Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Red vs Pink EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Red vs Pink EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Red vs Pink EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Red vs Pink EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Red vs Pink EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Red vs Pink EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Red vs Pink EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Red vs Pink EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Red vs Pink EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Red vs Pink Empty Red vs Pink Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:56 pm

Bojack

Pirate
Pirate

Bojack
Voyage Name: Red vs Pink I
Participant(s): @Bojack
Description: Arriving on Momoiro, Bojack is immediately disgusted by all the pink on the island and vows to change the enter island in his image. Before he does that though, Bojack decides to get himself a small force of his own to match with the army of Momoiro.

2Red vs Pink Empty Re: Red vs Pink Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:35 pm

Bojack

Pirate
Pirate

Bojack

blur_on

Bojack strode through the Rosada Passage, Johanna at his side and his climatact on his back. "Look around Johanna. The people in this area are just sitting here with no one telling them what to do. They're just waiting for us to come over here and take charge." As Bojack's gaze was kept straight ahead looking down over all the people in the area, Johanna stayed looking up at his face as she spoke,"Well, considering my fame they should be just too eager to follow whatever I say. Besides, I need a new fan club since you killed everyone who followed me before." The accusatory tone in her voice nearly set Bojack off, but he decided that instead of reacting angrily he'd simply keep his tone neutral in his reply,"Honestly, I didn't want to take out all of your fans but you were unwilling to submit peacefully and forced me to get violence. In the future I would advise you to avoid putting me into a position to do things like that." Following his words Johanna's gaze fell from his face to stick to the ground hoping to avoid meeting his.

Her attempt at putting the blame for Bojack's actions where they rightfully belonged thoroughly shut down the two continued walking where they were originally headed. Before long they came up to a group of about 8 particularly buff Okamas in cargo pants and tank tops. Waiting a second for the group to notice them, Bojack would speak first once the man looked up at his face,"Hello men. I am Bojack and this is Johanna; we were wondering if you would like to join." At this point Bojack froze, not exactly sure what he was meant to do next. He couldn't just say to the men "Hey we want you to be our obedient servants as we work towards taking over the place you call home." So, with the truth no longer an option he took a second to think of a good lie before speaking,""We want you to join Lady Johanna's fan club. Unfortunately we're lacking members and as her new manager I've made it my mission to find people to join and help this idol be recognized as she rightfully should."

Word Count: 0000 | Tagged: @Someone

Notes: Keep it short, maybe three lines long?

Last edited by Bojack on Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing my template cause it was causing issues)

3Red vs Pink Empty Re: Red vs Pink Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:32 am

Lady Sofia

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lady Sofia
Invading, yolo. I attempt to gift you a Baby Den Den Mushi, then [Exit].

Someone with a fanclub, huh. A famous idol of a sort, perhaps? She that the looks of one. Interesting. She didn't entirely understand what was the gist of Lady Johanna, but she seemed like a good contact to have. Plus, she was eerily familiar. She could've sworn she has seen her before, but where?

"A fanclub?" she asked, approaching them from the sidelines, clad in her usual dress. "Johanna, yes?"

Then, she put a hand daintily onto her sternum. "I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Sofia, a pleasure." she mentioned with practiced poise, to then make a short curtsy. She had done this a million times before due to her being a noble. "I'm a businesswoman." she added, leaving out that noble part.

"Hey. Isn't that Pesky Johanna?" Anna Blue commented to her from within her head - as the Castle Castle Fruit user, Sofia's insides were a small network of rooms and hallways, and this short Marine was within it. That tiny navigator then lifted herself off the couch from where she peeked out Sofia's pupils to then go to a shelf and pull out a poster with Johanna's face on it.

"Yeah. I knew I've seen her before." the Marine added. "Here she is. Some idol chick."

On the outside, Sofia would continue to keep a polite smile, waiting to see how the rest of the conversation between them and the Okamas played out before intervening more. She really just wanted to exchange contacts and be on her way - she wasn't in much of a good spot in her schedule to start to drag this on for too long.

"Anyways, my fellow influencer." she would later state, to then pull out a little wristwatch-like device from her purse, to then hold it out to her. "I don't have much time to stay around, but I would definitely like to be in contact later, for our mutual benefit. For that, I offer you this Baby Den Den Mushi. Totally free. It's got my contact on it, of course. Just give me a call - or I can call you. Whatever is most convenient for you."

She would then start to leave. "I've really go to go." Sofia would start to say "But let's be in contact, yes?"

[EXIT]

4Red vs Pink Empty Re: Red vs Pink Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:06 am

Bojack

Pirate
Pirate

Bojack

blur_on

In response to Bojack's words, the group of men all stood silently while they processed his words. After a moment the eight Okamas all burst out laughing. "Are you serious? I would never support someone like her. I hear that her last posse were all massacred by some idiot with...just a stick." While laughing the man finally noticed the climatact on Bojack's back. Now the men stood still as Bojack cocked his eyebrow amusedly. Slowly realization grew on the faces of all of the men in the area, and they seemed to almost swell as one unit. Eight large and impeccably dress men moved together simultaneously moving in marching order to get closer to Bojack, standing directly in front of his face in almost no time. "So you're the one who did it huh? You're the one who embarrassed that poor girl and basically killed her fame, so now what? You've kidnapped her and you're getting her more fans so you can kill them too?" Without Bojack saying a word, the Okama who stared directly into his chest pieced together everything Bojack had done in his mind. "That's it huh? You're using her as a trap to get more people to kill. Well I'm not gonna let you get away with it. We're going to kick your ass right here and right now." Just then the Okama in front of Bojack disappeared from his view. Bojack looked around looking for the Okama who had seemingly vanished into thin air.

"Where did you go?" Bojack questioned, getting his answer in the form of an absurd amount of force from below as well as the sound of a vicious cracking noise. The Okama, it appeared, had not disappeared, but squated down out out of Bojack's view and delivered a brutal spinning kick to Bojack's knee, popping it out of place instantly and putting Bojack on his back. With haste the Okama's surged on the downed Bojack, with intentions of surrounding him and doing even more damage. "You're not so tough now. Where's the big tough guy who killed all of Johanna's-"

5Red vs Pink Empty Re: Red vs Pink Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:52 pm

Bojack

Pirate
Pirate

Bojack

blur_on

The Okama's words were cut off suddenly, and replaced by an eerie gurgling noise from the lead Okama. The man fell to his knees, falling to his face as Johanna materialized next to his body, the man's still bleeding trachea held between two of her long clawlike fingernails. Once their friend fell, his comrades were taken aback. "Why would you do that? We were taking this creep down for you and you just kill our friend, why?"

"Because this 'creep' is my friend, and I couldn't just let you harm him." Even more than when she literally ripped out the throat of their friend, the eyes of the remaining okamas bugged out of their heads due to surprise. "Friend? Didn't this guy like kill all of your fans or something?" Johanna simply shurgged her shoulders, surprising everyone in the area, including Bojack. "Sometimes shit happens, but he's my friend now. And I have to stay loyal to my friends so I never lose another one." While the men remained confused, Johanna got low and readied herself for battle. "Come on, I killed your friend. You have to fight me now."

As much as Johanna wanted to fight though, the other Okamas had other plans. "I'm not fighting you. You're fucking crazy. Let's go guys." With that all 7 of the Okamas took off running, getting as far from the crazed former idol as possible. She thought about going after them, but she decided that patching up Bojack was more important at the moment. Before she could do anything though, a young woman walked up to her, said a few words, and dropped a small snail in her hand. Listening to the woman talk, Johanna nodded, saying "Yeah, I'll just call you."

Once Sofia was gone Johanna ran over to Bojack, who was still on the ground on his back with his knee out of place. Bending down towards him, Johanna took a quick second to examine his leg to make sure it wasn't broken or too seriously swollen before she grabbed hold of Bojack's knee with both hands,"Ok so this is gonna hurt a lot ok?" Before he could even reply Johanna essentially forced Bojack's knee into the position it was meant to be in, causing him to scream loud enough for anyone around to hear. "Thanks, should I be good to walk now."

Johanna took a second to realize that Bojack was completely serious, but once she saw the serious look on his face she burst out laughing. "Hell no, but your leg isnt broken so it should be good soon, you'll be using your staff as a cane for a little while though since I don't have any crutches for you." Bojack laid back on the ground, defeated. "If that guy wasn't dead I'd kill him for doing this to me."

FIN

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum