher ups. As she now was very poetic. "  You ever seen a 3 eyed hung with a gold chain?
I'd rather sing about the same things that we claim
Such is bashful, but 3 eyes people  like the task force
Mobbin' on the streets and robbin' stores in ski masks, huh
3 eyes ask for peace in a riot and bring violence
'Cause it's a game of cat and mouse and they gon' bleed silent. What's the justice in sayin' fuck it and grab the pump? Then Arcologia  kill a woman with many children makes him a chump.  Look at all the lives he wreckin', boy I reckon. Think about the people who loved them for about a second. I know you got your problems, but brother, they got theirs. This is not a game, quit violence and grow a pair. But yo, you'd rather hear me say, "Fuck All Prejudice!"
"Let's murder different races, grow hatred, and form irrelevant!. Views and etcetera, knives thrown
Damage 'em, lives blown, oblivion hole cold, oblivious
I won't dare say that you should stop the fuckin' ignorance
Murder villain , killin' shit, I'd enjoy the thrill of it
Bath in blood of officers, different corpses, offin' 'em
Auction 'em, don't you bark at 'em
Murder 'em, never heard of 'em. Arcologia Cage is upon his last days. "  

As she looked on she hung up as she was now in Drum again. Shikima HellStorm have come to finish her business as a rear admiral now and back with a vengeance. But let's just say he barley survived his last encounter with her all those years back.
Meanwhile Arcologia is going over his notes as the lil girl draw in her coloring book.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum