Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
The War of Twisting Sands { Grand Voyage } - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
The War of Twisting Sands { Grand Voyage } - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
The War of Twisting Sands { Grand Voyage } - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
The War of Twisting Sands { Grand Voyage } - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
The War of Twisting Sands { Grand Voyage } - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
The War of Twisting Sands { Grand Voyage } - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
The War of Twisting Sands { Grand Voyage } - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
The War of Twisting Sands { Grand Voyage } - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
The War of Twisting Sands { Grand Voyage } - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
Standing on top of one the main Sandhill with the blazing sun at her back shinning a bright light across the desert sands revealing the enemy forces. Victoria stood with the wind blowing through her hair forcing it to blow back as the sun would cause her to glow to the marines behind her slightly, and be blurred from vision to the enemy approaching as almost the dessert itself was being masked from sight for the approaching army.  Meanwhile, the defenses of the outpost Twisting were being prepared by the almost every one of the Marine forces lead by Roaringson. The cannons would be forced through the sandhill itself, as to be somewhat buried, this would not only providing perfect cover but to act as a buffer to limit the recoil after each shot. The marines in charge of firing these weapons of war would be given Orange clocks in order to camouflage within the sand. 

The War of Twisting Sands { Grand Voyage } - Page 2 RW8KlVs

Marco and several other marines would set up wooden spikes in order to deal with cavalry units not to mention the odd pitfall trap; it has seemed in all the time Marco has spent pranking his fellow Marines he gained valuable war experience and knowledge that he was implementing here. a bit further back pop up walls and preloaded weaponry was being set-up and finally, lines of oil would be created throughout the camp being hidden a mere millimetre beneath the surface not to mention several other small groups of marines preparing their own unique surprises for the enemy.  

The Marines force would be split in the following way; Cannon Squad lead by Snotnose - 25 Marines; Main Unit lead by RoaringSon 40 Marines and 3 Independent squads of 5 each.  One Independent would be allocated to the Giant David with the instruction to follow his orders, keep him alive at all costs. The other two independent squads would be designated Creative blood backs with the instruction of using the equipment they had in a deadly, creative and timely manner in order to wipe out the enemy forces.

As the enemy forces came closer, Victoria would return to her Commander, Commodore Roaringson of the main Unit. "Sir, they seem to moving inconsistently, with at least half their army a good hour behind first ranks; however Sir they Vastly out number ous, and have a cavalry unit to the left side of the main force; i expect the leadership to be there". After Relaying the information Victoria would fall into the Main units ranks awaiting further orders.

RoaringSon would turn to face the entire group "RIGHT MEN, I'm not going sugar coat this, This is a War And not All of you will survive...In-Fact none of you might and yet I ask. FIGHT, ENJOY IT, AND DON'T YOU DARE DIE THAT'S AN ORDER". Turning away from his men a single tear would fall from his face as he knew the chance in winning this Battle was slim, if not impossible. "I CONSIDER EVERYONE OF YOU STANDING BEHIND ME ....WAIT! NO! BESIDES ME! MY FAMILY". Before Roaringson could get any louder Snotnose would place his hand upon Roarinson Mouth. "You already know your roles in the battle" Every Marine would Salute.

4418 Total.
00C - the image ruffly has enermy formation. C= Cav, I = Inf, A= inf. its not exact as we wouldn't know everything.

David

Marine
Marine

David
'They're lines are unorganized, clearly unprepared for us to be here yet we sit back and prepare defenses.' David thought to himself as he stood well behind the marine lines, all of his arrows arrayed before him, arrowheads in the ground. He held a hand to where his chin would be under his great helm, rubbing it as if he was rubbing a beard in thought. 'It is the correct choice, though their cavalry will easily overwhelm whatever defense we have if they're horse backed archer based rather then traditional cavalry. If that is so, then it would be up to me to deal with it.' Nodding his head once, David would kneel down to the five marines who were to follow his orders for this battle. Speaking quickly, something he loathed to do but the situation demanded it, David would order just like the marine officer he was. Pointing at one marine, David would speak to him first. "Tell Captain snot to focus his fire upon the enemy infantry lines and to ignore the cavalry unless he can get clear lines of fire. I shall deal with the enemy cavalry from my position, and hopefully route them before they can cause any real damage. Go NOW!" The marine would salute, clearly startled by the friendly Giant who has now taken on a voice that would give most Drill Sargent's shivers up their spines, but he took off running all the same. David then pointed to another marine. "Tell Commodore Roaring son that we need any and all riflemen firing on the cavalry. If we do not route them early we may lose this due to the mobility and our complete lack of any skirmishers of our own. I shall be focusing them now that they're within my range but I cannot kill them all. Hurry to him with my advice, and my hopes he accepts it." The second marine saluted, now fully prepared for David's authoritarian voice now that he heard it before. before running off.

David stood back to his full height once more, and eyed everything with a discerning eye that only a marksmen who has seen war could have. There was more then firing at a person in war, you had to take into consideration moral, who could replace an officer in the times of troubles, and a whole host of other things you had to take into account. David took note of every little detail of the enemy lines before he reached back into his quiver and pulled out an arrow. Putting in his bow, David pulled the bow string tight as he lifted his bow upwards. The enemy was exactly 230 meters away with some change for the various units, outside the standard issue marine cannon range of 200m, but well within his own. With an exhale of breathe, the arrow was aimed at the place where the enemies cavalry unit was still reforming into lines for the surprise battle. The arrow would fly, it was quite obvious. A giant tree flying through the air was not something one could miss without simply not paying attention. The arrow impacted in their center mass, throwing up a large cloud of sand from where it impacted. Not wasting a moment after his arrow was fired, David drew another one and fired it once more. It didn't take long for it to impact just as well, this one hitting the group of cavalry once again. And with those two shot, the battle began.

WC: 592
WC TOTAL: 4,111

OOC:

Kusano

Marine
Marine

Kusano
After David shoots the first arrow it flies through the air. It is quite obvious and so the cavalry would move. Despite the efforst the arrow is too big. It lands with an massive impact. Horses and soldiers fly through the air or are buried under the sand that goes up in the air taking even more casualties. The 2nd arrow soon follows but does less damage. The calvary scattered itself to avoid being caught as a clumped up group. It still takes several lives. Also the still drunk state that made the soldiers less aware of their surrounding does help the marines out a lot. The first arrow David fired takes the lives of 15 of the calvary. The secodn takes out 5 more that didnt pay much attention and were careless. The two arrows give the soldiers a wake up call. One ofthe commanders gives the command to charge. The sun blinds them so shooting back would not help much. On the command like well trained soldiers the 150 infantry moves in to charge to get closer. The war has begun. The commanders give the orders to spread out so the artillery would eat less of the infantry.

As the army reaches the 200 meter line Captain Snotnose gives the signal. With the calvery down to just 61 Captain Snotnose beleives int he giant to finish them off. He sends the messager back. The merine would return to David and tell him that Captain Snotnose approved his plan. Captain Roaringson on the other hand did not really apriciate it this time. He gives the marine a transponder snail. The Marine would hurry his ass back to David with Roaringson still on th eotherside of the line. Once the marine reaches David he started scolding him a bit. "Do you think im that stupid little boy?? You might be a giant but I do have more experience then you. I am not the idiot you seem to think i am!!!" Commandre Roaringson seems to be really upset because David behaves like Roaringson was a rookie. He doesnt appriciate that. "I am stationed here for a reason! I know the nemy better then any of you. I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING YOU HEAR ME NOW GET BACK TO WORK!! DONT MAKE ME COME OVER AND ROUNDHOUSE KICK YOU BACK FROMWHERE YOU CAME FROM!!! I AM COMMANDRE ROARINGSON GOD DAMMIT"
With these words the conversation ends on Roaringson's ends after one last loud roar.

The firstwave of cannon fire delivers a deadly blow to the incomming infantry.  The first wave takes out 20 infantry soldiers. Afther that first attack they have to reload. That gives the enemy the time to move in closer. Asthey get closerand closer the marines start to feel the adrenline. The marines that are stationed with Snotnose really feel the pressure. Snotnose keeps command and calms his troops down. He does that with ease making him more scary then the incomming enemies. Atleast for now. They reload the cannons and are ready to fire again. The enemy now crosses the 150 meter line. Meanwhile the cavalry had split up. 11 horses ran away out of David's range. The 50 that are left split up too. 25 went to the left and 25 to the right. The idea is clear that the cavalry was not what David thougth at first. They are mobile and fast while also being careful not to get hit by any arrows of David. The cannons quickly shoot a second time. Taking the lives of 20 more of their infantry. Like zombies the enemy waks over the corpses of their fallen allies. While the cannons are reloading the enmy starts running faster. Commandre Roaringson commands his onw infanrty to cover the cannons now they are in range for the rifles. The 40 marines quickly grab a gun and start shooting. Not everyone could aim properly. That was clear but it still causes the enemy to hide. That gives the cannon more time. When theyare done the enemy crosses the 50 meter line. The cannons shoot one last time taking the lives of 15 more while the rifles also took out 15 of them. Roaringson knows about the cavalry tactic his enemy uses. So he knew what to do. The horses closed in on the marines but then it happens. The plan Roaringson had worked. The plan David doubted. He laughs loud."I TOLD YOU I KNEW WHAT I WAS DOING!!!!!" The cries of horses and man are united as the traps go off. The smaller groups that Roaringson had send on the mission to make traps and defences pays off. It even stopt their charge. On both the left and the right side they lose 10 of their cavalry. They are slowed down and forced to retreat. For now!.

Meanwhile the infantry got too close to the cannons to use them. Snotnose gives them the command to grab their rifles and shoot. The quick thinking takes out 10 more before theclash begins. Both armies charge at eachother into melee combat. It is 70  against 60. The smaller groupskeep an eye on our flanks while aslo setting up a few more traps incase the enemy would try again. The smells of metal, blood, fles, organs and death start to take over the smells in the air. As the sounds of weapons and shields clashing and the battle cries can be heard across the dessert. The blood paints the desert red. The marines are confident inthe battle. Tjeyreally reduced the numbers of the enemy forces. This confidence boost helps them to fight harder. Slowly but surely the marines start to push them back. Their are only 30 of the 70 enemies left while the marines only lost 5 marines and 5 injured. Then their si a loud sound. The sound of a horn. After tha their is a lot of loud screaming. Another 150 infantry storms at us. Together with their leader on his horse and the 10 cavalry he leads his troops forward. This boosts the morale of the 30 remaining as back up is on their way. They fight even harder but are no match for the heroes of this war. Roaringson and Snotnose fight back to back slicing through the enemy forces with ease. Lena Xin Sinthoras and Caphalor also group up. With Xin at the right and leoan covering the leftand Sinthoras in the middle. Meanwhile Caphalor would usea throwing knife to snipe one of the commanders of the infantry standing safely behind his 3 friends. Mircro and Marco do not hold back either both having a kill count of 8.
Sinthoras on the other hand is fighting like he is from another dimension. WIth ease he takes down one after another having almost the same kill count as Roaringson and Snotnose. He stabs and jabs and uses his spear to obliderate anyoen that gets in his way.  We are able to kill the remaining 30 before the 150 incomming infantry can catch up. We lost 15 marines on our side and have 7 injured.

wc: 1184
total: 5222

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
It would seem the fight was going in the Marines favor with the enemy not only being taken by surprise but the power of the weaponry employed against them was proving quite deadly. With the entire first wave of enemy infantry having been defeated the enemy leader would be forced to implement a change of tactics in order to succeed. Having noticed the Marines on the frontline were currently outside the safety of their defenses and focused strongly on the second wave of infantry approaching with some advanced weapons of their own. "Right CAVALRY! Raid the enemy front lines" The enemy leaders voice would echo across the battlefield and everyone could hear his orders, however, it wouldn't matter within an instant from three sides the front lines would find themselves out positioned, outmaneuvered and facing a very dangerous situation. Leading his men Magmus Marhn would charge through the Marines as his Long Spear would pierce through several thoughts not to mention the others within his Cavalry inflicting major damage and heads were rolling, blood was squirting and defeat was coming. 

One of Magmus Marhn elites blades would find its way into the back of Victoria Z Xayah piercing through a very lucky avenue, at least lucky for her as while extremely painful it would prove non-deadly or even that limiting of an injury, however, Victoria would fall to her knees as a result of biting her lip in order to prevent herself from screaming or passing out from the sheer pain.  Meanwhile, Roaringson was going all on the east side of the battle, dashing left and right as he cut out the legs from beneath the horse's riders, while also at times reaching a tad higher to put his blade within the skulls of the enemy. Roaringson with the aide of Snotnose would be able to not only stop but Kill all oncoming cavalry from the east but this meant they lacked someone of his caliber to the south and west. Giving the order for all troops directly near him to ignore the east they are able to aim at the riders of the west with their rifles. Cutting their number in half. 
Victoria would grab the blade that was currently sitting within her upper right torso only a few inches from her heart and with all her might use it to pull the rider from atop his horse to the ground. The two would square off with each other as two proud warriors understanding the other greatly. the spirit of both these fighters would radiate across the battle and as such, no one would interfere in the conflict. "My name is Sinner of the Blade - Keto!, before we clash i would like to know your name". Victoria would charge in catapulting of her left leg "I'm Victoria" *Bang* Victoria right hand would cut through the air impacting the face of Keto knocking three teeth from out his mouth. 
Elsewhere in the battle, Marco had launched lines of steel across the battlefield preventing anyone over 7ft tall from moving about, thus anyone on horseback would be forced to either attempt to go through it or retreet.  While the Marine forces would take the brunt of the Skirmish the enemy would be forced to retreat, the Marines had managed to forum Phalanx like formations making it difficult to assault not to mention the strength of Roaringson and snotnose being demonstrated. 

Magmus Marhn would give the order to his men to retreat "We have done enough damage let the infantry clean them up" As his troops would retreat Marhn would remain stationary watching as Victoria battled Keto as a sign of respect for both of them raising his hand to suggest a halt to conflicting temporarily.  The battle between Victoria and Keto would continue to flourish as neither would take a single step back nor show signs of falling. Victoria would continue to through right punch after right punch after right punch, while Keto would meet every punch with one of his own simultaneously. Both would continue to throw them faster and faster, blood pouring out of both their mouths, bruise showing on their face. "More More" Victoria would mumble under her breath landing a vicious combo onto Keto of a total of 10 blows from 5 punches. This would cause Keito to flinch and take a step back, however, none would know the true result of this duel, as at that moment Captain Snotnose would grab the handle of the blade currently still inside Victoria and push it through piercing Keito in the process "I'm sorry, but we don't have time for this". As a result, Keito dies and Victoria is met with a surge of pain both physically and emotionally.  Magmus Marhn would become furious at this moment as he stared at Captain Snotnose with a animalistic murderous intent "YOU WILL DIE THIS DAY, YOU PATHETIC LITTLE MAN SNOT OF A MAN, HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPT A BATTLE BETWEEN WARRIOR! YOU WILL DIE THIS DAY". The anger could felt in his words and understood by everyone that he meant them.  
Roaringson would order the retreat of his men back to the safety of the defenses they had set up, while Victoria would be filling up with rage as Snotnose forced her onto a mat to be treated by a doctor "I'm sorry".  The cavalry unit would unit and began charging the giant and his position, however, their numbers would be very low after the skirmish.  15 Cavalry units would begin charging towards David with two of Magmus Marhns elites in the front, meanwhile Marhn would use his horses to kick up sand to hide his own personal movements along with his remaining 5 elite as they rotated around the entire battlefield anti-clockwise.   

As the Marines retreated to there defences they would be able to fire their cannons a few more times, taking a total of 12 lives with their attacks before they would have no option left but to abbandoned the weaponary. However Marco would plant self destructing bombs inside the chambers of each Cannon and within three minutes they would blow. *BANG* *BANG* *BANG *BANG*. Several explosive devives would be sent skyward by the enermy forces some towards the main defence area of the Marines while several would be launch in Davids direction. However the group using this weaponary would have terible aim and the results of these explosives would be unpredicable. 

Meanwhile Victoria would be scouding Snotnose as he begain cleaning her wound "YOU IDIOT, THAT WAS MY MIGHT, Even the Enermy General respected it". "Yes, but Victoria you are not a Warrior but a Marine and to be frank this is a War" Snotnose would thrust a small metal object with a thread attached through the skin of Victoria wound "I understand but it is important you don't develop a Warriors mentality as we stand together not alone" Snotnose tugs on the thread to close her wound "This will scar, oh and Good Job". Victoria diddn't like what snotnose was telling her and absolutlly hated that her honorable battle ending the way it did, but taking a deep breath she would forgive Captain Snotnose as she swallowed the bittersweet fruit of war.

5629 Total.

OOC Situation
138 infantry left
21 Cavalry left [Including leader] [15 charging at david]
Small number of unknowns firing, mortar-like artillery [ Can’t aim]
about 30 marines died during the skirmish

David

Marine
Marine

David
Most people might of changed tactics when their originally one was proving fruitless, such as say, shooting two large arrows into the center of Cavalry and not dealing nearly as much damage as you had originally planned. David however was not most people however, and continued on with persistence. He fired another arrow at the cavalry, though most moved away from the impact zone, the sharp curve of the arrow caught one man unawares and took him to the grave. As soon as the signal for the enemy to charge, David continued on with his firing, through the enemy cavalry split into three parties. David turned his aim away from those leaving his range, but kept an eye on them still. Turning to cavalry coming from the marine's left, David continued his firing though even he knew he couldn't follow the same pattern of what he had been doing. Taking two arrows from his quiver, he placed one in his right hand and held it horizontal while knocking the first. Quickly drawing back and firing, David let it fly straight, towards the flank of where the unit of 25 were going to go. The cavalrymen however were not dumb and started moving out of the trajectory by spiting their formation in two once more and started going left and right of the impact location. David didn't waste a moment, taking the arrow he had in his right hand, he would flip it into the correct position, before knowing the arrow and sending it further along the path of the cavalry. The arrow, however, would go wide before it curved and flew directly head on into the path of the slightly larger group. The result was that while the Cavalry charged through the smoke screen that David's had kicked up, they would come out with the arrow quickly closing in. The scream to disperse was given out, however it was not fast enough for most. The arrow impacted directly into the front of the group of horsemen, killing almost all, only three making it out of the impact.

David kept a mental checklist of the arrows he had left, five in the quiver and thirty arranged before him. He had more then enough ammunition for this first, might as well use as much as he could. Arrows could be retrieved later on. With a quick thought passing through his head, David would call to the five men under his command. "Have two riles per each of you ready to be fired. Flintlocks take to long to reload, so have a second one ready to fire a moments notice." The marines would hurry about and attempt to find some more rifles. David however, was still eyeing the Cavalry coming from his left. While he wasn't able to fully route them, the other half that had split were still coming. He needed to deal with that before they made it to the lines and started causing some real problems.

With a grunt of acceptance, David through three arrows from his quiver. Taking a minute to put on in his left hand pressed against the shaft of his bow, he would place one horizontal in his right hand while drawing the other. David wasn't going to use anymore fancy tricks for this, simply relying on a show of might that would break whatever moral was left of the group. Firing the first arrow, David juggled the arrow in his left hand into his right, where he would draw it and fire. Finally taking his third one, he fired that, aimed bit farther then he would normally place it. The Cavalry were well trained, the elite of the Dark Lord's army. But despite their discipline and great might, they have never experienced fighting a bow wielding giant with such skill.  They kept close and loose, going by the arrows by the hair's breathe of where the impacts were and the shock waves that came out from them. They slipped between the first easily enough, they lost two riders to the second who were not far enough away. The third arrow actually caused them major problems though. The arrow struck into the bottom of a sand dune they were going over, causing the entire dune to shift and fall away. Horses lost the footing, and through their riders off. Men fell from horses outright. Some of the unluckiest fell off but where dragged away by their horses as they flee'd the battlefield. Overall however, the entire section of the cavalry were dead, fleeing, or were such a small force now that they would have very little impact if they charged now.

With that side neutralized, David turned his attention to the battlefield at large. The cavalry that went out of his range were circling around but still out of his range. Commodore Roaringson were easily dispatching the other division of Cavalry and were beginning to engage the enemy's infantry. David saw no real point of engaging a cavalry that were in melee with the marines, so instead he turned his attention to the mortars that were fruitlessly firing into the marine lines and majority of the time missing. David had no clue how long this battle would last, but they were only going to cause problems the longer this went on and the sun left their backs. Reaching down, David would pluck four arrows from the sand in front of him and deposited them into his quiver, before standing once more and readying himself.

Unlike the mortar's David had perfect view to where they were set up, and could counter attack easily. He decided he would spare six arrows for the 6 mortar's that were harassing the marine lines. David lined up each shot, taking his time. Immobile targets were always easy to hit. So, it didn't take long for David to start dispatching the Mortars. One shot at a time, lining up the shots, before firing. The mortars, being hte easy prey they were, went up in flames and sand. The mortar teams of the first two mortars were killed by David's arrows. Obviously they weren't prepared for a counter strikes directly to their mortars. That is not to say David landed every shot. The problem with such long shots is that wind pays a key factor in them. So David didn't destroy all the mortars. The first two he hit head on. He barely missed the third, but the shock wave took it out. And his other arrows were just so close to home that they were only two meters away it discouraged the mortar teams for the moment.

As David turned his attention away to find a new target to start firing on, explosions would happen on and around him. The mortar's, while not very accurate, were still pieces of artillery The last volley they fired were at him, the six mortars struck around his position, two hitting him dead on. He took on directly in the back of his helmet, and another to his left leg. His helmet blocked the damage from the first explosive and in turned hardly suffered for it, his leg had to take the full brunt of the mortar shell head on. David dropped to one knee, the mortar had hardly hurt, however it did shake his sense of gravity to make his leg fall. David took a moment to remain kneeling to take in the damage. The mortar left no real damage besides a red spot that was most definitely going to leave a bruise later. Pulling his right leg out from under him, David stood with the help of his left fist, which was still wrapped around his bow, and looked to see what was happening. It would seem the marines, having skirmished with the enemy, were now retreating back to their main defensive line.

What grabbed David's attention however, was the unit of Cavalry charging towards him. With a grunt, David would call for his men to ready their rifles, before David started grabbing at arrows that were in the ground still. David hadn't noticed earlier due to the wound on his knee, but the mortars managed to destroy a few of his arrows. He cursed it in his head but none the less grabbed the arrows he could in the short amount of time and deposited them into his quiver until it was full. Grabbing his bow once it was full, he stood and gripped his bow with both hands, to ready himself for the men that were only fifty meters away from him now. The marines who were under David's command were already opening fire, though to very little effect having killed only one cavalrymen due to their hasty shots. Instead of standing there twiddling his thumbs and possibly put his men in danger, David did something stupid. He counter charged.

With a mighty roar of challenge, David charged head long into the incoming Cavalry. Though that doesn't really say much, David's large size made on thing apparent. Meeting a giant's charge was not a smart thing to do, his foot could squash a man a easily as a horse. The cavalrymen went right and left of the giant to avoid his charge and to start hacking at the softer back of his legs. David however, using his bow with both hands, swung it like a golf club as cavalrymen tried to get past him, and sent three horses flying. Skidding to a half from his charge and knocking over a dune in the process, David started swinging away with his bow, as well as stomping and kicking with his legs to fight off the Cavalry men. Their only objective was to stop David from firing and kill him if they could. They were certainly succeeding with the distraction part, though made little headway in actually killing him. His thick armored boots blocked most of their attacks, and only the taller of the cavalry men could actually reach above and start slashing at them. But alas that was for nought as well, as David's skin was just a thick only resulting in scratches. It would be an uphill battle to actually kill David, though they would definitely try.

WC: 1,706
Total WC: 5,817

OOC:

Kusano

Marine
Marine

Kusano
After Captain Snotnose preformed his unexpected attck on an enemy the marines are able to retreat safely behind their defences. It does give us a fighting chance atleast. Commandre Roaringson decides to pull the 3 groups of 5 that were setting traps and defences at our flanks back. The marines fought a good fight so far. They did lose less lifes ont heir side then ont he side of the enemy. Despite that it does still hurt. As our group was already small but now it is even smaller. After our safe retreat we defeated atleast half of their army. If they just can keep it together and fight harder then before it might be possible. The odds are not in our favor. It is 32 vs 150. That means that each marine would be in a disatvantage of an 1 v 5. This does make some marines really nervous. Non of them wanted to die but it was most likely the case.Commandre Roaringson and Snotnose on th eother hand are really calm. They are the leaders afterall. That means they had to keep their heads up or the troops would lose hope and the moral would drop to zero. Caphalor takes his flask and drinks some water s he waitds for the war to contineau. Xin Leona and Sinthoras decide are to his side. The small group decides to visit Victoria. One of their friends who just got badly injured in an duel earlier. "Hello Victoria, how are you feeling? Will you be abe to keep fighting?" Caphalor lays a hand on her shoulder. His facial expresion shows he truely cares and is concerned about his friend and ally. "We will say near you to protect you and assist you if you want? We are a team after all." With these words Caphalor lets go of her shoulder and draw his weapons. Commandre Roaringson just gave the sign for everyone to get up and in position to what would be the final clash between these two armies. Leona draws her sword whips. Her hands are shaking a little. She pulls herself together and tightens the grip on the handle of her weapons as she stands right of Victoria. Xin is calm and takes out his weapon too. Putting himself on Victoria's left side. Sinthoras places himself infront of her with his spear. Their was only one thing on his mind. *Kill them all.* Caphalor places himself behind Sinthoras. His hands are on his legs. Their are 2 belts wrapped around his leg. Both belts contain 5 in blood covered knives. I was able to retrieve those I threw while the dual of Victoria. The Marines are read for the final deciding battle. Commandre Roarinson stands infront of his troops. Well what is left of it. Roaringson is quiet for a moment but then starts his motivation speech. "Dear Marines it was an honor to fight alongside you. Those who died fighting today will be remembered. I know the odds seem grim but do not give up yet. We ddint lose yet. We lose when we give up. If we die today then tr to go down by going all out. Don't hold back. Cover eachothers backs. Help one another. As weare marines. We are a force that is feared all across the globe by criminal scum. We had a great run until now. Dont lose that fighting spirit! Lets try to win if you want to win.If we win this war we will make history. We will become legends and obtain immortality. Are you with me!! " The marines shout loud to get into the fighting spirit again.

The enemy leader sends his cavalry to deal with the giant while the infantery would take care of Roaringson and his troops. He looks at the defences and at the marines. Its clear that the number advantage was less effective in this case. The defences makes it impossible to just run them over. He needs a bit of time to gather his toughts. That slimey basterd of a marine killed one his best warriors. In a fair dual. Losing such n extraordinary fighter would hurt. It makes him so angry. All he can think of is Captain Snotnose's dead corpse and his head on a stick of shame. He wants that man more dead then any other marine.Quickly he shakes his head to get rid of these thougths. He had to focus on commanding and leading the troops so they can take that victory once again. Unfortinantly these marines are tougther then any other army he fought ever before. No one had ever taken out half of his army before. His enmy is smart. That is something that had to be taken into consideration. Then something unexpected happens. Snotnose did something no one expected except Roaringson. The followoing move will question Snotnose to be an idiot or a genius. He takes a gun. Unlike everyone else Snotnose was only thinking about winning. He turns around and takes aim. Then he shoots one of the elites of Magnus Mahrm of their horse. Magnus looks at Snotnose. That was some great aiming but he didnt care about that. This guy started to become a problem. A real pain in the ass. He wanted to see this man dead. This anger also influences his usually thougthfull tactics. His main goal became killing Snotnose.

The infantry follows the marines further into the dessert. Magnus drive to see Snotnose die worked. Captain Snotnose knew exactly what he was doing. Roaringson notices it too. He does let it go as it might be one of the best ways to win this war. If Snotnose would survive this war would pedend on pure luck. As the infantry follows the marines they walk straigth into Marco's last trap. Just as planned he takes his lighter. He kneels down and lights it. He moves his hand to the ground. It looks like he is lighting something. The man runnign at the front notice somethign is off. They try to stop and turn around but they are unable to. The soldiers behidn them keep pushing them forward. They are forced to walk into something with their eyes wide open. Marco has a smirk onhis face as the oil finally fatches fire. He gets up and quickly returns tot eh marine ranks. Meanwhile behind us we can hear the enemy cry in painas they are burned to death. The infatery stops marching and is forced to wait it out, THeir are 18 of their man caught in the fire that died. Leaving only 120 of Magnum's infantry. Magmus sure was angry now.

It takes 30 minutes before the flames dissapear. After the falmes go down the army starts marching again. The Marines were able to retreat to their last defences. Between 2 sand hills. The hills are really high and it would be almost impossible to climb over them in a short period of time. This creates a tunnel like landscape. It means that the enemy would have to fight them at teh front or take a long trip around. Magmus on the other hand was filled with anger and rage. He does not think ahead andtells his troops to charge. The entrance can be covered from the left to the righ by 10 marines. This gives us some upper hand as the enemy can not run us over with their number advantage. Roaringson makes sure that the injured marines are int he 3rd row as th 1st and 2nd would have to fight. This gives the 3rd row that includes Victoria some extra time to recover.

The two armies clash once again. Sinthoras and Snotnose are fighting in the front row with 8 marines at their side. Leona Caphalor and Xin are in the secodn row positioned infront of Victoria. Leona looks at Victoria. "We are going to be fine be brave and don't worry. I will protect you." While she makes her attempt to comfort Victoria she was shacking like jelly. Sinthoras and Snotnose showcase their skill in combat. Snotnose parry's his first opponent. The second dies soon after. Snotnose would use the corpse to throw his oppnent off balance. Then he would kick the neemy inthe balls and pierce the man from above with his blade. The 3rd attacks. Snotnose quickly uses his left leg to kick the blade away step forward and land an uppercut. That leaves the enemy wide open for him to cut his throath. Sinthoras meanwhile stabs and jabs and swings his spear around like its a toy. The spear was longer thent he sword so he takes the first enemy down with easy. The next attacker was smart and thoguth now the spear was inside he was wide open. That was not true. THe enmy plays into Sinthoras his hands as he pressed the button. THe spear point goes through the corpse and is shot into the 2nd enemy that dies with an suprised look on his face. The sharp blade easily frees itself. With oen strong swing the spear rips the corpses apart. The blade swings and flies through the air. The spear cuts open the throaths of 2 enemies on his right to save the marine next to him. The blood sprays all over him and he enjoys it.

The marines defences seem to work but the numbers are too much. It looks like and endless flow of enemies. The first row starts to get tured except Sinthoras and Snotnose. Who are still fighting like 2 lions. The other 8 died due to exhaustion. This means the 2nd row steps in to help assist. Xin Leona and Caphalor were unleashed on the enemy finaly. The three work together like a team. Xin would use the shield of his umbrella spear to block attacks. THe enemy attacks get blocked and that leaves them open for Leona and her sword whips while Caphalor uses the two knifes in his hands to stab at the enmies. While the marines are being pushed back Sinthoras starts to get it more busy. Unlike the others he was moving forward winning ground with every enemy that falls to his feet. Caphalor notices it and so he takes some knives and takes aim. Xin and Leona meanwhile cover him. Qucikly Caphalor thros the first knife that hits an enemy inthe skull. Then an second, third, fourth and a fifth knife. The 5 throwing knives take out 5 enemies. This creates a small opening for Sinthoras to retreat and join his friends. Sinthoras was saved from being surrounded.

The fight keeps going and its unrelenting. The screams echo a bit and the sand has become slippery because of all the organs and blood on the ground. THe pile of corpses keeps growing and the death on both sides became accidents by falling over fallen allies or foes. The defences of the mariens are breaking as the 2nd row is almost completely gone. The 3rd row had to assist. That includes Roaringson and the injured Victoria. who is still safe behind a wall that includes Leona, Sinthoras, Caphalor, Xin, Micro and Marco. The result of fighting for 2 hours is visible due to the number of corpses. Their are only 15 fightrs left on the marine's side. On magnus his side are 70 soldiers left. In an desperate attempt Sinthoras and Caphalor have an reckles plan. They run forward and make a mad man dash for it after they analysed the patern of Magnus and his 4 elites. With a huge burst of energy and power Sinthoras start taking out enemies. In his quick explosive attack 10 enemies die. The sudden gap in the enemy forces Sinthoras created gives Caphalor an opening. He takes one knife at hand and qucikly throws it followed by a second knife. It looks liek Caphalor would miss but it does not. The throwing knife is the first attempt on Magnus his life. The first knife hits one of the elites. The ellite falls over and eventually drops dead in the sand of the back of his horse. The second knife was is close behind. Magmus who was riding behind the elite gets the scare of his life. WIth insane accuracy Caphalor suprises the man.Magnus still has his reputationas with soem quick reflexes is able to only get cut by the sharp bladeof the knife that cuts open Magnus his left jaw. The two look at eachother for 1 second. Then the gap is closed by the new fresh enemies. The duo retreats quickly to the marine forces to assist again what looks like an endless battle.
What is left: :

Wc: 2143
Total: 7365

Victoria

Marine
Marine

Victoria
The battle was ravaging and Victoria was still quite injured and to try and move would hurt drastically making any such movement sluggish however Victoria would stand up fighting through the Pain picking up two rifles from the ground. *Boom* *Boom* several of the motor shells would land into their own forces causing massive damage taking a total of 20 of the enemy force with them. Magnus would look backward in fury "How dare you kill our own" Magnus would grab one of his elite by the chest to the point of nearly pulling him off his horse "You ride back and kill the motor teams if we lose they don't survive! if we win they die!!!!".  "Yes Sir". The 3rd elite cavalry rides off towards the motors.

Victoria fires several shots dropping, each rifle once it ran out of bullets. Victoria would take out three horses and 2 infantry before running out of bullets. Victoria would struggle forward "Right, now it's an even fight " Victoria intended to say these words aloud but due to her heavy deep breathing they would be merely thoughts as she took another step forward watching her allies fight hard.

Magmus would order his men to halt as he moved to the front line to lead his mean in what would be the final charge, with his two remaining Elites standing beside him.  Magmus would Bow to the marine forces "You put up a good fight but it ends now"!* Bang* Snotnose had fired a pistol shot impacting right into the ear of Magmus taking it clean off. Rapidly raising his head to gaze into the eyes of Captain Snotnose "YOU AGAIN! NO HONOR IN YOUR SOUL" "This is war you baffoon, you choose a path of Piracy and talk about honor, shut your stupid mouth and die already" *Bang* *Bang* *Bang* *Bang* *Bang*  Snotnose would empty his clip as he continued to fire towards Magmus who would cut every bullet in half as he swung his sword throughout the Air.  "Men ATTACK!"
Just as he gave the order himself and the 42 men behind him would charge forward, however, the engagement between himself and Captain Snotnose had given the other marines to form a line with Commodore Roaringson placing himself in the center "FIRRRE AND WALK TOWARDS THE ENEMY". Nearly every *Bang* marine would have picked up a Pistol of their own *Bang* and would walk slowly towards the approaching forces *Bang* firing at will in straight *Bang* lines. Nearly every bullet would find its way into the skull of an enemy combatant,  Once the enemy had traveled half the short distance between them the marines would begin humming a strange tune. "Hmmm hmmmmmm hmmm hmmmmmmm hmmmmmm" if one was to understand music and the notes of their humming it would say "We are going puck you up".

On reaching melee range the enemy would have already been decimated to a mere 10 remaining including that of Magmus and his Elite however as Roaringson dashed towards Magmus assuming he would be needed to fight this monster on to avoid further casualties the two Elites would attack Roaringson with very fast and powerful attacks forcing Roaringson to act defensively "SnotNose Run".  Magmus was at Snot nose with his sword swinging to remove his head, Snotnose would block with his revolver "I won't be that easy" Magmus would laugh "You have already been Cut"  In that instant Snotnose head would slide of his neck as one last snotball left his nose hitting the Eyes of Magmus "You disgusting cockroach, even in death your annoying". The sound of over 20 gunshots would echo across the battlefield as Victoria, Marco, Xin, Leona all fired a bombardment of bullets into Magmus who was unable to see due to Snotnose snot blocking Magmus vision,  The rest of the marines would make short work of the remaining forces including Roaringson killing the remaining Elites  

All that remained was those attacking the Giant and The one Elite killing the motors that struck their own. After killing the motor teams the last Elite Brian Heinz would make the choice to flee the battlefield.

Once the battle was over the remaining marines would burn the bodies of the dead including the enemy and began a silent walk home, to the barracks of the Roaring Lion. On this day many had, many had voluntarily sacrificed and the while they had won the Battle none would feel as if they were Victorious. On reaching the Barracks most would return to their quarters including Victoria who would take a long hot shower to wash the blood from herself and yet no matter how much water rippled down the blood and vision of her allies dying would forever remaining within her. Victoria would slowly find herself falling to her knees within the show as her eyes slowly realized their own volume of water, the injury near her heart would scar and be a major reminder of the situation. Placing her hand on the injury Victoria would speak "I'm sorry" as if blaming herself for many of the deaths that transpired.

[Exit]
6481 Total

The War of Twisting Sands { Grand Voyage } - Page 2 CMRWUWW

David

Marine
Marine

David
A swing of his bow and he sent three more men flying. A stomp of his foot crushed another under foot. A volley of bullets from his men cut another horsemen down to size. A bandit made a dash for his men, only for David to draw an arrow and kill the man. The giant that stood among then ranks of men was the monolith to their death, or so it would appear to those attempting to kill him. David was a giant, no mere human can meet a giant in combat and expect to win and such was the fate of the men before him. Whether they realized it or not, they leader sent them to die before him. Only to draw his attention away from the main battle lines so he might not cause even more damage with his arrows. It mattered little they were falling like leaves from a tree in both places, David glanced over at the lines as he continued to crush his opposition and could clearly see the way the enemy lines were having problems. Today would be the end of this unbeatable army. David continued for the next ten minutes beating away with his bow and feet before whatever was left of the Cavalry ran away. David didn't pursue or feel the need to use his bow. Instead he turned his head towards the battle. The enemy force was in full retreat, being pursued and cut down by the marines that go to caught up in their fevor.

David looked across the entire battle field, and simply took in the carnage. He sighed a sigh of complete exasperation. So much bloodshed, so much life gone. For what exactly? So the 'Dark Lord' could retake his son? A waste. A complete and utter waste of life. With another sigh of Exhasperation, he went about taking his arrows back.

David hated war.

[EXIT]

WC: 319
WC Total: 6,136

Kusano

Marine
Marine

Kusano
After surviving the war Caphalor and his friends return back home to The Roaring Lion. On our way home its almost quiet. Leona, Xin and Caphalor are do not say much. They just couldnt believe that thy won this war. The numbers of the enemy was so high that it looked like it was impossible. Despite the win we still lost a lot of good people. The only one who was not affected by the recent events was Sinthoras. He enjoyed fighting the enemy and slaugthering his opponents. Being a well trained soldier the cruelity of war do not face him.

Once we arrive the villagers cheer loud. The following night it was a huge party in the town. People are celebrating our victory. Most of the marines did not join the celebration. The next day Caphalor comes up with an idea to put a grave near the barracks with all the names of their fallen comrades. Just so they would be remembered for their brave sacrifice.

One week later Caphalor and all the other marines of the barracks are standing inftront of the grave. Just like Caphalor wanted the grave stone maker engraved all the names on the stone. Their is silence and their are some tears are they look at the stone. They take a2 minutes silence. After the silence several marines place flowers and other gifts infront of the stone. After that they leave in a sober mood to their rooms except Caphalor and Sinthoras who would practice in combat to get stronger. Both of them havediffrent goals. Caphalor wanted to be able to safe more lives while Sinthoras just wanted to be able to kill more enemies in the future. After the sun goes down and the moon takes its place they return to their rooms and fall asleep.

[Exit]
wc : 303
total wc : 7668

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum