Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
A Quick Bite to Eat  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
A Quick Bite to Eat  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
A Quick Bite to Eat  EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
A Quick Bite to Eat  EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
A Quick Bite to Eat  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
A Quick Bite to Eat  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
A Quick Bite to Eat  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
A Quick Bite to Eat  EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
A Quick Bite to Eat  EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Quick Bite to Eat  Empty A Quick Bite to Eat Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:57 am

Kincaid

Kincaid
Cyrus Kincaid

"Topic Title Here"

Cyrus sat up off the street floor of the alley. He looked down at the piece of cardboard he had used for a blanket before throwing it off his legs and rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He looked up at the sky, trying to get a judge of what time of the day it was before searching the area around him. After a few fearful minutes he found what he was looking for, pulling out his flask. Popping the top he poured it vertical into his mouth only to find it was bone dry. Cyrus frowned before his stomach suddenly let out a fierce rumble. He sighed, murmuring to himself,
Well if I can't drink I might as well find something to eat.

The Revolutionary rose from his makeshift bed in the alleyway of Mocktown, stretching his arms and back with a loud yawn. He scratched the back of his head before realizing he was missing his hat. Searching through the garbage around him it was another few minutes before he found his hat beneath some trash. Dusting it off, Cyrus placed it on top of his head proudly before strolling out into the busy streets of Mocktown. Pirates and various vagabonds and miscreants roamed the streets of Mocktown. Around him stands of street food sizzled and snapped, causing Cyrus to drool and his stomach to roar. Patting his pockets, Cyrus searched for his beli only to find one of his pockets with a hole large enough for several fingers to fit through. He wiggled them through the hole, staring at them with a profound sadness.
I really need to stop drinking. He sighed. Well the day was far from over, maybe he could convince one of the restaurants or stands to feed him in exchange for work. Who knew what the day could hold for the young Revolutionary.

2A Quick Bite to Eat  Empty Re: A Quick Bite to Eat Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:02 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

天下無双

He hadn't gotten in contact with them after the incident at the docks. What he told Che might've caused more problems than he wished to bring upon himself. It was done however. Worrying anymore about it aided in nothing he had planned. So dunking his head into a barrel of water he would wash away all of his worries. This however wasn't the main reason he did this. He hadn't washed his face in a couple days and he felt he was due for a good scrub. He might even take a bath later today as well. He wouldn't do it now due to him wanting to go move around. Get drunk. Bed a whore. Maybe get into a little brawl. The usually stuff a Hunter like him did. And since he didn't always have time to wash himself there was no reason to go get clean just to get right dirty again.

After he removed his submerged head from the water he'd walk away and grab only two things. Shusui and a bag of a few items he needed to keep on his person. Beli and a strange fruit he still didn't know what to do with. His attire was the same as everyday. A unbutton sleeveless collared shirt. It was some shade of dark blue with bright sunflowers scattered around it. They were large and noticeable. Cargo shorts that had long been needing off a wash were short. Like they weren't even his. They were almost at the point that his jewels could fall out of my side.

Kicking the door open he would walk through it. He'd gentle swing it back so that it'd cover the entrance to his lair. Why he did that was because he didn't want to be rough with it too much. He'd pick a random direction to take down the road. He didn't have any plans today. He was taking a well deserved vacation from his acts. But if he at any point saw a big fish he would leave that vacation immediately.

He swung one strap of the backpack over his shoulders as he walked. The item inside of it had almost been eaten by someone sent to him by Che. Che was now somewhat of Calico's keeper since he was too wild. Che wasn't like Bill however. And wouldn't stand right at the side of Calico all the time. There was a bigger extension on the leash. He had freedom to do anything as long as it was fine with Che. Calico honestly though didn't care about what Che felt was acceptable. The only reason Che had power over Calico right now was because he knew something. Keeping that over Calico's head. This was one of the problems Calico had with other Revolutionaries. Their loyalty to his Father. Their values. And them not seeing Calico was the one to be followed. "I wonder if CheChe has another one of his boys around here like that smiling jackass." Calico would mumble to himself as he would stop at a food stand. He eyed what they had not sure if he wanted to steal it or pay.

Shusui
Den Den mushi
12D to Speed
Don't trust me

https://strawhats.rpg-board.net/t3728-davy-d-marx-done

3A Quick Bite to Eat  Empty Re: A Quick Bite to Eat Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:38 am

Kincaid

Kincaid
OOC: Sorry, site wouldn't post my template for some reason.

Cyrus was looking over the various items of food at a particular stand, his stomach rumbling fiercely at this point in the morning, his mouth salivating to such a degree that some drool had begun to dribble out the side of his mouth. The sound of a man talking caught his attention and from the corner of his eye he could make out a rough looking fellow (though he was one to talk considering where he had slept the night previously) approached the stand mumbling to himself. Cyrus eyed the man up and down and watched him inspect the various bits of food and such for sale in the stand with a look Cyrus all too recognized because he had been giving the same look to the food only seconds prior. He turned back to the stand, a plan beginning to form and blossom in his mind as a mischievous smile spread from his lips. He leaned towards the man who had approached the stand and said in a hushed voice,

With that, Cyrus then quickly moved into the middle of the street, stopping traffic as he loudly proclaimed,
OPAH!! Everybody now! And dropped into a strange squatting position, kicking his legs out with his arms crossed in front of him. Every so often after a few kicks he would jump up in a star formation and shout,
OPAH!

He would perform this strange, loud dance around people in the crowd, occasionally grabbing them and transitioning into a different dance of twirls and spins, dipping ladies and men alike low before moving back into the dance. He was a whirlwind of entertainment and had managed to do exactly what he had wanted as the crowd swelled around him. Through all the people he would eye the scraggly looking man he had whispered to, hoping the man had taken the hint and would do what Cyrus had suggested with the distraction in full swing. If he did, Cyrus would give him a few seconds to leave the stand before promptly ending the show and following the man to collect his fair share of the food as well.

4A Quick Bite to Eat  Empty Re: A Quick Bite to Eat Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:51 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

天下無双

His scene was captivating that even Calico was sucked in at it's beginning stages. Being looked at by the dancing Man made him realize what this sudden outburst was. Calico had stolen before. He had done this with others as well. He'd look away quickly. He eye'd the Man who owned the stand first and saw his gaze was on the dancer. With this he dropped his backpack, one hand on the strap still. With his free hand he reached forward as quickly as his body would allow. The backpack was easy to accessed with one hand. So him force the food which was cooked and uncooked food into the bag he would be done rather quickly.

Turning back, backpack down still, he'd give a nob to the performer. He would walk in the direction he had come from and would, after a couple steps, would pivot quickly and head down the alleyway he was in front of. He did this because he felt like a kid again, with how he stole this fruit. He wasn't running fast it was a light job. As he knew that the owner of the stand would find out quickly off his stolen goods. The Man that helped him should be able to catch up soon.

Once he caught up Calico would speak to him. "GOOD SHOW! he spoke loud and with passion. Let us find a nice shady place to enjoy the spoils. " He spoke at a normal and relaxed tone. He was hungry. And that hunger had caused him to forget. Forget that he didn't just have normal fruit in his bag right now.

Shusui
Den Den mushi
12D to Speed
Ito Ito no mi

5A Quick Bite to Eat  Empty Re: A Quick Bite to Eat Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:32 pm

Kincaid

Kincaid
Cyrus was breathing hard by the time Calico had gathered the assorted fruits and foods into his bag and turned the corner down the alley. Smiling, Cyrus spun the random stranger he had recently been dancing with into the crowd. The crowd caught her and the young woman giggled excitedly. Around him the crowd cheered and clapped for the crazy man's performance, however no one seemed to throw money as they had at times on less stingy islands. Apparently pirates and vagrants didn't like spending their coveted booties. Regardless, with the ruse over Cyrus decided to take his leave. Bowing deeply he announced to the crowd,
Thank you ladies and gentlemen, please enjoy the rest of your day. OPAH!

He declared with a final jump before taking off down the street and turning the corner around the alleyway with haste. There he found Calico with a smile on his face and some praise for the con artist. Cyrus took a deep, exaggerated bow, removing his hat and placing his arms out wide before standing straight again and returning his hat to its rightful position.

The things we do when we're hungry, eh? And boy am I hungry. Cyrus said, patting his stomach and eyeing the bag Calico was holding,
Hope you got some good stuff, I'm starving my man. I have to say I'm glad I was right about you and you didn't turn out to be some goodie two-shoes. Cyrus said with a chuckle as the two walked side by side farther down the alley. Eventually it opened up to another street, which they turned down and found was far less crowded than the vendor's street. Any spot along this street would be a fine spot to split their bounty, but Cyrus wasn't sure if his new partner in crime would want to move farther away from the scene or not.

6A Quick Bite to Eat  Empty Re: A Quick Bite to Eat Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:16 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

天下無双

"Shishishi...Everybody gotta eats."
Calico would tell his new companion. With a large toothy smile. Despite his appearance and what you'd expect from him his teeth were clean and white. A perfect smile that would one day in the future fade away. From what his new companion was saying it was best to sit down and eat quickly, they should be far enough to enjoy their meal in peace. He'd opt to sit and lean against the wall of the closest building when they escape the alleway. Placing the bag in front of him. They needed shade with their meal.

"Do we need water? Nah, the juices should be enough." Calico had habit of saying what he thought out loud as if he was talking directly at people. A little quirk that he'd probably neva eva get over.

He'd open the bag once he was sitting before one of the fruit rolled out on the dirt he'd grab it. The rest weren't compromised thank fully and stayed within the bag till one of them would remove one. This wasn't a feast at all; Calico had been at feasts before but enjoyed this all the same. It wasn't often that you could just sit down and eat in peace, with another person. Other would have you go out and do something they couldn't do alone. Instead of actually sitting down and just getting to know the person you were eating with. He'd sink his teeth deep into the fresh fruit. He highkey had hoped to eat a cooked one, but was fine with a fresh apple. He hadn't had one of these in a long time. As with how he spends most of his time in bars, pubs, and brothels he eats mainly meat. Maybe a few vegetables here and there but never fresh fruit. With how all of this tasted he would change that for a fact. It was too good.

"Hey he'd take another bite and begin to chew. Whats yah story? Why you. He'd take another bite. Why you don't have any beli to get something to eat?"   Calico asked a honest question and wanted to get to know the guy he helped steal food with. There hunger had brought them together; so hopefully their stories will be enough to form maybe a friendship.
Shusui
Den Den mushi
12D to Speed
Ito Ito no mi

7A Quick Bite to Eat  Empty Re: A Quick Bite to Eat Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:59 pm

Kincaid

Kincaid
Cyrus joined his new companion by the side of the building happily, hunkering down to eat in private and away from prying eyes. He smiled as the man talked to himself, a habit Cyrus himself was far too guilty of. He enjoyed it though, it humanized an otherwise stranger and put Cyrus at ease. Clearly this was someone not too different than the young Revolutionary himself. The two dressed in a similar, grizzlied fashion, their clothes showing signs of wear and use. He noticed they even smelled similarly, both having spent at least one night on the streets recently. As the man put the bag down between them, Cyrus waited patiently for Calico to begin eating. After all it wasn't good habit to simply fish around in someone else's bag. After Calico had something, Cyrus would pluck an apple from the bag, tearing into it with greedy chomps.

He stared at Calico as the man asked and Cyrus responded,
Ah, He said, chuckling to himself as he chewed, clearing his throat of fruit before responding,
that's a good question. I uh...well, let's just say I'd tell you my story if I could. Went for a drink last night with plenty of cash in my pocket for breakfast the next morning. Ended up waking up with...well... He said with a smile, holding up his jacket with the holes in the pocket. He wiggled his two fingers through the holes at Calico to emphasize what he meant while tossing the core of the finished apple away into the street.
It seems I have myself what some might call a bit of a drinking problem.
Cyrus said with a shrug while reaching into the bag for another fruit.
What about you? Stealing out of need today or just for the thrill of it? As he asked the question he pulled out an odd looking fruit he had never seen before.

(Image of fruit was supposed to go here but outside links are blocked for me for another like 4 days so just use your imagination)

He stared at it for a brief moment, the strange swirls appearing on its flesh and the oddly colored stem protruding from the top mesmerized him for but a moment before he simply shrugged and bit a large chunk from the fruit. Almost immediately he began choking, the foul taste catching him so off guard that he inhaled suddenly, causing the chunk of fruit to be sucked deeper down his throat. He began choking, pounding at his stomach with a balled fist to dislodge the large chunk of fruit. His mouth tasted like ash, then it was on fire, bitterness replaced the heat only to be overcome by the taste of rotten cheese. It was like a symphony of the worst possible tastes the human tongue could endure, one after another they came in waves though the fruit had long since left his tongue.

Finally, after the fourth self-inflicted gut punch, Cyrus was able to knock the fruit free, allowing it to continue on its journey to his stomach. Wheezing, the young Revolutionary wiped the tears from his eyes that had formed during his momentary lack of breathing episode.
Bleh, sorry about that, bastard must have been selling some rotten fruit mixed in with the good ones. Just be glad you didn't get that one. He chuckled before tossing the rotten fruit away and into the street.

8A Quick Bite to Eat  Empty Re: A Quick Bite to Eat Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:10 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

天下無双

"HA! I've been like dat too many times....way too many. Drinkin' is worth it though." Calico would chim in when his new buddy before he had posed his own question. For a few seconds and after a couple bites off another piece fruit.

"I haven't really stolen since being on Jaya, to be honest. Don't even know what made me REALLY help you. But when I started reminded me of when I first started out..." Calico told nothing but truth. It did bring him back to his childhood. He didn't add in the part about being a Pirate because this guy didn't strike him a such. Yes, he was somewhat fitting the general description a Pirate could fit but he didn't give the air of a Pirate.  

Calico was relaxed so he wasn't on guard. He wasn't trying to fight or anything like that. So, when his new friend grab the fruit he was keeping he didn't notice till too late. And even when he did notice he was in no position to stop him. His jaw dropped and eyes spread wide. "NOOOO! Y-YOU! AHH! NO! UGH!" He was lost for words after his friend had finished eating it. The time he spent doing all of that he could've stop the Man. But he was human. He made a mistake that he couldn't go back on.

"Maybe it isn't real."

Like before his thoughts leaked out of his mouth. Even though that wasn't the case he had to have faith. With his face covered he'd begin to talk and actually explain. "That one wasn't one I stole...well stole from here. It is umm....I'm not one hundred percent positive but it might be a devil fruit." He'd peek out from his hands after he said such. He never knew what happened when someone ate a Devil Fruit. He was told once that you'd explode if you didn't have the ability to handle it. He held his face more of a poor defense for the guts that may fly. He didn't even expect the guy to answer him. This was a crazy turn of events.

Shusui
Den Den mushi
12D to Speed
Ito Ito no mi

9A Quick Bite to Eat  Empty Re: A Quick Bite to Eat Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:19 pm

Kincaid

Kincaid
Hrm? Cyrus asked, raising an eyebrow in surprise as his new friend lost his proverbial shit over something, What's what about not being real?
Cyrus turned to look at the disgusting fruit he had discarded into the street behind him. At first he thought he was hallucinating but then he realized that the odd pattern that had been on the fruit before he took a bite out of it was suddenly gone. Instead the skin of the fruit simply looked slightly greenish brown like any other pear he had ever seen.
What in the... Cyrus's thoughts were flying by faster than he could really comprehend what was going on. Then his new friend mentioned Devil Fruits.

Cyrus threw his head back and laughed,
Pffft Devil Fruits? Oh okay, geez you had me going for a second. You're not seriously one of those guys that buys into that government shit, right? Cyrus said, pointing a finger at Calico with a grin on his face.
I mean come on, people getting special powers from eating weird fruit? Some ruse made up by the government, writing those crazy stories about people wi-
Cyrus paused and frowned, focusing on the finger he had been wagging at Calico. There was a very long thread of some kind attached to it. He shook his hand, trying to free his hand of the nuisance, probably just a stray hair or thread from a piece of clothing.
Oh come on ya bastard what the- He grumbled out loud before reaching over to the thread with his other hand and trying to pull it off only to find the string growing longer and longer as he did. He frowned and studied his hand closer, noticing the thread wasn't ON his finger but IN his finger.
-hell? Cyrus finished in stunned confusion.

A moment of silence passed between the two men before Cyrus suddenly jumped to his feet, grabbing his head as he tried to make sense of what was happening.
Oh what the hell man, what the hell is going on? What was that thing? What did I just eat?! Cyrus asked Calico, his manic state making him completely forget what Calico had said earlier. Out of the corner of his eye he caught a glimpse of his wrist and saw more threads protruding from it. He looked at his hands, more threads were coming through the skin, though he felt nothing at all. They began clumping and braiding, cascading from his hands as he shook them violently.
Ahhhhh, stop stop, STOP! Cyrus yelled at his hands only to notice the threads retract back into his skin.Cyrus stared at his hands and then at Calico who was gazing at him from between his own hands,
Okay...so that just happened.

10A Quick Bite to Eat  Empty Re: A Quick Bite to Eat Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:27 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

天下無双

He was speechless. He couldn't answer the Man's questions. He peeped the string only when it was being pulled more and more and more. Again he asked questions but this was the first time Calico had actually saw someone eat a devil fruit and display abilities. He'd attempt to reach out and grab him by the collar of his shirt. Comedically he'd begin to shake the Man as he spoke.

"You som bitch! YOU ATE A DEVIL FRUIT! A DEVIL FRUIT! MY DEVIL FRUIT! AHH!" He'd let him go after he spoke as even though he didn't like this he held no hostility toward the Man at this moment. Hed run his hands in his hair a bit before leaving them there. He had to think about this. And from thinking too hard he started to say it all out loud. He didn't scream what he said but it was enough for just them to hear. He'd look down at the Man's feet as he spoke.  "I gotta kill this guy....I could give that to someone in the Revs...So Che would get off my back. Wait no...I can't do that. I broke fruit with him....we are kinda buddies now.....Maybe I could just pull it out....Yeah...that could work. It should just be in his stomach right now in pieces. "

He'd lower his hands and look up at Kincaid. "Sooo, friend. My friend. Come here." Calico would say as he'd reach out again. He didn't know Devil Fruits couldn't be extracted the way he wanted. He didn't know anything about the fruits in anyway other than they gave random powers.  

Mainly Calico's screaming caused a bit off attention to be given to them. But with how he was acting people just dismissed them as weird bums. And it would stay that way unless Calico's disturbing actions of trying to reach down the Man's throat would go through. He moved slow as he was still shocked at everything that was going on right now. He could've used that fruit for what he said. As he was being forced to do assignment later today. And if he had that fruit he could've gave it to them so he could do what he wanted.

Shusui
Den Den mushi
12D to Speed
No more Ito

11A Quick Bite to Eat  Empty Re: A Quick Bite to Eat Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:21 pm

Kincaid

Kincaid
Cyrus allowed himself to be shaken, unsure of exactly what to do or what was going on. When Calico released him, he simply wiped away the spittle the man had launched onto his face when he started yelling.
Gross. Hey buddy, I don't like this any more than you do! What were you even thinking, leaving a Devil Fruit in the same bag as regular fruit?
Cyrus asked the man, watching him pace about, pulling at his own hair. He suddenly became painfully aware of how much attention they were drawing to themselves, both of them yelling like escaped mental patients. He looked around them, luckily the street was relatively empty but for those few who wandered about their attention was fully on the two homeless fools arguing over fruit.

As Cyrus tuned back into his current predicament, he caught a few words of what his new "friend" was muttering on about. When he realized the man wanted to somehow pull the fruit out of his stomach Cyrus began stepping backwards, raising his hands in defense and moving away from the deranged hobo,
Whoa wait, what? Hold on there buddy.
He continued backing up as Calico slowly approached him, this man was clearly mentally unhinged and losing the fruit hadn't helped at all. Somehow going out looking for breakfast had turned into accidentally gaining super powers (or a curse depending on how you looked at it) and being slowly approached by an insane man wanting his fruit back. However, through all this madness, something small stuck out to Cyrus,
Wait a minute, did you say Revs? Give the fruit to someone in the Revs? That's what you said, right? Cyrus smiled and began chuckling, then flat out laughing, a mixture of both genuine comedy and a bit of nervousness.
Oh buddy, what a lucky day, I AM the Revs. Well you know what I mean, I'm part of the Revs. Cyrus Kincaid, nice to meet ya. I'd shake your hand but uh...you're still giving me those creepy eyes like you're gonna cut my belly open and sift through the insides.

12A Quick Bite to Eat  Empty Re: A Quick Bite to Eat Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:58 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

天下無双

He'd eye him for a few seconds. Stopping his movement forward, "You ain't no rev....all the ones I know don't dress like me....YOU ARE TRYING TO PULL A FAST ONE! Yah goat. Goats...." Calico would declare as he'd point at the Man. One reason he was acting so mental was because he did not notice the type of fruits he grabbed. The cooked ones were okay and some of the fresh ones as well, but a few were bad. Real bad. Just how there are strange creatures that roam the world there are also strange fruits, outside of Devil fruits. Calico had eaten one that would be harmless when cooked but held hallucinogenic properties  when not. Hence the goat comment made by Calico when he called Kincaid a liar.

Though his mind previously was set on getting the devil fruit again it shifted to what was going on in the world around him. Kincaid has seemed to take the appearance of a goat, well his head did. And more goats seemed to casually walk from around him on their hind legs. Dressed in suits or rompers.He froze up and the goat headed man seemed to zip backwards till he was a little dot. When that wasn't the case at all. The vibrant colors confused and disoriented him.

"Man....I'm trippin' trippin'....did I also eat a devil fruit!?!" He'd start to raise his hands. Even though this only took a few seconds it instead felt like hours were passing by. "We gotta get out of here.....Rev buddy....we gotta go....go...go..."

Shusui
Den Den mushi
12D to Speed
No more Ito

13A Quick Bite to Eat  Empty Re: A Quick Bite to Eat Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:55 am

Kincaid

Kincaid
Cyrus was surprised by the man's sudden, erratic behavior, although he hadn't been all that normal to begin with. Cyrus looked at the man standing across from him, trying to study him. He hadn't confirmed he was a Rev like Cyrus, but he had also mentioned someone named Che and wanting to get in the good graces of the Revolutionary Army for some reason or another. Regardless of the man's background he was presently tripping balls in front of Cyrus and the young Revolutionary had no idea why.

Goats?
Cyrus asked, looking over both of his shoulders and down the street for any goats the man might be talking about. Seeing no goats, he decided the man was most definitely insane. Cyrus studied the man's face, noticing his glassed over eyes and dazed look as he stared at Cyrus, giggling occasionally and then immediately appearing serious. He seemed to have little control over his thoughts, speaking them out loud without any form of filter. Then the man started mumbling about tripping and Cyrus looked at some of the discarded fruit on the ground. Realizing what must have happened, or at least theorizing, Cyrus began to chuckle and then laugh out loud before gently clasping the man on the shoulder to show he was no threat.

No no no, we don't have to do anything. You however my friend need to sit down and sleep this off. Cyrus said, gently pushing on the man's shoulders to have him sit in the same covered spot they had shared the fruit. Regardless if the man sat or not, Cyrus would say,
I have to get going, you just stay here, try to sleep this shit off, alright? I'll check on ya some time later. With that he would turn and begin walking down the street. He genuinely hoped the guy would be okay, but he also had his own shit show to deal with.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum