Strawhat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Canon One Piece RolePlay

NEWS
Hello and welcome to Strawhats! We hope you have fun and enjoy the site.
If you have any questions jump in our chatbox and ask away.
You can also join our site Discord chat here! *https://discord.gg/wPDvuRc*
Our current ongoing events is: N/A
* = links
STAFF LIST
OWNER
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/admin_13.png
ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/kaito_11.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/devrou10.png https://i.imgur.com/1vaJQJc.png https://i.imgur.com/HBb1nBA.png
MODERATORS
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/21/38/42/noctis10.png https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/18/53/44/60/sofiai10.png https://i.imgur.com/x2u1mnO.png
Latest topics
» Is this site back?
Davy Back Games[Flashback] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:22 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald UnderWorld
Davy Back Games[Flashback] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 9:21 am by Poopy Face

» Kill Fidel D Marx
Davy Back Games[Flashback] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 8:06 am by Poopy Face

» Emerald Chains
Davy Back Games[Flashback] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am by Poopy Face

» Gladius Naruto RP
Davy Back Games[Flashback] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 am by Guest

» Stamina System
Davy Back Games[Flashback] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:24 pm by Admin

» Attributes System
Davy Back Games[Flashback] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:03 pm by Admin

» Makyu von Hellman
Davy Back Games[Flashback] - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:08 pm by Makyu

» Grains of Sand
Davy Back Games[Flashback] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 1:11 pm by Deep Bloo

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 430 registered users
The newest registered user is Mercedes70

Our users have posted a total of 25717 messages in 3809 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16Davy Back Games[Flashback] - Page 2 Empty Re: Davy Back Games[Flashback] Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:44 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

The Talk

Cetus had a grin as he listens to the mink talk he was quite long-winded mink. Regardless the mink had some things about the games that Cetus had carefully listen to from what he understands each year they play this game with a chance to merge and grow something. He also told Cetus about some of the other crew achievements the fact that these group of pirates came thus far is quite amazing.

After the mink, finish explaining to him about the little games. He questions Cetus hatred for other races but his on. This question actually bothers him the fact he had to go back and remember the reason why he had hate other races. It is a story that so dark that Cetus didn't want to remember. Taking a deep breath he had begun to walk down memory lane but this time he had a guess.
,"I remember last it was yesterday the fresh smell of blood. The constant fighting amongst yourself for the master approval just for a bite to eat. It was at that moment that I seen all races dark sides. There was no loyalty but to themselves every Mink, Fish man, Humans, races of all kind fight, themselves. Someone told me a slave life is the mental state of mind I laugh at the slave isn't a state of mind but it a reality when you watching a Mink laughing at you because ... Because... Because you aren't strong enough. But not no more from the moment I swear that I will redeem my race so that they will never see that what I saw for that period of my life."

This conversation he had never told anyone Cetus didn't like many people. But after this talk, he felt a little better but he still dislikes the mink. He knew what each of these fuckers is capable of and he wouldn't be trick to be on the wrong side of the hook. This place is filled with low like crooks and thugs one day Cetus would be like them but for his race only.

OOC Notes:

Oceanus Info:

17Davy Back Games[Flashback] - Page 2 Empty Re: Davy Back Games[Flashback] Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:12 am

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Born Conquerer

1:14pm

"From how you spoke. "
Dragut was talking about how the Wotan said things. "You are deeply disturbed by it. Which is understandable...as I have a few in my crew I freed from slavery. All I can tell you is to overcome it and not hold onto those shackles. Don't target a specific race because you feel some type of way. But! Go at those that crossed you, boy. Those that thought they could walk all over you! CRUSH THEM!" Dragut spoke as if he knew Oceanus for many years, when that wasn't the case. It was just how the Mink acted around those he saw a fire in. Even if he couldn't control that fire helping it grow put a smile on his face. But if that fire tried to burn him he would have no quarrels quenching it.

They stage could be in view now. They didn't cut through the large crowd but went around it. There was no need to cut through the crow at all. The Majority of the attention was on the screen that was above the stage. Another portion of the attention was on the table, for those close enough to look at it. Seeing a Wotan wasn't a really rare sight. A lot of them had seen many different races in their travels. And it wasn't like everyone was the same size here anyway that they were super dwarfed. There was a couple the size of Dragut, and a few even bigger. No one though was the size of the Wotan or the size of a Giant. His size and race did make him valuable. The Captains being the ones to mainly take note of the new entrance. They also noticed he was with Dragut.

Once they arrived to the stage Dragut would speak again. "If you want to just sit down on the stage, you can. Even with the game finished before hand.....this doesn't change anything."

1:22pm

"Now isn't that something-rorero! Already preparing for the next game. rorero!"
Captain kidd would say as Dragut began to walk onto the stage from the left. The opposite end of the annocher's table.

Fidel was no longer on the stage he was with his crew. They came back strong and won the next three games. Even Fidel didn't notice till he was called to come over. He was deep into analysing them. But all that was no longer on his mind when they told him to come over. Even though he fucked up and caused himself to be held hostage they didn't say anything about it. He though was mad...at himself.

"Ginjo...I know you have been jealous of me since I joined the crew. But, b-but I'm sorry. If it wasn't for me you wouldn't have lost a arm. I get it is because you were weak! But it ta"

"Shut up!" Ginjo would stop Fidel from the shit he spewed. He was the worst most of the time when it came to saying nice things, and should just let this thing pass. He would though, with his only good hand, pull the boy close. "I gave up my arm as a apology to you Fidel...as you are a member of this crew. And I treated as if you weren't. But no more talking, you shit. Cause no one is jealous of someone that got captured."

"Enough! We celebrate before the second game!"
Captain O would say as he'd place his hand on Ginjo's head. He'd look down to see Fidel, or tried to. As it seemed the boy was gone once again.[color=#330000 "Oh no."[/color] He'd say as he looked around before turning his attention to the stage. Fidel was once again just acting and was standing right before Dragut.

"You guys caught me off guard last time. And I will take revenge for what Ginjo lost! You furry fuck! And also fuck this big fish you got with you. I'll take his leg." Fidel was a cocky one. Even though he was no match for Dragut in anyway. Fidel didn't care about that at all. Never has and never will.

It didn't matter who but someone had moved the Den Den mushi that once was on the area competition and turned it to Fidel. Catching everything he said and projecting it for everyone to see and hear.

"We will see boy! Oceanus, we will stay here while they set up for the second game. " Dragut would as he didn't get up from his seat. He was still taller than Fidel while sitting down so there was no need to get up. He also was unfazed with what the boy said. All he did was watch as Issho got on the stage and dragged the boy away by his head. Even then Fidel didn't stop cursing him.

WP:N/A
Pirate
----
----

https://strawhats.rpg-board.net/t3728-davy-d-marx-done

18Davy Back Games[Flashback] - Page 2 Empty Re: Davy Back Games[Flashback] Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:11 am

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

The Talk

Cetus had continue to soak up this development from the long-winded mink. It would seem as the mink is playing the rally button after normally boosting up a fellow for failure, not the success the mink more than likely claim their prize. Regardless Cetus was a strong individual not only by strength but by mentally able to understand his limits because without them he wouldn't be where he at now.

Letting out a sigh the mink, and Cetus conversation only stir the fire a bit Cetus knew how to control it. Enough for him knowing when to stir and when not to stir too much stirring could result in an uncontrollable desire to lash out on everyone and mental make him unstable. His past is wrap in a layer so he won't break down and return to his basic instinct back when he was a slave.

The wotan continue to follow the mink ultimately seeing several other races a disgusting look appeared along with his face with each step. He grew closer to the stage letting out a sigh he had to relax as to take a seat along the stage floor the mink had already informed him this game doesn't matter so he guesses the next one must have or something like that he thought to himself.

First, the stage was peacefully other than looming eyes on the massive wotan. But unfortunately like all things it came to an end, and some snotty nose brat came on the stage barking like little Chihuahua. What the boy said was clear as he standing directly in front of the mink as Cetus was sitting behind the mink captain.

As Fidel spoke, "You guys caught me off guard last time. And I will take revenge for what Ginjo lost! You furry fuck! And also fuck this big fish you got with you. I'll take his leg." 

Cetus stood up to reveal his massive size and lick his lips to reveal his teeth. Then suddenly he burst out in a laugher then he said,"Oh boy we got us loud mouth! So tell me which leg you want? For every Leg you attempt to take I will gladly take your eye or your tongue yes I like the idea of your loud ass not talking every in your life. So be a good lad and go cry to ya daddy." Cetus chuckle once again as he took his seat back behind the fur mink his eyes lock on the boy as he was ready for anything should it unfold into a conflict in which he would happily greet.

Cetus didn't mind staying here on the stage it matters not to him his heart was pumping and he was excited to fight. Indeed he was ready to put his life on the life for the bag.

OOC Notes:

Oceanus Info:

19Davy Back Games[Flashback] - Page 2 Empty Re: Davy Back Games[Flashback] Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:15 am

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Born Conquerer

2:00pm

A large majority of everyone in the area would head deeper into the island, to it's center. That being almost over thirty minutes from the stage original position. Dragut though it'd be at the stage but was told otherwise. The Captains and a few others would stay on the stage to get there. The stage being more than just that. As it served as transportation on land. It had wheels and was what used to pull it where two large caterpillars, that rivaled the size of even Oceanus. These are examples of the strange creatures that inhabited this world we live within. They weren't native of this Island but brought by the Captain in charge of this next game. Captain Bugzy. The Pop green warrior that is considered a rookie out of the others. He thought is strong and has proven himself to be destined to be a great.

"Big ugly fish."
Fidel would say as he look over at the other end of the stage. Their distance was too much for what he said to be heard. He still was a bit irritated at the shit Oceanus said to him. Not really about the threat but because he couldn't even back it up. He was too big to do what he said.  His comment was loud but he spoke at a normal tone. His thoughts leaked out of his mouth unknowing to him. He would turn his look away from him though and to his Captain who sat next to him. "Sooo what the hell is the next game, Cap? You need me to jump in and take care of business."

"Heh, Fidel you wouldn't do good in this game. Let those two handle it."

"The idiots that think it'd be fun to ride on those...ugh disgusting...ugh bugs." Fidel was not a fan of insects. No, he wasn't a fan of large ones. He could deal with something he could smash with his feet. But bugs that size were something that made his skin crawl. He was tempted to not even come when they brought those things out and hooked them to the stage. All the Captains on the stage had enough room to have ten members with them. Following close behind the stage were others either walking or riding on something to make it to the second area. Captain O had some of his Men that didn't ride on the stage to use those ducks they had got from Sandy Isle to make it to this area , while he left Issho alone to guard the ship. The other members of his crew that weren't coming just had fun at the tents.

2:09pm

A wide stone slab is what they'd all be brought to. If you were to examine it you'd see that it was different than normal stone you could find. It was harder and more durable. Oceanus and people like him could maybe crack it. But only the Captains had the ability to break it. It was a fitting fighting stage. Able to take whatever fighters were chosen could diss out. And with the explanation of the game there shouldn't even be anyone that wants to let it break.

2:20pm

Nothing would be explained till everyone that was coming had arrived. And when they finally did Captain Bugzy was the one to speak to everyone. He stood on the stone slab but he didn't have a den den mushi with him. Around two hundred people were here and all of them would be able to hear his voice.

"IT IS TIME! GAME TWO AND THE FINAL GAME OF TODAY WILL BE CONDUCTED HERE! AS MANY OF YOU THAT HAVE BEEN HERE IN THE PAST THE GAME FOR TODAY WILL BE A BRUTAL ONE! STRAIGHTFORWARD AND TO THE POINT! A BATTLE ROYAL BETWEEN THE TWO PIRATE CREWS! TEN PEOPLE EACH! CREW WITH THE LAST MEMBER STANDING WINS! THERE IS ONLY ONE RULE! NO ONE NOT IN THE RING CAN FIGHT!"

And with that Bugzy would jump off of the stone and make his way back over to the stage. He'd take a seat in the middle of the stage as he waited and watched as ten people from each crew would head over to the stage. Captain O had nine get on the stage first. Dragut would send all ten.

"Time for you to shine Oceanus. Let out all your anger on them."
He'd tell his trump card. In the case Oceanus decided not to go there would be no payment. And he'd be dead to Dragut for betraying him.

Pirate
----
----

20Davy Back Games[Flashback] - Page 2 Empty Re: Davy Back Games[Flashback] Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:11 am

Lady Sofia

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lady Sofia
A small Philippa of Sofia was among the audience that had gathered there, holding her father’s knee. They were in disguise, since they didn’t want to attract attention towards that they were nobles.

“Look, Phillipa.” her father said with enthusiasm as he tried to grab her by the waist and carry her up to his head, to have her sit on his shoulders.

From up there, Phillipa hugged her father’s head and put her face against his hair. “I… don’t want to see.” she muttered.

“Oh, don’t be like that…” the man replied affectionately. “This is a real spectacle! This is how the world is like! The sooner you know it, the better.”

“But why?” she then asked, peeking upwards.

“Ah, it’s just the times.” he chuckled. “And what magnificent times! Oh - I think they’re about to start. Are you ready? Want a hot dog up there - ah. Better not. It might get on me, haha. But do you have a good view?”

“Hm-hm.” the little girl replied.

“Alright then! Make sure you get a good look of everything, Phillipa! We might not be able to get a chance to see a show this good!”

“Hm-hmm…” she replied, again, and closed her eyes. She didn’t want to watch the violence. She thought it was horrible. Why did they have to fight? It was hard for her to understand. It would be much better if they just did things a bit more peacefully.

But then, she opened her eyes a little bit, and took a peek. Even if she believed it would be horrid, she couldn't help her curiosity.

21Davy Back Games[Flashback] - Page 2 Empty Re: Davy Back Games[Flashback] Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:21 am

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

The Talk

The stage came to life as Cetus happily waited for it to arrive at the location. At the back of his mind, he had put the memory of the little lad insulting him there. Not that it wasn't important to keep a note of the fools who insult him but it was more like so that deep down in his conscience there face, and comment will be in sketch into his mind until needed another time.

The massive amount of people begin to head for the same destination as Cetus who instead of walking there decide to enjoy the ride, and view of the surrounding area. It didn't take long for the stage to arrive and the other contender or pirates or whatever you wanna call them to arrive.

Once everyone had arrived one man stood on the stone slab as said,"

"IT IS TIME! GAME TWO AND THE FINAL GAME OF TODAY WILL BE CONDUCTED HERE! AS MANY OF YOU THAT HAVE BEEN HERE IN THE PAST THE GAME FOR TODAY WILL BE A BRUTAL ONE! STRAIGHTFORWARD AND TO THE POINT! A BATTLE ROYAL BETWEEN THE TWO PIRATE CREWS! TEN PEOPLE EACH! CREW WITH THE LAST MEMBER STANDING WINS! THERE IS ONLY ONE RULE! NO ONE NOT IN THE RING CAN FIGHT!"

Cetus had grinned widely at the simple game he wasn't sure who would partake of this game. But he was sure only the strongest should join that could only be him as he feels like he was superior to everyone here. His felt as if his pride wouldn't be damage here, and if he had to join this fight then it would be a breeze.

As Cetus ponder on if he would be one of the ten people for this game his trained of thought was interrupted by furry mink Captain. He called out to Cetus as said
"Time for you to shine Oceanus. Let out all your anger on them."Cetus had nodded his head in approval as he made his way unto the stage where the other contender was at. It should be noted the entire stone slab was 30 meters perfect square.

The ring was a nice one and it felt durable the only thing is Cetus hope he wouldn't be held accountable for the unspeakable things he was about to commit here on this day. Cetus had smile widely as he waited for the match to the begin. His position was within one of the square corners about 4 meters from it his back facing the corner and the rest of his body was facing forward.

He smile as he said,"SO LET GET IT ON ALREADY!"

OOC Notes:

Oceanus Info:

22Davy Back Games[Flashback] - Page 2 Empty Re: Davy Back Games[Flashback] Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:43 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Born Conquerer

2:25pm
ooc: All attribute of those on the stage are 3-3-3-3-3. Also, don't pull no shit by trying to knock them all of the ring at once. It will be a battle royal type deal so just focus on one guy since your attributes aren't that good.

Why ten from each crew went up was because they wanted in on the action. Wild cards. Their purpose was to do nothing more than cause ruckus. The Sun pirates and Pompadour pirates were the only group that had anything on the line. They weren't the strongest but they weren't the type to just get knocked out by just one thing. No one that made their way to the stage had that potential. All of them were somewhat even when it came to their skill. This was the main thing about this game, anyone not involved could get involved. What I mean by that an entire crew could jump into the ring if they wanted to. Would they do that? Maybe not. Doesn't matter as the ten that have already entered are the ones that really need to stay in the ring. When they are dropped they actually lose. So, focusing on everyone would be foolish. You only need to take out a certain ten that would be seen first before others got into the ring. So, do you know what happens next? It became a wild free for all where the smart choice became the last choice they'd go with. Everyone within the ring, which was close to a hundred, began to go at it without any care within the world. Only people they didn't attack were those they considered comareds. The ring was large enough to withstand their fight and house each one of them. Their being ample room to move around even with the Wotan and others of a large size.

To make sure everyone could see the mess unfolding Den Den Mushi, like the one from the first game, was being used to peer down at them from above. And with the arrive of everyone that wanted to be here being done those who you would considered master builders did their thing. Erecting two stands that allowed fifty people each to look over the stone stage. Fidel caught them in their act of building and look at them in awe. How they could do this was not unheard of. Some people could make bridges without having anything around but scraps. Those people were Shipwrights. Not only did they make vessels but building almost any structure was within their capabilities. Fidel was in training to be one. He was learning under none other than one of the best. His Captain. Captain O. Fidel's attention would though turn away from the builders after they finished and over to the area. The stage they sat on rose so they were higher like the stands. This though was due to the design of the stage they were on. It being created by Captain O himself. He didn't seem like he plan on fighting in the Davy Back games. He just wanted to watch. But, with him not within it he would not lose. He would become the victor no matter what. Nothing would stop him from finishing this game.  

"Ay, let me go up there." Fidel would say as he'd get up out of his seat. His Captain didn't send a tenth person so he wanted to get up there and help out. It was the least he could do.

Something had changed. The news of of what happened made them rush their plans for today; and they mobilized not only to take care of pirates but to get two individuals that didn't belong. Though it may seem like a relax placed like Jaya Island, it wasn't. Pirate on Jaya Island at least didn't cause too much of a scene. But these pirates were different civilians that could not defend themselves had the potential to being a victim.

Their ships began to move out, they outnumbered the ones that were under the Pirates. And with their arrival something not expected what would happen when they arrive would be nothing short of a massacre.

Pirate
----
----

23Davy Back Games[Flashback] - Page 2 Empty Re: Davy Back Games[Flashback] Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:08 am

Lady Sofia

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lady Sofia
"Daughter." Lord Sofia mentioned, tapping his daughter's shins. "Something's wrong."

Phillipa then blinked and held her father more tightly as she leaned forwards slightly to listen to him better.

"Yes?" she wondered with her tiny voice.

"It's quite dire..." he mentioned. "Quite the gamechanger."

"What is it?" the girl then asked.

"I guess I can entrust it to you." the man continued. "Are you ready to bear the burden of knowing?"

She then nodded. "Y-yes. I think."

"Alright then." her father uttered. "I'll let you know what it is. I think you're prepared."

Sofia nodded again.

"We got no drinks!" the man then admitted with a chuckle, making the little girl bounce slightly on his shoulders.

"DAAAD!" she then moaned, and patted his head a bit harder than usual in protest. She didn't like this sort of teasing, especially with so much tension as there was.

"No, but seriously. There's something." he then said. "The battle is about to start and I don't want you to miss it. I've been noticing that you've been hiding yourself."

"Really?" she then whispered.

"Yes." he chuckled. "C'mon, perk up. Just for a bit. We haven't come all the way here for you to just hide now, right? Heck. Let's do this. After the battle here, let's go for an ice cream, how about it?"

The little girl nodded. "Well, that does sound pretty nice..."

"Of course it does. Now, pay attention..."

Last edited by Lady Sofia on Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total

24Davy Back Games[Flashback] - Page 2 Empty Re: Davy Back Games[Flashback] Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:23 am

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

Times

,"Get that overgrown of a fish!"
The veins in Cetus head had tense up enough for you to see them across his forehead. The insult was blank jab towards Cetus ego, and it would result in him teaching these twerks what this overgrown fish can do. Letting out a sigh as 2 muscular individual approach him in manner of sprint. There distance was only 10 meters away from Cetus, and quickly bone rush there way through the crowd attempting to reach him in quick manner.

Cetus remembering the rules of the game just a bit enough to know he didn't have to beat everyone here just like maybe 10 people. If he could he can get his easy pay day but these two turds wasn't gonna make it easy. These man was fairly big but not as big as Cetus they understood the goal one of them had to play decoy while the other claim the prize. There names was Oz, and Drizz both capable warriors of the opposite team. Cetus had no choice but to greet the name calling some of a bitch with welcome to reality known as Cetus.

Licking his legs Cetus run to Oz whom already disrespected the fish man. Letting out a fearsome roar Cetus attempt to grab Oz arm. If successful then he would perform the basic wrestling move known as Over-the-shoulder arm drag. This move is rather basic as the user grabs their opponent's arm, then turns to face the other direction and pulls the opponent over their shoulder then pretty much slamming them on the ground full force.

Cetus attempt would be perform as soon as Oz step into the range of Cetus reach then what describe above would take affect. Unfortunately not taking into account of Drizz left Cetus open for attack as he sprung on Cetus back. Attempting to climb on Fish man back in hopes of reaching his neck. But as soon as he made contact with Cetus neck he was openly reward with sudden drop well not him dropping but Cetus dropping directly on his back delivering what can only be describe as backwards belly flop.

But to Cetus is last minute ditch move in order to keep the pirate filth at bait , and halt his for reaching his goal. The result of this successfully backwards belly flop would cause all of Cetus body weigh to attempt to crash the foe chest. If not killing him or breaking his bones at most it could maybe even knock the air out of Drizz which give Cetus the time break free from his successful backwards, and attempt to minster a full pledge kick along the sides of Drizz.

This kick purpose was to drive the target away from Cetus as it also deal quiet the damage against the foe. Letting out a sigh Cetus said,"Oh my... here I though this was going to be easy. It best if I keep my guard up, and save my trump card for last..... Oh and I need to find them 10 people before it too late." Grunted in disapproval he quick snap back into reality as he broke into a frenzy attempt to tackle his foes or simply picking them up as he attempt to chug whomever the closest out the ring.

OOC Notes:

Oceanus Info:

25Davy Back Games[Flashback] - Page 2 Empty Re: Davy Back Games[Flashback] Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:37 am

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face

Born Conquerer

2:35pm

Ten minutes had passed since the start of this fight, and no one had been tossed out of the ring. No one that belonged to the Sun or Pompadour Pirates. The fighting was intense with everyone being so evenly matched. The only thing that did tip the odds was when numbers came into play. Tipping the odds in the favor of who had more people fighting with you.

Calico still wanted to jump in. He felt that he could do a lot of damage as he wasn't weak. He could stand up to them like anyone else. But, he would not be allowed to move from his spot.

Within the stands, near a girl and her Father were, a Pirate would pull the weapon he had behind him to the front. The rifle with a scope it was powerful. The signature designed giving to it by it's wielder showed that. And as he stood up with it and aimed it he seemed not to care if anyone saw him, as people did. It was just that no one looked at him a second time after he got to aiming. It was like they didn't care as long as he wasn't aiming at them. His pompadour was red. And he planned to take aim at the largest creature within the ring. He wouldn't fire at the thing in this moment. He was just preparing to take his shoot when the perfect opportunity would arise.

Near the initial area everyone came to things began to shift. This being where the ships and tents were. Certain people started to act truly different. And it wasn't like it was just one person at a time but in bulk. And even with their actions no one noticed nor cared. This was the main problem when it came to the Davy Back Games. The Pirate that came here thought they were truly untouchable.  That just because they had such a large number of them here no one would come and try to do anything to them. I will take back what I said. As not all Pirates are this careless there are a few that never truly let their guard down.

Explosions would be rigged in certain locations, and even on some of the pirate ships. Once that was finished those that weren't truly pirates hung out near all the ships. As mostly everyone was within the tents living it up. Why you could say they weren't pirates was because of how some of them moved. They were a bit too orderly.

"Are we sure we need them?"

"Is that even a question?"

"I apologize. But, come on. We are going to deal with Pirates. Right? If we just eradicate them with our ships we can end this without losing any of our Men. Right?"

"Enough. Even if they are Pirates their lives still matter. We will come in like planned. Asking for their surrender or take them in by force. "

Issho stood their with his blade blooded, a Man tried to do something on their ship. And he thought he could just get through Issho without a problem, but that wasn't the case. Issho was not someone to be messed with and proved that how effortlessly he had taken care of this Man. He'd study his attire and remove his jacket revealing that this Man was not a pirate. "Hmm."

Pirate
----
----

26Davy Back Games[Flashback] - Page 2 Empty Re: Davy Back Games[Flashback] Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:09 pm

Lady Sofia

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lady Sofia
Sofia looked at the man with the gun and narrowed her eyes. Was that even allowed for an event like this? She peered down to see what her Father was looking at - the event, she found.

She tapped his head.

"Father." she asked.

"What is it dear? Enjoying the show?"

The girl shook her head. "I'm wondering about that guy over there. Why is he here, doing that?"

The dad then gave him a quick look, then chuckled. "Let it be." he mentioned.

"But why! He's breaking the rules, isn't he?"

He nodded, and then lowered his voice. "Yes, but we shouldn't get involved."

"Why!" the girl then exclaimed.

The man put a finger to his lips. "Shh. Easy now. You'll understand better when you're older, but... Sometimes its just better not to get involved. Especially when it's none of our business, really."

"B-but! That's cruel!" she hissed. "Back home we help everyone, why shouldn't we do that here?"

"Precisely because it's here and not home" he continued. "People back at Island Sofia are family. They are our people. But these here? They're anyones. Why should we care - there's people suffering right now, all over the world. Should we care for them. And if we did, could we even do anything about it? No. Not really. So don't bother about it, my daughter. Care about your own people."

The girl narrowed her eyes. She felt like jumping off her father right now.

27Davy Back Games[Flashback] - Page 2 Empty Re: Davy Back Games[Flashback] Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:32 am

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow

Cetus Neptune

Times

Hahaha! Take that you bastard! Said Ox of Pompadour Pirates.
Rules? they don't exist in this vile world twist to fit the interest of the pirate life. The Davy Jones games likely was name off some famous pirate who did some great feat. But none of that matter Cetus was in the thick of the brawl. As intense as it was now no one have been toss out the ring well there was some knock out or too bang up to continue but all in all everyone stood there ground. There was sounds of struggle, yells of pain, and grunts of disapproval throughout the ring.

Cetus was not exempt from this development through out his body he had several minor bruises , and scratches along his body. That shown his struggle within this damn games it got to the point that he had grew annoyed of this constant battle not that he didn't enjoy it but more so because he couldn't find the damn objective . Letting out a deep breath while already being place near middle of the ring which was the most active as it was in the area where the most the warriors fight at.

Disgust over came Cetus in a out burst of wave a terrible attack was release from the very depth of simple movement that can only be identify as stomp. The simple attack dance through the people simply hitting anyone within range of 10 meters. You would think that would be enough but further pushing his abilities he increase the range another 10 meters making the attack hit anyone within 20 meter. Those who played attention could avoid it those who couldn't find themselves wishing they should.

This attack hold no favoritism even Cetus allies even though he didn't care from they if they was within range of 20 meters radius then all would be hit by this attack as well. Even the foundation of would be risk being annihilated by the brute of Cetus attack. More people who couldn't follow it would maybe confuse it with Haki or some kind. Others who was familiar with the attack would either describe it as shock wave of some type.

Regardless it wreck the field creating a open for Cetus to sieze, and within that movement using his massive strength he pick of 6 men, and attempt to toss them out the ring. The coordination of the attack combine with Cetus quick movement help him greatly as attempt to show some of his abilities otherwise known as his trump card. He didn't reveal everything just a small taste of what he could do.

If his attack was complete he would find himself still within the middle of the stone slab ring . But this time several people whom was in the middle was either knock down along the ground or injured in some type of fashion regardless Cetus didn't stop there even though he was a bit tire. Which you could easily see due to the release of the attack he just did, and for the amount of time he had fought already.

He wasn't aware of something lurking threats of his outsider with the rifle the only thing that matter was those within the ring. He wasn't completely defenseless believe it or not he wasn't a warrior to be taken lightly not at all.

OOC Notes:

Oceanus Info:

28Davy Back Games[Flashback] - Page 2 Empty Re: Davy Back Games[Flashback] Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:42 pm

Poopy Face

Pirate
Pirate

Poopy Face
Considered my last post the finally one for this topic. I'll drop a part two some other time.

29Davy Back Games[Flashback] - Page 2 Empty Re: Davy Back Games[Flashback] Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:21 pm

Lady Sofia

Vagabond
Vagabond

Lady Sofia
Same thing here.

30Davy Back Games[Flashback] - Page 2 Empty Re: Davy Back Games[Flashback] Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:24 pm

Jui$y Crow

Marine
Marine

Jui$y Crow
-....- I would have made her wait. Exit until part 2

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum