Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
White Sea of Thieves I EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
White Sea of Thieves I EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
White Sea of Thieves I EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
White Sea of Thieves I EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
White Sea of Thieves I EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
White Sea of Thieves I EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
White Sea of Thieves I EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
White Sea of Thieves I EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
White Sea of Thieves I EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1White Sea of Thieves I Empty Re: White Sea of Thieves I Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:12 pm

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
White Sea of Thieves I Tumblr_oty5jfdbZg1s1p02qo1_540

The ship was finally approaching Jaya Island and Baioretto was still in his room on the lower deck. He didn't really feel like doing much after he had his brawl with Greenbeck on Water 7. Baioretto did not leave the battle unscathed, he suffered superficial injuries and minor ones that were going to linger for a short while. He had his ribs taped up along with his right forearm and his index, pinky and middle finger of his left hand. His eye His right eye was still a little bit closed and featured light bruising but Baioretto did luck up and heard this island had his signature sunglasses which is why he was so adamant. Bairetto took his sunglasses as serious as he took himself, without those he wouldn't feel whole. Standing from his bed Baioretto let out a deep yawn, putting his boots on Baioretto would slide into a white shirt before putting his leather jacket on, it featured his newly signature jolly roger, courtesy of his lovely Dina from Sabaody Archipelago. Once dressed Baioretto would go to the upper deck where he would hopefully see his crewmates. When he finally saw them Baioretto would smile as Jaya Island was in view.

"Oi, I need to go into town and find a new pair of glasses." said Baioretto who pointed at his broken ones that lingered on the top of his head. "Rocco and Juan, we need a doctor and shipwright. We got our asses kicked on Water 7 and we all look like hell. If we had someone who could help us through all that shit we'd live better lives. And we need a shipwright for repairs for when this boat eventually starts to break down." spoke Baioretto before he rummaged through his left jacket pocket searching for something and then he found them, pulling out two small snails Baioretto would lob them towards his crew mates. "These are baby den den mushi. Good for island talk so we could communicate while we're separated." spoke Baioretto. He got this idea after he left his number at the estate of Dahn and his guard suggested investing in these. It was around then the ship would be pulling up so Baioretto would let Juan focus on pulling it into the shores of Jaya Island.

2White Sea of Thieves I Empty Re: White Sea of Thieves I Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:15 pm

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka

''What a hassle, two intruders this week, can't stay at a single spot without some idiots lurking..'' Flicked her green bang to the left she watched behind her at her loyal companion. Kuba the Panda Mink this time around had a proper backpack, instead of carrying the many goods on his hands. ''I-I really don't like this place! Not anymore! One of them tried to choke me!'' Clearly he had experienced some rather unpleasent surprise back at their little hideout, Risaka however crossed her arms and stopping to look fully back at Kuba. ''You broke at least half of my samples from panicking, even when the intruder was completely knocked out of their breath from your bear arms..'' Kuba as oblivious as always gasped and would hold at his own cheeks, something tells her that he didn't even notice the wreck he made back there.

Both were close to the plaza of Mock Town, busiest part and where stuff happens, usually the spot where Risaka went if she needed something to do. However, this time she knew this would be the last time going here, after the many events on this island she decided that it was time to travel, and so with her companion as a Navigator she knew she could get out of here with just a simple boat. Though from the long time of living here she always wanted to learn more about the City of Gold, but at the end of the day she reminded herself that it was just all fairytales. She had stopped near the middle of the plaza and looking around. ''I wonder... maybe there is a spot to hire boats? Or adverts for boats to sale?'' She pondered about with Kuba right behind curiously staring down at her with his one beady eye. ''Risa-chan, we could try to find that one passanger boat we left behind? I-it might be still laying on the beach!'' She quickly dismissed his idea and waged her finger strictly up towards him with her topaz yellow eyes shimmering about. ''With Marines out there in the wide blue ocean, we don't want such a recognizable boat standing out, and I doubt it's still there..'' She spoke fast to get things moving, but from the sudden haste she tripped a bit on a stonebrick sticking up which lead to her shoulder bag to fling a bit, resulting a couple of books falling out. ''Ngh gah dammit!.. I am slowly starting to hate this place now.'' Leaning down she began to pick up her books from the dusty ground with the many crowds walking around, particulary none noticed her trip though.

White Sea of Thieves I Tumblr_inline_ope6o9RB2k1u3tkax_500

3White Sea of Thieves I Empty Re: White Sea of Thieves I Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:35 pm

Bojack

Pirate
Pirate

Bojack

------
"Shall I sing for you?"

As the Mono Negro would dock on Jaya island Juan of the Purple Heart Pirates would mostly ignore the words of his Captain. He would offer no response to anything that was said to him, simply taking the Den Den Mushi from Baioretto silently offering nothing more than a head nod. His mind would be filled with other more pressing thoughts while going to the island. Looking over at his friend and crewmate Rocco Juan would wonder aloud,"So why are you the second in command for the crew? I get that you met him first but on Water 7 you didn't really do much. Just fought a bunch of weaklings that were pretty easy to take down." Juan would have no malice in his voice as he says this though, as Rocco was his friend. He just believed that for a crew to be truly strong they needed strength at all levels and he truly believed that he was stronger than Rocco. "If I'm being honest it would probably be better if I were the first mate."

The last time Juan was on a pirate crew he was fine with taking a lesser role without question due to his inexperience and lack of strength, but he wasn't weak anymore. If Rocco couldn't prove to Juan that he truly deserved to be the second in command of the crew then Juan would claim the position himself. "I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but since I've known you you've not actually shown me that you're first mate material. I hope this doesn't affect our friendship but I think it's best if I take the role of First mate at least until you prove that you should have it."
MADE BY ★MEULK

Skills Used. :

4White Sea of Thieves I Empty Re: White Sea of Thieves I Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:43 pm

Peeper

Marine
Marine

Peeper

White Sea of Thieves I 56eb850

After sleeping for a bit more Rocco was feeling better. Besides his broken bones, he was feeling as good as day. His breathing didn't really hurt anymore and his hand while it still hurt, the swelling had gone down. Rocco had ripped up his shirt and wrapped his hand and his chest, leaving his upper body somewhat exposed. For now, though, Rocco would get up and await docking. The first thing he was going to do was go to the doctor and get some medicine, he had some bills on him and hopefully, the doctors on the island wasn't on that inflating the prices due to condiction type vibe. But something interesting would occur on the ship.

Was Juan challenging Rocco for First mate? Oh boy, oh boy oh boy. Sitting just 2 and a half meters from Juan Rocco would stand up. A smirk would erect onto Rocco's face. It being as big as day. Rocco would speak up smirk printed on his face an all. Rocco's hands wouldn't be balled up in a fist, but rather they would be in a claw-like position. Ready for each and every action that could possibly happen. Rocco would scope out Juan, his legs his arms his chest, each and every pore on his face. Rocco would focus on it. He would then proceed to walk up to Juan. Butting his head against Juan not in a harmful manner but in one in a show of dominance.

"Let's get this straight, even though I count you as a friend doesn't mean I won't beat the shit out of you." Rocco would tilt his head and would no longer be looking at Juan's face. Instead, he would peer at his body and then back at his face sizing him up. "You see even with my injuries I'm quite capable of fucking you up. "I'm not trying to be rude or anything" But the chain of power is just as the rankings go. Captain over there is the strongest for now, and I'm right behind him. Hell, I might just be equal with him." Rocco would stop himself before laughing. "Let me not get ahead of myself." Rocco would look into Juan's eyes. "But if you really feel like you deserve to be the first mate, why don't you show me? You know just as friends?"

5White Sea of Thieves I Empty Re: White Sea of Thieves I Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:56 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Calico Jack

"GOT DAMN YOU JACK! YOU CHEATIN' BASTARD! DO OVER! I DEMAND A DO OVER GOT DAMMIT!"

"I'm not trying to hear all that shit, slide allll that over here, boyo." Calico would give the man he sat across from a large toothy smile before taking a long drag on a cigar he had in his right hand. He took a nice long drag and when he blew the smoke out forward at the Man who accused him of cheating he'd speak again, but only saying one word. But, the weight that one word held was mighty. And spoke to the type of Man Calico was. "Now."

He wasn't the type to wait for things or debate what he felt was his. If he could get it now there was no other reason for him to wait another second. He already had three things he had to wait on and having anything else on that plate would be too much. And with the recent events that had transpired just a week ago he wasn't really in the mood to be nice. Honestly speaking if the Man didn't hand over what he owed Calico's next step would be something bloody. But it would not come to that.

As he watched the Pirates begin to remove his jewelry Calico began to take a swig from a jar he had resting on the table that was between the two. After he drank from it he shook his head and sucked his teeth before slamming the hand he held his cigar in on the table. "PHEW!"  What was within it was bug juice. Bug juice wasn't actually juice you made from bugs rather it was a strong alcohol. This type of stuff was not for the weak. Even Calico, who was a heavy drinker, couldn't just down the entire jar he had. Well, he could. He just would be too fucked up to really do anything he'd remember. Putting the cigar within his mouth he'd begin to count the beli that was on the table. Bills and coins, the stuff he liked. After he finished counting and placing it all in a sack he'd start putting on the jewelry. A ring for each of his fingers. Holding his hands out he'd just look at them.

"This ain't shit like the gold I saw up there."
He'd say out loud as the sight of this gold on his fingers didn't compare to a city comprised of it. Just the idea of taking all of that and using it got his heart beating fast. He'd get control of himself and put his hands down. Placing the rings into the sack that also had the beli within it. He didn't need to wear the rings. It drew too much attention.

He'd stand up and stretch before picking up the sack and jar that was on the table. No one within this bar likes him at all. He had been in here making almost everyone's pocket empty. The game he played with them doesn't matter as he always switched it up. The man that accused him of cheating though was right. As Calico did cheat to win each game he played, but he never got caught. They could say he was cheating but without any way to prove it they were shit out of luck. And at times that is how the cookie crumbled. This was MOCK TOWN! You came here thinking you'd meet honorable people you'd be proven wrong in a second. It though wasn't always like this. But, when you such a high pirate population you'd never stay legit for long.

As he made his way to the entrance he began to take a drag on the cigar he had in his mouth still. With each step the length of the tobacco began to shrink only being a nub when Calico made it to the door. He'd reach up with the hand that had the jar and remove the cigar. Exhaling a large plume of smoke from his mouth as he walked through door. His confidence was high. And once he got out it wasn't the bright sun high above that blinded him. Rather, it was a sturdy fist that rammed itself into the face of Calico, sending him back inside. He spilled his jar of expensive bug juice but he held onto the sack he had. He laid on his back as he his entire head was bangin'. From the punch to the face and hitting his head on the hard wood of the bar floor. He didn't expect to get punched.

"I heard yah been in here cheatin' folks again, Jack. But we ain't letting that shit slide anymore. You owe me and my boys still from what you stole." A Large Man would say as he'd begin to walk toward the downed Calico. He had send Calico flying back into the bar with that one punch.

"Fuck, I knew I shouldn't have stayed in here too long. This dick head always is on my back...Like what the hell did you expect...do I look like someone who would play far? I should kill this guy for spilling my shit....thooouuuggghhh I'd have to deal with his whole crew if I did that. Might just run." Calico was not speaking to this Man. No, he was speaking his thoughts out loud. And he didn't even know it. He does this a lot and it has always gotten him in trouble. As the things he thinks out loud are rude and harsh.

"This motherfucker." The Man would unsheath his large strange blade. What Calico said was unforgivable and he would end this now. Swinging the blade down in attempt to cut the head of Calico clean off. Though, all he would do was lodge his blade into the wooden floor. Calico rolled to his left to avoid the attack and quickly after that would stand up. Before the Man would remove his blade the empty glass jar Calico had would be tossed at his face. It came quickly and the Man was unable to avoid it. It breaking in his face and whatever was left within the jar would get into the new wounds on the Man's face. Calico was not going to sit around as the guy's boys would rush him. Weaving past them and out the door. If he stayed longer those he cheated would've tried to jump into it. And Calico, at this time, did not really want to fight anyone. There was no need and he was saving himself for people actually strong.

Puru Puru Puru

Slithering from out of his shorts that barely touched the top of his knees was a Den Den mushi. Why he kept the baby den den mushi within his pants was his business. He wouldn't answer it though and would let it ring till it stopped. He didn't have time to deal with the person calling. As he knew who it was and what they wanted. He didn't want to deal with that situation right now and wouldn't. As the bad news he knew was coming was something he couldn't handle right now. Not within his current mind state.

When he ran out of the bar he didn't stop, actually he ran quite a ways. Pushing through people or going around them as he ran down the streets of Mock town. He'd finally stop though once he arrived to the plaza of Mock town. As he looked around he thought about it and decided after he spent some time here he'd head over to the docks. The distance between the two was no the largest, it was only around a ten minute walk. And if he ran two minutes. Why he decided to stick around the plaza was because he wasn't to get take his mind off of things. So, he would do just that. Going over to a set of barrels he'd jump on top of one.

"LISTEN UP! LISTEN UP! I AM A MAN THAT HAS BRAVED THE SEAS! FROM THE BLUES TO PARADISE! AND! WHEN I TELL YOU THERE IS A PLACE FAR ABOVE THOSE WOULD YOU BELIEVE ME! WHAT IF I TOLD YOU THAT THE CITY OF GOLD WITHIN THE SKY! IS ACTUALLY REAL! AND I HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE OF BEING THROWN FROM THAT VERY CITY! IF YOU WILL JUST GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR TIME I WILL TELL YOU MY TALE!" Many just shrugged Calico off, which he expected. But that didn't mean he couldn't draw a crowd. As he did. But, the reasons were more than just the story he wanted to share. Some recognized that he was from the news coo and about him defeating Shoda; so they would gather around to here would he had to say. He wouldn't need to yell anymore at the amount of people that he had gathered. Twenty was the initial number he counted before plopping down on the barrel he stood on.

"Mister you really saw the city of gold?!" A Young kid that had to be one of the shop owners kid would ask. He was in the front row of the crowd.

"Mhmmm. Do you want to hear the story?"

Shusui
Den Den mushi
5D to W
5D to Perception

https://strawhats.rpg-board.net/t3728-davy-d-marx-done

6White Sea of Thieves I Empty Re: White Sea of Thieves I Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:15 pm

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka

Risaka had jsut picked up her last book, dusting it off from the dirty ground with Kuba turning away, a small speech was going on that Kuba particulary found interest in. Not that he actually knew about the City of Gold or the many tales about the islands up in the sky, but Kuba has always been the kind to always listen whenever an adventurer spoke their hearts out. Kuba got a gleamy eye of excitement and waddled gently towards the group gathering around Calico. Risaka raised herself up after finishing up dusting the book clean, but she quickly realized that the usual curious stare on her was gone. Turning around to both sides until she had turned compeltely around towards the nearby group. Luckily for her she could see Kuba with such ease, his large round size was hard to miss. She didn't know why he had went over there, but she grunted and did not want him to wander too much around. She slipped the book right back into her shoulder bag and tightening the rope extra tight.

White Sea of Thieves I Yama

''There you are, you wretched witch!''

Before she could even take a step forward to the group she was quickly halted by the daring words from a tall man. Turning her head slowly, peeking with only one yellow eye at the individual and his men behind him. She had no idea who he was nor what he wanted, but she really did not wanna waste time with strangers, giving them an intimidating stare would clearly give them a clear sign of hostility. ''I barely know anyone in this town, and yet you speak as if you knew me, something tells me you are not here for a friendly chat...'' That was the only conclusion she could come with, the tall man with the red shirt didn't exactly dismiss her words, but rather pointed right at her. ''Is this the lady that opposed the tax payment?'' A grunt behind the man peeked out, he had a broken arm and a nose flattened face that was wrapped up by plasters. ''Yeah Boss! This bitch refused to pay!'' Risaka was at that point where she knew talking would only be a waste, knowing these were a bunch of lowlife pirates she wouldn't exactly remember them, however she do remember that they did taxing on civilians that walked through a bunch of streets.

''Kuba!'' She quickly yelled out, tossing her shoulder bag backwards into the air. Her shout to him was sharp and would reach him instantaneously. He jumped up a bit, giving a small squirm before noticing the bag flying above him. He snatched it as he knew this was her belongings, it was sort of an instinct to him despite not knowing why it even flied above. He turned around saw the scene, giving a screech he'd hold his facecheeks tight together in suspense. The men had reacted to her small shout, surrounding her a bit with their swords with the tall man smirking cocky at her. The people around caught the suspense form the situation, just seeing how they held their swords around a single lady made them back away in fear of getting involved. ''Heeeh~ Normally I wouldn't even bother with this, I know my henchmen are a bunch of crybabies... but you, you just happened to be on here~'' He flashed up a copy of the recent News Coo, and with his wide smirk gave the impression that he knew about her current situation. She frowned with a much sharper stare at them. ''In the newspaper..? Why of course, guess this is inevitable, can't escape a pirate's life.''

7White Sea of Thieves I Empty Re: White Sea of Thieves I Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:36 pm

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
White Sea of Thieves I Maxresdefault

Baioretto's time on the island was definitely going to be well spent, first and foremost it was about finding those goggles that he needed so much. He couldn't escape the fact that while he was out here looking for something so small in scale of importance there were people at sea who were dangers to him and his crew, now knowing the Marines were after him and that there are pirates who can legitimately beat him senseless such as Greenbeck did on Water 7. After this it was time for the entire crew to go focus on growing and getting stronger. Baioretto had to learn how to use his devil fruit in a way he never consideredd before, it was the only way he was going to become the strongest person at sea. Finding himself in the plaza Baioretto got out of his thoughts and found a nice little boutique that featured several models of Baioretto's signature shades and he smiled with glee, handing over several hundreds of beli Baioretto bought an entire supply of his shades just in case this happened again in the future. "Thank's for the shades." said Baioretto to the store owner.

Exiting the boutique Baioretto started to make his way around the plaza before suddenly someone pushed past him in a blitz, knocking the purple haired pirate to the ground in this frenzy which didn't do much to keep Baioretto's emotions in check. His glasses now all over the ground Baioretto was pissed off. Collecting his shades Baioretto chased after the man in a fit of rage as they both ran through the plaza. Not knowing who he was chasing Baioretto continued his pursuit until the man stopped and started yelling, spouting out some nonsense. It was around this time that Baioretto picked up some other commotion between this tall looking male and someone with green hair, calmly listening to the words of the man who pushed him Baioretto still made his way to the tall man who was only 10 meters away. Baioretto had to take this chance to have some fun, his body started surging with lightning around it as he took off in a frenzy, those around him couldn't even comprehend what they saw, when they saw him again his left leg was eye level of the tall man and Baioretto was kicking him with a wheel kick which sent him flying. Landing two meters in front of the green haired woman Baioretto would start dusting himself off as he came up from the ground. His sword Bori flashing on his back, this was the King of Hearts, Baioretto D. Fuentes

8White Sea of Thieves I Empty Re: White Sea of Thieves I Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:54 am

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Calico Jack

"I will start with how you get up there." Calico would say as he'd reach into his bag. He wouldn't remove just keep his hand there. "I was unable to go the other way, which is the hardest. Rather, I used what you all call...the knock up stream. A upward blast of water that not even a mighty sea king could resist! I want to say over ten thousand meters!" No one doubted what Calico said when it came to there being a Knock up stream, it happened a lot. They knew of the pressurized water stream that shoots upwards to the sky from the bottom. Only a few knows why this occurs though, Calico being one of them. Being created by a giant underwater cave filled with gas. At some point in time, the gas pressure is too big and creates a crack in the ceiling, then a giant whirlpool is created from the crack. Once most of the gas gets free, the seabed explodes, sending a giant stream upwards.

"Really?!"
The young boy who seemed the only one with excitement about what Calico was saying. The adults questioned him. A question arising from one of them.  

"A ship can't go up vertically for that long. Are you pullin' are leg?"

"Nah, nah. Listen, to me. Listen. What we did was add wings to the ships. As going up there you need a great navigator as well as sturdy enough ship. As I can't just say the wings did it for us, as if the navigator they had didn't do their job....well. You'd not be standing around hearing this story. I will tell you though...I almost fell. Shishishi, if Bill...." Calico paused for a second as he had to catch himself. He was going to get to sentimental with how things had turned out. He'd remove a gold ring from the bag and toss it over to the kid.

"You guys still probably don't believe me. I can't blame you though. I was just like all you. I doubted there was  a kingdom within the sky. I doubted many things within this world until I saw them. Sea Kings, Devil Fruits, shit....even Fishman and Minks. Before I get back on track with my story I want to say something. Never, and I mean never. Think anything is impossible anymore. The world we live within now is changing. And if you decided to be the ones that ignore or doubt there is change. You will not make it." Calico would pull another ring out and toss it to the Man that had doubted him a golden ring. He'd then tie the bag closed. He didn't plan on throwing anything else out, well not right now.

"I'll skip over everything after we got up there. And speak only on the place known as Upper Yard. The garden were the city of gold rest in. A place that would laugh at those two golden rings I just gave away." He'd begin to toss the other golden rings he had in the bag out as he kept talking. "I toss that out because I have no care for any other gold within this world...If I can't get it from that city. And just saying gold is the only thing you can get there is far from the truth....priceless things of all types lay within that city! Buuuut with every place that has things like that there is opposition.

God.

That is what they call their true ruler. And it isn't like some made up thing, it is a actual person. A title you earn. I thought due to being the bad person I am was arrested. Not only did I notice they are experiencing a change...I was part of it. "
Calico would remove his dark blue collared(hawaiian) shirt. The sunflowers on it were his favorite flower. After he did that he'd show them his back. And reveal a brand on the center of his back. "I pride myself as A Man among Men. And even I wasn't able to defeat their God. I was branded not as a slave...but out of humiliation. Then they tossed me and others that thought like me from the sky. Obviously, I was able to make it out. I'm fuckin' right here. But, I don't show you my brand to get petty. Noooo way! I plan to go back up there! So, who wants to go?"

White Sea of Thieves I 180?cb=20111204150323

Shusui
Den Den mushi
5D to W
5D to Perception

9White Sea of Thieves I Empty Re: White Sea of Thieves I Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:23 pm

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka

''Why now? Can't even leave this place without trouble.'' Grunting to herself she was preparing her fists for any incoming dirty moves, these kind of pirates were like wolves, always in a group and hunting together a single lone prey, but little did they know this prey would soon become the predator. Her hands began to get more purple, but before she got to start an attack a fierce lightning appeared to the right of the tall man. The cocky man went from a confident asshole into a yelping ragdoll that flung hard to the side. Risaka widened her eyes from the sudden scenery before her, the tall man crashed at one of the plaza's food trolleyshops. Not even her but the rest of the pirates gasped and had blank aimless eyes. It took her a moment to realise the individual that fly kicked the tall man landed awfully close to her position, a purple haired lad with colourful shades made her raise a brow in confusement, did that man just turn into lightning? For one it didn't seem like she should know him, but he did just take out the cocky tall pirate. She turned less tensed, her hands turning back into the usual pale shade as she wanted to show some gratitude to the stranger. ''I guess I'll have to thank y-'' ''HY-YAAAAAAAH TAKE THIS DAUGHTER OF A BITCH!'' Such an awfull rude interruption, with a sigh Risaka clenched her fist, an anger mark popped on her head as she was getting to the limit of her patience.

White Sea of Thieves I Risaka11

One of the pirate grunts had taken courage to charge with their sword high up, he was going for the casual sword swing from above, but as a tactical person Risaka did least amount of movement to the side to let the sword pass her left. The grunt gulped just for a second after realising it was a complete miss, but his face soon got greeted by an uppercut she had prepared just from him and his naive attempt. Her fist shot up and resulted the man to go full ragdoll midair before landing on the back of his neck and back arched around. ''Sometimes I swear...'' Rest of the pirates, which was infact 5 left of, were all enraged and began to charge right at both of them.

Kuba was almost paralyzed, just seeing the scene escalate at such speed made him to just duck down among the crowd, but yet he was still extremely fascinated by Calico's lively tale. Kuba simply couldn't resist and would turn back towards the man in hawaiian shirt with a star beaming eye of admiration, both bear paws in the air. ''AAAAH I DO I DO! IT SOUNDS SO COOL!'' The clear adventure thirsty panda truly got most of the crowd's attention from just how big he was and kid-like response. But from the scene behind him another man went flying above Kuba and across the crowd, the grunt yelled in a hopeless manner and was about to crash land at the man with a great story time from above.

[/quote]

10White Sea of Thieves I Empty Re: White Sea of Thieves I Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:53 pm

Bojack

Pirate
Pirate

Bojack

------
"Shall I sing for you?"

Allowing Rocco’s attempt to show his dominance, Juan’s mouth would form into a smirk. ’I wasn’t aware that we were playing it like that. Interesting’ Once Rocco began his rant about how he would beat the shit out of Juan despite their friendship and how the hierarchy of the crew worked, Juan would yawn in his face. As soon as Rocco finished saying,”Why don’t you show me.” Juan would act. The small distance between them combined with the fact that Rocco would be staring into Juan’s eyes as he spoke would make it so that Rocco would be unable to see Juan’s hands which would be kept low as he drove his open palm directly into the gut of his crew mate. Due to the nature of Juan’s devil fruit powers the impact would not only serve to damage Rocco, but it would also work to send him flying backwards away from Juan at a speed that would give him tunnel vision. Rocco would be at a height of 2 meters above the ground, sending him flying off of the boat and over the ground a potential distance of 15 meters.

Once Rocco would hopefully begin his movement backwards due to the strength off Juan’s attack, he would use his powers to launch himself towards Rocco’s form which would blur slightly due to his lack of perception. Passing above Rocco’s body at a height of 2.5 meters with his now boosted speed Juan would launch a paw shaped air projectile down on his opponent from above, sending Rocco back towards the ground as he would fly past at enhanced speeds. Stopping himself 3 meters from where his attack on Rocco would hopefully land him, Juan would fly himself to a height of 15 meters before thinking to himself ’Shame how he looked at the crew, as if the members could just fight and establish a hierarchy. It couldn’t be helped though, it was his nature andI had no choice but to take part in his petty competition.’
MADE BY ★MEULK

Skills Used. :

11White Sea of Thieves I Empty Re: White Sea of Thieves I Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:10 pm

Peeper

Marine
Marine

Peeper

White Sea of Thieves I 56eb850

"THIS IS GOOD! THIS IS GREAT!" Rocco thought. Being sent backward Rocco would hook his legs so that they would catch the side of the ship, saving himself from being sent overboard. After the momentum from the attack would travel throughout Rocco's body he would then relaunch himself towards Juan, who to Rocco's surprise was no longer where he originally was. Hearing the wind behind him Rocco would turn his head to see Juan firing something using his Devil Fruit. Rocco would continue his momentum towards the other side of the ship and would hang from the side until he would see wind going over the side.

Rocco was hanging with his left hand and would lift himself up with that very same hand and would launch himself with all the force in his legs, to move at his peak speed, albeit only for a moment, but a moment was all Rocco needed, and of course being that perception was too low he wouldn't be able to to see Juan fully but being in the direction of Juan's body was all Rocco needed. Extending his left arm to Lariat Juan right in his throat. Rocco's aim wasn't to hurt Juan as he was still his friend, but Rocco wanted to try something though. Were Devil Fruit user unable to swim? Rocco would swing his arm holding Juan downwards into the ground, off the ship. Rocco would fall down aswell but onto his feet. He would then feel the breeze from the ocean and would draw the wind into his left hand.

If Juan wasn't down from Rocco's two hits then he would use one, if not his best technique right now. Circulating the wind around his best hand right now. Rocco would prepare himself for Juan's incoming attacks, had he not already incapacitated.

12White Sea of Thieves I Empty Re: White Sea of Thieves I Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:24 pm

Fuentes

Pirate
Pirate

Fuentes
White Sea of Thieves I Tumblr_ovbe403Yhm1s1p02qo3_540

Staring at the woman Baioretto swore he recognized her, it was something about her hair that stood out, he couldn't put a finger on it but he swore he knew this woman from somewhere. Hopefully as time went on Baioretto finally figured out where he knew the woman from. His gaze towards her was ended abruptly when one of the pirates interrupted her mid sentence which got him put down very quick. Baioretto  nodded his head with his signature smirk, he was impressed with how the woman dealt with the pirate. Had he known she was this skilled he wouldn't have intervened at all honestly. As the five remaining pirates grew furious Baioretto figured he would take this as a chance to try something out. "Let me handle this bunch, if you don't mind that is." said Baioretto. Pending a  response from the woman Baioretto started to glow with an electric charge once more, this time however it was his entire body. In the foreground however, this man screamed on about the city in the sky that he spoke of, it had piqued Baioretto's interest and was something he'd definitely look into. "Oi, boys.. Come down to the plaza." spoke Baioretto into his baby den den mushi.

The call was going out to his crew mates, Rocco and Juan. Baioretto definitely wanted them here for whatever man was going on and on about. Taking off Baioretto dealt with the pirate in the closes proximity, that placed him at 7 meters from Baioretto on the left side a mach punch to the mid section from those extreme speeds sent him flying through a stand. Before the next pirate on the right, exactly two meters to the side was greeted with an axe kick from a descending Baioretto. The head of the pirate went downwards immediately crashing into the ground, those in the immediate area would start scattering from what was happening, those who were brave enough to stay behind were in shock in awe. One person in the crowd spoke "Is that.. The King of Hearts?" Baioretto stood there over the downed pirate, two others took off but the one who remained aimed his pistol towards Baioretto. It was as the bullet left the chamber Baioretto seemingly vanished, reappearing out the the other end, arm first punching the pirate in the face knocking him out. The crowd around Calico had been gone at this rate, turning to him Baioretto yelled. "OI, MISTER.. COME HERE" Baioretto was waving his arms over towards Calico like a child trying to get attention, he wanted to hear more of the story so that hopefully him and his crew could go visit.

13White Sea of Thieves I Empty Re: White Sea of Thieves I Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:31 pm

Risaka

Pirate
Pirate

Risaka

Risaka got surprised from how quick the man went with the taking out the rest. Easing her clenched fists she'd cross her arms and frown at the current situation, seeing the once busy crowd filled plaza now almost deserted made it feel a bit awkward, specially when she could see curious people peeking from corner or obstacles. She felt like giving them all a mean stare, but it'd be a waste of time, she assumed all of them saw her and the purple haired lad as freaks. She was used to it at this point, stunning to herself she turned once more towards the ones left at the plaza ground. Kuba in particular was now laying down with his bearhands covering his head. He was protecting himself from... nothing, overactive panda mink, that's him.

''For goodness sake Kuba, we're not at war..'' She stepped forward where he was laying, around 3 meters away from Calico and shivering, unable to hear her. ''...Snap out of it you big bear!'' She landed a firm kick right at his rear which would make him jump up and crash back down at the ground with swirly eyes. She grunts and picks her shoulder bag up from his side and slings it back up to her shoulder, and that is when she finally acknowledged the other two on the deserted plaza. Her eyes fixated first at the purple haired then at the hawaiian shirt lad. Usually she'd find most pirates in this town foul, that is if these two even were pirates. But just hearing people knowing the name of one and with the other one talking about wild adventures it kinda hitted her. ''Something tells me that you two aren't exactly here for some mere shopping, who are you two?'' She fixed her bangs to the left and observed whatever the two were up to, she was quite the skeptical individual, however it felt natural that these two didn't show fear, unlike a certain panda. She sat on the back of Kuba as he was laying there all exhausted from all the commotion, crossing her legs she'd give the confident gesture in await for an answer from both.

White Sea of Thieves I 80938789af1401b1d3877573ff7dbc7e

14White Sea of Thieves I Empty Re: White Sea of Thieves I Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:56 am

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Calico Jack

He'd side step the Man that came flying as he began to put his shirt back on. He wanted to keep speaking and tell the Mink he could come along. But, a lot of things quickly began to happen. Calico at first thought they'd be coming to attack him but that wasn't the case. And since that wasn't the case he didn't get involved, even thought it wouldn't matter if he did. As whoever these thugs were they got taken care of quickly. And at the end of it all the large crowd dispersed. Turning back to the Panda Mink Calico would see the creature was a big softy. There was no way he could take that Mink up. He would just be a liability to him. Calico needed strong individuals. And the lust for adventure wasn't the only thing you could have to run with Calico. Someone would catch his attention though. And that was a green haired girl that he knew he recognized. He just couldn't put his finger on it just yet.

Calico would then notice the purple haired Man that waved at him and called him over. Then to the Woman that spoke them both, or Calico and the Panda. He didn't really know right now. "I'm not going over to that idiot." Calico would say in regards to Baioretto. This comment wasn't directed at anyone but was just something he thought out loud.  With the amount of distance between them and how Calico wasn't yelling the Man probably wouldn't be able to hear his comment. But, with Calico not moving the Man should take the hint and just come over himself.

"Well, I live here....on this Island. Sooo who the hell are you? Oh, wait. Don't answer that! I know you..." Calico would look over in the direction of Baioretto one more time. These two were within the News Coo. He didn't commit their names to memory but he did know they were within the section he was in. Lower than him. "You were below me in the News coo." He'd say as he'd point at Risaka. "And so was he." He'd add as he'd fix his finger to Baioretto now. He'd put his hand down after making his comment.

"You probably can't read. So, I'll tell you who I am. Calico Jack, a Man among Men. A Pirate with no equal!"

Shusui
Den Den mushi
5D to W
5D to Perception

15White Sea of Thieves I Empty Re: White Sea of Thieves I Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:49 pm

Bojack

Pirate
Pirate

Bojack

------
"Shall I sing for you?"

With Rocco using his acrobatic abilities that Juan hadn't even been aware he possessed, Juan would be forced to change his plan of attack. Once Rocco would launch his body towards where he though Juan's body was, Juan would be prepping his Paw Paw pistol and fire it by the time Rocco stopped himself by grabbing onto the opposite side of the ship. With Juan's attack being launched before Rocco prepared himself to launch, Juan himself would launch his own body towards Rocco and the ship at the time when his attack would miss and strike the deck of the ship. Once again assisted by the power of his devil's fruit, Juan would be launched downwards towards Juan with the same speed that Rocco would be jumping up towards him with. The two men would meet in the air around 7 meters off the ground, with Rocco's lariat missing Juan's throat due to their positions being virtually parallel. Instead of hitting Juan's throat the lariat attack would land the inside of Rocco's elbow on Juan's head, sending him end over end plummeting down towards the ground below him. The impact would have an effect on Rocco too, as the impact of his target suddenly flying down into his attack at speeds that would make it impossible for him to perceive their movements would send him flying down towards the ground below even harder than Juan would, making the 7 meter drop just as painful for the martial artist.

Upon landing on his stomach and kicking up decently large cloud of dust, Juan would receive a call on the baby den den mushi he had received from his captain. Surprised that the small device continued to work after the fight, he would lift the small snail up to his face in order to hear it better, the message from his captain would come through the snail,"Oi, boys.. Come down to the plaza." Forcing himself to his knees, Juan would look over to Rocco who would hopefully be up as well and say,"So I guess we can call timeout for now? It seems like the Captain needs us." Instead of sitting himself up, Juan would use his wings to fly himself off of the ground to hover about a meter off the ground. At that point, Juan would fly himself over towards the area that he believed his Captain had been referring to, which just so happened to be the same general area where he had first encountered a member of the Children of the Sun.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Skills Used. :

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum