Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Revolution’s Call EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Revolution’s Call EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Revolution’s Call EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Revolution’s Call EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Revolution’s Call EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Revolution’s Call EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Revolution’s Call EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Revolution’s Call EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Revolution’s Call EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Revolution’s Call Empty Revolution’s Call Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:50 pm

Odin

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Odin

Revolution’s Call 27d05f8f726d553791ddb2449704c332
Greenie Pass....it was a stretch of land that expanded far out and wide on the mysterious island. The island itself didn’t have a name, but the Kingdom on it was named Lulusia. A place where many people came to seek refuge. However, over the course of the pass few years. Many mysteries have come to take over the island. Such as the frequent disappearances of the Queen’s husbands and the sleeper agents located in the Common Grounds. Though, those things were only going on in the kingdom itself.

On a wide stretch of land lay a humongous figure. A man whose body had caused the tree he was leaning up against to bend. Most would think he was a giant, but if you saw the angelic wings on his back. You would instantly know he was apart of the Winged race. With his eyes staring pass the trees and up into the summer sky. Odin was awaiting the day where he could make his move. A old man was what he was. An old man with a lot of power. In his cloak, were many items. However, only two were of high importance. A Den Den Mushi he had received years ago and a single fruit that had been given to him by a soldier in the army. Said to have been sent by a person who was always watching him.

Odin had heard tales of the mythical Devil Fruits. Though, he hadn’t actually seen one in person. For months he carried the fruit. Deciding whether he wanted to actually taste the juices of it or not. Sure, he would lose the ability to swim. Something he rarely did since he could fly wherever he wanted. He would have eaten the thing already if not for its huge weakness. Letting out a sigh that seemed as if the winds of the north were coming through, he would whisper “How many years has it been now? Five?” He was a patient man, but even a patient man would grow bored. Waiting on the day he had to prove himself.

A motion of his nose could be seen clearly. Taking in the scent of the blossom trees. It would seem as if that action would set everything on course. As soon as the whiff of smell hit his nose would something begin to scream. “puru, puru, puru, puru!” The sound of the snail within his cloak would cause him to raise his left eye in surprise. Maneuvering his both his right and left hand from behind his head. His left hand would go to pull the regular sized Den Den Mushi from the pocket. To a regular human, it was the size of a ball. Only being able to be carried on the back or placed somewhere. Like a ship, or even a home. However, to Odin it would only seem like the size of a Baby Den Den. Simultaneously, as he moved his left hand to grabs snail. His right hand would have come to grip the large blade that had been lying on the ground. Odin’s extremely large and un-ordinary hand wrapping around its handle.

“Now, I wonder who this could be.” asked Odin, staring at the small snail in the palm of his hand.

2Revolution’s Call Empty Re: Revolution’s Call Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:37 pm

Marcellus

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Marcellus

Revolution’s Call Kilik-Rung-Soul-Eater

Marcellus would run an exceptionally large hand through his messily twisted hair, sighing audibly as he usually did before he got himself into whatever business the revs are requiring him to do at the moment. His negative outlook on his work ruined his impression of the beautiful Greenie Pass; an area that he would usually consider an amazing sight. "This is so stupid. I don't even wanna join no group of revs. I can do better when I'm by myself." Unfortunately for him though, the revs didn't share that opinion and were forcing him to meet with someone who held a higher rank than him and they felt could appropriately handle the boy and his attitude.

As he'd walk through the area which had many trees, he'd find one on top of a hill which appeared to be leaning towards Marcellus. Walking towards the tree of the opposite direction of where Odin rested Marcellus would lean around the tree right after  Odin had asked himself about the amount of time he had allowed to pass without eating his devil's fruit. With the man's attention focused more on taking in the smells of the area around them he would likely not notice Marcellus peering around the tree though Marcellus would definitely notice him. The site of the massive human would cause Marcellus to raise an eyebrow, seemingly as if he were recognizing an old friend, before he processed where he had seen someone like Odin before.

Aside from the wings on his back, the man reminded Marcellus a bit of his grandfather. During the few occasions where Marcellus met the aggressively aged man he'd noticed his Grandfather's exceptional height and his sword that he always carried around, two traits that were shared by the man who currently sat on the ground next to him. 'Hmm, I wonder if I'll be that tall when I'm older,' he'd think to himself. Once Odin's Den Den Mushi would begin ringing Marcellus would step to the back of the tree, deciding to listen into the conversation over interrupting to introduce himself.

Doriki:
Equipment:

3Revolution’s Call Empty Re: Revolution’s Call Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:27 pm

Odin

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Odin

Revolution’s Call VibrantFavoriteBobolink
With eye still raised at the ringing Den Den Mushi. Odin would figure that it wouldn’t be any harm opening the small thing. Letting out a breath he didn’t know he was holding. His hand would let go of the sword’s grip. His fingers now would run along the body of the snail before he would actually answer it. Odin’s index and thumb would grip the small object of the side of the snail. Picking it up and hovering it near his ear, he wouldn’t even say anything. A minute would pass before Odin and whoever was on the other side said a word. “Even after years of our last talk you’re still the same old man.” laughed a voice from the Den Den. A familiar glint would appear in Odin’s eyes. Howling in laughter, Odin would reply “Shishishi... Do you know how long I’ve been waiting to hear your voice. Five years I’ve been on this island. I was starting to think the Revolution forgot about me.” Odin’s booming voice would cause leaves to fall from all around them. Even the birds that had previously been chirping flew away. Not seconds after Odin replied would the voice on the other end speak again. “I’m sorry about that old man, but at least you were sent to an island with some good scenery. I suppose you got the gift I sent a while ago.” asked the voice, hinting at the Devil Fruit that had been delivered to Odin.

Odin would pause, reaching into his cloak. He would pull a fruit that was oddly shaped like a blender out. The fruit was pink with S like scribbles going along it. “Without a doubt. Don’t know why you gave it to me. You know how I feel about these things. You young folk have eaten a shitload of these things. I wouldn’t be unique if I entered the bandwagon.” said Odin. The whole Den Den was in his left hand while the fruit was in his right. His eyes inspecting it, Odin would wonder what type of abilities it gave. “Still the arrogant old man I knew. However, you’re gonna need that new power if you choose to go through with your mission.” The reply would cause Odin’s ears to perk up. So, his name had finally been chosen? He wouldn’t be given a chance to reply. On the other end the voice would say “I don’t have long. They’ve been keeping me busy out here in the New World. Though, they are letting me give you this mission personally.” said the voice. You could clearly here and see the excitement coming from the Den Den. “New World? I would ask you to tell me about your journey so far, but as you say you’re in a hurry. Do tell me my mission. My bones are aching from being here for so long and I’m sure I’ve gotten weaker.” announced Odin to the snail. “I’m sure you’ve heard the husbands of the queen in Lulusia all disappear within thirty days. That combined with the Marine presence on the island have led us to deciding it must be reborn. Take Lulusia over for the army and your loyalty will be proven.” said the voice.

Odin wouldn’t give an immediate reply. Thinking about what the man had said. Odin’s eyes would shift from the Devil Fruit and back to the Den Den. He had really gotten weaker over the five years and was ready to hop back in action. Letting out a more serious tone, Odin would say “I can’t really deny the request. I’ve been apart of this army since it began. My revenge must be obtained somehow. It seems the start of it is now. Goodbye old friend, for the Revolution.” said Odin, as he would hang up the snail and place it back in its pouch. His fingers would bring the fruit to his face. “I’ve never been afraid of water. There’s no reason to be scared of it now. And if the boy says this will help...then so be it.” announced the Winged man. Opening his mouth, Odin would throw the small fruit in it. His teeth gripping on the skin causing the juices to flow down his throat.

For a moment nothing would happen, but after a few seconds Odin would instantly taste the poison like liquid. His eyes would clearly widen as his hands reached towards his throat. “What the hell kind of fruit tastes like that. Fucking boy with his jokes once again.” grunted Odin while he punched the ground with his left hand. The ground would visibly shake and would be the final straw to break the tree he was leaning on. With quick thinking, just before he hit the ground would he flap his wings a single time. The pure pressure of the wind coming from them would bend all of the trees outward as if a tornado had touched down. In front of him, he would see a small glimpse of brown.

It had previously been hidden by the trees. But due to his sudden movements its hiding spot was no more. Squinting his eyes as he hovered about five meters above the ground. Odin would come to see that it was a little human. No more than five feet tall. “I don’t like eavesdropping little imp. Better have a good explanation on why you were hiding over there.” grunted Odin once again. After he spoke, his wings would stop fluttering. Slowly, his body would arrive back down to where it previously was. Going back into his sitting position, but this time in Indian style. His right hand would travel back to the grip of his sword. “And I suggest you give it now.”

4Revolution’s Call Empty Re: Revolution’s Call Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:02 pm

Marcellus

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Marcellus

Listening to the conversation that was being had over Den Den Mushi Marcellus would be unable to stop himself from getting bored. Listening to the Old Man speak to his friend was beginning to literally put Marcellus to sleep before the Old man reached into is cloak and pulled out a devils fruit. Now Marcellus's eyes would nearly jump out of his head at the sight of the thing. Nearly exclaiming aloud Marcellus would calm himself enogh to stay silent in spite of the thoughts screaming loudly within his head,'Oh wow! This old guy got himself a devil's fruit. I've heard to many cool stories about those.' His thoughts were definitely filled with the curiosity and excitement that one would expect from someone his age, but the mystical fruits had a tendency to get those same childlike reactions from grown adults.

It had been a long time since Marcellus had seen a devil's fruit to closely; and the last time he had seen once it was being sold by his father and he had barely gotten the chance to look at it. This time though he made sure to take a good look, staring intensly at the fruit during the rest of the conversation between the two men, only breaking his conversation once the hand holding the fruit would get lifted towards Odin's face. 'Oh man oh man, I'm finally gonna see someone actually eat a devil's fruit. I wonder what sort of power he's gonna get." Marcellus was truly excited; he stared intently at Odin after he took his first bite of the Devil's fruit, waiting impatiently to see the Old Bastard burst into flames or begin to grow fur.

He would be surprised though, once Odin face morphed into one of disgust and he began to clutch his throat. 'What the hell, why does it look like he's dying from eating the Devil's fruit? Was he poisoned by his friend?' Convince that the Old man was about to die, Marcellus would take a step towards the winged individual with intentions of assisting him before Odin would punch the ground out of nowhere. Due to his proximity to the already weakened tree it would fall forwards down onto the ground right where Odin would've been if he hadn't just flown away from there. Thankfully stopping himself from stepping directly into the path of the tree Marcellus would then look up to where Odin now hovered in the sky.

Once the old man flew don towards Marcellus and told him that he didn't like eavesdropping and called him a 'little imp' a fire would be lit in the eyes of the young man. "You wanna go old man? I don't give a shit what the revolution says or what sort of freaky fruit you ate I'll kick your ass for talking to me like that." Thoroughly triggered and ready to fight, Marcellus would put his hands up in a fighting position, prepared to react to any sort of offensive gesture Odin would make following his initial statement. Seeing Odin simply sit in front of him and put his hand on his sword, Marcellus would get even more furious at Odin apparently not taking his words seriously. "Come on then, use that little sword if you want, I'll kick your ass."

Doriki:
Equipment:

5Revolution’s Call Empty Re: Revolution’s Call Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:27 pm

Odin

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Odin

Odin would howl in laughter at the kid. Staring him up and down, he would say “If it’s a fight you want. Then a fight you will get, Imp.” He would slowly come to stand up and continue to stare at the imp. As he rose, so would his sword. “I haven’t killed anyone on this island yet. Maybe you’ll be the first blood stain I’ll put in the soil. Shishishi...” laughed Odin. His sword now having been placed on his shoulder. The sharp edge of the sword resting on his left shoulder, though he lifted it up slightly so that it wouldn’t cut him.

Continuing to stare at the imp, Odin would say “I’ll let you make the first move. You’re the one who challenged me of course.” teased the man. Truly, he wasn’t gonna hurt the imp. He killed people before, but senseless killing was something he rarely did. As he watched the Imp, waiting for his movement. Odin would think on the Devil Fruit that he had just ate. He had heard stories of people awakening the power just as they eat it, but that didn’t seem to be the case for Odin. A small breath would be released from his chest. It was time to truly test his abilities and see where he was at.

6Revolution’s Call Empty Re: Revolution’s Call Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:39 pm

Marcellus

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Marcellus

It appeared that Odin's only purpose for being around was to upset Marcellus. First calling him an imp, then sitting down as if he wasn't a challenge. Now the old man was suggesting that he might kill Marcellus and allowing him the first move? Marcellus wasn't about to just take that sort of insult lying down. Reaching his right hand down to his belt to covertly grab hold of Ava, Marcellus would at the same time lunge toward the old man at his maximum speed with the intention of striking him in the gut with his left hand which would be easy as the man's belly was nearly eye level to the small child.

Marcellus would not be there to play games, and as a result he'd be completely prepared to pull Ava and fire two shots quickly, one at each of Odin's knees if he saw the sword coming near him in a way that he perceived as life threatening. Truly, Marcellus was more focused on making Odin pay for disrespecting him than actually trying to kill him, but Odin wielded a sword and Marcellus would have no desire to get himself into a situation where a man wielding a sword could cut his life short while he was trying to have a hand to hand fight. Following his first attack finding its mark Marcellus would aim to have it be followed up by a left handed straight aimed at Odin's chest due to the degree of difficulty being much lower than a strike aimed at the face of the monstrously tall winged individual.

Doriki:
Equipment:
Skills :

7Revolution’s Call Empty Re: Revolution’s Call Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:23 pm

Odin

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Odin

The forest of blossoms was previously dense with trees. However, even with a lot of trees being around them (now blown to the ground). The exact tree which the Imp had been behind was a distance three meters away from the man. Seeing as the Imp had moved once Odin was allowed to get ready (a slight mistake). It would be easy for Odin to deflect any attacks that were thrown at him. Neither of them were fast, so it would be easy for the man to track the movements of the Imp. Anyway, you see usually the length of one’s legs were about the size of the torso, up to the top of the head (maybe taller). So, if you wanted to get specific it would be about half and half. Odin having a large height of sixteen feet meant that his legs were easily over seven feet tall, maybe eight feet if he actually got a tape measure.

The Imp due to his five foot eight height wouldn’t even reach the waist line of Odin. Hell, even if he stood on his tippy toes he wouldn’t reach it. Odin would take notice as the Imp reached for his sword and lunged at the same time. Due to the distance between the two. It wasn’t hard to either dodge, or block the Imp’s attack. As the Imp neared Odin, more specifically 1.5 meters away. Odin would make a sudden movement of his sword st maximum speed. The sword making a arc as if it was about to cut the child in half. That would have been the case if he swung it with the edge towards the Imp. However, the flat side of the blade was facing the Imp. Due to this, if the Imp continued on with his attack. He would cleanly punch the flat of Odin’s blade and would more than likely fuck up his hand in the process. The blade itself being thrusted into the ground six feet away from Odin.

With the killing intent rolling off of Odin’s body. And the sword appearing to aim at the Imp. It would seem like the Imp would be hit with an attack. Hopefully, this would lead to the impulsive demon doing the act which he would do if he felt threatened. Of course, the time it would take to actually pull out the gun wouldn’t be quick enough. Seeing as Odin was making the movement of his sword as the Imp neared closer.

8Revolution’s Call Empty Re: Revolution’s Call Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:36 am

Judan

Pirate
Pirate

Judan

They were anything but quiet.

The pair caused every primal sense Judan possessed to flair up. The noises Odin's wings created when they broke forward to stifle his fall, sending a disturbance through the forest. The crackling of the bent trees as the gust off of his wings tore through them with ease. The heat that exuded off of them during their confrontation, the smell of it dancing along his nasal passages like an aphrodisiac. It all peaked his interest, driving him forward as he danced from tree top to tree top, darting towards the direction of the calamity.

His trek would stop a ways away from the quarreling tandem, he couldn't progress any farther due to the half beaten trees that remained near them, though he was more than close enough to follow what was occurring. Unaware of what caused the conflict or who the two even were, his reasoning for being there was nothing more than personal curiosity, and possible opportunity. It wasn't often that two run of the mill people broke out in combat amid the forest, the bandits had little reason to fight this far away from a score and the pirates seemed few and far between. This was definitely a spectacle worth beholding.

One was particularly more interesting than the other, simply due to his physical attributes. He was a massive figure to say the least, larger than even Judan himself when fully transformed. The most eye catching sight upon him however were the wings that lifted the enlarged frame. "He's from one of the winged tribes huh?" Mumbled aloud to himself. Judan had the privilege of running across the rare sight of the winged tribes before thanks to his time on Sabaody near the slave auction.

As he inspected the wings further he would realize the man was a Birkan, the structure of his wings giving away his lineage. Why he was here was still a mystery all its own however. And then there was the other.

No immediately noticeable features to guess who he was or where he came from, yet for one reason or another he was fighting the Birkan. Was he from one of the nearby villages? Could that mean that the Birkan was in fact a bandit, or was it the other way around? Hell was he even on the right track? His chance to get answers would hopefully present itself soon. Their assaults seemed to be on a collision course, though neither attack seemed capable of a killing blow, his eyes attuning to the swing of the blade, noticing the duller end of the blade coming down upon the smaller man.

DORIKI:

EQUIPMENT:

9Revolution’s Call Empty Re: Revolution’s Call Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:48 am

Marcellus

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Marcellus
Placeholder plz thx

10Revolution’s Call Empty Re: Revolution’s Call Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:54 am

Odin

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Odin

Revolution’s Call Tumblr_inline_odpkd42xbd1r8a94o_500
The events stated before were perfectly predicted by Odin. Like said, the Imp would cleanly punch the flat of the Berserk’s blade. The impact of the punch throwing a lot of force, but that force was not backed up with durability. Due to this, the Imp’s hand hitting the steel would make a disgusting sound. The bones in his fingers breaking and his knuckles as well. A small smirk would appear on Odin’s face as he looked down at the Imp. “I usually don’t announce this as it only causes problems for me. However, I feel that I must reveal my true self to you Imp. I’m Berserker, one of the lieutenants in the Revolutionary Army. I would think twice the next time you try to cross me.” A huge smile was on Odin’s face while he spoke to the Imp. After his last sentence, the Imp would fall unconscious from the huge amounts of pain that was going throughout his body.

Falling on his ass and going back to his previous sitting position. Odin would lay his sword next to his body and stare at the Imp. Putting his hand to his chin and rubbing a non-existent beard, he would say “Though, that punch was quite powerful. I didn’t know Imps could gain that much strength. Maybe I’ve grown weak after all.” Odin’s lips would once again curve upwards in a smile. His laughter would be heard all throughout Greenie Pass. “Shishishi.... if all Imp’s are that strong bring me more.”

11Revolution’s Call Empty Re: Revolution’s Call Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:08 pm

Judan

Pirate
Pirate

Judan

Well that was anticlimactic.

The confrontation would play out with little surprise, the smaller of the two suffering from the downward swing of dull sided blade. While not as worse as the result could have been, it still was a rather unpleasant sight, and sound. The crunching of his bones would be loud and clear to Judan, though some grotesque things occurred in his line of work he couldn't help but give a comedic wince in response. That shit had to hurt.

The brief end to their match would prove more interesting than the actual battle, the boisterous talk of the victor ringing out through the forest, subtly definitely was in limited supply today. Revealing his name and position piqued Judan's interest more than anything else that had occurred so far. There was little reason for him to remain hidden anymore, if anything the Birkan's statement prompted him to reveal himself fully.

"Berserker huh? It's a new Revolutionary every day now it seems, we gotta get a newsletter going or something." His words coming from the towering figures east as he would notice a new entrant to the clearing, strolling forward at a rather controlled and relaxed pace. "I'm Wild Storm Judan, fellow lieutenant of the Revolutionary Army." An introduction, though not requested, just seemed like something that would help progress this interaction quicker. Judan had a few more questions after all.

"Was that guy a target the higher ups sent you? Didn't take you long to deal with him. Though you might've done more damage to the forest than you did to me." A chuckle escaping shortly after his statement, his humor functioning as a sort of disarming tactic. If what Berserker said was true, there was no reason for them to be at odds, at least not at the present moment.

12Revolution’s Call Empty Re: Revolution’s Call Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:01 pm

Odin

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Odin

Hearing the voice of another speak. Odin’s eyes and head would slowly turn to his right. Opening his eyes a little, showing the blue that pulsed. He would see a man cladded in vibrant colors and a mask. Another smile would once again come to envelope Odin’s face. His battle crazed tendencies showing once again. As the lust for battle casually rolled off of him. He wouldn’t even reply to what the man had to say. Only after waiting a couple of minutes would he grace the man with his voice. “Shishishi... The Imp was a fighter. I’ll give him that, but he was reckless. All brawn no brains.” His head would travel back towards the Imp. The smile still displayed on his face. Odin would once again turn towards the new figure. “I’m pleased. Both a Imp and a Troll in the same day. Not even seconds after that call. Maybe this is fate, or maybe this is just pure coincidence.” said Odin, as he would come to stand.

His large body would put dents in the ground. He felt that the new figure wasn’t one who wanted to fight, so he let him be. “Troll, I would think twice about disrespecting your elders. I’ve been in this army since you were probably in the nutsack. Just because you don’t know my name don’t mean I’m no one of importance.” Taking a step towards the Troll. Odin would pretty much cover the distance that was between the two. Only leaving about two meters of space in between them. Bending down slightly, Odin would say “Shishishi... You’re taller than the brown Imp. I respect you for not acting so wild. You may look like a troll, but I’ll call you by what you choose.” There would be a pause before Odin would once again go back to his full height. However, he would still be glancing down at the man below him. Deciding to finally give the man an answer to his question, Odin would say “I don’t know who that Imp was. He’s probably mad I destroyed his home under the trees. So, Wild Storm Judan. What brings a shitface like you to Lulusia. This place of full of bad thoughts. I thought I was one of the only Revolutionaries roaming around here?”

13Revolution’s Call Empty Re: Revolution’s Call Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:28 pm

Judan

Pirate
Pirate

Judan

A real charmer this one. It was obvious that old age didn't bring him much humility, or wisdom. Ironic considering how he spoke of the "imp".

"Troll? Hahaha, that's a new one." Judan didn't put much into the statements, or tone, of the Birkan. The massive being was at the disadvantage, he knew nothing of Judan's capabilities and yet Judan already had the opportunity to spectate some of his, and he learned quite a few things in those passing moments. While big, and by extension powerful, he was slow, painfully so in fact. He had also given up his biggest advantage in nearing Judan, his massive reach. Though he hadn't intended to fight, it would be foolish for him to not size him up and evaluate the situation, his line of work called for it after all.

"Been here that long and I never heard of you huh? Might not wanna tell that story too much man, hahaha." Again with the laughter, truly innocent in nature, though it could be somewhat annoying to those of short tempers. "I'm here on personal reasons, the food is fun, the scenery is good, and small towns provide the best stories. True or otherwise." His eyes never leaving the Birkan as they absorbed visual cues and properties exuding from his contemporary. His other senses also tracking him and any potential cues around them, there was no telling who else heard all the racket they had just caused.

"You mentioned a call earlier, care to share? My last job ended not to long ago. I could use a little more excitement."

14Revolution’s Call Empty Re: Revolution’s Call Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:06 am

Odin

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Odin

Odin would smile at what the troll, Judan had to say. The man in the mask calming the demi-giant with his presence. Odin would continue to stand, but would walk away from Judan. Going for his sword, Odin would pick it up and place it in the sheath on his back. “It isn’t best to leave your weapons lying around nowadays. People just come up and fight for no reason.” said Odin just after Judan spoke his last words. The whole time Odin’s back would be facing Judan as he sheathed his sword. Though, after the sword had been fully sheathed would be when he turned around. Now facing the man in the mask. A couple of meters were in between them. Enough distance where Odin was able to grab the troll in his palm.

Staring at Judan, as if analyzing him to see what type of plot he was playing. Odin would come to think that he was a very interesting person indeed. The Wild Storm said that he was apart of the army. But there was nothing that led to Odin actually believing that. For all he knew, Judan could be a spy from the Black Market coming to collect the Revolution’s secrets. A small smirk would appear on Odin’s face. Not a smirk of a sadist, but one of amusement. “Both of us say that we are apart of the army. How do I know you’re not lying to me youngster? That Baltipo island, or whatever the hell its called has a lot of mysterious folk running around it. Maybe you’re just one of those spies coming to sell the army’s knowledge?” asked Odin. His tone would come off as playful. However, he was extremely serious.

He had slipped up just moments ago by not observing his surroundings. That Imp from before knew of his Devil Fruit as well as the mission granted to him. Odin’s head would shift slightly as he looked at the limp body behind him. Maybe he should just kill him before things became bad for the army. Though, he could just be a simple Imp living in the forest. Would be rude to kill a simple minded being for no reason. Wouldn’t it? Looking back over to Judan of the Wild Storm. Odin would wonder what his answer was. Or what he would do/say to backup his Revolutionary ties.

15Revolution’s Call Empty Re: Revolution’s Call Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:34 pm

Judan

Pirate
Pirate

Judan

The Birkan had a bit more wits than he first showed. His doubt was reasonable, it wasn't as if Judan had actually confirmed he was truly a Revolutionary, and it seemed as though his name hadn't carried enough weight to do so either.  "Well it's not like we carry badges or anything hahaha, this puts us in a predicament it would seem." His eyes following along with the movements Odin made to regain some leverage in their cat and mouse game.

"I suppose we could solve this simply. You ask me something that only us Revolutionaries would know and I'll answer it. That will also help me confirm you are who you claim to be as well." Truth was a two way street after all, nothing actually proved that Berserker was a Revolutionary beyond his own words either. It was a rather interesting situation they had found themselves in honestly, no one knowing much of the other, it was a shady game they were playing.

Then again this was a shady world.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum